[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 70 KB, 1280x720, dfdf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27740618 No.27740618 [Reply] [Original]

>Try to help someone who's going through hard times and lending her a hand.
>This now males her a traitor that wants to destroy Hololive, everyone should just let Rushia to rot and if she kills herself we should celebrate!
>Hololive fans who's oshis have vouched for Coco countless times, fans that don't know how much Coco has helped their oshis when she was in Hololive are now saying mean things about her because brand loyalty is more important than the truth.

Seeing this is really sad, she handled her graduation with grace, she has defended Cover even after leaving Hololive, but that's not enough, who cares what the Hololive talents themselves say about Coco, it's irrelevant, she totally is a bad person that is trying to kill your favorite company.

It's like an alternate reality where everyone here started watching Hololive in 2022 and don't know how hard she irreparably fucked her sleeping schedule when pumping out asacocos 5 times a week while also managing the ARK server while also having a discord group exclusively to help the girls with tech issues.

Vshojo bad so Coco bad, is that really it? nothing else matters?

>> No.27740754

>>27740618
Read your post before posting dumbass

>> No.27740757

>>27740618
>it's irrelevant, she totally is a bad person that is trying to kill your favorite company.
Exactly.
You nailed it OP

>> No.27740760

>>27740618
The only thing that will grant Mike "Japanese Amber Heard" Neko a happy ending:
Locked away with Orca and her simps in an isolated safespace padded cell, for the rest of her life.
Kson was an idiot for bringing her to the public sphere again.

>> No.27740762

>>27740618
Never underestimate how easy it is to fall from grace, it's probably the easiest shit you can go in your life.

>> No.27740837

>>27740618
I liked Coco
Kson is a whore

>> No.27740880

>>27740618
rushia is twofaced. a suicidebaiter and manipulator of lonely, depressed men. she can get fucked.
>this now males her
funny.

im leaving the kson situation to see how it develops. fuck rushia and make fun of vshojo

>> No.27740914

>>27740618
>Vshojo bad so Coco bad, is that really it?
Yes.

>> No.27740926

>>27740618
People are just shitposting because something interesting happened. It is clear that Kson is still friends with a lot of holos and she has always talked about hololive in a positive light. Vshojo isn't anti-holo (Mouse and pink cat are big holo fans) and VshojoJP is just 2 vtubers right now anyway. It's neither a threat nor a problem for hololive. This entire thing is just an excuse to shitpost on the catalog.

>> No.27741055

>>27740618
>Vshojo bad so Coco bad, is that really it? nothing else matters?
Yes. That and the fact she joined them exactly 1 year since she graduated from hololive. It's a spit in the face.

>> No.27741078

>>27740618
You left out the blatant anti-hololive ad.

>> No.27741123

>>27740618
Coco
>Rebels against traditional idol ideals
>Pushes the boundary of vtuber content
>Fights against her own managers and corpos in general
>Has open, emotional moments, literally crying on stream
>Leaves citing "Creative differences" and turns indie promising to make better content
Kson
>Literally just another indie
>Nothing special anymore, actually toned down several notches from when she under corporate eyes
>Does nothing new or innovative
>Joins another corpo

Kiryu Coco was the character
Kson was just the actress

>> No.27741128

>>27741055
So let me get this right, not breaking the non-compete clause she signed makes her bad?

>> No.27741148
File: 79 KB, 643x820, this shit by you.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>27740618

>> No.27741230

This is /vt/. We defend every single one of Cover's decisions no matter what.
If you want fair judgement, then campaign for /vt/ to be split off into /holo/ and everyone else. Until then, expect this board to hard follow the Cover party line.

>> No.27741410

>>27741123
I honestly agree with this 100%. No meme. She's literally just your average indie vtuber but in Japanese now.

>> No.27741421

>>27741230
Might as well think ahead and split /holo/ into /holoen/ and /holojp+holoid/ (and no, /jp/ is not the same)

>> No.27741479

>>27741230
I've seen WAY more Cover hate than Cover love over these past few weeks.

>> No.27741562

>>27740618
I don't think she understands what "Freedom of artistic creaticity" means. I'm not creative but im sure as hell its not whatever the fuck she's doing recently.

>> No.27741621

>>27740618
>Vshojo bad so Coco bad

Yes. I'm not into simping for vtubers with boyfriends or children or constant talks about dicks and cum. They know it too. Vei literally said "you would give me less money."

Literally twitch thots with an avatar. I could fool myself and say I will give them money for their other incredible talents in .... Actually I can't lie to myself. They don't have any talents I can't find in better streamers, whether it's gaming or singing. I haven't cared for corpo vtubers for a long time, but vshojo is still the worst I have seen from that space.

>> No.27741675

>>27741410
Your average indie vtuber doesn't show their face.
>but in Japanese now
most of them are Japanese.

>> No.27741788

>>27741479
Weird, for me it's the opposite with apologizing to changs and reminiscing her graduation. We must be living in parallel universe.

>> No.27741807

>>27740618
>Vshojo bad so Coco bad
That's just how bad VShojo is.

>> No.27741811

>>27740618
Coco good, kson bad, because she fucked up, simple as

>> No.27741836

>>27741128
No, the fact that she did it immediately when the non-compete clause expired made her looks bad. It gave the impression that the clause was the only thing prevented her from joining VShojo (earlier) - with VShojo reps, you can easily imagine how shitposters had a field day with her.
Personally, I didn't care that she joined VShojo. Neither love, nor hate, just indifferent. Until she started shilling VShojo and twisting the truth in process, that is

>> No.27742434

>>27741836
And what the fuck is wrong with that? It could easily mean she thought about joining vshojo a few months ago and waited until the clause was up. It doesn’t mean she was planning to join another company as soon as she left. A year is plenty enough time to not join a competing brand, who cares if she was thinking about it by, like, month 9 or whatever

>> No.27742472

>>27740618
Nijishills out in full force
also zhangs

>> No.27742594

>>27740618
>Vshojo bad so Coco bad
Yes, but also her recent words and literal PR for Vshojo damage her reputation much more than just joining.

>> No.27742724

>>27740618
What the fuck are you on? She didn't do anything wrong, it's her choice to move to a COMPANY whenever she wants to (despite wanting to go indie at first), just like it's perfectly logical for someone who lives together with her and works for a different company to move out once she realized how risky the situation is. Basically she did something dumb and this is the consequence.

>> No.27742767

>>27741123
You forgot
>Spoke fluent english and brought american humor to a predominantly japanese media
Coco was a HUGE part of bridging japanese and english audiences

>> No.27742825

She joined a rival company and did a shill stream that was a thinly veiled ad aimed at Hololive members, essentially saying "you should totally quit Hololive and join Vshojo instead, it's way better, there are no downsides whatsoever and they love vtuber culture".
And you expected that Cover was just gonna sit there and wait for an exodus to happen?

>> No.27742877

>>27741128
i guess it'd rub people the wrong way after she made those talks about why she left hololive because she wanted creative freedom and that she wasn't going to join another corporation, only to do it exactly one year later and just say "Vshojo Incorporated isn't a Corporation guys"

>> No.27743085

>>27742877
She NEVER said creative freedom, she said CREATIVE DIFFERENCES, you know the term band membes use when they break up¡ it's a blank PR-friendly statement.

>> No.27743162

>>27742434
Most people realized she was headed for vshojo months ago, thats not really the issue. Dragging Rushia along, with a Kanata look-alike model, thats a whole other story. Despite what OP is claiming, Rushia was doing fine as an indie, in fact she was doing much better than kson. It feels like she got recruited just to spite cover and hololive

>> No.27743207

>>27740618
Nice captcha

>> No.27743267

stopped reading at
>males

>> No.27743456

based cover, money corrupts and having set guidelines helps keep the corruption away.

>> No.27743489

>>27740618
>Justifying recruiting a woman who leaked details about her coworkers to save her own ass
You are blind. The Coco that the Holos stuck up for would never pull this spiteful shit. She changed

>> No.27744017

>>27743162
>Rushia was doing fine as an indie, in fact she was doing much better than kson
Eh, I wouldn't say so. She was doing fine financially, indeed, but I'm not sure I'd say the same about her mind with all those menhera episodes she went through. It's entirely possible that Kson was trying to get herself to act like Rushia manager or to bring Rushia into another organization, hoping she won't be as lonely as before

>> No.27745890

>>27743489
Yeah, personally, I think of Coco and Kson as two completely different people. It's easier to cope that way.

>> No.27746658

>>27740618
>Lend a hand to an old colleague
>Same colleague who got a financial guarantee on the first stream back from disgrace and a model within a month
>Copious amounts of talented 2views she could have helped are now left waiting for Kson's dream of Outer Vbrothel before getting another break

Vshojo bad, but taking an actual traitor's words at face value after one offline meetup and making a significant business decisions tailored around her is all kinds of fucked.
Now she's lost her actual friend too in exchange for a group who probably won't see eye-to-eye with her plans and just see her as an exotic prize. Even if they did, won't have the charisma or track record to give people confidence in its vision.
None of this helps what she set out to do and at most is just a way to convince herself she can help people whilst the rest of the group uses her name and goodwill for business gains and nothing else.

>> No.27749512

>>27741123
That's not true at all. She was more of an idol than many of the other girls.
She told dirty jokes, sure, but she never collabed with men outside of mentioning some random indies on AsaCoco because she respected idol culture so much.

>> No.27749627

>>27743489
Rushia never leaked details about her coworkers. She leaked a conversation between her and her manager to prove her innocence,

>> No.27749683

>>27749627
But before that she had been talking shit about her coworkers for months

>> No.27749773

>>27740618
go back r*edditor

>> No.27749812

I don't think Mikeneko deserves to be alienated by everyone but what did you expect when a former Holo member who left on good terms joins up with a former member who got fired for leaking confidential information?

Kson's ego is out of control and she's trying to become some sort of saviour that no one asked for.

>> No.27749926

>>27742767
And look what happened to VTubers. She ruined it by bringing ironic weebs and whores into it

>> No.27750572

>>27749627
That wasn't the damaging part of what she "leaked". Cover probably would have let her off with some slap on the wrist if that was all she did.
What she fucked up was telling Korekore (and possibly Narukami too, since he mentioned the same thing before) that she was in conflict with a senpai who might have bullied her by streaming over her, and the management didn't do anything about it. That was a big NO-NO regardless whether she was telling the truth or was just going menhera

>> No.27750579

>>27749683
No she didn't. Back in November, she told korekore that she felt like she was being bullied by a staff member and a senpai. She told him that she didn't know what to do and that she said that she hoped that those two people would be miserable if she killed herself. She refused to tell him who it was out of confidentiality and told him not to publish that conversation. She was seeking help.

>> No.27750677

>>27749627
Her manager is not a coworker?

I bet the people around her had their fill of her to the point Yagoo kicked her out faster that she could even comprehend.

>> No.27750710

>>27750572
She also said that the senpai was saying horrible things to her and that they were forcing her to collab.
It seems to me that there was an interpersonal problem between Rushia and one of the other talents and management chose the other talent over her.

>> No.27750713

>>27749683
>shit about her coworkers for months
she is been shit talking her manager for month no ther cowerokers lol
even on stream it's not a secret

>> No.27750783

>>27750579
>Back in November, she told korekore that she felt like she was being bullied by a staff member and a senpai. She told him that she didn't know what to do and that she said that she hoped that those two people would be miserable if she killed herself.
This is shit talking her coworkers
>told him not to publish that conversation
She literally said to publish the conversation if she killed herself. The intent was to damage/destroy hololive post-mortem.
>She was seeking help.
There's only one kind of help korekore can provide and she knows exactly what it is.

>>27750713
Management and staff are also coworkers and you're once again pretending like she never said senpai.

>> No.27750881

>>27750783
Anon, if what she said was true, then she had nowhere to turn to for help. Again, she told korekore to not publish their conversation. She wasn't actually planning on killing herself.

>> No.27750973

>>27746658
I don't know why people are assuming vsj hired her to be a vtuber. It's pretty apparent at this point that her primary role in the company is to act as an intermediary (taking advantage of existing connections) to poach hololive talent and try to encroach on their space. I would guess that most of her contract revolves around this. She's not stupid either, she knows exactly what she's doing.

>> No.27751015

>>27750881
>if what she said was was true
She has prove herself to be mentally ill and drama-baiter. Anything she says will be for the purpose of making her seem innocent. Just look at her recent statement:
"I did what they accuse me of, but..."

>> No.27751035

>>27750881
>she had nowhere to turn to for help.
And what was korekore going to do for her? She went to him to spread it as far as possible, which he then did. She has done the same thing before through him for other things.
>Again, she told korekore to not publish their conversation.
No she literally said to publish it if something happens to her. She only told him to not share the photos of her room.
>She wasn't actually planning on killing herself.
Yes she was and she then tried when she got fired. I argued with fandead about this when it happened and they even told me I should take her attempt seriously, but now apparently she never even intended on dying.

>> No.27751046

>>27750881
She could have waited a few weeks and everything would blow over, instead she gave a dramatuber enough shit that he was afraid of getting sued and asked him not to publish it. Giving it to someone out of the company is still a leak and dangerous for the company

>> No.27751236

>>27751035
Reason people say she never intended on dying is that historically she has constantly suicide baited. They see/hear about that and make assumptions. Whether they're right or wrong for doing so is another matter, but I don't really blame them.

>> No.27751262
File: 245 KB, 571x781, 1653397278264.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>27740618
I don't understand this "brand loyalty" phrase being thrown around like it's an insult. The way I see, if Hololive makes content that I want to watch then of course that would make me a fan of them. You brag about "talent freedom" but really you just want content that Hololive's target audience wouldn't want to watch anyway. If that's all, then just be honest. Stop using loaded terms to make you seem like a more virtuous person than you really are. You're no better than Twitter babies making political hot takes for the social credit.

>> No.27751385

>>27751262
>the way I see it
is retarded and disingenuous

>> No.27751434

>>27751236
Yeah but this time she went to the hospital over her OD which delayed the announcement of her firing. It wasn't just her saying shit anymore and she has been talking to korekore just for that moment.

>> No.27751445

>>27751015
That's not what she said, you retarded EOP faggot. She said that she DIDN'T do what they accused her of. She said that she leaked a conversation with her manager and it didn't contain any personal information. Cover said she leaked personal information, made false statements against the company, and intentionally damaged the company's reputation. Their statements are completely at odds with eachother.

>> No.27751600

>>27751445
>She said that she DIDN'T do what they accused her of. She said that she leaked a conversation with her manager
This is exactly what they her accused of.

>Cover said she leaked personal information
A internal private conversation is also personal.
>made false statements against the company
which she did
>intentionally damaged the company's reputation
which she did
>Their statements are completely at odds with eachother
Of course when she's being manipulative

>> No.27751658

>>27751035
>She went to him to spread it as far as possible, which he then did.
He only did that after everything happened. He wasn't planning on publishing it without her consent.
Have you never met any women in your life? Tons of them threaten suicide all the fucking time when shit's happening to them. Hardly any of them actually go through with it. Suicide rates for men are literally 10x higher, but women are said to have more "attempts", and Rushia never even attempted it.

>> No.27751670

>>27746658
>just a way to convince herself she can help people whilst the rest of the group uses her name and goodwill for business gains

That pretty much sums up all this shit in a nutshell. vshojo is super fucking aggressive in marketing while pretending they're "totally not a company" in a totally fucking disingenuous fashion, they're selling fucking extremely polished turds and act like they're hot shit for it because they have the western twitch audience, aka 12 year olds and balding creeps in their 30s who fap to ethot hot tub streams.

>> No.27751685

>>27751445
>Cover said she leaked personal information
They never said that.
>made false statements against the company
She did do that.
>intentionally damaged the company's reputation
She also did that.
Their statements are at odds because she can't admit any fault other than that which can no longer be denied.

>> No.27751830

>>27751445
Cover can't publish all the leaked info to prove the assertions because it's fucking confidential to begin with. If they're sure, they're sure. If Rushia had a case we'd have heard about litigation efforts actually ongoing and working or something, it'd have been huge news, but nothing, meaning Rushia doesn't actually have a case.

It's like going "you can't REALLY prove that China stole the plans to the F-35 fighter even though they suddenly plan to produce a jet that looks just like it, Lockheed and China must publish their full secret plans for these planes to the public for me to believe it."

>> No.27751900

>>27751658
>He wasn't planning on publishing it without her consent.
He specifically got consent to publish it if she "becomes no more". After her firing he published it just to show why she was fired.
>and Rushia never even attempted it.
Then why was she hospitalized over the weekend and why didn't the announcement come out earlier like Fubuki said it should have?

>> No.27751979

>>27751600
>>27751685
I'm going to be honest with you. Between Rushia and Cover, I don't know which to believe when it comes to this matter. I find it extremely plausible that Rushia was being bullied by some staff member and a senpai, especially given how Cover handled Mel and Coco's situations in the past. I don't think either one is being completely honest. But it's absolutely retarded to say that you are 100% sure that Rushia made false statements about the company or that she was lying when we don't even know what was leaked and Cover refuses to give any details about the situation beyond the vague statements that they made.

>> No.27751983

>>27751900
>Then why was she hospitalized over the weekend
I'd say they shipped her over to mental asylum until she calmed down.

>> No.27752062

>>27740926
You're not supposed to say that out loud ffs

>> No.27752092

>>27751830
They could have easily been more specific with the nature of what she leaked in their initial statement. They were purposefully vague to allow the reader to assume the worst. I can't think of any reason they did that other than purposefully painting what Rushia did in the worst light possible.

>> No.27752125

>>27751979
Of course you should not believe everything Cover says. They're going to gaslight you to hide any fuckups and in any other situation you'd probably had more luck siding with the talent, but Rushia is prime example of ticking nuclear disaster that finally blew up.

>> No.27752174

>>27740618
Vshojo bad so Kson bad.

Kson != Coco.

>> No.27752175

>it's holofans shitting on coco and rushia
rumao

>> No.27752201

>>27751979
You're fucking retarded. She made claims with zero proof. Why is it the company's job to prove the shit she said if it's true and incriminate themselves?
If someone calls you a harasser do you start recounting all possible instances throughout your life where someone might have felt harassed at some point?
All accusations will be treated as false if they can't even be verified.

>> No.27752245

>>27740926
Someone pass this faggot the screenshot of Nyan's discord where she shits on Hololive please? I had it on my laptop but it's being repaired rn

>> No.27752249

I have a feeling OP sucks cocks, and doesn't understand the concept of it taking years to build a reputation, while only taking seconds to destroy one.

>> No.27752294

>>27740926
>Vshojo isn't anti-holo (Mouse and pink cat are big holo fans)
They're not anti-holo per se, but they ARE anti idol culture, and Hololive is the most important explicitly idol vtuber agency there is - they just happen to also be the most important vtuber agency overall.

>> No.27752427

>>27752201
In her original messages to korekore back in November, even after being pressured, she said she refused to give proof because of her NDA. You assume that she made everything up, but why would she have gone to korekore in the first place unless something was wrong? Keep in mind that I never implied that going to korekore was the right thing to do, but if she was telling the truth, then she certainly shouldn't be fired for seeking help.

>> No.27752507

>>27752427
>why would she have gone to korekore in the first place unless something was wrong?
Yea something is wrong with her.

>> No.27752579

You're all gay

>> No.27752589

>>27741123
Not a stream watcher confirmed.

She might've gone against hardcore seiso, but she was still into baseline seiso (for example banning males from Kanacoco house, including Yagoo and her dad) and, while she was reluctant to call herself an idol early on (she felt not enough. For example, a shit singer), during the last month, she did call herself not just an idol, but an idol in who we as fans could trust. And left as a legend.
Kson did innovate some (her model was the most technically intricate one when it came out, for example), but yeah, nowhere near as influential as Coco. And her joining together with a group that is strictly anti-idol (that is, anti-baseline seiso. Anti-chastity and celibacy, let's say) was disgusting enough, but she had to take in Michael with her too. Fucking christ.

>> No.27752635

>>27752427
>why would she have gone to korekore in the first place
Because she wanted to cause damage to Cover and hololive since she was feeling like quitting over not getting to have her way.
>Keep in mind that I never implied that going to korekore was the right thing to do
But you seem to be implying he's useful for anything other than publishing information to millions of people.
>she certainly shouldn't be fired for seeking help.
What help was she seeking from korekore? It's pretty clear why she suddenly talked to him after over two years.

>> No.27752646

It's called hubris. She thought to be able to save everyone everywhere without consequences.
She's a good person, a savior, an hero.
But, this time, she made the wrong choice.
I also wondering she already realized the mistake...

>> No.27752690

>>27752507
Except that's not an argument. She's mentally unwell, but she's never been a complete schizo. So you have to at least assume that there was some small amount of meaning as to why she did what she did.

>> No.27752776

>>27752249
>Joining another brand is "destroying reputation"
Thanks for proving OP's point.

>> No.27752859

>>27744017
Unironically the best ending for Mikeneko is to be left alone locked away with her simps in a safespace. Which she was doing to herself anyway.

>> No.27752908

>>27752635
>But you seem to be implying he's useful for anything other than publishing information to millions of people.
>What help was she seeking from korekore? It's pretty clear why she suddenly talked to him after over two years.

Rushia has known korekore for a very long time. He has helped her multiple times in the past.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5OENGEH_80
This video is from a livestream he did in 2013 where a prostitute tried to use Mikeneko's stolen photo as her own profile pic on some escort website. This was obviously really upsetting for her, and she went to Korekore for help. He called them pretending to be her older brother, exposed them on his NND channel, and threatened to go to the police if they didn't take it down. Korekore is a dramafaggot, but he's a dramafaggot that Mikeneko trusts.

>> No.27752943

>>27741788
>>27741621
Stop running filters, fags.
There's plenty of both.
t. Skimmed catalog this past week

>> No.27752984

>>27752908
You're once again completely ignoring the fact she literally told him to publish her messages. The only help she was seeking was damaging hololive.

>> No.27752989

>>27752859
Sadly, she wasn't really. Her sperging out on twitter and threatening to destroy Hololive was how she got Kson to reconnect with her.

>> No.27753086

>>27752984
And you're ignoring the fact that she told him to publish the messages only if she died.

>> No.27753103

>>27752989
And Kson should just let Mikeneko be after she saved her from suicide. She's happy with her paywalled bubble of simps.

>> No.27753201

>>27753086
I'm not. That's her still telling him to publish the messages.

>> No.27753232

>>27753103
>implying Michael would've ever jumped and she wasn't just attention whoring. Yet again. For like the hundredth time.

>> No.27753340

>>27753201
If I tell you to you publish our posts in this thread if the sun doesn't rise tomorrow, that's not me telling you to publish our posts.

>> No.27753443

>>27753340
She literally tried to kill herself and korekore published her messages anyways which ended up causing damage to hololive.
I don't understand how you can still be arguing in favor of her not having done anything to intentionally damage the company.

>> No.27753647

>>27753443
I don't think she tried to kill herself. She went to the hospital because she was in complete despair about being fired and probably wanted to die and couldn't calm down.

>> No.27753712

>>27753647
>I don't think
Then you don't know what happened.

>> No.27753728

>>27753443
At the time, she said she couldn't eat or sleep, so that's probably why she went to the hospital. She was probably having a prolonged panic attack.

>> No.27753810

>>27753728
Wrong. Not the same date.

>> No.27753844

>>27753712
None of us do. That's what I've been trying to make you understand from the beginning but you seem hell-bent on assuming the worst in one party while completely absolving the other.

>> No.27753869
File: 226 KB, 724x1580, unknown.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>27752245
>>27740926

>> No.27753912

>>27753844
She OD'd on her anti depressants on the 19th. She literally told everyone to be careful with their medicine on her very first stream after getting fired.
It's really bizarre how you're simultaneously calling her a lying menhera suicide baiter who's never saying what she means but half of the time she's definitely telling the truth.

>> No.27753929

>>27753869
>they dont shut down the entire branch for a country because some of their fans were mean
Do vshojofans really think like this?

>> No.27754029

>>27740618
Anon, the sooner you figure this out the easier things are. This is an anti board. An anti board with some fans on it. Every chuuba gets hate, even the ones that were once loved, because the only thing that entertains people /here/ is drama of literally any kind. Simple as

>> No.27754033

>>27752776
>Joining a brand that is absolutely a vector for subversion in the Vtuber space isn't destroying your reputation in the Vtuber space, guize!
I want you Vwhorejo faggots to leave, if only because they've retroactively made the Zhangs right about Coco.

>> No.27754092

>>27740618
>8d88yg
Did you enter your captcha into the name field?

>> No.27754258

>>27742825
>there are no downsides whatsoever
it's almost as if she was explaining how it would benefit her moving forward and not from a general perspective but I know a functioning brain isn't something threadwatching tourists on /vt/ have

>> No.27754308

>>27751262
Migoposter this is not the way

>> No.27754616
File: 36 KB, 447x468, huh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Cover pulls a literal black company move
>Defend them because I went schizo after seeing a clip of Vei talk about poop once

>> No.27754787

>>27754616
>pulls a literal black company move
Do you even know what the term "Black Company" means. I assume you know that it's way worse than what they show on anime and cartoons?

>> No.27754826

>>27741123
Kson Aka Coco saw the amount of corpo/cover haters and decided to milk them dry.The fact that people only realize they were being played now is just sad.

>> No.27755120

>>27753869
>Vshojo defends Chinks
HAHAHAHAHA

>> No.27755168

>>27754616
They told Kanata that if any leaks occur as a result of her living with Kson she would be held responsible, Kanata didn't want to take that risk

>> No.27755285

>>27754616
>Kanata if a leak occurs you'll be held responsible and we'll terminate your contract so if you want keep living with her then you can take that risk.
>I'll move out to be on the safe side.
They're still friends.
They're literally going on a trip together.
The PROBLEM is Kson is going around with her 3DPD to comiket and fucking cons with no security, accepting gifts for Kanata under the name PJK which Holo banned for security reasons.

Kson has literally no risk management at all for her surroundings.

>> No.27755359

>>27755168
>I heard your friend is a competitor now, sure would be bad if there were any "leaks". You don't want that risk, right?
>>27755285
>with no security
She had a bodyguard with a bulletproof vest with her 24/7, EOP.

>> No.27755397

>>27754787
on this board black company means any company that puts the interest of the company before their employees. Cover often make bad decision but they are justa run of the mill japanese entertainment company. Normal things like enforcing contracts and not working with direct market competitors are seen as black company moves.

>> No.27755467

>>27753869
Holy shit these people are revolting, it's even worse than I thought.

>> No.27755468

>>27755359
Yeah in a place known for mass shootings, We're talking about Japan you nonce.

>> No.27755511

>>27753929
Unironically yes, I remmeber seeing a post where they claimed that the 4chan fags harrassing nyanners was 100 times worse thant he chinkpocalypse Hololive and specially Coco suffered

>> No.27755571
File: 55 KB, 510x512, _chungus.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>27755468
>"She has no security"
>yes she does
>"She doesn't have security at a future event that didn't happen yet"
Her gifts are all screened by security too, by the way. They even open every letter.

>> No.27755629

>>27755571
why would I talk about security in America when she's only going to be there once you raging pedophile?

>Her gifts are all screened by security too, by the way. They even open every letter.
Yeah I'll just take kson's word for it just like her saying she wouldn't join a corporation.

>> No.27755653

>>27740618
What you listed are things Coco did. What has kson accomplish in one year? Gave 2views false hopes of being her friend? Used her ability to do the content she wants to do a week of GMMF that wasn't even that funny and then retreated back to the usual streaming content any other indie has? Became so bitter that a little smooth talk about "talent freedom" is enough to win her over? And people just eat this up? Coco was a TITAN of the industry. Kson's whole career still to this day rests on her accomplishments.

And in this situation, do you honestly think she never anticipated Cover taking measures? Any measures, after what happened to Rushia? After they had to damage control Holohouse in its first iteration because even then it was deemed an enormous security hazard where one doxxed memeber could lead to all members being doxed and now Kson is in a different company, affiliated with some unrelated people, on top of being a more public IRL figure? When she needs a fucking bodyguard and talks about it with pride on stream? And if Vshojo actually hires Mike right now when she still dislikes Cover that's a whole another can of worms waiting to be open, courtesy of the saviorfag kson.

Or was she expecting Kanata to just follow her and abandon her entire life for "better vtubing"? Does she not know Kanata at all? Yes, of course blame Cover. Kson and her fans are very experienced in it. Kson never does anything wrong, it's never her fault. It's the evil corporations, it's always a conspiracy against her and not her life choices.

>> No.27755671

>>27740618
she'd still be with cover if they had handled the situation with the fucking chinks properly. it's their own fucking fault.

>> No.27755697

>>27755671
>fuck u and never come back
>COVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR IT'S YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> No.27755716

>>27755653
>Kson never does anything wrong, it's never her fault. It's the evil corporations, it's always a conspiracy against her and not her life choices.
This but unironically. You're a zhang if you think kson ever made a bad decision.

>> No.27755719

>>27755359
Mike is a schizo who's been trying to threaten Cover over her termination for months now. You really think if she overheard some shit between Kanata amd Kson she wouldn't leak it immediately? Mike is a crazy bitch and a massive risk

>> No.27755806

>>27755719
But anon she's all good now, didn't you see her statement that Cover is actually wrong about everything?

>> No.27755884

>>27740618
>who cares what the Hololive talents themselves say about Coco
as opposed to what? them suddenly shit talking coco? Are you fucking delusional? God fuck off you stupid whorejo faggot. And Coco is fucking dead. You're talking about Kson.
Oh and Rushia could have fucking started streaming whenever she wanted consistently on that one account and she'd have hit 1 million subs no problem. You're a fucking retard and you should kill yourself

>> No.27755889

>>27755697
>chink that wasn't handled properly

>> No.27755990

>>27754616
You do realize Kanata moving is for both of their benefits right?
Cover have no idea how vshojo plan to operate in Japan and vshojo have no idea how Cover operate either.
It'd be a big fucking deal for both parties if they have employees showing up at some point for any kind of business related discussion, and just hoping their roommate sits in their room and that the soundproofing from the other room is good enough to prevent anything from being overheard, or that documentation isn't accidentally left laying around that the other person might pickup and read without even thinking.

>> No.27756068

>>27755990
Anon, we're talking with troons and twittards here, they don't know what Confidential info means, they only see women = never wrong.

>> No.27756128

>Hey, you can't live in the same apartment as an employee of our direct competition, especially not one that's been caught doing insanely shady shit and who's hired some schizo who'd probably kill Yagoo if she thought she could get away with it
>OMGG Blakc Copmapny!??!

>> No.27756256

>>27755990
I realize anon. It removes any doubt, kills any rrats about Kanata leaving hololive and insulates them from shitflinging like we have seen today when there is drama.

>> No.27756355

>>27740760
>>27740757
>>27740762
>>27740837
>>27740880

just how many brainwashed chinese nationalists are there on this board?

>> No.27756596

>>27756355
>muh zhang
I'm a former Tatsu, retard.

>> No.27756649

>>27756596
>former
And current bug. Got it.

>> No.27756668
File: 284 KB, 1000x1492, 1591298921662.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>"Hey Kanata are you sure me joining another company won't cause any troubles? Your managers are probably still on edge after what happened to Rushia and see everything as potential threat."
>"I'm not sure kson, let's make sure we have a plan ready just in case before it's decided for us."
>"Yes, something that will keep you safe but also not really prevent us from being friends, I think I have a good idea. It might be hard to accept but it's probably the best possible solution that leaves everyone happy."
Fast forward two months today
>COVER IS LITERALLY FORCING THEM TO STOP BEING FRIENDS KANATA WAS STREAMING WITH A GUN POINTED TO HER HEAD THEIR FRIENDSHIP WON'T SURVIVE BEING MORE THAN A METER AWAY FROM ONE ANOTHER THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MARRIED WTF BLACK COMPANYYYYY

>> No.27756732

>>27740618
Good people don't help bad people that are emotional manipulators prosper
I don't know why her fans act as though she's this savior of the industry when she's helping a vtuber that did the opposite

>> No.27756757

>>27756668
Then why did Kanata say she was rushed and has to move out by the end of the month? If it was planned ahead she would've already found a new place.

>> No.27756884

>>27756757
If it was unplanned then it means Cover had no idea Kson was joining vshojo, which means Kanata had no idea Kson is joining vshojo, which means Kson is just mean to Kanata knowing full well this might happen and keeping quiet about it.

>> No.27756977

>mental gymnastics just to defend the heckin corporations
Strange none of the other boards have such a bootlicking problem. AAA game studios are regularly made fun of on /v/ and Marvel capeshit is on /tv/. Only here will people die just to defend a shit company.

>> No.27756983

>>27756668
But the on;y reason the rrats are spinning out of control is because Kson kept making posts trying to dissuade people and that just makes them double down. It's the same exact thing that happened to Rushia, she fed into the rrats and now they're taking over the narrative because she's talking about them repeatedly.

>> No.27756992
File: 968 KB, 850x1209, 1657319696076.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>27740618
>Vshojo bad so Coco bad, is that really it?
Yes

>> No.27757163

>>27756992
Ogey zhang

>> No.27757315

>>27757163
That doesn't work anymore m8

>> No.27757430

>>27757315
Nope it still does. Saying anything bad about Coco/Kson = bug.

>> No.27757522

>>27757430
Chinks don't care about her anymore, the only bugs are the people still supporting this thot

>> No.27757576

>>27756977
got to deepthroat that yagoo dick.

>> No.27757593

>>27756983
You mean the member post that sounds like a vshojo marketing statement? It sounds like she's just coping with another shitty thing she has to accept now. it's easy to cast blame using it but it's so vague we can't even tell what exactly she's lamenting. And the rest is her trying to get people to stop spreading lies without context and her usual positiveposting. Obviously neither of them are happy with the situation. It doesn't mean they think it's not necessary. Just like Coco wasn't happy about graduating but knew it had be done even if it hurts others too.

>> No.27757625

>>27757522
Are you new? The past week any kson/Coco criticism = bug/chink.
Tatsunocucks still in denial that Chinks were right about Coco from the beginning.

>> No.27757643

>>27757315
See, being fans of the reddit dragon, they've adapted to the reddit/twitter means of "Everyone I don't like is an incel/far-right/chud/misogynist/other-ist etc." meaning no matter what you say or what point you make, you are now a Zhang and anything you say will simply cause them to cover their ears and scream until you leave. They can't defend her themselves so they rely on the group rejection tactic.

>> No.27757698

>>27757522
>Chinks don't care about her anymore
retard alert. chinks literally threatened to stop any support for vshojo if they accepted kson.

>> No.27757716

>>27757625
We're agreeing with each other
Kson saying there will be no cons to joining vshojo and immediately kanata is forced out of her house was the last straw

>> No.27757770

>>27757625
>The past week
Are YOU new?

>> No.27757785

unironically kill yourself

>> No.27757805

>>27757698
What dramafag clip did you get this hot take from?
Maybe vshojo shouldn't outsource all their shit to chinks then

>> No.27757816

>>27740618
>everyone should just let Rushia to rot and if she kills herself we should celebrate!
This but unironically.

>> No.27757823

>>27757593
I guess that boils back down to why she chose to join Vshojo in the first place given she was looking for freedom and there are obviously some consequences to joining a company, fair or otherwise. People love to shit on VShojo and it's whatever, but the idea that she had to do that shill stream just to start out there is kinda funny given her attitude as an indie.
Either way, the shitposting and rrating will pass sooner or later on both the EN and the JP side, so I feel like it would be better to just duck your head and wait it out for a week or two.

>> No.27757901

>>27740618
>Vshojo bad so Coco bad
Vshoujo bad AND Coco bad.
>is that really it?
Yes.
> nothing else matters?
No.

>> No.27757946

>>27740618
>It's like an alternate reality where everyone here started watching Hololive in 2022 and don't know how hard she irreparably fucked her sleeping schedule when pumping out asacocos 5 times a week while also managing the ARK server while also having a discord group exclusively to help the girls with tech issues.
Have you not watched kson in the last year? She's clocked out and doesn't give a shit about making good content anymore

>> No.27758151

>>27757946
Only because she doesn't have hololive in her name right? We get it. Go lick some more boots.

>> No.27758264

>>27758151
I actually watch her streams and a huge majority of her content is now uninspired and boring
She gave up on connecting with other indies within the first month of her redebut with the new model, and just devolved into gunpla streams, eating food/advertisment streams, singing streams and the occasional pikamee collab, that was her entire year

>> No.27758298

>>27758151
Her content was shit ever since she stopped doing Asacoco daily, she was really a 1 trick pony. She languished for a year of mediocre content for a year and then finally fucked off

>> No.27758397

>>27757823
I think they told her exactly what she wanted to hear. Going through kson's story of how she learned about them it was presented as something she in particular would want. I dunno if it's just me but I think she assumes that vshojo would treat any indie the way they treat her and maybe that's why she's in love with the concept. A little faith goes a long way and I genuinely do hope things work out of her in there. That's she's respected and not taken advantage of because that'd be just insult to injury. I think she deserves respect and I think she's not stupid. Living apart from Kanata might be something she's willing to accept as just another regrettable sacrifice.
>I feel like it would be better to just duck your head and wait it out for a week or two.
Same, I feel like right now it's too easy to get lost in all the narratives, maybe a break from /vt/ is in order for a day or two.

>> No.27758507

>>27756884
>Cover had no idea Kson was joining vshojo
Correct
>which means Kanata had no idea Kson is joining vshojo
No lol
She knew and didn't tell Cover because it wasn't any of their business what her friend is doing in her private life.

>> No.27758578

>>27758397
Good luck friend.
Part of me really wants the rrats about her getting a fat check to join vshojo to be true since they got that funding and wanted to start to market in JP.

>> No.27758666

>>27740618
Nice stirring dramafag

>> No.27758855

>>27740618
This board is infested with absolute braindead dramafaggots that hate vtubing and just want to see it burn. Anyone even remotely reasonable abandoned this shithole save for a couple dedicated generals LONG ago.
With the massive /v/ crossover it was just a matter of time until purely contrarian garbage took over completely.

>> No.27758906

>>27758855
A hobby isn't fun unless I can ruin it for other people.

>> No.27758909

>>27758578
She was just impressed by their tech support, which is all they really offer, and the only think Kson was really lacking. Their business model of letting the talents have complete control of what they do is also nearly identical to the ideal Vtuber agency she's been talking about since last year.

>> No.27758954

>>27758507
>She knew about possible implications but decided not to think about any possible scenario where Cover might intervene AFTER they kicked Rushia out for breaking NDA and leaking info
Then Kanata is a retard and deserves suffering the consequences for her own lack of foresight.

>> No.27759003

>>27752294
You make it sound like they're out on a crusade to fight agains the BAD IDOL CULTURE tooth and nail when it's simply not their thing and they therefore don't condone to it. You guys are just being bottom of the barrel retards as usual.

>> No.27759098

>>27741230
As a holobronie, you are fucking autistic anon. I dislike VWhorejo as much as the next guy but this isn't just your board retard

>> No.27759109

>>27758954
>Kanata is a retard and deserves suffering
Yes.

>> No.27759151

>>27759098
>he says on the Hololive board

>> No.27759325

>>27759151
Still in 2021? This hasn't been a hololive board for a while. There are way less hololive threads on the catalog than when this board started. You lost and need to move on.

>> No.27759361

>>27759325
lmao

>> No.27759449

>>27759325
Especially after Niji, Prism, Phase Connect, WACOR, VShitshow, Voms, and the occasional indie boards it's not a concentrated hololive board anymore

>> No.27759493

>>27759449
it's WACTOR retard

>> No.27759517

>>27759449
>content is 90% hololive as opposed to 95% before
yeah bro, totally not a hololive containment board

>> No.27759549

idol, Shinzo Abe, death, idol culture, official reason, Abe, far right ultra nationalist
Pekora stream weapons; christofacism. idol; killed , prime minister , Watame, stream not being able to reach, idol culture:
far right-, facism, Marine, control law
schizo. . . males -_ idols; value
Hololive;
Opression

>> No.27760183

>>27758855
Kson is literally trying to ruin the jp vtuber scene

>> No.27760460

>>27755884
>Oh and Rushia could have fucking started streaming whenever she wanted consistently on that one account and she'd have hit 1 million subs no problem
She is literally incapable of streaming while having antis.
She also cannot handle being alive without streaming.
She has been suffering non-stop for months. Every day is painful for her. She wakes up every night screaming and crying, begging people to understand that she never did anything to hurt anybody, that she never lied, despite everybody believing she did, deapite everybody believing she is. Her life is never ending agony despite being the sweetest girl in this world.
You did this to her. You murdered an innocent. The punishment does not fit the crime and that innocent blood is on your hands.

>> No.27760555

>>27760183
This but completely unironically

>> No.27760570

>>27758954
repeat after me
STUPIDITY
IS NOT
A CRIME
STUPIDITY
DOES NOT
DESERVE SUFFERING
YOU ARE ALLOWED
TO BE
AN IDIOT
WITHOUT REPURCUSSION
UNIRONICALLY
ANYTHING ELSE
IS LITERALLY
ORWELLIAN

>> No.27760584

>>27755653
Based

>> No.27760619

>>27760183
Black companies that abuse their employees should be destroyed.

>> No.27760676

>>27760619
No I mean she is trying to ruin JP indies and turn them into westernized whores

>> No.27760699

>>27760619
anon if you destroyed every company that enforced a contract their wouldn't be companies

>> No.27760744

>>27760699
And that's a good thing.

>> No.27760836

>>27760699
Good.

>> No.27760837

>>27760619
I agree with you, Vshojo should be destroyed

>> No.27760847
File: 33 KB, 606x720, 1657260141874.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>27760460
>She has been suffering non-stop for months. Every day is painful for her. She wakes up every night screaming and crying, begging people to understand that she never did anything to hurt anybody, that she never lied, despite everybody believing she did, deapite everybody believing she is. Her life is never ending agony

>> No.27761050

>>27760847
Getting off on women hurting is a gay mans fetish

>> No.27761093

>>27760837
>they abuse their talent
>I hate them because they let the talent do whatever they want
Pick one

>> No.27761104

>>27761050
okay how u know

>> No.27761314

>>27761104
statistics

>> No.27761349

>>27761093
For women, freedom is abuse. Women need to be told what to do to be happy

>> No.27761400

>>27759549
wtf is this a bot?

>> No.27761513

>>27761093
Vwhorejo's sole ambition is to subvert the Vtuber culture and turn the chuubas into ethots who spend all day talking about politics and their boyfriends. Only brainless leftists defend this dump disguised as a Vtuber company

>> No.27761745

>>27760744
>>27760836
wow much retardation

>> No.27762723

>>27740760
You have to be mentally impaired to think Rushia is comparable with Heard.

>> No.27762769

poor millionaire ;_;
time to akasupa

>> No.27763242

>>27741836
>No, the fact that she did it immediately when the non-compete clause expired made her looks bad
Tell me you're NEET without telling me you're NEET

>> No.27763308

>>27741123
What did Coco do that was so out of the norm? The only stuff I have seen are meme reviews that seen like PDP style content.

>> No.27763650

>>27752589
>Michael
Who?

>> No.27764997

idol, Shinzo Abe, death, idol culture, official reason, Abe, far right ultra nationalist
Pekora stream weapons; christofacism. idol; killed , prime minister , Watame, stream not being able to reach, idol culture:
far right-, facism, Marine, control law
schizo. . . males -_ idols; value
Hololive;
Opression;;;
Talents, kson... creative freedom;
idol culture; yagoo, mikeneko
corporation; deception, freedom;
facism, leaking
schizo; idol, christofacists

>> No.27766258

>>27760570
lol
lmao even

>> No.27766444

>>27763650
The NDA breaking, doxxing whore.

>> No.27766469
File: 905 KB, 240x312, 1656647242037.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>27740618 Just a reminder that...
I FUCKING LOVE THIS BITCH, I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING THIS BITCH, AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU NIGGERS CAN DO TO CHANGE THAT!!
No matter who she calls herself, or where she is, I WILL LOVE THIS BITCH!!!

>> No.27766683

>>27741479
People start to wake up

>> No.27767461

holofag watch chuba for the
>brand
which is retarded and they proud of it

>> No.27767686

To think my oshi chowa graduated for this bitch. She would probably be standing on stage with other holos now if it wasn't for coco.

>> No.27768332

>>27742825
>you should totally quit Hololive and join Vshojo instead, it's way better, there are no downsides whatsoever and they love vtuber culture
This is all true.

>> No.27768466

>>27740618
>Based green text

Cuck black text

>> No.27768802
File: 1.10 MB, 850x1209, 1657274672853.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>27756992
Wrong version

>> No.27768810

>>27740618
Yes.

In my 2 weeks of observation so far, I can conclude that /vt/ is just a bunch of low-cunning bottom dwellers with zero social intuition. They thrive out of hate and insecurity. This makes them severely short-sighted.

>> No.27768890

>>27753929
Yes. In fact they spam that shit here daily.

>> No.27768911

>>27763242
Reading comp reps retard

>> No.27768950

>>27751445
Cover also admitted that she was right when she started talking about slander.

>> No.27769230

>>27754033
You are the Zhang now.

>> No.27769382

>>27740618
Coco =/= Kson. Coco was great but Kson is just another twitch thot.

>> No.27769432

>>27769382
This >>27741123 basically

>> No.27769641
File: 2.60 MB, 4360x3647, 1656924066318.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The only time I heard about companies forcing employees to change residence is when the company is doing human trafficking that borders on slavery.

>> No.27769711

>>27769641
Kson forced Kanata to move

>> No.27769732

>>27766444
>He believed Japanese Keemstar
Gullible retard. Literally everything he claimed was outright lies.

>> No.27769965

>>27769711
She had an emergency meeting with management after which she said she had to move.

>> No.27770054

>>27740757
>favorite company

anonchama ... please support the talents and not the agencies like a tribalfag... your life will be sad otherwise

>> No.27770102

>>27769965
An emergency because they hired the NDA breaker

>> No.27770386

>>27749512
She collabed with the trap holostar

>> No.27770485

>>27770102
Kson was in contact with Mike before that. You literally cannot control the personal lives of your employees, unless you think you are running a slave ship.

>> No.27770556

>>27770102
Kanatas oshi was Rushia and she loves Mike too. Post your retarded rrats elsewhere.

>> No.27770580

>>27770485
Kekson should think about that before putting Kanata in this mess

>> No.27770634
File: 220 KB, 1600x1101, 1654381759284.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.27770643

>>27770556
Does this change the fact that Mike is crazy and leaks confidential information?

>> No.27770741

>>27770580
Your argument is now that Kson should stop interacting with anyone who works or has ever worked for Cover.

>> No.27770809

>>27770634
Thanks for proving that Hololive is superior

>> No.27770881

>>27770741
My point is that she should not put her friends at risk

>> No.27770890

>>27770556
All the sadder that kson would rather side with Mike instead of her. That she'd rather befriend someone who wants to destroy Hololive than mend their relationship. That she'd rather make Cover cut all ties with Vshojo instead of nurturing them so she can collab with her Hololive friends again. Apparently those don't matter now, a menhera with a vendetta against them is her new friend and it's sad.

>> No.27771239

>>27763308
>What did Coco do that was so out of the norm?
Trick people into thinking she was anything but mediocre

>> No.27771936

>>27755168
But Kson has been streaming to a decently large audience ever since she left hololive. Why would it suddenly be a risk now?

>> No.27773191

>>27771936
Well conflict of interest between corpos

>> No.27773955

>>27741123
I've been telling /vt/ for about a year now that she is a lot more entertaining when she had limitations and was constantly trying to push the boundaries of her work. Plus unlike Haato and Ollie who tried to imitate that aspect about her, Coco did it in a more professional manner. Without those limitations, people are starting to see that she peaked a long time ago.

>> No.27774181

>>27770881
There is no risk for them.

>> No.27776204

>>27773191
So the only problem is the shady corporation.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action