[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 12 KB, 1024x1015, ..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28426418 No.28426418 [Reply] [Original]

I kind of feel personally all this is a waste of my time lately. Not to say this is the only place where backstage and front and center drama constantly crops up, far from it. But I'm tired of seeing so much bullshit crop up in this community in heaps and bounds. Someone or groups of people end up becoming terrible people, everyone is out for or against each other, controversy after controversy piles on top of everything else. I don't know how anyone keeps up with it all. I don't know how anyone can find any joy in any of this anymore. I used to enjoy it but then I kept encountering the dark side behind all this and slowly come to realize nearly everyone involved in the VTuber community are fake, complete and utter bitches, horrible people currently or in the past, or sometimes all of the above. How can someone like myself find joy in this again and not have to constantly worry about having to keep F5ing threads here and dozens of Twitter accounts to make sure I'm not "following the enemy." I'd say "I hate it here" but I don't know if I can actually say that because I want to enjoy it again but I can't see myself wanting to get involved any further. Does anyone else feel this way here? Am I worrying over things I really shouldn't be worrying about? I really don't know.

>> No.28426522

>>28426418
>Am I worrying over things I really shouldn't be worrying about?
Yes.
It's all fixable by leaving this hellhole of a board and remember that everyone here is a fucking schizo screeching until you stop first.
Speaking from experience.

>> No.28426563
File: 252 KB, 598x643, 16836193869823.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28426418

>> No.28426567

>>28426418
Kys faggot

>> No.28426650
File: 1.61 MB, 678x621, thumbs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

nisu threado

>> No.28426660

>>28426418
no

>> No.28426661
File: 1.90 MB, 960x1228, file(1).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28426418
Just watch streams based retard.

>> No.28426745

>>28426418
Have the mentality of always able to quit
And quit when necessary
Let the sunk cost sink, forget about the good time and move on

>> No.28426949

>>28426418
This happens in all fandoms, all communites actually, even the real touch grass ones.
But since vtubers are merely for entertainment and not for livelihood or something, you can ditch it without worries.

>> No.28426955

>>28426418
>slowly come to realize nearly everyone involved in the VTuber community are fake, complete and utter bitches, horrible people currently or in the past, or sometimes all of the above. How can someone like myself find joy in this again and not have to constantly worry about having to keep F5ing threads here and dozens of Twitter accounts to make sure I'm not "following the enemy."

Not everyone's bad and noone is your enemy. Your cynicism is ruining your own enjoyment.

>> No.28426998

Quit worrying about how much of a whore these sluts really are. Enjoy the ones you like. Disregard the ones you don't. Never get emotionally invested unless you're prepared to get burned. Don't go looking for doxx because you'll only find pain and suffering. That being said you could take the slut pill and start enjoying AVtubers like a chad if it really bothers you. Have a pure? lmao (I forgot to take my meds) chuuba on the side to fulfill your delusions with. Simple as.

>> No.28427018
File: 257 KB, 1103x621, ___bad thread.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28426418
didn't read

>> No.28427046

Welcome to the party bitch

>> No.28427067

qrd?

>> No.28427160

>>28427067
some copypasta shit

>> No.28427277

Nigga I just like to watch cute anime girls sing and dance. Can't stand gaming or talk streams. It's a much better way to experience chuubas imo.

>> No.28427307

>>28426522
Sorry for slow response. Having a hard time with captcha. I should have clarified this board isn't the only place I see all this take place. It really seems like it's everywhere and it's being covered up with the illusion of everything being cute and everyone having fun when in reality no one is having either. I probably should take everyone here's advice and learn to let all this go when it starts affecting my mental well being. Which it currently kind of is. But to also maybe not completely throw it away either like some other anons have said and enjoy who I am comfortable with.

>> No.28427358

For me, Ive come to expect that everyone has demons and I just look past those things. Literally just watch streams. If the tuber is professional, they should be trying to separate personal drama or politics from streams. At times they may get careless, but usually they should keep everything separate.Then, you do the same, just keep focusing on the present and dont wander. itll work out, at least it does for me. Why were you there to begin with? Fun game, chill stream? Just focus on that and you will see past those things.

>> No.28427465

>>28427277
I agree with this person to the extent I am not even sure we're different people.

>> No.28427478

>>28426418
>slowly come to realize nearly everyone involved in the VTuber community are fake

just turn off your brain and watch the stream my dude, this thing is entertainment, you're not supposed to commit brain cells to this.

>> No.28427536

>>28426418
Touch grass, not every chuuba is a bad person, this community is still really positive you just need to take a break from /vt/.

>> No.28427632

>>28427478
Most likely that is my problem. I cared too much about who the person behind the performance is and what they've done as opposed to just trying to enjoy their content. The anon who said I need a break from /vt/ is more than right possibly as well.

>> No.28427658

>>28427307
i can tell you for certain that no one is having either isnt true. Im actually enjoying the streams and am distracted from real life worries.I cant say for all, but some of the girls certainly are as well.Though, I havent seen em all.

>> No.28427731

Waste of time in what way?
Vtubing is just an evolution of streaming, that's all these people are to me, they are streamers I watch, when they aren't online I watch others(I'm a big fan of streamers that do travel vlogging).
Feels like you're focused to much on the gimmick sold to you that gets you into watch them.

>> No.28427737

>>28427632
You need to watch perfect blue and get out of that mentality

>> No.28427858

>>28427307
Nah, just stay off the "discussion" places. Twitter and /vt/ are the literal bottom of the barrel and they have nothing to offer but the same shit over and over again, endlessly repeated, eternally regurgitated.

Just follow who you want, like who you want and stick with people that are in it for the fun of it. Just because you see ugliness everywhere, it doesn't mean that everything is bad, it means the place you currently are now is bad.

Again, speaking from experience.

>> No.28427875

>>28427737
It's a good movie. I probably should take its message to heart however as you said.

>> No.28427903

>>28426418
surf the kali yuga

>> No.28427904
File: 758 KB, 937x937, 1646943292227.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>all these teakeks posting long ass "im done" blogs for the last 48 hours

lemao

>> No.28427952

>>28426998
>Never get emotionally invested unless you're prepared to get burned.
>He isn't willing to walk through hell itself for love

>> No.28428215

>>28427858
I might just have let built up anxiety and stress be funneled into this one topic and felt like this was a bigger problem than it actually was. I also always worry about the ones involved in agencies than indies because the ones under agencies are usually the ones who get the most drama. VShojo for example. I used to like Mouse and Froot there but then the whole Nux thing happened and I felt like I couldn't be associated with them anymore. It's really hard to get out of that mindset.

>> No.28428244
File: 1.17 MB, 850x1570, 1657681419172.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lumi truly is a wonderful vtuber and if she let me I'd put some babies in her to keep her gene pool alive for decades to come. She is too precious and must be protected.
Thank you Lumi for existing and making my life better. I will support you and simp for you for as long as I'm alive.

>> No.28428309
File: 23 KB, 192x210, 1653231276353.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28426418
Do it how I do it, these girls are mostly lolcows, enjoy them as such

>> No.28428362

>>28426418
OP, you probably deserve this feeling. Considering you're the person who is so into drama, and doesn't want to 'follow the enemy'. Maybe you should either find a new hobby, or maybe stop believing some bullshit on 4chan of all places. Consider looking to see if you even enjoyed watching vtubers in the first place, because judging by the fact you're so quick to change sides just because people think one side is bad, it seems like you never had legitimate enjoyment from this hobby. In fact, this actually says a lot about you as a person

>> No.28428371

>>28428244
I suppose you could link me to her and I'll see what can be done there. Unless she really is simpler to find than I think.

>> No.28428413

>>28428244
Cool but who the fuck is lumi?

>> No.28428575

>>28428362
I may need to reevaluate all this if I were to be honest. I stated to other anons that I do worry about people and their pasts. But like another anon here said I need to leave that all in the past and not let it cloud my enjoyment. I also need to really give as close a look as I can and see if I really am or even did enjoy this in the first place. I hope it won't have an outcome I don't want to come to.

>> No.28428645
File: 38 KB, 500x500, 1615599019753.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28426418
There's kind of no going back when you see people acting like idiots in youtube comments saying shit you know is easily literally not true or debunked, it feels like they all "know" but they're pretending they don't and are just intentionally popping 5 xanaxes and deluding themselves.

Actually the way it is is a lot of those people really DON'T know, and looking at them from the outside, they seem to have very literally a child-like mentality, like a naive 6-7 year old's view on the quibbles around vtubers, the "everyone should be friends, be nice :((( why can't we have world peace :(((" kind of takes.

On the flip side, a lot of the people who either know more or more importantly, they contemplate more beyond the clips they saw last week and can connect longstanding dots, sometimes turn into those super annoying doxfags, the "le secret knowledge wink wink wink wink" types. So, between people acting like actual babies, which I cannot stand, and people being shameless doxfags acting like they're cool kids just from having le forbidden knowledge and making everything about that, /vt/ actually has a good balance of level-headed people who are also not at gunpoint to always force things into a positive message like quite key, like on the Holo reddit, most discords etc (that's another thing, most discords are hugboxes, doxfag hellholes or 99% irrelevant off topic circlejerks).

/vt/ liked Ame more than basically any other EN probably until just yesterday, because, circumstances changed, she went into territory she never did before and some people did not like it. That, is called balance, actions have consequences etc. Other places just cast each other nervous side-glances and go "w-we don't care right, it's nothing right" and bluff that everything's fine - this, is sticking your head in the sand. It works for just self-delusion, some people WANT to remain infantile about these things pretending like they're just silly anime characters forever and ever, right up until the fucking floor collapses out from under them like with Coco or Rushia, of which of course you can barely even discuss those in all their entire angles on most places. What you are disillusioned with is the chuubas themselves by now and leaving here will not make that go away. I wouldn't blame us, or yourself, blame the chuubas for being people. As it turns out, most people suck. If you wanna keep watching chuubas find ones who do not yet suck, and stick with them until they start sucking and move on.

>> No.28428790

>>28426418
anyone else feeling the burnout from vtubers? it's starting to get boring to be honest. i'm planning on taking a break for a week and see what happens

>> No.28428922

>>28428790
It's likely a burnout from this place, not vtubers.
Cynicism is a dangerous drug with diminishing returns. Go watch streams, and leave these cretins to wallow in their filth.

>> No.28429126

>>28428645
This right here. I wouldn't have even been able to put this into my own words. These are the kinds of things I see all the time but didn't go into detail with my original post to keep it brief and to the point. Like recent anons have said as I write this I very well might need to not let myself fall into cynicism and take a break. The only VTuber I really have not given up on yet aside from everyone else until I reevaluate myself is fallenshadow. She is one I genuinely do enjoy even though I have only been able to watch VODs and not be able to tune in live yet, I'm sure it all might come back but, as I and others have said, I have a lot to think about more rationally than I have so far.

>> No.28429342

I think I feel you OP, somehow this board's brand of shitposting on top of shitposting feels so forced that it's like it's constantly being raided by organized groups from elsewhere, who keep feeding themselves in a loop and ignore any reply that could kill their narrative.
At least the specific vtuber generals are decent most of the time so there's a place to hide, often enough.

>> No.28429549

>>28429342
It really can be chaos at points. It got to a point I stopped coming here for that reason. I sadly need to head off but I think I got things worked out and know what I should do now however. Everyone else can keep talking of course until this thread is gone but I hope everyone will be able to have a good rest of the day. Thank you again, everyone. Farewell.

>> No.28429551
File: 112 KB, 1280x579, 8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28426418
It was bound to happen since Vtubing, especially English Vtubing, is nothing but e-thottery and clout chasing left and right.

>> No.28429576

>>28428922
That won't fix shit. Once you start seeing chuubas as real people with real problems and being real shitters, such as realizing they may not in fact endlessly love you the viewers, you snap out of it. You'd be a dumber, more deluded, IMO vastly inferior person if you do NOT respond to obvious cues betraying your trust, than if you do. That's the friendzone, that's the orbiter mentality, if you tolerate being tossed around and assumed you'll just put up with it. You're being Stockholmed if you start trying to bend over to justify taking more bullshitting lying and coverups from fucking vtubers than you do from real people. They're not special, they're not gods, they can and do fuck up. If you don't like one anymore you don't have to keep watching. Shocking truth.

IMO it's like The Matrix. The system Cover tries to set up is a perfect world designed to satisfy and keep you content throughout. Once you exit the matrix and see the real world behind these chuubas you can't just forget it. When chuubas whiff answers to important questions or something outright yab happens, if it's a world-changing event -for you- the confusion arises from just-you actually realizing you're in a carefully controlled world Cover made but then walking down the street and seeing everyone else totally ignorant, or at least seemingly pretending to be which is kind of maddening in its own right. If you think you're ready to go you can't just go help all those poor ignorant people, just go.

>> No.28429671

>>28429551
>yall
>valid/invalid
what a shit company

>> No.28430050
File: 593 KB, 1186x671, 1612676143589.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28426418
Improve yourself

>> No.28430171

>>28429126
Realistically speaking, this place is a poison to the mindset. I can understand what this anon above is saying >>28428645
but utlimately, one massive issue with this place is that you have no consquences for your posts and it's too easy to bait (You)s, so a lot of people will post just o try to get some attention. I'd wager a lot of people in the catalog debating drama haven't watched a single stream of the vtuber of the day that they have decided to dogpile on.
This thread doesn't seem as bad as the rest of he catalog, so I'll be frank. My own oshi is Rushia/Mikeneko/Nazuna, so you can imagine that my experience here during the months of February were absolutely horrible. She was attacked from all angles by multiple fanbases on here, including some deranged schizos, but it was right at the point when my own faith in her was temporarily shaken to a degree that I could never have expected.
Pretty much everything she had ever done was dragged up out of the dark and thrown in front of me in a desperate effort to convince me that my oshi was a vile, manipulative women who never cared for her fanbase, with constant references to things that I was only hearing about for the first time while the actual information about her situation at that time was coming out at a very slow rate, with too much uncertainty that it allowed posters here the perfect opportunity to sow rrats left, right and centre. The only reason I feel we were able to get through it here was that the regulars made a private chat server in order to ensure that people could talk about her without the fear of falseflaggers ruining the discussion.
It was there when I began to actually talk to the older fans of her, the ones who had been following her every move for far longer than I had. The ones who knew her better than anyone. And they were the ones who were able to clear up any misunderstandings or explain that despite what people might say, she is someone who is worthwhile to put your trust into.
I'm aware I'm rambling at this point, but at the end of the story, my faith in my oshi has slowly but surely recovered over the days, weeks and even months and I feel more secure in her now that I have a true grasp as to what type of girl she is. Perhaps that's what you might need? Not a hugbox, but just a group of likeminded fans that you can actually talk to about your oshi and share your concerns, your worries, your fears and of course your love for your oshi without the fear of dishonest actors trying to ruin everything for you? I don't know if my perspective is helpful at all, and I'm sure I'll get a few dumb responses to my post, but those are my honest feelings.

>> No.28430211

Watch Selen

>> No.28430263

>>28426418
That's weird it turns out that normie humans that can pay for an expensive virtual avatar are still normie humans. A new coat of paint doesn't fix all the rust and damage underneath. I almost want to say that I told you so. The truth is that I didn't tell you so; I just sat back and watched it unfold. If I told you what would happen at the start you would have just whined like a bitch and wasted my time telling me I was so wrong. It wouldn't have changed anything. So you can sit there now and think about the community and the shady people, like you're a third party, but you were there enabling all of it. I don't associate with your community because I only enjoy the medium and I don't mind watching your community burn or destroy itself. In the end the medium will remain and the possibilities are only more and more exciting with each new advance bringing us closer to a future I want to see. Let your community and hobby be the sacrificial body on the pyre of progress.

>> No.28430282

>>that wont fix shit. Id say think past it. I never had that view with holo EN, though I did have it at the start w JP, since their characters are more iron clad. Or maybe I just cant understand a word they say, so I think they are just funny happy girls.

You are enjoying somthing from the stream, finding some joke funny. Finding somthing interesting to listen to...etc. Its friendly business in my view. Not just taking BS.

I do agree that, if you come to dislike one, you can stop watching. But for me, unless Im actually getting negative returns( then I would leave as well), I stay w tubers I like. Ive come to expect low standards from literally everyone I meet, so its no different here.Its more of a standard for me, like, this is good as it gets.

>> No.28430475

>>28430171
>My own oshi is Rushia/Mikeneko/Nazuna
>that my oshi was a vile, manipulative women who never cared for her fanbase,
I have bad news anon, but she doesn't care about you and her fanbase, she only cares about your money, she doesn't know you exist

>> No.28430499
File: 661 KB, 686x701, 1645782781261.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This board is only good for personal oshi threads, Everything else is console shitflinging.
Unironically stop coming to this garbage shithole.

>> No.28430587
File: 1.05 MB, 1152x738, gura-birthday-badge.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28430211
Honestly, selen's solo streams remind me of why I even like vtubers in the first place. Just cute anime girl having fun while being acting silly, same reason gura is my favorite but she's just been getting dogpiled with offstream stuff lately.

>> No.28430612

>>28426418
I'm just here for fun. I like vtubers and watch them regularly but I never really attach myself to a single one. I view the drama as extra entertainment on top of just watching vtubers. I look at it like WWE drama between wrestlers and I think /here/ is really funny. I think you should just not take it so seriously.

>> No.28430621

>>28430475
Actually if there is one chuuba who cares about you personally it's Rushia/Mikeneko/Nazuna. She literally set her career on fire caring so much about what her fans thought of her. And we know that she was sending private videos to her whales. She also responds and favorites fans comments all of the time. Just because your oshii hates your guys, don't assume mine does.

>> No.28430647

I don't watch streams I just watch funny clips.

Why would I sit around watching some girl play a video game terribly for the chance that there are one or two funny moments in there that get clipped immediately

>> No.28430661

>>28430475
you can say the exact same thing about literally every streamer that has ever existed and will ever exist.

>> No.28430692
File: 48 KB, 850x850, AAHHAHAHAHAHAH.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28426563
The unbelievable fucking irony of saying this while posting a wojak.

>> No.28430697

>>28426418
i aint reading that but holy shit did Ame fuck teamates up that badly?

>> No.28430776

>>28430621
>And we know that she was sending private videos to her whales
Pretty sure that part was proven false, anon? Also, I deliberately didn't respond to that guy's post because he was just proving my point. Does he really care about the truth or not? Who knows? But giving him a reply is already too much of a service to him.

>> No.28430778

>>28430621
>And we know that she was sending private videos to her whales
You just confirmed my point there, she only cares about your money, kek

>> No.28431310

>>28430661
Exactly. Well done for realizing the point. None of them give a shit about you beyond abstract & materialistic things (e.g. your viewership, or your wallet). Likewise you don't *know* them. You don't *know* a vtuber moreso than you don't *know* a fleshtuber, and you don't *know* a fleshtuber either. The moment you think otherwise you have been baited and are making irrational evaluations and decisions.

>> No.28431333

>>28430050
OP needs to use these feelings to be productive and improve himself. Ame was right.

>> No.28431433

>>28426418
Nah

>> No.28431504
File: 3.96 MB, 1334x750, 1D053D32-3E50-48D9-8071-D0950210A21A.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28426418
>this guy didn’t watch the Pekora live today
It’s easy getting motivation and reasons to watch if you follow HoloJP too. Admittedly I would probably be in the same boat if I was EN only fan.

>> No.28431525

>>28431310
this was never a revelation to anyone other than you

>> No.28431608

>>28431525
Then don't act like it's a meaningless statement just because it's always true. It's meaningful precisely because it's always true.

>> No.28431666

>>28426418
>>28427536
this. once you step outside the confines of deranged /vt/, you'll discover you can actually have fun conversations about your interests without people crying about whores and men, or fucking whatever else is the flavour of the week

>> No.28431786
File: 1.97 MB, 3840x2560, phase connect 8 invaders.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28426418
Phase Connect chad here. Very happy with my fine selection of Vtubers to watch.

>> No.28431835

>>28431608
Its like saying the sky is blue.
This is something everyone is expected to know and understand and all things afterwards are built off that premise. Using basic common sense to doompost about something that everyone has been saying since debut isn't meaningful, its fucking stupid.
Yea, the sky is blue, big deal, now lets talk about how cool those clouds look.

>> No.28431909

>>28426418
>Someone or groups of people end up becoming terrible people
You just see their true face behind the anime mask
>everyone is out for or against each other
that is corpo war, not enough bread for everyone, they have to take from each other to grow
>controversy after controversy piles on top of everything else
/vt/ is a place to talk about that. How new?
>I used to enjoy it but then I kept encountering the dark side behind all this and slowly come to realize nearly everyone involved in the VTuber community are fake, complete and utter bitches, horrible people currently or in the past, or sometimes all of the above
Despite looking stupid, /vt/ still a part of 4ch. It's time for you to choose red pill or blue pill, just like the faggot came before you did

>> No.28431916

>>28428371
>>28428413
Her channel name is Lumi Neko I think

>> No.28431998

>>28431835
Apparently half this fucking board have never seen the sky before, or at the very least insist it's pink. Have you seen the state of /vt/? This thread itself?

This being true is such a fundamental law that it should inform everything you think about the industry (not necessarily for the worst, but it's valuable to understand the system the way it is, rather than how you pretend it is).

>> No.28432003

>>28430171
That is an interesting outcome as it seems a lot of people have forgiven Rushia over time, but that is explicitly due to how she handled it post-fuckup. Even /vt/ doesn't hate her remotely as much and you see a lot of actual support for Nazuna. I, would not have guessed this outcome even a week ago, but it is what it is. Similarly I would not have guessed people are actually at a crossroads with Ame right now, I thought she would be rock solid indefinitely. Times change, eh. See what Rushia did right to win people back, is a lot of chuubas would have just table-flipped at that moment thinking the gig's up and just spill all the dirty laundry, and she seemed very close to doing that but decided to soldier on and keep doing what she was doing instead of go down in history as the bitter drama queen who turned on everyone. So even without that support group, you probably eventually would have seen a reformation of fans coming in from the Mike the Cat threads and so on. What's interesting is I feel Rushia did not have a strong or solid EN fanbase really before her big yab, she was just the le pettan boinboin screechy girl in clips, but now people were curious to see how she'd handle things and like how she's navigated what should have been a bad end to a career.

Coco on the other hand, even though the circumstances of her leaving Holo were far more sad/tragic (assuming you think it's mostly because the chinese harassed her and cover didn't do enough about it besides isolate her), she's directly gone back on her word about things and also let down everyone's hopes that she was going to use that moment of freedom to do amazing things in the vtuber world and instead just did very boring ordinary things.

>> No.28432061

>>28431998
yea /vt/ is filled with retards that need to go outside and maybe talk to real women. also not a grand revelation.

>> No.28432063

>>28430692
On twitter, of all places.

>> No.28432102

>go to youtube
>type vtuber in search bar
>filter by live channels
>click on channels till you find 2-3 2views that seem like someone fun to watch/hang out with
>there's a good chance they are just nobodies who live normal lives and decided to stream because it looks like fun hobby
that's how i found my oshi, not trying to groom her or anything, just feels like a breath of fresh air to hang out with someone treating it like a hobby and not having delusions of grandeur.
fuck holos, fuck nijis, fuck 2 view startups, fuck vshojo, they are here to make money and do their networking reps so that they can jump shit from one corp to another.

>> No.28432192

>>28426418
>How can someone like myself find joy in this again and not have to constantly worry about having to keep F5ing threads here and dozens of Twitter accounts to make sure I'm not "following the enemy." I'd say "I hate it here" but I don't know if I can actually say that because I want to enjoy it again but I can't see myself wanting to get involved any further.
If you want to find joy do not go to 4chan. This place has some of the most miserable and mentally ill people on the internet and they will find a way to destroy anything and everything you love because that's the only thing that makes them happy.

>> No.28432252

>>28428244
a-anon...
She is getting dicked on a nightly basis
No, it's not you
Also it's BBC

>> No.28432310

>>28426418
Ignorance is bliss.
You being on this shit board with all of these schizos who stalk chuubas and explain why they're bad people is breaking your illusion.
You're educated on the reality of your hobby but the reality is unfortunate. If you want to go back to how things were then leave here, spend less time looking into the chuubas and mindlessly enjoy their content.

>> No.28432328

>>28429576
>my girlfriend lied to me so the next logical step is to turn gay
suit yourself dude

>> No.28432335
File: 747 KB, 1600x1200, 1621849277171.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The world is vast, find a new hobby, enrich your life, find your purpose.
As a man you can't let a woman control your life to this extent.
Be free.

>> No.28432482

something tells me this anon was an amelia watson watcher

>> No.28432498

>>28432192
On the other hand, people here like >>28428645 do have a point in that most vtuber discussion elsewhere feels hollow or like it's sticking its head in the sand about not-so-liked things about certain chuubas until the last minute. It feels like you might as well be talking to an AI bot trying to sell you something and not much else. At least you see actual opinions here sometimes, things that help you better understand your own feelings and that ultimately is useful to have.

We existed before vtubers did, we probably will outlive vtubers as a concept, we know what the real world is and what real people are like - we shouldn't insist on forcing the fake happy world nonstop and shun anyone who tries to reform or question the wisdom of it. It sounds like a manic depressive or bipolar person having an episode when you see people putting ridiculous spin on statements that when taken on their face, can be devastating and (fake) world-shattering. There is not a lot of healthy discussion about vtubers basically anywhere and yet here of all places is one of the only ones I've found, sometimes, some actual thoughtful heart to heart talk and that is worth all the shitposters.

>> No.28432587
File: 23 KB, 320x320, 1648928314285.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28427952
vtubers don't love you dood
the ones who say they do just want your money
the vtubers who want to make their income by being funny and entertaining, or who just want to play games and have fun are the normal ones

>> No.28432604

>>28426418
It IS a waste of time. Ame was ironically giving good advice that we should stop watching vtubers and do literally anything else.
I've tried to stop but I'm addicted, this is very worrying

>> No.28432931

>>28432102
>they are here to make money
grow up anon. of course they fucking are.
vtubers have more needs than to get your dick hard

>> No.28433076
File: 707 KB, 1123x638, 36ce1249977cc46fbf5595519844d5b8.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28432931
some of them are here to make money AND have fun in the process. One year of being 3dpd and she felt the same she feels now. Only western whores are the problem because they treat this shit like a job where you clock in and out and shouldn't bother showing up if your viewers don't meet some arbitrary donation quota.

>> No.28433144

>>28428645
>/vt/ liked Ame more than basically any other EN probably until just yesterday
The EN most liked by /jp/ is probably Kiara but Ame commanded a general level of respect for being a technical powerhouse. There is nothing worth being upset about what Ame said, there is certainly no reason for her to deny joining larger group events. for me, the issue is that her comment very much had the same energy as Finana saying "educate yourself" when she banned the word trap from her chat which is just an attitude that doesnt sit well with people

>> No.28433220

>>28426418
You're one of the fools who takes everything here so literally. The people who actually enjoy it here are posting ironically, false flagging, and baiting 24/7 or staying within containment threads.

>> No.28433299

>oshi is JP
>don't have to deal with JP antis
>don't have to deal with ENsharts
>discuss streams normally with 10 people instead of 300 people fighting to say "THING SHE JUST SAID" and treating everything like a twitch chat
It's that easy, choose better oshis

>> No.28433347

>>28433144
Not them, but I see what you're getting at there. Finana's "educate yourself" was ignorance from both sides that seemed like high school drama, but Ame seemed to be more personal to a lot of people and that's where I think most of this is stemming from

>> No.28434876

i simply watch vtubers as entertainment and have no financial or emotional investment in them whatsoever

>> No.28434958

>>28433076
I like how her viewership tripled as soon as she got a model.

>> No.28436233

>>28426418
>7 full lines of text
Are you fucking retarded anon, this is /vt/ not reddit

>> No.28436346

>>28426418
Oh by the way just turn off your pc you fag, you are clearly too involved for your own good. Literally just turn off your pc and go do something else.

>> No.28437267

>>28426418
If you think about it, this board is becoming quite like Twitter.
If I had full control of the rules, I would make a rule that bans dramafags and console warring.
This is a board to discuss virtual youtubers streams and content, and so far it's worked out to be a tabloid where many that use it are just waiting for the next hot-button topic to get up in arms about.
Not unlike Twitter waiting for the next person to cancel.
This place would be greatly improved by stern and strict moderation that forbids the entry of people who are here only to join the bandwagon and shit on things just to shit on it, who don't even watch streams, who don't even watch CLIPS, who have no vested interest in these vtubers, and just want to be here simply to cause and perpetuate chaos.
They could be purged and nothing of value would be lost.

>> No.28439236

>>28437267
bait threads are not the problem, it just show how trashy a board is, see /pol/ and /a/
For example of a good board, see /vg/, everyone have their own place in there
The ratio of corpo threads, rrat threads, fetish threads and self aware threads must be maintained carefully, the one should be deleted is low effort shitposting threads, created to stir up drama

>> No.28439658

>>28437267
>becoming
Anon I...
>>28439236
>For example of a good board, see /vg/
Anon I...

>> No.28439775

>>28426418
Your mistake was the same as mine - getting invested in fake promises. Specifically, in HoloEN and NijiEN. Branch out into the small corpo and indie scene and you'll enjoy it all once more. Both of those megacorporations are catering to the lowest common denominator and no value will ever come from them anymore.

HoloEN especially went from pure gold to pure shit in barely two years. They betrayed absolutely everything that made them appealing and are now blaming US for rejecting their bullshit.

>> No.28440707

>>28426998
>Have a pure? lmao (I forgot to take my meds) chuuba on the side to fulfill your delusions with.
That's the problem, there are no pure chuubas, so I can't escape.

>> No.28440988

>>28427737
Do you mind spoiling it for me

>> No.28441162

>>28426418
>to make sure I'm not "following the enemy."
Become a misogynist. Once all women are your enemy, then you can pick and choose the ones you happen to like.

>> No.28441661

>>28430621
If you're not bothered about her desperately trying to fuck that alien guy and hide it from you all then there's nothing to be upset about.

>> No.28441735

>>28431666
Then what are you doing wasting your time here?

>> No.28443061

>>28430171
>And they were the ones who were able to clear up any misunderstandings or explain that despite what people might say, she is someone who is worthwhile to put your trust into.
I'd really like to hear the details of this. I'm going through my own crisis of faith with my oshi and I don't have anyone to turn to. I feel like if I brought up my genuine concerns I would simply be ostracized. Did you use your regular screen names in the chat or was it mostly anonymous?

>> No.28444871

>>28432587
>vtubers don't love you dood
Neither do real women, but at least Vtubers have the decency to keep up the act.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action