[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 82 KB, 827x827, 1649882791375.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22502421 No.22502421 [Reply] [Original]

Kronii, please look at me like that more. Burn that spiteful gaze into my soul and crush me with your hateful glare. Treat me like the piece of garbage that I am for that is all I deserve.

Hehehehehehe... Imagine saying that to Kronii. Wouldn't that be funny? She'll probably think I'm a dirty creep that should leave her alone... Hehehehehe... But I will never leave her alone. Not until I get thrashed verbally, and physically. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh God, I wanna feel her heels crushing my windpipe. I want to feel her swords slice me open, and I want to be torn to shreds by her huge clock. Hurt me Kronii, hurt me even if the pain overwhelms me. Braid my pubic hair into your name. Spell your name with my pubic hair. Punch me in the stomach as I burp the ABCs

You may call me selfish. You may say that I'm only thinking about my own pleasure and that I'm not considering how Kronii feels. You may say that I am only using her for my own twisted fantasies. Those accusations are all true, and I don't care. What I do care about is having Kronii feel my muscles tense up as she snaps my neck. What I do care about is her sticking an explosive dildo up my ass and blowing me to bits. I care about being Kronii's personal abuse slave.

Kronii, if you ever see this, please please please PLEASE come to the Phiippines. I'll be waiting. You'll know me when you see me :)

>> No.22502781
File: 47 KB, 428x424, 1649354853501.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>

>> No.22502838

Kroniis a coomer bitch

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action