[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 83 KB, 850x1110, sapling.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
33685717 No.33685717 [Reply] [Original]

i'm tired of being lonely, by so far the thing more close to actual love from a girl is the one i get when i go to sleep watching fauna's ASMR
i'm not a sapling but watching fauna makes me feel safe, loved i feel like if someone would care after me
in the begining i wanted to fuck fauna but now i love fauna...i want fauna...i...want mommy.
how did this happened i just liked her voice and karaoke but now i just want to be good sapling want mommy to take care of me i want to be feed by her i want to be a good sapling i want mommy uuuuuu
do not listen to her asmr, save yourself do not become a sapling i am unable to sleep unless i watch her asmr
i only sleep when i think of her petting my head and telling me that everything will be okay....i will not be okay unless i'm watching fauna uuuuuuuu

>> No.33686102

>>33685717
Please medicate and make friends irl

>> No.33687216

>>33685717
Just let Mommy take care of everything. Do NOT take your meds. They will only get in between you and Mommy.

>> No.33691685

>>33686102
no

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action