[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 638 KB, 1800x2609, 1644168219630.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25310416 No.25310416 [Reply] [Original]

Uoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex! sex with corpses! corpse erotic. blood erotic. I want to have sex with sakamata chloe's corpse. I want to dig my knife into her throat and make her blood shoot up like a geyser. The thought of drinking her blood almost brings me to orgasm. I would have non-stop sex with chloe's body and drink her blood from a wine glass like fine cabernet. I want nothing more than to shoot my seed into chloe's body and smear her blood all over my face and penis. I want to cut open her cute tummy and pull out her intestines and wrap them around my cock and masturbate over her expressionless face and cum buckets of life energy on her lifeless body. The thought of mutilating Sakamata Chloe's body is so erotic to me and the thought that I will never kill her and drink her blood fills me with a terrible feeling of despair.

>> No.25310726

goreposter-sama ya good?

>> No.25310805

>>25310416
THE SMELL OF A DEAD WOMAN'S FLESH JUST DRIVES ME FUCKING WILD!!!!!!!!!

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action