[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 2.89 MB, 1724x1000, wlicq2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18475382 No.18475382 [Reply] [Original]

/nasfaqg/ - NASFAQ General - DOOGposting Edition

Thread for the discussion of NASFAQ, a financial market simulator based on holding of coins that represent the members of hololive and some of their mamas.This is a fake stock market game meant for FUN, not a real stock market (cryptofags will not be happy here either, no real money involved, NO you won't get better at stocks from this).

https://nasfaq.biz/info - READ THIS. No seriously read it, faggot.

Research 1: https://schedule.hololive.tv/
Research 2: https://holo.poi.cat/
Research 3: https://hololive.jetri.co/

F.U.C.K. Reports (Market-based reports, updated daily): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/104gsM_vZz1MuhJxfuYeT_xNFC1Qk1h7zeLVoCyFsrSw/edit?usp=sharing
"real oshiboard" spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c-ioaVcHWb4kMHXF8kqND9mZ_O84P-xLzbDoY-JGmrk/edit?usp=sharing
revised Haaton wallet analyzer sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ou-iTo4fF9YcPWKZZtqsG-SjUJDWBJ20Wxrrwc2-he8/edit?usp=sharing
temporary returns report archive: https://rentry.org/37e66

Mikofag's humble attempt to archive some of the thread OC:
https://mega.nz/folder/NeQghDqL#mSL13SdqKjKgYVjFCgF6Iw
Thread Lore:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BNIA50Z2vw4pS6gLbxyTL5trAfIo-Uo22womorcx-7o/edit?usp=sharing
https://files.catbox.moe/jhccbu.webm (embed)

Previous Thread: >>18457540

>> No.18475406
File: 362 KB, 1920x1080, wah[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fnfgffl.opus].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18475406

wah!

>> No.18475586

ohhh applause

>> No.18475877
File: 993 KB, 322x350, oh_sex [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F97hy0e.mp3].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18475877

>> No.18476032
File: 211 KB, 1000x1000, [sound=z.zz.fo%2FsK5Yy.opus].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18476032

>>18475510
that was unusually fast

>> No.18476135
File: 382 KB, 1468x1985, 1636930103912.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18476135

ohhh plans

>> No.18476163

>>18476032
>susan part today
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>> No.18476490
File: 327 KB, 1312x1828, a useless report for you 20220216.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18476490

Hello!
I come with a useless report for you!

Here are the holders of ranks 20, 50, 100 and 200 and those in their vicinity!

We are halfway to divvies! Remember to keep an eye on that liquid so that you wont have to panic buy shitcoins at the last minute!

>> No.18476534
File: 564 KB, 344x380, dumb wahposters[sound=files.catbox.moe%2F25xepz.mp3].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18476534

>>18475406
>>18475877

>> No.18476564
File: 391 KB, 833x1102, 1620484770328.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18476564

>>18476490
>so that you wont have to panic buy shitcoins at the last minute!
Don't tempt me with a good time.

>> No.18476598

>>18476490
>$202,179,675.33 Current Balance
You can't tell me how to play, oil baron.

>> No.18476798
File: 69 KB, 1024x749, pain.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18476798

>>18476490
触手姦...

>> No.18477211
File: 618 KB, 3140x4096, 1643611424607.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18477211

>>18476798
>触手姦..

>> No.18477320
File: 192 KB, 1200x900, FKQ47KSaIAEHs2N.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18477320

>>18477211
he's gone from the oshiboard...

>> No.18477491
File: 690 KB, 621x733, 94052807_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18477491

>>18476798
>>18477211
There are uh, some very interesting pieces of art with relevant tags.

>> No.18477589
File: 6 KB, 225x225, 93717808_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18477589

VERY interesting. She doesn't even need any help. What a trooper.

>> No.18477663
File: 139 KB, 620x918, 90420794_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18477663

>> No.18477706
File: 973 KB, 960x960, 1617081329561.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18477706

>> No.18478034
File: 11 KB, 536x236, .png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18478034

>> No.18479190

>148m
need to buy more, any suggestions?

>> No.18479408

>>18479190
10x oshi

>> No.18479706

>>18479408
too expensive. oshi wont be proud of me for being retarded

>> No.18480352
File: 1.05 MB, 1191x1684, 95816791_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18480352

>>18474475
(catbox seems to be down, so I'll link the trades report for you! >>18323415)
Not only is possible, but it is also very worth it! Look no further than the #1 trader, new multi coin taxes allow you to go crazy with day-trading while making a good amount of money, Triangle has a very good view on this and despite paying high taxes he makes a lot of money via day-trading Applause's trades are mystery to me, how did he get so high when he claims to not sell INA$ or RUSHI$ that week, his taxes weren't that high either and for a very extreme example you have 6letters, sadly I have no insight on him since I had not been paying attention to him before. But in short, the takeaway is that using multi coin and taking advantage of 99% of the traders who mindlessly buy is a very real strategy, and it is worth it! do not fear the taxes!
>>18471432
Sorry for the delay, there might have been a happy little accident while I was trying to cook, but thanks for the good luck!
I did not find a market wide susan in whatever little I have collected, nonetheless I do agree with you, a susan event used to give an element of unpredictability to the market, chaos if you will, BBB has talked about this in the past.
During a time period when the thread was having a fit someone screamed about bringing back mega bogs, negative price coins and all the dumb stuff because that's fun, and I agree with that on a certain level, chaos and unpredictable things are fun! However, they also suck balancing wise, and you need to approach that very carefully, for example while everyone was laughing and riding the high from Council's moon, Her Priestess Treasury almost quit the game because of how unfair it was. But hey, MORI$ was doing good for months until you jinxed her, so maybe susans can actually come back!
Going back to the player mentality, my main takeaways are from the old days when players praised inflation "because green days make me feel good" and almost flat lined during bogration and the never ending red days, that's why I would not be surprised if the lack of susans have made us develop a FOMO for dips.
Lastly, I do agree on the daily spending amount, 2 back to back susans used to be a crisis! Many of us used to keep a high amount of liquid around just in case it happened on a Friday (and with the absences of susan that translated into the GMI/NGMI posting since they never dropped the habit) I don't really see it as a problem yet, more like an interesting result of the market "stabilizing".

>> No.18481222
File: 506 KB, 688x400, 1630498034705.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18481222

>>18480352
>happy little accident while I was trying to cook

>> No.18481508
File: 31 KB, 1107x535, gW9YWBM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18481508

new pool

>> No.18481637 [SPOILER] 
File: 35 KB, 705x282, discord.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18481637

heres your useless discord update for those worried they will kill the server

>> No.18481765

>>18481637
>Refuses to learn
>Insists on playing lmao chaos
>Quits after a week after talking it up on Twitter
And thus the horse refused to drink. But we seem to still have a couple players interested in sticking around.

>> No.18481774
File: 1.88 MB, 640x532, 1634240704062.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18481774

>>18481637
>they won't last a few weeks
>they barely made it out of the first week
ohhhhhhhhhh nyoooooooooooo

>> No.18481881
File: 146 KB, 238x216, kusa.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18481881

>>18481637

>> No.18481897

you guys still there?

>> No.18482319

>>18481637
big cringe

>> No.18482374
File: 2.32 MB, 550x596, bruh[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F376iyw.webm].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18482374

>>18482319

>> No.18482471

>>18480352
>do not fear the taxes
Thanks for the encouragement, I'll try to follow some of this and see if I can get back to the top 10 traders I doubt it though since crest yonju and asdae are there now

>> No.18482484

Why is there a
>Tako Instruments
>Tako Inastmetns™

>> No.18482792

>>18482484
One is a newfriend.

>> No.18483071

>>18482792
Why'd they try and fail to steal an already existing name?

>> No.18483098

>>18483071
Beats me

>> No.18483163

>>18481508
i should specify that this is for the first game only, if they happen to play more than one (i seriously doubt it)

>> No.18483449

>>18482374
ohhh avarice...

>> No.18483549

>>18482374
cringe

>> No.18484355

>>18481637
Nice. That means if youtuber-kun don't play, most of them will not play too

>> No.18485398
File: 13 KB, 399x399, 1619037505470.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18485398

check your bots, I think an update turned them off

>> No.18485551

>>18485398
nice try fudman, i'm not refreshing

>> No.18485552

Just read the archive of past thread. I don't want to revive a dead post but what the fuck I dont even agree with the tako and I think its very retarded trying to kill the off topic since it's a thread culture but its still sad to see one person tries to properly talk to everyone obviously making fun of him while not dropping any cuss words. I probably wouldn't be able to continue like him if I was on his spot. In short I'm amazed and pity him. He may be a schizo but a schizo i can respect. If i were to be straight it looked like you were all being complete asshole and pure bullying tho we're all assholes here and he was being a dickhead previous previous thread
the one complaining about the GC can go fuck himself. this is something we badly needed. only thing aggie was better of was the anonymity

>> No.18485891

>>18485552
why do you not have sympathy for both anons? they both acted politely while making their points and both were unrightly insulted. what is wrong with the aggie anyway? it is better than the global chat and promotes OC.

>> No.18485952
File: 184 KB, 664x559, 1589955128710.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18485952

>>18485552
it's a posturing game. He knows he's being annoying on purpose and are taking advantage on the whole situation. He's blaming the evils in his head that doesn't even exist. You're literally talking to a guy who is an equivalent of a targeted individual.

>> No.18486212

>>18485552
completely agree with you, I didn't even agree with the guy, but the shit flinging entirely came from the people hating on him. If you're not already a socialite it's hard to explain yourself under pressure, and even more so when people a literally calling for you to kill yourself. I think incidents like these will only reinforce the "shut up if you don't agree with the majority" sentiment that's been growing

>> No.18486233

>>18485552
Calling him a schizo only just reinforces the argument he makes. This is also classic generalfag behaviour and goes in hand with what he was saying and others have said prior. People are not receptive to people who call out their "hugboxes" or criticising it in any fashion. Ultimately these arguments are always a waste of time (I say as someone has spent way too much time throughout the years on these stupid things). They always boil down to people making valid criticisms and arguments and generally politely and the box just being dismissive or overaggressive and just shitpost the the person instead of caring about the contents of the post. Now that I think about it, these sort of people are normally the ones who like to have identities in threads and care more about the character of other posters in the threads and not the post contents. Makes sense
But it's fine for you guys because the vast majority of people who care and enjoyed the thread have already stopped looking at the thread and that's why these discussion crop up less and less. Just enjoy the dead thread I guess.

>> No.18486417

>>18485891
The other one actually got proper replies instead of just being made fun of

>> No.18486540

>>18485891
Why would you have sympathy for people just shitposting other peoples because they are scared of posts that make them have to think about their poor posting behaviours?

>> No.18486570

>>18486417
ok that is true. he still got called a schizo and mocked a lot though. both post makers are excluded from the "group" and made fun of for their ideas. this shows the ignorant mentality of the clique the tako named. I hope they are both doing ok now.

>> No.18486603
File: 292 KB, 417x410, 1563780995588.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18486603

>it's another "chat bad/there's totally a hugbox that exists guys" timeloop

>> No.18486652

>>18486540
what, I think you are mistaken. I mean the person who did not like the global chat room. both this person and the takodachi were mocked by the clique.

>> No.18486691

>>18486652
My bad

>> No.18486707

>>18486570
I have it on good authority that there were more than two

>> No.18486759

>>18486707
all of these posters then. they deserved to be talked to because they were not rude. most of the thread two threads ago and the last thread just laughed in the thread and chat.

>> No.18486815

>>18486603
When all valid criticism just gets mocked and shitposted at every turn it's a clear sign of a hugbox. If you fail to recognise it, it's not because it doesn't exist but because you are apart of it. The thread just mocked and ridiculed the posts and so did the global chat. If that's not a hugbux/echo chamber, what is?

>> No.18486967

>>18485952
i know that he's doing it on purpose but i still gotta give the lad some respect for not giving up and for trying to properly respond without any cussing. i'm sure as hell i would be calling you all slurs or even niggers after all those and being told to kill myself

>> No.18487024
File: 339 KB, 504x630, 1633466665004.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18487024

Hi-
In the recent update I chose to put nasfaq in a timeloop. If some events seem to occur over and over this is the reason why. This was done to expand the longevity of the game until the next update comes out. Also, Global Chat will be closed starting tomorrow for 5 minutes at random every hour to accommodate for the schizos.
floor id 37b242d1-3b33-4835-b215-9f620f7d4bb6

>> No.18487099

>honkpost
oh god what have i done. we entered a timeloop

>> No.18487114
File: 558 KB, 220x254, 1630514813722.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18487114

>>18487024
>Honk
>Capital H

>> No.18487634

>>18485552
It spanned two threads, and should stay there. And the one thing that he was actually right about was not being a schizo. Jesus H. Christ some of you people have no idea what an actual threadschizo looks like.

>> No.18487891

>>18487634
>Jesus H. Christ some of you people have no idea what an actual threadschizo looks like.
That's because, unironically, this thread is filled with a bunch of people new to 4chan in general. They don't know what a real thread shitposter or the like is. The only thing they know is to call thing they don't like, don't agree with, don't want to consider the post of a schizo. Sadly they did learn to make sure to call all things in these categories a single person.

>> No.18487935

>>18487891
You're preaching to the choir.

>> No.18487994

>>18487935
I know

>> No.18488397

>>18487024
PALESTINE

>> No.18488548
File: 8 KB, 392x65, cute.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18488548

>> No.18490154

>>18485552
>>18486233
Whats more sad is it was a good opportunity to get some sense to him as to why off topic aren't really all that bad. I doubt he will try to understand the clique everyone was talking about which is understandable. He was talking in a tone that was condescending but he seemed like he was ready to listen to others.
No one really just tried talking to him seriously after everyone branded him as a schizo or mentally ill

>> No.18490940
File: 241 KB, 349x377, 1601182870150.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18490940

>>18486815
>valid criticism
still yet to hear a single one. get off your soapbox

>> No.18491337
File: 54 KB, 398x460, 1603088275722.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18491337

Hi-
I'd like to hear your thoughts regarding the global chat on the floor, in the interest of improving both the site and the thread. floor id a1890ce5-aca5-4dbb-90e9-0f6951848ad9

>> No.18491402

>>18490154
>to get some sense to him as to why off topic aren't really all that bad.
You kinda missed what the point of the posts are about if this is what you got from it. But, anyway, there is be no "sense talking" because people like him and me have already done this conversation before in older dead generals. Many many times. We've already heard of the very few arguments people even try to provide to defends themselves. Likewise, a good portion of "schizos" WERE on the other side of the fence once upon a time. Many people seem to have this mistaken idea that people criticising the thread are just some cracked up shitposters and fail to realise that most of them are just normal posters who became frustrated and jaded with time.

>> No.18491500

>>18491337
>palestine

>> No.18491557

>>18491337
Sorry, honk, but a floor room isn't going to result in anything of value more than likely. People who are going to be against it from the start were unlikely to publicly say so with a name attached from the start considering the social consequences attached. Since the last 2 threads occurred absolutely almost no one is going to voice disagreement with names attached, especially anyone who interacts in the aggies and the like. If you want to have constructive discussion on it on the floor I would suggest an anonymous posting setting and that includes not having peoples user-ids exposed when posting anon.

>> No.18491730
File: 1.63 MB, 3006x4096, 96064447_p1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18491730

>>18482471
As a heads-up, the same thing that you noticed about NOEL$ is happening with MUMEI$ right now, while she started the day at 11.6k (around 1.5k down from her average) shes now at 14k, (around 1k up from average), and I guarantee you that people will keep buying until adjustment.
While this might not seem as much, and to be fair, it isn't that much, the true potential lies in bigger the dips that let you abuse multicoin early to get a sizeable amount of shares that you can sell no problem once people buy them back up! And of course, you don't really need to sell them after that, you can choose to hold them to sell later since you bought them cheap anyways, something would have to go very wrong for you to lose money on those coins.

>> No.18491846
File: 262 KB, 406x393, 1514577775401.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18491846

>>18486815
I don't even care but we've had our own share of crisis actors and falseflag operators in the past that it's grating to read the same set of posts. It's not a hugbox issue, it's people who can't read the atmosphere. Whether or not they deliberately do it or not, no one knows but him/ There are people who were totally against to any form of groupchat and that's understandable but I can't really just trust anyone if they're posting in good faith or not. The guy clearly had grudges to someone and it's warping his opinion because that guy exists posting alongside him on this thread. He's still welcome here, no one's telling him to fuck off forever but he just keep going on and on until it came accross as a passive aggressive remark. We've had more civil discussions in the past about this and whoever this person was, he was clearly resurrecting a non-issue that was already discussed to death. There is no hugbox, There is no clique. The zaibatsu is a fucking meme. It's not my fault if I don't trust every single one of you here when people had a history of posting shit within layers of dis-ingenuity and irony. I just don't like insidious posters

>> No.18492193

>>18491337
What >>18491557 said
to be fair, one of the anon that was against the GC admitted to be a part of the aggie or one of our avatarfags only after admitted to it that they started giving him proper replies

>> No.18492258

I for one like the global chat. It kills the aggie. No more 30 user limit, no secret club bullshit and no anonymity. Everyone can see who is posting and post in it. It's pulling all their faggatory to light.

>> No.18492306

>>18491730
>mumei becomes a good coin after I delete my account

>> No.18492342

>>18492306
Its only good if you trade it which I doubt you will, especially after that 10x on the highest spike

>> No.18492349

>>18491846
At least one person told them to kill themselves, and several told them to fuck off forever. Let's not mince words here, I don't think they feel the same way about coming back like you claim.
It came off as passive aggressive from the very start, but that wouldn't have been a problem in and of itself. Don't you need a thick skin to post here anyways?
I say that as someone that was initially playing devil's advocate but then argued against "chat bad, kill thread" when it became clear that "the clique" was either unknowingly or deliberately proving the "schizo's" point. More importantly, it was once the "schizo" admitted to shitting up the thread and being confident that it "worked".
For what it's worth, I don't particularly like malicious posters either, if that's the same thing as an insidious poster. Intentionally shitting up the thread is probably the clearest example of missing the forest for the trees.

>> No.18492373

>>18492306
dead people cant speak stop ghosting

>> No.18492377

>>18491730
Grug still have >$100m. Grug need buy more coins. What grug do?

>> No.18492527 [SPOILER] 
File: 1.43 MB, 990x720, UnclePhilWe[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fggjft6.mp3].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18492527

>>18491557
>>18492193
I imagine honk would still read your replies here too.
Don't forget that honk didn't make floor posts to mirror thread announcements until >we asked him to. The floor post was our proof it was actually honk and not someone shitposting.

>> No.18492649
File: 213 KB, 498x498, towno.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18492649

do not buy twa

>> No.18492684 [SPOILER] 
File: 797 KB, 1080x1192, 1632249319981.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18492684

>>18492258
Is faggatory like purgatory but for homosex?

>> No.18492739

>>18491846
Sure, anon, except the part were
> We've had more civil discussions in the past about this
This never happened. I've never participated in them, this entire topic frustrates the fuck out of me but I've read all the posts throughout the months. Even very early on into these discussion ages ago there was little "civil" discussion, much less actual arguments actually given to people trying to discuss it. Most responses this shit has gotten is mockery and ridicule or they'd just get some form of strawman in response like the classic complains about the thread quality drops it (>society sucks we should improve it somewhat >curious yet you participate in it) and many other similar things were really they are just being super disingenuous and/or had a clear ulterior motive, normally probably just to shitpost or expose their """"true intentions"""". There has also been almost no posts within layers of dis-ingenuity and irony on this topic, I'm not sure where you are getting that from. You weren't just reading into posts for meaning that wasn't there because you disagreed with them? A very very common issue people do have. Most people posting their complaints are just people who had fun in the thread and want to continue to have fun in the thread but is having it ruined by certain posters and/or posts. There is also the clear intent in the purpose of posts. Back in the day posts were "about the money", even when they were offtopic in some way it was about the money. Nowadays? Very few if none are about the money, the game or anything of the sort, they are strictly about people or something else.

You can't say you can't trust these posts at all because of all this since from the VERY START these sort of posts were NEVER given any form of respect and just treated as schizos or shitposters. Despite the fact people gave good reasoning and arguments in their posts they just got dismissed. Every thread has fucking shitposters, it's not exclusive to this fucking thread. Are you retarded as well or just new? Your entire approach this makes YOU look super disingenuous if you're not new. I can't see you as anything but being disingenuous by claiming because a few shitposters exist I can't trust anyone talking about x topic!!!!!!! Also, the tako anon clearly didn't have a grudge, he was distinctively just super jaded. Talking about this topic has always been like talking to a brick wall so of course he's going to be super jaded.

These past three threads have probably gotten more proper responses than this topic has ever gotten in all other threads combined.

>> No.18492752

>>18491557
If you want to post anonymously you can still post here, not like I can't read it. I made a room on the floor to a) move the discussion out of the thread because I'm tired of reading it here and b) perhaps civilize what has been a non-productive discussion by having people attach a name to their opinion. I'm not gonna remove coins from your account if I don't agree with you haha.

>> No.18492771

>>18492684
this entire thread is trapped in faggatory

>> No.18492829

>>18492752
>both a and b but especially B
Unfathomably based.

>> No.18493041

>>18492752
are you adding contracts between players?

>> No.18493049

>>18492771
It is actually faggotory and not faggatory

>> No.18493065
File: 29 KB, 720x540, 1614280914932.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18493065

>>18492649
Get me 10x Towa, fast!

>> No.18493076

>>18493041
Yes, that is coming in the shorting and options update

>> No.18493107

>>18493076
how will shorting and options work in nasfaq?

>> No.18493145
File: 254 KB, 436x456, 1620394922571.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18493145

>>18493049
Tomato, tomahto.
>>18493076
How would one party to a contract abayo-ing their account affect things?

>> No.18493206

>>18492739
I'm bad at long replying but just wanted to say as someone who never took part in those discussions but have always been here. I agree mostly and most specially at
>These past three threads have probably gotten more proper responses than this topic has ever gotten in all other threads combined.

>> No.18493409

>>18493107
p2p contracts include interest rates, premium, strike prices, margin, and expiration dates. contract parameters will be negotiable between players, with help from global chat and dm's. options are american style. options trading will require purchasing a license. players will be margin-called if they don't hold enough liquid at any point. defaulting will revoke license and put player in the red. contracts will be tradeable between players as well. prices of contracts are player determined.
>>18493145
depends on which party abayo's. likely a refund to the opposite party would be involved.

>> No.18493474 [SPOILER] 
File: 315 KB, 512x512, 1632999483510.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18493474

>>18493409
Interest is haram.
RIP NASFAQ Islamic Finance, we hardly knew ye.
Thanks for the answer. I'm hyped.

>> No.18493659
File: 202 KB, 700x770, out-transparent-7.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18493659

>>18493409
>defaulting will revoke license and put player in the red.
Did it change? Devchama's write up had something different.
You never sent that follow-up email.

>> No.18493873

>>18493659
Yes it used to be a ban but we decided to go for the debt route instead, since being in debt essentially locks you out of most things anyway until divvies bail you out. My apologies for not getting back to you, I'm losing track of all the email chains fast lol.

>> No.18494052

>>18493873
It's fine, this basically answers my question anyway. The ban seemed like it would have been more effort to code than it would be worth, which is why I suggested just having the player go red in the first place.

>> No.18494334

>>18492739
>This never happened.
It did a couple of times throughout the past year. You're probably asleep while the discussion's active or you're maliciously trying to steer the narrative in your favour. Every single argument surrounding this discussion resolves in a "just tolerate them, they don't really mean harm" or "thread activity is down, every single market related discussion has been discussed, might as well" kind of attitude. If you've never read posts like these, you were either speedreading entire threads or are being dis-ingenuous at me.
>>society sucks we should improve it somewhat
>>curious yet you participate in it
So there were proper discussions about this in the past albeit shorter than the shitshow that was the previous two threads. Just because you came with these conclusions doesn't mean they were being ironic. I, for one, was always in the "just tolerate them, we can't afford losing more players and thread activity" camp.
>Back in the day posts were "about the money", even when they were offtopic in some way it was about the money. Nowadays? Very few if none are about the money, the game or anything of the sort, they are strictly about people or something else.
If you're having a problem with people bringing up names from the leaderboard, honk should just remove all names altogether and give us private IDs instead. I really think this is the problem. It can't be avoided that people would mention the most active names but if that's your problem then it's up to you. I just don't want the thread to die because it will just cement the idea that nasfaq is a super exclusive clique not open for everyone. I welcome any activity here that isn't pure spam just to give this thread some sense of life. I am only completely against the people who keeps disrupting the harmony, which some schizos on /vt/ clearly do for pure entertainment purposes.

>> No.18494853
File: 666 KB, 666x666, Voidayamy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18494853

night, /nasfaq/
PC's off, no soundpost tonight.

>> No.18495019

>>18494334
name dropping is gay as fuck

>> No.18495046

I'm currently 1x buying moona and lamy good night

>> No.18495117

>>18495046
>indogs

>> No.18495415

>>18495019
nigger

>> No.18495463 [SPOILER] 
File: 35 KB, 693x453, 1644997287983.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18495463

>>18491402
I really felt like that we can still save him he was probably trying to find some little bit or faintest of hope previous thread. him suddenly talking about the past felt like it. he had no need to mention the past yet he did but this is just my translation of his actions. it could also be seen as flexing about veteran status but i dont think thats it

>> No.18495483

>>18495415
faggot

>> No.18495521

>>18494334
I've read through every single post in the thread as I go read through things that happen while I was sleeping.
>So there were proper discussions about this in the past albeit shorter than the shitshow that was the previous two threads.
Wrong, because, again, they were disingenuous. I just said why there were, it's not some opinion or conclusions, it's what most of these discussions end up getting spammed with. NOOO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THREAD QUALITY BEING DOWN BUT YOU ARE ARGUING ABOUT IT IF YOU CARED SO MUCH POST ONTOPIC POSTS YOURSELF!!!!!!!1!!!!1!111!1!

Now onto the main point in your post. The argument of just tolerate them has always been a shit one and should not be accepted. I shouldn't really need to cite so much 4chan history to outright dismiss this claim. The rping was a clear evidence of it if we were to reference shit in the thread. It started off as a rare thing and in jokey nature before with time increasing in quantity until it started being a super regular thing that spanned quite a lot of posts. It doesn't matter if no harm is meant, shitposting is shitposting. No idea why people stopped but it doesn't matter they did because a lot of people have since stopped reading the thread as a result of those posts. Thread activity down, is, again a shitty argument and has been proven to be dumb every time it gets brought up. The thread doesn't need to be going super fucking fast constantly, it doesn't need to go through one-two threads a day. The thread at these points have never been barren wastelands or even close to the sort. Are you people from /v/ or something and think threads have to be constantly posted in otherwise its dead and bad? No one posting anything in the past hour isn't an excuse to just start shitposting, talk about completely offtopic things in your personal life, to go try rping with some player in the thread or the other shit people do.

>If you're having a problem with people bringing up names from the leaderboard, honk should just remove all names altogether and give us private IDs instead
See, you are being disingenuous right here. I said nothing of the sort. I think I may have worded it poorly but I think I was being clear here on my meaning. People these days just go talk about themselves/others or otherwise and it has nothing to do with the leaderboard, the game or anything. People are just talking about other people for the sake of talking about other people. Like the other anon said, namedropping is gay as fuck and it has no place in the thread.

You know what? In relation to the previous point, you know what doesn't fucking belong in the damn thread? ALL THE AVATARFAGGING. STOP IT. No, it was never acceptable to do it and the only one that got a pass was mikofag because it was funny to laugh at the stupid shit he'd post. We don't need to know its you making the post and you have zero reason to be avatarfagging. No, you aren't just attaching images of your oshi to your posts. You are intentionally slapping these things on so you can make your presence known in the thread. It has never been tolerated on 4chan and this thread is no exception.

> super exclusive clique not open for everyone.
A lot of people are going to get that impression when they view the thread due to all the namedropping, discussion about people, avatarfagging and the like. Why would the thread being slow have anything to do with people thinking the thread is for that? What even gave you that sort of mistaken impression? I'm sorry but you are just simply desperate for the thread to have "life" as you are longing for a old dead state of the thread that will never occur. A common generalfag problem of chasing after something that no longer exists. This "life" you want people to post will never EVER bring back the thread we had from a year ago. It's dead, its gone and it will never come back. If you want the thread to have life it's by not using the thread as your personal blog or circlejerk. Most of these people have each other added on discord at this point anyway so they have no need to be making a lot of these posts in the thread

>> No.18495548
File: 9 KB, 596x354, amejidori00001.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18495548

>>18495463
Or you can make him worse

>> No.18495561

goddamn this conversation has been going on for hours now

>> No.18495599

>>18495561
i'm sorry for accidentally reviving it i really was just pitying the lad and wanted to give respect

>> No.18495653

There is a schizo vtuber general thread with 150 posts of gibberish replies and it's still less schizophrenic of of this thread

>> No.18495661
File: 225 KB, 609x823, 2021-09-05_21h06_31.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18495661

good morning professionals are fucking around with our waterpipes and I can't drink or shower not even coffee. Remember to invest in emergency water filters.
Oh also I am still selling choco, all the buys are done, for whatever reason money goes up.
Inspiration for spending 160M the next two days will come to me eventually.
Also didn't read any of the posts they all looked long and boring

>> No.18495669

>>18495599
no one wants to read long posts except if its game mechanics, you're just scaring away potential posters

>> No.18495686

>>18495521
Based

>> No.18495690

>>18495653
You have no idea what schizo posts look like

>> No.18495895

>>18495669
i'm not any of those. i was the one that accidentally revived it early post but that post was long nowthat i think bout it

>> No.18496141

>>18495521
>avatarfagging discussion
>again
I'm not all the posters who post an image of my oshi, I also posted other chuubas because I had the right reaction image for a situation, would you call that avatarfagging?
I fucking hate timeloops.

>> No.18496203
File: 2.85 MB, 960x540, TLDR[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fn7t8xd.ogg].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18496203

>>18496141
it's tiring, this is an imageboard and we can use all these possibilities so why wouldn't we
everyone here knows the risks of adding a personality to your posts and you can opt out on a per post basis

>> No.18496214

>>18495521
>NOOO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THREAD QUALITY BEING DOWN BUT YOU ARE ARGUING ABOUT IT IF YOU CARED SO MUCH POST ONTOPIC POSTS YOURSELF!!!!!!!1!!!!1!111!1!
I'm starting to doubt if I'm talking to someone who's genuine with this or is fucking with me
>Wrong, because, again, they were disingenuous.
gaslight me all you want, there's no denying that there were short-form conversations over and over again for the past year and if you think of my position as retarded, that's up to you. I was being genuine when I think that people should respect the thread harmony rather than being aggressive at the aspects you don't like about it.
>See, you are being disingenuous right here
I do think the names are the problem because it is easy to identify with each other, accidentally or not. If no one can assign each other's posting style with a name, none of this will happen as everyone's anonymous.
> People are just talking about other people for the sake of talking about other people. Like the other anon said, namedropping is gay as fuck and it has no place in the thread.
then the global chat will fix that problem but I'm not sure if you're also against it.
>> super exclusive clique not open for everyone.
A lot of people are going to get that impression when they view the thread due to all the namedropping, discussion about people, avatarfagging and the like.
I do agree with this sentiment aside from the avatarfagging bit. Aside from that german silver merchant, I don't think anyone's really avatarfagging. If you want this thread to be entirely text-based, I don't think everyone will comply nor agree.
>This "life" you want people to post will never EVER bring back the thread we had from a year ago
So you want the thread to die? The thread dying would probably demoralize everyone from trading 24/7 but that's just my opinion
>Most of these people have each other added on discord at this point anyway so they have no need to be making a lot of these posts in the thread
I could definitely assure you that they haven't

>> No.18496246

>>18496141
I have no idea who you are but the thread has avatarfags and they need to stop. These people aren't using their oshi as reactions, they are just slapping them onto all their posts. Of course, people making a report and always using some sort of image or honk have been a problem and aren't avatarfagging. This timeloop is going to happen always until the thread truly just becomes just a circlejerk, anon. It's 4chan, anons don't like avatarfagging rightfully.

>> No.18496284

>>18496246
does posting lewds of your oshi counts as avatarfagging?

>> No.18496318
File: 927 KB, 586x801, 2022-02-11 15_40_45-【 忘年会 】今年最後に振り返り忘年会開催だにぇ~!呑むぞ、話すぞ、歌うぞ。【ホロライブ_さくらみこ】 - YouTube — Mozilla Firefox.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18496318

so we ARE talking to an outsider
dude it's pixels on a screen why are your jimmies THIS rustled

>> No.18496479

>>18496214
>thread harmony
Dude, actually FUCK thread harmony. People like you are the worst because you see anyone trying to have a discussion, argument or something that's not hyper passive as some sort of threat to the thread. Your thread harmony in this case is people rocking the boat by disagreeing with posting behaviours in the thread. It's like you're a parent or friend yelling at their child or friends DONT FIGHT even though people are going to fight and argue. It's fucking normal when people are different and it has to be done. What you want isn't a fun thread that people enjoy posting in, you want stagnation were nothing happens, nothing changes. You want an unironic conceptual thread death

>So you want the thread to die?
Not what I said. I said you are chasing after an illusion of something that is long gone. The thread we had a year ago is gone and never coming back. The "life" you are after is merely an illusion of you trying to pretend you have the same sort of thread as a year ago even though the thread is no longer the same and much much lower quality.

>> No.18496660
File: 1.95 MB, 1800x1256, 1643310232827.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18496660

>>18496246
>I don't know who you are
That's a part of the problem, you don't need to know who I am. Just like I don't know who you are and I don't care about knowing you.

>> No.18496695

>>18496246
I have no idea who you are but just be relieved that avatarfagging /here/ isn't as bad as /vg/ yet nor do I think it will devolve into /vg/ tier faggotry

>> No.18496721

>>18496246
>It's 4chan, anons don't like avatarfagging rightfully.
Sad to say but we're at /vt/. A majority loves avatarfagging but hates namefagging. We're /v/ but without the namefags but with the thread celebrities

>> No.18496780

>>18481637
huh. Well I guess the game isnt for everyone. Hope they had fun while it lasted though and hope some of them stay with the game.

>> No.18496943

>>18496479
>Dude, actually FUCK thread harmony.
so you don't like the thread not defaulting into a trashfire? Yeah, like that was beneficial to /a/. People were having discussions about shorting and the earlier before this timeloop happened. Hell, even before this whole saga started, people were talking about their own nasfaq data and general trading
>I said you are chasing after an illusion of something that is long gone
so you're projecting? I've in no way chasing for nasfaq nostalgia here but I've invested too much time in this game that I just refuse to stop and so did are the regulars in this thread. That's not to say I want this thread to be exclusive by those types. I was really supportive at that youtube guy properly promoting this game onto his community.

>> No.18497192

>>18496943
>so you don't like the thread not defaulting into a trashfire?
No, I like being able to go into the thread and having discussions that can get super heated because they are interesting to read and sometimes participate in. I'm sorry but arguments that can get big and wordy that go on for hundreds of posts isn't a trash heap. It's a thread having discussion. A trashfire is the thread becoming a den of shitposting which the past threads are partially. But you know why it's partially a den of shitposting for the past three threads? Because peoples responses to people trying to have a conversation on something was to shitpost them. When people talk about thread harmony, it's almost never that they don't want the thread to be a den of shitposting, they just fear people actually discussing things and fear wordy conversations. I fucking detest those people because 9/10 times they go and start shitposting the threads themselves without any notion of the irony in their behaviour to try and stop the discussions.

>> No.18497378

>>18496943
>>18497192
Also for got this
> Hell, even before this whole saga started, people were talking about their own nasfaq data and general trading
You can't say this entire conversation from a bunch of anons is somehow bad. It just got released, its super on-topic to the thread. People are discussing something that got added to the game and have every right to share their opinions and talk about it. Did you dislike when the thread was in flames when honk fucked up the coco prices ages ago as well or the dozens of other fuckups that occured? Anyone trying to say these discussions have no places here are either shitposting or have their heads up their arse because they don't want to accept people are disagreeing with them.

>> No.18497477

>>18483071
Allo!
Didn't mean to "steal" the name, wasn't aware someone with such a name exists already before making my account.
Hope no one will go crazy over it and sorry for that

>> No.18497643

>>18497477
Don't worry about it, it isn't that confusing anyways

>> No.18497756

>>18495661
based

>> No.18497930

>>18497192
>No, I like being able to go into the thread and having discussions that can get super heated because they are interesting to read and sometimes participate in.
but this doesn't always happen and if it does, people do participate in them. I don't know where you got this idea of people hating tldr posts. No one's discouraging anyone in posting long-form texts about the market
>Because peoples responses to people trying to have a conversation on something was to shitpost them
do people really need to take every single post seriously? Are you that against of funposting? You'd be a good janitor

>>18497378
>It just got released, its super on-topic to the thread.
yeah and the in game chat's been good in funneling all off-topic discussions out from the thread. Are you against with this or not? Do I really have to use the chat to talk exclusively about the market? Am I really not allowed to talk about anything anymore?

>> No.18498110
File: 10 KB, 287x254, 1612197227668.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18498110

>"chat bad"
>ruins the thread with shizoposting

good job faggots

>> No.18498129

>>18498110
>people talk something new in the game
>stop ruining the thread

>> No.18498212
File: 547 KB, 505x580, 1612363031674.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18498212

>>18498129
seethe

>> No.18498227
File: 16 KB, 1009x920, 1643846112261.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18498227

thread... can we go back to the peaceful days of avatarfagging and dickposting?

>> No.18498284

>>18491337
>>18492752
Sorry but I'm not the best at putting my thoughts on paper, so bear with my shitty attempt. I'm masking my posting style for the losers who want to try and connect me as well.
I personally think the global chat is a detriment to the thread. It's much too late to talk about why the aggie chat is so at least we can talk about this one. (No BBB, my argument for this has nothing to do with the false notion that thread quality dropped on fridays when it open) It's at the end of the day just a form of a pseudo discord/irc so it's going to come with all the negatives a discord, irc and the like will come with. I'll start with by saying pointing out the shit like this anon >>18469790
This sort of post ignores general people behaviour. People can do multiple things are once, but they won't. This sort of thing always ends with people focusing a specific thing to then almost always only every exclusively talk in it. There is nothing wrong with this, it's normal behaviour. People will like one more over the other and start to use it more. People already are super disfranchised with the thread so there is little connecting a lot of people to the thread. Some people will pick the thread but a lot of loud people will end up only ever talking in the GC which results in obviously a chain of others doing similar things. The GC will end up developing its own characters, cultures, people and the whole lot separate from the thread. The aggie is already this and I feel like anons who don't use the aggie miss a lot of posts in the thread because they aren't in the aggie know. The GC will be no different in this regards and will likely be doing it much much harder. The posts disappearing has no relevance to the topic, it doesn't stop or slow down the progress of this shit. The GC will develop at a pace separate to the thread and end up being its own thing. It will just end up being, as I said earlier, a pseudo-discord. This is bad and anyone who tries to says should be ignored because they are either being disingenuous or ignorant on the topic. If you ask almost anyone who has lots of experience with generals they will talk about how discord and pseudo-discords are bad and were one of the biggest turning topic of the threads. I'm not going into detail on this part, I shouldn't need to as everyone knows this shit is a big fat no-no.

Yea, sure, the gc is great for off topic and thread could use a hell lot less of off topic done for the sake of being off topic. However, it's not going to be used for that and it's going to steal a lot of posts that could have been made in the thread. Most newfags who join the game will probably notice it and just post their questions in it, especially if it gets an anon mode. Said newfags will quite likely also just never post in the thread as well and just opt into only ever post in the gc. We will reach a point were there is no real reason to post in the thread because the gc exists, it's were everyone is talking about the game anyway. Of course people are just going to say this is just some schizo rambling or someone being too cynical about things. But, historically from what I've seen this is what always happens. It's not just that you get the no reason to talk in the thread since gc exists either. You get end up getting excluded if you don't participate in the stupid thread discord.

I don't really want to be making a super long post so I'll try to prevent writing more much more and not say some points. The main reason people want the gc is so they can off topic post and keep it out of the thread. That's cool and all but there is no reason people need to feel compelled to go in the thread to talk about the day to their nasfaq broskies. The aggie is really a big reason why a bunch of people feel like doing this but there is nothing we can do about that at this stage. Actually, a big reason why people want to do this is because like someone else in the thread said a lot of anons here are unironic newfags whose first board is /vt/ and this is their first general. Most of these anons are just zoomers who don't care for talking in the thread and just want to talk with people. Some of the anons are unironic losers with little friends and the people they talk with here (and in the aggie) are some of the only human communication they have. They are all going to have a bias towards not caring about the thread but wanting to be able to have ease of casual communication.

>> No.18498303
File: 223 KB, 351x347, 1616278574012.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18498303

>>18498227
post dick then, be the change you want to see

>> No.18498324

>>18498284
faggot

>> No.18498327

>>18498284
The dms are fine and good but the real question is /why/ do we need a global chat in the first place? It's got no place or relation to the game. We already have the thread why do we need another place to talk? If its off topics, the aggie already exists for occasional discussion on the weekends. No, people here don't care about removing off topic from the thread, they just want a discord to talk to their nasfaq bros with. But, priestess closes the aggie every weekend because he partially understands the problems that it existing has. So now they want a gc to bypass him altogether. A lot of these people probably never drew anything on the canvas either and were only there to talk to people. Actual aggie chat hate here.

So what's the problem? Gc is just a glorified pseudo-discord which the aggie also was already. But at least the aggie was contained to once a week and only a limited amount of people participated in it. The gc is just opening a car of worms and we have no actual need for it in the first place. What purpose does it serve outside just being a pseudo-discord?

People like BBB >>3408 are just asswipes who likely never read any of the posts people made or try to understand anything people said. People have made actual points but he's just going to dismiss without any points because he doesn't have actual arguments. He's prefacing it with misinformation as well that people are connecting shit to the "slow down" that fridays have. Of course he has to talk about how people should dm him to talk about it. The classic response and if you don't do it you are just a shitposting retard!!! Now onto the thing about dissenting opinions. I believe an anon has at some point talked about this in the thread before. It's a social thing. A loud group of people have decided they like it and mocked people in the thread and in the chat. If a name gets attached to disagreement, can you say with full honestly you wouldn't have some slight change in impression of them? Fun fact, most people can't in these sort of conversations. Whether its conscious or unconscious changes people normally end up with changed impressions as a result. We're not close friends, there is no mental connection to make you not do these sort of things. Not that being close friends stops some people sadly :(. We can keep going and do a big write up on this particular subject but it's best if we don't. There is clear social consequences with publicly disagreeing in this sort of topic. Some people are going to be socially cautious and concerned that if they make their voice known they will just mocked and ridiculed in the chat. Really we could tie this kinda of conversation into why the gc is a bad idea.

>> No.18498335

>new IP
there's no need to change them. I doubt anyone from the NSA would care

>> No.18498360

>>18498335
>it has to be the same person
Can you be any more of a tard?

>> No.18498374

>18498284
>18498327
faggot

>> No.18498384

After reading the conversation here and in the previous threads, I have decided that from now on I will stop calling people schizo and start listening to their arguments as long as they present their arguments in a constructive way while also offering this same level of basic respect to me not just labeling me or anyone else as one of "Them".
Congratulations inaposter, your attempt was not in vain.

>> No.18498445

tldr keep it about the money and end your nasfaq "friendships"

>> No.18498449

>Some people are going to be socially cautious and concerned that if they make their voice known they will just mocked and ridiculed in the chat.
Good.

>> No.18498517
File: 52 KB, 300x300, 1643789983450.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18498517

>>18491337
I don't think the global chat is good if you're planning to keep the thread active. Keeping the thread solely on-thread will kill it. While people always complain on the "off-topic posts", they contribute quite a bit to the thread culture and the overall feel of the game. The really off-topic shit is on the aggie, anyways.

>> No.18498530
File: 210 KB, 409x400, FKiv80AakAA6sdc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18498530

>>18498517
>on-thread
I meant on-topic.

>> No.18498561

>>18498284
>his is bad and anyone who tries to says should be ignored because they are either being disingenuous or ignorant on the topic.

>Of course people are just going to say this is just some schizo rambling or someone being too cynical about things.

It is baffling how someone can lack this much self-awareness.

>> No.18498591

Global chat is good.

>> No.18498610
File: 17 KB, 400x400, hmm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18498610

So, am I correct to assume that the global chat update has led to the off-topic vacuum in the thread, which led to some other forces rushing in to fill it?

>> No.18498616

>>18498445
You have the aggie for those and worst case you can talk in discord with each other. Or you could use the dm feature in-game that just got added for non-aggie people. The thread doesn't need to be sacrificed so you can have easy chats with your friends.

>> No.18498630

>>18498591
global chat bad, just look at those forming bonds in there. Disgusting
>>18498616
I will never use discord

>> No.18498673

>>18498561
If you defending thread discords, please go choke on a lego. That latter statement is an instant deflection against the sort of replies that part is going to get as people don't like thinking about the consequences of things.

>> No.18498790
File: 529 KB, 1448x2048, wakemeup.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18498790

Shut the fuck up and wake up!

>> No.18498795

>>18498630
>no 30 user limit
>no more secritclub
>no anonymity
>the clique's homosexual nature is revealed
Global chat is good and you are just getting filtered

>> No.18498808

>>18498673
Case in point. You are not even interested in having a conversation. You just want others to agree with you and feel vilified when they do not.
Please prove this wrong and give others the same understanding you wish they gave you.

>> No.18498838

>>18498795
no anonymity
>no anonymity
How is that a good thing?

>> No.18498845

https://twitter.com/usadapekora/status/1493879213463851010

>> No.18498911

>>18498616
so how is GC somehow worse than any of those options?

>> No.18498983

>>18498911
because people hate me :(

>> No.18498984

>>18498838
Because I don't post there and it is not my problem

>> No.18498998

everything I don't like is because of the global chat.

>> No.18499012

>>18498808
I'm not replying to your bait anymore than this, anon. No one but a shitposter or newfag thinks a thread discord is good. This knowledge predates all the way back to irc days. You can write dozens of different studies of the negative impacts of these things if you had access to all the lost archives.

>> No.18499051

I'm going to groom Applause.

>> No.18499096
File: 163 KB, 500x500, af47cfad6d95092188f74ebcd24adcac.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18499096

I hope all anons understand that if the thread dies nasfaq will go along with it. At best it'll last a month before falling into death.

>> No.18499106

>>18499096
where's the issue?

>> No.18499128

>>18499096
good

>> No.18499148

>>18499096
it's overdue

>> No.18499156

Realistically speaking, what are you talking about when you speak of "thread quality"? Is this thread qualified >>>2295714 ?

>> No.18499175

>>18499096
Who cares

>> No.18499251

>>18499096
that's exactly what the schizos want but nooooooo we should blame a clique that doesn't exist

>> No.18499325

I'm feeling like the entire "someone said they were shitting up the thread on purpose" is unironically from someone who wants the gc and said it so people can quote it for why gc good.

>> No.18499330

>>18499012
>called out.
>immediately deflects criticism as bait.
pottery

>> No.18499443
File: 38 KB, 802x432, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18499443

>>18499156
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

>> No.18499534
File: 54 KB, 589x278, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18499534

>>18499156
lmao

>> No.18500674

stay dead

>> No.18502142

>>18500674
based

>> No.18503148

Heya anons. Please buy Towa

>> No.18503363

>>18492349
while i dont like people instantly dogpiling genuine criticism as "schizo", if you cant take lmao kill yourself as just banter youre not from 4chan, that ones a non issue

>> No.18503372

Do you guys use the new direct message feature?

>> No.18503386
File: 37 KB, 515x668, 1626408385706.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18503386

>>18503148
Never buy Towa

>> No.18503395

>>18503372
no, nobody talks to me

>> No.18503412

>>18503372
i have gotten exactly 0 dms

>> No.18503416
File: 155 KB, 511x640, 1644131368710.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18503416

>>18503372
Yes. I have been trying to DM Konnui with no success.

>> No.18503430

>>18503372
I sent random people "test"

>> No.18503442

>>18503372
the last person i sent a DM fucking died

>> No.18503513

>>18503442
joe...

>> No.18503597

>>18503372
My fellow oshiboard member ignores my heart emoji message

>> No.18503742

>>18503372
no one has sent me one and the one i sent a valentines sent theirs to a dead player
i sent my heart out to everyone who got cucked this valentines, we know the mori/rushiafags pain

>> No.18503777

>>18503742
>he got cucked by a corpse
rumao rumao

>> No.18503952

>>18499156
I will be honest... this thread looks like how the newfag Discord thread looked at the beginning. Before you respond with >Discord bad post, let me explain my point:
This fascination, excitement with every rise and fall, painful mistakes, having a single buy mean something, shitposting and exploring the game's mechanics while stumbling into walls... This happened because it was new. This was fun because people just started playing the game.
You will never get these threads back, and you will never experience this again even if a reset happens. (You) simply know too much about the game already. I have long accepted this and moved on, and find fun in the more 'matured' threads, which carter to more detailed and technical discussion as well as 'community'-oriented topics. Only people who are new and isolated from the 'experienced' players will get to enjoy that, such as those people on the Discord. Some will leave, some might stay, regardless how you feel about them... but watching them was a microcosm of how this early thread looks like now, from the perspective of time.

>> No.18504164

>>18499156
Yeah? What's the problem? This is what old school 4chan was like as well. It's just people actually having fun with the game and the thread. From the third party outlook looking back, it's bad but when it's ongoing its fun and engaging.

>> No.18504170
File: 2.07 MB, 3183x2480, 1617942358732.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18504170

Good morning, I am buying Towa 5x.

>> No.18504181
File: 215 KB, 498x498, 1645016646743.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18504181

>>18504170

>> No.18504204

>>18504170
>not 10x
Coward

>> No.18504227

>>18504204
10x overnight is a bit too yab for me

>> No.18504682

>>18503372
I actually did receive a DM, much to my surprise.

>> No.18504841

>>18503363
Does everyone else here know that? "do it fgt"

>> No.18505375

>>18503372
Yeah, a bit. Beyond trying to reach people I'd be interested in talking to that normally wouldn't be available, I have received two DMs concerning the game itself.

>> No.18505475

>go to bed last night 2200hr server time
>morning in SEA
>thread explodes
yeah that checks out

>> No.18505533

>>18505475
As much as I disagree with some of the posters, this isn't a schizo event or a SEA attack. The cardinal sin of some people involved through was not really making an argument, just making a statement. I feel like those who presented their views in an understandable manner got some serious responses.

>> No.18505735
File: 1.10 MB, 853x1280, 1643958960998.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18505735

>>18480352
>Applause's trades are mystery to me, how did he get so high when he claims to not sell INA$ or RUSHI$ that week, his taxes weren't that high either
Immagine if I wasn't retarded

>> No.18506055

Ohhhhhhh I have to go cum

>> No.18506125
File: 494 KB, 898x1200, paginyo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18506125

My fairy friends have told me the following...

Spikes: flare, himemoriluna, lamy, nene, laplus, lui, iroha, gura, amelia, sana, kronii, moona, reine, nabi

Crabs: haato, choco, coco, koyori, fauna, mumei, nana, pochimaru

Dips: hololive, sora, roboco, miko, suisei, azki, mel, fubuki, matsuri, aki, aqua, shion, ayame, subaru, mio, okayu, korone, pekora, rushia, noel, marine, kanata, watame, towa, botan, polka, chloe, calliope, kiara, inanis, irys, baelz, risu, iofi, ollie, melfissa, ui, ayamy, nachoneko, civia

I don't even know what a crab is.

>> No.18506164

>>18505533
most of the usual are non SEA which is why we got a got decent discussion compared to the wreck of a thread it was previous 2 threads

>> No.18506403
File: 2.02 MB, 1920x800, God damn you cypher[sound=z.zz.fo%2FRpYdb.opus].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18506403

post 'em

>> No.18506415
File: 60 KB, 661x371, 1613608742903 [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F8e5zqy.mp3].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18506415

Like a glint from the blue, here's a quick Morning Review.

Top 3 Upwards Adjustments (of 11)
>Moona :: $10,726.98
>Kronii :: $8,721.36
>Gura :: $5,485.10

Top 3 Downwards Adjustments (of 51)
>Calliope :: -$19,106.97
>Pekora :: -$10,978.86
>Suisei :: -$10,263.70

Overall Average Adjustment is -$2,038.23
Average Upward Adjustment is $2,851.31
Average Downward Adjustment is -$3,092.84

Don't get baited, pick up some good deals, and keep an eye on that zhonkbot today.

>> No.18506461
File: 6 KB, 231x183, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18506461

>>18506403

>> No.18506474

>complains about the lack of the brap cycle
>mori crashes
like clockwork

>> No.18506481
File: 35 KB, 586x506, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18506481

>>18506403

>> No.18506631
File: 34 KB, 1285x171, this is totally not good.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18506631

>> No.18506676

>>18506631
>5x Towa
>1x Calliope
There better be a big ol' space invader next to your name to justify this one

>> No.18506681

>>18504164
No problem, I was there and I'm not here now.
>>18503952
New CORE content with harder and more diverse strategies are overdue (but on their way?).

>> No.18506698
File: 22 KB, 1429x150, 1640832136965.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18506698

>>18506631
hey similar to mine
liquid and what not

>> No.18506701

Is cypher officially dethroned now?

>> No.18506711
File: 5 KB, 169x292, DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20220216151810.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18506711

This kills the retard.

>> No.18506731

>>18506701
priestess is only in the lead because of money laundering billions of dollars during valentines.
cypher will be back on top by the end of the week.

>> No.18506772

tako, i need your finest rope
casual -1b loss

>> No.18506826

>>18506731
There will be back and forth for the 1st place, but ultimately the nature of the game this high up relies on exponential growth from dividends and inflation. This means that just one-two liquid injections and Cypher will never be able to take the lead again.

>> No.18506834
File: 2 KB, 162x23, [sound=z.zz.fo%2FsK5Yy.opus].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18506834

>>18506772

>> No.18506844

>>18506731
are the zaibatsus done pumping priestess?

>> No.18506926
File: 42 KB, 1585x369, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18506926

>>18506403
You get both today

>> No.18506938
File: 381 KB, 542x404, 1632353495473.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18506938

>running out of liquid early in the week
been long since that last happened

>> No.18506955
File: 219 KB, 303x303, 1622175546142.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18506955

>>18506926
>filename

>> No.18507338
File: 372 KB, 380x483, ayamy 144p.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18507338

>WU
>Check what's GF is streaming
>Jump King
Oh dear, she's gonna lose it. Also buying her coin, can't afford to x2 other coins

>> No.18507339

mori got susanned?

>> No.18507403

>>18507339
Nope. This is what going from a successful stream to residual views from MVs looks like.

>> No.18507420

>>18507339
Enjoy the brap cycle

>> No.18507432

>>18507420
Brap mori is a 10k coin though

>> No.18507469

>>18507403
>residual views
big drop. from 1.3m to 100k+

>> No.18507518

>>18507469
Yes. That's what I said - those 100k-ish look like residual views from MVs, since she didn't stream at all yesterday.

>> No.18507564

>>18507518
Anon, Towa didn't stream at all for this adjustment, there is no way in hell Towa pulls more passive views from MVs and VODs than Mori.

>> No.18507614

>>18503372
I got one but getting valentines from a dude felt gay so I responded a lot later with a "h-haha y-you too"

>> No.18507669

>>18507564
Huh, you are right. It does seem strange. It seems like a quirk of the scraper, unless the issue lies in the API. 1.3 million also seems like more views than a 400k VOD + MVs.

>> No.18507735

>>18507669
It's an API issue as Poi has the same issue, it's been long called the brap cycle as some days she doesn't get views counted for adjustment, but the next one will add that previous days missed views on top of the same days views as well.

>> No.18507817

>>18507735
This seems to be a minor brap cycle, though. In ye olde days, it used to go back to 0, as yesterday's discussion said.

>> No.18507857
File: 35 KB, 1563x186, esfsefesfef.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18507857

>>18506631

>> No.18507899

>>18507857
i kneel, you're even more retarded than me

>> No.18507953
File: 233 KB, 341x346, 1644507930268.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18507953

>>18507857
happy 20 cycles anon?
mine doesn't look much better but I have 160M to waste still

>> No.18508081

>>18507953
yeah ill have to rework it, but then the big dip doesnt last even that long regardless

>> No.18508364

>>18503372
had a good talk to one of the players
he deleted his account a few hours later for some reason

>> No.18508503

>>18507614
Big Plans?

>> No.18508579

>>18508503
nah, don't think we ever talked about the dude and I won't start it.

>> No.18508594

>>18508364
got bored and wondered if deleting my account would actually delete it. surprise, surprise it did

>> No.18508622

>>18508594
retardchama...

>> No.18508746
File: 309 KB, 590x488, 1645024759935.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18508746

>Auto Trader at home broke
>Due to that I'm falling deeper and deeper into red
Well.. time to manually 5x Mori in hopes she's good for divs.

>> No.18508756
File: 16 KB, 250x234, 1622428545364.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18508756

>>18508594
>wondered if deleting my account would actually delete it

>> No.18508869
File: 371 KB, 3000x1000, debt[sound=files.catbox.moe%2F12mq1d.m4a].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18508869

>>18508594

>> No.18508976

>>18508869
cute retard

>> No.18509043

>>18508594
avarice?

>> No.18509047

>>18508976
My wife is really cute isn't she?

>> No.18509077

>>18509043
don't namedrop me, people are already starting to forget me

>> No.18509207

>>18509077
if it really is just accidental you could just send an email to honk

>> No.18509256

>>18509207
i hope honk just says that he is a retard

>> No.18509527
File: 800 KB, 896x701, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18509527

okay which one of you is this

>> No.18509570
File: 300 KB, 904x666, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18509570

>>18509527
he has to be from here

>> No.18509585

>>18509527
is that a screenshot of your tweet?

>> No.18509595

>>18509527
rratman posted about that image in the global, I think. could be one of them

>> No.18509659

>>18509527
The image broke containment when someone posted in the /hfz/ thread, and then from there it spiraled into a soundpost being made by rratman cause he liked it a lot, which even bumped up the notoriety.
>>18509570
Watamelon stuff is not an exclusive to this thread, it's just used frequently.

>> No.18509711

>>18509659
>it spiraled into a soundpost being made by rratman cause he liked it a lot
can you upload the soundpost? I'm curious

>> No.18509766
File: 913 KB, 1339x1019, R. RATMAN OHHHHHH - I NEED TO SHIT [sound=z.zz.fo%2Fkr1Dp.mp3].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18509766

>>18509711

>> No.18509790

>>18509766
kek

>> No.18509801

>>18509711
>>18342494
>>18187694

>> No.18510323
File: 3.55 MB, 518x417, 1611931202058.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18510323

>>18509659
well take a wild fucking guess who the dune coon is who supplied the superb arabic as well as the psychopath supplying the nasheed

>> No.18510410
File: 148 KB, 666x436, واتَمِلُن[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fjvqxhv.mp3].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18510410

>>18510323

>> No.18510420

>>18510323
I said someone because I didn't want to namedrop

>> No.18510518
File: 1.98 MB, 1753x1710, 1645027583408.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18510518

>avarice abayo twice just to start posting in the discord
dramanigger and discordnigger the SEA powers flow greatly in this one

>> No.18510572
File: 1.92 MB, 220x239, 1642904906075.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18510572

>>18510518
leave the poor menhera alone

>> No.18510597

>>18510518
I dont think there has ever been a good post that has been accompanied by this picture

>> No.18510903

>>18510518
>dramanigger
I didn't even announce my abayo on the thread nor did I post anything until today

>> No.18510905

>>18510518
there are other vute retards to secually groom in smol and brat

>> No.18510989

>>18510905
cute, sexually
im out of it recently

>> No.18511257

>>18510905
who

>> No.18511377
File: 272 KB, 1912x2048, 1643631511477.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18511377

do you do any /biz/shit irl?

>> No.18511453

>>18511377
grr no off topic posting grr

>> No.18511471
File: 536 KB, 1170x1797, IMG_20220210_180858.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18511471

>>18511377
yeah but you all know that

>> No.18511484

>>18511377
yes, your mom

>> No.18511525

>>18511471
Ummm sis??? Your timestamp???? Sister????

>> No.18511530

>>18511377
I prefer speculating on the sidelines to actually participating in the stock market. It's significantly more fun when there's no actual stakes and no money involved.

>> No.18511593
File: 188 KB, 429x421, 1625559492602.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18511593

>>18509527
Ugh, it's all so tiresome.
>>18509659
I was mistaken, it broke containment the very first day it was posted as the OP, probably looked appealing in the catalog. /hfz/ was probably just critical mass.

>> No.18512013
File: 1.41 MB, 2628x2340, IMG_20220216_174619.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18512013

>>18511525

>> No.18512073

>>18512013
thanks sis

>> No.18512111

>>18511377
I did but I lost all my money, never again

>> No.18512198

>>18511377
I'm a poorfag student so only on a very small scale but yes, I own some stock and have looked into crypto, although the latter more out of curiosity / for fun rather than an investment opportunity.

>> No.18512261

>>18511377
I collect limited edition Moomin mugs

>> No.18512270

>>18512261
based but retarded

>> No.18512340
File: 424 KB, 1080x1134, Smiling.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18512340

>>18511377
I have an nft of my ballsack

>> No.18512353

>>18512270
The blue Moomin mug goes for about 130€.

>> No.18512380

>>18512353
I know, and its retarded.

>> No.18512412

>>18512380
More or sell retarded than NFTs?

>> No.18512484

>>18512412
about equally so

>> No.18512653
File: 365 KB, 528x528, 1642937722286.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18512653

>>18512484

>> No.18512710

>>18491730
>noel dip
ohhhhhhh money, so I take it I will be selling noel by the night?

>> No.18512860
File: 85 KB, 800x716, 1623809888762.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18512860

>>18492752
>I'm not gonna remove coins from your account if I don't agree with you haha
>haha
he totally will

>> No.18512879
File: 29 KB, 1281x135, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18512879

>>18512710
doing my best so you can cash out little friend

>> No.18512945
File: 382 KB, 724x1023, 1645031567133.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18512945

>>18512860
He removed all my Miko coins

>> No.18513005
File: 97 KB, 295x318, 1642814894547.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18513005

>>18512945
what the fuck I love honk now

>> No.18513041

>>18512340
Post it so I can screenshot it

>> No.18513066

>>18513041
Go buy it for half a pound

>> No.18513082
File: 224 KB, 464x640, 2021-07-21_19h27_31.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18513082

honk replaced all of my coins with Kiara!

>> No.18513118
File: 590 KB, 3541x2508, EfY0fluUwAEsBCd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18513118

>>18513082
bloody amateur, how would I even know

>> No.18513208

>>18513066
I'll give you a proper 3 pence innit

>> No.18513293
File: 216 KB, 442x627, 1637715155415.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18513293

>>18513118
The rest of your coins would still disappear, even if you went as far as Stylebot/uBlock to dechimkin nasfaq

>> No.18514030
File: 31 KB, 400x400, 1617648191515.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18514030

>>18509570
Oh, I didn't notice this one too. Damn, it really is all so tiresome. Containment breakers deserve the fucking rope.
>>18510323
Nasheed wasn't me, it came from a Cirno soundpost lol

>> No.18514356

>>18510905
leave smol alone

>> No.18514446

>>18511377
In the beninging I just bought some index funds, then I found 2 cryptos that I could actually see a future in and now I'm 90% in them. This play is at least 5 years long.

>> No.18514485

>>18512013
based silver schizo

>> No.18515458

dead thread dead game dead aggie dead global chat deadbeat

>> No.18515738
File: 232 KB, 366x558, 1619873320715.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18515738

Post your oshi and the perfect theme song for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EB0gowrNfY

>> No.18515774
File: 2.28 MB, 1920x1080, 1639446684019.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18515774

>>18515738
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9L4AseD-aA

>> No.18515873
File: 30 KB, 282x282, 1619728220928.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18515873

>>18515738
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnC08oTcdLk

>> No.18516003
File: 100 KB, 800x1048, FJRLQ3haMAU0Uop.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18516003

>>18515738
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZXg6Uaxd2k

>> No.18516081

>>18516003
I don't get it. Is it because Sana is missing and not streaming?

>> No.18516124

>>18516081
Yeah

>> No.18516302
File: 591 KB, 1053x1200, 1625106498297.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18516302

>>18515738
Thank you for making this post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6-2P8RgT0A

>> No.18516388
File: 1.19 MB, 4096x2731, themoonissharp[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fu33n4o.mp3].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18516388

>>18515738
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIKDnf43SAQ

>> No.18516832
File: 238 KB, 1431x2048, TUGOdoodle-1404449254798622721-20210614_234250-img1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18516832

>>18515738
https://youtu.be/MXfYuRi-fWk

>> No.18516925

Page 10. where bread

>> No.18516994
File: 13 KB, 287x287, 1603898001944.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18516994

>>18492752
>no floor id

>> No.18517048

>>18516925
looking for konnui

>> No.18517060
File: 3.81 MB, 186x260, 1645038091026.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18517060

/nasfaq/ & /#/ should be brothers but theyare so far why

>> No.18517078
File: 461 KB, 779x1104, Konnui ass.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18517078

>>18517048
umm
Sweetie?
Konnui is for me

>> No.18517079
File: 2.37 MB, 2894x4093, 1633303793512.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18517079

>>18515738
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syhlmTNW_a8&t=38s

>> No.18517245
File: 301 KB, 1000x1000, 1645038568080.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18517245

DEAD GAME
DEAD THREAD
DEAD AGGIE
DEAD GLOBAL
DEAD POSTERS
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD

>> No.18517266

>>18517048
Page 10. where thread?

>> No.18517351

>>18517245
DEAD UR MOM

>> No.18517357

>>18517266
in the auction house actually

>> No.18517378
File: 1.07 MB, 1394x1356, 2021-06-02_18h05_39_copy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18517378

>>18517266
make one

>> No.18517398
File: 95 KB, 1255x1054, 1639147804306.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18517398

>>18517378

>> No.18517457

>>18517378
but anon im out of yeast

>> No.18517525

>>18517357
im not buying your shit mister

>> No.18517542
File: 656 KB, 1500x1500, 1634489407335.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18517542

>>18517517
>>18517517
>>18517517

>> No.18517894
File: 653 KB, 1200x800, bread doko[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fnuu5uk.opus].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18517894

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action