[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 9 KB, 480x360, scr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17562966 No.17562966 [Reply] [Original]

Recommend me active vtubers who regularly talk about conspiracy theories. Bonus point if it comes out of nowhere and/or if it's completely bonkers.

>> No.17563070

be careful anon. This thread is almost guaranteed to bring out the schizos. Not because of the conspiracy theories either.

>> No.17563108

fun conspiracies, or election lies and jewish space lasers?

>> No.17563225

>>17563108
Either are good. It's really the delivery that matters.

>> No.17563251

>>17562966
Pippa, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what a VTuber is capable of, pushing herself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Pipkin Pippa. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Pippa, being that you're a 3view and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is Phase-Connect, Pipkin Pippa, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Pippa, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll leave Kiwifarms. Maybe you'll stop self-posting on /vt/.

Maybe in a couple of years, Pippa, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

>> No.17563397

>>17563070
I see that now.

>> No.17563478

Does DeepWebUnderground count? Pretty sure she makes these kinds of content

>> No.17565709

>>17562966
Narukami

>> No.17565841

>>17563251
I remember 3d printer rabbit.

>> No.17567700

>>17565709
Not the kind of schizo I'm looking for. I want flat/hollow earth, moon landing, cia psyops, etc.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action