[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 100 KB, 640x640, 099da29f87764c99f9f60bcd580ce1a9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1802457 No.1802457 [Reply] [Original]

You have ten million USD, experience in American buisness and technology, as well as passable Japanese. You can raise additional capital via IPO or private investment, but there is no magic here -- you must have a realistic plan, interest from investors, and prior success to point to -- in other words, the only magic here is in the first sentence. Everything else is up to you. How do you do it? Where do you find talent? What is your philosophy of management? How do you advertise? Do you try to get mainstream American attention? Do you try to change it from a focus on idolship to a more 'these people are honest through anonymity'? What risks do you take?

>> No.1802871

GFE, that's it. GFE.
28% of men in their 20s have not had sex in the past year, they keep trying but can't. They can't find a partner.
The millenial generation who is slowly starting to have real expendable income have no family responsibilities, and unlike women, men don't tend to spend their money as much, is just waiting there. They are also already used to parasocial friendships thanks to the rise of YouTubers and influencers.

This is ripe for paypig mining, if you have a group of GFE vtubers who plays into it, you could generate steady paypig revenues at a much higher rate than other vtubers.

The men of today are ready for a gfe delusion, just give it to them.

>> No.1803417

>>1802457
>How do you do it?
You know that massive greentext titles "things Hololive should do", I would just do that
>Where do you find talent?
Online via scouting and auditions. If I do fnd someone irl who would be a great vtuber Id hire her too.
>What is your philosophy of management?
Entertainment only
never allow the talent to be boring
>How do you advertise?
Social media, youtube, shillposts
>Do you try to get mainstream American attention?
I wont actively seek it, they will find me.
>Do you try to change it from a focus on idolship to a more 'these people are honest through anonymity'?
What? Look the its the talents job to keep the audience immersed in the character and get to get them addicted to the avatar. Make your vtuber persona these peoples religion.
>What risks do you take?
Most of the risks will be visual and aesthetic Booba, loli, anthro avatars,
Retro anime artstyles are ok, comicbook style.
Use new tech immediately

>> No.1803553

>>1802871
FPBP. It's easy money, yet so many ENvtubers and, even worse, agencies fight against this.

>> No.1803809

>>1802871
The GFE market would be quite hard to expand into as you'll be competing with both other vtuber agencies, like Hololive who do have GFE parts to them, and the average twitch thot. Twitch thots have that market on lock so it'll be hard to make it viable enough that you'll be able to beat cover.

>> No.1804006

>>1803809
That and there's a line. E-Thottery is mocked relentlessly online for good reason, almost everybody involved in it leaves worse for it. I don't think you'd be able to handle the mental breakdowns coming from your women being doxxed, creeped out, etc, as well as the PR of running a virtual whore house.

>> No.1804964

>>1802457
I'd link you the nijisanji website, superchat a million and move to the bahamas

>> No.1805388

>>1802457
>What risks do you take?
Use Dlive for lewd or risque streams

>> No.1806589
File: 25 KB, 507x263, 1614221874820.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1802871
First time in a while that I saw a post worth replying FPBP. There is an untapped market for a full girlfriend simulator, especially in Japan. I'd make things like their schedule consisting of dating simulators (going to see movies, a walk around the park) with top tier SFX and make an alternate NSFW account paywalled behind membership. Fuck I can already see the fountains of money.

>> No.1815859

>>1802457
>You have ten million USD, experience in American buisness and technology, as well as passable Japanese
become a fan translator for my oshi and superchat her instead

>> No.1815880

>>1802457
>Clover
fucking retard.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action