You know they say that all Myth are created equal, but you look at Kiara and you look at Gura and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with a mocap setup untrained, you got a 50/50 chance of making it work. But Kiara's a genetic freak and she's not normal! So she's got a 25%, AT BEST, at do it. Then you add Amelia Watson to the mix, your chances of success drastic go down. See the 3 way at Ame's house, you got a 33 1/3 chance of success, but Kiara, Kiara got a 66 and 2/3 chance of success, because Ame KNOWS she can't teach Kiara and she's not even gonna try!
So Gura, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus Kiara's 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of success at setting up the mocap. But then you take Kiara's 75% chance of success, if she was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, Kiara's got 141 2/3 chance of mocap setup success. See Gura, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for Kiara's birthday concert.