[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 2.92 MB, 800x800, globe_final.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29686244 No.29686244 [Reply] [Original]

Previous thread: >>29635600

What if your general was not just a general but a nation, devoted to your oshi and their will? Enter this general where the fanbases and generals of /vt/ are reimagined as countries interacting with each other through means peaceful and militant alike!

Leaving Vitubia, Also Maritime Kidnapping Edition

Interactive map:
https://vtwbg.github.io/

Introductory blurb for new anons (Test version, subject to change):
https://rentry.org/vtwbg-intro

CURRENT GOALS ITT:
- Name Oceans and Seas, possibly make new names for continents

OTHER GOALS:
- Maps!
- NO TIMELOOPS
- Chuubanite doc

>Note that the map isn't set in stone.
>Greentexts of your generals' lore in /vt/ land are much appreciated.
>Flags made for the region your oshi rules over are also appreciated.
>Try to keep hornyposting, socposting and funposting to the absolute minimum until we hit the bump limit.

THREAD REP TRIPCODE:
>/∞/: !XcNdwMsONs, !np2UIvxwi. (backup)
>/meat/: !!J7IsvbPoQE1
>LazuLight: !Ju8511RBaI, !VPFshGyIyE

CLIMATE & TECTONICS POSTS (AIDS LORE/PLACEMENT):
Ocean Currents:
https://rentry.org/rvqz9
Weather Systems:
https://rentry.org/nnvbx
Climate Analysis:
https://rentry.org/vtwbg-climate
Tectonic Plates and their Movements
https://rentry.org/dmkyc
Geologic Provinces:
https://rentry.org/ztaf99

FLAG POSTS:
https://rentry.org/ah74h

LORE ARCHIVE:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HM_UK-qNKXQgFH-ixcWsCC3oAgBnFrxCKRPXdKiPMwQ/edit?usp=sharing

>> No.29686278
File: 182 KB, 660x1650, FY9gssqaIAALXMT.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anchor post for any story/map/lore. Please reply here for archival purposes. Anchored posts in the last thread will be archived within a day.
If you will be using a rentry link, please use
>https://rentry.org/
instead of .co, as the latter is filtered as spam.
Thank you!
Please also report if there's outdated/missing lore in OP

>> No.29686311
File: 483 KB, 2760x1091, FY8vmTXWYAAwcML.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anchor post for issues to be voted on next time.
>Ongoing vote
New week, new vote. Let's get started!
Here's the prospective ballot, feel free to offer any suggestions for what will be voted on as well as arguments for either side if you have a strong opinion.
1. Where should /mans/ be placed? Choose your most preferred option from pic related.
2. Should /stars/ and bakatare be swapped to be nearer related threads?
3. Should the current bakatare territory have land removed to place /v7/ and /mhm/ as in pic related?
4. Should /nasa/'s territory be given to /cope/ once they return to the stars?
5. To initiate a revote over an issue, currently one must have the support of at least three anons. Should this be changed to require the support of at least three reps/mediators? You may not abstain for this question.

>Vote Results
https://rentry.org/44do6
https://rentry.org/np9ke
>Bylaws
https://rentry.org/kuygt
>Vote post archive
https://rentry.org/ofx2x

>> No.29686358
File: 1.31 MB, 1920x1080, FY5aBajacAAQNst.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>CURRENT PROMPTS
Feel free to submit your own prompts to inspire others!

>Clothing
What does the average Joe wear daily? Any formal dress impacted by tradition/culture? Is fashion being split by class or regional differences? Climate or other fantastical wackery making certain attire a necessity? Paint us a clearer picture of who you'll see walking through the streets!
>Food
What crops do your people grow for consumption? What about the food you import, and from where? Do you have unique delicacies? What are the common snacks or meals for the working class, or the rich and powerful? Any food reserved for ritual purposes? How about etiquette when eating? Any special practices during mealtime?
>Entertainment
What kinds of entertainment is popular for your people? How important are they seen as part of life? Do different class people have sufficiently different tastes? How much do the chuuba gods play a role in these entertainments?
>Religion
What religious rituals does your nation have to worship its deities? What's the religious structure look like? What's the official stance on other faiths?
>Alcohol and Drink
what do your people drink and what's is it made from? what sort of culture is there around drinking in your split?
>Development
What are your nation's current goals now? What are you trying to aim for in your development? Would said development make your people happy?
>Funeral Rites
How do your people observe the death of one of their own? What kind of ceremonies are held? How are their belongings handled?
>Music
What kind of musical instruments/music does your nation make/use?
>Name
Does your thread's nation have any naming conventions? What are people named, and why? Do names have meaning? Do people have surnames, and how are those derived?
>Politics
How does the balance of power look in your nation? who are the ruling/most powerful class? Who are they competing with?
>Superstition/Folklore
What sort of superstitions/folklore do your nation's people have, as in, are there things that the people believe in or things they think they know to be real that are not real on a meta level? What are omens of good or bad fortune? What mythical monsters lurk in the forests, or in the depths of the sea? Do some foods or materials have to be prepared in a certain way before they are seen as fit to use?
---
>Special
We are making a /vtl/ team! Here are the current suggestions:
https://rentry.org/team-vtwbg
Suggest and add to it!!

>> No.29686403
File: 1.28 MB, 2728x3508, 25ff1f5bd1e4bf91ddd841d5a2c9fe4e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Anchor post for the chuubanite concept.

PLEASE KEEP ALL CONCEPTS ON THE CONCEPTS OF CHUUBANITE TO THIS CONCEPT CHAIN. Anons who do not wish to see chuubanite concepts should hide this post.

Current Concept: https://rentry.org/q92vo (CIP)

Official Chuubanite Concept Video: https://youtu.be/V83JR2IoI8k

>> No.29686471
File: 1.44 MB, 2000x2667, 377142951f87b9123fc49bc61f83bdc0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Anchor post for Ocean, Sea, and Continent naming discussion.
Post your maps here so we can see them and talk about them

>>29686244
Forgot to add the drunkposting rule

>> No.29686613

>Marineposting
I still remember writing about her getting strung up once. Good time.

>> No.29686960

Goodbye /nasa/. Sananara.

>> No.29687846

>Everyone watches as Lamington flies off into the heavens
>The ship breaking the stratosphere
>Cheers and tears among the crowds
>A chapter closes
>May the spacemen resume their quest to Sta- wait what's that?
>Several streaks are converging, heading towards Lamington
>Like a swarm of comets
>Jannies; hundreds of them
>They all screech in unison, in arcane tongues
>"Don't forget you're here forever"
>In an instant, the horde of Jannies collide with Lamington
>A flash of bright light waves across the whole sky, visible as far as the South Pole
>Lamington is nowhere to be seen
>Somewhere in KFPreich, a crowd gathers
>A suited man materializes out of thin air
>Another man appears in the jungles of /ggg/, another in /risu/, another in /jidf/
>A woman popped into existence in /pcg/, another in /lig/, another in /pyon/
>All across the world, the spacemen found themselves scattered
>/moon/, /ehe/, /mhm/, /pol/ka, /hfz/, /nijien/
>Deep within the laboratories of /rbc/, Cassandra awakens
>In the fledgling state of /MANS/, a pair of spacemen materialized in the guild parliament
>One of them muttered
"Alex... what the fookin hell just happened?"

>> No.29687944

>>29687846
SOFT REBOOT IKZ!!

>> No.29688613

>>29687846
>Those who land in NijiEN are enslaved by the schizos immediately.
Never should have come here.

>> No.29688942

>>29687846
You're funny.

>> No.29688950
File: 426 KB, 2000x1265, 1655086180726.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

To all the reps: remember that the /MANS/ rep finally denoted their preference for spot 1 on the map yesterday. Please reconsider amending your vote to spot 1.

>> No.29689180

>>29688950
With respect, I am not changing my vote because I believe spot 4 makes the most sense lore wise, given their relation to nijisanji and how close they would be to nijimales and nemen. The Holosea has a lot of nations to interact with each other, but I would like more on our side to interact with. Thus, I as LazuLight rep, shall not change my vote. Furthermore, it makes 2 and 3 feel worthless because one of the main point of moving them was to get Mans at spot 4 because it would give them lore reasons with Stars to become a new state. I am not speaking for other anons, in fact I encourage them to make their own desicion and if they believe the correct course is to go for what the rep wants, then so be it. But I believe the case for location 4 is the strongest for mans, and will provide them the best spot for lore, writing, and overall fun within this project.

>> No.29689256

KR writer, here how is everyone one? I like these hours the best since the Burgers aren't up kek.

>> No.29689365

>>29689256
I stayed up all night because I drank a Pepsi before bed like an idiot.

>> No.29689372

>>29689180
Go to the /MENS/ thread and scroll through 3-4 of their last threads. The relation to Nijisanji is basically nonexistent, it is a Tempus general. You might be confusing them with /MEN/ which is for both Tempus and Luxiem and Noctyx.
>but I would like more on our side to interact with
And that is the real reason. I understand that feeling, but to force another general into a place they don't want to be, a COVER thread away from the rest of Hololive despite far, far more significant overlap with the company, is unjust, especially when you're forcing them next to you.

>> No.29689467

>>29688950
>>29689180
We really should have waited another week because as PPanon says, there is a good case for 4 and I feel like this whole process was rushed; case in point being the Mans rep didn't tell this until most votes were cast. I propose that we wait another week to place Mans because this clearly needs more discussion and I have a feeling this needs to marinate more.
>>29686311
Petition to wait another week on Issue one from KR rep. I have read over the threads and I do not believe that this thread is truly read to vote on such a matter because both sides have made good arguments and we have not reached a good consensus that this thread will find satifactory. I have seen the case that part of this problem was mans not deciding until last night where they wanted to be, and I urge this thread to wait on this another week so we can talk about this more and will give Mans, who themselves are not in agreement over it, a chance to consider 1 and 4 instead of having the other options. I am new but I believe that this is the right course of action and ask others to second this opinion.

>> No.29689535

>>29689467
I second this opinion. It's reasonable to delay the vote on this one matter, although I'd like to hear input from the /MANS/ rep on it.

>> No.29689564

>>29689365
Been there.
>>29689372
This debate is not settled, as I have seen the mans rep himself talk about said relationships and furthermore, have seen Cunt wants spot 3 or 4. We need more time to make this decision to make everyone happy with it because of the reason I have just highlight.

>> No.29689667

>>29689467
Thirding this. This whole thing was rushed, and I felt like this thread ended up two steps ahead about it. It doesn't help that the Bakatare and Stars thing is tied to this like a millstone that almost makes it feel rushed.
>>29689372
I am going off the world of their rep and Cunt, both of whom have said there are many nijisanji fans there. I do not know myself so please refrain from tribalism.

>> No.29689734

>>29689564
I just want to lay in a lap and slerp again...

>> No.29689774

Panon,
Bro, I saw that yesterday some thought my treaty made me a protectorate of 2434. I respect you enough with your vast work to ask you is this really the case and should I amend the treaty?
Thanks

>> No.29690116

>>29689774
>Protectorate
Not hardly. By definition, 2434 would have to establish as suzerainty over you (Which means they control your foreign policy.). I will say I think you misunderstood how the world works because at the end of the day, someone cannot destroy you unless you as the rep decide it to be true. I would like to hear your opinion on why a full alliance is the best course of action for you and perhaps you should consider re-writing the exact terms of the treaty as the ships in particular were controversial. Furthermore, I do not think you understood that there is not much trade other than 2434 to attack in that region given that most trade goes through the holosea. Yes, it makes no sense from IRL but in Vitibuia trade only happens with trade agreements (albeit I have made the case that trade still exists but we have no idea who is trading with who amongst repless nations or what they have.) I have proposed that you pirate Syrenian Ships and Nasfaqronie offered to spice things up for you with more nasfaq companies. It would be hard for you to Pirate in the Holosea for obvious reasons, but I am here to help as one of the more seasoned and most importantly active members of the Nijireps to get your foot in the door.

I will also give Alice the benefit of the doubt over this, but I will bonk her if I sense she was trying to truly take advantage of you. I can also offer my input on how the treaty should be phrased so that it turns out the best for you.

>> No.29690231

>>29690116
Panon,
Thank you. I see about the lore being in my hands about whether or not we would get destroyed. but wouldn't it be more interesting to have it, so we have consequences for our actions? Like if /morig/ decided to snuff us out as a naval power, I think they should be allowed to. Thank you for explaining this in detail, I will alter the deal and run it through you first.
Thanks

>> No.29690377

>>29686278
https://rentry.org/i8hfa/

Will be producing a mycology report on /pcg/ in the next few days. If anyone has feedback I'm a newfag so have at it.

>> No.29690484

>>29688613
At least let the bread dog bake a pizza for the Pomu dynasty.

>> No.29690643

>>29690484
No Pizza, but he shall bake

>> No.29690857

>>29690643
What ingredients am I working with boss?

>> No.29690884

>>29690857
Priestess womb yeast

>> No.29690945

>>29690116
Pretty sure that trade happens even without trade agreements, trade agreements just smooth things out.

>> No.29691018

>>29690884
Faeries are strange creatures.

>> No.29691058
File: 471 KB, 965x1683, 1659105671277139.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29689467
4thing, even if it delays me ironing out the lore./mans/ is still young and rapidly evolving in it's culture though I feel like it is starting to settle somewhat.
As for the Niji relationship, I do get the impression >we are closer to the nijis than most holo threads, but that is honestly a fairly low bar to set. If I were to put trust in stuff like that, I might as well look at the hard numbers from >polls which suggest that the largest overlap we have is with saplings, teamates and chumbuds.
In the end, patience is a virtue and the project is certainly not dying any times soon from the looks.

>> No.29691181

>>29691058
Agreed, you are the Mans rep correct? I believe with your opinion issue number one should be reduced to just spots one and four to talk about this further. Patience is a virtue and we need to allow /mans/ to mature more as you have said before making a hasty conclusion.
>>29690857
well... I don't have the economy set up but just go off German cooking for now.

>> No.29691266

>>29690945
I was told a few days ago when discussion the canal that 2434 has that trade cannot happen without agreements but I still maintain the point that nations without reps still trade in some form within reason. We do not know what these nations trade, and whom they trade with, but it should not be a constraint on other nations to presume there is no trade happening because of this. It makes the world feel less dynamic to me personally.

>> No.29691403

>>29689467
Fifthing this for reasons outlined. Time is needed.

>> No.29691501

>>29691181
Take your pick.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_desserts

>> No.29691811

>>29691181
That'd be me, yes. 9/10 if there's a vesper pic attached it's likely me. I think another week at least very least wouldn't hurt before making a vote regarding position one or four as those seem to be the big contenders right now.

As a sorta but not really related question, what's up with the diverse climate found on /morig/? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it should change but I'm wondering if it's something I could take inspiration from. A somewhat varied environment could be interesting.

>> No.29691816

>>29691266
That is weird that you were told that, since it is simply not true. That only happens for ultra-isolationist nations such as old /inf/ where all ports are closed by default. Other than that, it's natural to assume that local and international trade is happening everywhere.
Otherwise I'd spam trade agreements with literally everyone.

>> No.29691855

>>29691811
You can request climate changes to your territory. /morig/ has a massive magical mountain (Mt. Mori) in the middle of it, which changes the climate around it, so go wild if you want to do something that's interesting.

>> No.29691946
File: 106 KB, 850x850, 1655452965.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29686244
>>29689256
Hello /vtwbg/, anon from /vnug/ + /kr/ here.
From the looks of it, looks like we have a rep now? I'm all for it, but it would have been nice if we got a heads up on it within the general. The /vnug/ + /kr/ general could use the posts too, as we've been having trouble keeping bumped.

As always, thanks for keeping /kr/ in your project, even if we are struggling to keep up right now.

>> No.29692170

>>29686311
/wg/
Changing my vote for question 1 to location 1 based on the rep's stated preference.

>> No.29692242

>>29691946
Thank you friend! I have more knowledge on NijiKR than /vnug/ but I will try my best. I wish we had more anons to take interest in our chuubas and if you wish to write with me, I would welcome it.

>> No.29692288

Panon,
I have remade the deal. Tell me what you think of it. https://rentry.org/ytygm
Thanks.

>> No.29692536

>>29692288
I figured as much. Retroanon was the one I believe told me this because his arguement was /2434/ didn't have trade in the east until the war in Phase. It wouldn't be fair to trading nations and make bad lore in a history sense.
>>29691946
Welcome! I do not go to your thread but I do love NijiKR and would love if in general your thread got more attention. I think our KRrep mostly is about NijiKR so if you would like to do some /vnug/ stuff, that would be excellent!
>>29692288
This is much better worded and I personally approve, especially given this clause
>The independence in all affairs regarding the Empire of Myeongnyang shall not be infringed upon by the Shogunate. The Empire of Myeognyang reserves the right to terminate all agreements should this not be observed.
That should allow other anons to realize that 2434 cannot bully you around. Great work brother!

>> No.29692548

>>29691946
It depends on the thread & rep. Some threads are hostile to stuff related to our thread. And some reps/writers prefer discussing world building stuff here even if their home thread isn't particularly opposed to it. Anyways, welcome.

>> No.29692690

>>29691501
Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte (Black Forest Cake). My German ancestors are from Swabia and it sounds delicious.

>> No.29692854

>>29689467
2434 here phoneposting before mass... postpone it please so loose ends get tied and things get made clear for me as well because everything hit like brick wall last night. i support their decision for one but i want to know how an agreement could work for us and how morig thinks of us being there. wont be here much today lovelies!!!! God bless you all

>> No.29693204

>>29692854
>how an agreement could work for us and how morig thinks of us being there.
In retrospect, I should have said you needed more time to work this out personally and that was probably the reason you didn't want 1. No matter, I think that with mans rep agreeing, we should wait a week. Patience is key.

>> No.29693316

Panon, can you offer advice for what my first rentry for /kr/ should have? I saw a lot of debate over this but given you have written a lot and help out others all the time, I value your opinion on this (others too, I want to approach this methodically.)
Thanks

>> No.29693331

>>29690884
this post smells like squirrel

>> No.29693375

>>29687846
This post is now my headcanon

>> No.29693381
File: 433 KB, 1925x1955, 1658843412571428.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29686311
REMINDER THAT THERE ARE 10 HOURS REMAINING IN THE CURRENT VOTE!

Also, paging the /nijien/ rep >>29557446
Please recast your vote. yes isn't really an applicable option for question 1.

>>29689467
>>29689667
>>29691058
>>29692854
I suggested we wait to vote on this issue for this very reason, but no one listened. I agree that a lot of these issues feel rushed, so where does that leave us? I'll probably go ahead and release the results when the vote ends, though we can agree not to implement them yet or even redo the vote for them if that's what's wanted. At the very least, I think 1 and 2 should be frozen for now since I think the impetus for many to vote for 2 was based on the assumption that /mans/ would be placed in spot 4 and vice-versa. Delaying this would also give us a chance to discuss how to handle votes from relatively new or inactive reps.

>> No.29693580

>>29693316
Well my simple advice is to ask you what is currently in your head about your Empire? If you can, a good idea is just to lay out your society as a whole, in brevity if you feel like it just to get a feel. Since you are modeling this off of Joseon Korea, do not be afraid to do some research on them. It's up to you how to approach but if you want to do it methodically, stick to what you are best at and approach it from that point.
>>29693381
I think the sense of urgency at the time overruled the calmer heads, including my own judgement since I was focused more on my own affairs IRL. We really should halt the vote on 1 and 2 and not count the current votes simply because this absolutely needs to be talked about more. This is a matter that will generate controversy if we do not think this through properly. See how Alice and other Nijireps are getting shit over this. Please, for the stability of our project and for the unity of all, postpone votes one and two for next week. Thank you.

>> No.29693729
File: 249 KB, 337x524, kyue_2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29692242
>>29692536
Hm. Well truthfully, I don't know much about /vnug/ side of things. Nor do I know much about how the current ex-NijiKRs are doing. (The mass graduations during the merge and the Chae Ara incident was too much for me, so I stopped watching some time ago.)

I mostly post about the local KR indie/corpo scene, to little interest unfortunately, but that's expected since it's hard to make someone interested in something so distant.

>>29692548
I'm not sure how to word this, but in some way it would be nice if our rep kept us updated on the state of things here. Of course, they have no obligation to do so. The only reason I mention it is because I think worldbuilding discussion might inject some energy back into the general.

Sorry if this has been overly rambly. Might be more out of my own frustration though, as I'm not sure I can keep the thread bumped with my current schedule and life obligations for much longer.

>> No.29693884

>>29693381
/kr/ rep
Yes, I agree to halting it or simply just keeping the votes on hand and then revoting. 1 and 2 are tied together as you rightfully pointed out. and I did see the discussion about myself voting, and your own opinion on it voteanon and I believe that it is wise to discuss such things. I voted because I felt informed enough about this and believed that if 2 passed, 1 should be four. This felt rushed and I feel like anons were more interested in discussing off topic things or things in general.
>>29693729
I will try to keep you guys updated, but I would love it if you wrote about the indie scene despite it not being interesting. The thread we share is for all KR, not just the corpos. NijiKR had the same problem in the past keeping our thread alive (I honestly got so used to it that I don't bump the current thread for that reason, so I take blame.) I would love to have you and someone from /vnug/ work with me because I am making something I hope we can all be proud of!
>>29693580
Good idea, I like history a lot and I think modeling it after the Korean Empire would be a fun idea with how I have it set up. Thank you Panon.

>> No.29693912

>>29693729
>The only reason I mention it is because I think worldbuilding discussion might inject some energy back into the general.
Each thread has their own circumstances, the view a lot of anons had was probably because most of the reps came from rather active treads that don't need that energy. And don't worry, rambling is what we do here kek.

>> No.29694021

>>29693729
I also just posted to see if anyone is interested. It would be nice for our thread to get more attention through this project imo.

>> No.29694035
File: 154 KB, 1030x1045, smallyuri.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29636910
>>29637186
>>29636337
>>29636147
https://rentry.org/yuriguro
I found it! Here's my old /ddlc/ guro fanfic.

>> No.29694113

>>29693912
Yeah, I generally oppose bringing worldbuilding to other threads (when it comes to me and what I write) solely because I think it can be rude. But for other threads, it makes more sense actually.

>> No.29694294

>Following on from his earlier text Eroticism in which [Georges Bataille] argued that death and sex collapse into each other at moments of orgasm, in ritual or in sacrifice, The Tears of Eros juxtaposes Bataille's own writing with images of prehistoric objects, modern paintings and photography. What unifies these images is their relation to the author’s philosophy of eroticism. In eroticism, achieved at moments when terms such as "divine ecstasy and its opposite, extreme horror" blur together and become interchangeable, one may experience the continuity of life beyond oneself, relieving the physical tension of discontinuity to which we are bound by death.
tfw you can't do philosophy light reading without stumbling upon /meat/

>> No.29694337
File: 200 KB, 1200x1694, a morning in paradise.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29685999
Ohayo! I also just woke up at noon, i really need to get my shit together

>>29684929
Conlanganon, if you could, please anchor your posts so we can get them archived easier. There is a "languages" section in the OP lore document now.

Everyone else, how are your projects going on? Have you gotten any new ideas for lore or thread politics?

I for one, would like to ask the /morig/ and /infinity/ reps whether it would be alright for Chronobanks to take on part of the shipping of the goods included in the new trade deal (at least on the /infinity/ side). I think it would make sense lore-wise since the company has a strong presence in the holosea area, and since the company is in what is effectively an economic alliance with /infinity/.

As per existing contracts, the company already has the rights to buy the goods from /infinity/, and sell them to /infinity/, all that would be required is for /morig/ to extend the company a right to buy goods bound for /infinity/ at /morig/, and sell goods coming from /infinity/ to /morig/.

The benefits on /infinity/ side are obvious, since this would free up valuable ships to be used for other things. For /morig/ there really isnt a benefit but neither is there a downside.

So, what do you think, /infinity/, /morig/?

>> No.29694338

>>29693580
Like not even release a tally for votes 1 and 2, or did I misunderstand? Should the other 3 issues go through as normal then? Question 3 in particular also deals with that region and could perhaps be halted.
>>29693884
It definitely merits further discussion. You seem fine as a rep, but the point I wanted to make with my post earlier was that we should be wary about the precedent it may set.

>> No.29694383

So i was thinking of making KR an absolute, centralized monarchy with the similarities to how it worked IRL with the King being bound by tradition and officials being expected to persuade the King on the right path. I also like the idea that seems to fit our geography with natural disasters being the Emperors fault seems fun.

>> No.29694386
File: 192 KB, 339x378, yes[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fnqojk6.mp4].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29694294
Ah. I know him!
The previous worldbuilding project I was involved with had Bataille as a prominent figure.

>> No.29694489

>>29694338
I worded it wrong. We should either just halt the voting, or release the tallies under the condition that this is not official and that we need to revote. I forgot about three, absolutely. I think we should just freeze it now and talk it over since furthermore, there was discussions about zomg being dead, and watamelon not being in a desert that need to be discussed too.

>> No.29694539

>>29694386
Why am I not surprised

>> No.29694557
File: 628 KB, 326x326, what the fuck.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29694035

>> No.29694573

>>29694338
Voteanon,
I took no offense as I do understand what you meant and why it was concerning. We should wait on 1, 2, and 3 until next week. (Although we can just rule on Options 2 and 3 for Mans placement now).
Thank you

>> No.29694614

>>29686278
>>29690377

>WIP Mycological report to give my company some validity
https://rentry.org/b7ufh

>> No.29694675

>>29694035
/meat/rep prime...
hot fic btw

>> No.29694679

>>29694614
based, very based

>> No.29694730

>>29694337
Good morning!
With the addition of /kr/'s piracy, I'm curious to see how the Serene Republic's shipments to Writhaven will be affected. There's definitely room for some deeper tensions and relations to develop in the nijisea.
>>29694614
You should also chat with /meat/ and /pyon/ when they're around since they have some mycology going on as well.

>> No.29694735

>>29694337
Sounds really good to me! Let's ask the Moriji rep if he agrees

>> No.29695028

>>29694383
Love it, KR is odd to model so that approach seems interesting enough to me.

>> No.29695084

>>29694489
Alright, I'll probably just release them with a disclaimer then since the information's all public anyway.
>>29694573
Oh good, I'd hate to have made a new friend feel unwelcome!

>> No.29695087
File: 708 KB, 1878x1873, SQUEE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29694675
>>29694337
Hey, Kronies!

>> No.29695118

>>29693884
>I would love it if you wrote about the indie scene despite it not being interesting.
Well I didn't mean to say that it's not interesting, in fact, in many ways it is quite interesting. Rather I meant that I get almost no replies or questions whenever I do post something about the KR scene, so I get somewhat discouraged because it seems like most people are disinterested. I still try my best though, I recently covered the new VLUP debuts in the KR thread.

If you do have questions about the scene, or just how the general state of things are, ask away! I have a lot to say.

>>29693912
Thank you for understanding.

>>29694021
Nice.

>> No.29695158
File: 567 KB, 924x682, ofhoj6.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29686471
FYI, I think Alice already gave some names for local seas around 2434. See what you guys think of her suggestion, I think it works.

>> No.29695270

>>29695118
I feel you, I post Seffy streams and no one responds most of the time. Our thread is so diverse out of our need to remain stable that. I would even argue at this point ex-NijiKR should migrate to /2434/ since that is where most of them lean and I feel out of place in that thread a lot.

>> No.29695278

>>29694035
>https://rentry.org/yuriguro
i liked it. thank you, founderkun.

>> No.29695296

>>29695158
>more canals

>> No.29695348

>>29695087
Hiii

>> No.29695367

>>29695087
Why does founder-kun likes the Kronies?

>> No.29695393

>>29695296
To my knowledge, those canals aren't anything like the other one. I think they are just barges and local traffic.
>Three major canals also are part of the transportation network, the Shiina Canal which connects larger Abashiri with the smaller Rumoi river to the south. There is also the Petora canal, a small waterway that connects the Abashiri River with the Petora river and allows the movement of Trade barges in both directions
Yeah, I think that is fine very common irl.

>> No.29695398
File: 368 KB, 700x777, fetchimage.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29695158
>>29695296

>> No.29695438

>>29695393
>>Trade barges
Ah, no issue.

>> No.29695511
File: 279 KB, 615x850, smol.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Alice irl

>> No.29695571
File: 278 KB, 1000x1000, index.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Word cloud for last thread.

>> No.29695595
File: 343 KB, 2411x1531, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29694730
depends, there are two possible routes and I see /kr/ being able to raid only one of them.

>>29695087
Hello founder!

>> No.29695662

>>29695571
>nation vote votes

>> No.29695705

>>29695571
>alice made /meat/
ALICE IS MEAT CABAL
>space graduation
>sanalites write always
;-;
>sex project

>> No.29695762

>>29695270
>I feel you, I post Seffy streams and no one responds most of the time.
I understand how that feels. The thread did cover Seffyna's 100k when it was happening, and I was liveposting too. I just don't follow them as often after all those incidents happened. You know what I'm talking about, things since just haven't felt the same for me since.
>I would even argue at this point ex-NijiKR should migrate to /2434/
Just in general, I see ex-KR discussion scattered everywhere. Especially in the NijiEN thread. I suppose it sort of reflects the state of the ex-KRs right now, but it's hard to unite all of it because each is so disparate.

>> No.29695811
File: 906 KB, 220x224, gonshern.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29694386
jesus just how deep is /meat/bro's well of knowledge?!

>> No.29695830

>>29695762
yeah.... we are a nation of migrants. I think our nation is unstable in this world because of migrants and corruption...

>> No.29695858

>>29695595
Good point. I always envisioned you guys using the eastern route, but now that I look at it, I'm not sure it's actually shorter.

>> No.29695931

>>29694035
Somehow it's not as horrifying when it's consensual,mind you still I felt queasy reading it

>> No.29695983

How many members are there in the /meat/-cabal? I wanna know just how literal the 'stealth meat thread' rrat is

>> No.29696067

>>29695858
Considering that most of the nasfaqg population also lives in the north and east, the western route makes more sense

>> No.29696156

>>29694730
>You should also chat with /meat/ and /pyon/ when they're around since they have some mycology going on as well.
Read /meat/ 's flesh eating mushroom write-up and while I am no longer hungry I am happy to do a study on their area.

5 different climates and so much coast means I'll have my work cut out for me.

>> No.29696180

Kek, I think I am going to have to turn /KR/ into 3 Kingdoms after getting ideas from my thread.

>> No.29696451

>>29695983
The Figurehead: /vtwbg/'s founder
The Abbot: Paragraphs anon
The Wizard: /meat/bro
The Scholar: Trip /meat/head, handles resources, relifion and culture
No idea: The anon that wrote SweetNut
Correct me if i'm wrong

>> No.29696730

>>29695983
>>29696451
definitely 3. probably ~5, not including the people who make /meat/ related comments. a few risuners, kronies, and that one lunatio might be mistaken for /meat/heads with how often they talk about us, but idk, desu. i think there might be two /meat/heads who were involved in some of the climate/resources/world stuff, but the guy who connected the continents did the vast majority of it, and that's assuming he didn't do all of it, and i am just misremembering. was the one who made the bone and flesh intertwined story a /meat/head? i can't remember.

>> No.29696802
File: 266 KB, 400x400, akkiiwwaa.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29696730
>the guy who connected the continents did the vast majority of it
Thats me
I'm both lore writer and cartographer

>> No.29696880

>>29696802 (me)
And some corrections, I was never involved with resources and climate discussion.
I only drew the maps. Collaging the continents and drew Map 3.0
https://rentry.org/deiphagymining
https://rentry.org/vtwbg-meatlore
These are made by someone else

>> No.29697057

>>29696880
>>29696802
>>29696730
I helped with some conlang stuffs.
Like proposing the Nahuatl-Norse creole. Words like vikingrchiuhqui.
Alternative names for animals and the Akimera.

>> No.29697188
File: 155 KB, 987x1600, 908289360983.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29697057
I've been using those in my tales!

>> No.29697380
File: 1.46 MB, 1920x1080, SOFT.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29697188
Youre welcome

>> No.29697412

>>29697380
>>29697188
/meat/bros are really creative folk

>> No.29697531

>>29697412
is conlanganon a /meat/head?

>> No.29697583

>>29697531
At this point I won't be surprised

>> No.29697585

>>29696730
Connected the continents as in...?

>> No.29697621

>>29697531
I think so...? Map and (the current) climate anon iirc are also /meat/heads. There's a reason they are called the /meat/ cabal.

>> No.29697739

>>29697585
this is old lore stuff. the current world we have is actually made up of 3 (4 technically) separate maps, and >>29696802 connected them together seamlessly. i would be content with half of his skill in any one of his many specialties, but alas, i am just me.

>> No.29697903

>>29697621
>(the current) climate anon
The first climateanon is still present. Since the tectonic analysis, I've moved on from map related things for the most part since the /meat/climate anon does a way better job than I ever did. I have answered some climate and resource questions here and there, and I did update the ocean currents maps, but for the most part I've just focused on writing lore for my thread.

I don't know if there are multiple /meat/ climate anons though, I thought there were only one.

>> No.29698862
File: 3.02 MB, 3000x1500, finalfinalfinalfinal.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29697585
Yeah. As >>29697739 said
You can see that the world map is just a collage of multiple proposals
Founder anon submitted the central continent for the first OP, which became Holo continent

>> No.29698998

>>29686278
Delete the Treaty of ho Lee fok and the KR map for now, we have a new plan that will take a couple days to finish involving 3 kingdoms/

>> No.29699210
File: 1.59 MB, 1000x1000, ohboyohboy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29697903
>multiple /meat/ climate anons
Maybe there's dozens of us...

>> No.29699247
File: 167 KB, 1100x810, capypat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29699210
I lost track of how many /meat/heads there are in here

>> No.29699446
File: 83 KB, 900x900, channels4_profile.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29699210
>Maybe there's dozens of us...
well whichever one made the flesh eating mushroom outline I'm working on an unspeakable horror for tomorrow, hopefully I make you all proud

>> No.29699550

>>29699446
I think that's trip/meat/head
Same anon responsible for the bees idea and finalized the fictional names for animals

>> No.29699696

>>29699550
no, the wasps and the mushrooms were both me. paragraphsanon.
>>29699446
if you end up making something better, do you mind if i make a similar one for /meat/? or maybe even say a subspecies of it can be found on /meat/? i want more inspiration for spec-biology, desu.

>> No.29699745

>>29699550
I think the trip rep is the climate anon.
>>29699696
Wait. Who is who again?

>> No.29699827

>>29699550
>>29699696
>>29699745
Kek!

>> No.29699949
File: 2.96 MB, 1920x1080, 【4周年】バーチャルサンドバッグお祝い会場ですよおっ【凸待ち】 1-59-23 screenshot.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29699745
>Wait. Who is who again?
We are all, and all will be us!

>> No.29700023

>>29699745
>Wait. Who is who again?
what do you mean by that? should i list all the things i can remember doing to clarify it or something?

>> No.29700028

>everyone in the /vt/ UN watch as the cabal of masked anons are scratching their heads trying to figure out each other's identity
>except for the leader because he's a manlet

>> No.29700138

>>29700028
lol. we should probably bring this over to /meat/ then, because i think this is wasting bumps on something that isn't too productive, and i doubt the person who started the line of questioning really cares at this point.

>> No.29700183

>>29700138
This could also be interpreted as a slice of life episode lore for /vtwbg/

>> No.29700257

>>29699696
I'm happy for you to do so paragraphsanon, I'll think of a sub-species scientific name that makes sense if that helps too. Thinking of a Aspergillus oryzae based fungi that develops on necrotic flesh.
if VMS gets added to company list I'll request /meat/ rep for permission for a regional office

>> No.29700797
File: 138 KB, 1080x1067, alphariusithink.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>multiple /meat/ climate anons
>I lost track of how many /meat/heads there are in here
>Who is who again?
With your lore focusing on excessive espionage and now you can't recognize each other this truly be an Alpha Legion moment

>> No.29700809

>>29700257
cool, ty. i looked that up, and it says it's involved in the fertilization of rice. i love sake! also onions sauce. me and a few other /meat/heads once had a conversation about whether or not meat could be turned into alcohol, and someone said it was possible to get drunk off of fermented meat, but it was hard to cultivate it, so you couldn't be sure you wouldn't just get rotten meat and food poisoning. are you per chance suggesting a kind of fungus that can do something like that? granted, i did say the mushrooms i already made had an intoxicating effect, and that it added some extra flavor to the flesh it was host to, so i'm sure there is much more behind your idea. now you have my attention.

>> No.29700875

>>29700809
Bro... the filter...

>> No.29701132

>>29700875
?

>> No.29701205

>>29700875
lol. desu desu desu onions desu

>> No.29701208
File: 182 KB, 850x850, 1639975921331.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29694337
/morig/ is a libertardian chuuni heaven, held together by an intensely zealous religious class and Mori love. Borders and Trade are free federally, with possible municipal edicts, but most trade nexuses have free trade policies where anyone can come trade as long as they pay reasonable fees to use the harbor facilities (Who will pay for the roads (tm)). In other words, trade away. Keep in mind that in shipping goods from /morig/ to /infinity/, you'll be in competition with local shipping companies who have connections to local industries including Tripoint, you might need to offer enticing advantages to at least get your feet in the door for those deals.

>> No.29701234
File: 484 KB, 522x518, Four_3-day_old_Aspergillus_colonies_on_a_Petri_dish.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29700809
approximately 3-8 days after a human body is exposed to topsoil bacteria the organs putrefy and become liquid, Aspergillus oryzae added to liquid organs and kept above 37 degrees celcius would produce similar compounds to those used for rice wine.

A bit of a stretch but I can fill in the blanks. Not quite flesh alcohol but close enough.

>> No.29701466

>>29701234
brilliant! i love it already. especially because of the conversation i had back then with my peers. i don't know if they'll ever see this, but i'm sure they'll be proud of you. so, how do you think it would taste?

>> No.29701903
File: 1.26 MB, 1024x1024, garum.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29701466
Based on personal experience as well as quick searching I bet it would be a strong iron/metallic and bitter taste followed by a dry aged steak funk as an aftertaste.

If you've ever heard of Garum it's a fermented fish sauce made in Rome. Like that but with organ meat flavour.

>> No.29702027
File: 210 KB, 1802x865, 1643289581360.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anons, metaphysically, how would you write about something like 5ch vtuber threads? Is it just another dimension like /jp/ or /trash/, or should there be another esoteric layer of separation?

>> No.29702284

>>29702027
probably another dimension like /jp/ or /trash/ but there might be a further layer of separation, in the same way every concept can be separated from each other more or less than others. with that being said, /meat/ has a place in gurochan to reorganize if we get banned unexpectedly.
>>29701903
have you ever tried it?

>> No.29702568

>>29701190
something from /kr/ that might be of interest

>> No.29702614
File: 254 KB, 280x280, dd9g497-d6a3a307-460f-4eb1-a334-7bfc1e39991d.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29702284
I have tried Garum before, slightly sweet and very salty with a gamy aftertaste. And I have tried organ meat (liver and kidney) as paste. Never tried human organs fermented though if that's what you're asking.

>> No.29702829
File: 489 KB, 2048x2048, 1647394014200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>morig and infinity getting along
Yes. My allies are becoming best friends. All is good

>> No.29702900 [SPOILER] 
File: 1.16 MB, 630x440, MumeiKronies[sound=files.catbox.moe%2F1crnsr.mp4].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29702829
My plans of BTFOing the clocks... No...

>> No.29702936
File: 398 KB, 2048x1451, hotcakestaff.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Guess what I just did?
https://rentry.org/vtwbg-meatannals

>> No.29702970
File: 1.90 MB, 1676x2048, 1639878838064.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29702829
Well, formalizing some trade relations... There might be some trouble if they bring any Varangian guards to the ports of /morig/...

>> No.29702989

>>29702614
Sounds like what happens if you down a bottle of nuoc mam

>> No.29703032

>>29702936
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH NIGGERMAN THE IMAGERY OF THE JANNY IS DRAINING MY SANITY

>> No.29703069
File: 439 KB, 749x737, KR map.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29686278
>>Kingdom of Mujigae
I can't finish this today, but we decided to go for 3 seperate Kingdoms in KR, one dedicated to vnug, ex-NijiKR, and KR small corpos and indies. This is supposed to reflect the NijiKR and its current state. Knowing some of this will be seen as controversial, you must understand the reality of ex-NijiKR now matches the diplomacy I have given my nation. I will see you all later. take care and i want to hear what you think.
https://rentry.org/iz2bd

>> No.29703075
File: 89 KB, 231x284, risuwenttomeat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29702936
HOLY FUCCK!! You gave mr a ehart attack!!

>> No.29703228

>>29703075
I cant believe meatbro just killed Ri2ner!

>> No.29703235

>>29702614
did they taste good? your description makes it sound like it did, but i don't want to assume. human meat is supposed to taste like a sweeter pork or veal with the texture of chicken, so just imagine it like that.

>> No.29703241

>>29703069
Nice progress, I checked out KR to see what was said and i must say the concept of Korean Vikings fighting meat is great. I am guessing Tsushima is basically a pirate haven.

>> No.29703604

>>29703241
Yep, albeit I don't think i will keep the name.

>> No.29703758

>>29703241
so, what is >>29702568 implying, exactly?

>> No.29703770

>>29703069
Alice stop falseflagging the meta with this bullshit.

>> No.29703847

>>29703758
From what I saw, one of the Chuubas in Vnug is really against cannibalism so I think they want to go that route and that was a shitpost kek

>> No.29704020
File: 66 KB, 768x547, honey-pot-ants-768x547-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29703235
It does taste good, although I have a strange palette so bitter and funky flavours taste good to me.

I assume human organs would taste the same as animals so likely would taste good too, I assume you would have to add water to it as well if you were to make the beverage easy to drink. Although people do drink Guinness.

Also thinking of a way to produce sugar from the bodies without plant materials and am thinking about honey ants. By consuming human flesh containing sugar from their diet while alive they can refine it into a state that can turn into alcohol.

>> No.29704102

>>29703075
>>29703032
Lol. It took me like twenty minutes of editing to create that illustration.
I have a lot of 'esoteric' illustrations prepared for the other updates.

>> No.29704243

>>29704020
shit, these ideas would go perfectly with /meat/. what thread are you world building for, again?
>>29703847
so, are they saying our aboriginals came from /kr/?

>> No.29704259

>>29702900
Why...

>> No.29704277

>>29704243
I would go talk to them about it, they don't have any problem talking about would building.

>> No.29704386

>>29703069
>Vassal state
How does Alice get away with things like this? Is she tensai?

>> No.29704434

>>29702936
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Fucking nice...

>> No.29704550

>>29704277
part of me thinks it's a good idea, but part of me also thinks that we have a few scraps of lore that is contradictory to it, and that i shouldn't make decisions that would affect my whole general when there are multiple others who should be involved with that decision. i'll let someone else make contact in that regard.

>> No.29704609

>>29704386
Well for one, Alice had no input on this. KRrep decided himself to do this to properly represent the nature of NijiKR, which has been basically absorbed into JP (Successfully too). From a lore standpoint, this makes perfect sense, unlike say Risu-Inf.
>Tensai
A lot smarter than people here think, that much is true.

>> No.29704719

>>29704550
Yeah, I am not sure they would know that and that is just them musing (they do seem interested as a whole).

>> No.29704827

>>29704243
I was that anon I was thinking of the opposite - those who would found the Palkyrie culture originated from /meat/, specifically the ones who rejected the cult but presumably lost the war between them and /meat/ cultists and their supporters
The current main conflict on the /vnug/ side's that we don't know how Palkyries look, but they're probably not humans (probably something possum-like), so maybe the refugees passed down the culture to them?

>> No.29704837
File: 93 KB, 1024x634, 153234231.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29704386
>Kronies when they realize Alice has just done everything they wanted to do.

>> No.29704903
File: 43 KB, 828x721, 60E7E225-E987-4117-ADF4-BA460CADC1FF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What did I do??????

>> No.29704947
File: 78 KB, 638x638, a0d640ab347aec855ba1e8a898621b7307107d65_hq (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR

>> No.29704980

>>29704827
Have you guys decided how you are going to write. I am not sure your rep can do everything with the other things since he admits he is NijiKR centric. would be nice to see you guys have different writers for the different kingdoms.

>> No.29705056

>>29704903
Nothing, but you now have a client state in KR (Just NijiKR not the whole place.)

>> No.29705115

>>29704980
I'm a casual Liora watcher, and I know a bit about Lofi as well, so I can probably handle that side of things the twins...

>> No.29705133

>>29705056
im reading the rentry now on the way home.

>> No.29705150

I crashed for a bit. Took a half-assed nap for 6 hours. Still feel achy and fevery today.

To do list is clean up lore and festival of sheep. Maybe the kronie priestess ero fic and the conversation with 9141. The rest is on Cunt if he cares to write for /nasa/. I guess I'll be a homeless bread dog until I get a new general.

>> No.29705214

>>29705115
Sounds great! This is very interesting, and I look forward to the developments you all come up with. (I am the LazuLight rep so I am close by if you ever want to write some lore with me)

>> No.29705301
File: 22 KB, 474x441, elulove!.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Risuners claim they are always winning, but it is I, ALICE who is ALWAYS WINNING. Fun commitment that we have made makes sense too!!!!

>> No.29705320
File: 226 KB, 400x400, INFO4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29704434
Thanks! Have another 'esoteric illustration'

>> No.29705372

>The real battle in this world is the /meat/ cabal vs. a Kusogaki.

>> No.29705412

>>29705372
But the cabal has a shota who writes guro porn

>> No.29705465

>>29705412
>the founder-shota vs. the Kusogaki
>both are same height
You cannot make this up.

>> No.29705534
File: 759 KB, 1280x718, babies.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29705465

>> No.29705548
File: 271 KB, 2000x2000, kusogaki_fate.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29704827
i can't give you much help as far as the origin of a demihuman species, but depending on when they leave, /meat/ raids of other locations might have already started, which, combined with the biodiversity that /meat/ chuubanite provides, could give you a bit of leeway for how you could have that happen. idk, probably not enough time.
>>29705301
pic rel.

>> No.29705687
File: 9 KB, 474x474, hammertime.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I am going to have to think about my fleet again... not in size but in locations.... i assume we will still have our main naval bases in Suzuhara and Hyakumantenbara... but we will probably have another fleet in Antipatreia and Mechyna now too....
>>29705548
pic rel.

>> No.29705850
File: 513 KB, 720x540, 20220719_111015.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29704243
I am trying to write for /psg/ but assuming my Mycological society is registered as a business I can pop up a hall in any place that'll take me.

Not a /meat/ head personally just interested I'm not into that, just very imaginative.

>> No.29705852
File: 43 KB, 500x500, FOOLS.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29705465
>>29705372
Let me at 'em!
>>29705320
>>29704102
>esoteric illustrations
I hope you're not becoming the next Crowley or something
>>29705548
Damn. Imagine immediately eating it after pulling it out. Like warm sushi.

>> No.29705865

>>29705214
Thanks! I can't think of any interaction with you rn (rep anon might know more in that regard), but I'll keep that in mind

>>29705548
Well, we're waiting for our design, but if it's something remarkably non-human, then maybe the Palkyries (species) are native to /kr/ but their current culture came from the anti-/meat/ Norse people after they fled there
Don't know if they would still be around, or if they kind of died out after passing down the culture, but the end result's a Norse refugee culture that really doesn't like /meat/ cult (nothing personal, Liora herself decreed it)

>> No.29705963

>>29705865
Your rep will definitely write with LazuLight considering KR has collabed with them a good bit.

>> No.29706077
File: 40 KB, 474x474, cuterena21!.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29705852
I'm waiting...

>> No.29706143

>>29705865
Once y'all get your resources and economies set up, we can set up a trade deal.

>> No.29706157

>>29706077
>>29705852
Guys! The babies are fighting!

>> No.29706193

>>29705548
sorry, meant for >>29705465
but also
>>29705687
you call that a hammer? do you have any idea who you are talking to? someone post the image.

>> No.29706272
File: 199 KB, 1232x698, mc-hamme.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29706193
No, this is Hammer

>> No.29706353

>>29692536
please stop namedropping me each time as the person that said X, i actually agreed with you that is fair to assume that nations trade even with repless nations and that trade agreements merely mean more indepth trade ect.

>> No.29706358
File: 2.74 MB, 720x960, 1501041377553.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29706193
>someone post the image.
Here you go, sir

>> No.29706447

>>29706353
you did make that argument about the canal. We ended up agreeing but I wasn't sure about the rest of the thread so I thought it was worth mentioning in that regard. It's not me making you look bad but rather showing this was discussed before.

>> No.29706603

Ignore PP being an autist and the other nonesense, PPsenpai I am going to combine the naval order of battle and naval thing in general into one piece.

>> No.29706670

>>29705850
just based off the ideas you came up with so far, i'd love it if you made a few organisms to add to /meat/'s biodiversity.
>>29705865
>nothing personal, Liora herself decreed it
it's understandable, but having more enemies does sound undesirable. hopefully it doesn't put too much strain on our survival, since it's hard enough dealing with /morig/
>>29706358
i meant the one with akira's hammers.

>> No.29706717
File: 422 KB, 1536x2048, 1559287312453.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29706670
>i meant the one with akira's hammers.
Here you go, sir!

>> No.29706779
File: 122 KB, 2220x1200, war-hammer-0000.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29706717
Ogey

>> No.29706786

>>29706717
where are the others?

>> No.29706824

imagine castrating founder-kun...

>> No.29706875

>>29706824
he did it himself. did you read the fic?

>> No.29707062
File: 25 KB, 258x269, 1646270120239.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29706670
Well, the good thing is that if Palkyries are viking-raider-pirates who prioritize Holo targets over Niji, as per /2434/ preferences, /morig/ will probably be fighting them too.
Everyone's fighting!

>> No.29707116

Someone linked this thread on /tg/
what kind of worldbuilding are you doing?

>> No.29707155

>>29707116
Check the document in the OP

>> No.29707184

>>29707062
I have no control over those guys, they aren't part of my vassal state....

>> No.29707192

>>29707116
Oh no, another interdimensional containment breach... Who did it?

>> No.29707196

>>29707062
but would you prioritize holo targets over neutral, cannibal targets?

>> No.29707212

>>29707116
hi fa/tg/uy

>> No.29707261

>>29707192
>>>/tg/85473839
looks like someone unrelated to our setting.

>> No.29707316

>>29707184
Oh, nevermind that part then. I think the rest still checks out.
>>29707196
Not KR, but from the sounds of it this state is not involved with the /2434/ deal, so they might be more indiscriminate in their activities.

>> No.29707351

>>29707261
Strike team G-04 'Rrat Eaters' go!

>> No.29707485

>>29707316
The deal was canceled along with the other inital KR lore. 2434 controls the NijiKR petty Kingdom as a vassal at the Warkop LazuLight border

>> No.29707507

>>29707116
define "kinds of worldbuilding"?

>> No.29707678

>>29707155
I did and I am confused
>>29707507
setting, objective, ruleset, the works
I wasnt expecting a worldbuilding discussion to come out of watching anime girl streamers

>> No.29707845

>>29695511
Damn!
Alice is this true?

>> No.29707920

>>29686278
https://rentry.org/nxf9k
Archivesenpai, please delete the former Imperial Navy of Nijisanji and the Order of Battle of the Imperial Navy of Nijisanji as I have combined them into one and added on.

>> No.29708124
File: 1.07 MB, 2508x3541, 1647300938074.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>85474557
Can confirm, I enjoy worldbuilding with my friends.
>>29707678
The setting is pretty much all OC from scratch. We draw heavily from the earth as far as planetology goes, just to make sciencefagging a bit easier, so the planet's dimensions, density, makeup is similar to IRL Earth.
Objective is... Fun? There are ideas bouncing around for 4X mods, a TTRPG or quests, none of those have materialized yet though. Fun is the big one.
Ruleset, if you can call it that, is that we decide anything not obvious by voting, with each general of the board getting one vote.
Each anon gets something different out of the project, some like speculative biology, some are more into historical technology, economics, some are more interested in character writing and narrative, we've got milautists, navyfags, metaphysical theoricists who enjoy figuring out our hard magic system.
Chuuba communities are by and large pretty mindless, but there is a minority of autistically creative people that is probably over-represented here. Most vtubers tend to have some kind of more or less elaborate lore or backstory, so I'm not surprised people would enjoy building on that.

>> No.29708132

>>29707845
Get back to work!!

>> No.29708137
File: 224 KB, 1276x2048, 6498A6D3-CF7E-4200-AFB2-E700C25DB313.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29695983
I believe I’ve never actually shared this, I originally joined this project as a /meat/head.

>> No.29708207

>>29708137
It was obvious rosesenpai to me...

>> No.29708219
File: 45 KB, 850x478, 283301.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29708137
n-no... not you too...

>> No.29708288
File: 962 KB, 1080x1920, I will show you horrors beyond your imagination.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29707678
>setting
1750s average tech level, magic exists in the form of a mineral that reacts with CONCEPTS on a metaphysical level causing magical effects (think: magic uranium). Magic effects can be awakened with glyphs and/or activator substances. The system is infamously complex and it is currently being reworked. We doing punk history so one isnt required to aim to be overly realistic with their stuff.

Oh, each nation is supposed to be related to a /vt/ thread or general. The world is basically the board translated into a fantasy world.

>objective
Creative outlet, safe haven from the incessant drama of the rest of the board, place to have fun

>ruleset
i dont know we are just kinda winging it.

>> No.29708370

>>29708288
>safe haven from the incessant drama of the rest of the board
lol we have our own

>> No.29708483
File: 2.69 MB, 1068x1945, 92744238_p1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29707678
ngl I also joined this project for fun and as an excuse to read more since I'm studying some related subjects in uni. The closest thing we have to a ruleset is chuubanite, which is our magic system and some not yet archived discussion on the different layers of dimensions and realms. The current chuubanite document is a little messy and we are waiting for another anon to finalize a cleaned up version.

>> No.29708775

>>29708288
>1750s average tech level
It's more a "don't cross this line unless you have a good reason" thing than actual average, I would say

>>29708370
Still more peaceful than half of the board

>> No.29708900

>>29708775
I guess yeah, we did have a nation who were future space explorers crashed on the planet afterall

>> No.29708910

>>29708137
wait, are you the /meat/bud i've seen every now and then or is that another guy? i know there are at least two, but i figured there weren't too many. are you roseanon or newbud? i think you may have spoken in a /meat/ thread when we were still using our own thread for our world building.

>> No.29708919

Like our multiple new KR writers. Was worried this was Alice sock puppetry but I guess i am wrong. Albeit i am not thrilled with one of the Kingdoms being her vassal though I understand why it is in lore

>> No.29709095
File: 130 KB, 1508x849, 09968FAC-52FD-4C9B-9C52-21047036E50D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29708207
Fair, I was never trying to hide it to be honest. Also I don’t think any of my ideas ever got used, which is fine to me because I don’t recall any of them being particularly great.
>>29708219
Yeah, me too. On the bright side though, I’m not into the eating or anything. I just stick to the physical violence, vomiting, crying, and call it a day there.

>> No.29709103

>>29708919
Why do you have such a low opinion of me??? I have never done any such thing before and i listen to others with respect…

>> No.29709183

>>29695511
>zipper for easy access
UUUUUOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH ToT
CUUNNYYY!! ;w;

>> No.29709212
File: 1.02 MB, 1190x1684, 696639EC-5C67-4353-B0FC-1B023C511A93.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29708910
I am Roseanon. As for the /meat/bud, there’s a good two or three of us lingering around. I believe I was the one from back then though, yes.

>> No.29709261

>>29693381
Nijien rep wants to postpone the desicion on first three after doing reps. But if you insist,
1 is 4 because it makes no sense to pass 2 and 3 and not go for 4

>> No.29709275

>>29709103
The same reason people had low opinions of the kronies way back then. Expansionist attitude and imperialist actions make people wary

>> No.29709287

The meatcabal conspiracy deepens

>> No.29709291

For /risu/, all Sanalites must be hunted to extinction!

>> No.29709391

>>29709275
Imperialism and expansionism existed irl. I am playing a nation, not actually me. I do not abuse things or at least try not. It is unfair to me to act as if i would be willing to bend the rules when i have stated many times to bonk me if i am doing things wrong.

>> No.29709510

>>29709275
Expansionism is not bad, its when it is done by shitty meta means. She hasnt done that.

>> No.29709528

>>29709391
It's just leftover paranoia from the early days
the specter of the Borg Cube

>> No.29709547

>>29708919
I do think anons need to chill with the alliances and stuff a bit. The people in universe would probably think quite a lot different from us not to mention all the downsides of alliances. Vitubia is most likely a lot more peaceful than irl earth in terms of state level wars, and most military conflicts are limited to anti-schizo operations or skirmishes. But casually making alliances and pacts with countries just doesn't sit well with me, not just for "meta" reasons.

>> No.29709555

>>29709391
It is unfair, yes, and I do not personally have a low opinion of you, I like you here, I just explained why some probably would be wary of you.

>> No.29709607

>>29709103
I think we do deserve to believe you considering that in all honesty its just paranoia from the past.

>> No.29709625

>>29694337
aye, however last night i was real fucking tired and being solely supported by heroic amounts of caffeine and forgot
>>29686278
https://files.catbox.moe/rqjx79.pdf
here's a kat nol update from a few days ago, since it isn't in the archive yet

>> No.29709675

>>29709275
I think those two are fun, I'm more bothered by the instances of making premature lore or misremembering conversations to influence thread discourse, as in the Nijimale border shift and the dates where /2434/ made the risu port timeloops. Also kinda premature to throw a whole military alliance thing on a completely new thread with no lore at all, but that last one could be interpreted as just being eager to have a new friend to play with. Gambare Alice.

>> No.29709679

>>29709528
>>29709555
>>29709607
Thank you. I do not want to break rules for my benefit anyways. Shitposts aside that is not fun at all.

>> No.29709804

>>29709675
>>29709547
The alliance is gone. Read the KR new lore. They have the nation split up now into three kingdoms to fit their thread. NijiKR is one of them and is a vassal of Alice, which if you didnt know, makes total sense given how that played out irl.

>> No.29709892

>>29709804
I'm aware of that, just commenting on the phenomenon in general

>> No.29709946

>>29709675
Ehh, she is eager sometimes but at the end of the day its not a big deal. She did nix the whole risu thing anyways.

>> No.29710014

>>29709212
wow, i figured we lost a few contributers when we stopped posting world building in the /meat/ threads, or on one of the many occasions when our thread died, but you went and made something of your own and now risuners everywhere are chasing after you because of how good your stuff is. i think that was a good decision. i'm happy for what you were able to make.
>>29709555
as someone who also likes alice, i just find her shit-posty nature to be fun to bully sometimes. granted, i never accused her of anything so i guess this might not involve me.

>> No.29710049

>>29709892
Premature alliances sure, but we cannot say for certain about the peacefulness of a rather incomplete world honestly.

>> No.29710103

Glad you guys trust me!!

>> No.29710112

>>29709946
Yeah, I don't think she's malicious, she just needs to be called out when she fucks up, which she acknowledges. Thus, gambare Alice.

>> No.29710188

Hey guys, Mousefren here. I've been to cons lately and I was wondering how things are going. Any input needed from me? :)

>> No.29710234

awwww
no baby rumble between Alice and Founder?

>> No.29710246

>>29710049
That's my point, the resulting culture and tradition from each of the regions of Vitubia would influence how decisions are made heavily. it's too early to tell those things but currently my biggest gripe is with anons merging shitposts with world building. Just because you had fun with a thread's rep doesn't mean the country you are writing for in universe has a lot of incentive to form an alliance with you.

>> No.29710260
File: 249 KB, 1449x2048, 1306C168-31E3-44B5-ACB7-ABCD4AAB5A32.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29710014
Thank you! That means a lot to me, I really appreciate that. And hey, you’re always welcome in my home. We would be happy to serve you only the finest meats.

>> No.29710403
File: 776 KB, 1131x800, 1628546288746.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29710188
Ah, would mousefrens happen to have a lot of iron? Or other interesting resources. /morig/ would be interested in establishing a trade route with yall.

>> No.29710487

>>29710246
I can only think of a few situations where that applies, other than Kr. Mans actually makes perfect sense with 2434 if in spot 4 (alice did say no alliance if in spot 1) Some of the good will shown to risu is kind of meh. Like I understand from the pov of Risu why but everyone wanting to protect them is retarded (inf is exception.)

>> No.29710525

I havent eaten solid foods for 3 days. only fluids.

>> No.29710565

>>29710525
yeah, mine

>> No.29710586 [SPOILER] 
File: 973 KB, 1017x1475, 1643574570666.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29710188
its good to know you're still hear, would be sorrowful if our mousefren wandered away just after arriving now, how do you feel about lending some funds towards the /ag/ expansion into the west?

>> No.29710639

>>29710188
retroanon here.

just a qucik question, so far the assumption from me in regards to the Corpo-Liberal continent has been that you guys are the military powerhouse of hte continent, excpecially in regards to ground forces while the retro reich is the trading powerhouse with more emphasis on navy

would that be in line with your vision for your nation?

>> No.29710673

>>29710188
At some point when you are set up, we would like to negotiate treaties with you (2434 here)

>> No.29710820

>>29710639
Technically, they can be both. Nothing would stop them from that.

>> No.29710836

>>29710487
in term of /risu/, /meat/, /inf/ and /morig/ got lore built around why they do that and /vrt/ only is protecting their trade over there and do not have desire to defend outside of that.

>> No.29711030

>>29710836
Im not saying they should stop, but rather i think in retrospect Risu was overvalued because of the lack of active reps.

>> No.29711084

>>29711030
Its unironically because OGsuner is a genius diplomat

>> No.29711205

>>29710820
this is why i am asking what the overall plan for him with hsi nation is to adapt arcordingly

and technicly each nation can write themselves to be a british empire, its just boring as hell

>> No.29711223

>>29711084
yeah, no one is willing to write a conflict with him for good reason (see cunt) so he used that to make friends instead. if anyone was hostile to him without any backups, the war would be just him pulling what that one kid we all know back in grade school did where you would shoot him and he would say “I have a magical shield”

>> No.29711294
File: 340 KB, 607x797, 1659181702759574.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29689372
/mans/ has had significant overlap with /stars/ from the very beginning, and a merger has been talked about A LOT before we all realized that it's better for us to stay 2 seperate generals. Even then, we have plenty of guys who were exposed to stars because of it, and really enjoy the guys, hell we even have a dude who does a daily clip shill for stars, and aside from some fags who hate him particularly, not even the shilling, but him, the clips are received well.
What I am saying is, forget about nijis, /mans/ interacts with /stars/, and is a direct offshoot of it talent-wise, so it makes perfect sense for us to be placed next to them aka spot 4.
I understand and respect Reps decision for spot 1, but if we are going off of interactions, spot 4 would make more sense.

>> No.29711311

>>29711030
>3x growth shipbuilding lumber
I disagree vehemently. Just this characteristic makes Risu Moriji's #1 strategic resource priority, regardless of /vtwbg/'s interpersonal dynamics.

>> No.29711331

>>29710234
the thing about /meat/ is that we enjoy the struggle to survive, so while threatening risuners with castration might be effective, she has nothing to threaten us with that we haven't done to ourselves for our own personal pleasure. plus, founderkun fights off hordes of schizos with nothing but a knife, alice never stood a chance.
>>29710260
ty. and likewise, friend. :3

>> No.29711339

>>29711205
Well, vsj is one of the few nations that can actually pull that off realistically. They were designed as a new world superpower.

>> No.29711656

>>29711311
Yeah sure thats how they wrote it. But the matter of no one else being around still explains a lot with Risu as well.

>> No.29711742

Krrep. What was this about Morig have the climate changed on their own decision or did i mis understand??

>> No.29711830

PPsenpai, have you considered have fast growing forests for Pomerania since Pomu is a forest fairy??

>> No.29711837

>>29711030
>overvalued because of the lack of active reps
won't /meat/ be a better example?

>> No.29711912

>>29711837
That applies to a lot of nations.

>> No.29711946

>>29711742
They have a magic cold mountain, which naturally causes a good chunk of their land's climate to change accordingly. It doesn't really matter *that* much in the grand scheme of things, but it's still something interesting of note.

>> No.29712011
File: 1.92 MB, 1591x1484, 1639132579961.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29711742
Hey KRanon, this entry explains in more detail why the /morig/ climate is what it is https://rentry.org/7co3v..
Basically, it's a combination of having a complex topography from being formed by a supervolcano, and said supervolcano being a magical cold mountain. This was indeed our decision, and a kind climateanon worked with me to figure out how this would affect our climate map.

>> No.29712058

>>29711830
Yeah, if thats what you want for your fleet it makes sense, albeit i would rather map out my economy first
.>>29711742
Risu has something similar, but neither are drastic

>> No.29712063

>>29710403
The Mouse prefecture has a lot of Carribean culture, so something i would like to be exported from there would be tobacco and fish. But considering that there is a passage to hell, it wouldn't be strange if there are lots of mines too with there being railroads into it.
>>29710639
Yes! I feel like it's more like /vsj+/ does their own thing in our prefectures. So every prefecture handle their own brand and have varrying infrastructure for trade, Hell the Nazuna prefecture would be isolationists because that's what their fans are like, while Melody is an actual unironical Camgirl it's like Yin and Yang in the same company. So I would say you can compare it to a nation from Africa in some ways, like sure they have many people but they are segregated and huge class differences which makes it so the country lacks a bit of infrastructure, making it slightly underdeveloped in some ways, just not as harsh as Africa.

But then in some ways i think the opposite can be said for Ironmouse and Vei in particular. Both are them are the ones who are really good at networking. Like mousey's talkshow speak of the devil has multiuple nijimembers, holomembers and some of the most popular fleshstreamers on twitch on it, and vei regularly networking with many twitch streamers.
>>29710673
Sure! I think we can start discussing it and see what options I have and I can make some decisions off of it. I have set up the basic premise for the army and economics.

>> No.29712167

>>29711946
>>29712011
>>29712058
Since we are in the middle of a plate, maybe i can do that with the NijiKR side to a degree. Not to mention Seffy is a fairy bent on world conquest herself and raised by witches.

>> No.29712250

>>29712167
basically, jut dont go overboard with it. /morig/ mountain is just a single mountain on their island, not the entire nation

>> No.29712275

>>29711294
Right, but /stars/ aren't in spot 4 right now. That map shows them already switched with /bakatare/, which is still subject to vote, and switching two repless threads for no reason while at the same time arguing that a thread should be at a spot near the newly switched thread is dubious.

>> No.29712294

>>29712250
I am just talking about something unique in one part of the nation.

>> No.29712338

>>29712294
That should be just fine, looking forward to seeing it

>> No.29712367

>>29712167
>fairy bent on world conquest
Between her and Pomu, I'm starting to worry about any future fairies from niji...
Jokes aside, what kind of climate effect are you thinking about?

>> No.29712413

>>29712167
Seffy could have made there by a lot of natural resources in a certain area for “many money pls” and her being a fairy/mechaffyna

>> No.29712519

>>29712367
Not sure yet… i was more wondering if it was possible…

>> No.29712534

>>29712063
if not as harsh as africa then maybe more like china where some parts are highly advanced while the countryside can feel almost century behind?

>> No.29712580

>>29712367
Fairies are possibly some of the worst mythological creatures. Not sure if the other fairy, Eli Conifer is like that.

>> No.29712591

>>29712519
It's possible if it's justified, even if it's something mostly about the aesthetics

>> No.29712618
File: 517 KB, 627x718, 149815802690.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29703069
>>29704827
/vnug/ + /kr/ anon here. (Not the rep). Kingdom in the center will be represented by KR small corpos and indies, as they represent a portion of our regular posters. These will represent everything outside of ex-NijiKR and V&U, from Shabel Tonya to tons of KR local scene chuubas.

Unfortunately, I don't have the aptitude for the level of worldbuilding presented here, but if you need lore/history/minutia to build off of you can always ask the /vnug/ + /kr/ thread, although replies might be a bit slow.

>> No.29712742
File: 112 KB, 1280x720, 1645733029961.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29712063
The trip over to /morig/ is a long one, so fish might be difficult to import all the way here. But we'd definitely be interested in tobacco, smoking skeletons is a classic trope. And vsj is pretty close to those big mountains to the North, so I think you'd have good access to iron deposits. Hell Iron is great branding.
Is there something you'd be interested in from /morig/? We've got some nice spices, vanilla, cloves, sugarcane. Also some world-renowned diamonds and wine. Gold tends to be something everyone is interested in as well. You can peruse our resources brochure if you want https://rentry.org/x99g4
Also, with this deal would come protection of this trade route from our Navy, which would benefit any other trade routes you'd have towards the East.

>> No.29712802

>>29712742
>Towards the east
>more protection
HEY! The IMPERIAL NAVY PROVIDES THE SAME SERVICES FOR THE EAST!!!!

>> No.29712896
File: 21 KB, 180x200, 1629855606763.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29712802
Yes, but our boats are black and look cooler and more stylish.

>> No.29712918
File: 384 KB, 1009x416, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29712742
>towards the East
They probably have a more direct route for that

>> No.29712990

>>29712918
Tfw I questioned how Alice could go to war with Phase. My dumbass forgot the world is round and she could just invade from not-Pacific

>> No.29713054

>>29712618
please don't feel that you need to have extensive lists or economic reports to worldbuild with us. just having a general concept about what you want it to be is fine

>>29712063
if it is fine with you i would love to negotiate soem stuff between vshojo and /vrt/ in the future to the effect of us supporting you via trade in return for a psitive standing with you and should conflicts between us and other nations arise on the continent we can at least be assured to have you on a neutral standpoint for some peace of mind

>> No.29713097
File: 53 KB, 500x500, DF9C87C3-7E8A-4285-BAB8-CAB140F4EA98.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29712063
>https://rentry.org/4twrt look, we offer the best things, and our men in Phase offer even more. Check this out! https://rentry.org/zhz8x gh quality goods. From phase too. We offer protection to your traders to and dont feel the need to lie about our rivals abilities either. Morig has excellent products but ours are better in our opinion. Dont believe me? Check out our 99% satisfaction rate from all customers.

>> No.29713130
File: 1.42 MB, 1396x2000, 1658553496724.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29712918
Actually, it's about 23800 kilometers if you make the straight shot West vs around 25900 if you go west and around the tail of Holocontinent, which also takes you through /ahoy/, /KR/ and /meat/ waters. It does let you hit the niji markets though, so as a trader there are pros and cons.
Now, if there was a canal through Risu... jk

>> No.29713142

>>29712413
Well, based on the geologic province map, /kr/'s land would likely be mostly old orogeny (ancient mountains that have since been weathered down). That might actually be useful in getting some valuable stuff not commonly found elsewhere.

>> No.29713181

>>29713097
do remember that these things would be handled via the retro reich however due to our agreement

>> No.29713215

>>29713130
>if there was a canal through Risu
I will malepreg everyone's balls if that happen!

>> No.29713214

>>29713097 (me)
We also trade right next door, too.

>> No.29713269

>>29712742
you can have tobacco from /vrt/ delivered when we also do our iron exchanges ect.

>> No.29713274

>>29713181
What do you mean? That is our trade, they can do it too if they wish with us.

>> No.29713341

Time to funpost!

>> No.29713386

>>29713130
Well, if we take into account prevailing wind (basically, tropics = easterlies), then the ideal trade route would be making use of both, and have the merchant ships be constantly sailing west(-ish). Funny enough, that's also how the /vrt/-/meat/ trade route works (although it makes use of the /risu/ road for the reason you stated).

>> No.29713430

>>29713274
alice we just made an agreement to not push further trade deals in each others continents

https://rentry.org/dzo8z

you now tryign to negotiate further tradedeals with vshojo is breaking that agreement

>> No.29713533

>>29713430
I was asking if you wanted to be an intermediate, like if they wanted to sell to us…

>> No.29713539

>>29713269
Tobacco is a bit like fine spirits, regional differences make a big difference, I think we'd like some from both /vrt/ and /vsj+/. Shall we add this to our trade agreement? It also came to me that sugar is absolutely primordial in the concoction of BBQ sauce, and we happen to have some, would this interest you?

>> No.29713574
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, 1658896788336340.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29711294
I can buy that a bit more than the niji argument, but it would also place us as far away from the rest of hololive as we feasibly could be placed. With the island placement, /stars/ would become a frequent location for pilgrimages (and a stop for trade routes with /2343/, going through the canal currently being built) which I feel is more appropriate for our level of interaction thread wise. Right now, the thread doesn't feel strongly connected to any other.

>> No.29713618

>>29713574
What canal? There isnt one in risu

>> No.29713678
File: 1.70 MB, 235x230, 1658746955571695.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29713618
...what? I thought there was one, at least in construction?

>> No.29713751

>>29713678
My canal is in 2434 homeland and is done. https://rentry.org/zrh67

>> No.29713771

>>29713574
History also says that Tempus will likely end up having collabs with the rest of HoloEN more than other gens or companies, which will result in more inter-thread interactions.

>> No.29713847

>>29713533
the spirit fo the deal was to not touch upon each others hometurf and have the other nation take care of dealigns for that and ordering or selling through that other nation if you want something in order to prevent any trade wars between each other that would eat up each others resources to the benefit of outsiders.

i do not care what friendly ties you built up with them or political or military agreements you come up with them but if you make direct trade deals with them then that is breakign that agreement

>>29713539
what kidn fo sugar woudl that be since we already have sugar cane at home, tho as you said, difference in region can maybe even that make interestign if it is the same for you

>> No.29713850

>>>/tg/85439213
Might as well check up on /tg/'s worldbuilding thread for inspirations. Cultural exchange

>> No.29713884
File: 363 KB, 1944x1448, FYSmK6vVsAESsMO.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29713771
and therein lies the problem with the inter-thread interaction argument in my mind. The thread is too young, and we can only speculate as to how it's going to look in the future.

>> No.29713907

Also to mans, i still offer KAG, but I cannot build a naval base nor provide guarantees out of respect to Morig, who would not want a squadron from our fleet stationed there assuming spot one. This is not me backing out or threaten but rather me acknowledging things would be different there.

>> No.29713935

>>29713850
Please, let's try to limit containment breaching. You can look at their resources but don't... try to introduce them to this or something like that.

>> No.29713942

>>29713884
So might as well wait a few months then. I say we get back to this vote in early december?

>> No.29713980

>>29713847
Retrosenpai, so their merchants cannot travel to Nijilands? I understand agreement, just made it when i was tired.

>> No.29714008

>>29713942
You're being tongue in cheek, but tabling this until the end of the collab ban might not be a terrible idea.

>> No.29714077

>>29713980
they can of course still send their own ship to you and just buy stuff regularly but if you have active dealings with them like reduced tariffs and whatnot then that would be against the spirit of our dealing

>> No.29714136

>>29714077
Thats what i was asking.

>> No.29714184
File: 202 KB, 1577x1550, FYZkWtAXgAABrr4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29713942
I... have half a mind to agree, though that amount feels really young. As excited as I am to write, I honestly wouldn't mind >>29714008 *too* much... That's usually a month after debut, right?
I sorta have to remind myself about the whole 'Patience is a virtue', kinda like a mantra.

>> No.29714189

Alice please pee in my mouth

>> No.29714227

>>29714008
Agreed!!!! We will have all the time to talk about it. I wish there were more holomyth writers that could give them interesting encounters….

>> No.29714245

>>29714184 (me)
How the fuck did I manage to write young rather than long?

>> No.29714278

>>29714189
No. And you know why.

>> No.29714317

>>29714136
then i am sorry if i misunderstood the intention

nations can of course still send their own ships to your open ports

tho of course they also can simply say what they want from you and then get it delivered from us to their own ports due to our deal.

>> No.29714322

panon please pee in my mouth

>> No.29714365

Cant say I see that agreement between retro and nijijp holding out that long. That is just going to cause problems. Isnt there an exception for anya petra in that too?

>> No.29714387

>>29714184
Either way, it doesn't change much for me. Imma just funpost till we get placed like usual.

>> No.29714420

>>29714387
Write for Risu. Kek or a neighbor.

>> No.29714481
File: 8 KB, 205x195, 1633468825578.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29713847
Sugarcane comes in two types, syrup cane and crystal cane.
Our sugarcanes are the former, they have lots of molasses in them, they're very syruppy as opposed to crystalline. This makes it ideal for BBQ sauce, where molasses is a desired flavor profile. Sugarcane used to make granulated sugar tends to be the latter.

>> No.29714503

>>29712534
Yeah, exactly!
>>29712742

>>29710586
Sorry for the late reply, I have looked around some and i get the image that Aetheria is a little like Hololive in some ways? Like it's kind of professional. The fellows over at /vsj+/ consider Hololive cruel and too autioritarian, so they don't really love them that much (mostly management, and even more after what our newest member went through there). Like you can see it as the holo-continent being the iron carpet vs us the righteous knights who stand for freedom who are trying to save the chuubas from tyranny.
>pic rel
kek
>>29712742
We would love to import uncommon goods like diamonds, spices and PEGs
>>29713097
I can see the Mouse continent being happy to buy goods considering that we are on good terms with many of the members, but /vsj+/ is still caucious when dealing with corpo chuubas, if so it would be region specific resources from people she has collabed with on her speak of the devil show

>> No.29714523

>>29714184
I think you can feel free to write even if your position on the map is not decided, there are lots of aspects to a nation that a pretty geographically agnostic.

>> No.29714574

>>29714503
You guys like us right? Nijifriends?

>> No.29714602

>>29714574
>black company

>> No.29714685

>>29714602
>we are the evil empire but thats why we are good. Born to be bad

>> No.29714775

>>29714574
We see Nijisanji as another Corporation who puts many restrictions on their creators, but they are considered way better than hololive. You can see it like america not choosing to not sanctioning the nordic countries for having many socialist policies but still sanctioning other more extreme cases like cuba and venezuela

>> No.29714793

>>29714365
i don't see the issue

an exception for anya-petra would only come into play if they get a rep wich would be the only time i would loophole with half the nation not being on the nijicontinent, wich then would be our version of what /pcg/ is for /2434/

i otherwise intent to fully stay behind the agreement and support it by having all our trade happening via /2434/ on the niji continent and encouraging the nations to order our things from them too

>> No.29714803

cunt please pee in my mouth

>> No.29714877
File: 261 KB, 600x476, 1653523429102.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29714503
Great, that's a deal then, will add to our sheet.
Also, I think your entry (https://rentry.org/IronmouseVSJ)) wasn't archived, or at least I couldn't find it in the archive. You can get stuff archived by replying to the lore anchor (>>29686278), if you didn't know.

>> No.29714879

>>29714775
*choosing to not

>> No.29714891
File: 105 KB, 1078x1331, 1645219133168.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29714503
architects in lore are a neutral party, we really serve nothing save for the concept of architecture and fat women and we've had spies assassinate hololive politicians and business owners that get in the way of our great plan. I'd be happy to have an under the table deal where in exchange for allowing us to spread our beliefs and trade with your nation, we'd serve as a smuggling/info line to the Holo Empire. Though we'd need to keep this extremely hush hush.

>> No.29714895

>>29714793
That goes against the spirit of the deal, because Anya is part of the Niji/neutral continent according to Nijisanji

>> No.29714987

>>29714685
Hey that's our job!

>> No.29714997

>>29714775
Thats kind of bad comparison considering how close your girls are to EN dont you think? We collab a good bit and they interact on twitter.

>> No.29715011

>>29714895
that is why i asked for this to be ok from the start before we set it in stone with my reasoning as to why i would want this as to not have this be some point of issue if such a time ever comes

>> No.29715047

>>29714895
It does, and he asked if it was ok to trade with them, which confused me now.

>> No.29715077

>>29714997
NTA, but I mean, the same can be said of some Holos. I guess this would be the position of vsj regarding the company as a whole (IE the empire), not the individual girls.

>> No.29715174

>>29714987
hey founderkun, do you think we should make another collage for /meat/? i think the old one is outdated in a few places.

>> No.29715214

>>29715077
For the record, NijiEN has collabed a lot more with them that HoloEN has. I am not saying they never do either.

>> No.29715216

>>29714523
Alright, so let's go over the prompts, just to see:
>Clothing
Would depend largely on culture and climate, one of which would be unknown if we are not placed on the map
>Food
DEFINITELY depends on the climate, which would be unknown till we are placed on the map
>Entertainement
Yes, we could write about that
>Religion
Again, could write about that
>Alcohol and drink
Would depend on the produce, which depends on the climate, as well as our trade partners, which would be unknown until we are placed on the map
>Development
Don't know what we should strive towards until we know where we even are
>Funeral rites
Could write about that, depends on how religion is established
>Music
Yep, could definitely write about that
>Names
Could do it, unless we make a trading nation that would see a large mix of cultures, and by extension, names. In which case, we would need to know who our neighbours/trade partners are, which would require us to be placed down
>Politics
Could do it yes, but ya know, geopolitics, specially since we have 4 chuubas in /mans/.
>Superstition/folklore
Could write about it, but knowing what kind of environment we are placed in first would help a lot

While I'm not saying this is all that we can write about, it certainly covers a lot of different subjects, a large part of which would depend at least partially on where we are placed. And going back and editing old lore to fit a new position is just tedius.

>> No.29715238

>>29715174
Yeah, you already told me that in that thread.
Go ahead!

>> No.29715265
File: 14 KB, 276x195, SureBud.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29714803
Sure, open up.

>> No.29715441
File: 191 KB, 1920x1080, 1658897800787961.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29715216
Good summary anon. I wouldn't be against some brainstorming and tossing ideas around, but location does effect quite a bit if nothing else than by what cultures exist in proximity. Some ground level stuff could be discussed though, like the thought I had about each city state having origin myths where they claimed some sort of heritage to their respective chuuba.

>> No.29715453

>>29715238
founder-kun please pee in my mouth

>> No.29715482

>>29715238
what do you think we should add to it? what is important enough that it summarizes our lore and simple enough to be possible to fit in a single image?

>> No.29715484
File: 378 KB, 742x1200, 1656333959301.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

seeing people hornypost about cunt fills me with pride knowing that I made him cum, nora

>> No.29715535

>>29715047
in regard to the anya-petra thing i asked about the exception when we created the deal and gave my reasoning as to why due to the close and friendly nature of their thread with ours and since i got response in form of a no to this i assumed if it ever coems to it that it would be fine. the loophole of the anya part being on the holo continent (wich it still is since there was no change in how the continents are being seen right now that got accepted and finished) is just how i would explain it in lore

i also said if i misunderstood the itnent jsut now i am sorry but right now we go off on the assumption that nation do general trade with each other regardless of anything beign explicitly stated, wich is also why we can trade with nations that have no reps, so when i saw you starting talks with mousefren about trading i assumed it was made with the intent of more indepth trading deals wich would go against the agreement. that is also why i clarifyied that yes of course them having ships go to your open ports and doign regular trade is outside of the agreement and fine.

>> No.29715552

Reminder, all sanalites that landed in /risu/ have been killed. Risuners cant stop winning

>> No.29715572

>>29715484
And it was a damn good fap, I must say. The whole "cowgirl while getting sucked off" is giving me a boner just writing this.

>> No.29715574

>>29715453
No. Go away.
>>29715482
Our faith and culture really.
Like the cycle and deiphagy
Our massive intel network and raids too

>> No.29715622

>>29715535 (me)
since i got NO* response in form of a no

>> No.29715643

>>29715552
Why do you keep saying this?

>> No.29715650

>>29715574
I'll save you founder isse!! *picks you up and chucks you out the door*

>> No.29715656

>>29715622
Getting a no in the form of a no... Ya hate to see it...

>> No.29715704

>>29714997
Chuuba interactions don't necessarily reflect the way fanbases on /vt/ feel about each other. If the vsj rep says their thread isn't particularly friendly towards nijis, I'm not sure why you aren't taking their word for it.

>> No.29715763
File: 488 KB, 1078x923, 1658160661788323.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29715572
Honestly that was a really interesting part to write since I really wanted to incorporate the sanalite's beeeg peeners but still wanted to have them be in a submissive position. Who knew making smut could be so fun, naaaaa!

>> No.29715784

>>29715650
Am I cute enough?

>> No.29715798

I want someone to translate every deal me and retrosenpai agree to in the future because I completely misunderstood the purpose of this deal, being about trade and not sphere of influence. I thought vsj as a major power was not part of this deal on good reason.

>> No.29715812

>>29715704
I think it might be a case of the thread being unfriendly toward Nijisanji but liking the individual chuubas? Which is hard to translate to this setting, I guess.

>> No.29715886

>>29715812
I have never seen vsj when i have been there shit on nijisanji. That is where my confusion is. I remember even talking to someone there about how we both get false flaggers who try to turn us against each other. Things might have changed.

>> No.29715889

>>29715484
lunaito please pee in my mouth

>> No.29715978
File: 171 KB, 850x850, __tsukumo_sana_kaniko_and_usaslug_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_spacemakii__sample-961f3186cfc7ef5010270fc659118b60.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29715441
Even that would up to some extent rely on where we are placed. For example:

1: We set out to seas to escape the persecution, landing on an unknown island. We then carve our own territories, battling locals for them, gradually splitting into 4 distinct groups.
2: We get pushed to the corner of the continent by the persecution, where one of /us/ recieved the powers of the gods themselves (maglord, duh) and used his powers to show absolute dominance, securing us a spot that would eventually become /mag/, and further down the line (likely after a civil war) /mans/.

>>29715763
It's a lot of fun, isn't it?

>>29715784
You are adorable. About 1/3rd of what Cutiegoon is, and that is the highest praise I can give to an anon on here.

>> No.29716071

>>29715978
We can still KAG right???

>> No.29716078
File: 165 KB, 680x400, FY-BCmYWYAAwPDN.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hi everyone!!!! Introduction story is still being written I'm just very sleepy right now!!!!! ;w;

>> No.29716085
File: 787 KB, 960x604, 1655055234890.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29715889
you must earn this act through valiance and honor! Lunaito pee is too valuable to be given away for free!

>> No.29716093

Can somebody get the ringofag off the premises? Guards!

>> No.29716153

>>29715978
Risuners will make your life hell like you want to make ours. I will get inf and morig to destroy your ass.

>> No.29716155

>>29716078
dragoon please pee in my mouth

>> No.29716238
File: 362 KB, 850x1098, __tsukumo_sana_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_pararan__sample-14c0ecd803948e54e4d3f2f53411603f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29715441
>>29715978 me
You really don't notice just how much relies on other stuff till you take one of the components away, huh?

>>29716071
Don't know Alice. I honestly don't know.

>>29716155
ALRIGHT NOW YOU CROSSED THE FUCKING LINE! GUARDS!

>>29716153
Hi ri2ner, how you doing sweetie?

>>29716078
Sup Cutie. You doing good? Aside from being sleepy.

>> No.29716245

>>29715798
i am sorry if this was misunderstood and i am also willing to rework it with you since this was not made with the intention of somehow screwing you over, this was made in good faith for the better of both nations and was also not meant to mean you cannot interact with /vsj+/ at all thus this beign limited to trade

heck even with how it is set up now there can still be trade agreements be made but it would be one between us 3 together, where for example you can sell us goods designated for /vsj+/ with like reduced price and in return we agree to give the thigns over with that reduction and no additional mark up on our side to unjustly profit from it

>> No.29716251

>>29714891
aaaaah it's the architect general. I searched the board and found no result so i just assumed you typoed /aeg/, i'm a retard lol

Hey we have a massive architect and pregnancy fanbase in /vsj+/. We would love to accept this offer. In addition we would also like to make a deal so it's open for our diplomats in /vsj+/

>>29715077
This
>>29715214
This is very true, and that's also why we are not fully against you guys for having better management. If Mori wasn't one of Mousey's greatest friends, and had overlapping audience they would get the same treatment. If was representing Mouse only, i would be very friendly. but i have to take everyones belief into consideration when making decisions.
>>29715704
It's not that they are unfriendly towards the members, it's just that they dislike corporations in general, which was a belief reinforced after handling the discord jab in a dumb sweep it under the rug way.

They also believe what Mousey's just best friend not boyfriend said:
>As soon as you happen to get into a Hololive, you will get more fame and money than most average joe will see in their lifetime just because of the brand.

VShojo only recruits established creators who have worked for their success since they started which again is another thing that our general liked

They don't like the companies having this traditional japanese business model either where it makes this uncanny gap staying professional "Ah X-Senpai, daisuki" and forcing everyone to act like they are best friends at all times. Esentially, they are not into idol culture

>> No.29716314

>>29716251
mouseyfriend please pee in my mouth

>> No.29716373
File: 701 KB, 800x1190, 1652077810379.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29716251
Absolutely. Now how about we celebrate with a feast?

>> No.29716418
File: 76 KB, 1865x899, D6F2VRZXsAAWR2F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cunt sends out Founderkun to fight schizos

>> No.29716537

>>29715978
I'm already imagining new ideas! like a subatomo going to a chocomate nurse for a love potion that's actually just an aphrodisiac and accidentally spilling too much into it

>> No.29716613
File: 104 KB, 692x691, C805A378-C1A9-40DF-99A8-574A0F15CF3C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29716251
>discord jab
Not even towards you given this is about your thread, but I suddenly regret defending your girls in EN general for some of the shit they have done and that includes someone who isnt part of vshojo but is part of the plus, haruka if that is how your thread seriously views us.

>> No.29716610

>>29716314
*pees smelly beer piss into your mouth*
>>29716373
Sounds like a great idea, Anon. Kanpai to 120kg Nyan *lifts beer*

>> No.29716650

>>29716537
by it I mean his lunaito crush's drink

>> No.29716688

>>29716537
>Chocomate nurse
My. Fucking. DICK!!

>> No.29716701

>>29715978
>>29716238
That's true to a degree, though I will say I'd rather the founding of the cities being a bit more... mythological? Folk tales passed down rather than historic facts to give some plausible deniability regarding the more fantastical elements. After all, I was hoping to make the boys legendary figures that are followed more like ancient greek hero cults. Maybe something about Apotheosis? I'm not 100% sure.

>> No.29716746
File: 109 KB, 638x900, FY-tOalakAEAJHJ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29716155
????? No!!!!!

>>29716238
Hi!!!! I think I'm going back to sleep again!!! I just want to cuddle with Selen!!!!

>> No.29716787

Hello gentlemen and sexy lolis. A few notes while I'm phoneposting.
1. Ignore the falseflagger please.
2. ROSESEXPAI IS A MEATHEAD!? I mean not that I care I watch the zombie so I too am a honorary meathead in a small way.
3. kek this is the second time /tg/ noticed us
4. Thank you to the bro who called me a genius diplomat. I can imagine that lumber and magical nuts would be an amazing trade commodity for anyone. And yeah it's nice to have lots of friends. That way when someone starts shit just have all your friends gang up on the poor fucker.
5. Actual world building will happen when I get home. Want to finish up the chapter with the hoomans. And of course waiting on retrobro
6. Alice you said something about demeter right? Please go into details.

I think that's it. Something something me sucking rose sexpais dick and I'll see all you fuckers in about 3 hours. The hooman story should definitely be done by tonight

>> No.29716799

>>29716688
Already? But I didn't even get to the part where she guides the subatomo through emergency cunnilingus on the lunaito!

>> No.29716807
File: 90 KB, 686x626, 1645889498282.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29716153
Probably doesn't hurt that Mori is pretty idol culture averse, which I guess plays into why she's happy associating with Mousey and her circles.

>> No.29716936

>>29716807
I wish Mori and Kiara were actually allowed by both of our managements to collab with us.

>> No.29716941

>>29716613
Well, sorry about that. But many people thought the whole situation was pretty dumb. But keep in mind that many people love your chuubas, and support unity between us. It's just that they think that your management was wrong for sweeping it under the rug and meme it a little when a niji goes on mousey's show.

>> No.29716951
File: 195 KB, 1200x1200, 1655910395094.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29716701
I mean, the founding myth I was working on would have Mag raising literal mountains as golems and turning sky red with all the firestorms he created. Pretty mythical. What really happened most likely was something much more mundane. Diplomacy. Maybe a small show of force, but nothing as cataclysmic as described above.

>>29716746
>spoiler
Not even me. Bros help, I won't make it...

>>29716799
Nurses are my fetish. Ever heard of Umemaro3d?

>> No.29717055
File: 254 KB, 2025x1360, 1640041459116.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29716951
Cunt, there's no two ways around it, you're a billion times less cuddleable than Selen.

>> No.29717080
File: 2 KB, 124x117, 1657963840027s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I LOVE YOU ROSE SEXPAI BTW MY BODY IS ALWAYS READY FOR YOU

>> No.29717102

>>29716936
Ah, imagine the PomuKiara kino...

>> No.29717105

>>29716941
Hate our management (i dont think its noor either, and whoever hire Maria is amazing) so i can relate to that sediment. I like vsj anyways. Mousey was my first liver.

>> No.29717112
File: 107 KB, 276x328, 1657271178829.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29716951
Oh thats the name of those! So much reference material....

>> No.29717154

>>29717102
I am imagining them in 3D doing an idol concert. Ultimate unity. Our new girl Maria can do that shit too.

>> No.29717175
File: 264 KB, 900x900, NoHornyHeadEmpty.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29717055
Welp...

>> No.29717237

>>29717175
Even as a Slovene femboy, you lost to his actual waifu

>> No.29717250

>>29717175
It's cuz you ain't got squirrel tails kek.

>> No.29717327
File: 336 KB, 2048x2048, 5385FAB8-07D2-4F41-8106-C5747EEF8BC4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29717080
Cute.

>> No.29717362

>>29717327
UUUU FUCK NOW IM GONNA BE HORNY AT WORK!

>> No.29717373

Baker san?

>> No.29717411
File: 660 KB, 3724x4096, 1656240062532.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29717237
That's it, I'm writing sanallite/dragoon smut set in the pregnancy cult and I WILL make him read it.

>> No.29717490
File: 1.87 MB, 1920x1080, 1656260173127.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29717373
He must be busy watching Holofightz Maybe...It'll be MINE TURN!

>> No.29717509
File: 93 KB, 675x900, FY-vtiWVsAED3x6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29716951
I'm sorry!!!!! I just miss her a lot!!!!!!!
I think I'm going to sleep because I can't even type properly right now!!!!!

>> No.29717548
File: 61 KB, 460x460, FFD92509-2E76-43AF-B594-81C762A2B051.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29717490
Go Lunaito go! You’ve got this! We believe in you!

>> No.29717649

>>29717490
Gambare lunaito!

>> No.29717666
File: 72 KB, 850x478, __tsukumo_sana_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_sowame_xx__sample-03ad4b24869b4f915d5b11233134cdff.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29717509
>>29603166
>>29604442
Yea, you go rest. Here's some dream material btw hehehe...

>> No.29717696

>>29717490
babby gonna make bred!!

>> No.29717782
File: 605 KB, 1000x1037, 1659210506406111.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29716951
I'll be honest, I've been starting to gravitate away from representing /mag/ as being the proginator for /mans/, even if it is kinda what happened with the general. I'd probably just have them be the first of the four to arrive into whatever land we're in, but the settling happening independently because I'd have a hard time transforming that into the current state of /mans/ where all four are pretty damn equal.

>> No.29717840

>>29717615
new bread! Very Edible!

>> No.29717870

>>29717782
That's what civil wars are for, vespiRep! *taps head*

>> No.29717889

>>29715574
i noticed that we don't really have an area where we specifically mention our cult's intel network in the lore rentry. i should also say that i am a bit tired at the moment, possibly because i am trying to pay attention to zombko in a different tab at the same time, but maybe we can discuss this later if you want. desu, i haven't slept in a while i guess.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action