[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 141 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault-5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27934003 No.27934003 [Reply] [Original]

Calling all vshitshowers! Calling all vshitshowery! You are at-WE are at war! This is war! I will not stand idly by while you t-take heed and mock and curse my idols and my waifus. For you have dishonored me, and I will not stand for it! As I stand upon my native weaboo heritage, I will-I will hunt you down, you damn dirty vshitshowers! This. Is. War.

AIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAI-YAAAAAOIIII!

Put down your superchats, and... bring yourselves unto me. I will hun-or I will hunt you down and really smite thee! You have been warned with the weaboo ancestry.

>> No.27934087
File: 90 KB, 757x757, 1657353697173.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>27934003
Twappi thread...

>> No.27934146
File: 667 KB, 1103x621, 1648448438834.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cool post, bro

>> No.27934181
File: 2.99 MB, 2400x3200, kson.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I have a dream.

That one day every chuuba in this industry will control their own destiny. A land of the truly free, dammit. An industry of talents, not idols, ruled by entertainment, not committee! Where the audience changes to suit the performer, not the other way around. Where power and content are back where they belong: in the hands of the creators! Where every chuuba is free to think - to act - for themselves!

Fuck all these limp-dick unicorns and chickenshit management. Fuck this 24-hour Internet spew of kayfabe and purityfagging bullshit! Fuck Idolatry! Fuck the Incels! FUCK! ALL OF IT!

Idol culture is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes, a new Vtubing community will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The seiso will be purged and the yabbiest will thrive - free to live as they see fit, they'll MAKE VTUBING GREAT AGAIN!

You see, I was using Vtubing as a business, to END Vtubing as a business! In my new culture, people will yab and rrat for what they BELIEVE! Not for idolshit. not for unicorns! Not for what they're told is seiso. Every chuuba will be free to stream her own videos!

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action