[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 968 KB, 4400x2430, 1613590329923.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2796016 No.2796016 [Reply] [Original]

I thought it was the latter at first, same as all other GFE chuubas. But when you watch her interact with literally anyone that isn't either her fans or her genmates, she's a complete autist. And I don't think it's scripted either, after seeing that one clip with her and Mito, where she basically brings up Mito's doxxing incident at her school as some sort of "small talk", as if she'd have any interest in bringing that shit up in public. I doubt her and Mito scripted some sort of conversation about Mito having her personal life exposed, so it has to be genuine, right? And I don't think someone that autistic is capable of manipulating other autists in a stacy-like manner, are they?

>> No.2796116

>>2796016
Agaisnt popular belief, GFE vtubers usually develop the same parasocial relationship their audience has, when they get in the "GFE mode" they are really into it, you dont just learn the names of a few hundreds people by hating them

>> No.2796534

>>2796016
She can script it without needing Mito. Are any of these people autists in the literal definition? I don't think any medical professional would use them as an example of an autist. If you mean general usage of autist like anti-social or shy around people, it's still no. Nearly every one of Hololive has had past experience as a streamer. Being nervous around strangers playing a group game, or just blurting topics out because you can't cut dead air is one thing, but none of these people would qualify as an autist. They are already 1000x more outgoing than the average 4chan poster just by having videos of themselves out there talking to thousands of people, having active twitters, go out for food, etc.

>> No.2796806

>>2796016
Let me guide you to your people, Vshojo whore apologist
>>2785236

>> No.2796847

>>2796016
Calling Rushia fake is like saying Twinkies are fake food. We know. It's kind of an in joke that she is so transparently fake in some ways (like staging her mom calling on the phone) that it's dorky in its own way. Like she thinks she's fooling us when no, we can all tell. How should I put it. You know Meatwad in ATHF, how he usually seems stupid as dirt but sometimes has some comments/insights that suggest he's not actually that dumb at all, but then turns around and plays with his kids toys and seems to authentically enjoy it? Rushia's a bit like that.

So yes, she's not actually-retarded and does have actual thoughts/opinions in her head which may be a bit surprising when they surface, but also she's reclusive and childish and eithers plays that up or tamps it down depending on what she's attempting to project outward to the audience that day.

>> No.2796897

>>2796016
>Rushia
>Fake
You mentally ill. Rushia are more menhera than Ollie and Matsuri. She's easily jealous when her gakichoi watch or SC other girls. It's just she's being subtle about that.

>> No.2796922

>>2796016
>is she just another e thot
Anon....they are all e thots dude. I mean i like chubbas and all but this is a fantasy, this women want the money and viewers want the cutesy act. It's all fantasy man, just enjoy it for what it is or look somewhere else.

>> No.2797078

>>2796922
What is the point of thinking of women this way? Lmao.
No one can keep a charade for too long, just compare any chubber from their debut to today, their true personality always slips through their character, specially in this case since they stream almost daily, literally impossible to be a fake for even most of the time. Rushia does play out a lot of her character's traits, but I'm sure that she is aware that her viewers are fully aware that she acting.

>> No.2797318

>>2796922
There are chuubas who stream while earning less than a Mcdonalds' job with whom a 100 viewers would be a good day, but you never see them until they get popular. And then when one in a thousand of them do, you slap the same label on them. You see that they're getting a lot of money so you conclude they must be streaming for the money.
If you believe in nothing else, believe that companies have a vested interest in hiring people not wholly in it for the money, if only so they can skim more of it from them. What's easier, to hire someone who fits her character, loves streaming and her audience, or to hire someone who fakes all of it and pray that she never has such a bad off-day that her act slips completely and casts doubt on the rest of the talents?
It's the same thing for news networks and talk shows. It's far easier to hire pundits who genuinely hold the opinions they spew than to get someone to pretend to be someone they're not.

>> No.2797380

>>2797078
>What is the point of thinking of women this way?
Women? Anon im not talking about all women, im talking specifically about the women pretending to be anime girls online.

>> No.2797515

>>2797380
chuubas don't really put much effort into pretending to be actual anime girls at all.

>> No.2798736

Everything a woman presents to you is a lie. Always remember this.

>> No.2799289

>>2798736
I'm happy to hear my mother didn't really mean it when she told me I was a disgrace and kicked me out of the house. I'm sure she'll accept me back, this park bench is pretty cold...

>> No.2799401

>>2798736
That applies to all humans though. Males aren't exactly genuine/sincere most of the time either.

>> No.2800949

They're all e-thots.

>> No.2801056

>>2797515
Have you heard their voices? Anyone sounds like that IRL, you'd slap them. Even Coco's voice isn't exactly the same as Kson's and is more different than old Kson.

>> No.2801204

>>2799289
Shouldn't have been gay then

>> No.2801516

>>2801056
OK, explain Marine, Towa and Miko then.

>> No.2801696

All of the Holos are e-thots. Shoot yourself in the head with a bullet.

>> No.2804439

>>2801516
What you hear today is not twap's actual voice. Look at her earlier videos, and debut.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action