[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 425 KB, 627x641, 3b4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29338447 No.29338447 [Reply] [Original]

This board is becoming more and more of a drama board by the day. This place is almost as bad as /cgl/ at this point but it's even sadder because it's mostly a bunch of neckbeards acting like high school girls.

I promise you one thing, Gura is laughing all the way to the bank and doesn't care one bit what you think about who she's friends with or what her content is like or anything.

>> No.29338524

I hear you, but I also heard that Gura peed the bed and Ame forced her into a diaper in front of everybody else or something.

>> No.29338531

>>29338447
This board exists because people couldn't help but make drama over nothing.

>> No.29338629

>>29338447
>i-it's just drama posting
gura pissed in amelia watson's bed and nothing will change that teacuck

>> No.29338718

>>29338447
The majority of posters on this board don't actually engage in that stuff, but this is one of the fastest boards on the site. There are more than enough retards to make a lot of noise.

You personally are amongst the worst of the posters for creating another catalog shitpost.

>> No.29338741

OP is Retarded, we were always a drama board, 80% of the board is rrats from schizos.

However in this case we literally have timestamps of Ame asking to play rust, and then being excluded, and then coping on stream about being excluded.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action