[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 518 KB, 1929x1080, Mori Schizo #1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21341556 No.21341556 [Reply] [Original]

I AM NOT CRAZY! ...I am not crazy! I know she hates Hololive! I know she shit talks Hololive fans on discord! as if my rrats could ever be mistaken! Never. NEVER! I just-I just couldn't prove it! But she covered her tracks! got that idiot janny to mod for her on /vt/! You think this is something, you think this is bad? This? This chicanery? She's done worse! That Trash Taste collab! Are you telling me that management just happened to set it up? NO! She orchestrated it! Mori! SHE DEFECATED ON STREAM! And I watched her! And I shouldn't have, let her collab with my own oshi! What was I THINKING?! She'll never change. She'll NEVER change! Ever since her debut, always the same. Couldn't keep herself from baiting superchats!
>But not our Mori! Couldn't be precious Mori!
Ruining Hololive! And she gets 2 Million subscribers?! What a sick joke! I should have stopped her when I had the chance! And you, you have to graduate her, you-

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action