[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 1.04 MB, 1450x1200, 1615241587470.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1939764 No.1939764 [Reply] [Original]

I love my CEO!

>> No.1939778
File: 348 KB, 2048x1301, NENEMAX.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

whats her name?

>> No.1939826

>>1939764
I love cute retards too!

>> No.1939833
File: 70 KB, 687x687, nenecrybig.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1939826
please dont call her a retard...

>> No.1940745
File: 512 KB, 2048x1633, Exdzd0xVcAEfc21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

bebi

>> No.1940913

Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne

>> No.1941293
File: 489 KB, 2048x1560, ExZszpUVgAoe5HM-orig.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

No Nene until Monday. Good luck with work Nene.

>> No.1945393

>>1941293
I fucking love this picture, hope nene will do some more and other chuubas will pick it up
such a good idea desu

>> No.1945564
File: 3.93 MB, 1505x2125, 1603108751174.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1939778
Super Hyper Ultra Ultimate Deluxe Perfect Amazing Shining God 東方不敗 Master Ginga Victory Strong Cute Beautiful Galaxy Baby 無限 無敵 無双 Nenechi!!!

>> No.1948523
File: 8 KB, 302x365, 1597518440729.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1950750
File: 1.23 MB, 1360x765, Nene knows.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1951263
File: 642 KB, 1080x961, 1608354397530.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1951995

Nene teases us so

https://twitter.com/momosuzunene/status/1375810745405898753

>> No.1953183

>>1951995
How much does Nene bath water cost?

>> No.1954993

>>1950750
I was looking for that stream the other day but I think it must have been privated

>> No.1955038

>>1941293
looking how she is probably gonna start a trend with this, was she also the one responsible for starting the controller in hand thing or was it korone?

>> No.1955273

>>1955038
Korone debuted hers on the 18th and Nene drew her own for her stream on the 19th. Even besides that considering Korone's was commissioned and Nene made her own, Nene likely would have followed Korone.

>> No.1955833

>>1939764
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXN_0FfsIx8&ab_channel=RaikoSubs

And Nene love poop

>> No.1956006

>>1955833
And this was BEFORE her KY stream where she claimed she was a tsukkomi, not a boke.

>> No.1956396

>>1955273
>>1955038
well, nene has been drawing (cute soulful) shit overlapping her live2d since day 1

>> No.1957637

>>1956396
Absolutely. While Korone does lots of drawing of props and such Nene has done the most with hands/arms. And they all look adorable.

>> No.1961406

>>1954993
It's archived https://youtu.be/8dvY0bDt6DQ?t=3188

>> No.1961466
File: 125 KB, 789x1200, mc4aikg1jan61.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Nene is meeting up with her Mom today. Nene Mom love!
Hopefully they can have a fun and relaxing day.

>> No.1963380

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9jbpLoZr-8

>> No.1964152

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbCyl9s1T1c

>> No.1964809

>>1961466
Nene Mom love!
I hope they have a nice time together

>> No.1966822

>>1961466
Every day with Nenechi is fun! "Relaxing" is a different story

>> No.1967753

I just watched a clip where she was asked to name a fruit in English and she fucking started to count. I love her

>> No.1969572

>>1967753
english is muzukashii

>> No.1971121

>>1961406
Oh thanks I just didn't see it

>> No.1971542

>>1964152
That “yada” at the end though...

>> No.1971610

>>1945393
Will lead to hordes of autists trying to extract information about roommates from the pictures. Can't wait.

>> No.1971681

>>1971610
Dox queen...

>> No.1974485 [DELETED] 

Seriously, Nene is so silly. I sometimes watch clips of her and she's such a massive dumbass in the best possible way.

>> No.1979137
File: 1.73 MB, 1200x894, 1590843120633.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1979276

>>1956006
everyone is a boke around subaru

>> No.1982610

>>1974485
I fully agree. She’s a loveable dork

>> No.1983309

>>1941293
Is she in jail?

>> No.1984095

>>1939764
Ultramax Nenecchi answering "one" and then "orange" in kuukiyomi has piqued my interest. Please recommend me some core Nenecchi to watch

>> No.1984470

>>1984095
do you want clips or vods?

>> No.1984532

What's the deal behind "Hukeweb" in the Nene greentext?
Is there a reason she called him Hukeweb? Or was it totally random?

>> No.1984718
File: 172 KB, 974x2048, 1598316952515.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

KUSOGAKI

>> No.1985019

>>1984532
I do not know, for huke's full username is hukeweb. I am the one that maintains the greentext but I don't have the heart to just remove older remarks.

>> No.1985118
File: 258 KB, 3859x2400, hurt nekko.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1985019
four weeks ago I started to post a thread each sunday with nene's greentext, but I guess I'll go to the nene general every sunday instead. Anyway here it goes.

Super Hyper Ultra Ultimate Deluxe Perfect Amazing Shining God 東方不敗 Master Ginga Victory Strong Cute Beautiful Galaxy Baby 無限 無敵 無双 Nenechi

>Applied to join hololive 4 times, didn't get a call back for 3 of those
>doxxed herself on her VERY FIRST tweet by showing off her distinctive artstyle
>Doxxed everyone in gen 5 by following them on twitter
>misspelled vtuber as vtuべr, leading it to become the #1 trend in japan
>spilled an endless amount of chow mein on her debut
>scheduled a guerilla singing stream because her monetization accidentally got enabled, leading to people calling her kanecchi
>Used to have a water cooler jug on her first few streams, taking well over 60-70+ sips of water over the course of 3 hours during her first superchat reading and didn't go to the bathroom until the last 20 minutes
>Wanted revenge on Polka for using water cooler jug on her stream, stole her hair accessory for a stream later on, leading to Polka countering it with using her hair braids as shoulder pads and giving birth to a very short-lived but legendary meme
>had a fall guys stream where 90% of it was her shouting her own name
>managed to wipe a full squad and simultaneously do only 83 damage in a single game in apex
>Went from Super Nenechi to Hyper Nenechi in just two streams, then immediately reverted back to Super Nenechi only for her to spontaneously ascend by a countless amount of tiers approximately a month and a half later
>ate alone in the toilet at school
>almost got robbed one time but kicked the dude in the balls and ran away
>thumbnails had such bad proportions they were made fun of in coco's meme review
>Sat around killing enemies mindlessly in Craftopia while everyone else did work, bringing her player level far ahead of everyone else's
>decided that the first thing to do after meeting god in craftopia was to punch him in the face
>desynced in craftopia so hard that the dungeon boss was only focusing on her and was still shooting her even after it died
>Conspired with Polka to beat up a quest giver in Craftopia, and after being scolded by Lamy, took the quest giver to the far back of the dungeon and old yeller'd them
>decided to read a full blown confession from a fan's marshmellow live
>replied to a twitter account named crap_gay thinking it was watson when holoEN debuted
>Had to do battle with a fridge because her hamster broke out of her cage and ran under the fridge
>spilled juice in her lap and couldn't stop sniffing it on stream and asked chat if they wanted to lick it
>got baited by chat to type "if you study japanese in nene, you will fail"
>referred to huke as hukeweb sensei
>got swarmed by a horde of crazy fans while performing an idol show in L4D2
>accidentally wiped her PC installing minecraft
>destroyed the entire nene production office and revealed that nenepro was a black company
>died 16 times in under 2 hours during the first gen 5 Minecraft collab
>Was welcomed in Japanese by Iofi at her debut and replied that she does not speak much english
>Told Iofi that she liked to skip cutscenes in RPGs just after Iofi tells her that she liked RPGs
>thought "te amo" was the french term for "I love you"
>scored three (3) in Choco's academic test
>Uses steering assist in Mario Kart
>got hard carried by her fans in Mario Kart team battle against Polka
>Chanted about destruction in a tweet after accidentally committing suicide by setting off a bunch of TNT on a hill in Minecraft
>ran and jumped into bed, completely missed and ended up sleeping on the floor
>Punched people's cats in Minecraft
>Accidentally flooded gen 5's building in Minecraft
>Forgot to place torches back down after the flooding and spawned a creeper which blew up a chunk of her room
>There was one time her obscure oshi made it big and her first reaction was being frustrated because she liked having an obscure oshi.
>Accidentally put her name backwards "ƎИƎИ" on the Gen 5 building in Minecraft when shown from the outside
>After being told, she said it's supposed to be that way and updated it say "IMNENE" aka "ƎИƎИMI" from the outside
>Avoided an entire shitstorm from NND antis about janitors by skipping a Minecraft collab with the rest of her genmates because she wanted to stream Rhythm Heaven instead
>air-served not once, but TWICE during her collab with Kiara
>When given a present by Kiara, she panicked and grabbed the first thing she found to give as a present... a handful of gummybears
>Almost got robbed on her way back home but she kicked the dude in the nuts and ran away
>Unironically thought iCarly, Victorious and Hannah Montana were emotional western romantic dramas and made Kiara die of laughter when she told her, then proceeded to ask chat on a future stream for reassurance only for them to laugh as well

>> No.1985142
File: 671 KB, 1200x800, BlueRabbit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1985118
>iCarly was also the gateway to livestreaming and eventually lead to her becoming a vtuber
>Can pronounce "tomato juice" and "potato chips" in english perfectly but nothing else
>won all Among Us games by pure luck
>Trapped herself in a room she made as a prank for Botan
>Lost 51% of nenepro stocks to HAACHAMA of all people, becoming an underling in her own company
>Went afk in minecraft after a stream, rendering flare, luna, pekora and moona unable to sleep in the server when they played hours later
>Went into a 3D stream as a cardboard cutout
>Married a dying cthuluian korean woman and confessed their love to each other
>Wanted to spice up her way back home from highschool and ended up walking through a sketchy alley.
>Siphoned Korone's spanish audience with a pinned message, making her their new queen
>Watched teen beach movie more than 10 times thinking it was for adults
>Sent her most schizo of stalkers into a brief frenzy with a single tweet making them think she's going to leave Hololive
>Died first twice in a row in Phasmophobia to the point where the ghost no longer even phases her
>Chose Ame (the imposter) over Mori (who she was with an had an alibi) simply because Ame was cuter
>Has collabed with Iofi at least twice as of this rendition of the pasta, and still mispelled her name as "Ioli" during the big Among Us collab
>Entered a Discord voice channel Polka was in during her solo to tell her she's in the wrong channel
>she would call an unsharpened pencil a magic wand, mix grass into water and call it a potion, write down cool anime lines to her notebook and wear a bandaid on her nose because she thought it was cool. She wanted an eyepatch too, but couldn't get it since you needed to go to an optician for one and she didn't have the money
>managed to creep out Matsuri by asking her to bottle some snot for her
>Asserted her dominance in Minecraft by slapping Polka's ass then burying her in a wall of dirt labeling it as "Polka's room" then slept with each other and went on an adventure where they got so lost they needed to hunt for food
>She had the objective of getting one (1) kill in APEX. Ended up becoming champion instead.
>co-created the phrase "5menmasai" with Polka when Subaru told her she didn't count her 4th death then died again immediately after
>Spammed Polka's twitter to the point of being blocked
>Shamelessly told Matsuri, Suisei and Kanata about how she wants men to click their tongues at her when they pass by
>She went to a hot stone spa and didn’t knew whether or not to take off her underwear so she resorted to peek at people who were already in there. (She was with Lamy btw)
>Bought over 10 panties at the same time during a sale but they were too large for her. Before streaming she put one on top of her pants and posed in the mirror. Finally she decided to wear one on her head during the stream. (Hentai Kamen)
>When she was a kid, she fell off a swing and bit the inside of her mouth. Her first thought was “I should let some blood accumulate so I can spit it out in a badass way”
>Spoiled polka’s 3D date when posting her schedule for that week
>She ate snow and complained it tasted like dirt though it was freshly fallen. By the way she doesn’t suck on icicles but munches on them.
>In Mio’s 2021 haiku competition, she wrote a haiku about eating dirt-flavoured snow
>When she was the middle school archery club. She snapped two icicles that formed below the dojo floor saying 角(つの)! Then she ate them.
>Management forced her on a three-day break where she went to the hospital for a checkup. And they changed her twitter password.
>She filled a large bottle with spring water on a school trip and then drank it in one go. She got sick
>She thinks Japanese crane games are very deep
>Two weeks after spoiling polka’s 3d debut, she spoiled lamy’s.
>She made a barrage of lewd poses and suggestions during lamy’s 3D. The chat voted who was the best “producer” out of the three and she beat shishiron and omarun by a landslide
>The day after lamy’s 3d, she started talking about it and the talk got so degenerate to a point she started saying she wanted to slurp lamy’s “water” straight from her armpit. All the while she kept retweeting screenshots from lamy’s 3d. Did I mentioned lamy was watching the stream?
>Did cameos on the ENTIRE akukin relay, showing up on everyone’s stream.
>Planted jungle trees as décor on top of Akukin HQ in such a way it looks like a huge dick. She wasn’t too shy about it.
>Is on very good terms with her family. Her dad literally blasted Blue Clapper in his car when giving her a lift last time she went home and uses "またねね" in the family line chat.
>Commented her armpit gets sweaty when seeing akasupa. Proceed to see a lot of red. Talked about sweat and odor for a while.
>After six months of her debut, she created a mascot that represents the Nekko. A carrot

>> No.1985173
File: 458 KB, 637x900, Shuki.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1985142
>Has eaten dirt, dog food and hamster food. She has a rating from worst to best. After talking about eating all sorts of pet food she commented she wants a FLOOFY bath towel in nenenglish to what the chat interpreted she wants to eat a towel.
>Her new live2d has excellent face tracking, especially eyebrows. On the day of the big reveal she trimmed her eyebrows too much so she was stuck with a worried expression the whole stream.
>She talks about Tao Tao Planet even though it was EXTERMINATUS.
>Watame listed NENE as a pet in a NND stream.
>In Marine’s “Holoproduction profiles” stream, about 70% of the participants listed Nenechi as a pet.
>She puts her clothes on after bath without drying herself
>After the 2nd o’riends collab, she streamed in kiara’s channel for two minutes before someone pointed it out in the chat
>For Towa-sama’s Apex Play With Viewers! Stream, she wanted to play but to not to be dishonest, chose to queue anonymously for two hours. Did not get to play
>Has a personal singing teacher and a personal dancing teacher as of march 2021
>When she was 10 years old, she had her first brush with the supernatural. It started as a bright light shining through her window, immobilizing her for about 5 minutes. Afterwards it was as if something yanked her bedsheets violently towards her feet. It kept happening and she is so used to it she is able to grab the sheets while asleep. She compared the experience to a shonen protagonist learning to live with their demon powers or something.
>Sent towawa a loveletter with her pantsu in it (a drawing). She commented they were “obviously fresh panties she took off just before taking a bath” too. Towa decided her pantsu stink
>Released an original song for her birthday. About half the lyrics are NENENENENENE. The other half is about RESTROOM TIME, SUPER NENECHI and HYPER NENECHI.
>This one is long. For her birthday, she received 30 boxes of stuff even though her manager said they were “only 8 big ones” so she spent a whole day stuffing her apartment full of boxes and barely had any time to open some of them. From what she has seen, she received 120 tissue boxes, a pacifier she will use for when she meets Ramirez, toy musical instruments; a tambourine; maracas, a drinking set of alcohol and snacks, volumes of manga; the 28th volume of DBZ where freeza loses, and a fire extinguisher nekkos wtf
>Rushia became her pet
>Sold us on the benefits of consuming boiled water, such as sleeping well and having good bowel movement. Also said that she got a tummy ache by drinking bath water BY ACCIDENT
>In choco’s collab with rushia, nene and fubuki, they talked about their high school days. Nene had nothing happy to contribute but she was tactful enough to not to spoil the mood, so she didn’t say much. She did say her class staged coup d’état against their homeroom teacher on their senior year. What does that entails? I don’t know but they had a lot of issues graduating. It seems her graduation album didn’t get a single signature
>She was streaming minecraft once while yt was being an absolute bitch so the stream was buffering a lot and the video was spotty as hell. She decided to blow her nose with all her might without muting because the listeners wouldn’t be able to hear it. She also started to sing うんぴぴ, うんぴぴ~ and ばああか・ああああほお・どちまぬけ??which were very cute but only kusogakis sing those…
>In her audition tape The five she sent she said or wrote “Thank you for picking me in the first (audition) round!” All smug. She doesn’t recommend this method for job hunting, however.
>Was arrested by Oozora police under the charges of being a little shit (kusogaki)
>After 6 hours of dance practice she went straight to a nepolabo collab without showering. She complained about the smell in her room numerous times and initially blamed her dancing shoes. However, much to the dismay of the other girls, she realized that the smell emanated from herself. Her final words before ending the stream were, ねねは臭くないよ!!!!

>> No.1986175

>>1985173
>It seems her graduation album didn’t get a single signature
poor girl

>> No.1987942
File: 198 KB, 827x1750, 1615097971917.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1986175
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALU8wrG5LJ8

>> No.1988024

>>1941293
That looks like a yab moment...

>> No.1988491

>>1985118
>>1985142
>>1985173
Thank you for this wonderful greentext compilation. I'd heard rumors about her being weird, but this is on a whole other level (in a good, entertaining way). I'll have to check her out sometime

>> No.1991092

>>1984470
Yes.

>> No.1991258

>>1985118
what the hell does "air served" mean

>> No.1991786

I was kind if sad that their nepolabo collab didn't go as planned. I have been missing some polkanene team up. I hope the team play mh together

>> No.1992176

>>1991786
While I understand, we haven't gotten BotaNene since September so I appreciated the rare opportunity.

>> No.1992221

>>1991786
I'm very curious why they didn't all buy the game on PC. Did they just not know Stardew doesn't have crossplay?

>> No.1992325

>>1992176
Yeah but I don't know. Botan and Nene seems to be perfect when the game is more exciting? Any FPS really or I guess MC. Stardew valley seems to me what Lamy and Nene would play together for hours.

>> No.1992416

>>1992221
I don't remember who had the actual issue but I'm assuming they just didn't have the time in between to check on these things. They did sound a bit out of the loop with one another, especially Polka

>> No.1993675

>>1991258
https://youtu.be/6z39cNwc1ZU
https://youtu.be/psy8gIowql0
https://youtu.be/vX3Pb7o71PE

>> No.1996935

Since Nene didn’t finish Pokémon does that mean she’s going to be using a provided team in the tournament?

>> No.1997233

>>1996935
They have to make a team by themselves according to the rules, so we are going to see PIKA-SAMA get destroyed.

>> No.1997765

>>1997233
Unfortunately pika-sama was already getting himself obliterated in the main game...

>> No.1997928

>>1997233
Nene dropped Pika-sama in favour of that one water/electric pokemon already, she talked about playing the game off-stream.

>> No.1999556
File: 232 KB, 1920x1080, ExpBu9wU8AAAWdE-orig.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

NENE SUPERSING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMRZXPRzKb0

>> No.1999730

>>1999556
Very nice!!!!

>> No.1999755

>>1999556
>https://twitter.com/momosuzunene/status/1376484954863886341
>"I've been stressed a lot by spam e-mail and phone calls without visible numbers lately"
Who the fuck is harassing Nene?

>> No.1999887

>>1999755
Probably caused by the doxxpic she posted recently? >>1941293

>> No.1999947

>>1999887
I mean, how would this pic let anyone know her number or e-mail

>> No.1999976

>>1999755
maybe she entered her info somewhere

>> No.2000025

>>1983309
it's a dance studio.

>> No.2002180

>>1999755
I mean I get the same thing and I'm not a cute idol

>> No.2004285
File: 242 KB, 1715x2048, 1607042512986.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mio's song!

>> No.2004430

Just look at that set list. Nene is on fire today

>> No.2004521

Nene gon to peepee

>> No.2004548

>RestrOOm Time

>> No.2004600

Bless this nene

>> No.2004616

>>2004521
>>2004548
What does Nene's pee taste like?

>> No.2004646

>>2004616
orange juice

>> No.2004652
File: 152 KB, 710x704, 1597938581739.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I LOVE THIS RETARD

>> No.2004664

>>1999755
I get the same bullshit from phone companies and banks and I am not an isekai idol vtuber

>> No.2004692

>>2004616
peaches

>> No.2004696

>>2004616
gyoza

>> No.2004973

>>2004616
power

>> No.2004989

Man I love when Nenechi shows off her big ol tits

>> No.2005038

>Nene's armpit water fountain again
lmao

>> No.2005057

Nene is SUPAH COOL

>> No.2005125

Nene's power level is so big it doesn't fit the screen

>> No.2005158
File: 19 KB, 290x290, 1616075599753.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

please post dumb pictures of our oshi.

>> No.2005192

Would you eat Nene's burger?

>> No.2005233
File: 3.02 MB, 498x280, 1614090088815.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2005158

>> No.2005467
File: 131 KB, 342x180, LOL.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

MUSTARD>>2005158

>> No.2005527
File: 2.53 MB, 518x474, 1615506409916.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2005158

>> No.2005557
File: 299 KB, 326x460, 1616081021304.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2005192
only with NeNe's Wakimizu™*

*NeNe's Wakimizu and NENEBAGA are NENEPRO registered trademarks

>> No.2005564
File: 2.53 MB, 518x474, 1615982457961.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2005527
and FASTER because why not

>> No.2005595

>>2005564
if I properly understood how soundposts worked...

>> No.2005662
File: 333 KB, 512x512, nenesmirk.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2005158

>> No.2005733

she pops up in my head whenever I'm dehydrated bros, blessed Nenechi

>> No.2005760

momonene suzu?

>> No.2005885

Nene's Towa impression is pretty hot.

>> No.2005942
File: 995 KB, 1366x768, clutter.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

is this the worse clutter ever?

>> No.2005964

>>2005942
no, wait a couple of minutes and she'll add more stuff

>> No.2006004
File: 17 KB, 337x162, MovieJoke.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Wut?

>> No.2006025
File: 45 KB, 490x436, 1611552974738.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2005158

>> No.2006072
File: 18 KB, 346x183, wtf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2006004
I also took a screenshot lmao

>> No.2006102

>>2006004
>invited a girl to watch You Name
>wants to tell her to be his gf at the end of the movie
>on the opening day she says she can't come and he's a good guy
>he goes watch the movie alone crying through all of it

>> No.2006148

>>2005192
Not just her burger but also her taco

>> No.2006197
File: 325 KB, 434x430, proud.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

this is a 530k subs endurance stream right?

>> No.2006219

>>2006102
>he goes watch the movie alone crying through all of it
I hope, no one is actually dumb enough to do that

>> No.2006235
File: 306 KB, 280x487, beutiful.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

that giggle was so fucking adorable

>> No.2006244

>>2006197
I view today's session more like a reminder to buy the Nene birthday goods, as there's only one week remaining of availability

>> No.2006291

>Neneo will never click her tongue at you
Why even live?

>> No.2006308
File: 130 KB, 722x898, 1615475557154.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2005158

>> No.2006373

>>1985173
Every day, I kneel to Nene's chad energy

>> No.2006409

>>2006102
Then who was fone?!?!?!

>> No.2006417

Nene's Suko and Faq.

>> No.2006430

why does けけち gives her such a strong reaction everytime?

>> No.2006590
File: 1.24 MB, 1366x768, very remember.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

またねね!!!!!

>> No.2007304

Nene's retarded switch drawing is so funny to me.

>> No.2008661

I still can't watch Nene for another week. Please donate an akasupa and tell her I love her.

>> No.2008944
File: 1.47 MB, 1280x1439, 1616187216685.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2005158

>> No.2010322

>>2006308
What are the towels for?

>> No.2010455

>>1985173
>>2010322
First line.

>> No.2015378
File: 474 KB, 1505x2125, __momosuzu_nene_hololive_drawn_by_mochiyuki_gigfor1__7caa0f60c80adc5a30c32adbfae331cf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I still can't deal with how big Nene's boobs have gotten.

>> No.2015977

>>1985173
>>For Towa-sama’s Apex Play With Viewers! Stream, she wanted to play but to not to be dishonest, chose to queue anonymously for two hours. Did not get to play
She's such a good girl

>> No.2016943

>>2015378
they’ve always been big. She just hid them before

>> No.2021106

バンプ助かる

>> No.2024825

aru.

>> No.2025474
File: 75 KB, 1280x720, 1608906157775.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Help, I have too many memberships already, but Nene's slowly becoming one of my favorites...

>> No.2025532
File: 162 KB, 850x1200, 1600713187429.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Make sure to retweet gays! We can defeat the coof together!
https://twitter.com/momosuzunene/status/1376791639381798918

>> No.2025568

>>1939764
At first I didn't see the appeal but then after the Amongus collab with EN and her just marrying my oshii has made me check her out more and I really like her.
She's like a hyperactive Labrador retriever, but human and with stonking great tits.

>> No.2025610
File: 327 KB, 2048x1412, Ew9Lv2VWEAIqbK0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2025568
Nene said they're gonna do a drawing collab sometime in the future when Nene's less busy.

>> No.2025637
File: 1.26 MB, 2873x4096, EtFZQdaVgAI9zgJ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2025532
Your image of the strongest creature on Earth is outdated.

>> No.2025672
File: 725 KB, 860x1214, 1616228396178.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2025474
Which memberships do you already have?
>>2025568
>She's like a hyperactive Labrador retriever, but human and with stonking great tits
That pretty much sums up her appeal
>>2025637
s-sugoi...

>> No.2026538

>>1985173
>>Was arrested by Oozora police under the charges of being a little shit (kusogaki)
This was a pretty great watch.

>> No.2027803

FUCK NND

>> No.2028204
File: 518 KB, 835x900, wah.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1985118
>ate alone in the toilet at school
I-
I feel so bad for her
I love her...

>> No.2030800

>>2026538
How can Shion and Nenechi both be a Kusogaki though? They're so different?

>> No.2033490

>>1939764
She's nothing special.

>> No.2033541
File: 297 KB, 479x412, nenegun5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2033490

>> No.2033956
File: 126 KB, 219x362, she got you from afar.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2035055

>>2028204
Now we can eat lunch with her!

>> No.2038278

https://twitter.com/momosuzunene/status/1376904793705209858?s=19
I love those photos so much! Our CEO is a genius!

>> No.2038305
File: 450 KB, 2048x1536, 20210330_074714.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2038278
Cute fingers

>> No.2038420

When was she singing with Suisei, again?

>> No.2038449

>>2038420
Late April?

>> No.2038587 [DELETED] 

NE NE NE NE NE NE NE NE NE NE NE NE NE NE NE NE NE NE NE

>> No.2038629

>>2038420
24th of April.

>> No.2040785

>>2038305
I thought suisei's fingers were longer.

>> No.2042573

>>2040785
It's just the (lack of) perspective.

>> No.2043482

>>2027803
Seconded

>> No.2043555

So...is nenechi going to the finals?

>> No.2043879

>>2043555
Nene got steamrolled in the first round.

>> No.2048737

>>2043879
Where are you watching these at?

>> No.2049191

>>2048737
NND

>> No.2050267

>>2049191
Is it free...?

>> No.2050292

>>2050267
Nene's part in it is finished
but yeah the tournament part of it was free but there was a premium section aswell

>> No.2050395

>>2050292
ah okay
Guess I'll watch the archive today

>> No.2051822

>>2043555
...what do you think. This is Nene we are talking about. maybe the finals for the special olympics.

>> No.2052143

>>2050395
What archive?

>> No.2054140
File: 277 KB, 433x444, 1617152286573.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2052143
Wait there's no archive

>> No.2054454

>>2054140
im sure you can find a archive if you look hard enough for one

>> No.2056290
File: 228 KB, 510x508, 1616529712675.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2006291
I'm too busy clicking my tongue while looking down on her in my size 20 shoes.

>> No.2057827

>>2043555
Well no... she got obliterated in the first round by Suisei (who brought far superior mons).
But in the doubles battle Nene and Suisei did well together

>> No.2057876
File: 76 KB, 1200x1200, Walt-Disney2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2056290
I'm too busy making people's dreams come true

>> No.2058474

>>1941293
if people had to guess at what Nene's job is when not streaming, what is it?

>> No.2058606

>>2058474
nene ha idoru

>> No.2058927

>>2058474
Kindergaten teacher

>> No.2059188

>>2058474
god

>> No.2060607

>>2058474
Most likely various preparations for the 3D debut.

>> No.2064936

>>2058474
Kindergarten student

>> No.2065011

When will she get her 3D. She deserves it.

>> No.2065396

>>2058474
Nene makes eight figures a year as a stock trader

She isn't joking when she says she's a CEO

>> No.2065772

>>2065396
>Nene has no idea what she's doing
>she just picks companies with names that she thinks feel nice to pronounce
>she sells when she gets bored of them
>accidentally ends up with millions

>> No.2066880

>>2065772
i believe this rrat

>> No.2068426

>>2065772
that'd be so her that I'd believe it

>> No.2069124

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPow2ty78Yw
Minecraft stream later!

>> No.2069161

>>2069124
I wonder how it's gonna look, she said she's using blueprints for the castle from a minecraft book someone sent as a birthday gift.

>> No.2069731

https://twitter.com/momosuzunene/status/1377228146936672257

>> No.2069766

>>2069731
There's something really charming about her just taking a picture and drawing over it

>> No.2069768

>>2058927
That was Watame's job.

>> No.2069775

>>2069731
CUTE!

>> No.2069865

>>2069731
I love these, hope she keeps doing them.
And what is this? A new song?

>> No.2069944
File: 113 KB, 399x500, bite-size nene.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2058474
sells creams and perfume to old housewives under one of those (not) pyramid scheme companies.

>> No.2069968

>>2069124
that drawing has strong haachama vibes. Nice knuckles too

>> No.2069998
File: 731 KB, 2048x1560, practice break.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2070139

>turned on by shoes
>repeatedly brought up how bad her shoes and feet smell unprompted
Is she a smell fetishist too?

>> No.2070610

>>1985118
>>1985142
>>1985173

i love nene!

>> No.2070825

Nenechi is NOT stinky!

>> No.2071344

>>2069731
Oh god these are way too cute...

>> No.2071357
File: 1.11 MB, 1000x750, do-it-for-her.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2070825
No she's definitely stinky

>> No.2071684

Does Nene mess up the spelling in her titles on purpose?

>> No.2071714

>>2071684
she's just a big goofball

yeah probably

>> No.2072360

>>2070139
Nene is NASTY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-GI96tXqXA

>> No.2072988

She seems to like the deathstar theme.

>> No.2073436
File: 104 KB, 853x1080, 1608211120823.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>BIILD

>> No.2073803

>>2073436
That's a lewd Nenechi

>> No.2074913

>>2071714
lol she just learned what goofball means.

>> No.2074981

Nene's BGM perfectly communicates her dumb side, I really enjoy it

>> No.2075265
File: 2.91 MB, 1152x1536, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2075590

https://youtu.be/judZi1eMWas?t=5230 I was listening to daibakusou and I shed a couple of tears. She's just so cute I can't resist it

>> No.2076239

>>2075265
i hope more of them do stuff like this, it's cute

>> No.2076255
File: 523 KB, 769x2048, ExyIDjFVcAEGXVN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2076282

>>2075590
>I shed a couple of tears
Try listening to Irony from the 24th of December.

>> No.2076333
File: 16 KB, 213x346, My Hitman Face.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2076255
mmm that's the good shit right there

>> No.2076935

>>2076282
what band is that? 24th of december rings no bells

>> No.2076983

>>2076935
As in the utawaku from the 24th of december.

>> No.2077026
File: 1.62 MB, 1152x2048, おれんぢ.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2076983
I was pretending... nvm. I'll check the relay. I only remember pic related out of all the songs

>> No.2077060

>>2077026
https://youtu.be/BrjCcOrL6No?t=2950
My bad, it was the 23rd.

>> No.2077166

>>2077060
alright! Imma check.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k-yVZc5YMk here, for your trouble

>> No.2077857

>>1939833
based dubs

>> No.2077900

>>1957637
like the roller coaster arms, that was gold

>> No.2079113
File: 81 KB, 960x687, nene.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Nene

>> No.2081475

>>2072360
The way Lamy built it up, I thought it would be something much worse.

>> No.2088014

>>2076255
>Nene with her hair down
What form of power is this?

>> No.2090889

>>2088014
It’s Nene’s most powerful form to our hearts. Seriously though, Gen 5 gets a lot of amazing fanart of them in casual clothing. I hope their next outfits are comfy casual attire

>> No.2092304

>>2090889
i want nene to design her own outfit

>> No.2093738

>>2092304
She did for her New Years outfit. It was really very cute and stylish.

>> No.2097363

Nene is the cutest holo.

>> No.2098170

Today, Nene is going to the hospital and having a dance lesson. I don't know if she will stream.

>> No.2098511
File: 538 KB, 2048x1110, Ex3oXY4VcAAOyfo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2098546

I want to make Nene a happy mom.

>> No.2098821

>>2098170
Whether she streams or not I hope she has a nice day

>> No.2101272

>>2098170
That is an interesting dichotomy.

>> No.2115427
File: 1.41 MB, 1920x1352, 1607531019015.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2115467
File: 114 KB, 400x226, 1616080103546.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1939764
She's the first downy I've ever been attracted to.

>> No.2115494

I want to smell Nene's feet

>> No.2116571
File: 174 KB, 1024x739, nenefeet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2115494
get in line

>> No.2117017

>>2115494
I want Nene to smell my feet.

>> No.2118317

>>1941293
>>2075265
So, she is training for her 3d debut, right?

>> No.2120066

>>2118317
Yes, she told us as much during a member stream. Though it's also just an excuse to get out and exercise.

>> No.2120148
File: 101 KB, 1052x701, nene_goose.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2079113

>> No.2127862

fucking RAPE NENE

>> No.2127945

Stinky Nene
https://twitter.com/momosuzunene/status/1377815797695868928?s=21

>> No.2128621 [DELETED] 

>>2127945
I want to smell stinky Nene

>> No.2130749

Anyone got Nene's "the best toes!" tweet? I need proof it was real and not my lack of meds

>> No.2131185

Nenechi is PURE not stinky!

>> No.2131201

>>2131185
Super stinky.

>> No.2131313
File: 211 KB, 599x768, 1614442923227.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2130749
Got you, senpai

>> No.2131359

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSll4NtQIu8

>> No.2131829

>>2131359
>using the smelly shoes photo

>> No.2131848

I REALLY NENECHI

>> No.2132077

>>2131848
YEAH!!!!!!!

>> No.2132620

>>2069998
It's called a Nekko, so why's a carrot?

>> No.2132691

>>1939764
The nasty feet thing made me unsubscribe. Turned me off completely.

>> No.2132758

>>2132691
But the armpit water didn’t cross the line?

>> No.2132854

It's not just me who thinks she's been ego searching herself on twitter since her outfit change right?

>> No.2132860

>>2132620
根っこ means root, the options were three root vegetables (carrot, daikon and burdock).

>> No.2132988

>>2132691
>>2132758
Why does this stuff make me so HORNY

>> No.2132995

come watch our CEO kills people
https://youtu.be/BSll4NtQIu8

>> No.2133243

Nene is popping off goddam

>> No.2133308

Nene champion!!!

>> No.2133319

>>2133308
Im so proud, two great games and one champion.

>> No.2134182

>>2132860
Damn that's cute. It seems I didn't do my reps correctly, thanks anon.

>> No.2134235

>>2134182
It's a pun, and ties into the membership badges being a growing tree.
Point is, we're a real grassroots movement.

>> No.2135320

>>1955833
Disgusting.

>> No.2135802

By the way, Nene's copy of MonHun is gonna arrive tomorrow. I'm excited to see what weapon she picks.

>> No.2136008

>>2135802
Exciting! Not a MonHun fan but I'm more excited to see who she will collab with!

>> No.2137525
File: 427 KB, 1701x1457, 1600029217029.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2137608

>>2135802
pls be GS my wife cant play any other weapon

>> No.2137991

>>2137608
I hope it's gunlance.

>> No.2143698

>>2136008
Lamy, teach our CEO to play MonHun (I'm having a magamaga's withdrawal...)

>> No.2145680
File: 2.51 MB, 3434x2062, 1614274986534.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I woke up this morning to see she was doing a 1 kill challenge and is once again a champion. How powerful is our Nenechi?

>> No.2150952
File: 1.99 MB, 1400x1200, 1615615696948.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Help I'm finding Nene cuter every week

>> No.2150989

Where's the monster hunter stream Nene?

>> No.2154294
File: 3.02 MB, 2894x3008, 88653906_p1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I will teach you! Ichiban. Kawaii. Nene.

>> No.2158360
File: 3.49 MB, 1923x2564, 1598338813331.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2158857

>>2150989
Will her feet be clean this time?

>> No.2159069
File: 336 KB, 493x478, 1616506111470.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2150952
She is inevitable, you know it
Before soon you WILL be saying your MATANENEs

>> No.2159802

>>1939764
hey dude

>> No.2162171

>>2118317
Soon!

>> No.2163977

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k7JJ6jiqe8

>> No.2165472

>>2163977
>soul
she knows

>> No.2165549
File: 4 KB, 281x32, Unbenannt.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2165591

Nene just typed a lot of nonsense into the chat...

>> No.2165634
File: 54 KB, 600x600, 1357253029923.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>those shittily drawn arms
I love her so much bros...

>> No.2165664

>>2165634
She's so fucking cute
I want to fuck her brains out

>> No.2165691

>>2165634
the way she’s holding the objects... too cute

>> No.2165753
File: 206 KB, 322x272, 1606185657967.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2165664
that's the most romantic thing i've ever heard

>> No.2165770
File: 384 KB, 512x512, 1615407058402.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2005158

>> No.2166042
File: 454 KB, 500x767, Finally Sauce.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>we live in a world where we can get birthday punches from Nene

>> No.2166075

Nenechi....

>> No.2166136

Why doesn’t the CEO wear any pants?

>> No.2166157

>>2166136
Ability to fuck her anywhere

>> No.2166284

>>2166157
Very progressive design

>> No.2166539

Oh man...
When Nenechi says "itai" it gets me fucking diamonds
Why do I want to fuck this girl so much

>> No.2166780

These Minecraft interactions with Watame and Botan are gold so far

>> No.2168693

>>2120148
Nene is slowly becoming every animal! as it stands Nene is:
>Seal
>Bear
>Dragon
>Dog
>Alien
>Goose

>> No.2169996

>>2168693
Nene incorporates all living beings

>> No.2171297

Please pee into my mouth Nene!

>> No.2171364

>>2166780
>Nene's noises after the villager trap

That part was great

>> No.2178222

>>2171364
It was pretty hilarious. I’ll need to check out Botan’s perspective of it later

>> No.2184733

https://youtu.be/X2NF-eTuulI

>> No.2186642

>>2184733
Nenechi’s sweaty armpits were licked...

>> No.2187184

>>2073436

>> No.2189186

How are Nene's feet tonight?

>> No.2189277

>>2189186
stinky as usual.

>> No.2189866

>>2189186
Aromatic

>> No.2190706

NENE IS NOT STINKY SHE IS PURE IDORU

>> No.2190772

>>2190706
Purely stinky.

>> No.2190827

>>2190706
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ruSpL5IXk

>> No.2190875

>>2190706
A true Nene husband enjoys the smell of her feet

>> No.2191141
File: 122 KB, 800x649, hololiveheader.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

If language barrier wasn't an issue Amelia and Nene would have the perfect chaotic energy for a collab.

>> No.2191667

>>2189186
>ywn lick Nene's feet after a 5-hour dance session
why live?

>> No.2197644

https://youtu.be/MXtbGGw5ysM
painappole

>> No.2200310
File: 1.70 MB, 1119x1342, 88902013_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2201304

Ironically listened to NENENENE in my commute to parents' house and it was really comfy.

>> No.2201373

>>2201304
>ironically
?

>> No.2202848

I love Memechi!

>> No.2202860
File: 1.32 MB, 1280x1439, 1610119635907.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2202848
No! No memechi! Momosuzu Nene!

>> No.2205429

>>2190827
Wait why did Lamy and Pola just leave like that? Was it technical issues or them just not wanting to deal with Nene?

>> No.2205667

>>2205429
They can't seem to play multiplayer together, so they split into pairs instead

>> No.2205750

>>2202860
suzumomo memeci?

>> No.2205915

>>2202860
Suzumomo??

>> No.2205924

>>2205667
As in the don't get along well enough? I had been avoiding Gen5 since their debut, only started getting into them like a week ago. That would be unfortunate if they don't get along well.

>> No.2206087

>>2205924
As in the game is fucking dumb and won't work right, Gen5 is the closest gen.

>> No.2206771

>>2205429
them not wanting to deal with Nene

>> No.2207035

unironically listened to NENENENE when doing a squat PR yesterday, it was pretty motivating

>> No.2207101

>>2206087
Makes sense.
>>2206771
So this is some sort of rrat I guess?

>> No.2208278

>>2207101
its not a rrat its not anything its just you being a complete fucking retard

>> No.2208528

>>2207101
and please keep your global lingo outside of this thread

>> No.2209506

>>2207101
you dumb fucking clip watcher go do your reps so you stop asking retarded questions.

>> No.2210117

>>2208278
What do I have to do with a completely different person claiming that the others don't want to deal with Nene???
>>2208528
Huh????
>>2209506
Literally said I have never watched 5th gen until this week obviously I am lacking knowledge about their relationships and streams, calm down. Are all Nene fans as aggressive as you? I actually thought she was cute but if her fans are like this I am not so sure.

>> No.2210528

>>2210117
sorry about getting angry but anon you do realise that people do lie on the internet. Please do archive reps before you start asking if the rest of the 5th gen dont want to be around nene.

>> No.2210971

>>2210117
being a retard is not an excuse. kys.

>> No.2212909
File: 151 KB, 500x427, tkutiu.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

for any anon that wants it with no background

>> No.2213213

>>2212909
good job anon

>> No.2214031
File: 151 KB, 500x427, tkutiu.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

heres a better version