[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-06-09: Search is working again.
2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 386 KB, 828x707, CC210841-00AD-4AA4-B14C-6A76B5FEFE71.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23975492 No.23975492 [Reply] [Original]

>> No.23976817

I often try to come up with pickup lines for if I ran into my oshi's rm (I don't actually know anything about her but hypothetically if I was outside and recognized her voice)
For example if I was getting on the chairlift at a ski resort sometimes you get put on with another single person. What if it was Ame? Obviously I can't just say it and scare her but I could be like "Oh wow this chair lift is so high up you can really do a lot of detection of things from up here"- reference to her detective outfit

>> No.23977107

>>23976817
wholesome

>> No.23977484

I don't really care about my oshi anymore but force myself to watch her so i can still talk in her general

>> No.23978045
File: 2.28 MB, 370x424, 1643495355408.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23978045

>>23975492
after doing a lot of thinking i've come to believe that people who view streamers as entertainers may be the more mentally unwell part of the fanbase. By calling them a streamer you are dehumanizing them and turning them into nothing more than entertainment. Others, on the other hand, view their oshi as a real human being and can connect with them on a deeper level than those who claim to view them as actors playing a role. Are all the facts they share about their lives nothing more than lies? Are you calling your oshi a liar? Are you saying that your love for your oshi only goes as deep as the value of entertainment provide. You are the real schizo. If you are not in love with your oshi nor hopelessly smitten by them then you are too far gone. If you genuinely believe that they are nothing more than entertainers or actors playing a role then you are beyond saving.

>> No.23978576

>>23976817
Kiara and Calli ski. Would be cute if that happened.

>> No.23978990

>>23975492
I doxxed my oshi, and now i live in the same apartement building as her (i work from home). Don't even know why desu, don't have any plan to do anything about it either.

>> No.23979246
File: 114 KB, 855x1200, 61B7B894-E0A0-40BC-BB39-36B332968731.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23979246

I just want him to use me any way he deems fit… And I want him to casually and cruelly remind me that I’m lucky to get even a single ounce of attention from him, as pathetic and worthless as I am. I should feel lucky that someone took enough pity on me to find a use for someone as worthless and desperate as me, he would say… I want to worship him and thank him for finding something worthwhile in someone like me and allowing me to be his whore, y’know? Good stuff.

>> No.23979706

>>23975492
i hate women but love my oshi

>> No.23979729
File: 552 KB, 780x1060, 1623941459919.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23979729

I bought a drawing tablet, read pdfs for hours, went from drawing preschool level dogshit to kindergarten level dogshit, didn't draw for months, and now I've forgotten the little I've learned and am back to stick figures.

>> No.23979774

>>23979729
what pdfs did you read?

>> No.23979838

>>23976817
this could be a seinfeld side plot

>> No.23979980

When a holomem puts on BGM I always tell them it's too loud because I just don't like BGM.

>> No.23980035

I can't jack off to my oshi, but I've jacked off to almost all of her collab partners at least once

>> No.23980073

>>23979774
The right side of the brain one that was literally my high school art class all over again. Some Loomis one. Others I can't remember off the top of my head. Watched hours of video too. I need to relearn everything now that it's the summer semester and I have more time to focus on things.

>> No.23980121
File: 306 KB, 1200x1800, B07B4CEA-2EFB-4229-BFC4-50A6BE810F0C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23980121

>>23979246
>>23979246
I think part of me finds a sort of emotional catharsis in ideas like these. I’ve always had pretty low self esteem and I’m really hard on myself, so somewhere back when I was a teenager first learning about different kinks and sexuality in general, I think I found a sick sort of comfort in the idea of being degraded and being regarded as useless, worthless, and unimportant by someone else, yet they seek me out for something as primal and ’worthwhile’ as sex and just abuse me because I want it and because I’ll take it. I’d be able to provide for them something nobody else would, I guess… I’d provide undying loyalty and love because I would never want to leave anyone who finds use in me, no matter what it is. Some little part of me almost *wants* to be abused because I know I’d be providing an emotional release for someone else as well. I have a weird view of love and relationships, so some of my fantasies come off as genuine psychological and sometimes physical abuse and I’ve learned to love them as sexual fantasies. I don’t know. I think I half enjoy degradation because it’s just hot to have filthy things said to/about you and also because hearing someone else tell me the things I always say about myself would be an emotional release for me. I wouldn’t mind being hurt, used, abused, and ruined as long as I can belong to someone and be their one and only just as they’re my one and only. Codependency doesn’t sound that bad… What the hell happened to me lmao

I have fantasies that aren’t dark as well, of course. Light, praising, “fluffy” fantasies, but 90% of the stuff I like comes back to a dark, twisted possessiveness that I would never dream of leaving even if I wanted to. I want someone to be disgustingly possessive of me.

>> No.23980193

>>23979729
Hope isn’t lost yet! Learning isn’t linear, it’s a process and every artist has peaks and valleys where they worry they’re stagnating or even going backwards. Keep practicing and learning and you’ll be okay. Keep it up, drawing is a great hobby to have and I hope you can have fun with it!

>> No.23980355

I thought discovering vtubers and finally starting to learn Japanese had given me a mood and confidence boost that would finally help me drag myself out of being a neet after all these years and start working on making something of myself. But as time's gone on I've realised even though I have way more self confidence than I used to, picked up hobbies that require real work to enjoy and I'm happier in general I still don't really give a shit about going out into the world. All it's done is revitalised my dying interest in otaku shit now I can go back through everything I couldn't understand before and it's given me the confidence to try new hobbies that have made me feel like less of a waste of resources than I was before.

>> No.23980589

I've never watched a solo Kronii stream and don't plan to, but I regularly read /inf/ and have learned about their opinions, namefags, preferred ships, and memes, and now I'm a regular there.

>> No.23981569

>>23975492
I've posted a single image over 3000 times on this board

>> No.23981896

I know Bae in school but we never talked. One day I met her by chance and the first sentence that came out from my mouth was "c-chesed to meet you"

She looked at me in disgust as if she understood the meaning and ran away. I never saw her again.

>> No.23981980
File: 134 KB, 842x1306, 1622695146596.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23981980

>>23980589
w-what did you learn?...

>> No.23982041

>>23975492
My best friend and I regularly share Kanata porn and jerk off together... and I think at some point, I started loving him more than I love Kanata.

>> No.23982281
File: 178 KB, 480x480, 1641773313967.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23982281

>>23980589
I'm kinda the same way with /uuu/ except I don't post anything but Fauna (and wide Fauna) images and edits because I think they're really funny

>> No.23982286
File: 933 KB, 850x1200, 96279007_p0_master1200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23982286

I don't know if Nekoyo Chloe is a guy or not, but a part of me hopes that they are. I like tg shit and the thought of a man's mind controlling a woman's body is hot as fuck in my opinion. I know that they're probably not a guy and that it was just trolling, but I really want them to be.

>> No.23982453

>>23975492
Vtubers made me lost the little bit of hope I had in Women. I wish I could be gay

>> No.23982526

>>23980073
Does those books works when you draw Anime style?

>> No.23982550

>>23981896
how fat was her ass

>> No.23982626

>>23975492
I make lyrics and drop rrats in them

>> No.23982631

>>23981980
some of them are cute, I'm glad the rest are an ocean away from Kronii. I feel like I probably like Kronii more than most kronies do, just because so many of them hate her or only like her conditionally.

>> No.23982641

>>23982526
I don't feel like it helped me much.

>> No.23982681
File: 2.65 MB, 1932x2576, EjZc0aXU4AAEUcy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23982681

>>23982041
convince him to wear this next time you have a sesh

>> No.23982761

>>23975492
I watch 2views knowing that I can not give them money and they still have to talk to me because otherwise their chat rooms are too quiet and it also dangles the hope that someone might give them money (but I don't).

>> No.23982780

>>23982041
I wish I had friends like this.

>> No.23982984

>>23982041
Are you that anon that dumped that like 4 month chat log?

>> No.23983017
File: 231 KB, 428x409, 1635509592152.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23983017

>>23975492
this board has made me really have cock lust.
like, ever since /vt/ split from /jp/ and ive posted here, my desire to suck a thick penis has risen immensely. i dont know why and i dont even like men but holy fuck i want a huge cock in my mouth.
literally has nothing to do with this board itself, but the time it was birthed was when ive slowly grown hornier for dicks and im blaming /vt/.

>> No.23983038

>>23982286
I have a crippling addiction to tg shit, the thought of becoming my oshi is 10 times more arousing to me than fucking her

>> No.23983118

I wanna kms cuz theres no hope for the future
May godtsuri forgive me...

>> No.23983164

>>23983118
Lemme know if there's an afterlife.

>> No.23983170

>>23976817
the best thing about trying pick up lines on a ski lift is that they have to respond to you

because of the implication

>> No.23983190

I keep hoping that the teamate ERPer will show up in this thread or a cosplay tread again

>> No.23983393 [DELETED] 
File: 836 KB, 3840x2160, 59B44479-9CC4-4078-A8E2-3629078C5DAA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23983393

My raging pregnancy kink thoughts are flaring up again. Milord, I am begging you to knock me up good and full and rub my pregnant tummy every single day.

>> No.23983705

>>23980193
I mean if you're not just talented at something there is no real point in thinking you'll actually become good

>> No.23983710

>>23983190
qrd?

>> No.23983855
File: 1.06 MB, 192x192, 1651721646620.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23983855

i want total war

>> No.23984070
File: 326 KB, 825x977, 1644530791701.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23984070

>>23983017
same
i desperately need a gay /vt/ friend to swap cum with

>> No.23984201

I have fapped to Noel and her roommate at least six times a day for the past two years, and I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.

>> No.23984342

>>23983017
maybe try and find a trans girl? There are at least a few that are fine with their cocks.

>> No.23984414

>>23983710
>>https://warosu.org/vt/thread/22710276
starts in the 2nd half of the thread once people start sharing trap vids. The pair later reunited in a confessions thread.

>> No.23984431

>>23984070
I wouldn't mind letting you suck my dick but I'm not gay so I wouldn't fuck you.

>> No.23984477

>>23975492
I'm in both confession threads.

>> No.23984510
File: 8 KB, 217x233, smug.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23984510

>>23982286
Oh boy Anon are you in for a treat.

>> No.23984528

>>23984342
NTA but I've browsed /lgbt/ and it seems like they don't like chasers. Apparently the fact that you like their penis is triggering.

>> No.23984561 [DELETED] 
File: 553 KB, 1152x2048, C7BD8417-706F-45FC-B18F-3D614A58A6E6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23984561

>>23984477
So am I!

>> No.23984735
File: 38 KB, 550x366, cannon chan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23984735

>>23984201
based

>> No.23984779

>>23982984
nope
>>23982681
He's a poorfag and can't afford cosplay. Also I should clarify, he's a SEA and I'm a burger, so we can't and don't see each other in person.

>> No.23984806

>>23984528
liking penis is fine, depending on the girl. liking us purely because you have a fetish for dickgirls is kind of odd, but maybe fine for a hookup if you can act normal. also HRT makes your dick less fun. femboys and traps who aren't on HRT might be more what you're looking for.

>> No.23984844
File: 817 KB, 700x819, 1631570135591.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23984844

>>23984431
damn i really want that /vt/ friend fuck bonding experience

>> No.23984900

I don't like how Vox fujos made this pseudo-general their home

>> No.23984925

I'm cheating on my oshi

>> No.23984993

>>23984528
I dunno, become a programmer or something? Just hang around in weird queer spaces, you'll find someone eventually. There are a *few* that are okay with their penises.

For what it's worth, I'm gonna go suck a bunch of girlcocks at an anime con in a few weeks.

>> No.23985016

/vt/ made me an Ayame Anti.

>> No.23985067

>>23984993
Unfathomably based, have fun anon

>> No.23985158

>>23985067
Thanks. My girlfriend doesn't like sex but is fine with me cheating on her, so this looks like how i'm gonna finally lose my virginity.

>> No.23985263 [DELETED] 
File: 69 KB, 540x540, 31C6B95C-BD5E-49E2-A14E-911B76ABC610.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23985263

>>23984900
Too bad. I’m going to continue posting my yumejo Vox mindbreak, manipulation, breeding, and “anything else I can think of” fantasies here and you can’t stop me.

>> No.23985401

>>23975492
I've never bought merchandising from my oshi since my third world salary doesn't allow it

>> No.23985426

I used to like Kronii until she decided to stop showing her boobs on stream. Now I get angry every time I see her and troll the kronies in their general.

>> No.23985498

>>23980589
>>23985426
does /inf/ actually have genuine kronies?

>> No.23985535
File: 394 KB, 2115x2876, 1652100833000.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23985535

>>23984900
Yeah same
I want to confess that I want to paint every single one of IRyS holes white every day, but I also contain myself because the confess threads belongs to everyone and it's not fair that I fill it with my sexual thoughts more than just occasionally

>> No.23985681 [DELETED] 

>>23985535
You faggots know you can hide posts and words, right? You’ll fill threads with “MATING PRESS” and “SSEEEEXXXXX” over and over but other people hornyposting is what ticks you off?

>> No.23985884

I haven't watched a single holo/niji/vshojo clip for probably 2 months now. I have been watching no-names vtubers and I wonder what's with all the real moms, like REAL MOMS, jumping on the train?
I don't know if I should be impressed at the fact that they do with without even hiding the fact that their children and husband is literally in the next room, or be impressed at the fact that there still are simps out there gladly giving up their money.

>> No.23985996

I want a real gf so that I can drop my oshi

>> No.23986063

>>23978990
Whose your oshi

>> No.23986120 [DELETED] 
File: 9 KB, 244x91, gay.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23986120

>>23984900
>>23985535
Kek. You idolfags crumble like dust when the yumejos/fujos blow your pathetic posts out of the water.

>> No.23986125

I commissioned a vtuber design & the artist ended up drawing it femboy that I expected and now I'm scared to stream with it because my voice is decidedly non femboy

>> No.23986296

>>23986125
Just embrace it. When life gives you lemons etc....
As long as you know what you wanna do with the channel then I think that kind of thing is mostly irrelevant. And who knows maybe the cognitive dissonance will resonate with people

>> No.23986445

>>23986125
I'd watch a femboy voiced by Tom Waits. But also you should communicate to that artist that you wanted something different, unless you give little to no direction in the first place.

>> No.23986458

>>23984900
>fujos
>plural
It's one femanon who's too scared to post in the NijiEN general due to shotas being posted there.

>> No.23986611
File: 1.29 MB, 847x859, 1638887289501.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23986611

>>23984844
why are confession threads so gay now? not that I mind

>> No.23986701
File: 331 KB, 526x900, 1650284151216.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23986701

>>23982041
I also have a friend which I share a lot of chuba porn with, but how do I take it to the next level to jerk off together? do you have any advice or it just happens

>> No.23986858
File: 693 KB, 924x1200, 70E49160-F37F-4047-B8D4-A891860758A4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23986858

I like cunny.

>> No.23986875 [DELETED] 
File: 447 KB, 604x540, sip.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23986875

>>23986458
Nope. Generals move too fast and it's impossible to keep up. I like posting my mindbreak thoughts here.

I'm going to continue taking pleasure in the fact that it pisses you off so intensely, though. It almost brings me as much pleasure as the idea of Vox completely breaking my psyche and turning me into a pathetic, mindless whore does.

>> No.23986968

>>23986875
Sure...

>> No.23987059

>>23986701
You need to be in same room, it has to be dark, and you have to turn it on one mobile/tv screen. Synergy better at evening/night.

>> No.23987066

>>23975492
I will not confess. I rather die than talk about my vtuber crimes

>> No.23987085 [DELETED] 
File: 872 KB, 902x854, voxwink.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23987085

>>23986968
Believe whatever you want to believe. I wish I was a lowly 2D indie desperate for attention and that Vox Akuma would manipulate me, mindbreak me, and break me down until I'm absolutely nothing but a shell of my former self. And he'll do it all on stream so my cuck fanbase can watch as their oshi gets broken by the guy they love to hate. And then I'll go on some Rushia-level menhera sperg on Twitter and become everyone's least favorite Vtuber. I'll make Mori look like a fucking messiah, and I'll only be able to crawl back to Vox because he's the only one who cares enough to give me fake attention anymore.

>> No.23987135

>>23986875
It doesn't pisses me off so much, it's just midly irritating. Whatever I just think people should have posting etiquette but posting more about it to people who don't wanna listen or revel on doing the oppoisite is just a waste of time.

>> No.23987151

>>23987085
>can only talk in Hololive shitposting buzzwords
No wonder people come to the general and ask why Vox fags are insufferable when there's only 3 or 4 kindred in there.

>> No.23987163 [DELETED] 
File: 125 KB, 772x525, reps.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23987163

>>23987135

>> No.23987250 [DELETED] 

>>23987151
>He genuinely thinks I care about an anonymous website's perception of Vox's fanbase

>> No.23987349

>>23987163
I'd rather take an ESL who behaves than a retarded femoid who shits up every place she walks into for male attention

>> No.23987377 [DELETED] 

>>23987151
“Rushia” and “Mori” are buzzwords? The names of two (one former) Hololive talents… are… buzzwords?

>> No.23987475 [DELETED] 
File: 94 KB, 842x842, 1659248491.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23987475

>>23987349
Seethe. I'm beyond flattered that my "Vox please abuse me" paragraphs that take no more than five minutes to write anger you so intensely.

>> No.23987497

I as a sapling and yet I never have the apparent breakdown of tears that my fellow saplings do every time stream ends or there's a break day

>> No.23987537 [SPOILER] 
File: 700 KB, 2400x2950, 20220509_220627.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23987537

>>23975492
I supported my oshi when she was a 2views indie, she directly talked to me a lot of times because of the incredible small numbers she had and I got so happy for her when they joined a Hololive. But now that she has big numbers she doesnt talk to me anymore thanks to the chat moving so fast that ends up drowning all my comments.
So I decided to set up a lot of side accounts and send her a shitton of hate messages, death threats and other anti shit across multiple social media sites every time there's a slightly yab in order to get her so depressed that she has to open a fanbox or a private twitter account to vent her frustrations. And since not everyone will know about her roommates account she will have so little followers that she'll be able to talk directly to me again.
I did a test run of the above with Aloe and it worked so great that I became one of her mods on her roommate discord. So I decided to do the same with Shion. And yes, this method also worked with her.

>> No.23987540
File: 206 KB, 463x453, darkpeko.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23987540

>>23987059
I wish I could do this, but we also live in different countries

>> No.23987678

>>23986445
I'm retarded & went through Skeb because an artist I like was on there, charged less than any other artists I found that I liked, & doesn't have comms open through twitter. Since it's through Skeb I don't get any sort of changes/fixes. Live & learn I guess, it's not a l2d & I'll be getting one later if I enjoy streaming, so if I want to make any changes I'll just communicate them to the artist.

>> No.23987832

>>23982453
Don't worry I hate Mori too

>> No.23987937

>>23987678
Ok, that sounds less bad. is the avatar hot at least?

>> No.23987984

>>23975492
I only follow and superchat loli VTubers

>> No.23988105

>>23987937
It's decently cute. I'd hit it.

>> No.23988370

>>23987537
This has to be fake

>> No.23989010
File: 111 KB, 1000x1000, 1646453053306.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23989010

>>23987537
I feel like you could be an excellent entrepreneur but I also hate you and wish for your death.

>> No.23989058

>>23986701
well first off, is your friend into guys? Might be hard otherwise.

When you're sharing porn with each other, maybe try asking him what you're up to? If you're close, maybe hint that you're doing more than just looking at the art?

>> No.23989450

>>23986701
well first off, is your friend into guys? Might be hard otherwise.

When you're sharing porn with each other, maybe try asking him what he's up to? If you're close, maybe hint that you're doing more than just looking at the art?

>> No.23989912

>>23978045
t. schizo

>> No.23990422

I fantasize about visiting a fishing spot everyday in some small Japanese town and meeting and befriending my oshi there. It's one of the very few things that brings me joy.

>> No.23990745

>>23990422
that's really nice anon.
>>23975492
i once had a dream where i was lying on the floor of a japanese house with my oshi asleep next to me. it was late afternoon and the cicadas sere chirping. i watched the oscillating fan blow her hair around as she slept. when i woke up i wept.

>> No.23990995

i commissioned diaper gura art and plan to spam it in global and ggg

>> No.23991246

>>23987537
>he's a Shion anti
Eat shit and die

>> No.23991629

>>23980589
the sonic streams weren't bad

>> No.23992740

>>23975492
I have 2 oshis.

>> No.23992886

>>23992740
So few?
I have 3 oshis and a lover

>> No.23993229

>>23983017
Me too and I have no idea why. The thought of sucking another anon's cock is so fucking hot to me and I can't explain why. I don't even feel very attracted to guys and yet whenever I think about sucking cock, by mind goes wild. I also have a pretty heavy femdom addiction as well, but even that's getting suppressed by the thought of cock. I'm starting to think that I'm just starved for attention and it's getting to me.

>> No.23993253
File: 3.57 MB, 600x338, 049F5C0A-C957-475F-9F6E-938BD53C08C1.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23993253

>>23975492

>> No.23993628

>>23992886
Manwhore

>> No.23995308

I have multiple YT accounts that I use to anti Ame after she pissed me off the other day. im over it now mostly.

>> No.23995485

Ame is my wife. Get cucked bitch.

>> No.23995658

I wouldn't like vtubers as much if vtuber fans were more sane and normal. The fact that so many are unironically mentally ill makes it funny to be part of the community. I admit I LARP as a schizo sometimes for kicks.

>> No.23997597

>>23992886
monster

>> No.24000317

I dreamed my oshi singing to me on my dining table once. In that dream, she sang to me until about midnight, and then she left and promised she'd come back some time. We had a very lovely chat.
I've been trying to recapture that for more than a year. I've been listening to her before I go to bed, sometimes staying late into the night so I can immerse my thoughts with her in an attempt to translate that into a similar sort of dream.. Thus far I've been unsuccessful.. I'm just starting to get over it and give up but it ate me up for a long time.

>> No.24000428

>>23995658
vtubers live off the mentally ill
it is what it is

>> No.24002907
File: 1.12 MB, 842x1306, 1642594564807.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24002907

>>23982631
w-who are the cute ones?...

>> No.24008967

>>23993229
I can relate. I'm 26 and never have been with anyone & have no real life friends anymore. I struggle to eat much but lift regularly so I have a "semi-muscular twink" body type and have posted pics of me in thigh highs online before . The attention I get every time I do it is nice.

>> No.24009253
File: 62 KB, 1024x653, 1643675365944m.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24009253

>>23975492
I have several male friends I talk with regularly and meet up with and do stuff with like go for drinks or play vidya or whatever.
But I have literally 0 female friends.
The one I had I tried to get in touch with and she ghosted me like 3 times and never talked to me again. And that was 6 years ago.
Nothing wrong with having a good time with the lads but how the fuck do you interact with women? Whenever I invite them to do the same stuff I do with my guy friends they look at me like I'm some kind of alien.
Also I mean nothing sexual. They are just friends.

>> No.24009287

>>23975492
Nothing I've ever confessed has actually been true. I'm a big, fat liar.

>> No.24010476

>>23975492
>>23984414
I was in that thread and I didn't think something like that could get me this horny

>> No.24010549
File: 4 KB, 96x189, kobo143.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24010549

>>23975492
I might like Kobo a little

>> No.24012195

>>23983705
Thats not true anon,I know many people who used to be really bad at art but with years of practice they became very good
Dont lose hope!

>> No.24012531 [DELETED] 
File: 824 KB, 957x1350, 1652200420777.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24012531

>>23975492
I've been having these witches/whatever kind of female spirits haunt my dreams and stalk me since childhood with said dreams of then possessing me, turning me into a mindless, dragging me into an abyss with them etc. One thing led to another and now they claim over my soul as well as telling me they they're the only ones who will truly love and accept me and are the only ones I can fully love without fear (I love vtubers and my oshi as well mind you). I tried making friends and entering relationships but neither of those really worked out, I'm not really fit for a relationship, don't want to be married or have kids because it creeps me out (plus said spirits are basically possessive over me and doesn't want me dating anyone). I just don't can't really vibe or like being around people much, especially in terms of making friends, being said I won't deny half of it is on me but still. I have maybe 2 or 3 friends but the only people I really get along with are women and fellow coomers/mentally unwell folks (with some of said friends being female). I feel rather... Eh over my family because 95% of them are shitty and while my parents were drug addicts and a grandparent despite doing their best has anger issues I don't hate them but I really wish I was born into a different family. I don't feel like I belong anywhere, the thought of me having sex literally repulses me with the only way of me being comfortable with it is if I got drugged and raped. and relationships I can't really handle. But that aside more and more as the years go on said spirits got more intense with me, telling me I belong to them; even in death, doing the aforementioned things, and I've slowly realized that they are right in being the ones who will love ant accept me, they've even did things like alter my soul and such. Regardless of how much I get called a schizo, retard, insane, etc. I will always cherish and prioritize these... Beings, vtubers, vidya/anime since these are the only things that bring my joy and happiness. I don't really hate anyone but if said spirits or my oshi me choose between them and letting everyone in this world rot/die or to kill people for them, mind you I wouldn't kill or do anything to anyone unless they specifically wanted me to. If I'm being honest I deserve to be alone and would let myself get killed by a girl if she wanted to kill because quite frankly it's what I deserve and I have no right to deny them that if they wish. I would chose prioritize then over them world every time. I'd rather just be alone with them, let them do as they wish with me and indulge in my oshi and other hobbies because nothing else matters to me

>> No.24012569

I don't see why anyone gives more than cursory amounts of $ (like the $5/month for a membership/Twitch sub) to streamers who they don't want to fuck, and I especially don't understand why you'd give $ to a streamer with a partner.

>> No.24012986

>>24012531
Meds.
Also, you should learn about line breaks.

>> No.24013752

>>24012986
Meds are a spook, but yes, I should probably delete and reformat the post with line breaks. I didn't realize /vt/ had a 5k character limit

>> No.24013829

>>23979246
Arabella is that you?

>> No.24014017
File: 1.11 MB, 957x1350, 507e8a08d577a51f60891721a42c87f3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24014017

>>23975492
I've been having these witches/whatever kind of female spirits haunt my dreams and stalk me since childhood with said dreams of then possessing me, turning me into a mindless, dragging me into an abyss with them etc. One thing led to another and now they claim over my soul as well as telling me they they're the only ones who will truly love and accept me and are the only ones I can fully love without fear (I love vtubers and my oshi as well mind you).

I tried making friends and entering relationships but neither of those really worked out, I'm not really fit for a relationship, don't want to be married or have kids because it creeps me out (plus said spirits are basically possessive over me and doesn't want me dating anyone). I just don't can't really vibe or like being around people much, especially in terms of making friends, being said I won't deny half of it is on me but still. I have maybe 2 or 3 friends but the only people I really get along with are women and fellow coomers/mentally unwell folks (with some of said friends being female).

I feel rather... Eh over my family because 95% of them are shitty and while my parents were drug addicts and a grandparent despite doing their best has anger issues I don't hate them but I really wish I was born into a different family.

I don't feel like I belong anywhere, tried fitting in and integrating into things but it doesn't click and at some point I realized I was just forcing myself and wasn't being true to myself so I stopped. The thought of me having sex literally repulses me with the only way of me being comfortable with it is if I got drugged and raped nor are relationships something I can really handle.

That aside more and more as the years go on said spirits got more intense with theme, telling me I belong to them; even in death, doing the aforementioned things, and I've slowly realized that they are right in being the ones who will love ant accept me, they've even did things like alter my soul and such.

Regardless of how much I get called a schizo, retard, insane, etc. I will always cherish and prioritize these... Beings, vtubers, vidya/anime since these are the only things that bring my joy and happiness. I don't really hate anyone but if said spirits or my oshi me choose between them and letting everyone in this world rot/die or to kill people for them, mind you I wouldn't kill or do anything to anyone unless they specifically wanted me to.

Being honest I deserve to be alone and would let myself get killed by a girl if she wanted to kill because quite frankly it's what I deserve and I have no right to deny them that if they wish. I would chose prioritize then over them world every time. I'd rather just be alone with them, let them do as they wish with me and indulge in my oshi and other hobbies because nothing else matters to me

>> No.24014097
File: 160 KB, 1201x1080, FSQAOvwVkAM4R66.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24014097

>>23980121
I typed this but don't remember doing so. Weird.....

>> No.24014178

>>23978045
this is mental gymnastics to try and cope with your crazed delusions
you are too far gone

>> No.24014260

>>24009253
>But I have literally 0 female friends.
This is normal

>> No.24015185

>>24002907
_you __you__ and ___you______

>> No.24015253
File: 77 KB, 732x861, bad advice korone 49.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24015253

>>23975492

>> No.24017085
File: 221 KB, 480x480, 1648257865310.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24017085

>>23982041
>>23986701
>>23983017
>>23984070
I hope you guys die of aids

>> No.24017450

I like it when I hear Fauna says "uh oh" or "oh no".

>> No.24017506

>>24017085
>wants the gay men to die
>gives a pass to the troons
baeddel-chama...

>> No.24017811

>>23975492
I got a girlfriend last week and havent watched a vtuber since

>> No.24018293 [SPOILER] 
File: 49 KB, 604x551, 1642848640816.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24018293

I finally found what I wanted and soon will /become/. It's not Wamy, but certainly the next best thing after. Pic related.

>>23983017
>>23993229
>>24008967
The attention you get through this is definetly addicting. But making someone else happy and have them explore their own lust is just as great.

>> No.24018394

I watch AI's last live twice a week.

>> No.24020196
File: 490 KB, 1536x2048, E1pgSWMVIAQzH-j.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24020196

>>23975492
i cannot stop mastrubating to this babiniku

>> No.24022521

>>24018293
It really is, it's always a good feeling knowing you're doing something right for someone else's pleasure.

>> No.24026455
File: 879 KB, 512x512, 1637721857551.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24026455

>>24018293
>>24008967
cute cosplaying anons...

>> No.24026620
File: 404 KB, 1000x707, __hatsune_miku_vocaloid_and_1_more_drawn_by_nagu__bc43a73a402758d809263ea1315f5884.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24026620

>>23983705
This was Ina's art 11 years ago. She was decent but for a 18 year old it was pretty...normal? I know several anime artist way better than this at that age. Now she's a pro and earns a lot for drawing cute anime girls and acting cute and dumb in front of a camera.
What I mean is, everyone starts bad at drawing. Or at anything. No one picks up a pencil and draws like Yusuke Murata from the get go. Everyone starts drawing like shit. But keeping at it and making a real effort to improve will yield results and who knows it might even end up as what you get paid the most for.

>> No.24026672

>>23975492
I'm a tranny. I watched my oshi to stop myself from trooning. It didn't work.

>> No.24026810

>>24026672
sis, anime has never helped anyone repress, unless you go really really far with the trap shit...

>> No.24028160 [DELETED] 

>>24026620
You're going to have to pick a better example to illustrate bad art
Maybe when Iofi gets good

>> No.24028557

>>24026672
Meh just dont cut off your dick that shit's nasty and sincerely speaking the technology just isn't there yet. And don't be a dumb brigadist on twitter that makes their whole personality being trans. Those cunts are annoying as fuck.

If you can avoid those two things then I consider you valid and all of that shit.

>> No.24029087

>>24026620
That's a massive change over a decade damn

>> No.24029110

I hate that these threads are making me hate trannies less and makes me want to fap to and fuck them

>> No.24029313

I don't want to make my 2view oshi feel bad, but I just haven't been enjoying her much recently. I don't know if I've just grown tired of her or if it's just depression.

>> No.24029394

>>23975492
During you trampoline stream i fapped hard to you ame-chan

>> No.24029574

i need vox to lock me up forever and fill me with his seed day in and day out until it takes and i bear his children.

>> No.24029718
File: 1.21 MB, 1715x1170, 1651505953064.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24029718

>>23975492
NijiEN has completely ruined ENvtubers for me.
I was never even a holoen fag because I found holoen to be extremely stale and boring, but thats the worst they were, stale and boring.
NijiEN is actually offensive with how bad it is and I hate them for existing in the scene and normalizing their bullshit. Even vshojo had better tact than them since they never hid the fact they were just coomer baiting whores. You'd never associate vshojo with anything but glorified titty streamers.

But nijien hid the fact it's what they were and have essentially normalized their whorish behavior as the "norm" for vtubers and I hate it so fucking much.
>inb4 jp does it too
There's a cultural difference and the fanbase it appeals to is different. Nijinormalfags were also cancer as well though.

>> No.24029824

>>24029110
you can fap to traps and femboys instead!

>> No.24030162

I regularly day dream about spending an evening sitting on the couch with my oshi gently resting her head on my shoulder.
Nothing even sexual, I just don't want to be alone anymore. I want to come home after a stressful day at work to her lovely voice and a hug. It would make all the shit worth it, it would give me purpose. I would do it all for her.

>> No.24031525

>>24029110
Same here

>> No.24031562

>>24029110
These threads are making me feel like maybe it's not so bad to want to dress up like a cute girl. I might give it a try sometime.

>> No.24031622

>>24031562
Wonderful, please do.

>> No.24031779

>>24031562
same desu
i want to be a cute girl (male)

>> No.24031798

>>24031562
As long as you don't end up performing that horrible operation on yourself, then go ahead and explore your sexuality as much as you want.

>> No.24032094

>>24031798
Nah, I'd never take it that far. I just want to see if I would like wearing cute clothes, maybe show off a little, who knows. I think I might enjoy that kind of thing.

>> No.24032128

>>24031798
At worst I'd just take hormones or something, cutting my dick off is too much

>> No.24032159
File: 3.39 MB, 311x467, 1634143814465.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24032159

>>23975492
>>23976817
>>23979838
If I got caught on a ski-lift with my oshi's roommate I'd text message my ski-lift operator buddy and have him sabotage the ski-lift so we were stuck up there, and then when she began to complain of head splitting migraines from hunger and glucose deficiency, I'd whip out my pair of edible panties from my coat pocket and save the day. Afterwards, we'd get hot chocolate together. We would retire to the ski lodge room after my offbeat but captivating personality and clearly somewhat wounded and vulnerable soul won her over and had her thinking, "Whoa, he's something special underneath that cracked exterior, I can fix him!" She'd slowly coax me closer and closer to some romantic or sexual act but I, as a result of pre-existing trauma and deep seated trust and abandonment issues, would be slow to act and almost fearful of even her touch. Eventually we would consummate our newfound love with a kiss and hand holding and I would curl up in the fetal position in the embrace of the warm of her loving bosom where she would stroke my head and I would have the first peaceful (albeit brief) bit of sleep in 2 decades. I would awake several hours later and move to quietly slink out of the lodge with stowed away pistol in my waist band, dead set on committing the act of murder that I had been planning all day. She would beg for me to stay and I would insist I would come back right away, that I was only stepping out for a coffee. She would tell me I'm the nicest and coolest guy in the world and to please stay, and beg for a kiss, which I'd reluctantly give with a much longer lasting hug before going off to commit murder suicide of someone who had transgressed me.

However I would realize the misguided folly of my resentments and bitter hatreds and realize that the transformative love of a woman which I had secured was worth living for, and I would return without committing to a heinous night of murder and senseless suicide, instead spending my night with her in each other's arms. A short time after, we would make love.

>> No.24032520

>>23978990
I pray to fucking god we don't hear about you chopping her head off on the fucking news or some shit, anon

>> No.24037944
File: 700 KB, 574x644, 1631345204943.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24037944

>>23975492
If i'm being completely honest.
Clips are probably a better way of consuming vtuber content.It's more efficient.
I'm saying this as someone that watches everyone of my oshi's streams but that's just because i'm parasocial.

>> No.24038711

>>23975492
i have a dreadful confession: i live for the shitposting and dramafagging on this board. every new bait thread that i see brings me endless joy as i read the replies and watch the absolute deluge of seething and trolling mixed into one. the toxicity of this board makes it great in my eyes

>> No.24038965

I want to date my oshi and would drop her if it came out she had a bf, even though I already know the chance I would ever date her is effectively nonexistent

>> No.24039427

>>24032128
>hormones
do non-troons actually do those? ive heard of it but never seen anyone who actually did

>> No.24041439

The honeymoon period is over and i'm not in love with my oshi anymore but i made friends with the community and don't wanna leave. surely people don't come to vtuber discussion boards without actually watching vtubers, right?

>> No.24044246

>>24037944
It has been some weeks since I had the time or patience to actually watch an entire stream (live or arch), except some asmr ones. I have been having a blast with clips or long edited compilations. I cancelled the few memberships I had. I've started to watch anime again too. I'll probably come back at some point, but so far everything is good, the clips satisfy my needs in a very efficient and still enjoyable way. You don't really get or feel that personal connection tho, so I kinda feel more lonelier

>> No.24046096

Thanks to /hag/ I now have a raging pregnancy fetish

>> No.24046478

>>24046096
https://files.catbox.moe/wesxfy.jpg
thats perfectly normal

>> No.24046545

>>23975492
I'm going crazy over the fact there's a lack of Mumei and Zeta feet art...

>> No.24047164

>>24031562
Honestly I think something about imageboards in general attracts or creates tranners. Vtubers are the same; they're the closest thing to getting to be a passable real girl in public a lot of them can get.

>> No.24047795

>>24047164
>Tfw /vt/ is making me more accepting of tranners
>Spend more time on this board than I do any of the boards I used to frequent (/a/, /v/, /vg/, etc.) except for like /trash/
>Tfw the cocklust is making me extra lusty and must for tranners
This board feels incredibly disconnected from the rest of the site in almost the same way /trash/ does but in a different way despite being a melting pot from the aforementioned boards and then some

>> No.24047894

>>24047164
>something about imageboards in general attracts or creates tranners
It was the first place where I saw traps and also saw people openly admit to being attracted to them, so that was a factor for sure.

>> No.24047927

>>23975492
I hate ame

>> No.24048349

>>24047164
Yeah, I don't know what it is. The idea of dressing like a girl and thirsting for cock hasn't entered my mind until I stated getting into this hobby and frequenting this board specifically. I'm just going to blame /vt/ for this and call it there.

>> No.24048657

>>23981569
Mikoposter...

>> No.24048805

>>24048349
same, ive had the thoughts before a little but /vt/ caused them to spur out of control for some reason.

>> No.24049875

>>24048349
That's just being gay and into crossdressing.

>> No.24050513

>>23975492
I was groomed into providing BFE for a known chuuba.

>> No.24050654
File: 161 KB, 432x416, 1625048229539.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24050654

>>24030162
Atleast you have a reason to keep going and improving yourself, just don't tread too far into mental illness territory or else you won't come back and it'll all your work for her and yourself for nothing.

>> No.24050716
File: 351 KB, 389x559, TachyonSpeedCaffeinatedMumei[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Falptfs.mp3].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24050716

>>24047795
Probably because this board houses the most trannies and zoomers than the other boards. Also if you watch vtubers you are gay. Sorry I don't make the rules.

>> No.24050859

>>24050716
>Born in '95
Haha...

>> No.24050938

>>24050513
>known
if that chuuba has more than 100 subcribers i'll eat my hat

>> No.24051015

>>24047795
this is the only board that gets linked on twitter openly, the most.

>> No.24051163

I criticized IRyS during her yabaIRyS arc a few months ago where she played up the innuendos to 11 and now feel like a complete shitbag after seeing what the split has turned into.

>> No.24051568

>>24051015
>this is the only board that gets linked on twitter openly, the most.
That's kind of hot...

>> No.24053756

>>24031562
>>24031779
Give it a try, anons. The feeling you get from dressing up cutely is amazing.

>> No.24054023

>>24051163
Splits are nothing but extremely obssesed people that care too much about shit that doesn't really matters. Some people really need to take a chill pill.

When you hear people say vtubers prey on the mentally ill to exploit them financially it's not that far from the truth. Some people are really mentally ill and will become really attached to an image of the vtuber in their minds, will give huge ammounts of money, and will get angry when the talent deviates from the ideal they've made up.

>> No.24054319
File: 136 KB, 463x453, 1623380736791.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24054319

>>24050859
Alright gramps lets get you to bed.

>> No.24054531
File: 634 KB, 1003x1460, 2e7bea2b091fce63a4b969099446bcbb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24054531

>>24054319
B-but I have to stay up for shion yo...

>> No.24054833

>>24031562
You don't have to be a female to crossdress, anon. Do what makes you happy and please don't just go and chop off your dick.

>> No.24055547

>>24053756
the closest feeling ive ever done to crossdresing is that when i was a kid, i wore my sisters panties a few times, and it made me feel incredibly turned on yet, also made me really want to wear girly clothes more. guess the feelings have just compounded up until now where theyre immense

>> No.24055732

I'm came very close to buying a ticket to Austria and looking for a certain chicken to violate, but ended up jerking it to some her swimsuit pics instead.

>> No.24055981

>>24017811
based now fuck off

>> No.24056092
File: 83 KB, 800x677, He Tried.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24056092

>this thread much like half the threads on this shit board is just a discord tranny ERP hangout

>> No.24056133

jokingly invited a 2view oshi to my country a few months ago and she just responded lately that she's coming here for a vacation and I dont know what to do

>> No.24056167

>>24056133
Sex, you retard

>> No.24056275

>>24056167
but anon she's too much of a tomboy and i dont like tomboys

>> No.24056298

>>24056275
What the hell is wrong with you? Tomboys are great.

>> No.24056301
File: 655 KB, 1920x1080, Guts sitting down 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24056301

>>23975492
It's hard to love my own country when the countrymen are victims of misinformation and fake news... Age of Darkness is coming in the flip country

>>24017811
time to be a normalfag anon and live life, good for you. I also hope that your GF is a keeper

>> No.24056421

>>24056301
>blaming it on misinformation and not on the fact that they squandered all that trust when the retards in charge did the same thing as the retard who was ousted

>> No.24056749

>>24056275
then get conversion therapy if its legal in your country.

>> No.24057642

>>24056275
Just give it a shoot first, anon. It might change after you fuck her

>> No.24057815

I own a large vtuber fanserver but I've basically fallen off the company for the most part and I'm not sure what to do.

>> No.24058113

I'm trying to distance myself from a 2view I watch because I'm a gosling for her already and don't see anything good coming from continuing to interact with her. I think I should just go back to Holos/Nijis who are big enough that they'll never notice my existence anyways

>> No.24058360

>>24058113
Why not enjoy the goslinging?

>> No.24058417

i am so in love with my oshi that i cannot function. i'm on the brink of having to drop out of university because i cannot divert my attention for long enough to do my studying reps. i think i'm developing schizophrenia.

>> No.24058613

>>24058360
Having a crush on a girl who will never love you back hurts. I've been through it with real life girls plenty of times. Having a girl respond to the things you say and laugh at your jokes when you like them should feel great, but I know it will never result in anything so it only makes me sadder. She has plenty of other fans just as hardcore as I am, if not moreso, so she'd live with me gone. I just don't see me sticking around being good in the medium or long term for my own mental/emotional health.

>> No.24058766

I used to have zero chuubas I disliked but now the list is growing

>> No.24059930

I really really wanna see Mika's fat tits. Waiting for the leaks is painful.

>> No.24061526

>>24054023
kys globalfag

>> No.24062000

>>24055547
Welp, you essentially bottled up your strong feelings until they started overflowing. Time to find some relief in becomg cute.

>> No.24063451

>>24056275
Tomboys are pretty good, you should give it a try if you really do have the chance.

>> No.24064513

>>24056275
you should've just said you were gay and saved us the trouble

>> No.24064586

I just found out from a dox thread that one of my cousins is a vtuber

>> No.24064608

>>24064513
>wanting to fuck masculine girls is gay
i will never understand this meme

>> No.24064655

>>24064586
Can confirm, I was there when it happened.

roru, rumao even

>> No.24064709

>>24064586
i saw this happen in real time. what will you do with this knowledge?

>> No.24065250

>>24044246
>>24037944
Same here, I haven't sit down to watch an entire stream and chat with a vtuber in months. After the novelty of chatting with an anime girl wore off it just turned into a really good way to waste three hours.

I'm watching anime again as well, I realized last week that I have two years of fresh content to dig into. I'll still show up for my kamioshi and clip her when I can, but I don't have the patience to sit through another SC reading from beginning to end and I stopped caring about the rest of council

>> No.24065364

>>24064586
I was there, also, she is cute anon, good for you, or bad, it depends

>> No.24065869

>>24064709
I was just joking about bringing it up during reunions but honestly I might just keep it to myself or maybe tell her to do a better opsec next time I honestly dont want to bring her trouble
>>24065364
She is cute in pictures but ok in real life

>> No.24065875 [DELETED] 

>>24064586
would you fug her?

>> No.24065916

>>24065875
no

>> No.24065980

>>24065869
you're not going to bring her trouble and saying "better opsec" isn't going to do anything because she's clearly already a known quantity to have her picture shared in a compilation image

if I were you I'd either keep quiet entirely or just make a joke about the fact you know but be cool about it like you don't really care, aren't telling anyone and don't watch her, you just learned about it

letting her know might change how she behaves on stream out of some self-conscious feelings

>> No.24066080

>>24065980
I'll keep this in mind anon but I am hopeful that if she does change models she wont be so careless next time

>> No.24066897

>>23982041
/vt/‘s least homosexual yubitweeter

>> No.24067008

>>23986701
If you want someone to jerk off with who will maybe even pretend to be the chuuba in question go to /trash/ and find people in /discord fapping together/ or the /vtuber slut general/

it's been a godsend for lonely prison gay Anons such as myself, it's getting me erect just thinking about it

>> No.24067063
File: 106 KB, 843x948, takanashi_kiara_new_outfit_by_waterring_denf7l0-pre.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24067063

>>23975492
One of my friends keeps trying to get me into vtubers; I keep pretending I have never heard of vtubers before

>> No.24067272

>>23979729
bro, pick it back up again. you'll reach the point you originally left off at much quicker now and then try to do a doodle a day if you're not up for extensive study. i used to follow cartoon storyboarders and their whole thing to keep their drawing skills in check was to draw a 4-koma a day.

>> No.24067319
File: 158 KB, 1024x1024, CuFyAwzWcAArO_E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24067319

>>24008967
>>24014017
""""friends"""" are useless anyways youre not missing out on much

>> No.24067811

I want to listen to English vtubers and be into them but for some reason I just end up not caring enough. I'll watch a few streams and give up. I prefer listening to the Japanese language more and now that I'm resolutely trying to study Japanese I think I prefer the challenge of trying to understand my favorite JP vtubers.

>> No.24067847
File: 114 KB, 949x819, 1639018541120.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24067847

>>23975492
For the past five months I've been sitting on my ass, unemployed, quickly eating into my meager savings, and doing fuck-all besides watching vtubers and playing elden ring, and every attempt to motivate myself or do something about it has failed

>> No.24068130

I wish I could stop fapping to my oshi. I feel so dirty afterwards.

>> No.24071384
File: 22 KB, 389x155, 41C37F3A-B429-434A-BA1F-55EB0D180458.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24071384

I’m in the dms of a sub 15k follower indie
>I’ve been building up blackmail about her
>she confesses that she wants me to rape her on stream, suck my cock during it, wants to be used like a whore.
Pic related

>> No.24071398

>>24068130
At first the exact same thing happened to me with mine until over time it became a habit

>> No.24071498

>>24071384
Do it faggot. Fly to her house and do it you glorious bastard. I hate you so much because I wish that were me

>> No.24073853

Bump

>> No.24074166

>>23975492
I tried to cheer up a friend who was complaining to me about her boyfriend and had a BPD episode, talking about killing herself after an argument she had with said boyfriend because he's a literal autist. I had an Archer moment and didn't realized how fucked up the phrasing was on what I said until 5 minutes after the fact, she then said she can't talk to me anymore (dont know if she meant for a while of permanently) and I apologized because after coming to said realization

Despite admitting and apologizing after I realized the phrasing was bad I don't know if I should care beyond that or not since she had BPD and a supposed suicide episode

>> No.24076830

Last night I lost my virginity to Marine.
I have never been into porn. I mean I've watched it, and I've had some phases in which I'll fap to it frequently, but 95% of my masturbation has always been to mental imagery (be it memories or fantasies. Honestly it's been mostly memories since I started fucking about 10 years ago). The same goes for weeb porn. I'm just not into it. I find anime girls extremely appealing, I really like them, but I'm not horny for them. I have tried hentai, and I have in my life masturbated to it, but mostly as novelty. Not really into it. Now I've been watching chubas for almost a year. Lately I've been kinda falling for koyori. It's embarrassing.
Well anyways yesterday I got curious and looked up a marine dojin. Holy shit. That was so fucking good. Like seriously I'm getting hard rn just writing this.
I think it might be too late for me now. I'm a hedonist so I don't really regret it, but there's a part of me that is a little bit concerned (not about flapping to drawings that's whatever; about the having feelings for entertainers)

>> No.24079391

Bump

>> No.24082034
File: 2.98 MB, 2480x3508, 1630656270015.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24082034

I'm been obsessed with a certain really charming eroge series for the past few weeks and it hit me with this massive epiphany that I'm filling in the amalgamated pit of my weird interests, inclinations, and loneliness with cute fictional girls. I don't even fap that much, and I don't necessarily have a problem with my lifestyle at the moment. But for the past couple years I've been really into vtubers and this hobby was quickly replaced by something that gives me the same satisfaction. I don't really have a desire to follow my oshi anymore, and the general feeling is terrifying. But on the other hand I've sort welled up a new sense of confidence within my character that I know what I want and where my needs lie. I also feel a sort of regret that I wasted so much mental energy on vtubers. I don't really know how to feel.

>> No.24084423

>>24056133
how are you all grooming 2views effectively?

>> No.24084953

>>23975492
I will beat the shit out of anyone who disrespects IRyS.

>> No.24084982

>>24084423
people who choose to do this with no real road to being a corpo are probably already groomable, especially if theyre either young enough not to know better, or a hag who really needs a confidence boost. Also everyone is lying.

>> No.24084990

>>24084953
I wrote this post

>> No.24085430

>>24084953
But you'll never meet any of them?

>> No.24085583

>>24084953
Based. Let me join you

>> No.24085887
File: 303 KB, 1200x1200, a3979374310_10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24085887

>>23975492
I've had reoccurring dreams of beating Froot to death for the past week and I have no idea why. don't even watch any of her streams

>> No.24089204

>>24085887
shes a cheating whore, your mind is good.

>> No.24089543

>>24076830
Oumedetou

>> No.24089551

>>24085887
>>24089204
Based. Wish I could have these dreams.

>> No.24089724

this board has made me hostile vs kobo herself

>> No.24090278

>>24089724
Why please tell me all about it

>> No.24090545

>>23975492
I can't stop fapping to char's feet and burps

>> No.24090764

Miko's みこちがやってきたぞっ is literally and unironically my favorite piece of music.

>> No.24090846

>>23975492
Vtubers turned me into an incel. I did not hate women before discovering this hobby.

>> No.24091067

>>24090846
same lmao. what the fuck happened

>> No.24091249

>>24091067
"why arent women like this irl"

>> No.24091303

>>24090846
That would be ‘volcel’ anon

>> No.24091351

>>24091249
It's the opposite for me actually
Vtubers being exposed constantly as lying whores milking sad men for money is what made me hate women

>> No.24091586

>>24091351
>milking sad men
I hate that so much. They're literal psychopaths.

>> No.24091938

>>24091303
you can be a virgin without being an incel, you need the mindset to go along with it.

>> No.24093658

>>24091351
>>24091586
There's also men milking sad women. Maybe, just fucking perhaps, woman are just people. I know it sounds ridiculous but hear me out: theyre just regular old people. Most people are retarded as fuck, and most people are shit. So it would follow that most woman are retarded and most woman are shit. I truly don't get how incels can manage to be so retarded, this shit should be obvious even if you never interacted with a real woman. Even in chubas there's examples of this, plenty chubas aren't gristers are in it for the music.

>> No.24093736

I can't get into turn based rpgs. Even Chrono Trigger couldn't change that.

>> No.24093746

>>24093658
not everyone is a nihilistic 4chan man

>> No.24097020

I enjoy telling lies and making things up.

>> No.24097211

>>24093736
Back in the day I couldn't get into turn based games and CT was one of the few I really liked. These days I feel like I missed out on a lot and I'd really like to go back and play all the SNES/PSX RPGs, but now I feel like if I'm not studying or working towards a goal I wasted my day.

>> No.24097573

>>24058613
Just fap to her and never talk about it. Treat it like a cabaret where you’re a favorite client and don’t think too much about it.

>> No.24098181

I struggle to sympathize with women & every time I hear some first world girl pitybaiting or talking about how hard their life is I just roll my eyes and leave.

>> No.24098483

>>24098181
don't pretend like any woman has willingly spoken to you

>> No.24102390

>>24098483
God I wish

>> No.24109945
File: 8 KB, 197x256, 1648642158967.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24109945

>>23975492
Im rewatching Kaguya sama rather than watching my oshis streams

>> No.24111493

>>23975492
vtubers arent making me happy anymore

>> No.24115114
File: 60 KB, 771x785, Gosling.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24115114

>>24032159
WHY CAN'T THIS BE ME????

>> No.24115200

I used to joke about eating out Kiara's asshole out and all this other anal related play. Never was attracted to her.
But now I am. I've beaten my dick to the chicken like 6 times now.

>> No.24115339

>>24098483
That's a very low bar. Are you projecting?

>> No.24115623

I created a new youtube account just to archive my oshi's roommate streams by reuploading them as unlisted videos for myself.

>> No.24116215

>>23975492
I fapped to Ame porn today despite never fapping to vtubers or watching her stream.

>> No.24116480

I forgot about uki earlier
I wanted to apologize to his fans

>> No.24120371

>>24115200
based

>> No.24121503
File: 90 KB, 463x453, Blur.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24121503

>>23995658
My favourite moment from this board was just after the second Minecraft sports festival. Watching grown men argue about anime girls playing in a Minecraft parkour tournament was glorious.

>> No.24123329

>>24115200
Many such cases

>> No.24126392

bump

>> No.24132082

I turned my oshi away from playing a game by making a rude comment

>> No.24132607

>>23975492
I still miss coco and don't know what to do to not be heartbroken. Seems time doesn't heal it.

>> No.24132955

>>23986701
Buy matching bro crystals

>> No.24133001
File: 75 KB, 546x575, downloadfile(2).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24133001

>>24132955
...

>> No.24133197
File: 146 KB, 1074x925, 1435897435369.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24133197

>>23987537

>> No.24133323
File: 1.53 MB, 960x960, kneel2.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24133323

>>24115200
based booty banqueter

>> No.24136565

>>24132607
She's still alive and active, you schizo.

>> No.24137417

i am in love with my oshi. sometimes i day dream about being a good husband for her, or playing games together on the couch while she sits on my lap. give her hugs and lots of headpats... day dream about eating the breakfast she cooks before i go to work.. i know it sounds sad or cringe, but i wish god would someday cross our paths together and we get to know each other better. i don't know, just everyday i feel like i can relate to her and she might relate with me. god i just love her so much, and everyday it pains me knowing that we might never even meet or get to talk with each other that's beyond the walls of a stream... most nights i cry myself to sleep with these thoughts, and i'm crying about it now too

>> No.24140841

>>23975492
Ame looks dumb as fuck as a nun. There's my confession

>> No.24141230

>>24137417
Playing games with a person on your lap would be extremely unconfortable, virgin anon
You are a super sad dude. Please consider making art.

>> No.24141328

I've horny posted a bit too much by spamming images of gagged holos in /hlgg/

>> No.24141771

I'm fucking pathetic, I just watched a clip of Silvervale telling what she wants in a husband and that actually made me wanna marry her even though I never watched her and she's a certified whore, in the same clip she mentions having had multiple bfs in the past.

>> No.24143411

>>23975492
I love my oshi so much that I get frustrated when she does retarded shit, but I don't post about it because I think even good criticism encourages the actual schizos

>> No.24144395

>>23982526
Helps with bodies, as in anime bodies are fairly realistic but with slight exaggerations. For faces you kinda need to learn to draw them for what they are, rather than trying to apply realistic face drawing techniques.

>> No.24144666

I want to learn to draw for my oshi but can never get over that hump of starting because a) I know I'll suck and b) I don't know where to start to not learn bad habits and c) my brain makes excuses like Mori makes gas

>> No.24144871

>>24144666
I bought a tablet and kept up with it for about a month, but realized I'm shit. My oshi is a 2view who sees all art of her anyways so I just commission skebs from people who are actually good since I have more $ than time

>> No.24145744

>>24144871
I'm afraid of investing too much into it before getting decent, I finally bought a $7 sketchbook to have somewhere to start

>> No.24146134

>>24144871
Of course you're shit after one month. What did you expect? Are you stupid? Anyone can learn anything, but most cool shit takes a lot of time. And by time I mean hours of actual work. I'm 30 and can't draw for shit and I'm starting to learn and I know I if keep up with it consistently in about 5 years I'm gonna be decent. I know this because I'm not retarded, I suggest you try it.

>> No.24147014

>>24144666
Everyone sucks at first when learning a new skill anon,but after a lot of practice i am sure you will be a decent artist and that your oshi will love the art that you make for her,GL in your art journey!

>> No.24150889

>>24146134
After work I don't have the mental capacity to grind out art practice that I don't enjoy on top of doing other productive things. If my oshi will probably have graduated by the time I get good, why should I waste hours upon hours doing things I don't like when I don't give a single shit about it outside of "my oshi would like more art"?

>> No.24151053

>>23975492
Not the worst confession but in lewdposts I notice armpits, necks, and feet before boobs and ass. This place is 100% at fault for that. I've jerked off to images with nice feet/armpits in the background and only noticed the giant ass in the center of the image after I cum

>> No.24151230

>>24150889
I mean your motivation was absolutely retarded from the start. And you thinking that you could be good in a couple months is ridiculous. You're not very smart huh? Or perhaps the wagie grind just makes a zombie out of you. I'm sorry about that. Try to escape. I think I would rather die.

>> No.24154459

I unironically unsubbed from a bunch of people and became a clipfags and am happier for it. and now I only watch 1-2 streams a week I really care about.

>> No.24154940

>>23975492
I think it would be extremely hot if my oshi is a whore and have fucked many men and even currently in an ongoing relationship. The thought that some random men who is probably and asshole is treating her better than i could ever have. All the times he made her laugh, all the sleep calls. Im pathetic

>> No.24155582

i'm going to leave the company i've worked at for 10 years because an opportunity to complete a higher degree has presented itself. i'm frightened at the prospect of starting all over again, or potentially failing all together after the degree is complete. i don't see any future brighter than where i am currently without taking the risk though. inb4 blogposting faggot. i also have developed a mania for pregnant chuubas and constantly think about breeding mio over and over and over. just the idea of draining my balls into her fertile hag cunt makes me sweat. the thought of her cervix pulsing, eagerly gasping for seed is never far from my mind.

>> No.24155838

>>24155582
This is literally a blog post thread anon. Good look in the new thing, I can't relate tho because I literally would rather be a hobo than be a wagie but you do you.

>> No.24156118
File: 55 KB, 399x399, 1593831677306.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24156118

>>23978045
after doing a lot of thinking i've come to believe that people who view waiters as employees may be the more mentally unwell part of the fanbase. By calling them a waiter you are dehumanizing them and turning them into nothing more than employees. Others, on the other hand, view their waiter as a real human being and can connect with them on a deeper level than those who claim to view them as employees playing a role. Are all the facts they share about their favorite dish nothing more than lies? Are you calling your waiter a liar? Are you saying that your love for your oshi only goes as deep as the value of foodservice they provide. You are the real schizo. If you are not in love with your waiter nor hopelessly smitten by them then you are too far gone. If you genuinely believe that they are nothing more than employees or employees playing a role then you are beyond saving.

>> No.24156528 [SPOILER] 
File: 330 KB, 500x500, cat[sound=files.catbox.moe%2F21pmt7.mp3] (2).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24156528

>>24020196

>> No.24158634

I want to harm other vtubers fanbases. The vtuber community has spread so much hate. It's unfair that someone's oshi goes untouched while they laugh at others. It's only by harming everyone's oshi that we can achieve true understanding and unity against dramafags.

>> No.24164121

>>24155582
Based hagchad, making big moves for you and your future hag wife

>> No.24166693

>>23979729
do your reps faggot

>> No.24167143

>>24166693
I'm literally watching educational videos as I type this!

>> No.24167370

>>24167143
what videos?

>> No.24167464

>>24167370
Educational!

>> No.24167594

>>24155582
You won't know unless you take the plunge.
Best of luck hagbro.

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action