[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 2.86 MB, 800x800, 1627216116567.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22655352 No.22655352 [Reply] [Original]

Previous: >>22549454

What if your general was not just a general but a nation, devoted to your oshi and their will? Enter this general where the fanbases and generals of /vt/ are reimagined as countries interacting with each other through means peaceful and belligerent alike!

Interactive map:
https://vtwbg.github.io/

CURRENT GOAL: N/A

>Note that the map isn't set in stone.
>Greentexts of your generals' lore in /vt/ land are much appreciated.
>Flags made for the region your oshi rules over are also appreciated.

THREAD REP TRIPCODE
>/∞/: !XcNdwMsONs, !np2UIvxwi. (backup)
>/cylg/?: !!S9vZSg00/Br
>/meat/: !!J7IsvbPoQE1

CLIMATE & TECTONICS POSTS (AIDS LORE/PLACEMENT):
Ocean Currents
https://rentry.org/rvqz9
Weather Systems
https://rentry.org/nnvbx
Climate Analysis
https://rentry.org/zo5ke
Tectonic Plates and their Movements
https://rentry.org/dmkyc
Geologic Provinces
https://rentry.org/ztaf99

FLAG POSTS
https://rentry.org/ah74h

LORE ARCHIVE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HM_UK-qNKXQgFH-ixcWsCC3oAgBnFrxCKRPXdKiPMwQ/edit?usp=sharing

>> No.22655432
File: 1.38 MB, 800x1131, 91708303_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anchor post for any additions to the map/lore. Please reply here for archival purposes. Anchored posts in the last thread will be archived within a day.
If you will be using a rentry link, please use
>http://rentry.org/
instead of .co, as the latter is filtered as spam.
Thank you!
Please also report if there's outdated/missing lore in OP!

>> No.22655476
File: 438 KB, 2000x1111, FC7sxjQakAAjA68.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anchor post for issues to be voted on next time.

>Current Vote
>>22539284
>>22550002
>Vote Results
https://rentry.org/44do6
https://rentry.org/np9ke
>Bylaws
https://rentry.org/kuygt
>Proposals to be voted on
https://rentry.org/fiahh
>Vote post archive
https://rentry.org/ofx2x

>> No.22655562
File: 1.42 MB, 1800x2400, 97585928_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

CURRENT PROMPTS

>Clothing
What does the average Joe wear daily? Any formal dress impacted by tradition/culture? Fashion being split by class or regional differences? Climate or other fantastical wackery making certain attire a necessity? Paint us a clearer picture of who you'll see walking through the streets!
>Food
What crops do your people grow for consumption? What about the food you import, and from where? Do you have unique delicacies? What are the common snacks or meals for the working class, or the rich and powerful? Any food reserved for ritual purposes? How about etiquette when eating? Any special practices during mealtime?
>Entertainment
What kinds of entertainment is popular for your people? How important are they seen as part of life? Do different class people have sufficiently different tastes? How much do the chuuba gods play a role in these entertainments?
>Religion
What religious rituals does your nation have to worship its deities? What's the religious structure look like? What's the official stance on other faiths?
>Alcohol and Drink
what do your people drink and what's is it made from? what sort of culture is there around drinking in your split?
>Development
What's your nation's current goals now. What are you trying to aim for your development? Would said development make your people happy?

>> No.22656649

What's your opinion about /nasa/ having snow tortoises? On one hand it seems unrealistic. On the other hand it is plausible given this world's unique evolution. Besides we elephant birds, dragons, and wooly mammoths are confirmed.

>> No.22657242

>>22640005
I'm glad you like my story! Ideally we'll learn more about the mystery of the /meat/ risuner in the near future. As for the gore part, I'm aware that it's a pretty niche thing, which is why even my /meat/-centric stories here don't focus on it unless it's relevant to the plot.

>>22643189
Looks good to me, and the spot in your picrel does fit Hokkaido somewhat, as opposed to the old position where it's more like Okinawa. Since no one else seems to object, I think we can make this official.
We should also consider removing other threads on maps that are no longer in this board, like /ccu/, /gorls/ and maybe /corpo/. Does anyone know if the Spanish thread's still around?

>>22656649
It should be doable. The coldness might be a problem since you don't get much food and tortoises are ectotherms. Then again, it's not there there aren't reptiles that thermoregulate, so you should be able to get them to work. You might want to look into how animals like common lizards make it work.

>> No.22658424

>>22645215
>>22645260
>self antis
We hate the management but like the talents, that's about it

>> No.22658485
File: 78 KB, 638x638, a0d640ab347aec855ba1e8a898621b7307107d65_hq (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR

>> No.22658505

>>22657242
This might sound like retarded Pokemon logic. But I thought about tortoises having huge chunks of soil on their back. They use those chunks of soil as insulation for when they bury themselves into the earth. They only climb out of the soil to eat, breed, and lay eggs. The chunks of soil also have fungi in it. And when the fungi decomposes organic matter it also produces heat for the tortoises. As for the viability of these tortoises... They are an endangered species before human settlement. Perhaps /nasa/ can have conservation efforts to prolong the tundra tortoise's extinction to learn more about them. Especially with how they carry berry bushes on their backs sometimes. The berries attract other animals like deer for wolves to eat. Alternatively the bushes and grass attracts mammoths that protect the tortoises.

Perhaps /nasa/ discovered these tortoises when they dug into our farms to steal planted wheat with their backs. Tortoises know wheat is tasty to other herbivores. So they pirate our wheat for themselves.

>> No.22658530
File: 566 KB, 688x515, risustonks.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS PRETTY GEMS

>> No.22658830

>>22658505
The issue of insulation is that mundane tortoises don't really generate their own heat, instead relying on the environment to keep them warm (and hibernate when it doesn't). Obviously, that's less an option for tundra animals. You can get it work by things like having them thermoregulate themselves (they generate their own heat), or having them live around hotspots. Once they get warmed up, using soil to insulate should work.

>> No.22659500

>>22658830
The tortoises could be naturally drawn to /nasa/ infrastructure due to the heat. As for natural hotspots that would imply either volcanic activity or chuubanite. The tortoises can kick the chuubanite until it starts vibrating which generates heat.

>> No.22660204

Sorry guys. I know i said i would post about things but im gonna go take a break from here for a few days. As much fun as it is here I just need it. Be back when i get back.

>> No.22660269

>>22660204
OGsuner btw. Derp

>> No.22662611

>>22660204
It's fine, it's good to take a break once in a while to avoid burnout after all kinda want to take one myself

>> No.22663394

>>22657242
I suppose moving them up counteracts the added poles to bring them back to their initial climate then. Win-win for everyone! The changes should be up on the map now. >>22444190 had some info on which threads are still active on /vt/ if you want to give that a look.

>> No.22663457

Suggestion: If the tortoises have to be warm blooded then they're not tortoises at all. They are dragon turtles, which is a type of dragon family. Dragon turtles are not the dragon species itself. They're like spider monkeys to humans. My idea of dragons are that they are evolved dinosaurs that kept some reptilian traits like scales and hide but evolved other traits like wrinkled brains, talking voices, and breath weapons. There are true dragons which are Wyrms. And then there's the other dragons: land drakes (dinosaurs), sea and lake drakes (loch ness monster), serpents (Chinese dragons), leviathans, sea dragons (which are like sea horses), wyverns, and dragon turtles. This is an idea I had for dragons for a while. Thoughts?

>> No.22663772

>>22663457
Having Wyverns is a cool idea but I don't know about 'true' Dragons. Unless they are related to a Chuuba I don't think any large animals should have intelligence or breath attack(basically magic).

>> No.22665276
File: 41 KB, 310x181, wactor capital proposal.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22603739
>>22607919
The og thread for wactor was named /sopa/ and it started about a year ago, so its already part of Wactor's history. However, as it was the founding tread i think /sopa/ (or just "Sopa") should included as the capital's name.

Regarding /ワクター/ (or the "taka" thread), it is about to become one month old. Its first official thread was made on march 25th ( >>21016956 ), after OP forgot to include the previous thread's title which hid the thread and gave them the idea to make the next one on full katakana. But yeah its still quite new and it isnt set in stone so i'll report if there are updates or maybe just add it as part of the lore and not as a region for now.

Also, I just remembered, but someone proposed a flag for /ワクター/ lol ( >>22274608 ) maybe it could be used for /wactor/ as a whole for now

In any case
>>22655352
How do lore archives work? Do i just write something on rentry and suggest it on drive? cause I saw rentry can be edited by anyone so it could be vandalized i think

>> No.22665558

>>22665276
Yeah, we don't really have a set rule on how to represent splits, so it can be either a subdivision in the country or its independent thing. It's ultimately up to the people from the thread(s) to decide.
As for lore archive, basically you reply to the anchor post (>>22655432) when you have written something you want to be put in the archive, and we'll put it in the google doc. It's usually in rentry format since you need the edit code to actually edit it, thus others can't really vandalise it without said code.

>> No.22665796

>>22665276
Oh, and /sopa/ is currently inactive. The most recent thread was made a month ago or so, but it was just part of some trolling. /wactor/ has been around since last june

>> No.22667250

>>22643998
>>22644197
So the best analogy I could get from this is that this makes /774/ the Romania of Vitubia.
Once part of a greater empire, now a shadow of its former self, and surrounded by cultures foreign to them but treated just on par.
Rumania (774) was once the strongest Latin remnant (/jp/) power in the Balkans on par with the Franks and Byzantium (hlg and niji), before the slavs (small corpos) migrated in.

>> No.22667691
File: 469 KB, 2000x1200, honeylyrics.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22667250
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lml1DmLolGE
Traiasca 774!
Traiasca Regina Patra!
We will become great again!

>> No.22667991

Youre right about 774 losing its influence here. Go to /jp/ and they are still a major power.
Because their fans and community are mostly JP, they have little to no foothold in an ESL dominated board like
And guess what general/corpo took their place post-Split? /vsj+/, a similarly strong regional power, but caters to EN unlike 774's JP exclusivity

>> No.22669052

>>22663394
My personal suggestion:
>change /mion/ to /okfams/
>change Duck to /pagi/? It's near the polar holoID land, which should help the congestion in the topics when we put gen 3 there.
>remove /ñ/, /ccu/, /gorls/ - lands for future threads. Personally, I think /ñ/ might be a good place for /chosen/ if they stay afloat, since the climate there is kind of like Israel.
>change /corpo/ to /aa/
>For /nyan/ and /pchex/, I guess logically they should be from /vsj+/ and /pcg/ respectively, but I don't know if the anons from there in this thread would agree to it.
>For /LOE/ (and maybe /OBYS/ if it sticks around), I guess they would be from nijiEN? Perhaps the southern part where they would bother other splits like Lazulight and /yeah/.
>For gen 3 holoID, I don't know enough about them, but I guess they would be somewhere tropical. Maybe we can cut some land from Bakatake for that. Maybe also /wah/'s island since they don't seem to be active here? Personally, I think maybe the island vor /V7/, northern Bakatare for /ehe~/, and central-north Bakatare for /mhm/ would work, but input from people who frequent there would be appreciated.

>> No.22669531

>>22539284
>>22550002
>>22655476
/meat/'s vote after consulting with the thread:
1. Following on the result of the last round of voting, what should be the nature of the common calendar used for the purpose of organising timelines and histories? This is an open-ended question, with the two main factors being voted on being:
>Year 0 should be /jp/-/vt/ split.
>Current Year should be at least a few centuries after Year 0, but ideally not the same as 1700-1800. Around 800 seems fine?

2. Based on the calendar discussed in 1., Should we decide on a loose thread-by-thread timescale? If so, please state your preferred scale e.g. 1 RL day = 1 in-game month. Be noted that non-concrete timescale e.g. "speed of plot" is also permissible.
>Speed of plot.

3. As suggested by the Sakuran representative, should a non-reverse-engineerable, instantaneous communication system/device limited to the representatives of countries be introduced to the setting? Be noted that it is "not meant to give any significant power to the reps themselves; if another rep replaces a current one they get the device, but rather to explain how they talk to and organise deals with nations on the other side of the globe", according to the suggestion.
>Yes, see >>22636615 for some suggestions.

>> No.22669765

>>22669531
Forgor a bit:
> BVT and VTE sounds good.

>> No.22669893
File: 175 KB, 1380x1280, owl_mad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22669765
>Forgor
If it were not for the law of these lands I would have boiled you alive

>> No.22669948
File: 669 KB, 1280x720, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22669893
>boiling the meat rep alive

>> No.22670640
File: 385 KB, 408x493, 1634786263172.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22655432
a description of one of the four fanbases we have in our general
https://rentry.org/aowkw

>> No.22672656

>>22670640
>tent orgies with kosakan foxgirls
uwah...
Nice work anon!

>> No.22674665

Bjümp

>> No.22676430

>>22657242
Damn bratty /meat/washed squirrels... Seducing our good christian Risuners... Needs correction...

>> No.22678329
File: 140 KB, 494x302, 20220406_214642.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Maybe I should make a particularly gory meat fic for the horror of it, they've been rubbing off on me.

>> No.22678414
File: 185 KB, 587x425, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22676430
Stuck on a ship long enough and anyone will want someone to seduce them You know, adding a segment where even she got her crap beaten out of her won't be a bad idea either...

>>22678329
>picrel

>> No.22678779

>>22663457
Or better yet, we don't have to settle for tortoises. While my original idea was for something akin to a turtoise, it doesn't have to strictly be that.
It can instead be an armadillo, similar to Glyptodon, just slightly smaller, and with a flatter shell, similar to that of a sea turtle. That would solve the main problem of insulation, since armadillos are mammals with a body temp of 33–36 °C. Add on that a layer of extra fat and a moss covering on the shell, and you got yourself a pretty warm and cozy inhabitant of the norh plains.

>> No.22678980

The new climate map's roughly done: https://files.catbox.moe/hrwmiw.png
.pdn: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pbT_dQ0_CZlhaE-Tju69PUpkZRvXQEjP
The western landmasses took me a bit of time, but this should be about right. I have to admit many of them boils down to personal guess and preference like /ringo/ being a dry land, so they're more subjected to change if people from there want a different climate.
Once it is prettied up, it should be able to replace our old climate analysis to reflect the new climate more accurately.

>> No.22679294

>>22678329
Damn the cult is real

>> No.22679334

>>22678980
>Morigascar has 6 different biomes
Is that logical?

>> No.22679392

>>22679334
That's a consequence of the supernatural cooling caused by Mont Mori, it's basically a little frozen enclave in the middle of a tropical island. https://rentry.org/7co3v

>> No.22679412

>>22679334
That's primarily because a place in /morig/ (Mt. Mori) has an abundance of chuubanite that creates a supernatural cold region known as the Chill Zone (TM), which leads to the mountain itself having an ice cap climate (by definition, since it's always frozen), which also leads to the formation of the dry area north of it due to the constant high pressure zone preventing ocean wind from getting close. It also distorts the climate belts in the south. Without it, /morig/ would probably only have 2~3 climates.

>> No.22679477

>>22678980
Looks awesome anon, nice work. I'll color in the climate map for the land we have mapped out on the new map.

>> No.22679483

>>22679412
>>22679392
>magic terraforming
Hhmmmmm
Maybe any tundra nations can adopt this?

>> No.22679539

>>22679483
Yeah, it's similar to Risu's accelerated growth enchantments and /naa/'s candification, an environmental quirk of the local chuubanite flavor. A tundra nation could potentially also have their land be affected by volcanic heating, if they're in a suitable location geologically.

>> No.22679620

>>22655476
The vote has ended, and the result's here: https://rentry.org/np9ke
tl;dr
>Year 0 is /jp/-/vt/ split, current year to be determined.
>Time flows at the speed of plot.
>No rep communicators

>> No.22680463

>>22679620
>Sorry Sakuran rep
It's okay, at least I tried ;-;

>> No.22680535

>>22679620
Nice, thanks anon.

>> No.22680954

>>22679620
>no rep comms
But but but...
Psychic phones... dream messaging... Magic internet.... Noooo!!

>> No.22682465

pmüjB

>> No.22684187

So from now on all communication between reps have to take as much time to travel between nations in order for deals and treaties to be made. For /nasa/ this means a treaty with /infinity/ is going to take two years at minimum for the laws to be drafted and voted on. So no bakery for /infinity/ this year nor next year. I guess we'll export coke instead. Implying the Grand Directive lets us do that.

>> No.22684461

>>22684187
Well, /inf/ would have a representative in /hlg/ who could do negotiations on their behalf, logically. That's probably just a few months of travel, so assuming you reached out as soon as you landed, talks would already be in the works.
t. not /inf/, don't quote me on this

>> No.22684932

>>22684187
Depends on the tech & society of each nation but from now on the reps can just represent a collection of diplomats and merchants stationed in different countries. Like what >>22684461 said, most countries, even if they don't have a norm for actually setting up embassies would at least have people(merchants at the very least) in /hlgg/ so less official matters can be dealt with as simple as walking down to another person's house.
> a treaty with /infinity/ is going to take two years at minimum
I think the distance between /nasa/ & /inf/ is about the distance between England & the Southern Coast of China without the Suez, so the figure should be more like half a year for a back & forth trip.(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Tea_Race_of_1866)) Even if /nasa/ don't have the sailing technique and ships sufficiently seaworthy at this point you guys can just hitch a ride on one of the ships from a relatively more advanced nation.

>> No.22686856

>>22684461
>>22684932
The trip to /infinity/ doesn't seem worth it half the time with sail ships. At least from /nasa/. Perhaps things will change in 20-50 years when /nasa/ has figured out petroleum motor boats. If /infinity/ still wants that bakery then we'll have to figure out a local supply of wheat and ice.

>> No.22690074

>>22684187
>realistic travel and communication times
*pukes in mouth*

>> No.22690476
File: 98 KB, 487x392, murdermei18.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22690074
Sorry, only ultra autistic realism is allowed ITT.
Now prepare for banning of all non-chuubanite dependant magic and actual budget & income of your country so you can't have that shiny new fleet & factory since your country is in a trade deficit. JK

>> No.22690622
File: 1.59 MB, 1000x1000, 1635303648303.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Told ya we should adopt fantasypunk communications
You've brought this upon yourselves

>> No.22690685

Daily reminder that this is a collaborative creative writing project, not a strategy game. If you want something to happen *now* just have it start far enough in the past.

>> No.22690903
File: 84 KB, 1457x721, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22690476
>still remembers the BS spreadsheets the mods of a previous worldbuilding project made people fill up
Things like that are why now I worldbuild for a 4chan board about streamers pretending to be anime girl

>> No.22690968

>>22690903
Holy shit, I kneel. I'm so sorry I triggered your PTSD.

>> No.22691027

>>22690903
Damn, that's based.

>> No.22691043

>>22690903
>economics in worldbuilding
i would rather kill myself

>> No.22691066

>>22690903
Jesus, I see why you left. That seems like it just saps the fun out of worldbuilding.

>> No.22691104

>>22690903
Do you have the full sheet somewhere?

>> No.22691237

>>22690685
Alright alright alright
SOFT retcon proposal!
In-universe, delegates of /vtwbg/ were given a form of chuubanite telecommunication.
Something not too complex.
Like a crystal thought transmitter.
Delegates wear the device on their heads, like a crown or headset. Thoughts are transmitted at near instant speed to each unit.
At the same time, in /vtwbg/ HQ, scribes are tasked to write down each thought of their assigned transmitter for future reference and archiving.
This device is ONLY available to delegates that have physically visit /vtwbg/, /infinity/, /risu/ etc
Those who have not visit, aka contribute to the thread, rely on physical messengers

>> No.22691363

>>22691027
It looks kind of cool at a first glance, since nothing says preparation like dozens of spreadsheets detailing what every plot of land has, from economic output to resources to haplogroup distribution. Unfortunately, for most people it ultimately just means >>22691043 and >>22691066, which is why I left and the group seems to have fallen apart soon afterwards. I guess the take-home lesson's that ultimately the point is having fun and not trying to "win" it, given how many projects have fallen apart because they want their fictional blot to paint the map.

>>22691104
Most of them are lost to time (it has been almost 10 years since I was in that circle, and most offline stuff was from a time I haven't learnt the importance of backup the hard way), and I would rather let bygones be bygones. It does give me the autism about stuff like climate and ecology tho

>> No.22691704

Just like become space age and all your communication needs will disappear.

>> No.22691745

>>22691237
I just feel like this is a solution to a non-issue. I can't think of a situation where travel times have been a detriment to the project.

>> No.22691847

>>22691704
Bro this is a low fantasy setting
If we're doing telecommunication it has to be cool

>> No.22691897

here's the sakuran map. posting it in litterbox because catbox is down and it's 0.14 mb over filesize limit (i refuse to compress the image)
https://litter.catbox.moe/zmzpj3.jpg

>> No.22691910

>>22691363
I feel like thankfully, /vtwbg/ can't have this problem. The existence of a country is intrinsically linked to its existence on /vt/, as long as the general lives, so does the country. So we can't really have arbitrary total conquests.

>> No.22691993

>>22658485
Yes, it is I, Napoleone Buonaparte, and the only thing I love as much as war and scientific progress is Ame Watson

>> No.22692014

>>22691237
>>22691745
Yea, don't really see why we would need some magical communication device when we can just say that the talks have been happening for weeks/months before the announcement of a trade deal or something is presented in this thread.

>> No.22692109
File: 177 KB, 1248x416, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Personally, I don't really think communication time is really going to be an issue unless the plot demands so. For /nasa/ and /inf/, they might actually be able to reach each other surprisingly fast if they make use of the prevailing wind and currents (picrel). I think the majority of time spent would come from the rounds of negotiations, especially if the diplomats doing that are on a short leash and has to doublecheck with home.

>> No.22692158

the way i see it, the way threads and tourism works in this world is very slow, compared to the actual /vt/, in which another general (country) is just a few clicks away. there's no really interesting way to explain interacting with another general physically that doesn't include plot-altering teleportation which negates things like ships, unless we were to nerf it into the ground, at that point it would just be a time sink to figure out then.
basically what >>22691745 said

>> No.22692167

>>22692109
Threadly reminder that because of polar distortion, this distance is way shorter than it seems.

>> No.22692209

>>22692158
>there's no really interesting way to explain interacting with another general physically that doesn't include plot-altering teleportation
*I meant to imply instantaneously, like the real /vt/

>> No.22692326

>>22692109
The northern trade route through the polar ice caps is faster. Even though /nasa/ still needs to figure out how to build insulated ships.

>> No.22692449

>>22692167
Yeah, that makes the travel time even shorter for them, which works in their favour.

>>22692326
Ideally you would use both for a two-way trip, with the route from /inf/ to /nasa/ being a bit longer in exchange for using the westerlies to sail. As for /nasa/ ships, I'm more curious if the space people actually know how to operate a sailing ship.

>> No.22692752
File: 385 KB, 2160x2500, 1647584692471.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22692449
Originally the ship deal w/ /who/ includes some personnel to train /nasa/ how to sail but since that's has fallen through /nasa/ would have to hire seamen from around the ports nearby or draft another trade deal with /who/ to get assistance in shipbuilding & training. Something like mining rights might do for /who/ now that what we want the most is closed off to us. For now...

>> No.22693029

>>22692752
/nasa/ can program VR simulators in the station. Spacesuits have VR and AR compatibility. Sadly we're no where near experienced for open seas. We're skilled enough to sail from the forest beach to the north river and from the forest beach to /who/. /nasa/ is better off commissioning /who/ and /infinity/ trade ships for everything else. At least for 30 years.

>> No.22693882

>>22693029
Can you VR simulate sex with with Robocunny?

>> No.22693957

>>22693882
/nasa/ lacks sufficient data to program an accurate simulation.

>> No.22694873

As for the deal to recycle ships from /who/ it has to be completely revised. First the ships have to be rebuilt under /who/'s supervision at their own shipyard. /nasa/ will provide the labor, materials, and tools to rebuild the ship but it must be done with this era's building techniques under the Grand Directive. /nasa/ will put up the money and goods to buy the ships and training. This also means /nasa/ will be restricted to wooden ships for trade from here on out. No more plans for aluminum alloy ships. /nasa/ can make steel ships when we have the engines, but that's not possible for 30-50 years. So /nasa/ is stuck with old-fashioned ships. Aluminum alloy sail boats can be stolen. Plus there's no easy repair options for those ships at this time.

So yes the thread gets its wish where /nasa/ is restricted to using 1750's technology. This includes mining. This includes farming. And this now includes ship building.

>> No.22697195
File: 3.45 MB, 4096x3072, sakuran (4).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22691897
catbox still ain't working, not sure when it'll be back up so i'm reuploading a compressed version, uncompressed has been put on litterbox with a three day expiry for now

https://litter.catbox.moe/xalwen.jpg

>> No.22697315

>>22697195
Not Sakuran, but that looks pretty fuckin nice anon, nice job.

>> No.22698315

>>22691897
Based. Thanks anon, it'll be really useful as a reference. I appreciate the effort behind this. Anchoring it as well >>22655432

>> No.22699784

Question is are the forests in /nasa/'s old growth forests because our neighbor is /uuu/'s forest. Old forests mean bigger trees but the forest is irreplaceable. I think they did say the trees can regrow. So the pine/spruce forests are still young.

>> No.22699956

>>22699784
Looked at the newest climate map, and we should have plentiful pine forests on both our borders with /uuu/ and /rrat/. anything further north would be just plains with shrubs at the most i think

>> No.22700740

>>22699956
I'm asking about the "age" of the forest. If the forest is too old then there won't be any benefit in replanting as the soil would be stripped of nutrients.

>> No.22701737

>>22700740
I'm...not sure if I understand. In my very brief research just now, I have found no mentions of old-growth forests being nutrient starved, which would make reforestation pointless. The only similar thing I encountered was when soil on old-growth forests(or any forest for that matter) will rapidly lose nutrient when the area is converted for agricultural use, but even that stabilizes to a new equilibrium after a while. In the first place, if the soil the forest was on was so depleted of nutrients that it could not support new growths, wouldn't that kinda kill off the already grown plants eventually? Then again, I am not a forester, so if anyone with more knowledge on the topic can jump in with some hard facts, please do.

>> No.22701927

>>22692752
if you want, /vrt/ does not mind a deal to offer some ships and personnel, since we also both got an origin in a more futuristic society, robots might actually be able to explain stuff in a way that is more understandable to /nasa/.

if we can have a steady trade from it of general resources as well as access to technology that /nasa/ deems safe for release into the general public than we are more than happy.

>> No.22702300

>>22701737
I just need to do more research on the project. Obviously if /nasa/ chops down trees they'll want to replant them as quickly as possible. /nasa/ will also keep farmland on rotation. So one season a chunk of plains is used for planting, another chunk is used for grazing, and the last chunk is "recovering". The only cash crop /nasa/ plans to grow is space wheat.

>>22701927
Other countries are not restricted to the Grand Directive like /nasa/ is. Our explorers have returned with news of other space-faring civilizations. They just need to get news to the Principal so his retarded lockdowns can end. Sadly this is out of my hands as another Sanalite has taken up writing the next part.

>> No.22703091

>>22702300
sorry i was under the impression that a part of the population is defiant of the Grand Directive, we could share some of our more outdated tech that would not really risk a big loss if we lose it all with the possibility of favourable negotiations in the future .
but if you wanna wait out till the story arc is over than i have no intentions of pushing it further

>> No.22703439

>>22703091
That's what I'm waiting for with the story arc. I'm waiting to see if there's enough defiant of the Grand Directive to start a civil war. I just hope that we can get the two factions to see eye-to-eye and compromise on their demands like civil men. You'll still get mozzies, Sana anti that impersonate Sanalites, who are stealing /nasa/'s technology and selling it to schizos.

>> No.22706205

>>22655352
bump

>> No.22706967

Either the thread is slow because its a work day or the /nasa/ Grand Directive tech nerfs started a new timeloop that made everyone quit again. I fear I started the latter.

>> No.22707117

>>22706967
That doesn't make sense, the /inf/ timeloops made everyone quit because they were perceived as buffing themselves, the /nasa/ arc is just you guys masochistically self-flagellating with your self-imposed limitations (which is very fun and kino, mind you).
This time of the day is just kinda slow.

>> No.22707294

>>22706967
Worry not, my fellow spaceman! Finally got my MonHun itch scratched, stopped procrastinating and started work on what I hope will be 2nd to last, 3rd to last in the worst case, part of the civil war arc. Honestly feel bad that I let you guys wait this long, it's been like what, a week? After that is finished, /nasa/ should be back to regular, with some more freedoms than before. Again, sorry for being a lazy cunt.

>> No.22707357

>>22706967
But yea, what >>22707117 said, this time of the day is usually dead hours

>> No.22708825

>>22707117
My idea for the civil unrest arc is that if the lore can justify it then its doable. Even if we have to suffer. Though I think the Grand Directive turned off a lot of /nasa/ Sanalite's interest in the project. Worldbuilding almost got kicked from the thread completely.

>>22707294
Looking forward to it. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to make /nasa/'s worst pest work in the tundra. /nasa/'s worst pest are alien digging tortoises. I'm down to a few options. One option is making the tortoises "dragon turtles" meaning they're like endothermic dinosaurs more than actual tortoises. The other option is that tortoises kick the chuubanite minerals to make them vibrate, which generates heat for the tortoises to lay on. Tortoises would also be drawn to /nasa/ power lines and vents that heat up, making them general pests all around.

>> No.22709195
File: 300 KB, 639x648, 1645133496097.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22706967
Work is the bane of my existence, unfortunately.

>> No.22709665
File: 24 KB, 102x128, MateDidYouReally.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22708825
Making my cute little tortoises armadillos into pests, now that's just mean. But to be serious for a second, I wanted them to occupy the niche of the gentle grazers of the plains, and hardly something that could be considered any sort of threat. And while the Chuubanite idea is very unique, it would require for decently large chunks to be all over the surface, which goes against the idea that it's a rare substance. Personally i am leaning more and more towards just making them plated mammals with just a very strong resemblance to a tortoise.

>> No.22709865

>>22709195
I need help figuring out if tundra tortoises are reptiles, dinosaurs, or dragons. Plus I need help naming them. The tortoises are cute. They plant topsoil on their backs to carry grass and bushes. Some even plant berry bushes on their back to lure in chipmonks, squirrels, and rabbits to either eat them themselves or to have other predators eat them. Lately the tortoises have dug underneath /nasa/'s farms to pirate wheat crops on their backs. They even dig underneath the electric fencing we put up.

>>22709665
Tortoises are only a pest to /nasa/ farms. See above. Also I'm leaning into making tortoises dragon turtles because damn it I want alien dragons (dragons don't always mean sentient creatures). Also I do have an interesting idea of mobile farming if we can tame dragon tortoises involving growing crops on their backs.

>> No.22709976

/meat/anons, is this >>22690903 what Guro feels like?
Both disgusting and kinda hot

>> No.22710194

>>22709865
Dinosaurs are birds aren't they? tortoises should be reptiles in that case

>> No.22710229
File: 44 KB, 600x437, wooly.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22709865
Ok, how about this? Gimme a few hours to finish my part of the story, and then we can brainstorm more species that would live with us on the far north. I will get you your alien dragons, just keep your slimy hands of off my cuties! They are not pests, and I would sooner blow up this station than admit something like that!

Pic related for how the dragons could look like. Also, goddamn I miss Dragons of Atlantis. Fuck Kabam.

>> No.22710535

>>22710229
What if I told you dragon tortoises like headpats and bread?

>> No.22711149

>>22710229
This is just another thought. Dragon tortoises can also have beards. Dragon tortoises have hard shells they can withdraw in and claws they use for digging. Dragon tortoises may have been pests before. However the farmers realized that if they give tortoises bread, then the tortoises stopped being afraid around the farmers. In fact the tortoises love to hang around the farms with their heads out. The tortoises love watching the farmers work. The tortoises also have been a boon with gopher, chipmunk, and rabbit pest control. Small mammals have been digging under the elecric fences. There's even reports of farmers petting the friendly tortoises' noses. While they still have our wheat crop on their backs. The dragon tortoises are more helpful when they're around. Sound fair? This is what I came up with so far.

>> No.22711303

>>22710535
You'll have to try better than that, i know full well that there isn't a creature in existence that dislikes headpats.

>> No.22711746

>>22711149
Goddamit, you really gonna make me give you this one, huh? Yea, you know what, sure, they can be dragon tortoises. Go wild with them. /rose/bud did a really great article on one of their own species iirc, so see if you can ~~steal~~ get inspired with something from there.

>> No.22711863

>>22711149
I thought /nasa/ farms were inside the greenhouses? Also how long do you reckon it would take to "tame" the tortoises? Even feral animals accustomed to humans can take weeks or months to warm up to one (ie feral cats), nevermind wild animals like tortoises, whose only human encounter before may have been schizo hunters

>> No.22711914

>>22711303
Tortoises can be cute too. https://youtu.be/oUBCLx3Upwc

>> No.22711993

>>22711303
You can eat them
t. Totally not Darwin

>> No.22712056

Wait, did we forget to archive the complete story that evolved from this piece?

https://rentry.org/WeStupid

>> No.22712251

>>22711746
If you want to write it yourself with a better idea then I'm all for it. This is just my idea so far.

>>22711863
We have crops inside and outside of the greenhouses. Its actually better to grow some crops outside the greenhouse. As for "taming" the dragon tortoises, its more like they are taming us instead. The tortoises have been around longer than the schizos. And they're such a pain in the ass to eat that mammoths make better food anyway is my guess. As for the tortoises acting nice around Sanalites it could be from months of observing the Sanalites building the farms. And the farmers really like the cute big turtles. Many of our farmers are women since its not as dangerous of a job as other professions. Anyway I'm done with these ideas. I got other problems to figure out like transportation to the mines.

>> No.22712822

I know I said you can expect the finished piece in a few hours, but I can hardly keep my eyes open, so, shamefully, I will tap out for the night. Here's a small piece of it tho:

https://rentry.org/TheMorningTalks

I blame tortoise anon that it's not longer, constantly interrupting me with speculative biology, my one weakness... Just banter, I loved our talk

>>22712251
Hey, don't get me wrong, dragon tortoises sound cool af, but realistically placing them in a cold climate as reptiles does pose a challenge. Idk, right now I need to stop getting distracted and finally finish my piece(after getting some sleep), creature creation comes after that. And boy, are we gonna have fun with it!

>> No.22713303

>>22712822
>speculative biology, my one weakness
What if I told you common animal found on earth but with fantastical characteristic and secondary fantastical characteric that can supernatural power ?

>> No.22713574
File: 149 KB, 2090x1225, bearmei.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I want owlbears

>> No.22713653

>>22712822
Well get some sleep. My evolution path for dragons are different from typical fantasy RPGs where Dragons come from dinosaurs but evolved to be warm-blooded monsters instead of birds. Also some dragons evolved mamallian features like hair and beards. Some serpents (Chinese style dragons) look like dogs with wiskers if you look at them up close. As for dragon tortoises they are nice to Sanalites because Sanalites are nice back. Dragon tortoises sure as hell will not let us use them as beasts of burden. They're too smart for that. Instead they see us as a curiosity to study. They've been in this tundra for millions of years but they never seen people come from the sky. Not saying they're sentient. But they are very wise with pretty big brains. Now the question is do they spray fast drying concrete? Go get some sleep. I'll read your snippit tonight.

>> No.22713767

>>22684187
>/∞/'s religion has a problem: one of their milk producing priestess, those who should remain pure, is a nymphomaniac.
>The church hides her, only allowing her to have sex with death row kronies, so the secret never gets reveled. This obliviously makes her life miserable and suicidal.
>They find a solution: ask /nasa/ in secret to allow her to live there. They are two years away travel-wise, probably almost zero kronies around to realize she is there, closed community that has a prohibition of sex.
>Living in /nasa/ she could satisfice herself with toys in her home and in the outside she would be one more, no one would know she is a /∞/ priestess, just a normal kronie. And even if her desires get out of control, no sanalite would respond to her desires because of the Grand Directive.
>She could have a normal life, something impossible in her homeland.

>> No.22713938

>>22713767
>/nasa/ introduces her to automatic breast pumps to help her excessive lactation.

>> No.22714056

>>22713938
If it done while keeping the secret, why not. This move is being done for her to have a second chance at life.

>> No.22714419
File: 50 KB, 456x449, 1646887422117.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

im doing a thing

>> No.22714862

>>22714056
Just so you know there's still a risk of her seducing some "incel" Sanalites to bed. That said most of those Sanalites are otakus who are more interested in 2D women like Sana. Would the priestess be interested in a cosplaying career? It'd be a way to spend excess fuel credits. There's a variety of anime characters your priestess has the natural physique to cosplay as.

>> No.22715250

>>22714862
That's up to her, she –if you accept this secret deal– would have a new life to live there. But /nasa/ must protect the secret of she being able to produce Kronii's Milk, because that would out her automatically as a priestess –who should not live outside /∞/–. This is a very risky movement for us, but the church is doing it for humane reasons. If sanalites are able to do this for us, you'd have the favor of our church, and that would be huge for bilateral relationships. But failing at this mission would be catastrophic, but we've our hopes put on /nasa/.

>> No.22715608
File: 289 KB, 558x591, 1647046661237.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The Downfall of a Risuner.

It was before /inf/ showed up and the yearly nut tribute was here. Every risuner from every settlement had collected every nut they can in anticipation for this day. All the old, young, men/women etc. And of course the risuner with the most collected nuts in each major settlement would have the highest honor of being able to nut in risus mouth.
Young Looka was very excited for this memorable occasion. He had hailed from Gaputan so he was used to plowing the fields as well as climbing the trees. And with his sack of nuts he was sure the goddess Risu would be grateful like she is every year. However something happened that would change his life forever.
Once Risu arrived in Gaputan of course there was a line. Risu was absorbing the nuts and the magical energies of them from everyone normally and thanking everyone for adhering to the ancient tradition. But when Looka gave her his sack, he blanked out. Too busy imagining the thought of nutting in his god he didnt even hear her thanks. By the time his daydreaming was over she was gone.

Looka was furious. He had done everything right before and everyone else seemed to get the normal treatment. Why him? Why only him? He began flailing about in Gaputan but nobody had his answer. Once the residents had enough he then decided to do what only the insane would think of. Go to the temple and ask risu herself.
He began the trek down to Pasuma. This is the city closest to the border of the temple. Although once he reached Pasuma all the poor man could do is ask in desperation if somebody had been left out but to his shock, there was nobody. Looka was only more furious now to the point where even the risuners in heat would get turned off by him. A trait nearly unheard of in the hypersexual species.
After some whining and searching poor Looka decided to sneal out of Pasuma and to the temple. What he didnt realize was he would be caught by both wizards and patrolmen before he could get close.

"Listen up you fucks! Religion is a lie! This cheap squirrel bitch didnt thank me for my hard worked nuts". By this point there is nobody left to put up with this and he proceeded to the most holy temple...just to get his ass beat by guardsmen and zapped by a wizards grape blaster.
"You stupid youngin you better worship or hands on your head this instant!" The guardsmen wasnt fucking around and proceeded to beat him. At this point the mental state of Looka broke and in his mind, Risu was no longer a goddess to him. He got away from the guards and ran west. The guards gave chase but eventually gave up. He just kept running.
Tears in his eyes and screams so loud that it scared the wildlife, Looka was determined to flee /risu/ and find himself a new home. It simply had to be done. After going west to the beaches he stole himself a jukung and headed out to sea.

After a week of nothing but eating fish and paddling at sea he was beginning to lost what sanity he had left. A Jukung is only a fishing boat the size of a canoe, it was definitely not made for long distance travel. Making stops at several nations for refills on water turned out to be less than satisfying as most people just told him to fuck off. Only /morig/ offered the poor soul some fresh water and a map and only because it made him stfu.
He somehow eventually made it all the way to /pyon/. But even there he was met with hostility and even the goddess kiki herself told him directly to "fuck off". Nobody knows what happened to poor Looka but rumors say he was eventually captured by meat raiders and is considered by many the first risuner to be captured by them.

OGsuner note. I just found that REEEEsuner as im going to callhim now to be really fucking funny. I just had to do this. Shoutout to the guy at /pyon/ who thought we were the same person that actually triggered me a bit. Hope you all enjoyed.

>> No.22715871

>>22715608
Is this episodic in nature? Will Looka come back with a desire for revenge?

>> No.22715881

>>22715250
I do have to ask what happens when she has a Sanalite child. The Grand Directive dictates she and her child can never return to her land. In the old days this means execution. Though we compromised to adopt natives as Sanalites due to lack of population.

Another thought: Perhaps asking /nasa/'s government is not a wise move because by law /nasa/'s government has to be as transparent as possible. That said your priestess can be adopted by a Sanalite via "cultural exchange program". I know just the man who could use another hand in the bakery in /who/. Then she can cosplay as a side-gig and make a small fortune.

>> No.22716081

>>22715871
it depends. this is a parody of that OP who made the thread about how risu apparantely didnt read his $5 supa (she did he just didnt do reps)

>> No.22716255

>>22715881
>I do have to ask what happens when she has a Sanalite child
A sanalite with Takashi blood. Good luck.
>The Grand Directive dictates she and her child can never return to her land.
She 'doesn't exist' in /∞/, she practically becoming an sanalite anyway. She doesn't have a future in our nation. That's why this a humane mission.
>That said your priestess can be adopted by a Sanalite via "cultural exchange program". I know just the man who could use another hand in the bakery in /who/. Then she can cosplay as a side-gig and make a small fortune.
That would be perfect. She loves baguettes.

>> No.22716620
File: 554 KB, 964x1376, 95602719_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22715881
>spolier
We only like medium premiums here. Unless your priestess' bosom is only of modest size despite her uhh condition, I don't think she would be that popular. But /who/ is supposed to be relatively liberal in terms of religion so there's always a (minor) market for big busts.

>> No.22717011
File: 207 KB, 771x644, nice.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22716620
Mumei should've been flat honestly.

>> No.22717401

>>22716620
Cosplay would be for /nasa/. We take photos of her in a costume then publish the photos online in /nasa/'s network. We can publish photos as physical books. /horni/ might like the books if /who/ is disinterested. Also if /who/ has women military officers that's a tomboy with Mumei's proportions then she'll quickly become a hit with /nasa/'s cosplay scene.

Also clothed cosplay is free but nude cosplay is paywalled by law.

>> No.22717447

>>22715608
lol nice, saw the thread this is based on and this is just a perfect parody of it

hope he made it to the schizo wastes so he can return as some villain

>> No.22717547

>>22715881
Oh, I missed the part that said the bakery in /who/. Nothing against the land of hoomen, but that would be dangerous. In /nasa/ she would be around sanalites that follows the Grand Directive, that's why she would be safe there. The church wouldn't risk her in any another country.
>>22716620
I'm a medium is premium guy too, for /∞/ preference is another thing...
Also, we need to start getting together as you're doing /nasa/'s trade shipments. Making trade deals in the same route, same shipment would make sense.

>> No.22717786

>>22717401
She doing cosplay wouldn't be a problem. The material getting out of /nasa/ would, though. And no milking should de displayed. Remember, she is trying to keep it secret or she her outlook might become grim...

>> No.22718552

>>22717547
>>22717786
Then I suppose she'll have to remain in the station with a possible tracking device on her. And if material is forbidden to leave the station then it will remain digital. /nasa/ has copyright laws. So it is illegal for Sanalites to print photos online onto film without written permission of the copyright holder.

I guess I have an idea for a photographer looking for natives to participate in her cosplay photoshoots. She's a dyke, but she knows her girls. She'll love making the milky nymph into a cosplay goddess.

>> No.22718723
File: 318 KB, 1920x2155, 1648688566464.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22718552
can we get paid in nuts?

>> No.22718973
File: 165 KB, 1448x2048, uohmei6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22717011
Only if she's in her uohhh form.

>>22717401
I haven't written anything on female officers but I did intend for at least some volunteer service from female citizens. So while I don't see books being published like Gravure idols by /who/'s military, where drawn calendars and postcards are more likely, /nasa/ is welcomed to book them for some photoshoots.

>>22717547
Fine with me. /inf/ probably didn't have much trade with /who/ in the first place but with ships getting more requests from /nasa/ to carry their goods there would be a big increase of trade.

>> No.22719087

>>22718723
Do peanuts count? Also its difficult to cosplay a demihuman because of their animal features. Wigs would be hard to fit for animal features. Same with chumbuds (gura sharks).

>> No.22719310
File: 286 KB, 395x838, 1648748999935.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22719087
no. those arent actually nuts. i learned that from this thread actually. we want your nuts.

>> No.22719642

>>22719310
I'll have to see what nuts /nasa/ can grow in a greenhouse then.

>> No.22719668

>>22718552
That would be perfect, it would be her most realistic chance for a normal life she could ever get. And also with the erocosplay she might liberate some of her libido in a safe way. The only thing is...
>milky nymph
Remember, her lactation of Kronii's Milk cannot become public in any way, so material evidence of it is a NG.
>>22718973
Great! I wanted to have a link to both /nasa/ and /who/ since a long time, I knew this rp story would give dividends. I'll leave the trade deals to my rep if you don't mind, he's the more knowledgeable about that topic.

>> No.22720560
File: 94 KB, 625x661, 1649429016569.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22719642
you can also pay us in "nuts"

>> No.22720579
File: 147 KB, 620x877, planned.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22718973
We are in sort of frozen relations with /infinity/, they'd be able to use the free port, but we do have to consider that kronii milk is a banned substance, so moving a producer wouldn't be easy at all for them.
On breast sizes: There probably isn't a consensus on "definitive best size", discussions are mostly in reference to Mumei's size, not what size is most attractive

>> No.22720856
File: 118 KB, 443x391, 1642291945587.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY CREATIVE JUICES ARE FLOWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

>> No.22721340

>>22719668
The thing about ero cosplay is that its mostly nudity. There's very little intercourse or masturbation that goes on. If the photographer gets a lover out of this then that's great. The photographer's lawyers will handle writing contract. For every cosplayer there's an individualized contract. Every contract has limits of what is allowed based on the cosplayer's request. This is to protect the cosplayer from signing on a contract with an performance that she does not and cannot perform. If the Kronie explicitly states no photographs of her lactating then there will be no photographs of her lactating. As for crews involved the photographer is an indie. She sets up all the lights, cameras, and directs the actions. Costumes and make-up are done by her introvert girlfriend who doesn't use social media. Just keep in mind the photographer isn't made from money, so the Kronie priestess will still need a day job to pay the bills. A station bakery/cafe should do. Perhaps even a maid cafe.

>> No.22721583

>>22720856
Booba does that.

>>22720579
If she's banned from /who/ then she's banned from /who/. Besides /infinity/ explicitly stated that the priestess is to remain in /nasa/ territory. Possibly even confined to the station with a tracking device for her safety.

>> No.22721809

>>22721340
Want to write the whole story? I mean, I posted the prompt here to do this, a collab writing. I won't have time to write a full text in some time and you /nasa/ writers are top notch, so if you feel like writing it then go ahead.

The only relevant lore you'd need to know about this is in here: https://rentry.org/cue9n

>> No.22721820
File: 109 KB, 1177x634, risusmug.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22721340
Sounds boring. Sex is fun.

>> No.22721968

>>22720579
We could trade other commodities (again, the expert is our rep, I'll leave it to him), one banned product doesn't mean a forbid all exchange, right? We could trade or have diplomatic exchange between our countries nonetheless.

>> No.22722175

>>22721820
This is a special case risuner. You knowthat you have kronies 'flowing their creative juices' all over risuners at your homeland already.

>> No.22722529

>>22721820
Ironically sex doesn't sell that much in /nasa/. That's because pornography is easilly accessible for free online though you do have to verify your age with real ID. No if a Risuner really wants to make money she should film herself brushing her big bushy tail in various cute poses. That'll make the otakus nut like you wouldn't believe.

>>22721809
If my writing is top notch then I'd score a million dollar book deal. But enough about how corrupt US book publishers are. I'll see what I can do. No promises though. I'll read what you wrote, but I'm going to be busy tomorrow.

>> No.22722569
File: 518 KB, 530x762, legs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22721968
We don't really have much to trade between us. Both our nations don't produce much that the other might require. /who/ is somewhat self-reliant industrially too.
And frankly, most in /who/ just prefer to avoid any interaction with /infinity/ anyways.

>> No.22723011

>>22722569
>spoiler
That's understandable honestly...
Maybe if the conversations are kept here you wouldn't have that problem.
>>22722529
Only if you feel like it, don't feel obligated to do it. And I do believe your writing and ideas are very good.

>> No.22723321

Well, that was fun anons. The kronie is out. Bye bye, have a good (whatever time is where you live).

>> No.22723454

>>22719310
that actually gives me a good idea
Can risuners tell instinctively whether something is actual botanical nuts or just culinary nuts that look (and taste) similar?

>> No.22723623
File: 489 KB, 2048x2048, 1647394014200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22722175
yes and their nuts are very tasty. taste like milk. Quite refreshing actually. But we are always on the search for exotic and unique nuts. Still we are very grateful especially since kronies are very eager to exchange with us. The deadbeats liked us too.

>> No.22723718
File: 90 KB, 366x400, risumentlegen.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22723454
Risuners being experts on everything nuts since its the core of their religion and lifestyle im going to say yes. For fucks sake nuts is their currency.

>> No.22723787

>>22722569
>>22723011
Unless you ship the cows (I know what I said) Kronii milk will expire on its way to /who/, even if you pasturize it. You'll need refrigerated storage as well as at least diesel engines for ships to travel fast enough to get here. Even then you'll only have a day to consume it.

Speaking of our Kronii guest her milk once bottled will be shipped to /nasa/'s laboratory for examination. Its not about reverse engineering the milk. Its about assessing the health of our Kronii guest to make sure she's eating properly, exercising, and doesn't have any irregularities due to illnesses.

>> No.22723854

>>22723718
Nice, that works for me.

>> No.22723956

>>22723787
How far can Kronii milk be shipped before spoiling?

>> No.22724209

>>22723787
I was about to go out when I read this kek. I think a blood test would be fine for that, remember the Kronii's Milk has to be secret and there has to be no records about it.
>>22723956
I'll have to ask the thread when the mappers are up, but I'm guessing we are processing it in some way before shipping to be realistic (ha! realism about Kronii's milk...).

>> No.22724581

>>22723956
Judging by unpasturized breast milk: 4 hours. When refrigerated: 8 days. When frozen and kept frozen: 9 months.

>> No.22724779
File: 546 KB, 850x1200, 1648279555875.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I wonder if rose was gonna do a story on how they react to the arrival of risuners.

>> No.22724962
File: 400 KB, 765x406, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22724581
In that case /inf/ most definitely have some way to process them for longer shelf life, since otherwise they probably can't ship it out of the city, let alone the country.

>> No.22726154
File: 169 KB, 516x379, Candy Kingdom Rough Map.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Luknight here, with a rough map of Candy Kingdom. The Purple Dot is the Capital, Nanonanora, which contains Castle Himemori, the Great Library of Gugulu, and the Himemori Royal Confectionary Academy.

The blue dots are other notable cities, red lines are major roadways (Rails? Can we have rails or is holoearth too young?) and grey lines divide the provinces.

In order starting at the one with the castle and going clockwise, Provinces are named: Lunanora, Namisri, Ringora, Nanoramune, Menthora, and Walanana.

>>22655432

>> No.22726301

>>22726154
Earth is too young for rails.

>> No.22726353

>>22726154
Nnnnnnnna!

I think rail got shot down as far as trains go. That said, there's nothing banning you from using animals as the power source instead of steam engines...

>> No.22726406
File: 404 KB, 974x1200, mumei_and_friends.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22726154
>Rails
steam locomotives are a no for now

>> No.22726570
File: 170 KB, 445x320, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22726406
Although if there's one thing (besides sweets) that the country of knights likely has in surplus, it would be horses

>> No.22727087

>>22726301
>>22726353
>>22726406
Ok, horse carriages it is, then.

Also, a prompt to everyone: Have you thought about any diaspora from other nations in your country? Do certain cities have a sizeable minority of a certain type of immigrant? For example, the southwest major city in Candy Kingdom is very close to Haaton country. I imagine some Haatons live there.

>> No.22727618
File: 153 KB, 300x300, hoo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22727087
Hooplings. Other splits visit and stay for a while but the largest pop that stays for an extended period of time is probably them.

>> No.22728001
File: 138 KB, 1280x1024, iname2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22727618
I'm fairly sure that guy just does it to annoy nowadays, the more common hoo-variations are probably hoomates, hoobeats, and hoobuds. saplings ocassionaly come by whenever their thread goes in hibernation. Some brrats come by too. Dunno about sanallites.

>> No.22728862

>>22727618
Overheard in the Hooman Capitol:

"Woah, dude, don't cross through that neighborhood. That's Candytown. The Hooknights will 'NAAAAAAAAA' at you if you don't try their mumei-shaped cookies."

>> No.22729288 [SPOILER] 
File: 129 KB, 720x480, Originalni.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22728862
We are the knights who say NAAAA! And you may not pass through these lands unless you buy us a shrubbery!

>> No.22732080
File: 88 KB, 1280x720, 1645028462727.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22724779
Working on one right now, actually. Quality is iffy at the moment, but it's still a work in progress so I'm improving it wherever I can.

>> No.22737434 [SPOILER] 
File: 101 KB, 1624x637, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Bumping with my writing and clickbait

>> No.22737736

>>22715608
Making A Schizo Season 1

>> No.22738120

>>22717401
>We can publish photos as physical books. /horni/ might like the books
Sakuran has a regular shipment travelling to /horni/ every (1 irl month so probably) every 6 months, one merchant is even a nationally recognised sponsor. If you guys are interested we can either buy them off of you and take them there, or escort you and back your works up with a recommendation.
>>22723787
>>22724581
Just had a thought: the Kronii priestess is a nympho right? And the voyage to /nasa/ will take many months (half a year?) right? So uhh, how is she gonna "quell" herself during that time? She might get preganante from a sailor on the way
>>22728862
>Hooknights
> Hook Nights
>It's just a red light district

>> No.22738816
File: 216 KB, 504x473, meimei14.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22655432
/who/ general lore
Addendum to Conscription and enlistment:
Although female citizens are not subject to conscription, many still volunteer their service. Their roles in the Femhoomen's Army corps are strictly limited to supportive and logistical work such as nurses, cart drivers and bakers. Emergency measures to accept female volunteers in combat duty exist. Since there's a relatively large amount of women service members in the military, some foreign rumours even assert that there are female combat personnel in some units. Even though that has been refuted as nonsense by officials and generals multiple times.

Addendum to religion/ new section called "Theological debate and disagreements":
Being relatively liberal and having a lack of central authority in terms of religion, many hoomans push forth their own theory and idea regarding the nameless one. Believers of these theories references divinations obtained by mediums that receive guidance from the nameless one. The two most popular and contentious theories are that she is among the hoomans and references recent happenings in the republic in divinations or that she enjoys fetishism related to human excretion.
While the divinations are often considered true by conservative hoomans, the radicals' implications of them are not. Anywho suggests such preposterous ideas are usually handwaved away and told to take their medications to cure their early onset of Schizoism. But the recent influx of divinations with common traits related to these theories has made some of the moderates reconsider and join the radicals.
Other relatively less heated theological debates include the true or most appropriate bust size for the nameless one's idols and whether having inappropriate thoughts of the shapeshifter is acceptable(Only a common topic during earlier periods, carnal desire of the nameless one is now tolerated).

Notes: took some inspiration from /nasa/ and had /who/ obtain new info regarding Mooms through mediums idk since radio/telegam aren't really supposed to be a thing yet. If anyone objects to it then I can just change it to the radicals quoting books & research to support their ideas.

>> No.22738972
File: 206 KB, 517x720, goodbye.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22738816
I'll object to adding to theological debates and disagreements, I'd prefer not adding anything involving ringo or referencing any disagreements that aren't deep in the past for now. No other comments from me.

>> No.22739158
File: 142 KB, 412x388, meimei4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22738972
Alright then. Thought it would be funny to reference ringo and /here/ debate but I agree it's still developing and only really contributes to the humour factor of the lore so won't lose much without it. Just past issues with Goslings and Takeshis aren't really enough for an actual paragraph so I'll shelve the idea.

>> No.22740033
File: 1.36 MB, 2894x4093, 91827624_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

New chapter is out for those interested in the /meat/ risuner: https://rentry.org/kaqbp

>> No.22740232

>>22740033
The gang is back together! That dead risuner's family isn't getting the body back, are they?

>> No.22740432

>>22740232
I mean, would you want to receive a drowned corpse that has been in the tropics for at least a month?

>> No.22740525

>>22740033
>Captain mentions food
>Risuners start panicking believing they're about to eat sentient species
>Dinner time
>Gets squash, cacao, and beans

>> No.22740559

>>22740432
Well, realistically speaking, death rites are very important. Seeing a loved one's body is extremely useful to help cope with them being actually gone speaking from experience, that's why we go to such lengths to find the body in kidnapping or MIA cases, even if death is all but assured.
But also, that is hard to do when the body has been turned into compost, leather and spoons by /meat/heads.

>> No.22740752
File: 1.53 MB, 2121x1414, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22740525
You know, I wonder if picrel is seen as counterfeit by risuners... not sure if that makes them less or more appealing as food. That said, chocolate might actually be a pretty good ration onboard since it can be preserved longer, and is probably more palatable than molar-breaking hardtack even without all the sugar and milk.

>>22740559
Probably not when the corpse looks like rotten cheese even in such a case. Of course, one can also argue that we don't know enough about the trainer to tell what is the proper way to treat the body...

>> No.22740941

>>22740752
Yeah, corpse decorum varies a lot across cultures. Some cultures would have a preference for a land burial, perhaps even in a specific location, but if that isn't practical burial at sea would be acceptable. In others, bringing back something is an absolute must, even if you have to boil the organics off the skeleton and bring back the bones. In Judaism, land burial is of such importance that Jews whose corpses had to be dropped in the sea were searched for with submarines by the IDF decades later.
Shit, now I wanna write burial rites for /morig/

>> No.22741008

>>22740752
Imagine if the Risuner crew starts getting addicted to chocolate

>> No.22741209

>>22740941
>boil the organics off the skeleton
Hey, that's /meat/'s speciality! Don't worry, it won't be the last time the trainer's corpse enters the plot. Also, reading about burial rites for /morig/ (and other countries too) would be pretty nice. I guess I have a somewhat morbid interest in it.

>>22741008
To be fair, cultural exchange's probably going to be a major theme for the story. Since they're stuck on the same ship, they might as well learn to get along, right? Especially considering that until fairly recently, interaction between /meat/ and /risu/ seems rather... one-sided.

>> No.22743351

bump

>> No.22744339

Hey /meat/heads
>>22744160
prove yourselves

>> No.22746682

>>22744339
ty for pointing it out, anon. i think we proved ourselves pretty well, don't you think?

>> No.22747351

>>22744339
Does that mean Mio is a /meat/ streamer?

>> No.22748272
File: 2 KB, 125x125, 1648138051020s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22740033
oh shit time to read stuff

>> No.22748470

>>22740033
>"Speaking of which..." After pausing for a moment, the captain said something in the exotic tongue. Receiving no answers, she said something again. While neither was something Susilo understood, they still sound different to his ears. This time, one of the Risuners raised her hand - it was Intan's. "Well, at least you can communicate with my crew."
HOLD UP! Is that a cultist!?

>> No.22748521

>>22748470
>Even your kind mommy caring squirrel gf is a cultist
It never ends...

>> No.22748621
File: 179 KB, 128x128, 1603406926457.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22748470
Only one way to find out...

>> No.22748816
File: 1.24 MB, 3000x4335, 1647044611505.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22732080
take your time rosebro. i can wait

>> No.22749376

>>22748470
How is Intan able to understand /meat/ tongue!

>> No.22749479

>>22749376
tbf, /meat/ and /risu/ had a fair bit of interaction even before /inf/ help make peace between them.

>> No.22750265
File: 266 KB, 3840x2160, meatflag.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i tried redesigning the meat flag with the new runes, i don't think i can get the aztec god on the sides right so i'm just going to omit them and you guys can design that part lol

>> No.22750376

>>22750265
Not /meat/, but I think it looks awesome. I think if you increased contrast just a bit more it would be even better, flags need to be very readable. Make the backgrounds a bit white/blacker maybe.

>> No.22750378
File: 694 KB, 1038x1482, vectorHD.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22750265
Do you need the original template of the Xiuhcoatl I used?

>> No.22750510

>>22750265
desu, there is a charm to the other one that would be hard to redesign in this format, but this one still looks good.

>> No.22750513

>>22750378
no it's just that i felt it was far too detailed for a flag, and i couldn't think of a good way to simplify it

>> No.22750585

>>22750513
Ah. got it
>>22750510
Maybe it could be reused as the governmental seal?

>> No.22750629

>>22750265
What do the runes say?

>> No.22750774

>>22750629
meat, literally. maybe we could change it to be the nahuatl and norse conlang equivalent but for now i don't think we know what that is because i don't think i've seen any updates on the language for a while

>> No.22750934

>>22750774
The Nahuatl word for meat is nacatl. It might be part of the conlang's lexicon to specify meat in the deiphagic context.

>> No.22750946

>>22750585
i would like that. desu, even if it is a bit detailed, there are other factions that have more detailed flags, and in addition to having a lot of artistically competent /meat/heads, we also don't necessarily need to make all our flags literally in the heat of battle or whatever. treating flag design as something a child should be able to draw in the mud from memory seems a bit unnecessary but having a simplistic version that looks even more raw and jury rigged might make sense for representing the times when it is done in the mud, from memory. in that case, it would look more like cave drawings than computer script, so the redesign might be going in the opposite direction for that.

>> No.22751012

Simplistic flag is overrated, especially given the time period we're in

>> No.22751132
File: 921 KB, 2536x2991, hreflag.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22750946
>>22751012
A highly detailed flag isnt a problem in our history
But it's mostly used for official/court/royal purposes. The standard.

>> No.22751442
File: 653 KB, 3840x2160, meatflag.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

well i tried

>> No.22751459

>>22751132
ok. so we can keep the more detailed one, and just make one that's easier to produce for the more common flag design. i'm ok with that.

>> No.22751527

>>22751459
Detailed version: Formal royal(?)/clergy standard
Simple version: For the non administrative sectors and civilian use

>> No.22752235

>>22751442
so, it looks decent, but i still feel like it is lacking something. i guess some refer to it as soul. the eyes and text are making it look weird for me. i get that the original eyes are too complicated, but now they look like the cbs logo, and while the runes practically looked like they were carved out of flesh, they now look like they were printed on by a computer. maybe try drawing it all by hand, or use a similarly imperfect design to make it look less artificial. the xiuhcoatl could be made less detailed by drawing in an area that represents him while still retaining the basic outline. let me see if i can make something close to what i am thinking. i made all the previous rejected flag designs so maybe i can finally make something that sticks. :P

>> No.22752428

>>22752235
>cbs logo
Teaching kids how to gut a vtuber!

>> No.22752481
File: 36 KB, 601x322, eye.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22752235
what about this for the eye?

>> No.22752530

>>22752481
looks cool, but are we going for simplicity? i guess it's still pretty simplistic, and less artificial looking, so ok.

>> No.22752553
File: 61 KB, 663x717, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22752235
I kind of like the Maya Ollin symbol, but the eye aspect might be too indistinct.

>> No.22753509

I woke up to a Sana stream. By law I cannot write when my oushi streams.

>> No.22753532

I don't want to intervene where I don't have a say, but I think the flag you have now is perfect for your image, a 'cleaner' one would take some of its 'magic'.

>> No.22753684

>>22750265
>>22750376 (me)
I hadn't seen the old one, but now that I have I gotta say it's much better at having good contrast. The eye design is however a bit unusual for flags.

>> No.22753729

>>22752553
Unown... Home...

>> No.22753741

>>22752481
i'd say this one is best atm. my program and my incompetence at drawing makes it difficult for me to make anything that looks good for the xiuhcoatl.
>>22753532
i agree fully, but some people still want it to be simpler for a few reasons. if it were up to me, we would leave it as it is and only have the one. idk, we'll see what the new flag looks like and decide what to do with it.

>> No.22756129

bump

>> No.22756367

>>22655432
Since we idiots forgot to archive it, here is the complete previous part of the civil arc in /nasa/. It should replace the last entry in the "Living in interesting times", since it's the same story, just fleshed out.

https://rentry.org/MacReturns

>> No.22757737
File: 391 KB, 1240x1754, 85192475_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good morning!
Is it possible for my characters to derail the story they're in...?

>> No.22757903

>>22757737
As long as you don't butthurt another anon doing it, yeah, of course.

>> No.22758120
File: 61 KB, 175x167, unknown-3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22757903
No, I mean the characters I made for my own story derailing the story they're in despite my effort.
Regardless, next chapter will be up in a few hours.

>> No.22758163

>>22758120
Ah, well that's a classic in storytelling... hype

>> No.22758319

>>22758120
that happens, i wish it happened to me more often because my stories are utterly directionless

>> No.22758743

I'm going to have to write in the Kronie priestess' contract that her milk is not for consumption because it is an "untested drug".

>> No.22759776
File: 342 KB, 2100x2100, dragontortoise.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just for fun I did a quick mock-up on the dragon tortoise. Somehow he looks like a bearded grandpa.

>> No.22759912

>>22759776
Goddamn, we got a drawanon here! Quick, get him before he runs away! Hooman, get the chains!

>> No.22759958
File: 161 KB, 1400x1273, FQj0HtYakAM734p.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22759912
It's not like drawfags need legs to draw anyways...

>> No.22760065

>>22759958
Unless it's one of those drawanons that actually draw with their feet. Check before shooting hooman.

>> No.22760067

>>22759912
>>22759958
You do I live in /nasa/ right. All you have to do is come over and say hi. I fucking want a beach barbecue with grilled fish and snow crabs now.

>> No.22760082
File: 14 KB, 276x195, GdayCunts.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22759958
Ok, good! I'll get the bandages, just make sure you don't hit his arms by accident

>> No.22760154
File: 451 KB, 2100x2512, 51312351245135.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22759958
can we eat his legs?

>> No.22760282

>>22760154
You'll have to pick out the shot left in 'em but buckshot is pretty big so it should be pretty easy to pick them out.
>>22760067
Yeah but kidnapping drawfags and keeping them in your rape dungeon is funnier.

>> No.22760379

Good luck breaking in a bullet proof escape pod. I even got a B.U.N grenade launcher.

>> No.22760440
File: 183 KB, 1500x1500, Smile.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22760379
Already sent them the admin keycard, they won't have to break into anything, It will just open right up.

>> No.22760578

>>22760440
Guess anon shouldn't have drunken hit on that hooman commander if his own country is going to sell him out.

>> No.22761418

Anyway grandpa turtles are cute. Hope anon that thought of them doesn't mind. Just don't show dragon tortoises any garden gnomes. They hate gnomes.

>> No.22763766

bump

>> No.22765056
File: 1.69 MB, 3011x3976, 1628397846920.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22741209
Why, I ended up writing it right after.

As expected from the Deadbeat nation, /morig/ puts a lot of importance on the passage from life to Death. Specific rituals exist to ensure the Goddess can welcome the Deadbeat in this next step. Of the foremost importance is the Returnal of the Bones.

The Returnal is a process that was devised in the earliest days of the existence of the Goddess Faithful to protect and preserve Mori-attuned chuubanite. Indeed, Mori’s chuubanite accumulates in hard materials; the diamonds of Mont Mori are famous for displaying extremely high concentrations, as do the bones of deadbeats. Similarly to heavy metals, over the life of the deadbeat the skeleton will store Chuubanite absorbed by the body through the air, water and food of /morig/. Encased in this hard material, the chuubanite will see a rather slow, moderated decay, and it is believed that this long-term exposure drives physical adaptations displayed by some /morig/ life-forms.

Returning the precious substance, blessed by Death herself, to its origin is of the utmost to the Goddess Faithful, especially since the large amounts found in the Priestesses are likely to thank for their strength. Thus, the Returnal of the Bones was devised and put into action.

The major thrust of it is simple: all Deadbeats must return to the chill embrace of Mori upon passing. The Underworld includes massive catacombs on the outskirts, where most Deadbeats can expect to be interred. Notables, such as skilled warriors, admirals, heroes and priestesses may be laid to rest in crypts closer to Mont Mori itself. These installations have modest, minimalistic entrances, only weatherproof trapdoors or hatches, so as to avoid disturbing the nature of the Underworld, while the tombs below ground can be quite elaborate. Closest to Mont Mori, near its slope, is the Tomb of the Unknown Deadbeat. Laid to rest under the stars in a great boneyard, preserved by the frigid, dry air, these warriors who made the ultimate sacrifice but were given no honours due to never being identified are afforded the greatest honor in Death, to be looked upon directly by Goddess on her Mountain. This way, over thousands of years, the bones of all Deadbeats return to Mont Mori and give back the chuubanite they borrowed, to be passed on to new generations.

Being returned to Mont Mori also gives Deadbeats easier access to the battle at the end of times, the great free-for-all of the Underworld. On this auspicious day, it is said the spirits of Deadbeats from all times, living and dead, will wield arms once more to earn their place as the Last Deadbeat. Some myths also speak of the spirits waking to defend the island, though no one has witnessed this, even in the direst of times.

Deadbeats will go to great lengths to ensure the Returnal for their fellows. The Navy has specific protocols to secure it even in the most inconvenient circumstances, and large ships feature a small morgue equipped to process bodies. The relatively low water content of the deadbeats means they mummify rather easily, which is a blessing in this matter. Exsanguination and packing in a small amount of salt and sand is usually enough to preserve the body even on years-long voyages. If salt is unavailable and rot becomes a concern, disassembly of the corpse and boiling the limbs until they are scoured clean of all flesh is also a perfectly acceptable treatment. In highly volatile situations, where attempting to transport the whole body of the deceased would endanger the life of the survivor, harvesting the cranium and as much of the spine as possible are considered the next best things. If possible, the rest of the body would be recovered at a later date.

The Navy’s protocols also consider people falling overboard and being lost at sea. In those cases, the ship should record the coordinates of the location of the loss. The high density of deadbeats means they sink rather well, which results in a decent amount of seafloor recoveries based on those coordinates, at least in shallower waters. Undersea body recovery is a whole industry in /morig/, and has resulted in a practiced professional class of divers on the island.

>> No.22765097

>>22655432
Anchoring for /morig/
https://rentry.org/burial-rites-morig

>> No.22765339

>Risuner stars in her first adult film in /nasa/.
>The film is a non-nude film where you see the Risuner girl brush her tail in various poses that show off her panties.
>Film hits number 1 in the charts as the most viewed softcore erotic film in /nasa/ history.
>Risuner is disappointed that she didn't get to exchange "nuts" with anyone during the filming of the film.

To be honest /nasa/'s adult films are like JAVs. JAVs have lots of rules and regulations in the production of the film. Many men are explicitly forbidden to cum inside models. Fake cum is used for the money shots half the time. Most of the men go home blue balled and forbidden to masturbate after filming. Risuners should get into prostitution instead if they want nuts.

>> No.22766349
File: 19 KB, 182x171, IMG_1509.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm taking advantage of /risu/'s visit to also go more in depth on the Sunwalkers, like what they wear and their values and such. Hope the Risuners don't mind.

>> No.22767649

>>22766349
Depending on whether or not we can set up a dome in /infinity/ for their local bakery, /nasa/ Sanalites are very interested in visiting /rose/. We would like to see how your sunstones work in person so we can research how to make more economically friendly solar cells with vitubium.

>> No.22767746
File: 489 KB, 2896x4096, 1648277929420.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22766349
It wont matter too much if were gonna be taking them off nutting inside you. By all means go ahead though and have fun.

>> No.22768529

>>22767746
What's /risu/'s opinion about Risuner brushing her tail becoming the number 1 softcore film in station history?

>> No.22768810
File: 36 KB, 504x347, infinity.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i made that script for /infinity/ but i don't think i ever posted it
i also mentioned the inanese thingy for /wah/ but i'm working on making it an actual script instead of something useless, cause what's the point of working on gibberish? it was gonna be pretty much a reskin of the IPA but that was stupid and i'm not doing that

>> No.22769220
File: 69 KB, 578x811, 1648185742717.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22768529
if it brings us attention then i dont see why not. Im sure theres plenty who would volunteer.

>> No.22769362

>>22768810
Based conlanganon, keep us posted, I love your shit. maybe one day you'll make something for my thread.

>> No.22769467

>>22769362
>spoiler
oh yeah nerd? give me your thread name

>> No.22769575
File: 247 KB, 1202x1490, 1640213231128.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22769467
Ah, I wanted to play coy, but you typed that with so much authority. It's /morig/.

>> No.22769601

>>22769220
It appears there's some controversy with /nasa/ elders saying it makes kids wanna fuck squirrels. But the truth is most of the views are Otakus who only want to watch cute girls. No different than us on /vt/ who watch cute girl vTubers actually.

>> No.22772844

bump

>> No.22773076
File: 18 KB, 965x371, morigconlang.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22769575

>> No.22773171

>>22773076
i reused diacritics for the vowels because i'm basing it off of one popular alphabet that spread through the old world with it's own writing system, similar to greek in our world, don't know what to call the proto alphabet though

>> No.22773303

>>22773076
>Res Kunlang Fokeng Suks
Would that be right?

>> No.22773397

>>22773303
it essentially says "thes konlang foking suks"
the o in foking shoulda been a u but whatever
to in the best way i thought possible, i just wrote "this conlang fucking sucks"

>> No.22773444
File: 2 KB, 625x126, 29836060981.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22773303
woosh it's better now

>> No.22773485

>>22773397
>>22773444
Oh, I see it now, i confused the symbol for "th" because it looked like an R. And I also mixed up the upper diamonds for konlang

>> No.22774116

>>22769601
based

>> No.22774131

What would /nasa/ use as a script? We're still Aussie English but I was wondering if we could get away with a royalty free alien Earth font.

>> No.22774193

>>22774131
that's it i'm making more writing systems

>> No.22774303

>>22774131
you could try sharing a system with /pagi/ and /moon/, like distantly related or something

>> No.22774313

>>22774193
I was thinking about using Standard Galactic Alphabet if its royalty free. It was first seen in Commander Keen but is popularized by Minecraft for enchanting words.

>> No.22774373

>>22774313
*makes a script that's the SGA just upside down*

>> No.22774404

>>22774373
Top cake.

>> No.22774815

>>22760578
Remember that it can't officially say that she is a priestess or that she produces Kronii's Milk, that what allows this secret move.

Kronii's Appetentia (our church) believes that /nasa/'s Grand Directive and the uprightness of sanalites to comply it what makes this possible.

That and also sanalites knack for develop advanced solutions to everyday problems, that would mean that eventually they might find themselves providing her with better self-satisfaction tools that then old wood rod –we provided her with one crafted by a master artisan and made of the finest wood, but it still is just a wood dong, nothing fancy–

>> No.22775028

>>22774815
/who/ capturing the drawfag is different from the priestess's caretaker. You kinda derped there. Did you mean replying to >>22758743 ?

>> No.22775153

>>22738120
>Just had a thought: the Kronii priestess is a nympho right? And the voyage to /nasa/ will take many months (half a year?) right? So uhh, how is she gonna "quell" herself during that time? She might get preganante from a sailor on the way
She will be escorted by Serpent Embrace (religious military) but presenting themselves as our main army, as not to call attention to it. At the same time, we will provide her with one last death row sexual partner which will be hanged at the end of the travel.

No cost too great.

>>22775028
Yes, I derped. I'm sorry.

>> No.22775662
File: 30 KB, 633x304, bioniclealphabet.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i know bionicle has its own alphabet but i dont think anyone could use that.

>> No.22775688

>>22775662
/nasa/ this is your alphabet now

>> No.22775741

>>22775153
According to paperwork she's just a Kronie turned Sanalite that has excessive lactation disorder. Excessive lactation disorder is a thing in /nasa/ although rare. She'll see a private practitioner that's not associated with the government to help manage her condition. In fact lactation should be easier on her with our modern tools among other things. As a private practitioner the doctor does not share information with the government at all. In fact he's opening up his clinic outside of /nasa/ station to keep the government away from his network. It'll be a little expensive but privacy of information is guaranteed with a private doctor. Now if she gets injured and has to be brought to the ER in medical then her medical privacy is still secured as long as its not related to the emergency condition. All medical information is between him, the priestess, and the Serpent Embrace.

>> No.22775808
File: 7 KB, 222x227, ricuconcern.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22775688
indonesians using matoran?

>> No.22775868

>>22775688
>>22775808
oh i fucking derped hard. Holy shit. Actually this makes sense for nasa desu. At least from a visual standpoint

>> No.22775983

>>22775868
>risuner doesn't double check a thing they do
JUST like me fr

>> No.22776032

>>22775983
i literally get too excited to double shit. then i realize.....oh wait. kek

>> No.22776246

>>22775741
/nasa/ problem solving at its best.

/nasa/ and the kindred sanalite who has provided her a home and job will have the favor of our church. We don't know when a sanalite will be able to survive a travel to /∞/, but when that's possible, you'll have a –secret– hero's reception.

>> No.22776268
File: 18 KB, 799x384, nasaconlang.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

original script DO NOT steal

>> No.22776503

>>22776246
Sanalites can survive long distance trips in deep space which last for decades. Though they do have adequate entertainment during that time. I'm sure as long as the Sanalite has a portable solar battery he/she will keep themselves entertained for the trip. Our tablet computers have Sectibytes worth of data. Pretty much more than enough data to look up for any dangerous situation. And video games. And movies, music, books, etc. As long as we can dump our suit septic tanks a Sanalite can survive a long distance trip to /infinity/ easy with the right gear.

>> No.22776888

>>22776503
But... can you use all that tech outside /nasa/? Wouldn't bring it out of /nasa/ dangerous? It could be stolen! Specially in a months long travel (and we are not talking about inside theft, I'm guessing pirates are going to be a problem during that travel).

/∞/ can provide Grand Directive-safe entertainment for the sanalite/s. We have women –and men, of course– of profession that do SFW fetish things like cleaning ears, massages, etc. that might help the boredom of the sea without breaking your big one rule.

>> No.22777369

>>22776888
Tablet computers are an essential part of a Sanalite's survival kit. Even moreso than a first-aid kit and rations. Besides the tablets are secured via biometrics through the spacesuit. The tablet does have a touch screen but most of its input comes from the spacesuit's AR inputs. The spacesuit also has its own internal computers but its mostly for AR HUD 9f the suit. If worse comes to worse then the tablet computer can be sealed inside the spacesuit and interacted with only AR elements.

>> No.22777675

>>22777369
That doesn't mean you have to pass on the entertainment offered sanalite/s… if you give us a SFGD –safe for grand directive– guideline, we can provide you with plenty of pleasure in your travel.

>> No.22777846
File: 795 KB, 2894x4093, 1650392585645.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22777675
We taught the kronies well

>> No.22777902

>>22777675
If it requires taking off the suit then we'll have to pass. The reason is that Sanalites are allergic to the planet's atmosphere. Ten minutes is all we have without the suit before we swell up and choke.

>> No.22777993

>>22777846
Not to offend you risuners but… we do have Takeshi's blood. That being said, our cultural exchange has been very… fruitful.

(haha, because of nuts, didyougetit derpface, I'm such an idiot)

>> No.22778350

>>22777902
So very SFGD entertainment...
Have you heard about balloon popping fetish sanalite?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwDiiAb2Z2s

(/∞/ does have 1800~ technology to make those, I think).

>> No.22778368
File: 899 KB, 3464x4096, EsvBrpqUYAIZ4uE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Chapter 5 is out: https://rentry.org/kaqbp
The tension is boiling over... The characters also started going off the rail that ended up making Sipak less likeable than I originally planned

>> No.22778532

>>22778350
And here I was thinking about building a volleyball net to play deck volleyball.

>> No.22778748

>>22778532
We can provide both. And who knows, we might awaken something in you… *pop* *pop*

>> No.22779128

risuners when are we getting that conlang

>> No.22779413
File: 41 KB, 400x400, C_GwdVOC_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22779128
ask ri2ner i believe they are working on it. OGsuner (me) dont know anything about that shit

>> No.22779459

>>22779128
ok
ri2ner please i am starved of the input of other conlangers

>> No.22779790

i know he was using bahasa indonesian. Makes sense since risu is supposed to be based off indonesia

>> No.22779809

I'm just waiting for the other Sanalite to finish his part. I'll refrain from talking about tortoises until he's done.

>> No.22780266

tomorrow day off. thinking ill do the return to morig. If roseanon doesnt get back with their side of the story of risuners landing then ill probably do that soon. im just super excited to see what that dude has to offer especially since they seem to be a good fucking writer

>> No.22780351

>>22779790
i thought it was gonna be based off of it

>> No.22780616

>>22780351
or that. one of the two.

>> No.22781348
File: 476 KB, 423x473, 1647384918243.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Who needs a written language? Nerds, I'll just make scent-based communication! Easy peasy.

>> No.22781539

>>22781348
Based.

>> No.22781680
File: 37 KB, 515x542, 1647423605994.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22781348
Do you guys have lots of shrooms?

>> No.22782133
File: 67 KB, 193x184, 1646356835573.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22781680
Tunnelhogs are bound to have a lot of 'em, yeah. It's underground, that's a pretty nice place for some mushrooms to flourish if you ask me. Besides, something's gotta help decompose corpses and such.
>>22781539
Our superior sense of smell easily triumphs against the olfactory receptors of weak nosed races. Such is the power of a buta.

>> No.22782500

>>22781348
Are headpats acceptable as non-verbal communication?

>> No.22782660
File: 55 KB, 379x394, 1645680171583.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22782500
Only between couples and not in public. Rosebutas have roses on their head which basically act like genitalia, so if you give them a headpat that's sort of like fondling their balls.

>> No.22782855
File: 335 KB, 2000x2000, 1646927658658.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22782660
so giving you guys a facial can get you pregnant?

>> No.22783063

>>22782660
A different kind of foreplay comes to mind when you mention flowers.

>> No.22783161

>>22776268
By the Great Spirit behave yourself. I will give you a taste of my Kanohi

>> No.22783669
File: 1019 KB, 984x656, 1645413897961.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22782855
I mean, it might work if you aim it right.
>>22783063
I don't really know much about sex other than the scientific parts, so I honestly have no idea what foreplay you're referring to.

>> No.22783840

>>22783669
Catch up on your sex slang kiddo.

>> No.22784245

>>22783669
i think he means deflowering, meaning: first penetrative sex.

>> No.22785031

>>22784245
This. Flowers are literal vaginas.

>> No.22785042
File: 154 KB, 1170x1100, 1647389114417.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22783840
>>22784245
Ohh, gotcha. Sorry for being retarded, I've never really been that interested in sex so I'm not well versed in the slang.

>> No.22785144

New bread: >>22784566

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action