[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 399 KB, 409x333, 1635170012327.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
33017271 No.33017271 [Reply] [Original]

I have a theory.
>we knew from his intrusive debut during Council's introduction and his vtweeter days that he wants his nonbinary/trans presence within HoloEN
>he couldn't do this in an environment that was female-only and full of unicorns and goslings
>he needed to change how HoloEN is perceived in order to fit in
>he sacrificed the unicorns with male collabs, creating a mixed-gender environment (<- You are here)
>he debuts as an EN vtuber, his dream fulfilled

>> No.33020804

>>33017271
It is honestly so weird how he forced himself into Council's debut. I had only glanced at the picture and thought it was another girl they were adding. And judging by how the actual holomems were acting they clearly thought it was weird too

>> No.33022959

>>33017271
>all this
>when he could've just been an indie vtuber
sasuga

>> No.33022978

First and last self-bump, just wanted some anons to consider the possibility.

Continuation would be:
>HoloEN completely pozzed (LGBTbarbeque+ and BLM)
>Other corpos seem less degenerate by comparison
>This slowly spreads to HoloID and HoloJP

>> No.33023976

>>33022978
Fucking jews did it again...

>> No.33024141
File: 42 KB, 723x707, vx29817bb4p81.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33017271
>>33022978
>and here I was... thinking I had control over my own company

>> No.33028556

>>33017271

>> No.33029080

>Be Omega
>Tranny, supporting genderfluid
>Managed to snatched the top position in management of EN, which was pumping out a lot of creative content at the time
>Tried to find a way to exploit the girls and make more money
>Stole commission money and hired cheap artists to create terrible model for Sana
>Called his friend Tyrone and Lamonte from the gay bar to become new managers for EN
>No longer supporting the girls like a manager should, but forcing them to present streaming ideas to omegatroon and his friends, they threw most of them in the trash and called it “work”. They even forced the girls to do of all commissioning and permission paperwork. Tech support? They leave it all to Ame.
>The girls tried to complain, Sana protested by killing her dog and broke her back
>Tell the girls others would kill to get in their position right now, so get back to work
>The girls become exhausted, stressed out and streamed less as a result. Ame no more creatividad, Gura no more singing and practicing, Kiara shamelessly ask the community to help, Mori drown in alcohol. Large collab broke cuz everyone don’t have time. Their competitors rise up in popularity.
>Sana couldn’t take it anymore, she refused to renew her contract
>No problem, Omega can just replace her with EN 3. In fact, he wanted to see how hard he can force them until they break.
>Mumei couldn’t keep up with the work, she upload the commissioned video without showing it to Tyrone, her manager
>Tyrone saw the video, and decided it went against his woke agenda, despite no complain in comment section, so he made her bring it down
>”Whose fault was that? Mumei obviously, throw her under the bus!”
>”Hey /vt/ liked that video, tell the shill pajeets to report that thread and do damage control”
EN is doomed

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action