[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 2 KB, 379x34, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24361515 No.24361515 [Reply] [Original]

/vt/ - what went wrong?

>> No.24361857

>>24361515
You.

>> No.24361939

I don't know.
I'm a handsome man and I'm touch-starved. I know it will get better, but the weekends, specifically the days where I drink alone, are getting lonely.
Oh well. I'm a good listener, btw.

>> No.24362700

>>24361515
containment boards invading fun ones

>>24361939
it'll get better. if you're going to drink anyway, you might as well go out to drink. set small goals for yourself: "today, I'll talk to a single girl". even when you get shot down, take it as a grind. slowly ramp up your goals. eventually you'll develop the social skills required to interact with others. then you can take those skills outside the bar. use dating apps to find needy girls (there's a LOT).

if you're going to drink, you might as well make the best of it instead of sitting at home. good luck

>> No.24362750

>>24362700
thanks for bumping

>> No.24363028
File: 3.36 MB, 498x407, tired.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24362700
Thanks anon, really.
I don't mean to spin you my life's story or anything, but long story short, I'm stuck in my old hometown until August. So I feel like getting out there and drinking, in this small of a town at least, is entirely off the table for me. I don't want to put myself out there in a somewhat vulnerable state and make anyone else in a similarly vulnerable state think that I am theirs for the taking, if that makes sense.
I'm 26, and since I myself am only looking for serious relationships at this point in my life, I don't want to waste anybody's time right now. I've been in a few relationships already, and I'm content to be single for a little while. Just feeling inebriated and a bit lonely right now, I guess.
I'm finding myself in this liminal space right now (in a very literal sense (not the zoomer sense) where I don't want to carelessly forge any relationships in my current town and am simultaneously finding myself a bit lonely as of late. It's just a bit frustrating, is all.

Thanks for the well wishes in any case, anon. I have no doubts that I'll make it. I'm just a bit of an emotional drunk. I have some very solid friendships and a a very supportive family, but they all go to bed earlier than I do. I'm sure nearly everyone reading this can relate.
We really are all going to make it.

>> No.24365893

>>11A

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action