[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 829 KB, 845x1200, 84829507_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1805476 No.1805476 [Reply] [Original]

Do you think GFE-fags and IDOL-sinners will ruin this whole genre? I came to escape women manipulating men via their bodies, not for 'a new variety for my incel e-harem!'... How hard is it to accept you won't fuck every girl who ever lives and you can just chill with some? I hate that my Oshi isolates part of herself due to these retards creeping her out.

>> No.1805814

>genre
Back to /a/ worthless tourist

>> No.1805859

>>1805476
Vtubers are the first step towards AI GFs. Femoids are rightfully afraid of these developments. Soon they will be replaced.

>> No.1805867

>>1805476
the only reason hololive is any relevant is thanks to idolshit. If not, it just would have been another small indie company shadowed by niji

>> No.1805886

>>1805867
well that and fubuki. FUCK fubuking is the best streamer ever. From any angle you look at her. She cried on stream back in 2018 when japan lost to belgium.

>> No.1805987

>>1805867
That's pretty funny considering Nijisanji does idol eqsue concerts too, don't kid yourself go back to telling this nonsense to blue Oni fans as they're leaving her in droves because she cucked them with Tokyo Ghoul.

>> No.1806051
File: 232 KB, 484x468, 1615105097899.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1805476
kill yourself

>> No.1806259

in my opinion they already have ruined hololive.

>> No.1806439

>>1806259
First holo - Sora was always GFE experience. This is hololive.

>> No.1806516

>>1805476
I just want to watch funny and cool people who are sincere to remind me that every one is a human being.
I can't the GFE stuff and alot of the new people entering the vtuber scene thing being extremely insincere trying to ride the popularity without understanding why it's popular.
Anyway peko is cool and reminds me of my own little sister

>> No.1806604

>>1805476
a thread died for this.

>> No.1806650

I agree with the OP, unironically
The GFE, Idol and above all incel-ish subtext (if it can even be called subtext) hanging over the entire thing is the worst aspect being into vtubers
What gets to me more though is that some truly think it's impossible enjoying them or their content on a level that isn't "I wanna stick my dick in her" simply
Am I saying them being cute isn't appealing? Obviously it is, but I'm not sure why it equates to sex appeal necessarily
I think the saddest part is that these fucks who become delusional with the desire to have waifus, are probably also the least likely to ever get an actual gf
"Actually, I have a gf and fuck every day" congrats, you're absolutely a minority, if you somehow are a waifufag and still get pussy

>> No.1807730

>>1806650
When I was a child/teen I had waifus. I think it's a normal human emotion to be attracted to some of those of the opposite sex which you idolize. But as I gained more over time I realized I wasn't actually in love with them... See, idolizing is the very key word here -- an idol has exemplary qualities... in a few areas. You don't see the full person. Neither do you interact with the full person. People are partly machines, and an important part of every relationship is seeing yourself be processed by said people -- you really can't do that with these people.
The reality I came to realize was the one I already knew -- I like elements of these things and people, these characters. They are good elements to look for when looking for someone I want to spend time with. I've since found myself able to not repeat this cycle of finding girls I like and then thinking that is what I must have or never be happy. Marine has a great approach to being honest and supportive of others -- but is she of the same hobbies as me? Do we have similar views on relationships? I could go on all day on the things that add up beyond just her obvious good sides... and after all that I ask "Would she even love me?"...

That is when the illusion should fall apart for anyone; a major part of a relationship is time investment and mutual love. It's a mostly one way street for Waifu fags. There are plenty of women out there who have the good sides of Senchou who you can actually build a relationship with. Yes, theoretically you could be the one for her and vice versa, but the chances are absurd and people change every day.
Your future 'soul mate', if you believe in that, could be incompatible with the you of now. In other words, I'm not saying soul mates don't exist and any girl can be replaced by any girl, I'm saying that soul mates are partially made, not found. Go ahead and masturbate to the girls if you want, or appreciate how cute they are, or idolize their qualities, but do not delude yourself into thinking they are the only target for you to aim for or that a relationship doesn't require mutual interest.

>> No.1807914

>>1805987
well nijisanji as a variety show is bound to have idols in it. Even though about half of the holos are not really idol-like, the brand is, so that's what appeals to fans don't you think.

>> No.1808073

>>1805476
Maybe they should stop fueling those aspects of it then.

>> No.1808175

>>1808073
Some do & Corporate gets the final say. Beyond that a girl talking about sex isn't GFE.

>> No.1808324

>>1805814
FPBP anime is cringe, go back

>> No.1808392

>>1806650
normalfag idiot

>> No.1808457

>>1805987
This is a rrat, most of the dislikes on the blue oni streams are the fujos that are his fans because they feel cucked, the other dislikes are from the typical haters that jumped in

>> No.1808472

without GFE and idolfaggotry Hololive wouldn't exist. It was created to fill that niche.

>> No.1810664

>>1808472
yikes

>> No.1811953

>>1805476
They already did. Hololive got big after .LIVE fans(most insufferable vtuber fans) flocked to it after Idol Club collapsed

>> No.1813267

>>1807730
You understand anon and I appreciate you writing that.

>> No.1813355
File: 909 KB, 1011x611, 1594042655378.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1806439
Based and truth pilled

>> No.1814063

>>1807730
thanks for writing this. I'm trying to abandon my unhealthy delusions of vtubers and this helped me a lot.

>> No.1814172

>>1805476
At least chubas don't enable the GFE shit or have their own fucked up attachment to the audience.

>> No.1817273

>>1807730
I think there are two groups of people who react similarly to seeing the girls with guys that results in negative feelings:
In the first group you have those who delusionally consider the girls their waifu and any interruption of an outside, male presence 'taints' the experience.
In the second group, I think negative feelings can be generated, ironically, by a moment of self reflection. I kinda fall into this group from time to time. For just a moment, you'll have the realization "Oh. Oh yeah. I guess I AM alone, huh?". It's not so much that you possess the individual girl, as the mention of relationships itself "snaps you back to reality".
I think one will know whether their in group 1 or 2 based on whether even male streamers mentioning their relationships triggers the same response. Honestly, I'm not sure which scenario is the best existence.

>> No.1818187

>>1817273
I just remind myself how long it took my mother to have her first relationship (27, she kept crushing on guys who came out as gay later lol (And like marine was kinda... you know... just kinda shy + had some family/emotional issues)) and how long it took for me to find my best friend and then how many more years it took for us to really trust each other. It took awhile, and at times it seemed I would never find such a friend, but eventually it came, and I genuinely see him with such respect and warmth that he is like the waifu equivalent of a friend, someone you read about in a book and think 'if only this person was real' in your childhood.
If you think about it for a second, how long did it take Marine to shine? Years. Years after the supposed female peak value.
Seeing my friend make the same mental mistakes as me made it so much easier to take a step back and reexamine my mental approach to women.
And so I wait. I can't expect her to make the first move, I know, but I also refuse to settle. That doesn't mean I pursue 10/10's, or refuse to make any adjustments, but if I know a woman isn't me in love but me trying to play catch up with everybody else... I stop myself. Maybe I shouldn't but it is what it is, I think if I become a player I can't expect a shy girl or someone looking for monogamy to trust me.

>> No.1819131
File: 735 KB, 583x983, Go back.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1805476
>>1806259
>>1806650
>>1807730
>>1810664
>>1813267
>>1817273
>>1818187
Nice blogpost faggots. Now go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of.

>> No.1821173

>>1819131
Go back to whatever cesspool that actually likes nijiniggers; we're talking about our own shitfest community here.

>> No.1821737

>>1821173
newfagchama

>> No.1822085

>>1821173
retard holonigger

>> No.1822873

No. Ironic weebs will ruin it

>> No.1823281
File: 86 KB, 1200x630, niddit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1819131
>t.

>> No.1823398

>>1814172
polka...

>> No.1823557

>>1819131
Lulu is my GFE

>> No.1825951

>>1814172
Matsuri and Rushia seem a little codependent. Not sure what other big name is. At least Flare is normal.

>> No.1826045

>>1805476
I'm crushing on Marine because she doesn't do gfe, her sincerity is what makes her great

>> No.1826110

>>1805867
no one actually cares about the idol shit though right? they just want to see anime girls playing games

>> No.1826127

>>1826110
lol

>> No.1826144
File: 111 KB, 220x220, 1612387421273.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I don't like collabs with male vtubers because they're not entertaining. Really has nothing to do with GFE or Idolshit.
I don't watch any male vtubers for the same reason.
I don't find most of them funny, nor do they have particularly appealing personalities, interesting content and i'm not a homosexual so they're not going to have the extra benefit of doubt that acting feminine and cutesy brings a woman vtuber.

And when asked for recs or what was good about a particular male vtuber the usual suspects on here and back on jp were always unironically homosexuals or fujos talking about shit I couldn't care less about like how "good" they were at playing the games.

>> No.1826182

>>1814172
Mori and Kiara

>> No.1826249

>>1814172
Amelia...

>> No.1826439

>>1826110
retard

>> No.1829029

>>1826144
for me it's more an interest in the other sex and a lack of cuteness. i think it's possible to find someone cute without sexual intent... i'd like some cute holostars, kinda like that big guy learning english with the dragon head he sometimes wears.

>> No.1829137

>>1826045
>because she doesn't do gfe
Um...
Clip-watcher? Non-member?Didn't buy her Valentine voice pack?

>>1826110
>no one actually cares
That's why almost all Holomem sell Valentine voice pack right?

>> No.1829231

>>1829137
to be fair to anon a girl doing some cute lines or asmr isn't the same as pretending to be your girlfriend everytime you interact with her. if it was then all the girls in hololive who find her cute are also simps trying to get the girlfriend experience. i think it's healthy to find people cute outside of sex, no? does get a bit more complicated with 'sexy' but i think it's still reasonably healthy for some people.

>> No.1829279

>>1829137
Senchoi strikes me as that friend of the boys who got paid twenty dollars by one of your friends to say some cute things for him, or showed you all her breasts as a favor. Isn't there something a bit different about such a woman?

>> No.1829408

>>1805886
So you gonna post the clip or not?

>> No.1829826

>>1807730
TL;DR
lower your standards, find a gf.

no thanks.

>> No.1830000

>>1805476
EoPs and bandwagoners are ruining vtubers more than idolfags of gfe fags

>> No.1830048

>>1805476
>Sell GFE as part of the experience
>People likes it
>Drop your GFE
>People doesn't like it as much and move to other GFEs
Why did people stop watching? must be muh incels!

Don't sell GFE if you don't like the price you have to pay for playing it. High reward, high risk. Don't blame the public for expecting something they were sold from a chuuba.

You don't go watch Mito with the same expectations in content than Rushia. They did choose the content they drop, and the audience is right to not like a change on it.

>> No.1830090

>>1830048
Have sex

>> No.1830133

>>1830090
Any other argument retard? come have it with me coward.

>> No.1830217

>>1829408
what clip. I went to warosu archive in 2018

>> No.1830274

>>1830000
Nice quints

>> No.1830278

>>1830090
Are you offering?

>> No.1830341
File: 50 KB, 877x160, BasedIdolFagExplainsWhyCuckAcceptanceIsShit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Reminder

>> No.1830533

>>1819131
Why are all the Luluposters based?

>> No.1830801

>>1830341
Holy Based

>> No.1831324

>>1830048
you can like gore and scat but you know what? i don't have to respect you one bit or allow you to harass people over them not cutting themselves open or shitting themself.
when my girl just wants to chill with her chat your autistic ass thinking the cute shit is an invite to be a creep can fuck off. go out and enjoy other tubers, we'll be fine and happy to be left alone from your kind.

zero problem with faggots dropping my oshi, but harassing her like towa? yeah, fuck off.

>> No.1831400

It just feels wrong to have sexual attraction to the chuubas I watch, even if they look cute and sound cute. I can't figure out exactly why.

>> No.1831495

>>1831400
Because your brain knows they can never be a sexual partner. You're able to be more than walking chode. Humanity as a whole isn't just tits dicks and ass, anybody who degrades themselves into just genitals has a sad life.
Paying women online to show their tits, paying women for them to act like pure little maidens -- it's all for idiots.

>> No.1831551
File: 1.42 MB, 1600x900, 1593534941688.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I can only see Sora in a sexual way

>> No.1831649

>>1831400
sexual attraction is fine, a nice ass is a nice ass, just don't become delusional or insane and nobody will fault you, including your chuuba. we as humans fantasize all the time about nice bodies of people we know, what makes us shunned is when we take the fictional story or sexual fetish and attach it to the real object of desire without their consent. if you want to write a story about watame fucking kiara with a giant dildo while gura cries in a corner go ahead, just keep it away from their roommates, their streams, and don't delude yourself into thinking your fiction is reality and that reality ought to conform to it.

>> No.1831664

>>1831495
this could explain why I can't get off to my oshi but the other girls work fine

>> No.1831697

I don't understand watching a streamer.
I don't understand cucking for thot streamers.
I don't understand watching virtual streamers, though I think they're the most honest with their audience.

A traditional streamer forms a parasocial relationship with their audience usually on a pretense of being friends with the audience. This is inherently dishonest as the relationship between streamers and their audience is one of entertainer and their "customers" or donators.

The most dishonest streamers are the thot streamers, who form a parasocial relationship with their audience under the pretense of being their e-girlfriend. They form this misconception deliberately and then use it to siphon money out of their simps.

With the virtual streamers, they're forming a parasocial relationship as a fake entity and therefore they are the most honest about the relationship they have with their audience. It is a fake relationship with a fake persona using a fake body.

However, I find all of these parasocial relationships to be alarmingly unhealthy, and I place the blame on the viewers and donators as they're the enablers for this behavior from streamers. If you view any streamer as more than an entertainer, meaning that you consider your relationship with them to be more intimate than that of watching a show they're presenting, then you need to seek help because that is horrendously unhealthy.

>> No.1831841

I blame the seiso idolfags for polarizing Haachama. She never stopped being Haato she just evolved and Reddit couldn’t accept it, they tried to use memes to bring her back from the “dead”. If felt bad for her when she tried to be Haato to pander to those delusion losers. Seriously fuck Reddit, you don’t understand Japanese and Seiso Idol culture is fucking boring. They are obsessed with the least popular members because they think they can WK them from obscurity. Go back to licking Yaggo’s boots you plebeian bitches.

>> No.1831924

>>1831841
Cope Haachamashitter

>> No.1831926

>>1831841
meds delusional retard.
haato was always there and her jp fans didn't like the crazy direction EOP niggers pushed her to adopt

>> No.1832190

>>1831697
>A traditional streamer forms a parasocial relationship with their audience usually on a pretense of being friends with the audience. This is inherently dishonest as the relationship between streamers and their audience is one of entertainer and their "customers" or donators.
It's like watching sports more than anything else; you're spending time with people of similar personality, hobby, and interest, as well as knowledge.
>However, I find all of these parasocial relationships to be alarmingly unhealthy
It depends almost entirely on the how a viewer acts. Some streamers I genuinely have some problems with due to encouraging certain types of behavior in their fans, such as implying there's any chance to have sex with them or be real friends, but the majority of the time there are perfectly healthy and even beneficial ways to consume a streamer's content.

I'll give an example: recently my body was severely divorcing my mind; I did not accept food beyond it's most logical and cold materialistic value; I did not see love as much more than merely materialistic obsession of a mind designed for it; in simple words, I did not see myself as a human -- I did not allow myself to be a human. Taste? Why should I enjoy it? I know the man behind the curtain... My body? Who cares...
But Watame... Her streams she takes things back to more real and simple understandings. She has the rock-papers-scissor game, a community that welcomes you with love and is happy to see you; she talks of food and how tasty it is with such confidence and happiness -- she gives such an honest and confident thankful happiness for the little things, be they some nice chips or a small joke.

It reminded me mentally back to the days where I could go to kindergarten and have my snack, enjoy it, talk with my friends about our future, about star wars, and then run with so much joy outside to play. Enjoy resting my head on my mother's lap or my nice teacher reading us a story during nap time. In other words, it reminded me that I am human. I am not some super smart entity or some cosmic force who has to worry about finding meaning beyond humanity...

Because I lack the faculties to consider such. I am human. I can think about my own self and position, try to gain more knowledge, but I am not some god. I am human, for better or for worse.

The confidence Watame had for life, herself, and others, was much needed in my life. I don't watch because I think she's my friend, or that she would date me, or that we even are similiar people. I watch because of her character, her kindness and confidence as well as happiness. I watch because of her community, so warm and kind. I might not be the same person as Watame, or even any in her community, but we have something in common, a desire to be happy and to be kind.
Every time I watch a Watame stream I'm reminded of all the kind people in her audience as well as her own self existing. I'm reminded that good people still succeed in life and this bullshit reducing humans to nothing, based off the flawed reasoning of said nothing's own faculties, as admitted by them, isn't all there is in life. I'm reminded of the fact that I, too, if I let myself be kind, and try in life, can be happy; if I like Watame's community and her so much for their kindness, as well as general character, how can I deny the possibility of other's seeing me such, despite my never ending self criticism and delusion?

>> No.1832364

>>1831926
Her JP streams are more “insane” than her EN ones, so wtf are you talking about?

>> No.1832453
File: 51 KB, 268x269, 1608871881670.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

its the same argument every fucking time
where do you faggots come from?

>> No.1832497

She chose to be Haachama she auditioned to be Haato. Cope harder seisofag.

>> No.1832532

>>1805867
Hololive is relevant due to a number of factors, including luck. They were booming just as Covid hit and everyone was locked inside. They had many clippable moments and more importantly these clips got translated so EOPs latched on. It's harder to find Niji clips. This created a self fulfilling cycle as clippers did more and more Hololive clips because they wanted more views.

>> No.1832544

Tourists OUT OUT OUT

>> No.1832571

>>1831551
Card please

>> No.1832652
File: 854 KB, 1024x1023, gosling2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> How hard is it to accept you won't fuck every girl who ever lives and you can just chill with some?
We understand and accept this.

>> No.1832685

Hololive is an idol company

>> No.1832799
File: 106 KB, 1920x1080, 1606444038918.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1832933

You spergs do realize that there are high-end escorts who do the whole pretend gf thing right? Why not just do that and get it over with?

Throwing schizophrenic tantrums over pretend virtual gfs is incomprehensible to me. Unironically have sex, even if you pay for it, see firsthand how overrated the real deal is, and stop being seething incels that ruin everything.

>> No.1834787

>>1805476
FUCK YOU
GFE and Idols are the pinnacle of vchuubas, nothing feels the same.

>> No.1834835

>>1834787
just don't keep any girls forcibly locked into the GFE cage with harassments, threats, and general fuckery and we can let bygones be bygones.

>> No.1834895

>>1834835
I don’t give a fuck
Normalfags do drugs, boomers mow lawns, I do vchuubas

>> No.1835020

>>1834895
you seem to care plenty enough to justify yourself to me

why are all you mentally ill fags the same? you come into a thread throwing punches and the second you take one suddenly you don't care at all and you're above it all, even as you continue bumping the thread to the front page.
atleast just be fucking honest.

>> No.1835049

I watched an anime about renting a girlfriend recently
are Vtuber's something similar?

>> No.1835116

>>1835020
fuck off

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action