[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 224 KB, 500x337, image_2021-05-04_100127.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3252413 No.3252413[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

It's full of people that are in love with a person that doesn't exist, which is given life by another who has a life of her own.
They are willing to spend their monthly income on superchats
They are obsessed with groundless narratives involving the streamer that unsurprisingly turn out to be fake
Is this... home?

>> No.3252447
File: 420 KB, 680x829, 1616802711426.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>it's full of people that are in love with a person that doesn't exist, which is given life by another who has a life of her own.
>They are willing to spend their monthly income on superchats
>They are obsessed with groundless narratives involving the streamer that unsurprisingly turn out to be fake
>Is this... home?

>> No.3252466

Welcome home retardchama, no meds here only rrats

>> No.3252517
File: 471 KB, 680x462, 1611226025525.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3252413
>implying people here actually sends supa
>implying people here actually watch streams
>implying people here are more addicted to this board than vtubers

>> No.3252519
File: 62 KB, 701x1200, 07ED6F1D-4C1B-4815-ACB5-EC9B79DC8B60.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Society.

>> No.3252575

>>3252413
Nah, it's a circus freakshow. Gather round to gaze at the gachikois and the goslings.

>> No.3252634

touch grass

>> No.3252690
File: 90 KB, 348x340, 1619734829681.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

enjoy your stay

>> No.3252781

You glorify mental illness and the vague state of "insanity" because you think it gives you an excuse for your failure and exonerates you from your responsibilities. You LARP as a schizo and laud actual schizos whenever they have an outbreak because you wish you could lash out against the world and never receive consequences for it.

But you're not insane, you're not a schizo and you have no easy way out. You are just a worthless loser whose all failures are all your own fault. So no, faggot. Don't take your meds. You don't need meds. What you need is to kill yourself, knowing that your death was always your own fault.

>> No.3252823
File: 69 KB, 683x646, 1619821532912.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3252781

>> No.3252882
File: 469 KB, 852x480, Mirror.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3252781
>You glorify mental illness and the vague state of "insanity" because you think it gives you an excuse for your failure and exonerates you from your responsibilities. You LARP as a schizo and laud actual schizos whenever they have an outbreak because you wish you could lash out against the world and never receive consequences for it.

>But you're not insane, you're not a schizo and you have no easy way out. You are just a worthless loser whose all failures are all your own fault. So no, faggot. Don't take your meds. You don't need meds. What you need is to kill yourself, knowing that your death was always your own fault.

>> No.3253005
File: 1.20 MB, 1011x1200, Ayame.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My tulpa... she's finally interacting with me.
I'm so happy!

>> No.3253126
File: 19 KB, 256x273, 1620093487099.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3252781
I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you

>> No.3253167
File: 173 KB, 312x556, 1618590987071.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3253005
Nice for you anon! I also practice self induced schizophrenia!

>> No.3253233

>>3252413
https://m.soundcloud.com/user-821537139/based

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action