[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-11: Warosu is now out of maintenance. Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 94 KB, 256x223, 1657310389917.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27775386 No.27775386 [Reply] [Original]

>https://youtu.be/cqFIcw8YE_0?t=1385
well said

>> No.27775717

>>27775386
Based. I will now subscribe to Pippa.

>> No.27775789

>>27775386
>pander furry whore panders to retards like you for more donations
color me shocked

>> No.27775836
File: 84 KB, 1052x588, pipparing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27775836

>>27775789
seethe faggotchama

>> No.27775856

>27775789
>panders to the fans
>this is bad

>> No.27775860

>>27775789
how's that "talen freedom" taste like, cuck?

>> No.27775901

>>27775789
Okay, do (You) agree or not?

>> No.27776079

>>27775860
you tell me, didn't you watch pippa get tossed around by her furry boyfriend or did you conveniently forgot that.

>> No.27776119

>>27775386
based on what I've seen on a bunch of vshojo streams, talent freedom just seems to mean 'react streamer'

>> No.27776324

>>27776119
>fat lazy viewer just wants to sit on their ass and watch chuuba
>fat lazy streamer just wants to sit on ass and watch youtube
best of both worlds

>> No.27776421

>>27775386
>leech it

>> No.27776444

If Pippa was free do do whatever she wanted she'd already be fingered by Metokur on stream. Do you want this?

>> No.27776509

>>27776119

Creative Freedom Content: You Laugh You Lose!

https://streamable.com/gm7921

>> No.27776618

>>27775386
She basically said what I've been saying about kson for a while now. Her crass humor worked because she was in an environment where you wouldn't expect to see that stuff so it defied expectations. Once she went indie she stopped being nearly as funny, despite doing the same shit, because those expectations were gone. Now that she's joined Vshojo she would have to reimage herself as the seiso one to defy expectations because they outslut her by a mile.

>> No.27776689

>>27776618

Exactly, Its not as funny as when she was a dragon.

I still miss meme review where the girl learns and laugh the meme kaigainiki's made for them.

>> No.27776736

>>27775386
LEECH LEECH LEECH LEECH LEECH LEECH
LEECHKIN LEECHPPA

>> No.27776744

>>27776119
Freedom means they can do whatever they want and collab with whoever they want. Froot has been doing streams where she just comments on Apex esports with a cheerleader outfit, and no corpo or manager will tell her to do something else.

>> No.27776941

>>27776744
https://youtu.be/ymAB7vNnOeA
Did they ever actually do creative stuff Hololive never did or is it actually just a meme? Legit question.

>> No.27777021
File: 132 KB, 915x665, Vshojo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27777021

>>27776744
Does that include the freedom to go shill your shit corporation someplace else?

>> No.27777036

whoa it's a pippa thread in the catalog again! i wonder what she has to say this time!

what's that? it's another opinion that completely toes the 4chan line like all her other hot takes for some reason?

she has done it again! i'll watch her streams for sure!

>> No.27777047

>>27776941
Yeah but where is Towa's cheerleader outfit? This is what the oppressive boot of Japanese corpos is like. For the sake of freedom, Towa NEEDS a cheerleader outfit. In fact, I will not rest until every Holo has a cheerleader outfit.

>> No.27777070

>>27776941
First clip I ever saw of vshojo it was someone posting a reaction to my oshi. Within, I shit you not, ten seconds
>that looks like a pussy!

>> No.27777071
File: 88 KB, 849x517, sample-a6915b5a26419e0ad938a40af26cf173.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27777071

>>27776941
Freedom is different from creativity. Hololive girls are still be expected to do a schedule even if they do something different every once in a while. They aren't even allowed to get new outfits at will.

>> No.27777118

>>27777070
Does it look like a pussy?

>> No.27777164

>>27777071
>Hololive girls are still be expected to do a schedule
>Ayame, Aqua, and Shion exist

>> No.27777174

>>27777071
Tell me more about Sana and Ayame's schedules.

>> No.27777251

>>27777118
Not to me. But I'm sure you're next line will be calling me an incel so last reply.

>> No.27777266

>>27777174
They don't need to stream because they can come with a pity story and get big amounts of superchats and ccv whenever they do stream purely because of the Hololive branding.

>> No.27777327

>>27777266
Must have schedule but don't need to have schedule. Everything makes sense now thanks.

>> No.27777380

>>27777327
I didn't said must.

>> No.27777396

>>27777071
>They aren't even allowed to get new outfits at will
Outfits are provided by Cover, but they can pay from their own pocket if they want to commission one, as Pekora did with her prison outfit.
https://youtu.be/oLXuDdZLqoY

>> No.27777424

>>27777396
Explain why Irys doesn't have a new outfit.

>> No.27777434

>>27776744
That's not exactly groundbreaking, thats something you could also just as easily do as an Indie, especially in the Western scene where you don't have to deal with as much copyright bullshit as you do in Japan.
Ignoring the talents personalities, I just don't see what exactly Vshojo brings to the table that isn't already achievable within strict Japanese-run vtuber agencies like Anykara or Cover. Especially in terms of game selection, the three companies really aren't that different nowadays.

>> No.27777456

Freedom to be whores and brag about their bf... I think the only creative one if the shemale robot, mouse and, whenever she not riding her bf's dick, nyanners. Other than that, the rest have no talent/personality and get carried by their models.

>> No.27777463

>>27777424
Redjuice is a piece of shit and someone should unironically Abe his ass so Sana can become her new mama. She already did the mascots because he clearly wasn't going to.

>> No.27777523

>>27777434
>thats something you could also just as easily do as an Indie
That's how VShojo started. They were just a bunch of indies that wanted some extra perks like better merch and sponsors. That's what Kson meant by saying they are not a corporation: VShojo girls are functionally the same as indies, and VShojo are the ones working for the girls, rather than the other way around.

>> No.27777547
File: 75 KB, 225x225, Bit smug.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27777547

>>27777036
Imagine seething over a small corpo 3view.

>> No.27777583

>>27777434
Game selection on Twitch means you just pick any game you want to play it and play it, you don't have to ask permission to anyone. Veibae in particular sometimes play old weird games like Harvester and Gothic.

>> No.27777592

>>27775386
I don't watch this Pippa girl often, but every clip I've seen posted of her seems to suggest all her tastes and takes are tailor-made to appeal to /vt/. I respect the hustle to latch onto a niche audience.

>> No.27777664
File: 240 KB, 2048x1000, FQBAubeXoAYoCL1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27777664

>>27777463
Indies and VShojo girls can just commission a new outfit whenever they want, even if it's not the same artist. Even if it looks completely different.

>> No.27777706

>>27777664
that's a bad thing

>> No.27777722

>>27777456
Aethel is actually a cool guy and they can come up with solid comedy bits.

>> No.27777725

>>27775386
Holy fucking based. Pippa, i kneel.

>> No.27777799

>>27777706
That means you personally don't like talent freedom.

>> No.27777936

>>27777799
no shit, aren't you trying to convince people that it's a good thing? it's clearly bad based on your examples

>> No.27777941

>>27777424
What kind of retarded question is that? Because they haven't provided her a new one yet, and she evidently doesn't feel the need to commission a new one with her own money. Pekora's been for two years with just two outfits (regular and yukata), and she's basically their biggest member. Fuck if I know what their criteria for choosing who gets a new outfit is, but that's besides the point.

>> No.27778008

>>27777936
Which example?

>> No.27778049
File: 171 KB, 1282x1000, 1656469619207.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27778049

>>27777941
Irys cried on stream over her frustration with management. If it was possible to get a new outfit and 3D she would have done so already.

>> No.27778086
File: 98 KB, 233x244, 1648209147571.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27778086

>>27777592
Well she is a Watamate and admitted sheepposter.
Also her post in an early /auds/ thread has been found:
>>https://warosu.org/vt/thread/726712#p728139

She sounds like she appeals to /vt/ because she is from here and legitimately autistic.

>> No.27778096

>>27776119
OH NONONONO ANON you can't just say the truth like that!

>> No.27778162

>>27778086
She literally got range banned. Probably posting in this thread with a VPN.

>> No.27778293
File: 630 KB, 1800x2400, 647839.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27778293

>>27775386
Is this a case of autism? Trying to fit in with /vt/. Or does she actually see a market pandering to here.
I don't think that worked out for Beatani.

>> No.27778298
File: 38 KB, 542x549, 1643469517145.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27778298

>>27778008
are you shitting me? only streaming reactions to apex esports and/or buying a shitty new model by themselves

>> No.27778311

>>27776079
oh any clips?

>> No.27778363

>>27777664
Flipflopping on art styles is universally loathed. Even gacha games try to avoid that shit. FGO being the major exception and nobody can honestly defend it there because a lot of it looks like trash. There's a reason IRyS's and Roberu's models are considered debuffs. They stick out like a sore thumb compared to everyone else and not in the good way. Artistic consistency is important.

>> No.27778489

>>27778049
yes i believe she cried about management on stream. omegalul

>> No.27778575

>>27777664
That's because they're not vtubers, anon. They're streamers with an interchangeable avatar. Of course they won't care about character identities and kayfabe.

>> No.27778619

>>27777266
>who is nyaners?
>who is hime?

>> No.27778628

>>27775789
seethe holonazi

>> No.27778632

>>27778049
Can't find anything about it. Timestamp?

>> No.27778650

>>27777664
How do you even sell merch when your design changes every few month?

>> No.27778697
File: 3.88 MB, 270x205, 1609894495742.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27778697

>>27777523
>he believed her shill stream

>> No.27778707

>>27778311
Just some sounbites that are a vacation to post, you can find them on the farms. Mind you it's not Pippa, just Pippa's actress over a year before she debuted. Also note that he is her cousin who was the family appointed tard wrangler. His status as her BF is unknown but probably. She is from The South afterall.

>> No.27778759

There's not a single good /here/tuber.

>> No.27778776

>>27775386
Based Pippa

>> No.27778807

>>27777664
>raccoon tits to this thing
>pink cat bimbofies herself
>nazi commander zen to trans cyborg
>soul mouse to soulless how to draw manga mouse
Every time vShojo gets a new outfit its always a downgrade

>> No.27778836

>>27778086
>Somebody told pippa she will never be a woman
kek

>> No.27778843

>>27778298
Those are not bad ideas.

>> No.27778859 [DELETED] 
File: 154 KB, 322x315, 1613797855726.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27778859

>>27775386
cheers

>> No.27778880

>>27778363
Hololive models aren't consistent.

>> No.27778908

>>27778697
There's been an obvious ESL tatsunoko shitting up the board with his weird religious larp for a few days now while taking everything she says as gospel. His proof for everything is that she said it so it must be true. It's an honest to god cult at this point.

>> No.27778918

>>27778489
She did.

>> No.27778928

>>27775386
Can we have a "dont make me tap the sign" with Pippas head on it?

>> No.27778949
File: 32 KB, 439x400, 1643787917068.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27778949

>>27778619
>hime
Who?

>> No.27778990

>>27778697
I didn't watched the stream. I just described how VShojo works.

>> No.27778998

>>27778880
We're talking inches vs. miles here. The girls get an upgrade every year or so, but there is a logical progression either in design or art style even for the most drastic changes (Early Suisei, Sora, even Azki). LIndies just get a whole new design with a whole new theme and artist every few months creating massive tonal whiplash.

>> No.27779039
File: 536 KB, 590x664, 1649828135411.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27779039

>>27778807
Keep on malding.

>> No.27779082

>>27777523
And amazon started out of a garage what's your point? It's registered as a company and beholden to investors.

>> No.27779098

>>27778998
Any decent artist would have a recognizable drawing style. That's why Irys stands so much, it has a distinctive artstyle, but also something got fucked up in the process of animating it.

>> No.27779106 [DELETED] 

>>27779039
Anon pls, i can smell the cum and aids through my screen

>> No.27779151

>>27776618
This is why I think Michael Cat will succeed.

>> No.27779241 [DELETED] 
File: 49 KB, 370x343, T.T.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27779241

>>27778949
Oh, the one that's married to the TT guy, Connur?

>> No.27779282

>>27779082
Having investors doesn't mean they can tell the girls what to do. They are the ones doing all the work and have their own source of income.

>> No.27779299

>>27778918
wheres the clip then?

>> No.27779355

>>27778990
They are not functionally indies.

>> No.27779391
File: 52 KB, 330x245, wataroru.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27779391

>>27777071
It's pretty ironic how her outfit is themed around Scarz, which is related to vtubing exclusively because rpr is a huge Towa gachi.

>> No.27779436

>>27779282
How does vshojo make money? What happens when investors arent happy with one of the girls behaviour?

>> No.27779456

>>27775386
Yo, how come I didn't know about her
Holy based

>> No.27779463

>>27775386
didnt this chuuba shit on kiara and her fans a while back?

>> No.27779495

>>27779282
>Having investors doesn't mean they can tell the girls what to do
I'd imagine anyone who's that bad that they're losing investors won't be in Vshojo, unless you expect them to pick the talent everytime even if it meant going negative

>>27779463
Pippa is the exact kind of retard to say shit she shouldn't say and thats just a time she got what she deserved

>> No.27779515

>>27779355
They are identical to indies in the sense that they can do whatever they want without having to ask for permission, and management is never gonna tell them what they can or cannot do.

>> No.27779656

>>27779436
>How does vshojo make money?
Merch. The girls keep all the money from streams.

The real answer is that the real big money is coming from investors, and the same applies to Hololive and Nijisanji. But in reality all these are all glorified investor scams since the business model is not scalable.

>What happens when investors arent happy with one of the girls behaviour?
I think angel investors usually don't get involved in the company's operation.

>> No.27779662

>>27777071
They probably are free to buy new outfits but, i believe they licens the artist so they cant have other artist work on thier models.

>> No.27779868

>>27779656
Exactly. vshojo does make money from the girls. They wouldnt usually but, when money is involved, you never know.

>> No.27779937

>>27779515
Thats not being indie like lol.

>> No.27779970

>>27779868
Maybe in the future that might change, but if the investors start making demands then the girls can just quit VShojo and keep their character, their model, and their channel.

>> No.27780071

>>27779151
>This is why I think Michael Cat will succeed.
Oh, she definitely will.

>> No.27780087

>>27775386
She's right. Limits make creativity flow. This is why GameJams are made around a theme so people have a limit to work on.
The "limit" is just a base to build upon. Plenty of accomplished artists made masterpieces because they had a limit of some kind.
Total freedom means you don't know what to expect, and setting expectations is the basis of success.

>> No.27780130

>>27779515
That's just having incompetent management

>> No.27780208

>>27780130
They literally don't have management in the conventional sense.

>> No.27780256

>>27777664
> Moba assasin class

>> No.27780269

>>27780208
That's a nice way to spin it.

>> No.27780299

>>27779970
And that is huge for them but, it was more about giving vshojo too much credit for "muh talent freedom"

>> No.27780377

>>27778632
It doesn't exist. I asked the same question before and actually got a timestamp, but it was IRyS getting misty eyed over the support, encouragement, and praise she was getting from her viewers

>> No.27780550

I mostly agree but when this whore says it it feels so fake. God I hate this bitch so much

>> No.27780823

>>27779299
the clip is from an unarchived dream

>> No.27780860

>>27775386
HOLY BASED
IDOL LOVE
KSLUT AND VSHITJO HATE
Niji is alright

>> No.27780892

That's right Kanata hates whores, women should be with women not stinky men!

>> No.27780952

>>27775386
>queen of shitposters recognizes that she needs someone to steer her away from the edge of madness

>> No.27781005

Fuck vwhorejo but also fuck Pippa. I watch vtubers because they're cute, neither /vt/ o kiwifarms are cute, you come here to talk shit with annoying people so any retard that think that emulating what they see here is good content is an annoying nigger and should be kept out of vtubing with almost the same force as twitter trannies

>> No.27781013

>>27778707
>the south
The only people who think it's the 19th century in the CSA are foreigners too dumb to realize that incest is literally 10 times more common in any other country than it ever was anywhere in the united states.

>> No.27781050

>>27780860
Unironically my only real issue with Niji is the girls being second-class citizens to the males. When I saw that one male makes more than all the girls combined it just made me really sad since the branch wouldn't even exist without them. Aside from that, Niji is fine in my book.

>> No.27781052

>>27777047
You are a man of integrity, like me.

>> No.27781066

>>27780823
Suuuure.

>> No.27781149
File: 519 KB, 483x624, 123123t5676543.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27781149

>>27779463
i was there. always fun to see discord get BTFO by the larger whole - a reversal of the usual.

>> No.27781155

>>27780823
>dream
Sounds about right.

>> No.27781221

>>27779463
she's based

>> No.27781238

>>27781050
This after I got a gf I am ok with them now

>> No.27781261

>>27781050
Niji does also tell them how they need to act and what to do

>> No.27781335

>>27779463
What for?

>> No.27781361
File: 2.11 MB, 1142x1414, Watame FF9.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27781361

>>27777071
>They aren't even allowed to get new outfits at will.
observe

>> No.27781366

>>27777664
I fuckin hate Snuffy because of this. Changing your character completely will do no good.

>> No.27781403
File: 127 KB, 297x356, 1650552157124.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27781403

>>27781361
Watame is creative freedom.

>> No.27781741

>>27781366
i dropped her completely when she revealed her retarded BIG BOOBA model and then kept using it for streams.

>> No.27781870

>>27775386
actually based take, impressive

>> No.27781888

>>27779098
It really is just that Redjuice's art style doesn't animate well for L2D.

>> No.27781938

>>27775789
its pandering when "the other side" does it, right? Yous stupid.

>> No.27782024

>>27775386
>parrots what she reads on /vt/ to get more donations
pippa is among the worst of all vtubers

>> No.27782159

>>27781050
Isn't this just homobegging but for the reversed situation? I'm genuinely confused about what people are supposed to do whenever beggars whine about income gaps like this. It's just people giving out money to vtubers they like.

>> No.27782286

>>27775386
I really really want to like this girl but /vt/ really needs to stop shilling her from shit she says and more from her actual content. She's literally /here/ so how am I not supposed to think she's only farming "Based" spams in her chat and /vt/ threads?

>> No.27782393

>>27782159
I don't think it is something that can be "fixed" honestly. A fat portion of the male income comes from chinese fujos who obviously aren't going to pay attention to the girls. Not really begging for anything because collabs and handouts aren't really gonna change anything. I do wonder where all the male chinks are spending their money though... I guess local bilibili tubers? Maybe attracting that audience would help I dunno. Like I said I just think it is a depressing situation to build a branch from the ground up only to barely make enough to live a comfortable life. While late joiners are making six figures a month. Guess it's not really a "Niji" problem but a "life isn't fair" one.

>> No.27782428

>>27775386
Based and true, if she doesn't have creative freedom she wouldn't whore herself out with tailor-made /vt/ takes and wasting her time shittalking /vt/'s Bad Guy of the Week. She'd just shut the fuck up and becomes cute funny kemono vtuber like Risu or Pekora.

>> No.27782470

>>27782393
As far as I'm aware the ones who "built" NijiEN, Lazulight girls, are earning pretty comfortably excepting maybe Finana but who cares because I hate Finana.

>> No.27782834

>>27782393
The girls lost their paypigs when they became the harem for the males. It's the fault of management for letting them collab. Female fans don't care as much about collabs but you saw what happened with Vox during his date ASMR stream.

>> No.27785098

>>27775386
>it's impactful to overturn restrictions that were artificially set upon you
This bitch is the definition of a tool.

>> No.27788191

>>27780087
What can Hololive girls do under muh 'limits' that Vshojo girls can't?

>> No.27788309

>>27788191
It's not about what they can do but instead what they are doing... and there's a lot that hololive girls are doing that vshojo girls aren't doing.

>> No.27788366

>>27788191
They can, but their "freedom" makes them lazy so they won't do anything.

>> No.27793134

>>27775789
sneed

>> No.27794469

>>27778049
Yes, this definitely happened, anon. I will believe this with 100% of my heart, no evidence required.

>> No.27795633
File: 35 KB, 636x636, 4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27795633

>>27775386
Just think about it retards. Vshojo has so much creative freedom that all they do is either copy Hololive or do reaction streams where they just lazily stream other people's content.

>> No.27796197

>>27795633
You mean copy Nijisanji which hololive already does.

>> No.27796297

>>27788191
The point isn't that they "can" do things VShojo girls can't, it's that they are.

The VShojo girls, theoretically, can do anything Hololive can and more. And yet, they have so much freedom they can choose to be lazy. That's the point.

>> No.27797449

>>27775386
Pippers i kneel you gonna go places you spergy pink bunbun i believe it.

>> No.27798118
File: 547 KB, 451x544, 1656396379420.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27798118

>>27776509
Aki is so cute

>> No.27799681

>>27781366
>>27777664
Snuffy is just doing what any vshojo orbiter does.

Constantly changing models (to shittier ones) to be like the group they're orbiting.

Reminder Snuffy orbited vshojo 24/7 and still got rejected in the auditions.

>> No.27799848

Reminder that this thread is stealth advertising for Phase's second gen debuts, and every single one of you are going to fall for it because Pippa pandered to you.

>> No.27799968

>>27776119
True

>> No.27800222
File: 235 KB, 946x2048, 20220709_153408.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27800222

>>27776509
Cute Aki!

>> No.27800292

Pippa is so based that I'm sure that she has a 13 inches dick and her balls are watermelon size

>> No.27800346

>>27776119
Yup,i mean they are also just lazy whores. Some girls may actually take something like "talent freedom" and do interesting and fun stuff but 99% of the time structure and rules breeds better results, vshojo is the perfect example of "talent freedom" but no actual talent, mouse can sing thats it. The rest is bf talk, whore talk, camwhore, and react content. They dont even colab with eachother much any more

>> No.27800453
File: 343 KB, 773x735, 1645125214253.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27800453

>>27799681
>still got rejected in the auditions.
Rrat or true?

>> No.27800474

Pippa containment breached so hard she was forced to apologize for it
So much for in favor of restricting creative freedom kek this whore should be kept as far away as possible from Hololive

>> No.27800714

>>27800453
True along with anny, vshojo probably spent a fortune getting kson and rushia. They seem to be going more after the jp market

>> No.27800789

>>27781335
She doesn’t even hate Kiara, she’s the kind of person who thinks referencing RM stuff is funny until she got in trouble for it

>> No.27800829

>>27775386
Who is this based little slut and is she cunny?,

>> No.27800909

>>27800714
I can already tell this won't do shit but maybe it'll shake up JP market.

>> No.27800938

>>27775386
Nah. The best Hololive streams are when Amelia goes against the tide and does her weird ideas. Much more entertaining then singing SSS for the 80th time wearing the same outfits on the same stage.

>> No.27800957

>>27800453
The auditions aren’t real anon think about the only two people they hired, I bet Snuffy wasn’t let in because she gives clout

>> No.27801077

>>27800957
She doesn’t give enough clout*

>> No.27801223

>>27800957
And Hime sure does right? Also I'm not sure that Snuffy wants in. Did she say it herself?

>> No.27802426

>>27801223
Hime didn't audition anon, which is the point

>> No.27803246

>>27782159
the males get more attention and more promotion than the girls, and then they make more money because they get more promotion.

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action