[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 2.40 MB, 800x800, globe_final_2.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29267743 No.29267743 [Reply] [Original]

Previous thread: >>29217777

What if your general was not just a general but a nation, devoted to your oshi and their will? Enter this general where the fanbases and generals of /vt/ are reimagined as countries interacting with each other through means peaceful and militant alike!

World Build Thread Edition

Interactive map:
https://vtwbg.github.io/

Introductory blurb for new anons (Test version, subject to change):
https://rentry.org/vtwbg-intro

CURRENT GOAL(S):
- Maps!
- NO TIMELOOPS
- Chuubanite doc
- Name Oceans and Seas, possibly make new names for continents

>Note that the map isn't set in stone.
>Greentexts of your generals' lore in /vt/ land are much appreciated.
>Flags made for the region your oshi rules over are also appreciated.
>Try to keep hornyposting to the absolute minimum until we hit bump limit, after which it's whatever goes.

THREAD REP TRIPCODE:
>/∞/: !XcNdwMsONs, !np2UIvxwi. (backup)
>/meat/: !!J7IsvbPoQE1

CLIMATE & TECTONICS POSTS (AIDS LORE/PLACEMENT):
Ocean Currents:
https://rentry.org/rvqz9
Weather Systems:
https://rentry.org/nnvbx
Climate Analysis:
https://rentry.org/vtwbg-climate
Tectonic Plates and their Movements
https://rentry.org/dmkyc
Geologic Provinces:
https://rentry.org/ztaf99

FLAG POSTS:
https://rentry.org/ah74h

LORE ARCHIVE:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HM_UK-qNKXQgFH-ixcWsCC3oAgBnFrxCKRPXdKiPMwQ/edit?usp=sharing

>> No.29267761

>>29264547
>>29267665
Daily reminder than climate != biome. A lot of freshwater in the area could result in a savannah climate being more heavily forested than one might think.

>> No.29267766
File: 2.96 MB, 3163x4710, 94114355_p0-min.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anchor post for any story/map/lore. Please reply here for archival purposes. Anchored posts in the last thread will be archived within a day.
If you will be using a rentry link, please use
>https://rentry.org/
instead of .co, as the latter is filtered as spam.
Thank you!
Please also report if there's outdated/missing lore in OP

>> No.29267837
File: 2.48 MB, 1920x1080, 09d98f80332b2304d3e37887b9b2bfcd.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anchor post for issues to be voted on next time.
>Ongoing Vote
>>29261993

>Vote Results
https://rentry.org/44do6
https://rentry.org/np9ke
>Bylaws
https://rentry.org/kuygt
>Vote post archive
https://rentry.org/ofx2x

>> No.29267891

>>29267837
This vote is not ongoing, votes are started on fridays and occur over the weekend.

>> No.29267899
File: 3.64 MB, 4000x1617, 5080bb40075f571d377222f57b502738.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

CURRENT PROMPTS
Feel free to submit your own prompts to inspire others!

>Clothing
What does the average Joe wear daily? Any formal dress impacted by tradition/culture? Is fashion being split by class or regional differences? Climate or other fantastical wackery making certain attire a necessity? Paint us a clearer picture of who you'll see walking through the streets!
>Food
What crops do your people grow for consumption? What about the food you import, and from where? Do you have unique delicacies? What are the common snacks or meals for the working class, or the rich and powerful? Any food reserved for ritual purposes? How about etiquette when eating? Any special practices during mealtime?
>Entertainment
What kinds of entertainment is popular for your people? How important are they seen as part of life? Do different class people have sufficiently different tastes? How much do the chuuba gods play a role in these entertainments?
>Religion
What religious rituals does your nation have to worship its deities? What's the religious structure look like? What's the official stance on other faiths?
>Alcohol and Drink
what do your people drink and what's is it made from? what sort of culture is there around drinking in your split?
>Development
What are your nation's current goals now? What are you trying to aim for in your development? Would said development make your people happy?
>Funeral Rites
How do your people observe the death of one of their own? What kind of ceremonies are held? How are their belongings handled?
>Music
What kind of musical instruments/music does your nation make/use?
>Name
Does your thread's nation have any naming conventions? What are people named, and why? Do names have meaning? Do people have surnames, and how are those derived?
>Politics
How does the balance of power look in your nation? who are the ruling/most powerful class? Who are they competing with?
>Superstition/Folklore
What sort of superstitions/folklore do your nation's people have, as in, are there things that the people believe in or things they think they know to be real that are not real on a meta level? What are omens of good or bad fortune? What mythical monsters lurk in the forests, or in the depths of the sea? Do some foods or materials have to be prepared in a certain way before they are seen as fit to use?
---
>Special
We are making a /vtl/ team! Here are the current suggestions:
https://rentry.org/team-vtwbg
Suggest and add to it!

>> No.29267947
File: 964 KB, 498x290, how does chuubanite work.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Anchor post for the chuubanite concept.

PLEASE KEEP ALL CONCEPTS ON THE CONCEPTS OF CHUUBANITE TO THIS REPLY CHAIN. Anons who do not wish to see chuubanite concepts should hide this post.

Current Concept: https://rentry.org/q92vo (CIP)

Official Chuubanite Concept Video: https://youtu.be/V83JR2IoI8k (embed)

>> No.29267995
File: 1.50 MB, 1132x1500, 042beffbd67e94522568668e55b7883b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Anchor post for Ocean, Sea, and Continent naming discussion.
Post your maps here so we can see them and talk about them

>> No.29268010

two threads what do
>>29267792

>> No.29268118

>>29268010
In choose this one.

>> No.29268155

>>29267891
I'm dumb and forgot to read the post... Well most voting reps would most likely read the "issue to be voted next" and knows what to do.

>>29267672
Forgot that 4chins stopped working for a while and the sudden activity surprised me too when I came back. I had the template and images ready but when I noticed we hit p11 it's already a bit late...

>> No.29268382
File: 98 KB, 850x1386, kinda nice.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS FAT CLOCK TITS

>> No.29268524
File: 1.67 MB, 3088x4758, 1657988622467.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS FAT REAPER TITS

>> No.29268536
File: 1.13 MB, 1543x634, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29267761
Yeah, I actually made both for /meat/ for that reason. Would be kind of painful if I have to do that for everyone tho

>> No.29268545
File: 46 KB, 275x337, 1655143369526.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Reposting this here if this thread is used to end this drama regardless.
>>29267913
First, I am the middle response.
>"map needs ot be changed again, i am not making any switches for a week"
That is clearly tongue in cheek, at least it should have been because I send in 5 maps in the previous thread of the same thing.
>i am trying to make phaseanon out to be the bad guy
No, no one said that. You are attacking me, not him. I absolutely tried to help you out, and if you don't think I did, that's up to you. Remember, you didn't want to withdraw until today, the change you asked for yesterday was to be moved to Heliopolis.

Stop thinking I am one person and I help those who kiss my ass. I helped meatbro and the Kronies and I don't even talk to them that much. It has nothing to do with companies, nor does it have to do with how I feel personally about you. You have a tendency to see the worst in me (I absolutely know this because of some of our past interactions and how you have commented I have somehow ruined worldbuilding by being serious.) so it is what it is.

Also one more thing, No one told you to hurry up. If you had read what phaseanon AND alice said, (I think I did too) we are waiting for other things to get fleshed out. You really didn't need to worry about this when Phase still needs its resources and economy set up and Alice doesn't even have the India Company either.

I don't know what I ever did to constantly upset you but I am sincerely sorry for it.

>> No.29268604

>>29268536
Are you the Climate/Plates anon? Can you give a run down on /pcg/, LazuLight, NijiEN, /yeah/ and /haha/ so we can tie down loose ends.

>> No.29268654

>>29268536
I think this is something that can and should be left to the individual threads, since it involves lots of thread decisions regarding what's actually in the nation, instead of being mostly dependent on international stuff like ocean current and general geography.

>> No.29268723
File: 468 KB, 200x200, da wose cube.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The WOSEBUD man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his wosey skin. This wosey skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of da wose garden, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The wosey skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The WOSEBUD man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(SEA/Latinx/Balkan femboys)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The WOSEBUD penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the WOSEBUD man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent wose seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the WOSEBUD man impregnates.

In total, the WOSEBUD man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the WOSEBUD man is the epitome of masculinity.

>> No.29268732

>>29268654
Thing is, some of us have no idea how to do this and need help. I respect those who can help with this because I don't know shit about. To compensate, I use my own skills of Military autism to help others.

>> No.29268775
File: 182 KB, 850x850, here's an offer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS FAT CLOCK AND REAPER TITS

>> No.29268814
File: 47 KB, 424x600, cutealice!22.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE
PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE PPSENPAI LOVE

>> No.29268818

>>29268732
Oh yeah asking for help for your specific thread is fine, I just meant there shouldn't be an expectation that a biome map is made for the entire world, as that doesn't make as much sense as a worldwide climate map.

>> No.29268839

>>29268604
I did https://rentry.org/vtwbg-climate but not https://rentry.org/dmkyc , if that's what you're asking. The former does note what general climates those places would have, and I wrote a more detailed one that involves /yeah/ and /haha/ a while ago: https://rentry.org/4745d

>>29268654
Well, they're never meant to be unilaterally binding, and people are free to disregard anything I say on the subject (something that I mentioned back when I still do it thread by thread), although sticking somewhat close to it would help making the world somewhat more consistent lest someone try to have a tropical tundra

>> No.29268881
File: 1.60 MB, 1488x2105, 1652058524527.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ok everyone. The reason /risu/ is very fertile is because in Risus original lore she comes from a magical forest. This was way before we even knew what climates were.
Also FAT SQUIRREL TITS

>> No.29268909
File: 233 KB, 797x1200, 1654267906037.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29268775
Oh yeah, now that's the good stuff.

>> No.29268918

>>29268818
I don't want anyone to do that, but I would rather ask someone to do it for me since I am not good at it.
>>29268839
Thanks! Can you possibly do a more detailed on for LazuLight, Phase and NijiEN for future reference if that's not too much of a burden on you.

>> No.29268980

>>29268881
So can Pomerania have the same logic applied to it because of Pomu coming from a magical forest?

>> No.29269008

Ugh, comfy pizza time is over. Back to sabre rattling?

>> No.29269047

I'm going to try to work on the economies and other lore shit relevant to the three LazuLight kingdoms and /yeah/ over the next few days.

>> No.29269063
File: 50 KB, 456x449, 1646887422117.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29268980
I think there can be some handwaving personally within reason.

>> No.29269106

>>29269063
So your entire lore?

>> No.29269108

>>29268980
The climate of Pomerania never prevented it from having forests.

>> No.29269175

>>29269108
That's true. I guess what I want is a resource breakdown, particularly ores and minerals since I am not qualified to give a proper anaylsis of that myself.

>> No.29269194

>>29268818
Well, the thing about biome is that it's much more malleable by human (or near-human) actions, while climate zoning usually can't be changed as easily and as localised. This is most notable when it comes to forest and grassland - the former tend to get deforested when civilisation comes around, and the latter often see themselves turned into farmland if the land proves arable (then again, most food crops are grass too, so I guess they're still grassland)

>>29268918
I'll see what I can do when I have time. It would be nice if you can tag me with their latest maps if they've changed border recently (I got the phase one, but not the Lazulight and nijiEN one) most of nijiEN and half of Phase would basically be tropical forest tho

>> No.29269258
File: 594 KB, 580x830, Pomeranian War.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29269194
This map will help. Thanks bro, I am mostly looking for what you showed and ores/minerals. I think I understand agriculture enough to be fine.

>> No.29269265

>>29269008
We can have a pizza break after the fencing practice if that's what you want for lunch.

>>29268980
Yeah but Pomu chuubanite's (well or just any chuuba's) effects would be limited. If you have accelerated growth the other effects should also tie into it (well really just a theme for your chuubanite) somehow. But the accelerated growth would of course have unintended side effects as well. Maybe it also promoting the growth of weeds so a lot more man hours has to be invested to farm in Pomeriania.

>> No.29269269

I mean. Risus climate also is suitable for forests. The west side a bit less but forests can still be a thing.

>> No.29269315

>>29269265
I really haven't decided how to use Chuubanite in any of the places I write for because the thing is getting fleshed out and I want to get it right when I do it.

>> No.29269369

>>29269063
Can I ask how you can use so much chuubanite? Not only have the fertility but the magic gems and all. How does Risu have that much Chuubanite?

>> No.29269430

>>29269369
How do you know how much chuubanite is used? You don't know how many gems are being made, or how much chuubanite is used by the growth of the plants.

>> No.29269465

>>29269369
I just assumed that either /risu/ has a lot or that it somehow gets re used. Like how dead animals, feces, etc are used as fertilizer. Either that or down the road /risu/ will even tually run out.

>> No.29269511

>>29268545
>That is clearly tongue in cheek, at least it should have been because I send in 5 maps in the previous thread of the same thing.
well to me it came off as "great now i have to do a change again because of him
>No, no one said that. You are attacking me, not him.
i actually thought phaseanon did the map changes himself and i was only talking to him not to 2 seperate people.
>
Stop thinking I am one person and I help those who kiss my ass. I helped meatbro and the Kronies and I don't even talk to them that much. It has nothing to do with companies, nor does it have to do with how I feel personally about you.
well sorry but i did ask for help this one time due to my situation and saw how you made a nice map with choices for alice on what she wants ect but when i came back i saw not a single thing in regards to /vrt/ and panicked because i thought i had to hurry since i did not know what all i missed in the 2 days
>ou have a tendency to see the worst in me (I absolutely know this because of some of our past interactions and how you have commented I have somehow ruined worldbuilding by being serious.) so it is what it is.
what? when did i ever say something like that? i once said i find your style of writing and lorebuilding hard to interact with since it was so different and i just don't know how to best approach it since it feels so different to msot of what came before, that is also why i never did anythign after our initial trade deal since i did not knew of to best build upon that and since your story moves so fast it was hard to react in time when i thought there might have been a chance. i also might sometimes argue against some of your decisions when it comes to the stuff that involves the whole world/thread because i want all benefits and bad things out in the open for both sides to see but i have mostly been in favour of your desicions and if i saw soem issues tried to build upon your ideas for a solution everyone can be happy with
>Also one more thing, No one told you to hurry up
well i wished someoen told me THAT because thinking i am holding stuff up or it will end in people simply cutting me out in ill will due to inaction was really stressing me out

>> No.29269730

>>29266734

what if i had a kind of seers that operate the registration and amrking of items ect that might even have a secret understanding of the soulbind that the general populace lacks and with their knowledge and tools they can create the appropiate glyphs? or would that be too far out there?

>> No.29269823

I kind of have an idea for council's secret gift. I'm waiting to see what happens to /nasa/'s land first. There really isn't much I can ask for /nasa/ anymore because what"s the point? When the new general takes over /nasa/ land it could still have the same resources and environment but the chuubanite will be completely different.

>> No.29269851

>>29269265
fun fact, weeds is mostly a problem of what kinds of plants are in a garden. if you integrate all of the crops in your garden efficiently by using a bunch of different kinds of complimentary crops that take and leave different resources to and from the soil, then there shouldn't be enough room for weeds that are genuinely harmful for your garden to properly grow. agriculture is basically trying to create an environment that promotes a certain kind of growth over all the others, so a smart gardener can effectively automate weed-killing by simply making their garden inhospitable to crops he would consider weeds.

>> No.29269852
File: 216 KB, 3000x2000, 1627975007187.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29240546
Might be a bit late of a response, but I was reading back and saw this caught in archive diving too so I'll respond for good measure.
The artifact mentioned there is by no means final and I wasn't sold on such a thing in the first place, just something I was gonna keep noted down. I do admit the poison was a bit of a stretch though.
As for the hivemind, I figured a modicum of suspension of disbelief could be applied, but the main logic behind it was that Kenzoku are very easily (at least, in the thread) influenced by other Kenzoku. As a result, I've long thought of it as a type of hivemind where each one's thoughts are easily passed onto another, and thus, wrote around that as the basis for it. If you dislike the suspension of disbelief, it could be thought of as a natural deposition to listen to other Kenzoku's thoughts and share them to others.

>> No.29270000

>>29269511
I'm not going to touch the "see the worst in me" because I have had this discussion with you and sometimes I get that impression from when you interact with me but that could be my own mental illness.

But I think the issue was you probably should have just asked who was in charge on the map and the time because I think you made yourself stressed. I should have been more clear about what was going on to you instead of expect you to do your reps in light of your illness, no excuse for me. Sorry bro. That's all on me honestly.

>> No.29270091

>>29269430
Well, it would be nice to know wouldn't it. My approach here is just to see what's going on and if it makes sense to others because I know nothing about how this works.
>>29269465
Yeah, that was my thinkiing but I will let other chuubanite autists and OGsuner figure it out.

>> No.29270153

>>29269269
The thing was Rainforests and it was explained as the Chuubanite from risu herself causing that. Unless I am totally wrong.

>> No.29270185
File: 78 KB, 638x638, a0d640ab347aec855ba1e8a898621b7307107d65_hq (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR

>> No.29270227

Ok, avoiding the drama, once again I ask for support from my fellow autists when it comes to climate, resources and minerals in phase. Onegai

>> No.29270296

>>29269851
While those kinds of knowledge would most likely exist in Pomeriania or just any nation in Vitubia, for intensive farming which is important for organised society, I don't think the same principle can apply. For smaller horticulture operations maybe but to feed a whole nation, that's constantly at war? No.

>> No.29270403
File: 142 KB, 875x1200, cuterena!14.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I need to apologize for funposting so much. I still don't know what /soc/ posting is but if i am gulity of that I am sorry too. I flirt and tease too much when I should be worldbuilding.

Anyways with Worldbuilding, PPsenpai, is your idea for the company including Pomeranians?

>> No.29270543

>>29270296
Yeah, that's why I don't touch Chuubanite until I have the concept fully at my disposal in laymans terms.
>>29270403
>PPsenpai, is your idea for the company including Pomeranians?
I would like nasfaqgronie to think of how to work this and take /inf/ out because this makes more sense to me at least. Your choice though, I am going to flesh out some of the other parts of my nations this week and take a break from the Saga until I have this nailed down.

>> No.29270573

>>29269852
i said it was possible through the conceptual realm. connections is a good concept to base your thread around, and it could definitely be used to give you a hivemind of sorts, but it might not be as potent at actually healing as you might want, not that it couldn't be useful for healing, just that it would be more like a bandage if it were. that was more or less what i was saying.
>>29270296
maybe, but i would have figured that using the more efficient methods if they were known would be better, since you could get more quality food quicker if you do it right, and i figure automation would be especially important to people who know their labor is constantly needed elsewhere, but if that is how it makes sense to you, so be it i suppose.
>>29270403
/soc/ is 4chan's hive of scum and villainy, but i recommend you look at it at least once if you've never seen it.

>> No.29270646

>>29270403
/soc/posting is talking about RL things all of the time like OGsuner does a lot. I don't think you do it really all things considered and personally you do regularly contribute everyday to the project in some form so I can excuse most of the funposting and flirting.

>> No.29270713
File: 241 KB, 1920x1080, cutekaida!4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29270573
Do i /soc/post here????

>> No.29270745
File: 245 KB, 3000x2000, 1632987491725.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29270573
Ah yeah, I wasn't expecting it to be that strong in the healing department, as you said, more of a strong bandaid that can help healing be a tad faster.

>> No.29270903
File: 474 KB, 613x639, 1657999397567.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Alright, I will be back sometime this afternoon. Got the job interview so if anyone has questions, i will do my reps later if my mind isn't mush by then.

>> No.29270964

>>29270573
I would need to read up on that method you mentioned but it sounds like you need to mix different kinds of plants in the same environment to achieve that effect, and when you need to farm acres upon acres of land, you would probably want to only manage one kind of crop. Having different kinds of plants all mixed up would also present a problem when harvesting I presume. I admit I don't know shit about farming but intensive farming(not the >19th century kind so no automation, all done by humans or beasts of burden) should be a whole different beast compared to managing a garden.

>> No.29270972

>>29270745
ya, that's all fine. in fact, i think it's pretty clever for you to use connections as the underlining concept. good job.

>> No.29270992

>>29270153
You don't actually need chuubanite to explain most of /risu/ being tropical rainforest, and the SW being less forested has been canon as far as I can tell

>>29270227
I'll work on that, eh, soon, alongside the niji ones once I have time to do that. For climate, a very rough estimate is that the northern half of Phase would be tropical forest, and as you go further south away from the Equator, the forest gradually becomes thinner, with the space in between being filled with grass and shrubs. The transition is probably more significant near the coast due to the cold ocean current there, and in places like Thema Magisseia, it probably will be dry enough to become semi-arid scrubland.

>> No.29270991
File: 180 KB, 1253x1115, cuteseffy!21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29270903
Good luck, I'll pray you get it!! Love you!!

>> No.29271049

>>29270992
Thank you, take your time. I am a patient man and love all of the work everyone is helping me with!

>> No.29271121 [DELETED] 

>>29270991
this is a /soc/ post. so yes, you do.
>>29270713

>> No.29271229

>>29270000
>I'm not going to touch the "see the worst in me" because I have had this discussion with you and sometimes I get that impression from when you interact with me
i am sorry if it comes of like that, i actually like you a lot and i think even if some of your ideas lack the consideration for the "old ways" of the thread they are helpful and should be considered and build upon as i did with like the "mediator" thing
if i didn't like you i would not have argued for you agaisnt sakuran rep when he came in, without even properly naming himself, bringing up the ahoy thing like 2 weeks after the fact, wich i just found to be rude towards you or tried to urge you and alice to not go full ramapge with the tec acceleration just for the sake of powergaming and not to make your nations more characteristic and unique because i feared it might end in a repeat of the kronii incident and with you both getting constant problems because of it since i wanted you both to do well and sicne you were like the first new rep after i joined i wanted a bit of a kinship i guess.

as for the second bit, i am sorry but leaving stuff unfinished and making others wait on you because of it is something i fear immensly because i feel its one of the worst things you can do to people and is a terrible work ethik to have so i want to avoid it at all cost.

i also want to apoligize to the phaseanon and alice for all my hasty decisions and the trouble this might have caused you

>> No.29271299
File: 1.93 MB, 2900x1697, troodosmountain.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29269269
I looked up forests in Cyprus, Greece, Sicily
Not bad. Looks comfy

>> No.29271398

paragraphsanon just in case you missed it here is my latest response in regards to our talk
>>29269730
>what if i had a kind of seers that operate the registration and marking of items ect that might even have a secret understanding of the soulbind that the general populace lacks and with their knowledge and tools they can create the appropiate glyphs? or would that be too far out there?

>> No.29271413

>>29270964
it's called permaculture, and the aztecs did it with the three sisters. it was partially mentioned in /meat/'s lore. i can assure you, permaculture is both simpler, and more efficient than monoculture, and it isn't nearly as difficult to harvest as you might think, depending on how the gardener sets stuff up. by automation, i don't mean the excessive use of machines, unless you are wise enough to realize how little difference there really is between nature and technology. i mean using the natural biology of crops to alter the nutrients in the soil to advantage the desired crops. the three sisters is a great example of complimentary crops, consider looking them up, but know that those kinds of interactions can be made far more complex than that, and that the three sisters are only so well known due to the fact that they just work too well with each other.

>> No.29271429
File: 63 KB, 424x600, cutemyamya!11.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29271229
Retrosenpai... It's OK. PPsenpai sometimes tends to remember negative things more than positive unfortunately. Don''t worry about your work ethic. I am bad too and don't get things written down. I respect you a lot and your concerns were right. Take care of yourself, I love you!!

>> No.29271607

>>29271413
>partially mentioned in /meat/'s lore
THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

>> No.29271621

>>29271229
No worries bro, i never once thought you caused me trouble at all. ppanon i think doesn't hold anything against you or anyways when it comes to interactions but maybe he just assumes the worst. We are here to have fun and my work ethic might be worse than yours since I am asking everyone do set up a lot for me xD

>> No.29271785

>>29271398
that might make it a bit hard to explain how it would be so ubiquitous in a culture, unless these seers had control over literally everything in the economy which would present a whole new batch of problems, we would bdo well to avoid. it's true many people follow cultural norms without necessarily knowing why, though, so as long as the how is kept mostly among more specialized/qualified individuals as in the manufacturers or even just the people who write the language, it should be easy for the average person to abstract away all the little details until it basically is completely overlooked.

>> No.29271842
File: 3.15 MB, 6000x3000, 1658844357636107.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29267995
Anchoring this again as I do think we should decide on what are the continents as landmasses before naming anything.

>> No.29271856 [DELETED] 
File: 2.99 MB, 672x1080, 1618714241886.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.29271948
File: 911 KB, 710x710, FUgLB3jaMAAvzs1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29271856
Wrong tab?

>> No.29271986

>>29271856
what is this?

>> No.29272001

>>29271785
It might be a good idea to get panon involved in this discussion about cultures later because if I remember, he has a degree in Cultural Anthropology which is "the study of human societies and cultures and their development" so he probably can help a good bit even if he doesn't get Chuubanite.

>> No.29272142

>>29271856
RI2NER!!

>> No.29272164

>>29272001
>Cultural Anthropology
Might be one of the reasons I think he is great at just setting things up in general when it comes to world building.

>> No.29272202

>>29271856
a bit too thin to be kindred but otherwise not bad

>> No.29272250

>>29271842
Is INF a continent????? I agree about the others from looking at world map, it makes sense.

>> No.29272277

>>29272001
this doesn't have anything to do with chuubanite, not in any important way at least. maybe it could be enhanced by chuubanite, but just as a general strategy, this would probably help a lot for anyone who implemented it.

>> No.29272365

>>29272277
Then I would think his input could be vital on this imo.

>> No.29272460

>>29272250
It is practically on its own plate and is seperated enough, I would say yes.

>> No.29272490

>>29272365
probably.

>> No.29272518

>>29270903
Question: What pizzas do Pomudachis like?

>> No.29272544

>>29271413
Reading through a bit of the Wikipedia articles regarding permaculture and the cultivation of three sisters. Although the three sisters are certainly effective it of course would depend on what kind of plants are locally available. Companion farming is apparently done in ancient China too but I'm not sure of the scale it is done in. Either way it would also depend on some cultural factors IMO whether or not you adopt such kind of agriculture. Permaculture is apparently very modern and it's a bit controversial. But I can see some companion farming done both with real life crops and maybe some fantasy ones. Thanks for the reading material.

>> No.29272566

>>29272365
Yes, Panon is the only anon in the thread who is able to worldbuild. Any thread who wants their worldbuilding to be good needs his input. Sheesh.
Let the kenzoku ask for help if he wants it. I think Panon would agree that good worldbuilding can happen without his input.

>> No.29272599
File: 203 KB, 1820x1930, 1657993822951.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I just want to thank everyone helping me out with Phase. I love the idea that we have going but I am not good at laying ground work so every little bit helps. I love this thread.

>> No.29272667

>>29272566 (me)
Or was that for /vrt/? Regardless.

>> No.29272739

>>29272566
I wasn't implying that, I just think that having his help could be really helpful in this situation sorry.

>> No.29272785

>>29271785
i think it would be easier to explain that this cast of seers got put into place by the onobots and basicly just look like national registration workers to your average joe that do this to mark peopel as citizens and have items registered to prevent theft or in case an item gets misued who the owner is. the last part specificly works with the retro reich because workshops can freely produce whatever and so there are a lot of dangerous things jsut out in the open market.
onobots also usually don't bother explaining why they do things they do and the people have jsut accepted that as a way of life in the retro reich, they do good and help people and in return they get to bumble about as they see fit.

because your explanation would be a bit harder due to the strong individual nature of the nation and the fact that stuff is less manufactured en masse and isntead more by thousands of workshops with vast array of different beliefs and styles ect.

>>29271429
>>29271621
thank you

>> No.29272886

I think that asking some of the more well-read anons here is always a good idea. Panon is one of them, so is Comfy, Rosebud, many of the meatchads and paragraphs. But no one HAS to do it unless they want too.

>> No.29272908

>>29269258
Isn't this your old map? If you are asking for help with resources so you should probably give him a modern one with updated borders.

>> No.29272949

I’ve been at work for the past 6 hours and I seemed to have missed a lot. Also curious about the deleted post since Kindred was mentioned, but are things cool now? Saw that some people were upset.

>> No.29272958
File: 2.98 MB, 211x232, 515F9EA7-BF04-4C46-A63D-EFB73403590B.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29271856
Boobies.

>> No.29273163
File: 1.37 MB, 1350x1148, adsdaf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29272908
He is gonna be gone for a while but since I asked for his help with my map, maybe I can help him here. Maybe you can go off what he has on that map in the current borders???

>> No.29273274

>>29272949
Cunt is gone now, I think there was an ESL hospital moment unfortunately that caused other problems.

>> No.29273369

>>29272949
thicc and big tiddy aniem girl with big aerolas but a bit too thin to fully reach the kindreds power if you are that curious about the deleted post

>> No.29273432

>>29272908
Most of what is changed in that map is /haha/ doesn't control the south anymore, I assume from wars. He isn't here but I think it could work still.

>> No.29273521

>>29273163
that should be the correct yes since it has the warkop border adjusted unless another change happened while i was gone

>> No.29273630

>>29273521
I don't think much aside from that was changed in EN lands in terms of his maps.

>> No.29273866

i will be back later!!!!!

>> No.29273918

>>29272544
it's adoption in western culture is pretty modern, but it was being done a few hundred years ago, so idk if it deserves such a title. no matter where you go, you'll find a few combinations that would work together, unless plants start to work based on a completely different biochemistry all of the sudden, which might be possible with the inclusion of chuubanite.
>>29272785
>because your explanation would be a bit harder due to the strong individual nature of the nation and the fact that stuff is less manufactured en masse and isntead more by thousands of workshops with vast array of different beliefs and styles ect.
decentralized trends tend to emerge after a while in individualistic societies. centralization tends to create problems for individualism and are rarely effective at organically spreading through a culture. there are a bunch of ways for culture to spread in a decentralized manner, you need only look to memes to see how powerful they can be. i think you might be underestimating how easy it would be to get a bunch of people to do that kind of thing, or how hard it would be for a single group of people to force that culture onto other people, but i guess there is a chance that people in the retroreich have had centralized power be somewhat normalized with all the onobots taking control over everyone, so i can understand how your solution might not be as difficult for you as it would be for others. just maybe consider my idea, too, if you want.

>> No.29274192

>>29271229
phone posting, yeah i told you it was my mental illness talking there. i've had so many people screw me that my instincts do that. You are my brother, I consider you that but i was caught off guard earlier honestly. No worries about anything else, you work on what you can and don't worry about disappointing others because you do a great job.

As for everything else, if someone wants my help with cultures I'll help later.

>> No.29274502

>>29273918
what i meant was it would be hard to have all the workshop people to not spill the beans about why the glyphs have to be made in a certain way if they themselves know why.

but yeah the "go with the flow" attitude in regards to the onobots is very strong in the retro reich since they might do a lot of weird things but they usually do it with good intent and try to be helpful and protective of their humanoids. the hank hill faction may or ma ynot spreading hopium and copium among the population might also make them more easygoing overall but those are just rumours of course

>> No.29274574
File: 205 KB, 1680x900, CC0C6DB6-16B0-4EEF-9ED4-04E806FF40CF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29273274
I saw that Cunt left, yeah… hope he’ll be okay.

>>29273369
Heh.

>> No.29274731

>>29274192
ehh sorry about earlier, thats the german in me, if i am getting emotional i tend to do it loudly and speak my mind very freely of how i feel about stuff.

you never wanna see me cry because i go full on waterfall and snotnose and cry super ugly

>> No.29274882
File: 735 KB, 798x709, 1658240779998346.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29274574
ahh shit the one person i did NOT want to read that particular post

>> No.29275153

>>29274882
Hey, don’t worry about it. If you’re referring to your menhera moment, that is. We all have off days. I assume you’re actually referring to the post I first replied to. I’m flattered kek

>> No.29275250

>>29274502
do you know how to make a computer from scratch? with the internet, you have access to that kind of information, but if you were trying to make something relatively simpler in a similarly simpler era, do you think it would be so easy to access the necessary information to access such knowledge. sure, the people who do it might know exactly why they do it, and they might have no intention to not tell as many people as they can about it, but most people don't care, so they won't pay attention, which means they won't know. all you need to do is make a culture that is ripe for that kind of mindset.

>> No.29275377

>>29275250
i was thinking about mentioning i, pencil, but it would take more complex communication to properly explain it, else a video, please anderstan.

>> No.29275677

>>29275250
hmm that is a fair point, and i if i think about it from a different angle if these workshop masters pride themselves in their respective craft they would also not want to spill the beans about all the nitty gritty of their workways that easily unless people wanna become their disciples ect. and if they can do it right then and there when they sell stuff it would also be more efficient and secure in regards of the prevent people from misusing it for crimes ect. so the secondary job of the glyph for identification would also do its job better i guess

>> No.29275806

>>29275153
...its the spoiler part... BUT i am not giving you your victory that easily, all i praised is my ideal illusion of you, for all i know all those informations about you is merely fiction to butter me up

>> No.29275890

>>29274731
I get it, i am very German myself. Ill be back

>> No.29277554

>>29275677
ya, those are pretty good reasons, too, but it's worth keeping in the back of your head the question of why a cultural trend started in the first place. i said that having a single group try to force culture onto a people was difficult, but there are ways an individual can make something spread through culture, and that is by spreading awareness of an idea that is effective or memorable enough to last. a mind-virus of sorts that richard dawkins called a "meme" in his book "the selfish gene", hence why i used that as an example earlier. you could have an onobot popularize it, and then have other people naturally decide to copy the idea and work on it to make it their own until it becomes a ubiquitous aspect of the culture.

>> No.29278635

>>29277554
i would say since our workshops have diverse backgrounds at one point in time a tribe that either migrated into the reich or got absorbed by it brought this technique with them.
have their workshop funded by the onobots,
onobots get curious about this and like that it marks people in a unique way wich is super helpful for them to better identify them for less space on their memory.
spread it around their other workshops they own too.
more workshops across the nation spread this and people adopt to it and like it because it makes is handy and also makes the glyph have them be more "uniquely you" wich people always like, even more so in a nation that emphasises on individuals.
workshop of non-onobot owned factions or individuals see more people wantign this, branch out and pay to learn the art so they can compete and also offer it.
now its even more available and even more people take it.
once it has spread enough onobots push for a law with no real pushback because its already accepted, for it to be mandatory for chuubanite item registration to prevent theft and help in solving crimes carried out by them.
now the whole nation has it and new generations grow up with this system in place and learn it as beign common snese without questioning it much

>> No.29279412

>>29278635
yup, that's how it typically goes. i was thinking about bringing up the fact that the technique itself relies on the interactions of glyphs, and therefore could be used by any other culture that wanted to, but you seem to understand that part. with that said, i am not sure how easily i could put that into the rentry, or whether or not i even should.
similar to the /meat/ tattoos, this is a natural function of glyphs and activator substances if you understand how they are supposed to work, and yet i can't help but want to archive all the different ways you can use this magic system to help people figure out how to get these more complex interactions to work the way the want it to.
for now, just know that it is possible for any culture to use glyphs to identify specific contexts such as people and situations, which allows for more complex chuubanite interactions to be possible.

>> No.29279602
File: 499 KB, 200x200, 1658705937410533.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hello everyone!!! Hi!!!
Did the clinateanon come here?? I still need to sort out some stuff with my lore!!

>> No.29279734
File: 882 KB, 1000x1025, 1658101117580628.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29274882

>> No.29279940

>>29279412
i don't care if other nations figure it out if they want to, i am not really trying to hog it for myself. i just wanted it for the emotional thing because i like it and it can be a tool for nice stories in the future as i teased with the singer.

my nation might be a big trading nation but we aren't so uppity about stuff since its a means to an end for us. the real goal is to collect old stuff and have fun with it.

>> No.29280046
File: 2.57 MB, 2048x2048, 34254354.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29279734

>> No.29280115
File: 180 KB, 850x1234, 1657163423463.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29279734
alright i am not one for hornyposting usually but if you wnna challenge me, THIS is more the body that i envision

>> No.29280193
File: 101 KB, 268x303, post MAGs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29279602
not that guy, but it'd probably be easier if you asked the question anyway so he could respond when he's around

>> No.29280253

>>29279734
>>29280046
>>29280115
world building thread

>> No.29280306
File: 258 KB, 1024x1024, 1632861175686.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

and we were going so well

>> No.29280717

>>29280193
I just want to know what kind of crops can /haha/ grow!!! I've already talked about this before with Panon and (I think??) he told me to check with climateanon to get a better answer!!!

>> No.29280861

also since we jsut talked about them guess who has been alive for quite a bit so far:

>>29261307

>> No.29280977

>>29280861
The jannie spergout was an outlier, as usual. /ag/ is on-topic for /vt/ and doesn't break any rules, it wouldn't make any sense to ban it while keeping /horni/ or /ggg/ around.

>> No.29281161

>>29279940
in that case, i wonder if /meat/ could find any use for it, i'll have to ask the others what their thoughts on it are, but idk how to get their attention i suppose.

>> No.29281177
File: 384 KB, 1280x800, FQOsY7UVgAYj__D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29280977
I tried to get a stealth meat going yesterday
It didnt make it
Back to /jp/ for me

>> No.29281303

>>29279940
Emotions are not incompatible with hard magic autism. Make the chuubanite react to the brainwave patterns or hormones (adrenalin, cortisone) linked with strong emotions or something like that.

>> No.29281466
File: 237 KB, 90x90, 1648227926193.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29281303
>Serorotonin triggered magic
>Mages all take lexapro and luvox

>> No.29281552

>>29281303
that's not how it would work in this setting if we keep our current set up. all the magic works in the conceptual realm, and identifying emotions without a complex system that can observe and interpret those emotions would require magic, yet emotions don't exist in the same waay in the conceptual realm as they do in the physical one, so there needs to be a mechanism for them to work through. glyphs is one such mechanism.

>> No.29281708

>>29281552
Maybe a type of chuubanite can intrepet/analyse emotions?
There should be some therapeutic JP vtuber with super comfy 'healing' content in the sea of chuubas

>> No.29281913

>>29281552
Paragraphsanon, you always do this. You think you're the one being all rational and scientific, trying to keep the magic from going out of control, but the issue is you're not being scientific enough. With enough science, anything is possible.
I'll elaborate on my two ideas.
Chuubanite reacts to fluctuations in the magic quantum field, and interacts with the EM quantum field. Brainwaves are nothing more then electrical fields that follow specific patterns. Having types of chuubanite which react to those patterns is perfectly allowable within the current system.
A variety of emotions are correlated with the secretion of hormones in the human body. Those hormones have specific molecules associated with them. The chuubanite binding and reacting to those molecules is perfectly allowable with the current system.
No need to get mind-reading magic involved.

>> No.29282015

>>29281708
sounds like potential /asmr/ chuubanite if they ever find this place

>> No.29282089

>>29281466
I take luvox. Shit gives me some kind mania when it kicks in. Like being much more talkative and assertive than usual, being able to do decisions normal me would be too scared to take.
There's also what I'd like to call nostalgia high. I would intentionally hold off my meds for a while, then take it. After a week, I would constantly feel nostalgic. It's very hard to describe normally. But every action I do, everything I look at, Im suddenly reminded of a similar situation in a specific place from ten or twenty years ago.

>> No.29282101
File: 793 KB, 1200x1200, ca7.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.29282146

>>29282101
Magic science is everything.

>> No.29282219

>>29282146
Thaumatology?
Pataphysics?
Aleister Crowley's Magick?

>> No.29282354

Wait is paragraphsanon on Team Science or Team Magic?

>> No.29282414
File: 5 KB, 180x250, 1648756446758.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29282219
I can refer you to Moriji University's departments of Schizology and High Energy Chuubanitics.

>> No.29282443

>>29282354
The current conceptual realm shit was his idea, which now that I think about it, trying to base things off of concepts is really vague and hard to work with

>> No.29282452

>>29282354
Team sufficiently advanced science is indistinguishable from magic.

>> No.29282589

>>29282354
Team sufficiently well explained magic is indistinguishable from science.

>> No.29282946
File: 47 KB, 760x443, 1658589165519176.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29282146
Magic is magic

>> No.29282975

>>29280717
Got a geology anon on the case for you me and phasebro already.

>> No.29282997

>>29282443
I disagree. I was actually one of the most vocal opponents of the idea at the start, he probably remembers our many, debates during dead hours over it. But once I laboriously extracted an actual understanding of it from him, it's really a very good fit for our purposes. It's vague in a way that enables the writers to be creative without having to fuss too much about metaphysics. The issue is just communicating those metaphysics to people who want to understand them, which is what comfy's work is improving.

>> No.29283029

>>29281913
the problem isn't over how scientific it is, it's over how you would be able to communicate your desires through the conceptual realm. those structures exist on a different scale from the kind of thing chuubanite would naturally be able to work with, so even if the conceptual realm could respond to it, it wouldn't know what to do with it. more importantly, all that information would be destroyed passing through the conceptual realm because everything is broken down into it's base parts. there is no space or time, so unless the relation between two things is clearly described by the chuubanite and the things that directly, physically interact with it, not to mention the base concepts themselves such as is the case with /towa/, it can't be done with the same level of ease.
>>29282452
i coined the phrase "magic is science" a while ago, and was thinking about making a gif with dr manhattan obliterating the gif of bugs bunny and daffy duck swapping each other's posters, but idk how to edit a gif so i won't bother.
>>29282589
i was also thinking about making a "science is magic" one but same problem. had an idea for who but i forgot.

>> No.29283080

Im team “Just Write Nigger”

>> No.29283151

>>29283029
Sorry, not any of the anons you're talking to at the moment, but I'm confused. Why do emotions not count as a concept?

>> No.29283160
File: 467 KB, 1200x1200, WS.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29283080

>> No.29283271
File: 26 KB, 455x455, 86C5A747-980F-4A01-B428-EAE32C1D2E0D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29283160
Correct.

>> No.29283403

>>29283029
So the issue isn't interfacing with emotions, but interfacing with the desire for magic that leads to the spell or whatever? Wouldn't having each chuubanitic interaction result in a specific magical result solve this?
For example, /meat/ chuubanite meets an animal cell. With no need for glyphs, the regeneration of the cell is boosted: The magical outcome of the interaction is encoded in the cell, from the chuubanite's point of view.
With /vrt/ chuubanite, each magical outcome would be associated with a particular emotional input: X brainwave associated with anger encodes Y magical outcome for the chuubanite. This way, all the information is contained on the side of the Vitubian realm.

>> No.29283429
File: 101 KB, 334x271, 1633008316454.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29283271

>> No.29283464
File: 316 KB, 400x400, B0FF2897-4140-4BB6-BE49-D993826206B9.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29283429

>> No.29283494
File: 44 KB, 413x334, 1635647710567.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29283464

>> No.29283528
File: 489 KB, 2048x2048, 1647394014200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29283429
NEIGHBOR! I THOUGHT OF A NEW IDEA! if you dont want to put our bananas and nuts in your mouth then we have other lovely things for you. Didn't you mention something about poisons?

>> No.29283549

What if a Chuuba is a CEO? What does that Chuubanite do? Give you stonks????

>> No.29283628
File: 230 KB, 1362x1074, mori smug.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29283549
God I wish.

>> No.29283653

>>29282997
i wanted it to be dynamic, more so than vague. it's supposed to have the kind of potential that soft magic systems have, while also having the logical interactions of a more hard magic system. this is why i get annoyed when people call this system high or low fantasy when it's neither of those.
>>29283151
it's not that they aren't concepts, there is a concept for everything, it's that there is no way to communicate that concept through the conceptual realm because it would be destroyed in doing so. imagine falling into a black hole, spaghettification is where you get pulled so thin by the gravity of a black hole that the very atoms that make up your body are torn apart. that's the idea i have for the conceptual realm.
>>29283403
you seem to be misunderstanding /meat/ magic. i've only explained it a few dozen times or so. the effect of /meat/ is to make things go through their life cycle at an accelerated rate, meaning the only reason it has a healing effect is because life is, by definition, self-replicating. there is no programming of any kind in /meat/ chuubanite. only a magical force produced entirely by the chuubanite itself.

>> No.29283660
File: 1.29 MB, 2894x4093, 1636771745228.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29283528
The poisons were talking about healing properties from chuubanite and the concept of "connections", not really anything else.

>> No.29283697
File: 546 KB, 850x1200, 1648279555875.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29283549
chuuba lore should be secondary to how the thread reacts. This is about the threads first and foremost.

>> No.29283726
File: 23 KB, 250x406, 2BF264DF-B706-4C3F-A98C-56CFD98492D7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29283628
I mean why not????

>> No.29283768

>>29283726
i thought we agreed to keep the shitposting to a minimum now.

>> No.29283772
File: 295 KB, 850x2065, sample_d448015ab8e84cffb9a54aba5626f5c1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29283660
We would love to establish many "connections" with your people if that's what your into. Risuners are so about connections that if your married and you cheat on your spouse the capitol punishment is execution.

>> No.29283805

>>29283697
So how does your magical gems have to do with your thread culture being hornii

>> No.29283858

>>29283653
>you seem to be misunderstanding /meat/ magic. i've only explained it a few dozen times or so. the effect of /meat/ is to make things go through their life cycle at an accelerated rate, meaning the only reason it has a healing effect is because life is, by definition, self-replicating. there is no programming of any kind in /meat/ chuubanite. only a magical force produced entirely by the chuubanite itself.
I know well how /meat/ chuubanite works anon. Going through a life cycle at an accelerated rate is still an interaction, how does the chuubanite "know" that this is the effect it should have on the cell? There is still some information that is required here.

>> No.29283885

>>29283805
Magical forest. Magic gems. Fuck dude i literally just thought it was a cool idea so yeah i did it.

>> No.29283890

>>29283768
>Picture of Shachou
I am asking a serious question what would it do!!!

>> No.29283990
File: 737 KB, 1344x756, 1651145261902.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29283772
Heh, funny you mention that, as there's very liberal treatment on those who cheat for those who they're devoted to, as long as they come back to them.

>> No.29284000

>>29283885
Yet you are telling me some bullshit like i cant have fun with this concept!

>> No.29284033

>>29283805
Anya, Risu's branch-mate, played terraria once, which has gem magic.

>> No.29284075

>>29284033
Stretching it.

>> No.29284166

Since some of you arent cultured. Kagami literally is a CEO oshi. Thats what his character is.

>> No.29284192
File: 8 KB, 225x225, magiciseverything.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29284000
i said nothing of the sort my guy. Do whatever the fuck you want within reason.

>> No.29284202

>>29283858
chuubanite knows it should have that kind of effect on everything, cell or otherwise, because magic quanta gives it a /meat/ affinity. all of the magic occurs in the conceptual realm, it's only through chuubanite that the result is felt, but that result is as blind as any other part of the process unless specifically given sight through the conscious use of something such as glyphs that can inform that process of what kind of interactions you are looking for.

>> No.29284271

>>29284192
>>29283697
Then why did you say this????

>> No.29284301

>>29283885
i thought it was all double entendres. nuts and gems and all.

>> No.29284312

>>29284202
In what way does this same principle not apply to the chuubanite-hormone interaction laid out here >>29283403?

>> No.29284419
File: 116 KB, 850x1135, sample_f2cf16604525cabf4197d1512c8c15a6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29284271
As a reminder primarily. What is your thread like? Is there enough of your thread culture to go off of? If there is not then disregard whatever the fuck I said and go ham. Risus thread is just talking about stream and horny posting which is why risuners are so god damn horny. Everything else is Ayunda lore and a bit of creativity for fun.

>> No.29284697

>>29284166
This has come up a few times but are you really sure you want to give every single one of your chuubas their own chuubanite? That's going to make specific kinds of chuubanite so rare you will run out really quickly.

>> No.29284761

>>29284697
I thought a thread should have a single chuubanite type?

>> No.29284785

>Someone askes what a CEOs Chuubanite should be
>Get called a shitposter and no help even offered other than “Thread culture”
Gee, wonder why i dont bother with chuubanite. Sorry Alice, i cant help you myself

>> No.29284871

>>29284697
I was more asking question than make decisions….

>> No.29284896
File: 222 KB, 850x1202, sample_25d0a195dbded5b35d3f75d024479ad0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I literally have nothing to fucking do today and I know I say this a lot and sometimes don't get shit done but today is the fucking day I be doing some writing. Enoch ch3 and the response to the kidnapping/sana graduation today.

>> No.29284946

>>29272518
Pizza does not exist in our culture.

>> No.29284960

>>29284761
Threads are allowed to have as many kinds of chuubanite as they want as long as it makes sense for their thread, but the overall amount of chuubanite they have access to will stay the same. So the more kinds of chuubanite you have, the rarer each kind becomes. It's generally better to have one or two kinds of chuubanite that can do a lot of different things vs a lot of chuubanite that can only do hyper specific things for that reason.

>> No.29285010
File: 233 KB, 404x433, 1656511223225.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29284896
feeling mentally better so expect the painting part to be written soon, already got an intro done but depending on how awake i am tomorrow after work i should get comfy and work out the rest

>> No.29285129

Yo sanalites. What was kirby village like again? Was it just a village of wooden houses and shit?

>> No.29285133

>>29284896
Thread culture is mostly talking about streams and livers. Horny posts sometimes but not often.

>> No.29285173

>>29284312
so lets say that chuubanite had an activator substance in the form of a specific neurotransmitter in a specific region of the brain, that would be possible, but activating the chuubanite in the brain might not be a good idea. chuubanite is naturally capable of a few very specific interactions, the ones stated in the rentry, they can't have unique effects, governed by different concepts so easily. if you wanted the same chuubanite structure to interact differently for literally every different person, in every different situation, then you would need a complex system to communicate how exactly you want it to work in any given situation. no, you couldn't simply do that with neurotransmitters alone, in fact, the advantage glyphs have over activator substances is chiefly the fact that it can be programmed with more accuracy like this, so yes, complex interactions like that would most likely require glyphs. with that said, if i ever implied that you could not have neurotranmitter activator substances, then i apologize, because that wasn't what i meant to say. if this situation were that simple, it wouldn't have been a problem in the first place, most likely.

>> No.29285188

>>29284871
If it was a serious question and not a shitpost, you're going to have to give people more to work off of than just "a CEO" because that's so vague people can't really help you. Does he have any memes related to his streams? Does his fanbase behave a certain way in your thread? Are there any aspects of his personality that stand out? Chuubanite magic is meant to be extremely personalized for each thread to help shape that nation's identity.

>> No.29285219

>>29285133
risu one is a decent amount of horny posting my guy. sometimes its actually excessive and there are times where its the only thing keeping the thread alive.

>> No.29285513

>>29285173
>the same chuubanite structure to interact differently for literally every different person
I guess /vrt/anon should clarify what kind of magic he envisions happening. I agree that if that level of customizability is desired, that would be difficult. A given sets of inputs should have a given set of outputs, with no need for extra information, so to speak. Extra info would need to be communicated with glyphs or others, as you say. I'm glad we agree on the neurotransmitter being a potential activator substance front, now that the idea has come up I think it would be neat if a thread ended up using it.

>> No.29285679

Alice, better going for a single type for your thread than one for each fanbase since you know 2434 wouldnt work like that in universe.

>> No.29285786

>>29285219
Not alice but 2434 is mostly stream discussion and horny posts. I dont know how you manage to make a coherent culture from that considering it is about many livers and not just one.

>> No.29285842

>>29285129
Too late to ask that. Cunt is gone and the other guy I'm pretty sure is doing some weird bread dog ERP or something.

>> No.29285891
File: 1.65 MB, 1000x1132, 1643282367167.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29280115
Even in death, an architect never loses.

>> No.29285919

>>29285513
have singer convey her voice via a microphone that lost its initial power source

married couples being able to communicate their love to each other

a smith knowing where his hammer is like its a part of his body to better control it

a gardener making his flowers bloom brightly

that kinda stuff

>> No.29285929

>>29285513
we have already resolved that dispute, and we did it in a way that makes use of the inherent functions of all chuubanite, so virtually anyone could do it if they want to. basically, you use fake glyphs to give someone an easily referable identity that can communicate through glyphs the exact context of a situation, and who is using it. in other words, it makes the concept of a person accessible to us through the conceptual realm.

>> No.29285947

>>29285786 (me)
This isnt JP, vt is a hololive board. There arent many NijiJP translators for EOPs to develop a culture around other than appreciating what they get. Hard to make a culture with that.

>> No.29286171

>>29284890
lol.

>> No.29286198

>>29285842
well shit. I wanted the story to be finished. I guess i waited too long on that. Im going to go back into the archives and see what i can gather and then after than just finish the story. The risuners would have evacuated the village and gone back to /uuu/ to regroup with Hamdanis group anyway after the kidnapping anyway which also makes them safe from the upcoming schitzo attack.

>> No.29286401

Thread culture cannot be the deciding factor for Chuubanite for many threads or how the nation should be. Half the planet would be fucking nymphos if that standard were held. There has to be a better way.

>> No.29286437

>>29285947
I don't know anything about 2434 because I don't watch Niji or use Niji threads, but just off what you've said here about there not being many translators so EOPs having to be happy with what they get, you could make the chuubanite good at locating objects or something. Like, its function is to find more of whatever activator substance comes into contact with it. Not saying this is what it has to do,, just giving an example. This is a matter of just being creative imo which you have admitted you are not good with. Didn't comfyanon say he uses 2434 sometimes? Since he is also one of the chuubanite anons I'm sure he will be able to give more ideas whenever he returns if Alice wants his help with it.

>> No.29286462

>>29286171
Honestly I can relate hard, retroanon is fucking based for that one.

>> No.29286468

>>29286401
Its not. I said primary. If there is nothing to go off of then use other shit. FUN BTW

>> No.29286504

>>29286401
It's fine to make your chuubanite based on chuuba lore/the thread's topic, nobody has said that thread culture is the deciding factor.

>> No.29286552

>>29286171
now we already have enough shitposting in the thread itself we should not also link to the shitposting of other threads

i also think we got way mroe interesting topic at hand right now

>> No.29286632

>>29286437
Not my decision, i would rather have Comfy take charge of all Nijisanji Chuubanite that hasnt been fleshed out
>>29286468
I also want to state this, /rose/ would have a strong desire to rape people if we went off their culture. Its not fun to build a world like that honestly

>> No.29286638

>>29286401
you can get more creative than that. plus, it's supposed to be a core concept that differentiates you from others. being nympho isn't much of a core concept outside of /horni/ and maybe /risu/ in a disparaging sort of way.
>>29286504
thread culture is the deciding factor ultimately, but what that means is different for every thread. it's possible for a chuuba to be so core to the concept of a thread that it might as well be like that, but at the center of how our system works is thread culture.

>> No.29286714

>>29286552
it was the other thread that just died a while ago. still /vtwbt/

>> No.29286752
File: 38 KB, 688x387, DA788F35-2403-416A-972D-6E3CB4E8425F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29286171
Mint was pretty, by the way. Just bring the waist in a little and add some hip dips.

>> No.29286759

>>29286504
Ive been told that thread culture = how your society should be. Now I take liberties here personally but that imo just stiffles creativity

>> No.29286807

>>29286714
now lets not get sidetracked, i feel we are getting close to a good overall work and udnerstanding of chuubanite here right now

>> No.29286826

>>29286752 (me)
pretty close*

>> No.29286912

>>29286807
i need to go afk for a while, so don't make any important decisions without me please.

>> No.29286922
File: 206 KB, 1000x1200, B8BF6075-AA5B-4BA9-A100-788C35204288.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29286752
H-Holy sex.

>> No.29286933
File: 60 KB, 1208x1139, 1650793495377.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29286752
NOOOOOOO WHY ARE YOU HERE NOW

>>29286171
WHHhHHHHHHHY, THE THREAD WAS ALREADY DEAD WHY WERE YOU LOOKING FOR IT AND EVEN IF YOU DID NOT TAKE IT TO YOUR GRAVE

>> No.29286954

>>29286632
I am extremely confused about how you sometimes enter a conversation, then reply saying the conversation is not your business when someone responds to you.

>> No.29286982

If your nation isnt like the thread, you need to redo your lore. This thread is not about playing with toys, its building a world about the threads on vt. So what if half of the posts are horny posts?

>> No.29287012

>>29284946
Would you like to try pizza? Or is pizza banned?

>> No.29287068
File: 130 KB, 1508x849, 379599DB-C1E9-4C0D-B8E3-641B8A28A8CE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29286632
/rose/ actually does have a fondness for cnc and literature involving rape, but it’s obviously not their whole motivation in life. It’s just a common kink.

>> No.29287071

>>29286912
don't worry, that was just me, retro anon trying to deflect from my shame...

>> No.29287095

>>29286954
Often, i am just offering my input but its not my decision. Does that make sense? I am not repping 2434 for example

>> No.29287141

>>29287095
And I was offering my input on your input. I even said the decision was up to Alice. This is why I'm confused about your response just essentially being a shrug and "ok anyways."

>> No.29287157

>>29287012
How would you even get there?

>> No.29287240

>>29287141
Would you like to know? Solely so no one presumes otherwise, which has happened several times.

>> No.29287338

>>29287068
Tbf, Maiden nailed the rape shit better than you did with Rosebuds. But I aint one to criticize it anyways because I think some freedom is needed.

>> No.29287353

>>29285129
Kirby Village is made out of escape pods. Its a bunch of escape pods clustered together. There's a few red brick buildings suspended above ground for the bakery, hot pool, and other rec buildings. Sorry for late response. I went to the dentist then had lunch with mom. I'll be out of town tomorrow.

>> No.29287550
File: 53 KB, 900x490, 494C7CB7-571B-49BB-9534-E233AD6A7CA4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Does /who/ want to trade with me?

>> No.29287802
File: 332 KB, 366x374, eyebrows.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29287550
What you got mate.

>> No.29287832
File: 195 KB, 1159x1515, B17D2804-D569-417A-A52D-99A05CD879A0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29287338
Oh that’s just because I haven’t officially written anything on that stuff yet. Once I get around to it, you’ll have some decent examples. As for that one lore entry, with all due respect to Rosemaiden, she has a far more barbaric view of Rosebuds compared to mine.

>> No.29287878

>>29287157
By ship then by horse.

>> No.29287937

>>29287802
Opium
Clove
Red Pepper
Bell Pepper
Black Pepper
Sugarcane
Tea
Cinnamon
Nutmeg
Rice
Caviar
Lobsters
Clams
Pearls
Textiles
Fine Porcelain
Sake Wine
Onions Sauce
Salt
Sulfur
Nitrate
Saltpeter
Luxury Wood types
Whaling Oil, and other whale products
Cereals
Fish
Rubber
Cannons of all types
Ships
Tool and Die
Silk, raw and finished

>> No.29288023

>>29287832
Maybe it could be different culture of the same ethnic?
Not everyone in a single country is homogenous.
Japan has Hokkaido to Ryukyuans
Germans vary from Bavarians to Hamburgers
Bretons and Occitans hate metropolitan French
The US? The New Englander are far more stable than a Dixie

>> No.29288063

>>29287878
How does a dog ride a horse?

>> No.29288077
File: 617 KB, 521x686, 1658687872537769.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29288023
That's sort of how I have things working in my nations, fyi.

>> No.29288099

>>29288023
That's already the setup. In fact, they're different species, different kingdoms of life actually.

>> No.29288144
File: 69 KB, 700x800, ayay.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29287937
Rubber? Tea?
Need me some of that.

>> No.29288172

https://rentry.org/4th9p
Why wasn't this in archive. Thankfully I had it in my history!!!!!
>>29267766
/pcg/-2434 colloborative.

>> No.29288245

>>29288023
i actually wanted to make a part of my nation a region for "purist" who don't like their stuff modified and jsut as it was created back in the days within the retro reich but wasn't sure how to represent that better than just this one fact

>> No.29288274
File: 19 KB, 377x351, letsmakeaddeal2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29288144
>We have lots of both! Let's see what you got. anything other than what was listed in your general lore.

>> No.29288335
File: 1.36 MB, 500x281, lalagoesbeastmode.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29286171
Tfw dfc and tall

>> No.29288428

>have to come up with different sub-cultures for my people
Ahhhh I really wanna!

>> No.29288479
File: 64 KB, 182x171, DD394C41-B946-431F-9CC5-D01BE5376198.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29288023
I’m not really sure I understand what you mean here. Are you referring to that more barbaric culture existing in the same sort of realm as regular /rose/? Because as it stands, I’m pretty sure Rosemaiden took that stuff and just moved it into /NijiEN/. She should be using normal humans as well, since the actual Rosebuta species is sort of /rose/ exclusive right now.

>> No.29288542

>>29288063
He could drive a horse and wagon instead.

>> No.29288569

>>29288479
im saying that a single race can have multiple cultures with different outlooks
Maybe the Rosebutas in X region are more traditionalist and militaristic, while Y region Rosebutas are artisans and builders

>> No.29288579
File: 16 KB, 443x391, 1658167988329415.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29288479
am i allowed to attack /rose/ with my order or will you just say "oh babirusas are too tough." probably could have worded this better...

>> No.29288664

>>29288542
Since the bread dog is a machine and would not suffer from exhaustion like a flesh and blood animal, he would probably make better time just running there himself.

>> No.29288674

>>29288579
you can, but you will fail.

>> No.29288755

>>29288579
why do want to attack him so bad? Butthurt much???

>> No.29288828

>>29288755
>thinks I am singling him out
>I want to attack Pomerania, the Kossacks and the Dragoons just as much.

>> No.29288966

>>29288335
How tall are you?

>> No.29289034
File: 465 KB, 1457x2048, 3AF14D06-CC6F-491F-81EC-B6E7A011FA1B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29288569
Oh well, I mean in that case I’m already working on that. Sunwalkers and Tunnelhogs are two distinct cultures of the same people. Sunwalkers then have a number of tribes that have their differences and such. Tunnelhogs exist in different dome cities and have their own variations there.
>>29288579
Oh hey Rosemaiden. If you’re fighting Babirusas then, yeah those are pretty tough. You can fight and kill them and whatnot if you want just, you know, obviously don’t do anything silly like call it a one-sided victory.

>> No.29289179

>>29289034
can i conquer land from them? I want to reach the bloody dragoons!!!!

>> No.29289251

>>29288664
Bread dog still needs to carry goods for trade somehow.

>> No.29289255
File: 123 KB, 1280x1092, EZJ0JPvVcAAqrdB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29286933
Be not ashamed my son, for yours is an ancient and noble path. I beseech you to learn the roots of thy desire and to study the Book of Brosnan with focused determination. Though the Paradise Lands may be lost, never is the spirit of holy architecture.

>> No.29289292

>>29289179
NijiEN already shares a border with /HAHA/, afaik.

>> No.29289313

>>29289251
Can the bread dog not pull a cart? He's small but since he's a machine I assume he's stronger than his size would have you believe.

>> No.29289323

I guess I should tell Rosemaiden that your cute little Principality will be forced to submit to Pomerlane by the sword or the traditional feudal rights. Your choice.

>> No.29289367
File: 41 KB, 393x441, DCAD07FD-2E30-4DE1-BDFD-D06561565CA4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29289179
I would say that you can try to hold land there, but it is essentially schizo territory. It would be a constant battleground. However, don’t you already have access to /HAHA/? I’m pretty sure /NijiEN/ is connected to them.

>> No.29289387

>>29289292
Not on the interior map.

>> No.29289457
File: 67 KB, 287x163, pp of the rose.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29289367
>>29289292
Nope. Also lets say I wiped out schizos from one area, how would they come back?

>> No.29289535
File: 82 KB, 800x1000, fly.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29288274
Potatoes
Wheat
Cows
Goats
Pigs
Beer
Wine
Liquor
Berry sweets
Salmon
Sardines
Canned food
Canning services
Granite
Diorite
Limestone
Marble
Iron
Copper
Coal
Uranium
Steel (good quality)
Aluminium
Potassium
Some gold
Some silver
Fabric and cloth
Wool
Shipmaking
Lumber
Paper
Newspapers
Books

>> No.29289538

>>29289457
The schizos come from your own population and your neighbors'. Kinda like bandits or terrorists, but with a magical kick.

>> No.29289555

>>29289323
We will probably get our butt kicked but we will fight!!!!

>> No.29289616
File: 82 KB, 468x639, 46779104-D3AE-4564-A9E5-355A29BA8808.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29289255
Honestly after learning about that Kindred and seeing a few thicker vtubers, I realize I may actually have been a bit of an architect this whole time. Chubby sounds really nice.

>> No.29289633

>>29289538
Babirusas are a subspecies of Rosebutas. I don't undesrstand how that works with our humans.... is the land contaminated

>> No.29289654

>>29288966
6'1"
Lets stop /soc/king off and return to worldbuilding

>> No.29289749

>>29289633
No, humans just go schizo when they start hating their god, or nation, or just other people. It doesn't necessarily make them a different species, though it can have physical effects.

>> No.29289765
File: 47 KB, 500x500, 1657924732393.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ok I outright think the idea that some areas of the world cannot be de-schizoid is a ridiculous idea.

>> No.29289846

>>29289749
I don''t understand what you are saying, if i conquer schizo lands my people become schizos? These schizos arent humans either so it makes no sense. I dont think we can wipe them all out either.

>> No.29289898

>>29289765
The north pole is where jannies banish the schizos to
thats already impossible to clean up

>> No.29289905

>>29289255
i am not ashamed of my preferences, i am amashed of having kindred seen what was essentially my mental mastrubation to let some steam off about her

need different countermeasure, i will simply imagine her lacking some fetishes i like, like a garden of eden, that she surely does not have and that should cool me down

>> No.29289911
File: 1.07 MB, 1210x1890, 0E4577B8-028C-4982-8F91-0790A8A9956B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29289457
Babirusas are technically able to be cleared out, but they will repopulate soon enough. It’s like an infection. It’s also worth noting that, if I remember right, Panon did also mark down that area as general schizo territory. So alongside Babirusas are probably normal schizos as well. I’m not 100% sure on that part, though.

>> No.29289978
File: 912 KB, 1000x1000, letsmakeadeal6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29289535
>Let me consider. Steel sounds good to us but we need to consider other things here too.

>> No.29290001

>>29289905
Imagine Kindredsis is a loli

>> No.29290053
File: 3 KB, 122x122, shades.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29289978
Take all the time you need.

>> No.29290072

>>29289911
She is the NijiEN rep, she can de-schizoid that area if she wants. Also want to raise this, why would they infect humans?
>>29289898
North pole is different imo, was more talking like these schizoid lands in /rose/ and /nijien/ There has to be other reasons.

>> No.29290082

>>29289765
>>29289846
It's possible. It's like clearing an entire country of all bandits, criminals and terrorists. Realistically, you'd need some kind of police state to have a 0% schizo rate, but getting to mostly schizo-free is pretty doable.
There's less incentive to clear out all schizos from desolate badlands or barren tundras though, since settlements are few and far between, allowing more unpatrolled areas for schizos to congregate.

>> No.29290122

Schizos can be anyone. Anyone can turn from a diehard fan into a schizo. Its like a disease you cant control and can affect anyone at any time.

>> No.29290172

>>29290082
i do have a genocidal holy order that outright enslaves people or kills them. BTW can Babirusa's be mindbroken?

>> No.29290176

>>29290072
Rosebud used the term infection, but it's not literally an infection. Any human can go schizo, just like any anon could go schizo if they started posting like a retard.

>> No.29290198

>>29289313
Laws of physics still apply. Bread Dogs are around 100 pounds each. That's not enough mass to have the strength to pull a full wagon alone. Maybe if you had 10-20 bread dogs you can pull a wagon comfortably. Also if a bread dog carries weight over their capacity (200 pounds max) then they risk damaging themselves.

>> No.29290232

>>29289255
all this time mogging the fat acceptance movement... have i been on the wrong side of history all along?

>> No.29290239

>>29290172
They're already mindbroken.

>> No.29290256
File: 23 KB, 180x180, D9878172-BEE6-4A57-8C48-4048B2006047.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29290072
I didn’t mean it as in an actual infection, I just meant that it’s very difficult to completely clean an area like that. She can absolutely do whatever she wants with that /NijiEN/ land, I never said she couldn’t.

>> No.29290265

Being in /vt/ world must suck because of schizo attacks every week
I can see adventurers being practical in this setting. Hiring musket mercs and magic users to protect your property or escort

>> No.29290276

>>29290176
Well, from what I can gather, her order is practically a bunch of schizos anyway in terms of what they do.

>> No.29290355

>>29290276
Well, yeah. I guess that's why they fit right in in the Badlands kek.

>> No.29290356

>>29290001
>he doesn’t know

>> No.29290357

>>29290256
You are missing this, she wants to carve land from them in northern Rose to attack dragoons and wants to enslave the Babirusa.

>> No.29290415

>>29290265
/nasa/ is going to get wiped by a schizo attack.

>> No.29290481

>>29290355
>>29290276
Sort of, Rosemi extremists is what they are. Not schizo to their own or Rosemi but to everyone else

>> No.29290554
File: 321 KB, 977x1549, BCE41230-5FDE-4AE7-8359-2F03B478B3B4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29290357
Oh okay well, that’s just illogical. She doesn’t have jurisdiction over /rose/ and enslaving a Babirusa would be like enslaving a rampaging elephant.

>> No.29290668

>>29290554
Bro, she asked you if she could do it.

>> No.29290671

>>29290481
Right, that's how schizos work. They don't indiscriminately attack other schizos or they wouldn't be much of a threat since you could just let them wipe each other out.

>> No.29290806
File: 1.07 MB, 2552x3054, 39888DF6-9152-49F6-864F-EA7BD3B8F6E1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29290668
Sorry, I guess I was misunderstanding the questions then. That’s on me.

>> No.29290804

>>29290554
I have no way of getting to dragoons…. I want to attack them but i must carve land in rose.

>> No.29290942

ALSO. Who says that torture and mindbreaking couldnt enslave the babirusa? Remove their schizo and make them docile

>> No.29291088
File: 249 KB, 1000x1000, index.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Word cloud for last thread.

>> No.29291165

>>29290942
Could Schizo Chuubanite actually do that? Interesting

>> No.29291170

>>29290942
You can't remove their schizo, it's a one way transition. The schizo has abandoned their humanity. Once a human goes schizo, something fundamentally breaks within them, and some weird magic shit starts happening, which is why shamans and probably trolls exist.

>> No.29291255
File: 1.60 MB, 940x1080, 1623EFA7-897B-4B27-BCB3-DE6AA77DD641.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29290804
Well, I’ve got no way to help you. You can make your way through /rose/ if you want, but you can’t keep any of that land. You might lose some people due to fending off Babirusas, but the Rosebutas aren’t going to stop you from walking through or anything.
>>29290942
You can’t “remove the schizo”, that makes no sense. Torturing them is silly because they’re already mind-broken and crazed, all you would be doing is feeding that fury and constant pain they’re in.

>> No.29291282

>>29291165
There is no schizo chuubanite, schizos use normal chuubanite for their schizo purposes, IIRC.

>> No.29291399

>>29291255
>Cant keep
NTA but can you explain what is stopping her schizo order from just building castles?

>> No.29291492

>>29291399
The Badlands are the Badlands because it's resource-poor. There are no stones for castles, and the soil is crap for farming. If it wasn't, it would be called the Goodlands.

>> No.29291512

>>29291399
His lands, he can do what he wants.

>> No.29291519
File: 287 KB, 1718x2048, 412BF4CD-13BB-4093-A957-FB81B50803CB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29291399
Sure. It’s not her land.

>> No.29291540

>>29291088
What toppings does a war pizza have?

>> No.29291598

>>29291492
Thats literally not the case at all.

>> No.29291640
File: 110 KB, 540x573, 430C9C57-B53B-4875-B7CE-3DC704266827.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29291540
A gun.

>> No.29291683

>>29291519
That still doesnt answer my question, i am asking what prevents her knights from taking the land in the first place other than Meta.

>> No.29291794

>>29291598
Source?

>> No.29291804

>>29291683
There is no reason. Rosebro doesnt have a good reason with his lore incomplete other than “Babirusa tough”. But out of respect, it shouldnt happen

>> No.29291879

>>29291794
I am the one who wrote it, anon. It was once a bread basket of the Empire. I am the source.

>> No.29291994

>>29291879
The Badlands, a semi-arid to arctic climate where no cities have been founded was once the bread basket of the Empire? Who are you and what are you going on about kek.

>> No.29292051
File: 34 KB, 128x128, D31AEF0E-EACC-4A14-8594-A2F342F112CE.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29291994
I made the badlands the badlands in the first place.

>> No.29292116
File: 218 KB, 1444x1444, 10FCE436-85A4-4792-950C-EE2C1F13B8EC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29291683
Alright. A castle takes time, resources, planning, people. It gets a lot harder to organize all of that when there are essentially monsters all over the land you’re trying to build on. Imagine you and a group of friends trying to put together a Lego Death Star while a guy is shooting paintballs at you.

>> No.29292148
File: 2 KB, 120x125, 1655442498878.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why am I suddenly seeing so many "this is an objective fact of the project" posts? These are dumb, these have no business here and are similar to the tactics of sporadic schizos which have begun to lurk this general, nora.

>> No.29292164

You people are misunderstanding each other again.
>>29291879
Is talking about the Badlands in general.
>>29291994
Is talking about specifically the southern portion of the Badlands where rosemaiden's knights and the northern edge of /rose/ is.

>> No.29292260

>>29292164
Oh, that clears it up. Panon, we're talking about the part in /rose/, you goofball. Not whatever you decided for the parts farther from the dang South Pole.

>> No.29292272
File: 615 KB, 220x220, 63CEDAA1-0ABE-401B-A345-72262F4E4845.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29292116
My take: Couched lance > Babirusa. Not even close

>> No.29292380

>>29292260
Cold semi arid absolutely can be used for agriculture. See where it is IRL. Not to mention there is two rivers there.

>> No.29292422

>>29292272
Couched lance goes through babirusa, babirusa grabs knight before he lets go of the useless stick and breaks him over his knee.

>> No.29292430
File: 242 KB, 1024x621, 6C5A3AB6-ED20-407D-A258-EB1E0904C231.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29292380
See this

>> No.29292596

>>29292422
I dont care how tall and strong you are. 200+ joules of energy being exercised on you will kill you or knock your ass out. Spec biology doesnt beat physics.

>> No.29292631

Anons claim this isn't a wargame nations have to win, but conversations like this are exactly why so many nations are rushing militech.

>> No.29292673

>>29292631
No one is trying this shit other than Panon these days.

>> No.29292824
File: 138 KB, 1799x2400, 1B126E84-29BA-4E74-ADC6-E1161413EF17.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29292272
While I understand your take Panon, your bias towards conventional fighting with humans makes it very difficult to communicate these matters with you. Even if I attempted to explain why it wouldn’t be “not even close”, you would fail to grasp a proper understanding of what I’m saying.

>> No.29292845

>>29292631
>>29292673
>panon is the only one doing it.
Im fucking writing in the past. Me telling you that a lance will kill anyone no matter how strong it is has nothing to do with rushing miltech.

>> No.29293006

>>29292845
It's not the specific example presented here but the general attitude of "if you can't justify why your army beats my army with a detailed essay based completely on real militech I should simply be allowed to take over your territory because I would definitely win a war" that's the problem, anon.

>> No.29293009

>>29292824
Can you at least understand that a counched lance can generated 600 joules of energy on impact. Its not human tactics, its just physics bro. I told her not to touch Rose too becaue you dont have it fleshed out.

>> No.29293021
File: 235 KB, 850x1202, war_nanora.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

IVE BEEN WARMONGERING FOR LIKE 5 THREADS NOW STOP BEING NICE AND START ANNOUNCING CASUS BELLI, NANORA.
I DONT NEED A MUSKET OR A GUN, IM NOT A PUSSY. MY CREATIVITY, PRINCESS, AND CANDY ARE ALL I REQUIRE.

>> No.29293109

>>29292845
I mean the wargaming, not the miltech rushing.
Just understand, this is a collaborative project where you have to give some leeway to other people not agreeing with your very strong opinions if you want all this to work. Like, yes, it's plausible that you could settle the North of /rose/ (though it seems illogical, given it's not done already for some reason), but if the writer for that region wants it to be unsettled and filled with schizos, and it's equally plausible for that region to be a shithole, then you should respect that.

>> No.29293238

>>29293006
>I argued that she should let him develop lore
Anon… i really feel like you fags want to blame me whenever someone else talks a certain way and i happen to give input despite telling the person not to do anything.

>> No.29293316

>>29293109
Once again, not me saying that. I told her and the other anon this>>29291512
>>29291804

>> No.29293320

>>29293238
You told her to let him develop lore, but you then proceeded to needle him about why she shouldn't be allowed to settle that land. Do you not see how that looks?

>> No.29293412

>>29293320
Wrong. That was not me>>29292272
This was me.

>> No.29293439

Wait, which Panon alternate personality have I been arguing with...

>> No.29293494
File: 140 KB, 292x257, 8E0ECD9C-562D-4E7C-8C9D-E350072AABC6.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29293439
Not the real one. I argued about the badlands before making a take on couched lances.

>> No.29293557
File: 505 KB, 1850x2048, 84B7D7A5-4739-4E61-B0DA-E934CAA64BE3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

At the end of the day, northern /rose/ is schizo territory and that’s that. It might change in the in-universe future, but it’s currently just schizo land. End of discussion.

>> No.29293696

>>29293494
I can't believe I'm saying this. Please avatarfag harder. You have too many schizos now, it's too confusing.

>> No.29293829

Maybe Panon should get a trip...

>> No.29294150

>>29293719
Fresh bread.
>>29293829
>>29293696
Don't think that was a schizo but another milautist.

>> No.29294182

>>29293829
Definitely should.

>> No.29294543

Problem isnt him and i dont think its schizos either. We have more milautists here and he gets blamed for them.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action