[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 205 KB, 500x498, 1630715620717.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27756408 No.27756408 [Reply] [Original]

Why do I see all those threads deleted about kanara and suisei
Can I get a tl;dr and then feel free to delete thread

>> No.27757155

>>27756408
Kson joined a rival company so Kanata living with her is a massive security risk for BOTH of them. If any information from Hololive gets leaked, the public will immediately assume it is the talent "sleeping with the enemy". The same applies in reverse if Vshojo information gets leaked. The assumption is either they intentionally shared the information or they accidentally left it in a location where their rooommate(the other party) could easily find it. Even something as simple as knowing when the other goes out for recordings gives you ideas to when the other company is planning to release things. There is also an incredibly small, but non-zero, chance that one could sabotage another's livestream by shouting Taiwan or fucking around with a webcam so any tech issues will be blamed on the roommate. Neither friend should want the other to be in that sort of risky situation and frankly if either of them attempted to fight to stay together I would suspect they intended to be a corporate spy.

Now to answer your question: Kanata had a stream last night where she said she was moving out. Although I didn't see it, Suisei has also apparently made a statement that she is moving. This has lead to genuine Vshojo shills, who have been raiding since the kson announcement, attempting to use this fact to undermine Cover's reputation by claiming they control the lives of their talents and everyone is a "corporate bootlicker". All in the name of trying to get more attention for themselves so they can get a foothold in a new market. The fact that people are only attacking Cover over the fact that she's moving and not Vshojo for putting her in that situation in the first place tells you all you need to know about who is making these posts.

>> No.27757237

Suisei was planning to move out ages ago
shit rrat

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action