[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 318 KB, 1110x888, The face of a rrat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22846086 No.22846086 [Reply] [Original]

This rrathole goes deeper than you can ever imagine. This is a 9 page rrat.
This is not a dox. This is information which the Israeli vtuber company "idol" used to get money from investors before running away with said money.
Mods, if you see a thread like this: >>22802791 Please remove it. This is a scam artist advertising his scheme.
anons, Do not support the Israeli vtuber agency "idol". Is it a scam

Please do not harass the girls nor any other Israeli vtubers not associated with this scam. Some of them try really hard and they don't deserve to be associated with this shady company.

>TL;DR
>1)"Idol" Is an Israeli profiteering startup which is an investment scheme. They promise big, return very little, and ask for more the next time around, pocketing as much as they can.
>2)"Idol" Is an opaque company that has hid the names of its founders, sent out misleading remarks, and changed its promises secretly after running away from past promises that have been already funded.
>3)"Idol"'s very own CEO, Aviel Basin, comes here to 4chan to shill his girls heavily and to troll anyone who brings up his shady dealings

Full version:
[POINT 1)"Idol" Is an Israeli profiteering startup which is an investment scheme. They promise big, return very little, and ask for more the next time around, pocketing as much as they can.]
>Why should I care
The business model being shown here is pretty typical of an Israeli scam. They say they will do something but need funds. Once they get fund, they pocket most of the money and only partially deliver on what they promised, asking for more money for bigger projects. The product is not your entertainment. The product is the advertising to make them more money.
This is a business that will always skim on quality. Your money is the end result not making a better product
This is a business model where you are the product.

[1/9]

>> No.22846181
File: 323 KB, 1000x508, firefox_AklBoEK0rt.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Article 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-kSTrTfrTw
Catbox in case this weasel privates or deletes the video : https://files.catbox.moe/5gr2p6.mp4
Down below I will translate some of the key point and promises that this company had, and how they failed to deliver on all of them
This video support auto translate into English pretty well.
>0:00-0:50: Rough explanation about what vtubers are and what how they are avatars that allow people to be themselves that they otherwise could not
>0:00-1:05: Promising to build a whole alternate reality around their vtubers the likes of which never seen before, taking vtubers to the next level
>1:05-1:10: Promising to create not only specialized avatars and worlds, but to make it interactive.
>1:10-1:30: Promising to work with the world's most famous artist using the most advance technology [this is word for word what is said in the video] to bring relatable characters that will perfectly reflects out internet stars personality and style.
>1:30-1:45: Promising to create grand worlds, scenes, streaming overlays, sets [???], and dedicated shows made for the characters
>1:45-1:55: "Our goal is to make you will never feel like you are watching a person behind a character, but a real youtuber from a parallel world"
>1:55-2:10: "We want you to feel like you are truly part of the virtual world, and we are going to bring forward technologies that have never been seen in any country or agency on the planet, so that a part of you will also lie within the upcoming content." [They say this while having a render of a quasar in the background]
>2:10-2:25: "The vtubers will be divided into seasons, not generations. Each season will have its own unique set of girls and environments and will last a few months"
>2:25-end: Here they are saying that they had 250 girls sign up, out of which they have chosen 4, implying that they already held auditions and already decided on the girls
>3:05: The first season will release on February 2022
[2/9]

>> No.22846249
File: 14 KB, 665x120, 1647441043159.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Post it as a google doc, schizo.

>> No.22846268
File: 57 KB, 744x958, firefox_yi5pJk0RgM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

First, lets focus on the boasting:
>All of this talk about world class artists working around the clock at high wages
Is completely false Article 2: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScW5wl6UfH1lYr0HKrqfd59xJky7n6Ks6pmV3lfpHu7H4oV2Q/viewform
"idol" has tried to start the company by amassing volunteers. In this form, the third article has you requesting to opt into payed service. Payed service is only offered to corporations and businesses that can provide invoice. This is a pretty strange thing to put on a form. This essentially forces freelance artists to work for free.
One of the positions on this form includes a game server developer. This confirms the fact that they were gearing production to the creation of a full interactive world, not just vtubers, which they likely advertised to sponsors.
The fact these guys got a nintendo collaboration makes much more sense when you realize what they initially tried to achieve
Article 3: https://mobile.twitter.com/idol_corp/status/1501491188825796610 Nintendo collab
Reminder, this was technically supposed to be after the debut when there was already a game style interactive virtual world with the first "season"
>They talked about using completely new technology and massive virtual sets. This is all complete bologna.

There are a lot of promises here that were used in order to amass funds that are clearly missing in their current version.
>They have shifted back from full virtual worlds
>They have shifted back from interactivity
>They have shifted away from any tech development

[3/9]

>> No.22846401
File: 85 KB, 903x1043, firefox_j1yTkig1Ch.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

According to this post on reddit Article 4: https://www.reddit.com/r/Israel/comments/sco9s1/are_vtubers_coming_to_israel/hvso22v/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
At the start of February this video was still up. This means that at the 15th of February they decided to fully abandon ship on the whole Israeli angle
Article 5: https://idol-company.com/432-1/
This post also mentions the creator's name and channel. This means that this was readily available knowledge up until February 15th. More on that in my next point.
Article 6: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHMTXKpr_-RPN8A3YvUdhQ
Looking through this guy's channel, this guy is a you laugh you lose video maker. This guy has no connection whatsoever to otaku culture.
Seeing how his whole channel used to be about riding trends, all I can see here is a someone who is seeing dollar bills in his eyes.
I would like you to take a look at the last video on his channel. It is a teaser for his new upcoming project, "idol"
Article 7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1LOzFosXG0
Catbox if he chooses to delete this: https://files.catbox.moe/5irozs.mp4
Here are some MAJOR points in this piece of information
The date on this video was January 11th. Keep in mind that the date on article 1 is December 30th
>This guy emphasizes that this is an Israeli project, something current day "idol" denounces, claiming this is a global project that decided to pick up Israel for their potential.
>This guy reports that the production has already received funds over 75000$ [ 0:55]
Let me reiterate this because this is pretty insane and this is where the big money comes in
On December 30th, this man launches the first teaser for this production
On January 11th TWELVE DAYS LATER, this guy says he is sitting on 75K$
>Now in this part for a little while he is saying that he wants this project to bring real quality content to Israel.
I agree with this. I want there to be much more high quality, loving content made from Israel. Right now it is all scams.
[4/9]

>> No.22846425
File: 3.89 MB, 417x264, and here we go.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>talking about jewish tricks on a board filled to the brim with schizos on par with /b/

>> No.22846427 [DELETED] 

kikes gotta kike

>> No.22846450

>>22846086
I feel sorry for their vtuber if they're not in on the scam and not aware of it

>> No.22846460

>>22846086
I ain't going to read all that shit, but I will say the moment this corpo came out of nowhere and had that over produced video using a fuck ton of stock footage it screamed scam to me. I don't know who the fuck they'd scam except any of the girls that applied to the company.

>> No.22846461

stopped reading at rrathole

>> No.22846477
File: 100 KB, 617x700, firefox_Vzgs3sQ7Y2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

However, this guy has not only delivered on none of the initial promises, which let me remind you he has made probably hundreds of thousands by now, if he has not already broken 7 digits he has quietly made the "Idol" vtuber line less accessible for Israelis
Currently the debut hours are extremely inconvenient for Israelis to watch. Currently, these Vtubers will air for Israelis in Tuesday afternoon, a time when most Israelis are at work or school. This is, however, a prime time for Asian countries who will now be in their evening, relaxing and looking for new vtubers to simp to.
>He starts talking about wanting to be charitable
>He starts talking about how he is going to keep uploading videos talking about the progress of the work, answering questions and being transparent
This has been a complete failure
>There are few minutes where he talks about youtube and why he left
>He brings up having 3 companies, "idol" being the third
This is extremely strange. 3 companies? I wonder if they are all handled this badly
>Towards the end of the video, he flashes the newly made "idol" channel. It has 86 subscribers
Reminder that according to the troll on >>22802791 This thread, The company that is Idol has been active and had a discord for a loooong time, and he has been there since august. I will return to this point later.

To conclude the first point, Idol has made HUGE promises and got the money for it. They failed to deliver on most of these and scaled back the works significantly.
However, in the process, they tried covering up their steps in extremely rough motions
[5/9]

>> No.22846505

Are aware, OP, that you are posting on 4chan about Jews? I don't think this is going to help your cause.

>> No.22846566

Genuinely too much shit to read, put it in some form of pastebin/doc and make a more condensed version with the important points/visuals.

>> No.22846597
File: 10 KB, 386x207, firefox_nJ8AjJyfr2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

[POINT 2)"Idol" Is an opaque company that has hid the names of its founders, sent out misleading remarks, and changed its promises secretly after running away from past promises that have been already funded.]
In the previous point I pointed out how they made false promises and fled with the money.
Here I will point out their cover up of it and how they changed their image entirely.
Lets go back to article 5 Article 5: https://idol-company.com/432-1/
This is on February 15. The initial debut of the first "season" was set to happen on February.
Note that by this point, there have not been a single design showcase and we are told that the girls will debut as a 4 girl group with a well composed world
This is a pretty grim change. The website has been completely overhauled.
What we see here is an intentional attempt to paint themselves as a non Israeli company who has decided to approach making content in Israel and received support.
This has to be one of the shadiest moves that they could have done. If you are still on the fence about how you felt about them, please look at this.

Article 8: https://web.archive.org/web/20211219202811/https://idol-company.com/
This is how the website initially looked like. There are lots of cheesy images taken from random places with the logo photo shopped on to make this look like an actual startup and not a man sitting along in his dirty underwear. This is a bit strange but reasonable.
Some notable things in this is that
>>>They actually have the contacts of the people who are in charge.
One thing to note as you move from the February 6th version of the website to the March 12th version of it is that
>The website is now in English
>The website now does not mention any of the founders nor their contacts
>The website now has a contact page, where the primary things you can do on it is to ask for money in exchange for giving them clout (requires a high amount of followers and viewers) or give them money for the project.

[6/9]

>> No.22846708

>>22846597
69, nice

>> No.22846718
File: 11 KB, 324x703, firefox_ddSSfgTmIm.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Another very heavy handed example on how they tried to change their image overnight.
Article 9: https://idol-company.com/faqs/
>The first 2 questions try to frame "idol" like some sort of a global corp that is a charity and is bringing all its money to Israel
>The third question states that the vtubers will be streaming, singing, collabing, gaming, and... other.
>Fourth question goes back to pretending "idol" is some global conglomerate who has decided to invest in the field of vtubing
>A question that blatantly tries to make sure advertisers know they are in the right place
Boy, I wonder why that is there. I sure would be surprised at a redesign that completely changes the project I was considering investing in.

They said in the initial video from December that they knew for sure that they had 4 girls, considering they did not reveal 5 girls until march, I am not so sure the auditions were really in December.
If you were to believe this troll right here which swears he is not Aviel, the CEO of the company, he says that the official discord has had auditions since august and swears another anon seen a Facebook post about them.
Article 10: https://files.catbox.moe/9frlqn.png
This is a confident and blatant lie. facebook proudly announces to us that this page was created on November 22nd
Article 11: https://files.catbox.moe/ytt4m9.png
Facebook is the primary social media in the state of Israel. Twitter has never taken off in Israel. There is no reason for the vtubers of this agency to be on twitter unless the company itself is foreign, which it is not, or the market they are gong for is foreign. From this article, it is safe to assume that "idol" has been conceived on the 22nd of November, 2021.
This is another part of the facade of the company. It carries itself like an industry veteran on its website. Like some sort of a deity of idols who has graced the state of Israel with gifts. The reality is that it was some failed entrepreneur's newest get rich quick scheme.

[7/9]

>> No.22846911
File: 21 KB, 597x309, firefox_CoSibGR0UJ.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mid march was around the time where they had their drawings ready (just the drawings) and started to shill their group online, including on our nice board.
Looking at the company they presented as in mid march it is kind of hard to believe that they are even the same people.
There is nothing wrong with having a lovely group of girls with nice drawing, reasonable rigging, and a cool gamer angle from an exotic country.
Even if you believe that this was an innocent endeavor by a stupid overenthusiastic bastard, and you are fine with what they seem to currently offer, which is reasonable. The fact they are covering all the past issues up and saying they planned what they have from the starts puts massive red flags on the kind of people behind this operation.
The fact they seem to try and maximize profit despite it all shows how they have still not learned their lesson from their hubris, now trying to make as much as possible before it all blows over.

[8/9]

>> No.22846912
File: 542 KB, 683x700, 1649328048297.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I will wait for the short version

>> No.22846930

No one here watches them, anon. You might be right, but no one gives a shit about this company.

>> No.22846971

>>22846086
JEEEEEEEWWWWWS!

>> No.22846990
File: 340 KB, 1920x866, 7YmExoce6M.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

[POINT 3)"Idol"'s very own CEO, Aviel Basin, comes here to 4chan to shill his girls heavily and to troll anyone who brings up his shady dealings
Please take a look for yourself
Article 12: >>22802791
>Trying to make a general out of vtubers that have yet to debut
>Every person bringing up that this may be a shady operation gets either called a retard, a skitzo, bait, or low int
>Lots of necrobumping
>Engages with everyone so the thread could live just a little longer
>Says information that does not exist online confidently, stating that the discord group has all the answers
Let me remind you that the Israeli discord group requires an email and a phone number. It is essentially a friends group where you have to dox yourself to enter.
>He keeps saying the answes are on the secret discord
In hebrew where you need a dox to sign in
>avoids tough questions by strawman
>Pulls up ludicrous prices about the models' art and rig backed by nothing
>Posts anti semetic remarks in order to prove that this thread has serious nazi antis
>Talks to himself in a positive way about his agency

I invite you to see this clown for yourself. With all the information you have read here about his company.
His pathetic attempts to get some sort of shill circle going in the underground community and his desperation trying to defend his scam.

Go find some other suckers to make money off of, Aviel.

Reminder once again to not show an ounce of hate to the girls or to other Israeli streamers and Vtubers. Happy Passover.

[9/9]

>> No.22847007

>he was SO fucking mad he made a fucking drama thread in the catalogue
fucking kek you're actally fucking obsessed dude. you gonna argue a company using stock promotional images is shady again? you gonna yell at people for not providing proof while also not providing proof? you literally fucking called me and 2 other anons the CEO of this company over and over again for calling you a schizo take you meds

>> No.22847036

anyone has a tldr of a tldr

>> No.22847059
File: 65 KB, 392x500, 1644928371197.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Get Pippa to do a fucking audio book or something.

>> No.22847106

Shame, but believable. I hope the girls are nice at least

>> No.22847134

oy vey this is anudda shoah

>> No.22847177

>>22847036
if you want a tldr just look at the /chosen/ thread another anon was arguing with this schizo the entire time

>> No.22847287
File: 2.06 MB, 586x668, Mucho Texto[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fx9hmup.mp3].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Schizo.

>> No.22847298
File: 1.68 MB, 1665x989, I7ky4K4jka.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I am finally done.
I tried to get this up on pastebin, pastebin refused. I will try again on another service
>>22846930
>No one watched them yet
Because they have not debut yet.
The CEO of this vtuber company literally made a general and promotes music of talent that has not yet made a thing.
>>22846912
>>22846566
>>22846460
>>22846249
There is a TLDR in the first post
see >>22846086

>TL;DR
>1)"Idol" Is an Israeli profiteering startup which is an investment scheme. They promise big, return very little, and ask for more the next time around, pocketing as much as they can.
>2)"Idol" Is an opaque company that has hid the names of its founders, sent out misleading remarks, and changed its promises secretly after running away from past promises that have been already funded.
>3)"Idol"'s very own CEO, Aviel Basin, comes here to 4chan to shill his girls heavily and to troll anyone who brings up his shady dealings

Sorry for literally writing a book. I will try to shorten it for the next hour or two ITT.
Feel free to ask away about this useless knowledge I now have about this joke of a man.

>> No.22847396
File: 27 KB, 1883x226, firefox_8hTvnoVCER.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22847177
That's the thing
It was not another anon
It was the actual CEO of this company.
He literally chills in his thread calling everyone who says it seems fishy that they are low IQ brainlets.

>> No.22847472

>Kikes scamming people
The only guy who really cared had a birthday yesterday.

>> No.22847550

>>22847007
Nope
Fuck you.
I just said that the operation seemed fishy in a post. I dug onto it because this guy seemed way to determined to pin me as a skitzo.
Aviel is a criminal.

>> No.22847707

>>22847550
Good job on proving him right. Still I'll boycott them on your behalf

>> No.22847800

tldr: ITS DA JOOZ unironically though

>> No.22847823
File: 79 KB, 878x518, firefox_zrePeFaWEL.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22847036
>>22847059
TLDR
>Man starts a vtuber company in Israel, claiming he can make art and technology literally unfathomable by man
>Man runs away with money
>Man obsessively posts on 4chan trying to make his scam strike twice
These are all posts made by the same guy, there was no one in the thread but he wanted to create an anti semi narrative.

>> No.22847942

The cunnies...

>> No.22847986

>>22846086
Why should I care kike trying to scam investors kike? The one who got hurt the most is investorkikes anyway who probably deserve it. As long the girls are properly debuted I'm fine with them.

>> No.22848081
File: 2.25 MB, 764x510, este me causó gracia pero la verdad no sé si la usaré porque no me gusta ser mala onda, igual que esté guardado por si las dudas.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22846086

>> No.22848093
File: 15 KB, 1324x86, firefox_AThwThpCkU.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22847707
>>22847007
Don't try to snake your way out of this one.
Wonna try to explain how a company founded in november 2021 had auditions in august?
Suck my gefilte fish you receding hairline fatass bastard.
Fucking you laugh you lose ass youtuber piece of shit.

>> No.22848156

>>22847396
>>22847550
I was the one who made that bottom post that you are claiming to be the a post made by the CEO you fucking schizo retard and i am calling you that because that is what you are. you called me and multiple other anons a samefagging CEO all because we told you you were shitting up the thread with garbage. I'm sorry im interested in talking about vtubers on the damn vtuber board
>>22847823
what the fuck are you talking about run away the girls are literally debuting in less than a month and have been actively tweeting on their accounts.

>> No.22848210
File: 111 KB, 1389x878, gotcha.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22847942
THE CUNNIES ARE ALL FAKE
seriously though in all the promotional videos and works, they only show very limited movement.
I would not be surprised if they still don't have their motion finished.

>> No.22848244

>>22847298
How badly are the talents getting fucked over this?

>> No.22848449

>>22848156
Those tricks won't work, all of your shit is now in the open.
Scream and shout all you want. Your career is done.
You could have saved face by saying that you messed up with the money and are making a smaller project but you choose to believe that if you scream loud enough people will believe you.

>> No.22848566

>>22848244
Considering how this guy likes to run away with his money without being honest about shit...
They will probably get shit tier pay and cut.
If you thought the yagoo 50/50 model was bad wait till you see the Aviel 95/5 model.
Maybe he pays them in aroma coffee.

>> No.22848573

>>22848449
i am literally a 21 year old unemployed man from Pennsylvania

>> No.22848629

>>22848573
loser

>> No.22848642 [DELETED] 
File: 315 KB, 1235x585, pol was right again black.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22846086
So TL:DR - Jews,

>> No.22849024 [DELETED] 
File: 694 KB, 1252x1532, killthekikes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Typical jews

>> No.22849061

>>22846086
You mean to tell me the Jews from the country known for scamming/robbing people of their land and wealth scammed and robbed the people online!?

>> No.22849099

>>22849061
This cannot be!

>> No.22849208

Don't care didn't ask, it only affects the talents under them and people stupid enough to get scammed.

Just another anti Semitism thread where it doesn't belong, you can do that but don't bring that shit on /vt/.
>>>/b/
>>>/pol/

>> No.22849327
File: 97 KB, 700x823, negev (43).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Unsurprising

>> No.22849450
File: 1005 KB, 928x8800, chosen.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

reminder that the newborn foreskin chompers... i mean the totally real jews are not to be trusted.

oh that's right, i'm just a schizo from /pol/, just like ~350 countries used to be. disregard please.

>> No.22849601

i belive in you OP

>> No.22849689
File: 109 KB, 1600x900, bnDvjPk.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22846086
could not care less

>> No.22849792

>blah blah blah investors blah blah blah JANNIES SAVE US
Why the fuck should I care about investors of all things potentially getting scammed? The girls debut or they don't, no one here besides you for some reason and passing /pol/tards gives a shit until then.

>> No.22849840 [DELETED] 
File: 117 KB, 1024x1024, 1641063968750.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i mean, it's not like they're THE antagonists of humanity, right? THE chosen people of THE DEVIL, right? yeah i'm sure jews can be trusted. what, are you a conspiracy nutcase from /pol/ or something?

>> No.22849846 [DELETED] 

>>22849689
>>22847059
>>22846249
Shut up jew

>> No.22849861 [DELETED] 

Meido!!!! This >>22849450 post made 6 gorillion jewish people upset, delete it immediately!!!

>> No.22849918

>>22846086
I don't care, I just want to see that Walmart Ninja Hoshikawa

>> No.22849946 [DELETED] 

>>22849450
>>22849840
>>22849861
How do you defeat the jews when they own almost everything

>> No.22849963

>>22849792
This. It's the investors kike who got scammed. Not civilian. Why should we care?

>> No.22850018
File: 4 KB, 452x86, firefox_7FaOc0DzRj.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22846086
TL;DR of post 1:
>Aviel Basin is a con artist who promises things and delivers a minuscule amount of that, while asking for more money.
>He currently runs the vtuber agency "idol" which he completely rebranded after running away with the money already once
>He shills his vtubers on here before they even debut full advertising mode
>You should care if you were planning to watch them because you will be supporting a scheme and getting no returns
>>22846181
TL;DR post 2
This is the unlisted video where Aviel promises literally scifi tier technology and a 100 million dollar production type stuff promising to make literal VR experiences where the viewer can walk in and clearly stating this is made for israel by israel
>>22846268
TL;DR post 3
>Idol tried suckering volunteers and managed to get a collab with nintendo over the pretense of it being a game like experience
>List of completely insane things he promised to deliver on to make funds
>>22846401
TL;DR post 4
>When the day of the debut went and gone, Aviel has decided to completely change the company's face. Now pretending to be a veteran idol company that is investing into countries with no vtubers.
>We have aviel's old channel where he talks about how he already made 75K$ in a few days hyping up the vtuber production and how he is truly passionate to make better content for israel.
>>22846477
TL;DR post 5
>Touching more on the video from his original channel. This video includes him saying he is interested in being charitable and as transparent as possible
>Conclusion of th first point. Asshole makes lots of money lying, then covers it all up
>>22846597
TL;DR post 6
>Idol hid all of their liability data, including proper ways of communication, the names of the people involved, any previous video that would give them away, and even the fact they were an israeli company.
>>22846718
TL;DR post 7
>They made giving them money easier, while making the accountable harder
>They clearly lied about the auditions because the 4 girls and their models have been switched out to 5 with art that is completely different.
>A facebook page shows the true inception of the project, november 22nd
>>22846911
TL;DR post 8
>The fact he fucked up with the money is fine, the fact he used that in a malicious way and tries to double down on it is a complete scumbag move and shows this is truly a scam
>>22846990
TL;DR post 9
We have a poster on this board who
>Shills a vtuber agency as a general including necrobumping and talking to himself in order to keep it a float when the agency does not even have any content to show for.
>Calls anyone who says the company is fishy retarded or crazy
>Knows information that is absolutely nowhere on the official site

Also, there is some sort of a weird discord that you have to give your phone number to join. It is pretty weird.

>> No.22850045
File: 57 KB, 237x196, 1643471534652.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Company run by jews is a scam
You don't say.

>> No.22850071

>>22846086
Aint reading that shit but too bad for the watermelon girl, love her design

>> No.22850086

>jewish
>scam
I'm shocked

>>22846425
And jews

>> No.22850091

>>22850045
>uses a jewish chuuba to be a chud

>> No.22850156

>>22849208
OP here
I have never had an ounce of hate towards jews and I always thought the people who blame them for everything are retards.
Doesn't matter what you are in religion or on the outside, a conman is always ugly on the inside.

>> No.22850157

>>22850018
You didn't have to make a TLDR, but I appreciate you, anon

>> No.22850190

>>22847287
Oy vey!

>> No.22850251

>>22849601
Thanks!
>>22849689
...Thanks?

>> No.22850253

>>22847800
Every time

>> No.22850266
File: 818 KB, 600x627, 1620426256152.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22850091
Why are you calling me a chud? Of course I'm a chud, this is chud territory.

>> No.22850270

>>22850018
>You should care if you were planning to watch them because you will be supporting a scheme and getting no returns
as opposed to the returns I was getting by watching literally anything else????????????????????
????????????????????????????????

>> No.22850298 [DELETED] 
File: 140 KB, 1414x416, 4chan_is_ran_by_kikes_at_jidf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22846086
I knew it. Jannies I expect an apology for you banning me supposed "racism". Turns out that (suprise) this Israeli company really was evil and shady. Who knew? (expect pretty much everyone)

>> No.22850316

>>22850018
Still too long, shorten it in one sentence

>> No.22850319
File: 30 KB, 625x626, Apply Yourself.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22849208

>> No.22850361

>>22850251
youre not welcome please fuck back off to /pol/ or kiwifarms or wherever the fuck you came from

>> No.22850387 [DELETED] 

>>22850298
>cuckb*at
I think I know why you got banned

>> No.22850401

>>22850361
quiet jew

>> No.22850438 [DELETED] 
File: 37 KB, 634x356, 4chanjanny.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22850387
Oh yeah good point anon

>> No.22850459 [DELETED] 

>>22850156
>I have never had an ounce of hate towards jews
That's where you fucked up

>> No.22850488

>>22850157
Sure thing, might as well.
I kind of hate that this thread is turning into "ze jews vance again" kind of madness, I actually have an Israeli Vtuber that I root for.

>> No.22850537

The CEO is glowing.

>> No.22850550
File: 32 KB, 128x128, 1628138668627.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.22850563

>>22850401
i feel like your argument falls apart when you get any criticism and default andy to calling me a jew lmfao

>> No.22850613
File: 1.36 MB, 1920x1080, 1648860553833.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22850488
Nice digits

>> No.22850629 [DELETED] 

>>22849946
Own? here?
This material world is transitory. Only "jews" and idiots think anything is eternal on this physical realm, they're still seeking a way to rule this place but it's never going to work. Cultivate your soul and mind instead.

>> No.22850666

>>22850563
You're the one that immedately started with "go back to /pol/".
You make yourself really obvious.

>> No.22850678

>>22846086
>Israel company using you women is shady
Imagine my shock.

>> No.22850694

>>22850361
Would you believe me if I said I don't have jews and this is the very first time I autisme'd this badly?
I genuinely never dug up dirt on anyone before like this, but anon pissed me off so much and was so eager to call me a skitzo that I felt passionate about digging deeper.

>> No.22850768

>>22850488
The environment you’re posting in will always hold that sentiment, so the best you can do is provide things factually and support your chuuba in a distanced periphery to your posts. If OP’s motives are against the owner, it’s best to make that distinction known every time.

>> No.22850795
File: 377 KB, 1280x720, suisei nye ga[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fox2dz7.mp3].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22850190
>If you don't read my 9 pages long ramble about something not important to anyone but a /pol/tard or a kike investor your are one of them.
Mental illness.

>> No.22850798

I already knew from day 1 from the name itself "idol" that this thing is a scam.
Israel vtuber? Actual Nigerian Vtuber would make a lot more sense than this. The only reason why they use the world Israel is probably so that they can call anyone who call their bullshit as a scam an antisemite and distract the NPC from what a scam it is.
At worst there's no debut at all. At best they will debut as 2 view without any actual support from the "company".

>> No.22850842

>>22848573
I don't remember making this post

>> No.22850878

>>22850666
>>22850694
It is irrelevant to the board. I dont give a single shit if its jews or chinks or some other insert race company collecting money from morons that fall for some ruse

>> No.22850892

>>22850768
I tried to make it as much as possible about the guy who is doing all the scummy shit and I said the girls got no part in it.
Maybe I should have tried harder.
Either way, I am pretty sure most anons are just having a laugh. This is almost too stereotypical not to have a laugh about.

>> No.22850962
File: 8 KB, 209x241, 1637696547116.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22850795

>> No.22851000

Kiara runs a lot of restaurants, but to fulfill an order that large in that little time...?

>> No.22851023

>>22850878
These are dirty practices that should be called out before more smartasses decide this is a good idea.
This guy is also hardcore advertising on this board.

>> No.22851078

>>22851023
rent free lmao

>> No.22851112
File: 64 KB, 500x520, 1641810136599.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22850892
>I am pretty sure most anons are just having a laugh

>> No.22851239 [DELETED] 
File: 1.46 MB, 1700x983, I, Pet Goat II.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22849946
funny thing is, they're actually serving us. their lies, poisons, and murders are short-term. they kill and poison, and we always return stronger.
look up "AD 553 reincarnation ban"
humanity (light) is being sorted (like in math), extracted from the contemptible dead and given to newborns, refining us humans as a whole.
soon, the "jews" will build a new temple for their god, which will be the fatal mistake.

"The dead are not alive, and the living will not die."

>> No.22851251

>>22850798
The funny thing is, it was always called idol, even before the coverup.
Did this guy think he could defend the name in any legal situation or get as big as apple or windows where he can have a generic word to himself?
There is only a tiny pool of israeli otaku. An indie israeli vtber just having fun makes sense, corpo makes no sense in Israel.
I think if they manage to get the full rigs on time they will debut them to OK views but it would fizzle out and the guy will flee with the money.
By the way, the rigs are definitely not finished. They only showecased a single girl moving.

>> No.22851297

>>22851112
Stay based, anon.

>> No.22851321
File: 661 KB, 885x1012, winning [sound=https%3A%2F%2Fa.pomf.cat%2Froqfbu.mp3].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22850795
>your are
I should not post while drunk.
>>22850962
I see you don't have any arguments now.
Thanks for accepting your defeat.

>> No.22851394

>>22851321
Anon
what are you doing
I am OP
You are literally just talking to some fuckhead posting single words and images of jews
Please take care of yourself, put down the bottle.

>> No.22851399

>>22850694
It's okay anon, I don't think you're a schizo. Incredibly autistic, maybe.

>> No.22851400

>>22846086
How does this matter to the average viewer though? They can't scam me because I'm not giving them anything.

>> No.22851416

Thanks for the info.

>> No.22851482

>>22851394
you are telling other people to put down the bottle when one of your three points was "these people are calling me a schizo they must be the CEO"

>> No.22851504

What a boring thread. Everyone does it. Believe me, Hololive and Nijisanji, any other big company, they all have also not delivered on many of their promises. No one cares. That's how you earn money, some adjustments are just not possible to avoid. I will watch these girls and will support them with my money, the end.

>> No.22851555
File: 777 KB, 220x293, 1648666085997.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22851400
Anon why would you willingly tune into Israeli propaganda that is also peadobait??? Are you a fucking nonce or something?

>> No.22851616

>>22851394
Anon, what are you doing? You are literally arguing with a JIDF shill.

>> No.22851681

>>22851482
Read the threads
This is a reasonable claim
This guy ain't some fancy CEO, he is just some clickbait video youtuber who is trying to pull a massive scam.
He shills here cause he is probably a /pol/fag
This guy brough information about the company unavailable on the web and said it is all in the discord.
If this guy was not him, he was someone in on the money.

>> No.22851759

>>22851504
Bull
Fucking
Shit
Fuck off shill. You can't turn this around anymore.

>> No.22851773

>>22851555
Because I'm gonna win either way. If they suck, I'm gonna laugh. If investors get scammed, I'm going to laugh. If they are good then I'll watch them for free.
I'm not sure what kind of propaganda you think they are going to attack us with, but I can't imagine it working

>> No.22851811
File: 129 KB, 439x290, 1620049663713.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22851416
Yeah that's a good point, thanks for all this info anon it must have taken you a lot of effort to put all this together.

I mean, I fucking hate kikes anyway so desu even if this wasn't a scam company, I'd have still gone on a crusade against them solely for the fact that they were Jewish, but now that I know they actually are a scam company, I can't fucking wait to go to war with these filthy, greedy untermensch, kikes.

Thank you again anon! \(^-^)/

>> No.22851841

>>22851400
Why would you get into watching a vtuber agency that
>Likely underpays and empty promises the streamers as much as they do their investors
>Will give you sub par shit at every turn
>would eventually just fuck off with the money
Not worth getting attached to this much shitty baggage.

>> No.22851845

>the godtier cunny designs got wasted
im really fucking mad right now

>> No.22851877

>>22851759
that anon is wrong that every one is guilty of it, but I know hololive at least has announced like 8 different major projects that never went anywhere, including their GROUNDBREAKING vr game-not game thing

>> No.22851882
File: 122 KB, 377x323, 1622907151814.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22851811

>> No.22851961

>>22851416
Sure thing
>>22851811
Hey faggot
The IPs did not change.
Do you really think I am stupid?

>> No.22851992 [DELETED] 
File: 31 KB, 600x553, 2db.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22851773
That's what they want you to think anon. They want you to think that they're harmless.

Words to live by: NEVER trust kike. They are always scheming. You should read Henry Fords (yes that henry ford) "the international jew". Very good read.

>> No.22852022

>>22851845
Their mamas are great artists
And some of these mamas probably have their own vtubers already.

>> No.22852062

anon is probably angry when politicians don't deliver on what they promised during elections

>> No.22852098
File: 43 KB, 640x539, 1b9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22846086
You can't make this shit up

>> No.22852162

Shills desperate to bury this. Newfag shill can't tell who is who, thinks he can trick people with samefagging, posts nonsense, refutes nothing, pretends there's nothing wrong with this scam. OP must be right.

>> No.22852179 [DELETED] 
File: 76 KB, 690x1024, 1617732010491.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22852062
Because that's the fucking kikes fault as well

>> No.22852221

shame this thing will flop tremendously, I was looking foward to posting "open borders for Israel!" in the chats

>> No.22852229

If you put all the critical info and receipts in a single JPG image that's easy to read then ir would be easy to share around.

>> No.22852237 [DELETED] 
File: 45 KB, 677x381, 1619830531527.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22852179
And before you say it, I also hate Trump too. Also in with the kikes

>> No.22852271

>>22850045
All chuubas are either Asian or Jewish anyway.

>> No.22852281

>>22846086
shit negro, all you had to say was he was a jew.

>> No.22852300

>>22852162
Cheers
The shill triggered my autism when he decided to shill on my turf

>> No.22852344

>>22851681
i am one of the guys he was claiming was in on it, you didnt read the other thread. major points of his are it's a shady scam because they're using twitter youtube and debuting them at times that "arent good for Israelis" he was literally saying it was a scam because they're choosing to try to target the larger international audience while also sometimes using hebrew as if that's not what tons of ID/ES tubers already do. he was saying it's a scam because they had sponsors before debuts auditions despite having no proof for when auditions were. he literally said they only chose idol as a name because >Choosing a generic name that is way too open that they could fuck over people in court with when facing opponents with less money
he said it's a scam because there aren't any otakus in Israel despite there being anime cons in Israel and other Israeli anons saying that while it isnt huge there are definitely some and using that as a reason to say it's a scam is retarded. he LITERALLY said that even the fact that they were using anime styles and cunny designs that made it a scam too. he's a fucking schizo with no actual proof and is just using the fact that there was some vague business speak in early promotional videos like EVERY company has as "proof" that it's a scam

>> No.22852360 [DELETED] 
File: 247 KB, 1468x396, 1619832018182.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22852237
Trump's and the kikes "i'm a big bad racist" circus act might genuinely have turned good decent people away from right wing and fascism. God I fucking hate the jews. I absolutely hate them

>> No.22852389

>>22852221
Do it
Make their debuts real special
>>22852229
This is a good idea. I may do that so that there would be something easy to post on every thread this punk tried to make.

>> No.22852430

>>22850878
Its kinda relevant if it's a shady VTubing company defrauding investors though. It would be like that Abandoned game that people thought was a Kojima trick because it looked so shady, but it turned out to be a scam from a Turkish immigrant.

>> No.22852435

>>22852300
Well done. I'll be watching them. Consider using a tripcode so they cannot pretend to be you and make strawman arguments. Don't let them use pilpul or change the subject.

>> No.22852450 [DELETED] 
File: 674 KB, 768x768, based.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22852360
Anyways i'll get back on topic, sorry mods. Yeah Jews bad, fascism good. Chuubas good. Israel bad.

>> No.22852452

>>22851992
If a vtuber is going to change the way I think via propaganda, why the fuck would I read what you want me to read.

>> No.22852465

>>22852344
Why are you backtracking back to this when there is proof that this is all a massive scam?
I was saying it was fishy that they had no intention to advertise in israel or reach israeli audience
That is extremely fishy and it turned out to be genuinely a scam.

>> No.22852473 [DELETED] 
File: 2.91 MB, 720x480, we need to build a wall says the snake.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22852237
He's in with the kikes alright.
Him saying "we need to build a wall" was planned at least before 2012.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehjuz-VH6Ec

>> No.22852523

>>22852435
I might do that at some point. am going to take the other anon's advice as well and pack into a neat image with info.

>> No.22852534

>>22851555
dude you think im going to read the torah for watching a 20s acting like a loli?

>> No.22852554

I came from Wasa because goddamn I can't read shit on the 3rd image

>> No.22852565 [DELETED] 
File: 2.16 MB, 320x180, miko kek[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fa7w5a7.mp3].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22852450
>>22852360
>dictatorships

>> No.22852597 [DELETED] 
File: 130 KB, 1024x874, 1619831410192.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22852473
I know. Hope he chokes on their filthy money. So do you think the mods will get rid of /chosen/ then or this thread? It'll say a lot about the mods i think, be interesting to see

>> No.22852609

>>22851841
well if the girl is good i may keep an eye on her future endeavours

>> No.22852616

what did you think was going to happen, OP

>> No.22852648
File: 66 KB, 640x775, 1624063839158.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

As someone from a dominantly catholic country where jews are practically nonexistant (there are only a few thousands), I don't think I'll ever get why they're such a boogeyman

>> No.22852650

>>22852465
you were literally calling it a scam and posting whole walls of text nigger, and how do they have no intention of advertising to an israeli audience when their early promotional material and even promotional material now are in hebrew. the fact it aws specifically said the girls will use hebrew on stream burries that completely. you posted no proof that Israelis dont use twotter or youtube but somehow that makes them a scam. that must mean every ID vtuber who doesnt use facebook is a scammer because ID doesnt use twitter

>> No.22852740 [DELETED] 

>>22852597
>will the mods get rid of the schizo offtopic /pol/ thread made by a nigger shitting up another threaf
>or will they get rid of the vtuber general
>on the vtuber board
huh idk anon

>> No.22852771

>>22852609
I think that's fine.
The girls are probably just glad to be vtubers. I would hope that being a part of a shitty scam doesn't impact them badly in the long term.

>> No.22852779
File: 3 KB, 102x125, 1649603370210s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22852648
You lucky, lucky anon. I hope you stay this pure forever :) Have a lovely day :)

>> No.22852817

>>22852650
Woah
It's not nice to call people that, Aviel.
do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

>> No.22852828 [DELETED] 
File: 254 KB, 1175x1667, 1648674872411.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22852740
I know sorry. I wont go off topic again. Here's a picture of my wife for bothering you :)

>> No.22852852
File: 47 KB, 640x459, 1643350132922 1642048389637.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Wake the fuck up saviorfags.
We got 5 vtubers save.

>> No.22852866
File: 151 KB, 640x480, Cool it with the anti semitic remarks [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Ff4f5mo.mp4].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Everyone please...

>> No.22852893

>>22852650
Plus even if they did speak english, here's a fun fact: 85% of israelis speak english. Here's another fun fact: the english speaking audience is infinitely larger than the hebrew speaking audience.

>> No.22852904

>>22852648
I think traditionally they were hated in Europe for refusing to assimilate and trying to reach positions of power.

>> No.22853010 [DELETED] 

>>22852740
>>22852828
This is not as plain and simple as that.
The other thread is clearly advertising and malicious activity.
This is a discussion thread about a snake in the grass.
I think the mods will let this thread stay.

>> No.22853102 [DELETED] 

>>22853010
yes the mods will clearly do something about the advertising, like they did with the other start ups that obviously shilled themselves here, and they will definitely care about investors like we all do

>> No.22853178 [DELETED] 

>>22853102
Guess I'm just hoping.

>> No.22853224

Why would anyone join a corpo that is not the top 3? are they so broke they can't afford a png?

>> No.22853250

>>22852852
An excellent point, actually.

>> No.22853290

>>22850795
>Mental illness.
do you shills know of any other language to use?
spitting out soundbites doesn't work on smart people.

>> No.22853373

I already watch multiple black companies so I guess as long as the girls are good I'm willing to accept just about anything then

>> No.22853438

>>22850488
>I actually have an Israeli Vtuber that I root for
Same.. She's a very cute and enthusiastic girl.
I'm okay with any hate, as long as it's funny and isn't perpetuated in a very faggy manner

>> No.22853451

>>22853224
its still lucrative and might be the door to a bigger company

>> No.22853481

>>22852852
they're jewish, I ain't saving shit

>> No.22853484
File: 401 KB, 769x445, 1548975059930.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22851400
T H I S

i had no intention of subscribing or paying
AND
if they were 100% members or subscriber only videos, well, they won't last long in the Vtuber world...

>> No.22853575

>>22853484
Enjoy your low-effort propaganda.

>> No.22853659

>>22852866
NO,
if you ask me to do something i will just do the opposite, lalalalalalaa

>> No.22853767

>>22853224
(hopefully) better contracts, a big boost over the average indie 2view experience with no model expense (yes many can barely afford a streaming computer and decent mic, let alone a halfway acceptable rigged model) and better chance for growth, gaining experience/resume clout for a larger corpo, and the obvious fact that thousands of hopefuls can not all be in the large corpos

>> No.22853771

>>22853575
???
Dude, i had no intention of paying.
propaganda is only poison to the non-discriminating mind.
You heard of fridge logic?
that kills the propaganda....i think through what was said and shown and i find the illogic in it.

fuck the israelites.

>> No.22853788

Holy hot mother of schizos
Firstly, good job OP
Secondly, i sincerely hope every /pol/nigger present unironically complaining about "DER JEWDS" chokes on their spit while they sleep tonight
almost makes me think its someone with bad faith doing it to discredit OP

>> No.22853881

>>22853788
Don't try to be sneaky with me, you're one of those /pol/tards

>> No.22853919

>>22853881
um, sure. anyways i appreciate the warning OP, you did a good job on it

>> No.22853978

>>22853919
Apologies anon, I'm not OP, I am just a little suspicious of you. You could be playing a game of chess with all of us.
Just like everyone else...

>> No.22854002
File: 45 KB, 480x480, ahp3YZXhFcPQgwPDiqu4Cg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Thanks for the info OP, this is insane.

If I'm being honest, I feel bad for the talent, I was genuinely kind of curious about what it was going to be like, but this is like a black company x100. There's no way any of these girls are gonna be treated well, even if they actually are genuinely talented and interesting. I'll still keep an eye on them but it's going to be from a much further distance now.

You mentioned other Israeli chuubas in the OP, do you have any you could recommend?

>> No.22854040
File: 1.11 MB, 2048x1152, cool antisemitic remarks [sound=files.catbox.moe%2F2fkxtp.mp3].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22853659
In that case...

>> No.22854060

>>22854040
Kek

>> No.22854088
File: 446 KB, 3159x2761, 1650152172328.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22846425
Its about vtuber. Rest of threads are trash anyway. Let OP continues

>> No.22854113

>>22853788
fuck off.
israel was a scam before Idol-brand Vtubers

>> No.22854167

>>22854040
The Holocaust happened.
too bad season 2-10 was cancelled.

>> No.22854233

>>22853224
Some decent 2view agencies put investments to their talents (decent art + rigging, even an iPhone). Any /asp/ies would kill to have managers doing mundane tasks for them.

>> No.22854278

>>22850091
Isn’t she Korean, though?

>> No.22854315

>>22854278
niga?

>> No.22854366

>>22854315
What?

>> No.22854454

>>22846086
ohgay rrat.
>>22850319
being right isn't bait. you and the rest of the faggots in this thread spreading out of your containment board need to go the fuck home. /vt/ does not need your help to be a shitfest.

>> No.22854511

>>22853788
OP hasnt fucking shown any proof of anything, he didnt even translate he basically just said "this is what they promised" without actually saying what was said. those "promises" are typical fucking vague business talk and goals. wtf does full virtual worlds, interactivity, and tech development even mean? he said that's bullshit while literally saying they were looking for a game developer. of course they're going to look for volunteers before paying other companies most other small corpos barely even have management. see cyberlive and tsunderia having what like 2 of its members be some of their main management? he said it was shady that they got sponsors before the debuts when they were hoping for after, how is that shady. literally everything that OP posted can be explained with "that's business speak you're reading too much into" "they're going for a global audience' and "plans and dates get changed" there's nothing that actually shows there is a fucking scam. the best "proof" he has is that some dates dont line up with what a website said when that literally means nothing because the website could have just not been updated. Cyberlive's website for example STILL doesnt have their gen 2 despite them debuting 4 months ago

>> No.22854560

>>22854511
Hi Avriel! Looking forward to those debuts.

>> No.22854565

>Israeli friend told me that the guy who started the company was some youtuber that was infamous for scamming people
>read this thread

Seems to check out desu. I wouldnt be surprised to see him treat the girls in gen 1 badly too.

>> No.22854641

Cool, I don't really care though. Are the girls cute or not?

>> No.22854659
File: 262 KB, 1536x864, 1-1-1536x864.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22854641
judge for yourself

>> No.22854662

>>22849327
nice MG

>> No.22854757
File: 210 KB, 624x1005, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22854641
Ye

>> No.22854776

>>22846086
I choose to belieb

>> No.22854834

>>22852650
>ID doesnt use twitter
this is false

>> No.22854884
File: 616 KB, 485x480, 1650036431116.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22846086
Thanks for this. Honestly I had no intention of watching this shit, I just wanted to fuck around in their comments. I didn't know it went this far. As much as I love Lolis I wouldn't trust some Israeli loli vtuber (they're probably an actual child).

>> No.22854985

>>22854834
that's what i was saying, it'd be retarded to say an ID chuuba was scamming or shady by not using facebook while using twitter just because facebook is more popular

>> No.22854987

>>22848566
So what's the best play then?
Is it better to watch them so they don't get assfucked out of their chance to enter the vtubing world? Maybe not send super chats? Or is it better to ignore them and their company altogether and possibly shaft even more the already shafted talents?

>> No.22855082

>>22854757
Maybe these Jews are ok

>> No.22855096
File: 71 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22846086
>Jewish company engaging in Jewish tricks
>People assume it's acting in good faith

>> No.22855126

>>22849918
Its moona's sister
And live2D also fake. Sad

>> No.22855183

>>22854002
Worst part is that they are likely gonna be harassed and the company is not gonna take any measures to deal with this.

>> No.22855196

>>22855096
> Based take
> Tripfag
I'm conflicted here.

>> No.22855242

>>22855183
What if that's the goal and they're going for the saviorfag audience.....

>> No.22855271

>>22855196
That's not a trip retard.

>> No.22855305

>company will give the talents shit contracts and not help them cause they're le evil jews

>> No.22855354

>>22855082
>actual pedophiles
>ok
kill yourself

>> No.22855574

>>22854757
I don't want to just imagine...

>> No.22855629

>>22846086
What's the tldr on whether the OP is just a schizo shitposter with no evidence or if he actually makes a point?

>> No.22855696

>>22854659
I'll give them a go if they speak English. I won't give them any money but it's nothing personal, I don't give money to anyone. I don't watch ads either.

>> No.22855695
File: 287 KB, 436x391, 1323360551923.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

/vtol/ was right!

>> No.22855822

>>22855629

>>22817128
>>22822245
>>22822516
>>22824195
>>22824431

he's a schizo

>> No.22855852

>>22846086
SHUT IT DOWN

>> No.22855912

>>22851845
the worst part about this

>> No.22855946
File: 22 KB, 439x290, C2pCTE5XUAA-xwA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22846086

>> No.22855968

>>22855629
What I gather is that the company made insane promises at first such as creating an entire virtual world where you could interact with the chuubas. Then kept changing the goalposts and delaying everything. At first the company talked about being an Israeli project, but then started pretending Idol was a global corpo that was targeting Israel first as part of a bigger thing. OP also makes the case for why they might be shilling in /here/ since the threads and posted seem very inorganic. It makes it sounds like an investor dump that's more focused on marketing than on actually delivering on their promises.

>> No.22856159

>>22855968
it is very odd that they get regular threads dispite not even debuting yet

>> No.22856279

>>22854757
I forgot everything OP said. I was going to anyway because it was some long ass schizo rambling, but the cunny just made it disappear like *poof*

>> No.22856284

>>22846086
>Israeli
>Scam
What's next, the sky is blue?

>> No.22856297

>>22855968
>inorganic
i literally made the name of the general with another anon in a thread a while ago, that's as organic as you can get. were you not around to see how much threads can REALLY glow? did you not see the early /pcg/ threads? Those promises are vague ass business speak that they dont even need to deliver immediately. they've been saying they want to expand to other countries with no real vtuber scenes and even if that wasnt the plan at the very start shit changes. you're literally going off the word of one schizo who isnt even giving you actual translations for god's sake
>>22856159
they get threads because either people are making the jew joke or because people want to make threads so people dont forget about the girls since their debuts are so far away from when that original preview came out.

>> No.22856320

>>22850018
unfathomably based, almost neurotypical

>> No.22856436
File: 144 KB, 283x352, 1645982818515.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22856159
Yeah, I was so confused when I saw the general. Even some popular Vtubers only have general several days a week. Even recent Vtuber like Kobo Kanaeru only get general the day she debuted.

>> No.22856469

>>22856159
what they even gonna talk about? there's zero content

>> No.22856497

What the fuck are you doing OP?

>> No.22857098 [DELETED] 

>>22846086
I KNEW IT WAS THOSE FUCKING JEWS AGAIN

>> No.22857561

>>22856436
The roblox youtuber who got an avatar has had multiple generals that hit bump limit so far. It's very hard to determine what the people here will latch onto

>> No.22857737

>>22857561
Cookie is already streaming and making videos anon. She's already have an established viewers and results. It's not weird to see her general here

>> No.22859023

whoa

>> No.22859106

>>22846086
based keep up the work anon

>> No.22859215

>>22856159
yeah and its always necobumped like some has that tab open 24/7

>> No.22859240

>>22846086
>jew agency
>scam
what a shocker!

>> No.22859383

>>22857561
they're doing something, have we gotten anything from the sandniggers besides that video?

>> No.22859659

Nasty Jews being nasty backstabbing Jews.

>> No.22860171

>>22859215
I wish I'm getting paid for posting on 4chan.

>> No.22860173

>>22850316
Jew bad

>> No.22860196

Is it me or the thread keep sinking even when people posting new comments? Is the mod literally autosaging this thread?

>> No.22860310

>>22860196
ohnonono investor bros

>> No.22860392

>>22860310
No worries, the truth will came out sooner or later.
Even when mods try to silent people
Man, I miss the old 4chan

>> No.22860517

>>22852852
I will consider it if they free Palpatine.

>> No.22860704

OP l, can you make a concrete prediction about the future that will prove you right, and that would prove you wrong if it doesn't happen?

>> No.22860920

Wow the Indog defending the jew...
I thought you guys hate them

>> No.22861125

>>22846086
>Jewish company is a scam
and water is wet

>> No.22861239

>>22854659
When can I schedule my bris?

>> No.22861583

>>22860920
Are you sure they're Indogs? They can be Aussies or Pinoys

>> No.22861638

>>22860920
why does everything have to be about race with you people

>> No.22861747

>>22860196
yeah mods autosagged it the faggot probably getting a cut from the jews to clean up their threads

>> No.22861835

>>22861747
holy meds

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action