[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 765 KB, 850x1046, Airus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
34123803 No.34123803 [Reply] [Original]

Post your Oshi and tell us why do you like her.

I will start with IRyS.
Though she might seem like a lazy brat sometimes, it's her values and her personality that makes me fall for her. She is the dumbest person in Hololive by a huge mile, but that radiates a sense of innocence from her that makes me want to protect her. Her songs though not that popular rn, motivate me for some stupid reason that I can't explain. I was not that deep down in the Vtubers rabbit hole before because I couldn't understand why would anyone want to watch anime girls play games(I still watched the Hololive En(Myth) and ID 2 debuts because they were something big at that time), that was until I watched her debut and continued to watch her for a week)
That said, I wish she would hang out more with Vtubers like Gura, Mumei, Ina, Amelia and the JP girls. I am not against her hanging around Mori and Baelz, but I am just bored of the two of them and don't find them interesting at all.
Although I know she is playing a character here, I still get the feeling that she is like this in real life and that's mystery about her personal life make her more interesting to watch because she is a very private person like Suisei, and the mystery appeal adds to the already amazing experience.
Also her talking about anime really excites me because none of the people I know IRL ever watch anime. For them, anime = Death Note

>> No.34123851

Gura because she looks like a loli

>> No.34124069
File: 199 KB, 525x2475, Fc0EP6takAAU0RE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not mine but accurate to my own experience:

>> No.34124157
File: 350 KB, 1920x1080, 1654918591223.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

shes like a cat and i just want to pick her up and take her home

>> No.34124262

>>34123803
>manager-ku... kusa

>> No.34124516

I was only tangentially interested in hololive at first, but I always liked their music.
On a whim, I bought a ticket to Mori's New Under World Order concert stream and watched it live. I really vibed with her music, and over time I found her rather endearing too. So she became my oshi.

>I am not against her hanging around Mori and Baelz, but I am just bored of the two of them and don't find them interesting at all
Coincidentally, I find Irys kinda dull, and have a hard time staying tuned in for very long when she streams. She has a great voice though.

Bae is very entertaining though imo, it's fun to watch her stream and be a goofball.

>> No.34124585

Suisei because I have a weird love/hate relationship with her that gives me genuine motivation for self improvement. No other vtuber has this power.

>> No.34124853

>>34123803
>For them, anime = Death Note
Could be much worse dude. Like anime = pokemon.

>> No.34127137

>>34123851
Not only she is a loli. She is a lolicon too. A precious combination.

>> No.34127704

>>34123803
Gura ..the way I view her in my head...is like.... you know those people who have millions and yet set in small cafe and no body know who they are...Or like a hacker who knows how to fully hack a big bank or a big company..and he did it just to know that he can do it and laugh for few seconds before putting things back to normal...u know??? The people who have the power many dream of ..but they feel it's does not make them better than anyone and they don't need it... she is so based that she never did one of those stream like " singing untill 1 million" ...and her 4 million 3D ..she just called it a 3D live! She is so based that she rarely use her "Gura" accounts on Twitter and what not... Most people here on this site see her as lazy or a diva .. but she just based bro

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action