[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 821 KB, 2480x3508, e9e177ab3b5c796afb336f2901203e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
33916749 No.33916749 [Reply] [Original]

Previous: >>33911408

>> No.33916767
File: 1.77 MB, 3000x4500, 713c4c33800941aea042eb0c2c95a6ff.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

*GENERAL NUMBERFAG SITES*
>https://playboard.co/en/
>http://ikioi-ranking.com/
>https://vrabi.net/
>https://www.vstats.jp
>https://live-ranking.userlocal.jp/vtuber-ranking

Hololive sites
>https://holo.poi.cat/
>https://www.hololyzer.net/youtube/index.html
>https://trackholo.live/en/

Nijisanji sites
>https://niji-mado.web.app/stats/hourly
>https://twitter.com/2434rankings
>https://twitter.com/2434subscriber

Twitch
>https://sullygnome.com/
>https://twitchtracker.com/
>https://stats.roki.sh/

Full list at https://pastebin.com/nCGZL1Lp

>> No.33916807 [DELETED] 

CUNT-EYED
SHITSKIN
THIRD-WORLD
SUBHUMAN
JUNGLE MONKEY.

There is no creature on this planet more repugnant than a SEANIGGER.

A HUT DWELLER from a
MUD FLOODED
CONTINENTAL-SIZED SLUM
OVERPOPULATED... SHITHOLE.

The SEANIGGER is the lowest life form known to humanity. They are brown, short, ugly as fuck, low-income of less than 2 dollars a day, they roam half-naked in their cluttered shacks
It makes me fucking sick that I have to share this planet with these disgusting shit-flinging, flat-nosed, mentally-ill... SEA APES
FACTS:
SEAniggers are recognized by the world health authorities as most disproportionately schizophrenic people on the planet.
SEAniggers have the smallest microdicks on the planet rocking a length shorter than 4 and a half inches fully erect.
SEAniggers have a tradition called "pagpag" which consist of rummaging restaurant's trash for leftover food to cook.

These brown dicklet stinky SEABABOON mongoloids shit up online communities during SEAMONKEY HOURS with their autistic ESL SEATRASH primitive scribbles typed with their DIRTY PAGPAG-TAINTED SEADOG HANDS on their made-in-China bootleg devices.
SEA PRIMATES should not be allowed communicate with humans, they should be secluded to harvesting bananas in their JUNGLE-APE, BROWN-BUG, SCHIZOPHRENIA-RIDDLED SHITHOLE so no human has ever to hear their INDOG FLIPBUG MALAYRAT speaking PAGI PAGI SEAMAGGOT TRIBAL GRUNTING NOISES

The SEARODENT repugnancy goes beyond their appearance as SEAWORMS gross 'cuisine' consists of FRIED LOCUST, GRILLED RATS, BAT SOUP and SAGO WORMS (which should be considered as cannibalism by civilized people). Even mother nature hates and tries to get rid of SEA INSECTS as they constantly drown in typhoons, get crushed by their CRUMBLING INFRASTRUCTURE during earthquakes and get buried in mudslides
SEAGARBAGE 'culture' is a disgusting mix rip-off of Indian and Chinese that later was raped by Europeans, Muslims, communist and American occupations. SEA ACARIDS got raped so hard through their history they became a global hot bed of ladyboy sex tourism, true to their national nature of sucking foreign cock. SEA ARTHROPODS don't have a culture, language or religion of their own, their shithole manufactures NOTHING, their economy only consist of exporting natural resources to BETTER COUNTRIES
SEAGIBBONS are useless disgusting insects and America should have Napalmed the whole sub-continent

>> No.33916811
File: 142 KB, 897x1330, 30c8c8e8b10283d19908575db381b2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33916749
* YESTERDAY’S FINAL TALLY OF THE DAY *
>67,731: Nijisanji (Nijisanji)
>46,803: Pekora (Hololive)
>34,779: Mito (Nijisanji)
>34,452: Miko (Hololive)
>25,212: Pekora (Hololive)
>25,134: Kuzuha (Nijisanji)
>21,101: Kobo (Hololive)
>18,539: Subaru (Hololive)
>18,493: Lauren (Nijisanji)
>17,823: Kuzuha (Nijisanji)
>17,516: Watarai Hibari (Nijisanji)
>14,423: Lamy (Hololive)
>13,729: Fuwa (Nijisanji)
>13,595: Koyori (Hololive)
>13,565: Salome (Nijisanji)
>12,676: Ayame (Hololive)
>11,907: Polka (Hololive)
>11,723: Koyori (Hololive)
>11,308: Nene (Hololive)

>> No.33916825

Ryeschizo status?

>> No.33916873
File: 531 KB, 2312x1884, 18d2987cd79a8590d870896b521300.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33916749
/news/ roundup for 23-09-2022
>>33859546
Recent clip numbers
>>33845181
>>33845205
>>33845540
>>33845572

>> No.33916909
File: 17 KB, 670x73, ollie holopro collab.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sorry, but 10K is only for the living.

>> No.33916922 [DELETED] 
File: 555 KB, 852x970, SEAmonkeys fuck off.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33916807
CUNT-EYED
SHITSKIN
THIRD-WORLD
SUBHUMAN
JUNGLE MONKEY.

A HUT DWELLER from a
MUD FLOODED
CONTINENTAL-SIZED SLUM

The SEANIGGER is the lowest life form known to humanity. They are brown, short, ugly as fuck, low-income of less than 2 dollars a day, they roam half-naked in their cluttered shacks
It makes me fucking sick that I have to share this planet with these disgusting shit-flinging, flat-nosed, mentally-ill... SEA APES
FACTS:
SEAniggers are recognized by the world health authorities as most disproportionately schizophrenic people on the planet.
SEAniggers have the smallest microdicks on the planet rocking a length shorter than 4 and a half inches fully erect.
SEAniggers have a tradition called "pagpag" which consist of rummaging restaurant's trash for leftover food to cook.

These brown dicklet stinky SEABABOON mongoloids shit up online communities during SEAMONKEY HOURS with their autistic ESL SEATRASH primitive scribbles typed with their DIRTY PAGPAG-TAINTED SEADOG HANDS on their made-in-China bootleg devices.
SEA PRIMATES should not be allowed communicate with humans, they should be secluded to harvesting bananas in their JUNGLE-APE, BROWN-BUG, SCHIZOPHRENIA-RIDDLED SHITHOLE so no human has ever to hear their INDOG FLIPBUG MALAYRAT speaking PAGI PAGI SEAMAGGOT TRIBAL GRUNTING NOISES

The SEARODENT repugnancy goes beyond their appearance as SEAWORMS gross 'cuisine' consists of FRIED LOCUST, GRILLED RATS, BAT SOUP and SAGO WORMS (which should be considered as cannibalism by civilized people). Even mother nature hates and tries to get rid of SEA INSECTS as they constantly drown in typhoons, get crushed by their CRUMBLING INFRASTRUCTURE during earthquakes and get buried in mudslides
SEAGARBAGE 'culture' is a disgusting mix rip-off of Indian and Chinese that later was raped by Europeans, Muslims, communist and American occupations. SEA ACARIDS got raped so hard through their history they became a global hot bed of ladyboy sex tourism, true to their national nature of sucking foreign cock. SEA ARTHROPODS don't have a culture, language or religion of their own, their shithole manufactures NOTHING, their economy only consist of exporting natural resources to BETTER COUNTRIES
SEAGIBBONS are useless disgusting insects and America should have Napalmed the whole sub-continent

>> No.33916927

>>33916811
>Pekora's Disneyland zatsu slipped to a random niji main channel stream
grim

>> No.33916944

>Hololive Splatoon 3 tournament
Hololive EN team: Inanis, Regis, Magni, and Kronii
3 korean in 1 team, this is it bros

>> No.33916956

>>33916825
EN 3

>> No.33916980 [DELETED] 

>>33916922
CUNT-EYED
SHITSKIN
THIRD-WORLD
SUBHUMAN
JUNGLE MONKEY.

A HUT DWELLER from a
MUD FLOODED
CONTINENTAL-SIZED SLUM

FACTS:

>> No.33917027

>>33916944
>HoloEN: Ina, Kronii
>StarsEN: Regis, Magni
Wait, a Holopro Splatoon 3 Tournament?

>> No.33917053

>>33916944
>Source: it came to me in a dream

>> No.33917058 [DELETED] 
File: 555 KB, 852x970, SEAmonkeys fuck off.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33916980
CUNT-EYED
SHITSKIN
THIRD-WORLD
SUBHUMAN
JUNGLE MONKEY.

A HUT DWELLER from a
MUD FLOODED
CONTINENTAL-SIZED SLUM

FACTS:

>> No.33917121

>>33917027
yeah, with JP as well
fbk will team up with Fuma, oga and mio

>> No.33917122
File: 431 KB, 750x750, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sisters I know it's been hard as of late but we can storm through this pain, please take this gift card, dinner is on me

I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We've got some straightenin' out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry
Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvAQAeLa-jY

>> No.33917125 [DELETED] 

>>33917058
CUNT-EYED
SHITSKIN
THIRD-WORLD
SUBHUMAN
JUNGLE MONKEY.

A HUT DWELLER from a
MUD FLOODED
CONTINENTAL-SIZED SLUM

FACTS:

>> No.33917136

Is Marine the only hope for good numbers tonight or is Subaru gonna take it by default?

>> No.33917154

>>33917121
Source???

>> No.33917192

>>33917154
Inside my head

>> No.33917193
File: 45 KB, 640x640, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33917121
>fbk will team up with Fuma, oga and mio

>> No.33917253

>>33917122
Why do this kinda shit keep happening?
I'm fully expecting that we are going to see a leak of nijiniggers unironically wanting to lick Riku's ass at this point.

>> No.33917270

>>33917136
mito bday 60k floor

>> No.33917295

>collab spamming
is ame graduating?

>> No.33917296 [DELETED] 

CUNT-EYED
SHITSKIN
THIRD-WORLD
SUBHUMAN
JUNGLE MONKEY.

A HUT DWELLER from a
MUD FLOODED
CONTINENTAL-SIZED SLUM

FACTS:

>> No.33917310

>>33917053
Speaking of dreams,
Axel will collab with Senzawa.
And yes the source is literally my dream.

>> No.33917312

>>33917295
Yes, she is going to join tempus.

>> No.33917318

>>33917027
Seems like we have 8 teams of 4 mixed between stars, en, id, and jp. Apparently SNO + IRyS will be in teh same team lmao.

>> No.33917332 [DELETED] 

>>33917296
CUNT-EYED
SHITSKIN
THIRD-WORLD
SUBHUMAN
JUNGLE MONKEY.

A HUT DWELLER from a
MUD FLOODED
CONTINENTAL-SIZED SLUM

FACTS:

>> No.33917369 [DELETED] 
File: 34 KB, 323x414, flare if she janny.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33917332
CUNT-EYED
SHITSKIN
THIRD-WORLD
SUBHUMAN
JUNGLE MONKEY.

A HUT DWELLER from a
MUD FLOODED
CONTINENTAL-SIZED SLUM

FACTS:

>> No.33917375
File: 529 KB, 1080x1192, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33917253
>picrel

>> No.33917404 [DELETED] 
File: 46 KB, 400x400, SEAmonkey.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33917369
CUNT-EYED
SHITSKIN
THIRD-WORLD
SUBHUMAN
JUNGLE MONKEY.

A HUT DWELLER from a
MUD FLOODED
CONTINENTAL-SIZED SLUM

FACTS:

>> No.33917431
File: 923 KB, 546x815, 1652262144605.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33917375
>big girls don't cry

>> No.33917464

>>33917375
macross delta sisters...

>> No.33917480

>>33917431
see >>33917122

>> No.33917512

>>33916927
Zombie meta. We might see notkizunaai or notrushia next

>> No.33917528

God, what a disaster of a thread

>> No.33917553

>>33917528
>disaster of a thread
What disaster? Thread is slow.

>> No.33917564
File: 197 KB, 1117x1580, 1663958215145371.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33916811
>SEPTEMBER 2022 GOLDS
1) Pekora (Hololive) - 54,023 - Rust
2) Ayame (Hololive) - 47,845 - Return stream
3) Ayame (Hololive) - 118,899 - 4th anniversary 3D live
4) Fuwa (Nijisanji) - 87,145 - New outfit reveal
5) Pekora (Hololive) - 36,743 - Dragon Quest Monsters
6) Marine (Hololive) - 45,140 - Super Smash Bros.
7) Sora (Hololive) - 84,063 - 5th anniversary 3D live
8) Botan (Hololive) - 88,981* - 3D birthday stream w/NePoLaBo
9) Miko (Hololive) - 39,905 - HoloCure new update
10) Marine (Hololive) - 50,041 - HoloCure new update
11) Subaru (Hololive) - 41,806* - Persona 4 Golden
12) Tsukasa (Indie) - 56,583 - Streamer league mahjong
13) Pekora (Hololive) - 43,118 - Rust
14) Miko (Hololive) - 34,041 - Rust
15) Suisei (Hololive) - 59,604 - Karaoke + announcement
16) Moona (Hololive) - 87,402 - 3D showcase
17) Nijisanji (Nijisanji) - 81,240 - Kuzuha Cup PUBG
18) Gura (Hololive) - 92,264 - 3D live
19) Pekora (Hololive) - 96,590 - Fate/Grand Order
20) Pekora (Hololive) - 89,156 - Fate/Grand Order
21) Fubuki (Hololive) - 52,693 - Fate/Grand Order
22) Naruse (Nijisanji) - 34,966 - 3D debut
23) Nijisanji (Nijisanji) - 67,731 - The Strange Tales of Nijisanji

>PER COMPANY
18x: Hololive
4x: Nijisanji
1x: Indie

>PER STREAMER
5x: Pekora
2x: Ayame, Marine, Miko, Nijisanji
1x: Botan, Fubuki, Fuwa, Gura, Moona, Naruse, Sora, Subaru, Suisei, Tsukasa

>2022 GOLDS
>PER COMPANY
168x: Hololive
87x: Nijisanji
6x: Neo Porte
4x: Indie
1x: Kizuna AI Inc.

>PER STREAMER
34x: Pekora
16x: Aqua, Kuzuha, Miko, Salome
11x: Nijisanji
10x: Subaru
8x: Marine
6x: Hal, Hololive
5x: Gura, Kanata, Mio, Suisei, Toya
4x: Flare, Fuwa, Noel, Okayu, Towa
3x: Ayame, Chloe, Choco, Mayuzumi, Polka
2x: Ange, Botan, Ibrahim, Korone, Koyori, Lui, Maimoto, Mel, Mori, Mysta, Shion, Sora, Tsukasa
1x: AI, Aki, Axia, AZKi, Chima, Chronoir, Debi, Fubuki, Gwelu, Haachama, Hayase, Hoshikawa, Iroha, Kaida, Lain, Laplus, Leos, Luna, Masaru, Melissa, Mikeneko, Mito, Moona, Nagao, Naruse, Natsume, Nene, Ren, Roboco, Rushia, Sana, Sango, Selen, Shiina, Sukoya, Ui, Vox, Watame, Yashiro, Yorumi, Zeta

>> No.33917567

>>33917528
Add the copypasta to your filters

>> No.33917582

>>33917528
Sisters are currently singin along with Fergie, please understand

>> No.33917590

>>33917553
You're using filters, aren't you. Part of the reason why the thread doesn't get cleaned up, with the other half being the jannies are slowAF to deal with obvious rulebreaking.

>> No.33917607
File: 190 KB, 500x500, 1657608311314.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33916825

>> No.33917623 [DELETED] 

CUNT-EYED
SHITSKIN
THIRD-WORLD
SUBHUMAN
JUNGLE MONKEY.

A HUT DWELLER from a
MUD FLOODED
CONTINENTAL-SIZED SLUM

FACTS:

>> No.33917625
File: 39 KB, 579x448, kaela post-collab electric boogaloo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kaela took back what was taken from her.

>> No.33917664 [DELETED] 

>>33917623
CUNT-EYED
SHITSKIN
THIRD-WORLD
SUBHUMAN
JUNGLE MONKEY.

A HUT DWELLER from a
MUD FLOODED
CONTINENTAL-SIZED SLUM

FACTS:

>> No.33917713 [DELETED] 

>>33917664
CUNT-EYED
SHITSKIN
THIRD-WORLD
SUBHUMAN
JUNGLE MONKEY.

A HUT DWELLER from a
MUD FLOODED
CONTINENTAL-SIZED SLUM

FACTS:

>> No.33917723

>>33917590
>You're using filters, aren't you?
I sometimes report that shit. And when I don't, I use my mental filter. Schizo-anon always post that shit so it becomes natural for me to ignore it.

>> No.33917747

Mito's totsu tonight, expect top dogs of Nijisanji showing up except Fuwa who is doing 24h stream. I gonna guess 60 - 65k for Nijisanji which is another gold. Marine is strong but she ans Sakana alone couldn't compete with Mito's line up.

>> No.33917764 [DELETED] 

>>33917713
CUNT-EYED
SHITSKIN
THIRD-WORLD
SUBHUMAN
JUNGLE MONKEY.

A HUT DWELLER from a
MUD FLOODED
CONTINENTAL-SIZED SLUM

FACTS:

>> No.33917807 [DELETED] 

>>33917764
CUNT-EYED
SHITSKIN
THIRD-WORLD
SUBHUMAN
JUNGLE MONKEY.

A HUT DWELLER from a
MUD FLOODED
CONTINENTAL-SIZED SLUM

FACTS:

>> No.33917845 [DELETED] 

>>33917807
CUNT-EYED
SHITSKIN
THIRD-WORLD
SUBHUMAN
JUNGLE MONKEY.

A HUT DWELLER from a
MUD FLOODED
CONTINENTAL-SIZED SLUM

FACTS:

>> No.33917849

Wait subaru peaked 48k? Holy numbers

>> No.33917869

>>33917849
was a z, 43k filtered peak

>> No.33917872

>>33917849
Z

>> No.33917874

The thread is so dead that the seaschizo's post lined up three times in a row.

>> No.33917879

>>33917849
Prepare you duck lewds

>> No.33917880 [DELETED] 

>>33917845
CUNT-EYED
SHITSKIN
THIRD-WORLD
SUBHUMAN
JUNGLE MONKEY.

A HUT DWELLER from a
MUD FLOODED
CONTINENTAL-SIZED SLUM

FACTS:

>> No.33917937

>>33917874
What is happening? What hurts him?

>> No.33917959 [DELETED] 

>>33917880
CUNT-EYED
SHITSKIN
THIRD-WORLD
SUBHUMAN
JUNGLE MONKEY.

A HUT DWELLER from a
MUD FLOODED
CONTINENTAL-SIZED SLUM

FACTS:

>> No.33917971

Wow this thread is as alive as Reimu’s pet

>> No.33918003

>>33917874
Nijidead, anon. Sisters can't shit up the thread normally and Holofags aren't motivated to post because there's no competition.

>> No.33918024
File: 49 KB, 693x467, kaela 5k.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kaela 5k

>> No.33918035

>>33918003
>Holofags aren't motivated to post because there's no competition
I want to get paid at the very least.

>> No.33918079 [DELETED] 

CUNT-EYED
SHITSKIN
THIRD-WORLD
SUBHUMAN
JUNGLE MONKEY.

A HUT DWELLER from a
MUD FLOODED
CONTINENTAL-SIZED SLUM

FACTS:

>> No.33918082

>>33918024
Dead Hours Slayer

>> No.33918114

>>33917874
Niji vs Holo shitposting died down since summer ended and with it, Niji's shot at takin a month
also, the numbers have been significantly smaller in September

>> No.33918117 [DELETED] 

>>33918079
CUNT-EYED
SHITSKIN
THIRD-WORLD
SUBHUMAN
JUNGLE MONKEY.

A HUT DWELLER from a
MUD FLOODED
CONTINENTAL-SIZED SLUM

FACTS:

>> No.33918120
File: 631 KB, 1812x1212, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Dead hours noombas

>> No.33918142
File: 163 KB, 1080x587, dead thread.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Almost half of the posts in this thread is from the schizo.

>> No.33918150
File: 22 KB, 400x400, QFz_ARWk_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

how does she do it?
she can't keep getting away with it

>> No.33918149 [DELETED] 

>>33918117
CUNT-EYED
SHITSKIN
THIRD-WORLD
SUBHUMAN
JUNGLE MONKEY.

A HUT DWELLER from a
MUD FLOODED
CONTINENTAL-SIZED SLUM

FACTS:

>> No.33918169

Well, it's clear that moderation is feeling slow today, anyone got some spicy rule-breaking h stuff they wanna post and see how long it takes before it gets removed?

>> No.33918190
File: 31 KB, 1412x113, Lilpaa.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You want numbers??
Just by playing Minecraft

>> No.33918192

>>33918142
Qrd about this schizo please

>> No.33918201

>>33918150
SUSAAAAAAAAAANNNN AAAAARRRGHH
YOU WILL GET RAPE CORRECTION LATER!

>> No.33918203

>>33918142
>schizo spamming on cooldown
>stil sub 2 post/min
grim

>> No.33918212

>>33918190
Isegye taking over Twitch while everyone flees

>> No.33918221

>>33918169
fuck around and find out

>> No.33918243
File: 1.20 MB, 828x1579, 9388C49A-B914-4879-9BB3-AF44827CB447.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Slow day so far. Mito bday is today?

>> No.33918246 [SPOILER] 
File: 121 KB, 848x1200, 1660126071392331.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33918169
I just got back from vacation because of racism so i don't want to miss out on the next yab

>> No.33918250
File: 467 KB, 1536x2048, 20220806_014648.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33917122
This song is a banger fuck you guys

>> No.33918253

>>33918212
Will be interesting to see if an EN exodus will have any effect whatsoever on Korean streamers

>> No.33918259
File: 217 KB, 1049x885, Screenshot 2022-09-24 153918.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33918192
Take a guess who won last night

>> No.33918265

>>33917874
/hlgg/ is melting down and /mans/ is circlejerking about how good the garlic phone collab was

>> No.33918267

Is ironmouse really switching platform?

>> No.33918288

>>33918243
Yeah. Seems like the lead contender today.

>> No.33918289

>>33918246
Fair. I'd do it, but I'm not at home where all my good stuff is.

>> No.33918310

>>33918169
Did you notice the IP count constantly ticking up as he posts? He's making it as fucking difficult as possible to deal with clearly hopping on proxies nonstop. Could even just be automated or some shit. It's been going for hours.

>> No.33918319

HOLY SHIT
GURA AND FAUNA CONFIRMED A PEE HOLDING ENDURANCE COLLAB

>> No.33918342

Can anyone confirms if fable.hololivepro registered or not?

>> No.33918346

>>33918319
Didn't a woman die once trying that

>> No.33918373

>>33918310
We do have actual bots posting here from time to time so it wouldn't surprise me, i can't see it though so i don't know how much he is spamming

>> No.33918378

>>33918246
But you posted SFW image?

>> No.33918389

>>33918288
Eh marine can challenge that imo.

>> No.33918396

>>33918342
Is this a new rrat? I am seeing sudden increase in EN3 talk today, what happened?

>> No.33918418

Did any JP talk about Gura 3D?

>> No.33918428

>>33918346
I think it was a bit more complicated than that, she was chugging water on some radio show and just went beyond feeling pain to just straight up dying.

>> No.33918439

>>33918396
I don't know but how do we check on this fable site?

>> No.33918447

>>33918396
banner change on reddit

>> No.33918449 [DELETED] 

CUNT-EYED
SHITSKIN
THIRD-WORLD
SUBHUMAN
JUNGLE MONKEY.

A HUT DWELLER from a
MUD FLOODED
CONTINENTAL-SIZED SLUM

FACTS:

>> No.33918462
File: 35 KB, 630x630, 1663334373149967.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33918259
>dung eater won gaijin gold
no wonder there's a lot of seaschizo rumao

>> No.33918464

>>33918418
Okayu and Marine so far

>> No.33918470

>>33918418
Only okayu

>> No.33918476 [DELETED] 

>>33918449
CUNT-EYED
SHITSKIN
THIRD-WORLD
SUBHUMAN
JUNGLE MONKEY.

A HUT DWELLER from a
MUD FLOODED
CONTINENTAL-SIZED SLUM

FACTS:

>> No.33918478

So like, are string based auto Bans restricted to super mods?

>> No.33918480

>>33918389
Birthday buff, rarity buff, event "tourists". I genuinely believe Mito will be hard to beat.

>> No.33918483

>>33918418
Okayu. Has few translated clip lying aroud. She was the background voice in the senpai song

>> No.33918520 [DELETED] 

>>33916749
>>33916767
>>33916811
>>33916825
>>33916873
>>33916909
>>33916927
>>33916944
>>33916956
>>33917027
>>33917053
>>33917121
>>33917122
>>33917136
>>33917154
CUNT-EYED
SHITSKIN
THIRD-WORLD
SUBHUMAN
JUNGLE MONKEY.

A HUT DWELLER from a
MUD FLOODED
CONTINENTAL-SIZED SLUM

FACTS:

>> No.33918540

True sight tonight bois

>> No.33918551

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDzDyeEB39c
wtf, Koyori is actually based?

>> No.33918561 [DELETED] 

>>33916749
>>33916767
>>33916811
>>33916825
>>33916873
>>33916909
>>33916927
>>33916944
>>33916956
>>33917027
>>33917053
>>33917121
>>33917122
>>33917136
>>33917154
>>33917192
>>33917193
>>33917253
>>33917270
>>33917295
>>33917310
>>33917312
>>33917318
>>33917375
>>33917431
>>33917464
>>33917480
>>33917512
>>33917528
>>33917553
>>33917564
>>33917567
>>33917582

CUNT-EYED
SHITSKIN
THIRD-WORLD
SUBHUMAN
JUNGLE MONKEY.

A HUT DWELLER from a
MUD FLOODED
CONTINENTAL-SIZED SLUM

FACTS:

>> No.33918565

>>33918551
she's becoming Pekora

>> No.33918574

>>33918551
How would you be mad playing an old jrpg?

>> No.33918577
File: 419 KB, 1448x2048, 1655174981078.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33918551
Always has been

>> No.33918587

>>33918250
It's not about the quality of the song anon, it's about the song choice

>> No.33918598
File: 696 KB, 2400x1440, 49FBB614-0C8C-4AFC-A655-F7E7A834157C.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

For those who missed yesterday, here is a different chart
>30 days of Reddit Posts vs. Hololive Myth true average

Here are some comments
1) The lowest level of activity in early 2020 in this record (Sep 27) was the start of the chinkout, with Haachama and Coco being suspended and, IIRC, the subreddit locked
2) The max activity happened in 2020 in the period between October 28 and and November 16, when a series of high profile events happened all at once: Coco and Haachama return from suspension, Miko return, PekoMoona, several of the girls hitting 1M and the "anni mirabilis" for Holo Myth
3) This chart also shows that the highest average on record for myth corresponds to these exact weeks
4) Both Myth and the the reddit activity started to come down affter Nov 16, but before december when the algo changed
This likely marks their natural recline out of their debut buff, before the artificial one brought by the algo change

and

5) From November 2020 forward the activity in that forum reduces significantly, with some brief peaks when something remarkable happened but, for the most part, the activity is at a lower level today than when the board got locked down for several days in 2020

also

6) For the most part Myth and HoloEN events get a corresponding SIGNIFICANT spike in activity in that forum.
It did not happen in the events that transpired in mid July 2022 and the reason, if I may assume is because
>the girls kept it a secret until the day it happened
preventing buzz from generating around it.
Whatever reason it was, it completely flatlined on Reddit without even a small spike.

also also

7) There was a brief spike in number of posts when Tempus debuted, but now it reclined to a number significantly lower than it was before

>> No.33918602 [DELETED] 

>>33916749
>>33916767
>>33916811
>>33916825
>>33916873
>>33916909
>>33916927
>>33916944
>>33916956
>>33917027
>>33917053
>>33917121
>>33917122
>>33917136
>>33917154
>>33917192
>>33917193
>>33917253
>>33917270
>>33917295
>>33917310
>>33917312
>>33917318
>>33917375
>>33917431
>>33917464
>>33917480
>>33917512
>>33917528
>>33917553
>>33917564
>>33917567
>>33917582
>>33917590
>>33917607
>>33917625
>>33917723
>>33917747
>>33917849
>>33917869
>>33917872
>>33917874
>>33917879
>>33917937
>>33917971
>>33918003
CUNT-EYED
SHITSKIN
THIRD-WORLD
SUBHUMAN
JUNGLE MONKEY.

A HUT DWELLER from a
MUD FLOODED
CONTINENTAL-SIZED SLUM

FACTS:

>> No.33918616

>>33918480
her "long waited comeback" was only 34k so I doubt she will get much more

>> No.33918625

>>33918574
clip related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1CKUmvnW48

>> No.33918627

damn the chinese man really like to spam

>> No.33918639

Jannies wake up onegai...

>> No.33918642

I kinda like this slower thread pace tbqh

>> No.33918643

>>33918551
she got a snes mini and got it to capture recently to play super mario rpg, so i guess she's gonna get her money out of it

>> No.33918670

>>33918565
More like the new Retro Dog

>> No.33918702

>>33918598
is it possible to add /vt/ numbers?
feels like reddit moved in here when the board was created

>> No.33918706

>>33918642
It's fine just as long as the spammer isn't there, must be singing to Fergie while doing that

>> No.33918715

>>33918598
>Reddit activity less than half of what it was in April
Oh baby that's what I like to see. Accelerate.

>> No.33918727

EVERYONE
It appears a jannies has finally done their job and cleaned up the thread. For now. The fucker will probably just switch IPs and keep spamming, but at least the old garbage has been turfed.

>> No.33918761

>kaela stream scuffed
SUSANNNN

>> No.33918794
File: 633 KB, 1822x1212, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hag smith, top 5 chuba streamers right now

>> No.33918799

>>33918478
Yeah, there's only like a handful of people who can actually apply string based bans, and as a general rule they don't do that unless they frequent a thread and something personally pisses them off, or it's against the law.
which is why this guy is posting here because no janny has numbers as his personal baby so he can do whatever he wants

>> No.33918810

SUSAN YOU WHORE FIX YOUR FUCKING SITE

>> No.33918818

>>33918702
> is it possible to add /vt/ numbers?
Actually yes. I need to study 4stats to see how to scrape their numbers but it’s in the works

>>33918715
Activity is below the 2020 bottom when the board(?) was locked.

>> No.33918819

Why so many anti Hololive threads in the catalogue?

>> No.33918838

HAG SMITH DOWN

>> No.33918845

>>33918616
Just look at Ayame's numbers. From 40k+ to 110k+. Expect a bigger boost from Nijitourists. I expect a 50k floor.

>> No.33918869

Kaela just start new stream...
fucking hell susan

>> No.33918872

>>33918819
Huh, maybe that's where all of our schizo's went off to

>> No.33918887

>>33918819
>gift card

>> No.33918891
File: 78 KB, 857x576, raid.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Second raid for Scarle

>> No.33918907

>>33918845
I know you are retarded anon but you are comparing it with a 3D live

>> No.33918911
File: 47 KB, 640x428, 446723.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

sorry kaela, it's time to take a break

>> No.33918920

>>33918246
yeah because it's really hard to ban evade around here

>> No.33918926

>>33918540
Nightmare of LGD

>> No.33918931
File: 247 KB, 764x522, 1635700175981.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33918891

>> No.33918936

>>33918439
>>33918439
You can't because the site isn't live. Someone must be crawling a site index or is leaking on purpose.

>> No.33918946

>Azki overlapping Marine CH51 with her giga buff karaoke
yeah, Niji gold secured bby

>> No.33918951

>>33918907
Wait, so no Mito 3D live?

>> No.33918982

Kawaii legit inclined, or at least their gen3 is doing way better than previous gens.

>> No.33918993

>>33918819
You'd be surprised the sorts of things you can buy with gift cards

>> No.33919019

>>33918598
i'm still confounded people deny the EN cull
that drop in 2020 is worse than CCVID for JP this january
also, the reddit decline is undeniable, but Myth average looks pretty stable
any claim of Myth declining is horseshit

>> No.33919020

>>33918819
Free gift card for people who shit on holos. Paul li project

>> No.33919024

>>33918946
disliked

>> No.33919035
File: 65 KB, 333x328, 1643893188448.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33918911
>Susan is actually Korone's Listener-san
Fuck you!

>> No.33919040 [DELETED] 
File: 819 KB, 1920x1080, 20220923_152210.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Since meidos are asleep...

>> No.33919063

>>33919019
i'm still confounded people believe in the EN cull
that drop in 2020 is better than CCVID for JP this january
also, the reddit decline is undeniable, but Myth average looks pretty bad
any claim of Myth declining is Monkeyshit

>> No.33919084

>>33919040
I COOMED

>> No.33919092

>>33918946
kek azki karaoke was like 6~9k tops

>> No.33919094

>>33919040
Me on the right

>> No.33919104

>>33919019
> Myth average looks pretty stable
It is
>any claim of Myth declining is horseshit
It all depends on their choice of entertainment and on whether or not Gura is active

>> No.33919120

>>33918951
They are not Holo

>> No.33919128

Nijisanji girls collab with boys
>yes but they don’t fucking slut like holomem
>they care about you and have a limit .
> There are many ppl in nijisanji never worked with men. Lize Ange Salome

>Lize chan is the best girl she is a pure woman.

> choose holo prostitute and godnesse Lize.

>> No.33919129

>>33919040

EZ Gold

>> No.33919154

Any prediction for Mito reverse totsu?

>> No.33919159

>>33919128
English onegaishimasu

>> No.33919165

Did Chammer ever collab or mention Star at all?

>> No.33919169
File: 1.21 MB, 828x1583, D5A0BCC1-7BCB-483A-8579-C58693C98775.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Holo”live”
>Only Kaela is live

>> No.33919174

So how's Tempus sub growth?

>> No.33919184

>>33919128
You really want that gift check huh?
And Lizefags will be mad at you for using her to shitpost.

>> No.33919189
File: 1.06 MB, 1373x1231, 1662563078872.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.33919192

>>33919128
Get better translator nijisis. I have no idea what you fucking wrote.

>> No.33919194

>>33919165
Nope. She collabs with RedKun very often tho

>> No.33919202

Marine chloe 55k max
Pekora watchalong 30k - 35k

>> No.33919217

>>33918540

No Interesting stream so EZ True Sight for me.

>> No.33919231

>>33919189
*Elderly politicians have sex with minors

>> No.33919235
File: 138 KB, 1241x908, 69928CB2-AC30-42EB-B22E-AAE250CAE928.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33919174

>> No.33919238

>>33919202
If Subaru can get 30k for a watchalong, Pekora will get at least twice of that.

>> No.33919249

>>33919202
Wtf why are you expecting a watch along to hit this kind of numbers? Even subaru who is consistently do watch along doesn't get this much.

>> No.33919250
File: 18 KB, 359x131, 1658328892309767.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33919128

>> No.33919257

>>33919165
You're talking about that thread?

>> No.33919277
File: 9 KB, 300x168, images (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_aqupH57po
Bobunemimimmi 14k DORYAAAAAAAAA

>> No.33919279

>>33919235
Literally just leeching sub from the girls and barely their own sub.

>> No.33919295

>>33919165
Last year she referenced arupapa blue axolotl arc

>> No.33919305
File: 67 KB, 1386x286, tempus subs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33919174
not great, except for Ragu being carried by Kobo

>> No.33919320

>>33919235
Watch EN 3 blow past them are reach current Iluna subs

>> No.33919350
File: 299 KB, 707x1232, 08B9DA2B-CCD1-4D97-89F9-9F1C2639071E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33919174
On the current pace they might catch up to Roberu in Jan 2023

For reference, Ren Zotto is at 345k subs.

>> No.33919349

>>33918396
registerd but not live yet

>> No.33919353

Which is a much more bigger pressure, debuting as EN1, EN2 or EN3?

>> No.33919354

>>33919295
Pretty sure it was Kanata's not Aruran.

>> No.33919357

>>33919104
>Myth anni collab barely reached 30k and only because Gura was there
>literally same numbers as the BBG quiz
>Ina went from solid 10-12k CCV with ER to 6k CCV with Splatoon streams
>Kiara is pretty much the same
>Mori is on a fucking freefall and if she keep spamming JRPGs she might finally dethrone Kiara as the weakest EN
>Ame is weird, still doing her #Ameway stuff but even more aggresively, I'd say she improved but I dunno
I'm not a nijinigger which is why I hope Myth manages to gets back on their feet otherwise in 4 years this branch will be struggling for 3views.

>> No.33919369

>>33919128
Ignore the english. I'm far more impressed with the inconsistent spacing.

>> No.33919378

>>33919257
Hell did you know? Everyone came from there huh?

>> No.33919394
File: 77 KB, 600x537, 6D274289-8472-4BC2-8031-B9E46AD5716E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33919128

>HEY Imagine this your princess fuck with all nijiboys in company

>AAAAHHHH AHH KUZUHA-KUN , HIBARI-KUN YEAH THAT’S FUCKING GOOD OH MY GOD AHAHAHAH WAIT WAIT CHOTTOMATE MY IDIOT PIG SEND SC TO MEEE AHHHHH FUCK FUCK PLZZZZ CUM INSIDEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.33919400
File: 60 KB, 525x487, 84803.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33919174
Better than holoX on average and holoX gets way more shilling from Cover

>> No.33919421

>>33919353
Consider tension in fanbase right now I would say
EN3>EN1>EN2

>> No.33919423

>>33919394
>that image
kek

>> No.33919426

>>33918418
Okayu, Subaru, Miko, Marine

>> No.33919442

>>33919353
EN2, myth was shining soo bright at that time,

>> No.33919449

>>33919400
No Gen has more shilling since debut than Tempus.

>> No.33919451

>>33919350
>For reference, Ren Zotto is at 345k subs.
and he regularly gets demolished by tempus so that's not a great judge of his content

>> No.33919453

>>33919394

BEST NTR PLOT

>> No.33919455

>>33919357
the numbers are there, as plain as day
Myth average is stable as fuck, make a trendline of that graph since the cull and you'll get y=q, no correlation with time whatsoever

>> No.33919466

>>33919400
What the hell happened with La+?

>> No.33919476

>>33919394
isnt his arm too long?

>> No.33919477

>>33919400
holy shit laplus and iroha are literally on flare/mel/aki tier, what the fuck happened

>> No.33919486

>>33919353
EN1>EN2>EN3
With a big gap between all of them

>> No.33919489

>>33919400
>holoX gets way more shilling from Cover
Is holoX shilled by cover that hard? I mean, that is normal for newest holoJP generation right?

>> No.33919492

>>33919394
Hime…..why….not like this… TT

>> No.33919495

>>33919400
anon they debuted 8 months later...

>> No.33919499

>>33919466
Cover told her to stream more so she decided to pull a Sana.

>> No.33919505

>>33919357
anon you can go look at their numbers and realize that they literally have budged significantly since 2021, at the current rate they'll fall into 3 view territory somewhere around the time our sun explodes

>> No.33919524

>>33919455
I think their everyday streams still get alright numbers, but their ability to draw tourists right now is in the shitter.

>> No.33919531

>>33919442
I dunno... they literally did the opposite st the beginning and was really laid back, they only snapped out of it after that Fubgus jab

>> No.33919540
File: 312 KB, 1452x1936, A62EC288-CC26-4C0E-9C04-B9292B464C44.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Here negroes, lrn2nslookup
https://ping.eu/nslookup/

Anon is jesting with the “fable” domain

>> No.33919549

>>33919489
That's normal for JP, meanwhile ENs get fuck all support or shilling

>> No.33919550

>>33919128
wtf, you just type whatever to meet the deadline for the gift card huh

>> No.33919560

>>33919378
>>33919257
Make me check. Thought youfags were talking about on stream shit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Hololive/comments/xmobak/petition_for_vesper_next_therapy_stream/

>> No.33919562 [DELETED] 

>>33919394
Ughh, and with FalseEyeDrama lookalike.
This is also true with M---- and F----. Could be true with G---.

>> No.33919561

>>33919128
salome was on guwelu's stream that one time

>> No.33919593

>>33919524
floors are more important than ceilings
Gura had a 90k concert in the middle of NA hours anyway

>> No.33919592

>>33919531
>they literally did the opposite st the beginning
Mori had the bright idea of giving them advice to slow down and not do too much in the most vital growth period for their channels. The advice of someone who rode a wave they had zero control over and reclined massively when the wave receded.

>> No.33919595
File: 105 KB, 290x290, ayame.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33919549
Sounds about right, way too much koreans there

>> No.33919607

>>33919451
>so that's not a great judge of his content
Are you some sort of illiterate retard? The question was about Tempus and subs, the answer given was with Tempus subs, a comparison with subs within the company and on the competing company.

Who the fuck is talking about content?

>> No.33919615

>>33919466
>>33919477
>Laplus
No delivery
RM menhera
>Iroha
The shame of Japan She doesn't have a strong personality or a quirk to stand out, she plays the same 3 games all the time, not being extremely good at any of them and barely collabs with anybody else. I like her, she's cute, but she doesn't have any quality that would make you say: "I'm going to watch Iroha instead of watching X", she's got a decent loyal viewership and she seems to be comfy with it, so I would say she's fine

>> No.33919624

>>33919489
No the extra hard shilling started from them, maybe even Uproar too since they literally has billboards and was in holofes, Tempus as well is being shoved everywhere, they also had a song already like Nijisanji not sure about ID3 since they were not in my radar when they debuted

>> No.33919630

>>33919607
keep seething that iluna got mogged by Tempus nijinigger

>> No.33919641

NijiEN and HoloEN are Reclining

>> No.33919668

>marine 8k waiting
uhhh Mitobros

>> No.33919669

>>33919592
>reclined massively when the wave receded
You mean when Susan started culling their live views, Myth are still as strong as they were back in 2020.

>> No.33919677

So based on what is happening with the Hololive subredditright now, it seems HoloEN3 is coming soon.

>> No.33919678

>>33919592
And Kronii listened to her awful advice once again, yikes

>> No.33919679

>>33919615
Splatoon, Splatoon,Splatoon,Holocure, Splatoon,Splatoon, Holocure....

>> No.33919681

>>33919615
The flare of HoloX...

>> No.33919682

>>33919560
Beggars are getting more rampage huh? And i thought they'd have learned after Irys situation.

>> No.33919704
File: 103 KB, 481x1604, 24-09-22-rank.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

More clip numbers.
Pekora(1->1, Day5) keeps the streak going with Disneyland zatsu. Kuzuha(4->2) also does well with Valorant (with some famous people I think?). Miko(2->3) with Sumo, Subaru(5->4) with news/disneyland zatsu. Gura(3->5), Salome(6->7), Marine(10->8) with old clips. Korone(9->9) with zatsu. Lamy(27->10) with zatsu.
Good performances by Watame(52->13) with Splatoon & zatsu w/ Mori(53->39), Kaede(19->14) with PubG, Suisei(31->15) with an animation (xdJOY8h7JNw, +103k/2), Amelia(42->20) with Hide&Seek/animations (E0I-FiBPunQ, +158k/3; vjbeC_zx6BU, +27k/3), Noel(39->25) with zatsu, Laplus(61->30) with an animation (GJQrqCkj79U, +110k), Mumei(43->31) with zatsu, Mio(56->38) with zatsu.
Split today is 17.7M(+470k) HL to 10.7M(-660k) NJ.

>> No.33919707

>>33919682
>Homobeggars
>Learning anything
KEK

>> No.33919720
File: 7 KB, 225x225, 1653514595856.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33919669
>Myth are still as strong as they were back in 2020.

>> No.33919731
File: 286 KB, 379x318, 1613897942356.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33919677

>> No.33919736
File: 75 KB, 1764x793, 24-09-22-day.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33919704
Graph.

>> No.33919750

>>33919593
The problem is that the ceiling DOES matter though, you can't just pretend it doesn't since it represents what the branch can pull for events, and is representative of their reach and ability to draw people out of simply watching clips.
Like, of there were more things like Gura's Big Brain game stream that happened more often, those stragglers and semicuasl viewers would be more engaged. Really, it does come down to the lack of ability to access the same resources JP has, as well as having so bloody few members. En should be looking at debuting it's 4th gen NOW, not it's 3rd.

>> No.33919765

>>33919669
>Myth are still as strong as they were back in 2020.
They could be but you can’t possibly imply, with their current choice of streams and scheduling, that Ame and Mori numbers are not a result of their choices.

With their current selection of streams either would be getting half to a third of what they got back then with the good choices they made.

>> No.33919766

i miss towa

>> No.33919769

What's the Status of HoloEN?
Going to take the NijiEN path and will have mixed gender collabs weekly?

>> No.33919781
File: 480 KB, 682x551, 1603258482157.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33919731

>> No.33919782

>>33919350
>On the current pace they might catch up to Roberu in Jan 2023
not happening, they'll only slow down further unless they each find a girl to leech from like Rigus
Vesper might have found it in Kronii

in any case, Ren is the most popular of his gen, right? which is the lowest Illuna they may catch?

>> No.33919786

>>33919720
Literally just look at >>33918598 retard if you compensate for the cull their numbers haven't changed

>> No.33919798

>>33919677
Omega trying to put out the trash fire? Good fucking luck. What a genius, killing everyone interest in EN then releasing the new gen after homos infest it. Unless EN start their debuts with a statement they will NOT interact with the homos then I don't give a fuck about them.

>> No.33919815

So bets on EN3? Mine are:
>No euros
>No hags
>No idols
>No JP fans
>Kayfabe dropped fully within first month

>> No.33919837

>>33919815
>5 new tempiss onaholes

>> No.33919850
File: 44 KB, 1229x111, 1637546740231.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.33919854

>>33919769
Seems so. Real question would be how long do the convictions of Gura and party last.

>> No.33919863

>>33919798
>killing interest
>when the Tempus collabs have been some of the most highly viewed and well received streams for holoEN in the past month
Lmao

>> No.33919871

>>33919769
For the Four members (Mori, Kronii, Bae Ame) yes.

>> No.33919872

I feel like the activity at /vt/ has been slowing down significantly, like a lot of people have already left.

>> No.33919876

>>33919798
the nijinigger fears the holochad

>> No.33919880
File: 473 KB, 435x599, 1614551658757.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33919781

>> No.33919888

>>33918540
LETS GOOOOO

>> No.33919894

>>33919880
stop replying to yourself

>> No.33919895

>>33919872
yeah, because summer is over

>> No.33919899

>>33919750
What resources are you even talking about? Gen 3 quiz literally is just them asking questions.

>> No.33919905

>>33919863
Ai's most viewed stream was her graduation too

>> No.33919907

https://youtu.be/CO2cVh1HTAQ
are tier lists a buff for holoENs

>> No.33919910

>>33919455
Nigga they had a fucking anniversary this month. Plus a lot of collabs and a new gen coming out.
The fact that it's the same as a few months ago when Ina was on break and most talents were barely streaming is shocking. Looking at graphs with zero fucking interpretation doesn't make any sense.
Ina and Mori had a pretty consistend decline, Kiara and Gura are the same and Ame is getting buffed by nonstop collabs and playing less #Ameway garbage.

>> No.33919916

>>33919894
newfagchaama...

>> No.33919917

>>33919750
>ACCELERATE
yeah nah
i dunno if you're the same anon but i was responding to someone saying Myth will become 3views
that has to do with floors, not ceilings
and previously we were talking about averages, also much more influenced by floors than ceilings

Myth overall relevancy in the scene is intangible, but if the crowds they pull for stuff like cons and the Aniplus cafe are any indication, they're in no danger on that front either

>> No.33919925

>>33919907
minecraft tier

>> No.33919938

>>33919854
I see.
We can't assume yet that they inclined or reclined due to mixed gender collabs, right? We need atleast what, one or three months?

>> No.33919939

>>33919876
>Says the homobeggar as he push hololive to become just another copy of nijisanji.

>> No.33919943

>>33919907
Fauna got decent number.

>> No.33919945

>>33919815
>Kayfabe dropped fully within first month
First 5 minutes

>> No.33919956

>>33919899
They can't even do a quiz because management shoots down their ideas, that's not even getting into all the game permissions management doesn't get them.

>> No.33919959

>>33919907
kinda
but fauna already done animal tier list before

>> No.33919968

Holy Orca debuff, Marine won't even beat the duck

>> No.33919971

>>33919863
Proven to be a bunch of tourists who are trying to make a political statement by "owning the unicorns". Won't be long before they lose interest, none of them bother tuning into to the homo solo streams and they're rapidly reclining to iLuna levels.

>> No.33919974

>>33919939
which is why you're busy doomposting holo because you still haven't learnt from your band of retards that doomposting doesn't become reality just because you do it often enough

>> No.33919997
File: 274 KB, 1175x507, 1646524923443.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

soon

>> No.33920008

>>33919815
mine is
>hag fujo artist, the real creatividad
>comfy chill hag
>the singer of gen & the ''idol'' in the gen, but leaning more to suityan
>cunny, the stream monster
>the wildcard and underdog, might seem like a runt in the gen but will be a powerhouse in future

>> No.33920021

>>33919974
The Niji model is so effective half of iLuna struggles to break 1k after 2 months. If EN copies it then you can expect the same stellar results.

>> No.33920026
File: 20 KB, 350x520, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

to the moon

>> No.33920031

>>33919968
it's 30k 5 mins in what are you talking about, marine offcollabs or marine 51 clubhouse are guaranteed 50ks

>> No.33920030

>33919997
2 of the 4P dead sub queens

>> No.33920037

>>33919815
>1 FPS realist autist
>2 RTS/MOBA autist
>3 4X/Grand Strategy Autist
>4 Fighting game autist
>5 40+ year old with a good singing voice and will sing classic stuff

>> No.33920053

>>33920031
holocope

>> No.33920052

>>33920030
nijiseethe

>> No.33920054

>>33919974
I would be glad if worst case didn't happen, but current situation and EN management don't give me any hope.

>> No.33920055

While it's true that EN needs more people don't they have access to JP?
You don't even need to understand each other to make good content there, surely spending a hour or so trying to communicate vocally once per month isn't THAT bothersome?

>> No.33920057

>>33920037
>>33920008
HOPIUM

>> No.33920061

>>33920037
I like the 5th one, homie.

>> No.33920063

>>33919863
Not translating to any change in the solo content of the boys at all.
Worthless, all it does is give a temporary boost to the collab streams and the viewers fuck off back to twitter and Reddit to pat themselves on the back. Literally Nijitourist behavior.

>> No.33920064

>>33920030
>Kobo
>dead subs
>just mogged most of JP last night with a karaoke

>> No.33920069

>>33919974
It will become realty no matter how long it take.

>> No.33920079

>>33919815
mine
>no delivery menhera that's sort of funny
>no delivery mumei clone
>kiara again
>mediocre singer
>valorant spammer
take it or leave it

>> No.33920080

>>33920030
>>33920031
08:05
>>33920052
>>33920053
08:40
kys trannies

>> No.33920083

>>33920008
>>33920037
TOO MANY HAGS

>> No.33920093
File: 963 KB, 828x1532, DA7CA662-1ADD-4B20-8AFD-EE2B11A16FF7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33919524
Gura is the only guaranteed 10k of the whole gen, with all of the others failing to get that in most regular streams

>> No.33920098

>>33920080
nijiseethe

>> No.33920103

>>33920064
1.5 million celebration can only get 20k on a karaoke kek

>> No.33920111

>>33920080
holocope

>> No.33920116

>>33919899
Anon, Gura's BBG collab took months to get management approval, she's mentioned wanting to do it as far back as fucking MAY. That's how utterly incompetent and worthless en management is, that it takes them forever to greenlight shit.

>> No.33920117
File: 1.23 MB, 1319x758, 28273537283.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>9mijs 35k
Faster than lui

>> No.33920119

>>33920080
holoseethe

>> No.33920144

>>33920079
>Kiara
No please, I don't want another Nijibeggar

>> No.33920155

Rye in EN3.
Betting my Nuts

>> No.33920164

>>33919863
>Kromei collab gets 9k CCV
>Kronii and Vesper get 16k CCV
>somewhat Vesper is way less popular than Mumei despite the debut buff
how does this work exactly? Are we still denying the drama buff and the fact that most of the dramaniggers are tourists who don't even watch streams?

>> No.33920166

>>33920103
Where are the other 1.48 million subs? Bots?

>> No.33920176

>>33920116
>blaming it on EN management
Watch streams, EN have to get JP management approval to do anything and it takes months because the JP side keeps stonewalling.

>> No.33920185

Is HoloEN still dominate the EN market? What about EN indies?

>> No.33920211
File: 125 KB, 948x357, banner.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

With how low resolution this image is i'm actually starting to believe that it's either there temporarily to be replaced by EN3 or a desperate attempt to cull tempus dicksuckers

>> No.33920217

Mito 2k waiting

>> No.33920221

>>33920116
>she's mentioned wanting to do it as far back as fucking MAY.
Did she specifically said it didn’t happen because of management approval?
Given the off collabs, conventions and general unavailability for the whole branch in those months (June, July, August) it’s more likely they wouldn’t find time for a big branch collab.

That doesn’t discount EN management being incompetent tho

>> No.33920237

>>33920176
EN doesn't have to go through JP to get permissions and they still can't do that so that smells like cope

>> No.33920253
File: 101 KB, 449x1604, 24-09-22-rec_rank.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

More clip numbers, recent only (<2 Days). Other here >>33919704
Pekora(1->1) breaks 1M today with Disneyland zatsu. (2o1JBlfl7RA, +151k; aIdKFohQSoc, +37k; CWE75s4X9Y0, +34k)
Kuzuha(17->2) with Valorant. (go1_S3rdEOE, +197k/2; dCA5evmTGeQ, +77k/3; tnuV0wLGOWg, +44k/2)
Subaru(5->3) with zatsu about Disneyland and other news (including ID). (m2BpUZKyteg, +37k; pDyS058dqdg, +29k; oKzknBeI9NA, +24k)
Watame(50->4) with Splatoon with Mori. (WSLQwNqr20c, +116k/2; I1PhYUlPgVo, +12k)
Lamy(75->5) with zatsu. (mzFq20CYMOI, +62k; TwhrsxuX_qQ, +68k/2; _tykb3IGED8, +15k)
Miko(10->7) with Sumo. (CkVBtQVb-7w, +11k; WnLaaXIABVE, +18k/2; EkytU1fvV8c, +8k)
Korone(10->7) with zatsu. (vXc-VcPkZ1Q, +63k; h286_QYuZf0, +63k, 9KehEIB29uQ, +43k)
Ina(9->8) with Maraka. (b0fGUxD4esI, +43k; 1BdWCH8HDBM, +15k; 0wqGZvUBxyo, +38k/2)
Amelia(55->9) with some Hidden through Time, though mostly animations. (E0I-FiBPunQ, +158k/2; kHQuuxfVV4s, +21k; vjbeC_zx6BU, +27k/4)
Koyori(12->10) with some variety. (uAQbNsaJTZQ, +34k; ac45G9waf4o, +15k; 0FGNpU-iRuk, +35k/3)
Split today is 5.8M(+50k) HL to 2.4M(-270k) NJ.
Bonus clip of Aqua I stumbled across (8YFDIsilwiE, +100k/8)

>> No.33920255

>>33920237
Vesper literally talked about it this week you JP cocksucker

>> No.33920259
File: 2.60 MB, 1920x1080, 1634552326539.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

so did the 35piss kill themselves after this pic was revealed?

>> No.33920260

>>33920185
Anon, here is the thing. These days almost no western vtuber can beat 10k on YouTube.
That’s how grim things are

>> No.33920273

>>33920255
Watching Homos, you are the cocksucker

>> No.33920281

>>33920176
The few times it goes smoothly is when the talents and their closest managers go to the JP side instead of relying on upper EN management.

>> No.33920288
File: 69 KB, 1794x793, 24-09-22-recent.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33920253
Graph.

>> No.33920290

>>33920260
Because school just reopened, stop being a retard, everyone's numbers are lower but their VOD views are as strong as ever if not stronger than JP.

>> No.33920292

>>33920255
Link it with a timestamp

>> No.33920299

I'm still waiting for that DNS anon to update us on the domain list for hololivepro. Pretty sure he's a westerner fuck

>> No.33920301
File: 319 KB, 1170x1390, 1653254010325.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

guaranteed 50k they said

>> No.33920304

>>33919815
Good singer please...

>> No.33920306

>>33920221
not sure when it got cleared but i remember her saying that she had to run all the questions by management
for obvious reasons. like that time with choco's test thing

>> No.33920309

>>33920281
>Source: my last samurai ass

>> No.33920311

>>33920255
>Homonigger
Opinion disregarded

>> No.33920312

>>33920290
You surely can provide the numbers backing that assertion, can’t you?

>> No.33920318

>>33920255
Ah yeah the guy that said that streamer ride and die by their solo content just to spam nonstop collabs.
Also the guy that started two months ago and is hardstuck at 4k CCV.
Extremely reliable.

>> No.33920324

>>33920309
what are you doing in this slot

>> No.33920330

It's also Vesper, right? He said that they can only accept invites from HoloEN and they cannot invite 'em for Collabs.

>> No.33920333

>>33920301
yeah 50k dead sperms in Enna pussy

>> No.33920349

man AZKi is way to fucking good compared to the EN Vsinger

>> No.33920354

>>33920301
ill show you my guaranteed 50k

>> No.33920359

How long till Babu is tracked in Vstats?
https://www.vstats.jp/realtime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY6a5hE7iE8

Unou is already there for 3 months and they debut about the same time.

>> No.33920364

>>33920255
>Trusting Mr "Collabs don't help you grow" collab beggar
Retard. Stars has separate management from Hololive anyway, they're still completely separate branches no matter how many collabs they spam

>> No.33920368

>>33920221
Given the issues with her birthday and daki shit, I'm more willing to pin this one on management than I am to giving them the benefit of the doubt.

>> No.33920371

>>33920354
Do not show your cum shot.

>> No.33920379

>>33920318
>4k is bad for holostars now

>> No.33920382

>>33920349
Yeah, bro. VDiva title ain't just for show

>> No.33920383

>>33920330
And yet Zeta got invited by Axel

>> No.33920385

>>33920359
tag the guy on twitter and tell him about it

>> No.33920388

>>33920306
>but i remember her saying that she had to run all the questions by management
for obvious reasons
That’s a no brainer. I am hard pressed to believe a big collab like that would suffer more from waiting for permission than from scheduling coordination, specially this summer

>> No.33920420

>>33920164
kronii and mumei are runts

>> No.33920431

>>33920379
When they're non stop leeching as much as they can? Yeah it's bad

>> No.33920453

Okay this stinky orca and senchou collab is good, with azki on the background is good, see you faggots later

>> No.33920459

>>33920388
nah, scheduling wouldn't put it that far out when it's basically open slots for anyone who wants to join.

>> No.33920460

EN3 October. I was right all along.

>> No.33920468

Do Unicorn fags really believe they got somekind of a win out of this whole drama ??
All I see is
> They getting btfoed from literally everywhere
> Girls getting great numbers in collabs
> Girls having a lot of fun and everyone enjoying
These fags are just moving from talent to talent to try to find a safe heaven

They are acting like Nijifags by shitposting and in denial that they already lost

>> No.33920470

>>33920383
>Zeta
>HoloEN
Also, did you have a source that Axel invited Zeta and not the other way around?

>> No.33920472

>>33920383
So Vesper lied. Damn.

>> No.33920480

what games have stinky and senchou played

>> No.33920494

>>33920453
There is nothing good about the orca.

>> No.33920497

>>33919592
Ah yes I’m sure otherwise Kronii would be an 80 hour a month streamer.

>> No.33920504

>>33920383
>Zeta
you are joking

>> No.33920507

>>33920383
Zeta just lost her Lamy rights

>> No.33920511

>>33920494
her tits are great

>> No.33920521

>>33920383
Ey Bro, Zeta is from ID. I was asking about HoloEN.

>> No.33920532

>>33920472
>I want those 100 ARS steam code too without outing myself as a unicorn.

>> No.33920533

>>33920385
>thinking i have Twitter

>> No.33920536

>>33920379
Isn’t this just the “Salome has a 10k floor”, restated?
Vesper has a great number but his whole branch is stuck at the same mud hole as their JP counterpart, so far living on life support and slowly reclining without any path to incline.

Based on their sub growth they’re not adding enough “die hard” committed audience to their box so, unless they find a way up, they’ll just continue bleeding their audience by attrition.

>> No.33920540

>>33920533
well sucks to be you then

>> No.33920553

>>33920460
>I
You mean
>WE
right ?

>> No.33920557

>>33920470
Zeta said so?

>> No.33920560

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNBXLtexVzM
Mel still bringing companies together.

>> No.33920563

>>33920470
Zeta literally said she was invited by Tempus member.
https://youtu.be/D7h9cDEMPak?t=726

>> No.33920591

>>33920560
Which one is Mel trying to poach?

>> No.33920602

>>33920560
Kotone still doesn't have a live2d huh.

>> No.33920638

>>33920557
So did Zeta say Axel invited her? Ok. It's fine since they are from HoloID and that branch does not have unicorns that don't mind their talents to have boyfriends as long as they kept it hidden.

>> No.33920671

>>33920638
Polygamy is normal there

>> No.33920682

>>33920591
>poaching izumi
that would restrict her from collabing with ourhomos.....

>> No.33920685

marine and chloe keep playing short games, we need a longer game for numbers

>> No.33920709

>>33920253
king...

>> No.33920712

What's with Gura? She can pull 10 to 15k+ numbers during her streams compared to other HoloEN, most of 'em having a hard time reaching 10k.

>> No.33920725

>>33920685
believe in the yahtzee buff

>> No.33920731

>>33920712
she's the only decent streamer

>> No.33920738

I fucking hate Tempus now they keep interacting with Nijinigs and messed up my Twitter feed.

>> No.33920739
File: 756 KB, 828x1637, F726E547-37C1-4301-B60C-6ECDA6DA360B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The box did wonder for AZKi. Very good performance

>> No.33920748

>>33920638
yeah ID idol culture is difference
we have JKT48 back then so i dunno just weird to gatekeep male and female relationship

>> No.33920752

>>33920685
Yeah i agree i think EN does CH51 the best. There is a reason why EN CH51 have the highest CCV record

>> No.33920770

>>33920685
Chloe is a debuff

>> No.33920774

>>33920739
Yes. If this was before March/April she would've got like 5k max

>> No.33920783

>>33919217
I'll probably watch Fate Zero with Pekora since I have that on disk. I hope she doesn't go for more than an hour though.

>> No.33920788

>>33920738
Just block all Nijinigs, ez

>> No.33920794

>>33920739
>cucked marine from reaching 50k
based AZ

>> No.33920800

the azki redesign helped a lot too

>> No.33920801
File: 404 KB, 544x484, based on 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33919781

>> No.33920808

>>33920770
Yeah if marine ask gura for CH51 collab she would easily reach 60k.

>> No.33920817

>>33920739
Sasuga AZKi

>> No.33920820

>>33920739
Wait... What's her usual karaoke number when she still in INNK? Can't be that bad, right?

>> No.33920851

>>33920820
8k on a good day

>> No.33920850

>>33919815
If they don't have at least ONE hag and Rye I have zero hope for the branch.

>> No.33920888

>>33920671
>polygamy is halal
>threesome is haram
It's not worth it bro

>> No.33920892

>>33920739

People waiting if she gonna announce she is playing Rust LOL.
Though seriously happy for Azki even Sora getting good numbers lately.

>> No.33920902

>>33920820
like half of that and even less
also her 3D numbers were real bad iirc

>> No.33920912

>>33920379
>Holostars have nonstop weekly collabs with the girls
if they want to be honorary EN3 they can't use the "muh Stars debuff" cope.

>> No.33920924
File: 188 KB, 1832x512, 3468235872348566.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

hag > thot

>> No.33920928

>>33920536
There is no mainstream market for male vtubers.

They can go homo for the (mostly asian) fujo, that's the only one.
They can go bro... but then the anime avatar is just pointless, male vtuber do not have viable "characters" to roleplay like the girls, they can do better as normal streamers.

>> No.33920952

Mito 3k waiting

>> No.33920957

>>33920820
Here is AZKi top 10 streams **before** that Miracle on Ice tier live of hers
>39931 :: 2022-04-14 :: 【逆凸】AZKiはホロメンと仲良くなりたい!!!
>30712 :: 2021-07-03 :: 【3D LIVE】#AZKi超生誕祭2021 ゲスト:角巻わため/桃鈴ねね
>27572 :: 2022-04-02 :: ホロライブへ移籍しました!
>23086 :: 2022-05-19 :: 【歌枠】今宵は #わたあず Night Fever !!【 AZKi / 角巻わため】
>18106 :: 2021-02-23 :: 【AZKi 3rd衣装】新衣装お披露目LIVE -はじめまして、新しい私- #AZKi新衣装
>17697 :: 2021-11-14 :: 【#AZKi3周年】3rd Anniversary Live Over Light【新曲初公開も!?】
>15284 :: 2021-06-05 :: 【歌枠】ガンダムSEED/SEED DESTINY縛り!Singing Stream【#あずきんち】
>15125 :: 2021-01-31 :: 【Minecraft】初めてのマイクラ with そらちゃん!ホロ鯖探検するかも!?【#あずきんち】
>14820 :: 2020-11-20 :: #音楽を止めるな2最終日 -Vtuber楽曲MV48時間ノンストップ放送-
>14157 :: 2022-06-16 :: 【歌枠】突然、歌います。Singing Stream【ホロライブ / AZKi】

Her current karaoke are matching or even bearing her old lives

>> No.33920967
File: 10 KB, 292x133, vox tweet again.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33920738
Are you sure it's Tempus and not the bait tweets from /here/?
https://twitter.com/shxtou/status/1573088724707319808

>> No.33920991

sakamata's model keeps snapping into place

>> No.33921002
File: 9 KB, 186x271, 1663870256667371.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33920532
I'm sure some homobeggar can get some use of them instead

>> No.33921009
File: 1.96 MB, 3000x3000, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

AZKI MY BELOVED, MY DICK IS RAGING RIGHT NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.33921017

>>33920957
This is so close to her top 10.

>> No.33921033

>>33920952
also Pekora 4.5k waiting, imagine if she beats Mito with a watchalong

>> No.33921039 [SPOILER] 
File: 616 KB, 3508x2480, 1639306084408.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33921009

>> No.33921045

>4.5k waiting on pekora's fate/zero watchalong
I feel this is a 20k stream, initially but will fall off to 15k+ during season 1. But might rise come season when shit hits the fan.

>> No.33921051

in case 1on1 collab winning the gold, which lewd do you guys post? the channel owner or both?

>> No.33921057

>>33921009
i fucking hate this artist

>> No.33921071

>>33921033
That's a sub 20k stream anon.

>> No.33921076

>>33921051
both

>> No.33921085

Azki seems cuter and happier today, must be excited seeing a lot of people listening to her. I envy her husband...

>> No.33921087

>>33920928
Hal and Reid, Kuzuha, Kanae and Ibrahim found a nice niche for themselves
>FPS in the streets, pretty boy in the sheets
They’re bros for the most part while doing some fanservice to please the female audience.

There is no reason this couldn’t work for western male vtubers

>> No.33921096

>>33921051
Channel owner, but we aren't strict with it, so both can happen.

>> No.33921105

>>33921051
Usually the channel owner, but no one is upset about both

>> No.33921129

>>33920952
seems weaker than yesterday, would be lucky to get 30k

>> No.33921137
File: 2.81 MB, 1280x720, 1656852355697.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33921009

>> No.33921148
File: 542 KB, 1350x1000, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33921057
Seethe nigerino

>> No.33921203

>>33921148
i mean the image, i've seen a couple holos using it and that face is obnoxious

>> No.33921216

Azki reached 14k while singing Pekorandombrain, nousagis are quite fast.

>> No.33921229

>>33921216
They really sniff any Pekora related content

>> No.33921249

marine passed subaru btw

>> No.33921255

Pekorandombrain...

>> No.33921260
File: 574 KB, 828x1162, A8641BDE-D6EC-4568-9373-6759C074ABF7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Very satisfying peak for Subaru zatsu

>> No.33921276

ojou!
https://twitter.com/JGR_info/status/1573584806650449920/photo/2

>> No.33921284

tfw tempus saved en from hard recline. Whens the last time watson or mori got 15k+ for collabs not involving gura or offcollab buffs

>> No.33921285

>>33921249
Mito will win today nigger

>> No.33921293
File: 186 KB, 850x1236, 4b08681dbfced3c971e866e2d6ba6b4e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Status?

>> No.33921294

>>33920330
He never used those words, disingenuous faggot.

>> No.33921295

>>33921249
50k still possible.

>> No.33921315
File: 730 KB, 828x1292, CE3EF7C3-C957-489E-9452-B6E2F1599BA2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33921260
On the other hand
>Ollie…
If only nine (9) of you guys would have watched it!

>> No.33921319

King your graph…

>> No.33921339

>>33921276
Ojou aishite

>> No.33921344

I feel that Azki has potential to be a 10k streamer is she just streaming regularly. Just drop your office job lol.

>> No.33921350

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0h3h1UVPSs

24k waiting 1 hr away, this might get 500k or more

>> No.33921378

>>33921284
Gura should also kneel to the Tempuschad to finally stop the recline and incline back to 30k

>> No.33921380

>>33921315
>Watching homos
NO

>> No.33921379

>>33921260
Still not on the same tier as gura zatsu huh.

>> No.33921393

What's with azki tonight? She is way cuter than usual

>> No.33921395

>>33921315
sorry, im not a faggot

>> No.33921396

King become 3 views…

>> No.33921400

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjmIS6GHmG4
Irys want a move to JP branch

>> No.33921420

only my railgun azkii LESSGOOOO

>> No.33921444

>>33921400
It was about time

>> No.33921447

50k get!

>> No.33921449
File: 268 KB, 336x363, 1662157661207.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

50k DORYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.33921451

>>33921400
>Gura wants to move to JP
>Irys wants to move to JP
HoloEN is dying

>> No.33921455

50k for hydrosex

>> No.33921463

>>33921350
might be a legendary stream. Considering how much numbers Mr. beast gets... Though I think his viewers as VODfags

>> No.33921477

>>33921350
https://twitter.com/KSI/status/1572642412966846464
Lmao

>> No.33921480

marine 50k
short games are growth poison for this

>> No.33921485
File: 27 KB, 516x434, 1660266792305709.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Captain Marine 50k get

>> No.33921489

50k orcababa

>> No.33921498

50k pirate

>> No.33921511
File: 501 KB, 968x1936, 454962F5-D4B7-428F-A53E-BE7D52BE8F20.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33921276
>https://twitter.com/JGR_info/status/1573584806650449920/photo/2
TOP KEK, Ojou is too strong
>SOMEBODY NERF HER!

>> No.33921517

>>33921451
>Kiara wants to move to ID

>> No.33921520

>>33921203
Oh, well I think the artist was going for that though, I actually like it, has character

>> No.33921523

>vstats didn't catch 50k
thanks god

>> No.33921528

>>33921350
>twitch blokes want to compete with these on YT
That's probably a 1m+ stream btw

>> No.33921536

>>33921477
Wild prediction

>> No.33921552
File: 2.32 MB, 1920x1080, a7d695a6903fa250547d8c2e0e49f9d6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33921293
In love with a married woman

>> No.33921554

>>33920957
Top 7 reached.

>> No.33921555

>>33921477
This nigga...

>> No.33921559

is this collab first to 5?

>> No.33921567

>>33921523
>vstats
Why are you not using vrabi?

>> No.33921577

>>33921087
In the west is better to just go live, you lose the girls but you gain way, way more general audience.

But even in jap, is kuzuha even in top 50 of the male streamers?

>> No.33921585

>>33921517
She can move to Auschwitz.

>> No.33921586

>>33921344
She's been playing Rust and hasn't streamed it even once even though it's always her and Pego together, I don't think she even cares about it at all

>> No.33921600

>>33921554
That’s an old list from July, it’s not impossible she had more streams since then including the Miracle on Ice gold awarded performance on her live

>> No.33921620

>>33920952
Only 3k?
She need 6k to get 50-60k in Niji standard

>> No.33921631

>>33921511
Guy looks like fucking xqc but normal

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action