[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 288 KB, 1076x2048, Past and Future.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27309572 No.27309572 [Reply] [Original]

>legendary edgy shitposter leaves overrestricted company in the most epic manner possible
>has all the opportunity in the world to become as much as an edgy shitposter as possible
>even new model is about being an edgy shitposter
>her indie form is unironically more chill, comfy, wholesome and GFE-esque
I still respect Coco/Kson for her past achievements, but she now feels like a pseudo-retirement. Now that she is her own company, I was expecting Pippa-tier based shit like 4chan meme reviews and openly shitting on China. Instead she's just relaxing, drinking tea and building Gundams.

In before y'all call me a zhang, I'm a Tatsunoko. But Coco and Kson just feel like two different people. Coco made Vtubing international, Kson just focuses on chillin' with her core JP audience. Fans still celebrate Coco's birthday (there were even tatsus who got married on that date) but don't give a fuck about Kson's. Kson currently has the best rigged model she definitely paid thousands for, and also just had a 3D debut, but last month until July 1st, the only thing everyone on Twitter was talking about is the dead character buried in Cover's shelves forever.

Is she forever doomed to live in the shadow of her own past glory?

>> No.27309931

If she keeps chilling then yes, she is doomed to be in Coco's shadow, if she actually joins Vwhorejo and starts doing something she can bury the ''fomerly known as Coco'' image she has right now.

>> No.27310228

>>27309572
Ctr+c Ctr+v
Nice blog anon

>> No.27310415

>>27309931
Even better than Vshojo: Phase "If 4chan had a Vtuber Agency" Connect. Then her La Creatividad will experience a Renaissance.

>> No.27310484

>>27310415
wew thanks for the tip I'll avoid phase like the plague from now on

>> No.27311082

>>27310484
At least /here/tubers aren't as boring as Vshojo. Exposure to the abyss that is Pippa will restart not only Kson's saviour tendencies, but also her Creatividad.
That's why I support Pippa's desire to collab with her.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action