[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 105 KB, 853x1024, 49.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30346456 No.30346456 [Reply] [Original]

Late Night Princess Veibaeya Part 49 Edition

Welcome to /vsj+/! A thread to discuss VShojo, and any Vtubers frequently associated with them.

Bait bad, Bussy good.

VShojo is:
Froot - https://www.twitch.tv/apricot
Hime - https://www.twitch.tv/hajime
Mel - https://www.twitch.tv/projektmelody
Mouse - https://www.twitch.tv/ironmouse
Nyan - https://www.twitch.tv/nyanners
Silver - https://www.twitch.tv/silvervale
Her Royal Highness, Princess Veibaeya - https://www.twitch.tv/veibae
Zen - https://www.twitch.tv/zentreya

VShojoJP is:
Kson
https://www.twitch.tv/ksonsouchou
https://www.youtube.com/c/ksonONAIR
Nazuna
https://www.twitch.tv/amemiyanazuna
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5gs8EbpwbfQvrhizJx60TA

Related:
総長 + 会長 for dedicated Kson discussion
/るみな/ for dedicated Nazuna discussion
>>>/vt//lig/ for more focused + and ++ discussion

Previous Thread: >>30336823

>> No.30346498

Pink Gatita <3 good

>> No.30346636

Nyanners belongs at Hololive

>> No.30346652

We are entering the golden age of consistent Vei streams

>> No.30346667
File: 26 KB, 112x112, snuffAgree.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30346667

>>30346456
veiposter bussy...

>> No.30346795
File: 328 KB, 367x567, 1634282532644.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30346795

>>30346456
veiposter cock...

>> No.30346809 [DELETED] 

nyan would still be good if she hadnt fucking met aethel, hope she fucking dies

>> No.30346887
File: 352 KB, 1920x1080, 1657233081401.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30346887

kek

>> No.30347039 [DELETED] 
File: 20 KB, 250x250, 31E49D7C-7C47-49A5-84C3-6783AA8658C6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30347039

>Guesstimate 20 when she had her daughter
>”My daughter is 10” in a 2017-2018 interview (We’ll say 2017)
>CVID patients rarely age past 60

She has less than two decades assuming everything goes perfectly.

:(

>> No.30347122

>>30347039
Hope the post was worth it

>> No.30347185

vei actually live

>> No.30347197

Consistent streamer live

>> No.30347204

Holy shit vei actually live

>> No.30347284

Holy fuck is that really Vei behind the avatar?

>> No.30347461 [DELETED] 

Nyan gave her cats away to fuck her grifter boyfriend and go to drugpartys in LA. Not judging just facts.

>> No.30347615

Stop with the lazy nyan bait. Vei is live.

>> No.30347708

Bros she's working too hard, I'm worried about her health

>> No.30347717

Vei finally signing that marriage contract

>> No.30347835

>Out of town for 2 days
>Vei decides to actually stream at this time
I fucking hate Vei

>> No.30348305

I fucking love you Vei!

>> No.30348427

vei talking about drinking piss is unironically making me aroused

>> No.30348433
File: 108 KB, 112x112, veiO.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30348433

someone let me know if decides to play minecraft again
only once she starts though

>> No.30348756

Okay NOW I think Vei and Soda agreed to grind Twitch hours after bumming out for weeks prior. Watch, unless he actually has an appointment, the bf will also stream way later.

>> No.30348833

>I feel like I'd enjoy being pregnant
why is Vei just saying hot stuff today

>> No.30348917

>I want to be impregnated

>> No.30348986
File: 314 KB, 586x350, 1650407571103.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30348986

what is wrong with vei

>> No.30349053

>>30348986
she was replaced by a reptilian.

>> No.30349077

I'm just saying, the shit Vei is saying right now is tamer than what she says on the unmuted Skippy streams.

>> No.30349091
File: 877 KB, 840x751, 1649654200531.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30349091

impregante pls?

>> No.30349103

>>30348986
She’s just farming clips

>> No.30349111

>>30348986
she got hit with some severe baby fever all of a sudden. also piss I guess

>> No.30349256

Vei talks so much about having her bf sit on her knees and having one small enough to pick up above her head that I'm sure she's into shotas and hiding it

>> No.30349259

>>30347835
Anon you need to drop the fomo

>> No.30349322
File: 9 KB, 300x168, shock.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30349322

God, I wish Haruka would just attempt to hammer an absinthe bottle into my eye with a mallet.

>> No.30349559
File: 3.04 MB, 636x389, south park nice.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30349559

>>30349256

>> No.30349603

>>30349322
You have a very interesting fetish anon

>> No.30349609

>>30348986
Shylily took over her account

>> No.30349610
File: 185 KB, 1920x1080, FS-nHRnVsAAg6AZ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30349610

>>30349322

>> No.30349777

Vei basically confirming NA chatters suck

>> No.30349819

>>30349609
not sure about that
vei has a very distinctive voice

>> No.30349993
File: 543 KB, 579x505, 1626207125644.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30349993

GUYS CLIP THAT MORE PERIOD BAIT FOR HOLOFAGS

>> No.30350006

>>30349819
Vei saw Shylily growing up in numbers with her coombaiting 3D avatar and decided she needed to step up

>> No.30350077

I'm a simple anon who likes Veisoda crumbs, do I watch this stream?

>> No.30350134

>>30349993
I dunno if that's bait worthy
I'm fairly sure that type of thing happens to most women when they first start having periods

>> No.30350185

>>30350134
That's why I specified holofags

>> No.30350258

>>30350077
Soda is never on Vei's main channel noob

>> No.30350271

>>30350077
no, you wait for tomorrow's stream instead

>> No.30350443
File: 80 KB, 699x699, 1654303676514.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30350443

>>30349777
Just woke up, what she say? I want to know what she was saying about me

>> No.30350525

>>30350443
she said that her streams yesterday were some of the best she had in a while, including saying her chat was "actually funny and not spouting shit all the time"

>> No.30350604

>>30350525
>streams
But she streamed in NA primetime too

>> No.30350640

>>30350525
Let's be real, the stream turned kino during the Nazuna semi-collab. It was great seeing everyone's reactions and Vei trying her best to speak Japanese.

Keyfags, I kneel

>> No.30350756

>>30350604
She was referring to the eu stream when she was talking about her favorite

>> No.30351472

>Vei is specifically calling me out

All me.

>> No.30351663

>>30349777
NA suck, in other news water makes shit wet. What are you going to tell me next? America is fundamentally broken and needs to be destroyed ASAP? Because these are basic truths, anon. Everyone is aware.

>> No.30351682
File: 220 KB, 495x599, 1659884122419703.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30351682

can't tell if my schizophrenia or vei is talking about the same things as here

>> No.30351937

>>30351682
we aren't /here/, anon
take your meds

>> No.30352032

>>30351682
Schizophrenia isn't unique to /vt/ anon. She was even triggered off of Twitch chat.

>> No.30352081

>>30349777
She said the same about EU chatters

>> No.30352551 [DELETED] 

Anny (probably) will be invited to the server

>> No.30352664

Yay Anny is gonna be joining the server

>> No.30352688

>>30352081
She would never. EU chatters are the best and make streaming fun for her.

>> No.30352708

Anny (probably) will be invited to the server, according to Vei just now
Interestingly, she mentioned that she needs to "ask permission" before inviting people. Said it was because it can make the server load too heavy or something? is that bullshit or is that an actual thing?

>> No.30352755

>>30352551
>>30352664
+ status restoration in progress.

>> No.30352766

>>30352551
>>30352664
Vei will probably forget to ask

>> No.30352840

>>30352708
OTVs server seems to be ok

>> No.30353031

>>30352840
yeah then it's probably a cover-up for something. related to Nazuna maybe?

>> No.30353038

>>30352708
lol no that's retarded
a minecraft server is not that resource intensive.

>> No.30353121

>>30352664
>>30352708
Who?

>> No.30353208

>>30352708
Please understand, Gunrun is running the server on his new and improved backpack server model T. It's just in the testing phase so the lighter the load the better.

>> No.30353274

>>30352708
So much for talent freedom

>> No.30353507

>>30353038
It is you retard. Especially modded one.
t. run a server.

>> No.30353575

>>30353274
Freedom aint free

>> No.30353694
File: 44 KB, 780x470, 1646454272956.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30353694

>>30353507
lmao okay try using a PC that costs above 1k next time you toddler

>> No.30353753

>>30353694
you are dumb talking about shit you don't understand.

>> No.30353974

iirc the some of the girls said it like a vote to add new people, probably to not make pointby adding someone most of the server doesnt like

>> No.30353999

>>30353753
that's clearly a shitpost anon. He's jokin

>> No.30354021

>>30353974
I can't believe they would go to these lengtha just to keep Snuffy out

>> No.30354030

>>30352708
No that’s very dumb. OTV runs fine

>> No.30354074

>>30353694
The resource strain is exponential with player count, especially if they are in different chunks, dimensions and with a lot of mobs around. Multiply it by mod strain and add that mods are usually poorly optimized. 1.19 is also poorly optimized, it is fine solo but cave system is laggy in mp.
I dont even know if their map have bounds like in most servers.
Go play on /ybc/ in peak hours to see the lag and tic rate.

>> No.30354083

>>30353999
i don't know man... Internet is full of dumb people.

>> No.30354113

>>30354021
But snuffy is already in the server

>> No.30354172

>shitty voxel game written in java
>not resource intensive
kek

>> No.30354225
File: 69 KB, 453x441, 1643264991936.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30354225

>>30353753
Am I being gaslighted? Are you guys actually dumb enough that you think a server with less than 5 people is that hard to run?
I have run quite a few with 5 frens before off a 1k laptop and they all had pretty high render distances. It had no lag and we all had farms and shit.

>> No.30354336

>>30354225
The resource usage climbs exponentially with users, retard.

>> No.30354471

>>30354225
anon stop...

>> No.30354545
File: 89 KB, 342x283, 1644470336677.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30354545

>>30354336
>>30354471
okay, pajeet. Maybe try hosting from a first world country.

>> No.30354923

>>30352708
Gunrun believed the rrats the server would be dead in a week and nazuna would be the only one playing, so all the resources went into the nazuna server(the private one)

>> No.30355627

For the Vei NA rrat anons, I'm not sure if you guys heard it earlier but she said something hinting at it
>I blame my lag on Froot because she has good ping
>If Froot has 1 ping and my ping is bad, doesn't that mean I'm in America and she's in Japan?
Which isnt necessarily wrong but also isnt necessarily right...

>> No.30355641

Hello, does anyone have Nazunas pokemon watchalong VOD?

>> No.30355880

>>30355627
Anon, we'd HEAR her on Soda's stream he cannot hide Vei in that house no matter how big it is, or on anyone's stream for that matter

as much as I would like that to happen, it's still too early and I think they'd go on vacation first

>> No.30355998

>>30355641
this it?
https://mega.nz/file/NcxyQSAS#6WQbTKYN9svE91JtYNosSqTeCsNGa_motCmFGq5feqg

>> No.30356029

>>30354030
I expect Abe paid some top $$$ to what ever hosting service they use for their best package so they get the best resources. That or it's running from a good pc dedicated just for that from his home. Noone knows who is running the VS server and if they are using a host or its private.. and yes their server was already lagging out a bit with like 6 people on it the other day also they have had like 3 or 4 crashes.

>> No.30356464

>>30354225
There are more than 5 people, server is modded and all the budget went into Merry lore videos. Dont act dumb.

>> No.30356481

>>30356029
Maybe the server is like this because they are running 2 server on the same machine. Remember that mouse said it would have another server? Maybe some genius thought 2 minecraft server on the same machine wasn't a big deal.

>> No.30356659

mfw mowtendoo is here and pissed he got scammed on minecraft server

>> No.30356764

One question, how is it possible for Nyanners, Vei and Shylily to, not only sound exsctly the same, but have exactly the same personality as well?

>> No.30356892

>>30356764
Its probably because you're retarded.

>> No.30356987

>>30355998
I believe so yes

>> No.30356994

Awful bait

>> No.30357701

>>30356994
EU hours are trash.

>> No.30357822

>>30356994
SEA hours are trash.

>> No.30358117

to be honest... This entire thread is trash still we are always here.

>> No.30358350

They’re grinding contractual hours for vacation

>> No.30358660
File: 296 KB, 1449x2048, FZnP_FeUEAAbiAN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30358660

Since ross is on the server, do you think there's a chance for an egoraptor or danny collab?

>> No.30358874
File: 29 KB, 128x128, 1643682592306.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30358874

vei why

>> No.30359061
File: 110 KB, 1100x1000, FSyV6VeWIAA9ogQ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30359061

i hope she streams today

>> No.30359078
File: 505 KB, 1416x1036, z3nsmug.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30359078

i hope she streams today

>> No.30359294

>>30352708
Nah it's bullshit. They're doing that for Nazuna, just in case they invite non females

>> No.30359308

zen is hosting the server

>> No.30359442

>>30359294
I don't follow the logic though, since there are already a number of men in the server including some like RubberRoss who people were barely even aware they were acquainted with prior to that video

>> No.30359444

>>30357701
Shut up burgertrash. You're the one shitting on up the threads

>> No.30359482

how is there less rrats about mouse poster girl when it's basically confirmed it's a new member compared to nazuna cameo on zen video that was possibly a lore appearence or just some random oc from the artist at the time

>> No.30359529

Reminder that everyone had to get cleared to use the last server too. I say reminder but it's clear some newfags weren't around then and some don't even watch vshojo

>> No.30359688
File: 104 KB, 500x500, 1658987047760900.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30359688

>>30359482
her name is iridou

>> No.30359714
File: 10 KB, 303x189, 85-75.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30359714

>>30359482
You got any ideas? I got nothing. Everyone has models/characters established that I can think of so maybe it's some fleshtuber.
Or, based on my captcha, it's some 30+ jap.

>> No.30359727

>>30359294
no retard, they are voting on new addition so they dont get some people that others dont like, tehy are probably accepting everyone the girls invite but it's better to be sure, imagine if merry could get in and just invite fefe and n*x because its an open server i know he's not a vsj member but he is close enough to people thanks to the lore video he could get people in like snuffy did with roen and shine

>> No.30359777

>>30359714
>it's some 30+ jap.
stop, i cant start cumming this early in the day, i'm sorry i asked

>> No.30359778
File: 964 KB, 800x1131, 1658786527102725.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30359778

I have newfound confidence in being a defective piece of shit thanks to my moose.

>> No.30359779

>>30359727
Snuffy's friends got cleared by everyone too on the last server. Some people got in, some didn't.

>> No.30359828

>>30359529
>If things had gone differently, Nux and Nazuna would be on the same server.
I don't even care about Nazuna talking to guys but that would be to much for me

>> No.30359847

>>30359779
yeah, pretty sure last server wasnt 100% open invite anyone you want either

>> No.30359886

Muthafuckas really be lyin to protect Nazuna lmao

>> No.30359905

>>30359828
The old server was around before shit went down and nux wasn't invited. He was already persona non grata with SNIVS at that point.

>> No.30360113

>>30359905
Really? I thought I saw him on a stream at one point.

>> No.30360115
File: 103 KB, 1000x1000, 1629691513733.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30360115

>>30359061
sounded like it's mostly going to rely on when the capture card arrives/is set up so here's hoping
i'm glad she finally got her dream setup going though, i'm excited to see some card streams and such again

>> No.30360120

Who’s on the server so far besides the girls and pikamee?

>> No.30360131

>>30359886
It's incredibly freaky and disturbing how everyone keeps treating a 33-year-old woman like a communal child

>> No.30360153

>>30360113
Nah most of vshojo didn’t like him by then

>> No.30360290

>nux on the vshojo server
i know this thread is generally a race to see who can have the most retarded take but jesus christ this one's like those drag race cars that suddenly take off and then fucking explode

>> No.30360331

>>30360113
Closest he got was when him and bao called haruka while she was streaming minecraft

>> No.30360351

>>30360290
kek, that's a nice visual

>> No.30360358
File: 952 KB, 858x678, 1643224592976.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30360358

>>30359482
Mouse said its just a poster girl, dont think much about it

>> No.30360370

god mouse promote your music ffs it's making me feel bad how badly you're advertising it

>> No.30360407
File: 241 KB, 503x359, 1658754327456894.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30360407

>>30359294
it's Artia, simple as.
I looked through the video and can't find anything else. What were the clues for keychan again?

>> No.30360456

>>30359482
Mouse poster girl?

>> No.30360472
File: 327 KB, 1654x2339, 1636638179466.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30360472

>>30360358

>> No.30360486

unpopular opinion: Nux did nothing wrong, nyan was a unreasonable menhera over it thus the public freakout.

>> No.30360493

>>30360358
lol that model's way too detailed for a simple poster girl.

>> No.30360499
File: 372 KB, 1920x1080, D64DD7E4-AE4B-42C4-9F99-8F9BB40324A8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30360499

Alright lads
Book in your calendar where are you taking time to watch the rat

>> No.30360516
File: 165 KB, 957x650, 1650547321386.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30360516

>>30360115
I love Snuffy card eating sounds!

>> No.30360528

>>30360486
>incorrect opinion.

Fixed that for you, you're welcome anon.

>> No.30360610

Here's my opinion: everyone who's a content creator is a bonafide retard

>> No.30360700

>>30360486
This is the boyfriend org anon. Don't question, just believe

>> No.30360712

Will vei raid Lily?

>> No.30360715
File: 381 KB, 1877x1080, 1659969038343.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30360715

>>30359482
Still think it's her
We already have one geexplus member
She's in Japan, friends/coworker with one vshojo and Connor
Can help shill backpacks since she fleshtubes sometimes. Daidus can do it too.
Already has an established fanbase too

>> No.30360723

https://kson-schedule.com/?view=all

saw this from taishi twitter, someone made a website to see when kson/her friends/vshojos are live and even show their last streams

>> No.30360761

>>30360712
Probably won’t raid anyone

>> No.30360774

>>30360715
postergirl was blonde iirc and i dont think emirichu wants to rebrand

>> No.30360793

I hope Uto goes the Nazuna route and refuses to speak to m*les when she joins

>> No.30360795

>>30360528
I wonder what would the nux shills say about him if 1 day it turns out, yes he is the ultra ass VS tried to paint him as and he has indeed done some very questionable shit...cus honestly someone with that type of content as him is bound to have a skeleton or 2 in the closet

>> No.30360845

>>30360795
They’d make up excuses for him

>> No.30360852

>>30360774
her current model is pretty ugly so maybe it was just a placeholder

>> No.30360869

>>30360795
they cant see or hear anything negative, they are busy getting filled with his cum

>> No.30360935

>>30360852
she said she became a vtuber just because an artist she liked opened vtuber commisions and she got one without thinking, it's the opposite of a placeholder

>> No.30360952

Thought it looked more like risu but thats just me

>> No.30361012

>>30360795
They’d say something along the lines of “oh yeah well vshojo… blah blah blah”

>> No.30361020

>>30360869
You talkin about Nuxfags or Aethel/Connorfags?

>> No.30361124

>>30361020
>Aethel/Connorfags
you can just say mousefags to make it shorter

>> No.30361157

I like Ironmouse.

>> No.30361192

>>30360795
honestly i think his general behavior and tone speak have more than spoken for themselves. he wasn't shunned for no reason

>> No.30361215

I don't think it's her. Her fans are all on Youtube and I don't think they followed her to twitch.
AX did show that Vshojo and GeeXPlus are really close, though. Hope the girls can get bookwalker/kadokawa sponsorships some day.

>> No.30361259

>>30360131
>nazutan is by far the oldest vshojo
I wasn't ready for this news bros...

>> No.30361274

>>30360793
Inb4 she collab Restia and RPR

>> No.30361334

>>30361274
rpr is okay with nips since they know he respects boundaries like he does with his oshi Towa

>> No.30361365
File: 735 KB, 827x609, 1622809438896.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30361365

>>30361259

>> No.30361380

>>30360795
Expect "the lesser of two evils"

>> No.30361402

>>30359886
If the truth must be sacrificed to protect Nazutan, then so be it.

>> No.30361449
File: 51 KB, 121x264, 342.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30361449

>>30360952
It does look like risu but she's still actively making stuff for hololive. I think the only clue we'd have is to complete the three symbols but it doesn't look like english.

>> No.30361461

>>30361259
I still love my wife anyways, age doesn't matter.

>> No.30361503

>>30361449
I dont think this is a teaser for anything, the look is too generic

>> No.30361601

>>30361503
ogey but like why would there be the ellipsis if it were a throwaway

>> No.30361678
File: 364 KB, 483x381, 1642981789337.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30361678

>>30361601
ellipsis? I dont see any shapes here.

>> No.30361714

>>30361503
Now why would the artist put much effort into this design if it was nothing?

>> No.30361732

>>30361678
...

>> No.30361759

>>30361449
On a closer look, I immediately thought it was NI.. and my mind clicked to nigger instantly. I gotta stop browsing /pol/ lest I get disbarred.

>> No.30361769
File: 804 KB, 1275x673, tinfoil.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30361769

>>30361503
Look at the entire frame its pretty much the only thing with any details in the picture even mouse doesnt have a face in it.

>> No.30361787

>>30361714
Exactly my point. Extremely generic, effortless design. Nothing worth rrating about, just a poster girl.

>> No.30361828

>>30360845
>>30360795

Why does nux live rent free for everyone here?

>> No.30361835

>>30361759
>/pol/fag
Kill yourself

>> No.30361852
File: 221 KB, 533x410, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30361852

>>30361769
Holy shit, you're right. Truck-kun is the next Vshojo member, look at how detailed he is compared to other figures.

>> No.30361873

>>30361852
you are retarded anyway listen to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chXKCqMM3E4

Its a nice song.

>> No.30361883

>>30361787
???
Are you high? see >>30361769 , it's the most noticeable thing on the frame

>> No.30361889

>>30361828
We all miss him with the girls which is why we have to bring him up

>> No.30361905

Please get your nyaggers out of the Mike thread, I don't want to listen to their tragic life stories anymore, they've been doing it for like a week already

>> No.30361925
File: 617 KB, 1920x1080, 1657836640913.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30361925

>>30361889
>we

>> No.30361977

>>30361905
No I am trying to get them to make /nyan/ again.

>> No.30361994

>>30361889
nigga who is "we"

>> No.30362016
File: 2.90 MB, 1280x720, 1659665988377400.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30362016

>>30361852
That's just merry taking pictures and stylizing them so he doesn't have to do work i think
That's why there's those letters in the back maybe.

>> No.30362018

i miss zen

>> No.30362038

>>30361977
We need /nyan/ and /vsj+/ -Nyan

>> No.30362065 [SPOILER] 
File: 359 KB, 481x559, 1659687191505492.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30362065

>>30361905
rent free

>> No.30362094

>>30361889
Can't tell if your being genuine or sarcastic.

>> No.30362156

>>30361828
Because nyan killed mah boy nuxtaku over a nothingburger.

>> No.30362255

Nux is a faggot pre and post the VShojo nothingburger so good riddance.

>> No.30362269

Why do people pretend to like nux?

>> No.30362320

>>30362156
your boy is still an annoying fucking twat and he can fuck off forever
fucking nerd-ass content exploiter, woaaah another epic "i paid vtubers $1000 to laugh at my penis" vid, nice work dude

>> No.30362322

>>30362269
>pretend
He was my oshi.

>> No.30362326

>>30362269
To shitpost and bait here?

>> No.30362327

>>30362269
Because he hates Vshojo

>> No.30362410

>>30359308
Yeah in her big latina ass

>> No.30362479

>>30361905
Ignore and report
Or tell them to fuck off and report

>> No.30362493

I can't fucking stand minecraft, when is this going to be over?

>> No.30362510

Vei streaming later today? and is there any reason for double streams?

>> No.30362549

>>30362479
>reporting anything that isn't related to Hololive
lol.
lmao.
rofl even.

>> No.30362556

>>30361449
it's just hime you dips

>> No.30362561

>>30362510
I unironically think they're grinding hours before they go on vacation.

>> No.30362600

>>30362510
Probably not streaming later today. Has a meeting with an attorney

>> No.30362629

>>30362549
Ironically and unironically worked in /nyan/

>> No.30362651

>>30362561
Vei doesnt need hours

>> No.30362654

>>30362600
>attorney
I don't care for the details BUT VISA'S COMING BOYS

>> No.30362662

>>30362561
She asked chat what they would do if she took a month off at the beginning of the stream. Likely getting her hours up before taking a while off to move to Texas.

>> No.30362686

>>30362629
Because Nyanfags are deranged and won't shut up ever

>> No.30362687

what is the song on vei's stream right now?

>> No.30362694

>>30362600
Oh, she say why? An attorney is interesting

>> No.30362698

>>30362510
Probably not since she says tomorrow she's off. (She sleeps after this) Her sleep is fucked, she isn't streaming any more than if she had just done 1 stream. Just getting both timeslots

>> No.30362721

>>30362687
She's getting burgerized.

>> No.30362732

>>30362654
It has something to do with a contract

>> No.30362744

>>30362662
That’s not till December anon

>> No.30362762
File: 61 KB, 160x160, 1659023809511679.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30362762

>>30362687
with the pumped kicks
better run better run
run from my gun

>> No.30362770

Gets great numbers streaming in EU time.

Moves to Texas to be the 6th Vshojo streaming American primetime.

>> No.30362786

if she's moving to burgerland then i hope she gets shot

>> No.30362789

>Lily hardstuck at 4k since Vei is streaming
lol
lmao
Vei once again proving why she's the best

>> No.30362794

>>30362686
>won't shut up about muh nyanfags
...

>> No.30362817

>>30362732
>>30362694
Just to make sure there is nothing fishy in the contract

>> No.30362856

>>30362794
???

>> No.30362861

>>30362789
nah, lily takes 2-3h to reach her peak which is usually around 7-8k

>> No.30362877

>>30362732
Twitch contract? Like soda can guy,

>> No.30362924

>>30362762
Wow Vei. Aren't you moving to Americastan? You should really heed the warning of that song. It could happen to you you stupid bitch

>> No.30362942

>>30362732
pre-nup?

>> No.30362952
File: 1.17 MB, 1272x1067, 1656878930998.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30362952

>>30362924
she's already there nigga

>> No.30362978

>>30362786
Based and same. She'll move back within months. She'll get tired of living in a country that permanently feels like World War I

>> No.30363051
File: 1.65 MB, 495x549, 1645538748198.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30363051

>move to america
>get raped by a gigglezoinks of niggers
>get shot by 40 aglemuffins worth of guns
>get hospital bill
>69 gazillion burgerbuckaroos

>> No.30363054

>Vei can't run for president
Sorry Soda, it's over. America is cancelled.

>> No.30363092

good lord this thread is getting retarded

>> No.30363116

>>30362877
>>30362942
Or maybe just a sponsorship contract or something

>> No.30363120

She won’t be moving to the US permanently till the end of this year and early next year. Vei and soda been talking about vacation for awhile now, somewhere like Sweden. Probs why he’s grinding his hours. And vei might be getting a similar contract from twitch, that’s why she wants an attorney.

>> No.30363123

>>30363092
NA is waking up

>> No.30363129

>>30363092
Better than burger hours

>> No.30363148

>>30363120
Why would she get a contract before mouse?

>> No.30363172

>>30363123
>Thread complaining about americans
>it's NA guise!
Nah EU got off work

>> No.30363182

Just woke up. Looked at the catalog to see if anything interesting was happening and lmfao this >>30361846 I didn't know you could have your Minecraft account name changed and just doing that instead of getting a new one is so fucking silly.

>> No.30363231

>>30363120
source: it was revealed to me in a dream

>> No.30363240

I can't wait for her to die in the states so S*da can forever fuck off from the thread and Nyan won't have to bleed viewers when Vei decided to go live.

>> No.30363284

>>30363051
>Moves back to the UK
>Anon was right

>> No.30363323

>>30363231
NTA but She has said she is taking a vacation with him at the end of the year though and has said in the past that she’s moving the us at the end of this year or beginning of next year. She said it on stream

>> No.30363345

>>30363182
Nazuna yoinked 20$ from a big corpo, oh no

>> No.30363353

>>30363240
>white woman of Eastern European descent
She's literally going to be first lady one day.

>> No.30363392 [DELETED] 

>>30363353
First lady of getting raped by niggers

>> No.30363462

>>30363392
I bet you think Michelle was the first first lady who had sex with a black man. It was a BBC buffet if your husband was a wealthy slave owner.

>> No.30363488

What’s with the vei hate today?

>> No.30363506

>>30363323
She been talking about a vacation. Not moving to the US, bc that’s something that will happen. Vacation is a different thing, and veisoda been talking about it before she moves permanently

>> No.30363522

>Vei has a headache
>Goes to the doctor
>The diagnosis bill is more than the GDP of Finland
>Goes back to the UK

>> No.30363527

>>30363462
Mutt's law

>> No.30363531

>>30363488
It's a day ending in y.

>> No.30363537

>>30363323
i dont doubt those are her plans
but then again, those are her plans, so it might as well be as if she never said it

>> No.30363548

>>30361449
that HAS to be a chinese character with the top and bottom cut off
lao gan ma

>> No.30363573

>>30363506
She said a couple of months ago that she’d move to the us at the end of this year or or beginning of next year

>> No.30363582

>Vei said she and Soda are cutting off from drinking... soda

Based. Never settle for anything elss than water in your system.

>> No.30363615

>>30363548
we're getting a cn branch? i hope artia's up for it

>> No.30363678

>>30363615
i bolieve

>> No.30363716

>>30363182
Based Nazuna dabbing on holokeks

>> No.30363808

>>30363615
it wouldn't be called vshojo china, it'd be called vshojo taiwan

>> No.30363825
File: 803 KB, 934x1524, 1634455377606.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30363825

>>30363716
Bangel.

I hear Cover is taking legal action to block her Twitter account in Japan because they can't handle bangers of such magnitude.

>> No.30363914
File: 2.98 MB, 1280x720, z3nboop.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30363914

>>30362018
She misses you too anon

>> No.30363931
File: 1.89 MB, 1101x1062, 1658698323723134.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30363931

why did everyone just memoryhole soda's hickey from a week ago?

>> No.30363982

>>30363931
I do not watch people affiliated with shit streamers

>> No.30363998

>>30363914
How though, Zen never misses when she sits down with her GRANDE LATINA CULO.

>> No.30364004

>>30363931
That was him cheating on Vei with his baby mama

>> No.30364014

>>30348986
Everything

>> No.30364079

>>30364004
I hope she's white but knowing he's a burger she's probably black unfortunately

>> No.30364110

someone link the channel i wanna look

>> No.30364118
File: 2.92 MB, 720x404, 1651892871976.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30364118

>>30363931
Because nobody cares. Juri's feet are a more discussion worthy topic than whatever you just posted.

>> No.30364146

>>30364079
I'm talking about that female strimmer who's pregnant in that circle, I don't remember her name

>> No.30364158

>>30364079
Why? Is Soda really into hip hop culture or something? You tend to run into less colored people the more money you have in burgerlandia unless you're looking for them.

>> No.30364173

is there some archive of pre-2020 vei somewhere?

>> No.30364248
File: 2.53 MB, 1000x1000, z3nfall1.2.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30364248

>>30363998
You underestimate just how bad her aim is

>> No.30364302

what'd pen say to vei on discord

>> No.30364306

>>30363931
What are you talking about? There was no hikey on sodas stream.

>> No.30364329

>>30363931
Proof?

>> No.30364360

>>30364248
This is clearly an issue with chair manufacturers neglecting to cater to the massive latina ass population's needs.

Nyan's skinny white ass probably would've been fine in that chair. But Zen's glorious caramel cheeks? Inadequate seating.

>> No.30364387

Vei and soda have literally been talking about a vacation. Vei moving to the US isn’t a vacation, that’s her moving to a different home, permanently. I mean, they will be taking another vacation when she does for sure, like a few months no doubt

>> No.30364527

>>30363573
She’s in love anon, incredibly in love. How else would someone move a country in a LDR? Plus he’s rich and like, lives in a mansion.

>> No.30364606

>>30364387
her moving will not be as bad as nyan, soda is rich, already has a home that is his property that he doesnt have to rent/find/move and buy forniture for, he also has someone that basically helped every austin streamer move, she might take some time off to hang out and peg soda but it probably wont be months long break and she will appear on other streams in that time since soda roommate stream revolve around guests and mizkif exist

>> No.30364631

>Vei goes to Walmart
>Shelves are empty
>Prices are high
>A random nutcase starts gunning people down
>Vei moves back to the UK

>> No.30364670

Why does mouse force herself to do collabs with XQC? Not to make you guys vomit but I think XQC is like her senpai.

>> No.30364699
File: 158 KB, 484x490, ~.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30364699

>vei mod pretender
I wonder if I'm on a vshojo's schizo list

>> No.30364722

>>30363931
Vei just being a good LDR girlfriend by letting the person she's dating hook up with someone else on the side while she's not around. Can't expect everyone to forget their most basic physical needs for almost a year while you string them along.
>>30364306
>>30364329
I don't have the screenshot but someone posted it here. He had scratches on his neck, like 3 fingers.

>> No.30365030

rrat, vei is hiring an attorney to leave Vshojo and join OTK by end of year/ next year

>> No.30365062

>>30364722
yeah the reason most ldrs are doomed is because you can't expect people to go for months or years without physical intimacy, opening it up until you get together irl is good practice

>> No.30365064

>>30365030
Anon, I don't think you'd need an attorney for that.

>> No.30365099

>>30364722
Link it nigga, this thread? The previous thread? Plus if it looks like a scratch mark like 3 fingers then..that’s probably what it is, bozo. You ever stretch yourself hard and it leaves a mark?

>> No.30365103

>>30365030
Or she’s extending her contract with vshojo

>> No.30365114

>>30360486
Nux is a dramafaggot anon

>> No.30365148

>>30365099
You mean scratch?

>> No.30365160

>>30365062
I mean, you could when your GF is a hot polish streamer with a cute accent who’s also rich

>> No.30365189

>>30364670
my rrat is she secretly likes him as a person because he doesn't filter himself despite her condition

>> No.30365224

>>30364670
AYAYA!!!!

>> No.30365227
File: 1.23 MB, 1200x1800, 1640009629844.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30365227

whats the appeal of vei? someone whisper it in my ear whilst caressing me pls

>> No.30365267
File: 347 KB, 500x485, 1659768268456954.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30365267

>>30365099
>>30365148
that shit were not a scratch

>> No.30365299

>>30365267
Hard to make that judgement when there’s absolutely no evidence

>> No.30365357

>>30365030
this is not cover. She can leave any time she wants

>> No.30365376

>>30365099
It was almost 2 weeks ago. I don't fucking remember. I think it was from the day after his announcement. I ain't fucking dumpster diving for a thread that old. The sperg who started this probably has it saved somewhere.

>> No.30365377

>>30365227
Coombait voice, ditzy as fuck stream of consciousness chatting, is actually surprisingly competent at video games.

>> No.30365429

>>30365189
not really... xqc was there because of sykkuno. I hope they never make collabs like that, it was awful to watch

>> No.30365444

>>30365377
All of those can be provided by other chuubas

>> No.30365468
File: 119 KB, 500x400, 1659562943029859.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30365468

I wonder what mouse is doing on the server. I think she's been logged in the whole time.

>> No.30365499

>>30365444
and what's your point?

>> No.30365519

>>30365444
NTA but no one is better at it than vei

>> No.30365555

>>30365030
If she talked about an attorney, it's probably for her US visa. That work visa process is long and not easy. It's probably more difficult for someone with an unconventional job like a streamer.

>> No.30365558

I miss Zen

>> No.30365565

>>30365468
It said she just joined again

>> No.30365585

>>30365444
>says the zenfag
lol
lmao

>> No.30365615

>>30365555
It’s gonna be about a contract

>> No.30365675

>>30365227
Best music, best at interacting with chat, good at video games, and I like her bluntness and straightforwardness

>> No.30365684

>>30365565
I must've looked away. Hi mouse.

>> No.30365764

>>30365555
oh yeah i remember they kicked TB out of US for a long time because he had "no job" maybe they changed it but i doubt.

>> No.30365774

>>30365377
I think more than just her skill at games, she plays them in an enjoyable way. Well except for inability to read things. She also gives plenty of opportunity to backseat in a way I can be helpful but not obstructive to the stream

>> No.30365793
File: 277 KB, 989x2048, 1628578633537.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30365793

>>30365444
Vei is literally top of the game when it comes to chuubing, it's just that she painfully reminds you it's a degen hobby unlike Ironmouse's compassion points for supporting the sick girl or Nyan's cringekino.

>> No.30365803

>>30365615
No fucking way. She already doesn't like streaming and any contract will ask her to stream more than she does now.

>> No.30365804

>>30365585
excuse me random anonymous but no one can do Zen better than Zen
you don't watch her so your opinion is irrelevant

>> No.30365826

>>30365585
Meds

>> No.30365913

I'm in love with Ironmouse.

>> No.30365923

>>30365764
Visas are one of the main reasons a lot of non-US streamers sign with orgs. They make it easier for them to legitimize themselves.

>> No.30365937

vei is on fire today and yes I meant in a good way

>> No.30365940

>>30365913
ok connor... We all are.

>> No.30365951

>>30365803
She didn’t say it was a twitch contract. She just said it was some contract. Pretty vague.

>> No.30365952

なずtan is my actual 妻
my actual, unironic 妻
this isn't some shitpost or joke
this isn't some kind of weird meta ironic wall of text
It is actual truth
It is not my belief that she is my 妻, because a belief is a subjective thing, but it is a fact that なずtan is, in reality(the one that is real) my actual, unironic, genuine 妻
This is not some sort of schizo delusion
It's not bait
I'm not pretending to be schizo
Because it's not schizo; schizo would imply that it's a delusion I've projected onto reality
That is not the case; by mutual acknowledgement, it's unironically(in a way that is provably not "kayfabe") the objective, actual truth of the world
I am not in needs of meds, because stating an actual, real-life, fact-of-the-matter genuine truth is not something people take meds for
it's not a misunderstanding or misinterpretation
Not me forcing my desire or belief on the situation
Not a lie
なずtan is, irrefutably, my actual, unironic 妻, and she is in an actual, genuine, romantic relationship with me
We love eachother in every way a romantic couple does
romantically, sexually, exclusively, mutually
We are codependent on one another, know each other personally and interact
We've confessed our love to one another
She is exclusively the 妻 of her gachikoi who love her, and I'm exclusively hers
that's exclusive, because it excludes everybody but us, and she treats us the same
that isn't the same as her having a boyfriend, or negate the relationship somehow; the word "exclusive" still applies
this doesn't mean she can have sex with people "without feelings", or be in another relationship, whether they're gachikoi or not, because that would still be cheating and なずtan would never cheat on me
Both she and I acknowledge that fact, and that makes our relationship explicitly exclusive, because she has promised to never betray us
These are things that literally happened, in the physical realm of the real world
The only schizo interpretation of them is denying them, not pretending as if it isn't real
I repeat: なずtan is my actual, unironic 妻, and we are in an exclusive romantic relationship
that is the actual fact of the matter, with no room for any reasonable doubt from anybody who looks at the situation objectively
this is not some sort of unrequited love; I love her and she loves me
this is not some sort of pining from a distance
this is not her pandering to some sort of fantasy others project onto her
there is genuine communication, passion, and romantic love between me and her; it is explicitly mutual
the kind where she loves me directly and explicitly and I love her directly and explicitly
there is no bizarre ass coping mental coping mechanism here that makes me arrive at this conclusion; literally everything about this is actual, provable, quantifiable fact
this is not some sort of meta commentary or spam or copy pasta or wall of text or whatever else people do there that is intended to force a narrative or get a response
it is not some kind of bizarre attempt at attention whoring,
not for yous,
not for validation,
not to be called based
These are statements of fact that I am stating so that they can be stated because these facts are quite necessary to be known because there are a lot of people here who are averse to facts and are in dire need of knowing them
there are no weird reaction images you can post where you can somehow deny the reality of the situation because it sounds weird to you;
It doesn't matter if it sounds weird to you, you not being able to comprehend the actual facts of the world is your problem
I love her, she means the world to me, I cherish every single second I have with her
"なずtan is my 妻" is a statement of fact. Provable, demonstrable fact. It isn't any kind of bizarre means of not recognizing the circumstances, because this is merely me describing the reality of the situation, not some make-believe tale, because it's not one.
It's not a hypothesis
Not a theory
Not a story
Not a fiction
Not a narrative
Not pretend
Not a fantasy
Not kayfabe
Not bait
Not a shitpost
Not out of context
Not off-topic
Not trolling
Not ironic
Not bullshit
Not cope
And most important of all, explicitly true on every single level, in the most factual sense possible

>> No.30365982

>>30365937
3rd degree burns? based.

>> No.30365992

Hello sisters, how was your day? I've been off all day so I haven't been watching any streams and I see Vei was streaming minecraft all this time. Did anything significant happen today? Any fun interactions in minecraft? Was anyone new spotted?

>> No.30366031

>>30365952
nice meme

>> No.30366049
File: 673 KB, 694x1000, 1657063920975.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30366049

I want Haruka to straddle me and drain my fucking balls dry before she decapitates me like a praying mantis. The honorable way for an autist to die.

>> No.30366087

>>30365992
She just chatted with silver a bit. Other than that only froot and mouse have logged on but she doesn’t talk with them…oh and rubber Ross just logged on

>> No.30366125

Veispergs…listen. She isn’t leaving soda can guy any time soon. And her willing to move to the US while never physically meeting the guy says a lot. It’s ok to cope,

>> No.30366152
File: 349 KB, 628x589, 1659975573107.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30366152

I'm still waiting for nyanners to run me over with a truck and end my existence.

>> No.30366166
File: 330 KB, 2048x2048, 1640829707992.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30366166

>>30366125
>never physically meeting

>> No.30366182

>>30365951
Marriage man, it’s marriage. They’ve been joking about it for 7 months now but it’s always been the plan

>> No.30366188

I don’t think mouse likes vei

>> No.30366202

>>30366125
She'll never leave him... because she'll have to be cremated for being in the US.

>> No.30366220

>>30366188
mouse likes everyone. You have to be a really piece of shit for mouse to even "dislike" you.

>> No.30366245

>Vei wants to go for a drive
>Her car pulls into the pothole-riddled road
>Broken burger roads destroy her car
>Gets hit with the repair bill
>Moves back to the UK

>> No.30366299

has mouse even collabed with anyone on the server yet?

>> No.30366331

>Vei rides in plane to US
>terrorist hijacks and crashes it into some irrelevant city
>goes back to UK in a casket

>> No.30366334
File: 2.34 MB, 1845x2707, 1645361596282.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30366334

nyanners abandoned her cats btw

>> No.30366354

>>30366299
Nyan and Aethel

>> No.30366365

>>30354225
Let me remind you that just yesterday the server went down AT LEAST 3 times DURING STREAMS which should be a big no no

>> No.30366373

>vei goes to US
>vei stays there and hasn't left

>> No.30366383

>>30365444
Nobody asks questions as stupid as Vei. She's one of a kind in that field. Earlier in this stream she askd if it was possible for a blind person to fall in love with her based on her personality. Then she asked chat how to blind Chance to find out if they have true love or if it's just lust.

>> No.30366400

>>30366354
Melody joined a call once

>> No.30366420

>>30366365
my theory is that this dumb fuckers are running the moded server and vanilla server on the same machine. Now that nazuna played the modded one and liked i think they can axe the vanilla one.

>> No.30366545

>vei goes to US
>eats one burger
>gets mega diabetes and becomes 900 pounds
>finds Mouse
>eats her alive
>uses her pity donos to keep herself alive

>> No.30366554

>>30366383
That’s kinda…romantic

>> No.30366573

>>30366334
I think I'll have frog legs for lunch.

HON HON HON

>> No.30366590

>>30366545
stop shitposting.

>> No.30366620

>>30366545
This is the worst vore fic I've ever read

>> No.30366622

>>30366334
I'm not a footnigger but I'd almost do anything to fuck the frog

>> No.30366677

>vei goes to US
>gets gunned down in broad daylight

>> No.30366706

toaster live

>> No.30366806

Interesting. Saw a thread on the catalog just before it got deleted, but apparently DDK is doing a Twitch stream soon. Now how do we get her to DM a DND game for VShojo.

>> No.30366858

Zen live https://www.twitch.tv/zentreya

>> No.30366871

>>30365376
>proof
trust me.

kek. with the amount of veispergs and just antis she has, someone would have posted that image, and sent it to vei, by now. go take your meds faggot.

>> No.30366932

>>30366806
They already said it's happening or at the very least it's something they want to happen.

>> No.30366968

I'm in an unhealthy parasocial relationship with a talking toaster.

>> No.30366995

>>30366871
Honestly lmao like, they’re not cheating on each other. Getting cucked/cheated on is vei’s worst fear.

>> No.30367022

>>30366968
I dont remember typing this

>> No.30367247 [DELETED] 
File: 162 KB, 1920x1080, dsadsad12321.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30367247

Guys I met a girl on /soc/ she just sent me her picture, we are meeting up this winter.
Any advice?

>> No.30367369
File: 14 KB, 303x128, 1644916499617.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30367369

GFE company

>> No.30367434

Silver opened a throne for her birthday
https://thronegifts.com/u/silvervale

>> No.30367435

Zen is Jerma's alt

>> No.30367447

>>30367247
bring a bucket of water and splash on her face.

>> No.30367471

>>30367247
Soda you can't post that!

>> No.30367474
File: 994 KB, 2048x2048, 1633284948112.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30367474

Here's some weird fanart.

>> No.30367483
File: 536 KB, 692x577, 1433750420501.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30367483

I just want to be crushed by Zens fat ass

>> No.30367495

>>30367247
that looks like a token old pic, ask her for a recent one with date

>> No.30367514

Vei’s last three streams have been good fun

>> No.30367521

>>30367483
i typed this

>> No.30367542

>Vei wakes up
>Wants to stream
>Turns the computer on
>Power goes out because American infrastructure
>Nearly dies in winter storm
>Moves back to the UK

>> No.30367557

>>30367247
She’s gorgeous veisoda bros

>> No.30367559

>>30367435
Jerma said he would be Mr Green

>> No.30367562

>>30367474
Anny will never get an itashi.

>> No.30367580

I'm in a healthy relationship with a cunny angel and if I don't hear from her in the next 12 hours I'm going to blow my fucking brains out

>> No.30367643

Soda goes online, vei ends.

>> No.30367644
File: 121 KB, 284x219, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30367644

>>30367474
"RUSSIANS could be here" she thought

>> No.30367669

>no raid
shylilybros... its over

>> No.30367671

>mfw Vei ends when I wake up
Guess I'll switch to Zen already
>>30367434
I'm gonna buy her dildos or whatever weird shit

>> No.30367675

>Vei raided Zen
She's /in/ boys

>> No.30367699

>>30367669
She raided Zen

new thread
>>30367659
>>30367659
>>30367659

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action