[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 447 KB, 658x533, 1630649989274.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16751386 No.16751386 [Reply] [Original]

Now everyone realizes how awful Mori is, was Kiara the good guy all along? They had the Takamori thing planned out before debut but Mori didn't even bother trying with it which made Kiara look desperate. I never really liked Kiara but I'm starting to realize a lot of her early problems stem from Mori never really giving a fuck or committing to her Hololive role.

>> No.16751498

>>16751386
No it's still Kiara's fault for trying to force a yuri ship for the sake of having a yuri ship instead of just dropping it immediately and waiting until the more natural one emerged. Don't blame Mori for not caring when by design it was a bad idea.

>> No.16751550

>>16751498
Maybe it was a bad idea but Kiara probably wouldn't have looked so desperate if Mori bothered to play the role she was hired to play. Kiara has her issues but I'm realizing Mori is a lot like Ollie, a normie trojan horse who wants to ruin Hololive.

>> No.16751788

>>16751550
she wasn't hired to be a yuri pairing, don't be stupid, the yuri pairing was merely an afterthought

>> No.16751816

>>16751788
The yuri pairing was designed as part of their characters. It was decided before Mori and Kiara even got hired to play the roles.

>> No.16751999

>>16751498
>>16751386
My opinion is kind of between both these things, Kiara did try too hard as tete is a journey rather than a pre-set destination, but, Mori did also purposefully bungle it. I don't blame Mori for not wanting to play along but she could have at least gracefully wound it down.

At very-first it looked sort of like Mori was just very tsundere but no, not really, Mori clearly just didn't wanna play along. This made Kiara look awkward, like a female Johnny Bravo only not funny and all cringe acting that way around her - hell even just describing it like that makes it sound a lot more amusing than it actually was.

The fault results in bits of autism from both of them ultimately, I feel. Mori was (and is) so adamant to not care about or participate in any of the usual Holo meta or idol-y type of things at all and was too autistic to realize she was damaging peoples' perception of Kiara int he process, and Kiara also was not able to gracefully walk it back since she (autistically) couldn't tell Mori was serious in not wanting to play. Sometimes I like Mori's frankness in not playing dumb trying to sweep things under the rug when something awkward happens, but sometimes you need to do that for social tact for the sake of cohesion with other people and she failed to do that.

>> No.16752066

>>16751816
And you know this how? schizofag?
Was it revealed to you in your dreams?
What is all this KFP using Mori's downfall to boost Kiara up the /vt/ useless popular poll.

>> No.16752122

>>16751999
Feels bad man. Especially since when Mori first debuted and got monetized I was so happy for her to finally get a break. A whole new chapter of her life was starting, she was going to be the EN Subaru who knew nothing about the culture at first but slowly adapted and becomes a much loved figure through sheer grit and determination.

Things didn't turn out that way. Mori hasn't bothered to hide her dissatisfaction that Hololive isn't what she wants it to be and that she likes the Twitch cliques much more than her own group of streamers. Far from diving in and learning about this company that gave her instant success she's been begrudging about ever having to do anything other than what she personally wants to do, which is chase e-celebs, make mediocre rap and drink herself into a stupor. What a waste.

>> No.16752154

>>16752066
Try watching streams, it helps

>> No.16752233

>>16751999
Largely accurate but I can't think of a single stream where Mori played along. It was hard-stop from the start. All tsuntsun no dere. I never understood where these takamori fags were coming from, to not see that.

>> No.16752321

it is possible there was some plan that mori fucked up but end of the day kiara has a fucking annoying voice and ruins collabs mori present or not.

the fact she's purposely doing that voice is the really baffling part because it actually makes my ears bleed.

>> No.16752372

>>16751816
I HIGHLY doubt that. They probably met and after discussing their characters noticed that they were personifications of life and death. That's definitely something Kiara would think is cute.

>> No.16752631

>>16752154
There was never any stream that indicated Takamori was planned by management. It was something they both came with together as something to add to their characters.
The problem was that Mori is a dumb bitch that doesn't know how to act and was woefully unprepared for what she agreed to but was also too stupid to try and change it to save Kiara the effort of trying to keep it going, until eventually Kiara herself was the one to bury the hatchet.

>> No.16752671

>>16752122
good post. well worded

>> No.16752704

>>16752122
she did not drink for 2 days which is very impressive and proof she is not an alcoholic

>> No.16752723
File: 566 KB, 800x630, trannytori.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kiara is also garbage and should graduate with mori and ollie

>> No.16752925

>>16752723
Just because you dont like her doesnt mean she is on the same level as Ollie or Mori. Kiara is actually great for hololive and fits right in

>> No.16752938
File: 466 KB, 585x583, 1639191379217.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16751999
>>16752122
are they too autistic to have a discussion between the two two them about the ship? kinda autistic if they haven't discussed that at their first 2 months

>> No.16752997

>>16752938
Unironically yes. If what Kiara says is true then Mori basically doesn't talk to any of them behind the scenes.

>> No.16753021

>>16751386
Mori probably dropped the act immediately upon realizing how retarded Kiara is, which is a pretty alpha move if you ask me.

>> No.16753099

>>16752723
>and
This

>> No.16753178

>>16751386
Eventually people will realize she's like Hitler, and Hitler did nothing wrong

>> No.16753320
File: 100 KB, 849x871, 1566244770146.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16751386
Dude I still can't believe they actually went for that fake yuri shit. Not only was it pushed like a motherfucker to ridiculous levels at the start of everything, there were people who were actual fans of it. There's no way dude. English has to be someone's second language or they have to be socially retarded to hear the way these two talked on stream to each other and to 100% believe they totally liked each other that way. Hololive is full of artificial bullshit, but the takamori thing was so obviously bullshit that I agree entirely with what >>16752233 said.

To this day I have no idea what they were thinking with that shit. Whether it was agreed upon or not, it was a stupid fucking idea because you're supposed to let these things unfold naturally instead of starting off with it. Makes both of them look real silly a year and a half later where they only collab together if it's a full Myth collab or when Kiara calls in during Jump King.

I don't care about this shit usually, but it is one of the very few things about HoloEN that I had to step back and think "This is definitely fucking retarded." I will always think it's retarded and I'm glad that Kiara has moved on from it (right?).

>> No.16753461

>>16752997
>If what Kiara says is true then Mori basically doesn't talk to any of them behind the scenes.
Jesas. Doesn't talk to her genmates behind the scenes but talks to Connor and the TT fags. She unironically gives zero fucks about Hololive and the girls beyond promoting and boosting her shit music.
I've never been much of a fan of Kiara, but at least she is a good fit for Hololive and actually cares about Hololive as a whole and all the girls. Way better than that cunt and whore Mori.

>> No.16753523

>>16753320
I think shes trying to cover the "i like pussies, so no dick shall creep up in mine" base.

>> No.16753557

>>16753320
>Kiara has moved on from it (right?).
She totally has. The few collabs they had since then she acted fine.
Although these collabs just have this awkward feeling in it. They legit sound and talk to each other like a couple that has broken up on good terms but still feel guilty so they walk on an entire floor made of egg shells.

>> No.16753567

>>16753461
Didnt they write multiple songs behind the scene?
i dont remember none of them streaming writing the rap part of KING or the Halloween thing.
Does those not count? Did Kiwawa lied to us?

>> No.16753865

>>16752122
Based post. I was happy for her too at the start because I instantly recognised her, now I’m pretty much an anti. The recent yabs were more of an underlining thing for me as my transition from supporter to anti was gradual.

>> No.16754020

>>16752997
Makes sense since her interactions with Ame are lower than the interaction she had with even some JP as Roboco or Mel

>> No.16754155

>>16753320
The thing is, from a conceptual standpoint it's not even a half-bad pairing idea (death and phoenix), but yeah whatever they had planned for this in their heads (I half-believe it was not just them making this up individually, but also somewhat corpo-mandated on them, seeing as how directly "takamori" was also pushed even by the official channels) didn't work out because they are simply not good enough actors for that type of character play.
Mori was supposed to be the "tsundere", but with her autismo she just came off as a grumpy bitch, and Kiara was overbearingly clingy to the point of desperation. And there's no resolution or development to it, you can only sit through so many repeats of "Caaaallieee mai wifeeee!!!" vs "ugh shut up kusotori!" before it gets stale and annoying, and in the end it was more a detriment and a hindrance to their characters because they were forced into a straightjacket role together and shipfags annoyed them when they wanted to branch out.

As for why in the first place, I guess they and/or management must've seen the relative success and fan engagement that "established" JP ships like NoeFure have and thought "yeah let's do the same thing and give them something like that right from the start!", completely missing the point (those successful examples worked because they developed organically over time and weren't just manufactured/mandated between people who can't make it work), and so they gave that role to the only two people who were conveniently in the same place together at that time for offcollab tete potential

>> No.16756375 [DELETED] 
File: 331 KB, 497x501, cucks.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

the face when mori slurps your cock

>> No.16756441

>>16752122
was too lazy to think and write it out, but basically this.

>> No.16756843

>>16751999
I guess the one critiscism I have is that Mori, while clearly completely uninterested, still kept holding on to a single strand to the ship, no matter how flimsy. Just for the sake of the fanservice. She never explicitly admitted she thought it was dumb, or put her foot down about it. Whenever asked she would say something akin to "sure, we are very good friends! idk, you fans decide", and I guess that's fine, but imo not when you're not at least gonna hide your true feelings and instead be passive aggressively abrasive because you have to (except not really) force the act.

>> No.16757008

>>16752631
>The problem was that Mori is a dumb bitch that doesn't know how to act and was woefully unprepared
>theater girl can't act
I guess this is why she wasn't given any major roles except for showing off her assets.

>> No.16757291

>>16753320
tbf I think Kiara somewhat deluded herself into it, since she was very lonely and lost while in Japan. Furthermore it seems her interest in the ship started dropping like a rock after she moved back home, which probably not coincidentally, also marks the time when her mental wellbeing seemed to improve drastically.

>> No.16757474

>>16751999
>Mori was (and is) so adamant to not care about or participate in any of the usual Holo meta or idol-y type of things
You say that but she will constantly outright lie about her swears not being swears to JP members, damaging both their already weak English and her credibility to seem less vulgar.
Was probably why she was weak around Coco because she knew she couldn't lie her ass off to her when she fucked up.

>> No.16757768

>>16752997
As much as I dislike Mori's attitude, she actually interacts with other holos pretty often and in a rather wholesome way. You can watch Mumei's recent afterparty stream for proofs if you dont believe me.

>> No.16758973

>>16751498
>I don't want males!
>But I don't want yuri either!

What the fuck do you mouthbreathers want? 'Cause it's clearly not cute girls playing video games or else you wouldn't be wasting your time in this shit thread.

>> No.16759208

>>16752704
Not drinking for two days doesn't prove she's not an alcoholic. Same for Lamy.

>> No.16759442

>>16759208
I think that post was meant to be sarcastic.

>> No.16759459

>>16757768
She does NOW. Go back to the pre-IRyS debut days and she basically avoided all interaction with JP senpai and didn't really talk to her genmates off stream. She consistently snubbed Ame and Gura when they had birthday streams saying she forgot every time. It's the main reason I disliked Mori because she seemed too self involved(muh music, 5% etc.) and aloof to be in a company that is heavily about supporting each other.

>> No.16759523

>>16751498
You do realise they both agreed to put on that act, right? Or else Mori wouldn't have put Kiara in her debut without her knowing about it.

>> No.16759553

My thought on it is that Mori and Kiara probably thought that, on paper, it was a neat idea for their "characters" to have this comedy bit where there's a kind of one-sided yuri romance. It's the kind of thing both of them would think is funny, in particular Mori who loves roleplaying and that's probably one of the draws of Hololive for her.

However neither of them really thought about the fact that this "bit" would not work well in practice because Hololive isn't just an ongoing improvisational fictional skit, it's a real thing where you are real people forming real relationships. In hindsight they probably both realize it was a bad idea.

I also kind of wonder if management plays that kind of thing up at all or encourages the talents to do that. You'll recall there was a bit of that with Sana and Kronii early on in Council's lifespan which they (wisely) didn't really turn into anything.

>> No.16759593

>>16752122
Didn't you already post this in another thread?

>> No.16759620

>>16752321
>Voice tangent
Oh, it's you again.

>> No.16759684

>>16757008
I guess so. I mean look at her voice work on TTRPG and those Christmas shorts.

>> No.16759812

>>16752321
Kiara ruins COLLABS? Have you SEEN moris collabs anon???? She's easily one of the worst ones.

>> No.16760300

This thread has some quality takes on takamori. I'm surprised

>> No.16760406

>>16752066
The Myth reveal video
"Death meets Eternity"

>> No.16760724

>>16751386
just because mori is trash doesnt mean kiara magically becomes untrashed
nice try tho kfp

>> No.16760799

>>16760724
Kiara was never trash though

>> No.16761410

>>16751386
Kiara has her problems, but at least she understands Hololive.

>> No.16761805

>>16753320
Kiara has 100% moved on. If anything it’s Calli who hasn’t fully moved on, but that seems to tie more in her missing Kiara in Japan as a non-Asian she can hang around with rather than the shipping stuff. Just like Kiara’s mental health seemed to improve when going back to Europe, Mori’s seemed to decline a lot as she was left alone and started to hang out with the Trash Taste group more.

>> No.16761985

>>16761805
Mori has a lot of problems, too bad she's too proud and stubborn to admit she has them

>> No.16762299

>>16758973
They want them to play their block placing simulator

>> No.16762966

>>16761805
>it’s Calli who hasn’t fully moved on
She did ghost her the first few months Kiara moved back to Austria... But now Mori seems to be the one trying to rekindle some Takamori bits from time to time while Kiara sometimes pretends she doesn't even exist

>> No.16763353

Kiara knew the JPs plan and script out their relationships together. I'm sure she told Mori about it. I think that Mori was too busy to actually help develop the storyline, probably didn't really understand the idea and also probably thought it was lame.
Kiara's major mistake was that she went way too fucking fast. She assumed people understood her bit and went full speed ahead. Maybe she didn't get that Rushia had months and months of gen 3 calling her cute, so she wouldn't look like a one dimensional headcase. She also vastly overestimated how smart EN audiences were with most of them not yet fully understanding that vtubers are fictional.
When Mori and the rest of EN weren't helping her build her character, perhaps being overwhelmed by their instant fame, instead of stopping she actually accelerated and started doing her underdeveloped bit with JP senpais.
End result was the Pekora collab where instead of having a perfect introduction into a dramatic arc with Pekora and Moona people thought she looked like a desperate loser.

As for fixing it, I think Kiara should keep pushing the tenchou role. Having holostars on her show but avoiding other collabs with them would probably be a really smart power move.

>> No.16763414

>>16761805
In a way, I hope by the time Myth could come to Japan that they all or even just Kiara have a long talk with Mori. Personally, I think all of this stems from her not being able to go back to her family during Christmas.

>> No.16763502

>>16761805
Tbh, I think the end of Takamori was because of personal reasons between Kiara and Mori. I don't think they were actually dating, or anything like that, but what makes me sure of it is how much Kiara changed around Mori. Kiara once cried because she missed Mori and a scene in a game reminded her of when Mori gave the bracelet to her, during her birthday call-ins, the mere presence of Mori shook her and made her cry again. Mori was someone VERY important to Kiara. This is also why she pushed the ship too much, it wasn't like she was actually into Calli, she just really loved her friend and wanted to show it/play with her. Thats how Kiara acts. And suddenly, even though they seem chill with each other, its clear as day how Kiara is distant from these showings of affection. I think Mori hurt Kiara's view of their friendship and put some distance between them after Kiara moved out and now it is hard to go back because Kiara felt abandoned by her. Also, not entirely related, but something I can't get out of my head is that Mori begged Kiara to stay in Japan when they last met, she really didn't want to separate from her friend, but she might have hold some resentment for Kiara leaving. Basically, Kiara and Mori's issues run too deep for us to really understand wtf happened, but this is my theory and I think it was Mori's fault.

>> No.16763615

>>16751386
Why is KFP so eager to throw Mori under the bus? Is this how they treat their family? What awful people.

>> No.16763700

>>16763615
Because she hurt Kiara more than one time.

>> No.16763741

To be honest people getting upset about a female interacting with another male person are probably KFP incel idolfags anyway. So it is a good riddance for Calli.

>> No.16763745

>>16763615
Mori pretends to care about the rest of Myth but all she wants is clout

>> No.16763829

>>16751498
I can't believe this fucking schizo deadbeat is STILL seething about takamori and still think it was Kiara. Absolute retard

>> No.16763928

>>16763829
deadbeats are still desperately clinging to the idea their oshi was raped by Kiara, when in reality it was a false accusation

>> No.16763978

>>16761805
>Drinking buddies
>Probably gets assblasted drunk more because she keeps drinking them with them
Dumbass alcoholic needs to stay far away from the dumb bitch juice for more than just a day or two and clear her goddamn mind.

>> No.16764032

>>16763978
Mori is just going through her menhera arc pls andastan

>> No.16764038

>>16763615
>What awful people.
Just like their oshi!

>> No.16764063

>>16752997
This was kinda confirmed in one of Mori's Jump King streams. Gura basically said they never talked off-stream.

>> No.16764099

>>16763615
Eggs keep making these threads

>> No.16764132

>>16763978
Go away, mudslime Indog. Drinking is normal and Muhammad sucks my dick.

>> No.16764166

>>16763615
It's the opposite. The very first thing cuckbeats here do whenever Mori disappoints is to throw Kiara under the bus. Nice try, though.

>> No.16764167
File: 589 KB, 1002x791, 37980087-CFC9-4600-B231-0DD08158BB1F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16751386
You keep making this thread because someone keeps posting this and destroying your asshole. I'm back, bitch.

https://youtu.be/VBfgk0-kq7g

Kiara wants an Open Relationship.

>> No.16764181

>>16752122
People were hoping that Hololive would change Mori.

Mori was hoping that she could change Hololive.

She just isn't a good fit but she's already in and made herself a part of it so I doubt she'll leave anytime soon. Especially after making so much money when she was unsuccessful for so long.

>> No.16764229

>>16752997
>>16764063
This doesn't apply to Kiara and Mori when they were in Japan though. They regularly went out together and had meals together. They have also said they discussed everything about hololive in these meals before debut. There is a 0% chance they did not discuss the ship during those times. Which also makes me certain that it was something they both decided to do together.

>> No.16764291

>>16764167
Case in point. >>16764167
This deadbeat suddenly started spamming threads about this clip right after Mori gifted subs to Connor. Really interesting timing.

>> No.16764290

>>16764167
>https://youtu.be/VBfgk0-kq7g
https://streamable.com/acb91i

>> No.16764302

>>16758973
>/vt/ is one person

>> No.16764484

>>16764132
I'm a goddamn leaf and I enjoy the drink as much as the next guy, but Mori needs to lay off the bottle a bit. That shit does fuck with your brain if you're at the point where you're an alcoholic.

>> No.16764511

>>16764167
Did your brain turn off when she mentioned that the collab was sponsored in that video?

>> No.16764671
File: 50 KB, 198x280, 1642691820631.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You know, it's really interesting too see how much this place has changed his view on Kiara. When she debuted she was meet with pure fucking hatred (on /jp/), and now it's starting to get hard to find eggs. I guess people finally got used to the chicken voice.

>> No.16764742

>>16764671
I started to get used to it when it was clear it became her new actual voice

>> No.16764860

>>16763615
someone post the streamable of mori lying to kiara to her fucking face about her fake KING cover

>> No.16766015

>>16751386
someone wanna spoon feed me on what happend, which led to all those pro Kiara and anti Mori threads?

>> No.16766081

>>16751386
I'm not a fan of lesbians and I'm also not delusional enough to think I'm gomma fly to Japan to fuck a white girl.

>> No.16766082

>>16764511
Did yours instantly turn off at that part and disregard the rest of the video? She sandwiched that in to make it acceptable to dumbasses like you.

>> No.16766255

>>16751386
i agree that this was a planned ship from the beginning, propably not even planned by Mori and Kiara, but management
proof: Introduction video of Myth where they paired them + pairing them in Twitter announcements + both debut streams where they BOTH played the role of Tsundere and Lovebird.
So it got started before they even had their first collab.
Both couldn´t know who would be more successful, so saying Kiara forced it to milk viewers from Callies audience is bs, since it could have well went the other way aswell

>> No.16766321

>>16764860
https://files.catbox.moe/2tipf6.mp4

>> No.16766393

>>16764167
Kiara asked her audience if in the future she was asked to participate in spnsored collabs with males, if her audience would be ok with that

at least she asks her fans for approval first
all this shows, is that she is considerade of the feelings of her audience

>> No.16766455

>>16766321
deadbraps will pretend she was just making a joke instead of being a lying cunt

>> No.16766586

>>16764290
holy based.

>> No.16766859

>>16766255
The fact that they even referenced it in the official "Can You Do The Hololive" video is probably proof that management is trying to push it too. The only other ships they push are PekoMiko and NoeFure

>> No.16767285

>>16766082
>>16766082
The only other male collab she even hinted at as a possibility was a Holotalk in the far future, and to that she said she might not even do it anyways.
Kiara's gone on record to say she doesn't feel comfortable with male collabs before anyways, so I really don't see who you're trying to convince, all anyone has to do is actually watch the stream/clip.

>> No.16767768

>>16763353
I really don't understand how the last part relates to anything other than the retarded spergs here that flip their shit. Nobody outside of this shit hole the the majority of japs won't give a shit about an EN girl interacting with the stars. The biggest power move any of these girls could make is blocking this website and completely ignoring it and are insane rrats. The few containment breaches that show up in super chats can be ignored as well. Look at here chuubas, nothing good has ever come from trying to pander this place or it's expectations for chuubas.

>> No.16767897

>>16766321
"I saw it 50 times"
Yep that's the sound of a woman trying to convincingly lie to her friend alright

>> No.16767982

>>16764063
>Gura basically said they never talked off-stream

when? if this is true, Kiara and Gura slight diss to Mori kek

>> No.16767986

Mori should pull a kson and leave hololive and go indie. She clearly hate being part of the company.

>> No.16768046

>fast forward to a month from now
>timeloop phase normalizes
>sisters have calmed down about mori
>sisters go back to shitting on kiara
>next time mori fucks up, they'll claim kiara "was the good guy all along"
>will continue to grasp at whatever straws they can get for ina and gura
>cycle of seething at virtual anime girls continues

>> No.16768125

>>16767986
>kayfabe dies off
>no more hololive brand to leech off of for TTniggerfaggots
>gets ghosted by them
>back to indie rapper with a shitty job as JET

>> No.16768138

>>16767982
It was in the second Jump King stream I think, the one where they talked about Mori's huge ass and boobs

>> No.16768232

No, I still hate her every time I have to see her in collabs. She's always angry and bitchy when things don't go her way. Like the new Mario Party collab and Minecraft.

Also, fuck y'all, she hurt Pippa.

>> No.16768258

>>16768046
All as it should be

>> No.16768405

>>16767897
She did that to cover when she realized she'd fucked up. People tend to try to hide things via sarcasm or mock sarcasm when they fuck up. You'd know this if you ever actually interacted with anyone beyond a screen. I know human interactions can be scary and difficult but try your best!

>> No.16768641
File: 110 KB, 220x165, the-simpsons-heart-broken.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16766321

>> No.16769980

hate the brapper since debut

>> No.16770272

>>16752997
Mori is a giga autist.

>> No.16770354

>>16764484
I thought Gura was the alcoholic holo

>> No.16770567

>>16770354
in her past life, anon.

>> No.16770581

>>16770567
Why would she change?

>> No.16770744

>>16764167
It's cute because she asked us if we wanted to be in one. Meanwhile Mori just went and cheated.

Consent is key.

>> No.16770745

>>16770581
because hololive saved gura from herself, anon.
it's yagoos house of broken boys and girls for a reason

>> No.16770771

>>16770745
Then why is Mori breaking while in there

>> No.16770837

She will never fix that god awful voice of hers. I can ignore Mori but Kiara literally makes some collabs unwatchable.

>> No.16771014

>>16767768
>collab with people who are funnier, more charismatic and less popular than you
dude you're a genius

>> No.16776350

>>16763615
I don't even like Kiara and can tell shes been treated like shit by Mori

>> No.16777105

>>16763353
holostars will collab with your oshi and i'll ship them and draw a fanart of them holding hands. there's nothing you can do about it

>> No.16777168

>>16764181
Sadist part about that is I don't think she would have ever gotten connected with the people she's currently defending had it not been for the viewcount boost she got from coming on to Hololive.

>> No.16777253

>>16777168
Of course not, Calli's views and numbers out mog her roommates substantially.

>> No.16777315

>>16764181
>Mori was hoping that she could change Hololive
does she wants hololive to be another twitch ' 'friends' group?

>> No.16777410

>>16776350
i noticed this too
i don´t get why Kiara was so nice to her
Attempting to get close to Mori only damaged her (in many ways)
if she had focused on Ame and Ina from the start there would be a whole different dynamic in the group and we would propably be able to actually compliment the group alltogether instead of the drama and finger-pointing on here all the time

>> No.16777729

>>16777315
More or less. She wants to be part of the cool kids twitch clique.

>> No.16777847

>>16777410
I seriously think Kiara was invested strongly in Mori as a good friend. She was all sorts of fucked up because her 1 year visa started right when Covid hit and everything went major lockdown in 2020. She's talked about how she had no one during that time before jumping in to Hololive and she actually watched a ton of Pekora to stave off the lonelyness. Broke as fuck, she applied for Hololive when she heard there were openings and got picked. Mori lived relatively close by and both had no clue exactly what they were getting into. EN was kept a secret and the extra month long collab ban meant Kiara only had Mori to bounce off of. She became emotionally dependant on Mori during her time in Japan and that's why she was so devastated leaving and getting ghosted once she returned to Austria (I'm guessing she might have been a bit clingy at that point too). She had a hell of a first few months readjusting to life in Austria, but once she found her footing, she realized how over the top she might have been and started distancing herself from Mori (June/July).

>> No.16778708
File: 245 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16751999
I remember when I first discovered them through the A Way Out streams and the shipping stuff really did seem one-sided, forced, and awkward.

>> No.16778810

>>16770771
she belongs to the streets

>> No.16778835

>>16777315
Mori is not capable of nuance, much like a lot of newfags, Redditors, and other shitposters on this site. People fling around terms like Unicorn but what they are looking for is "idolfag" which is what many people who watch Hololive unironically are. Idols have certain situations and expectations, one of those being don't collab with groomer faggots who make glorified reaction videos. But to Mori and everyone else without a brain cell it means that Hololive is oppressive and anti male and thus should be changed to be more inclusive.

>> No.16778894

>>16776350
doesn't matter how much KFPs shits on Mori and tries to put her in a bad light, i won't like your orange whore nor feel sympathy for her

>> No.16778941

>They had the Takamori thing planned out before debut but Mori didn't even bother trying with it which made Kiara look desperate
That's the one thing Mori was right about though, the forced ship was always a dumb idea and it's good that Kiara finally got over it.

>> No.16779534

>>16778894
>tries to put her in a bad light
lol they don't have to try. Mori does it herself by associating with TT and wanting male colabs

>> No.16779758
File: 1.45 MB, 4096x2304, __takanashi_kiara_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_naokomama__aa2882e2b84947dccdee3c4b14071740.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16764290
> https://streamable.com/acb91i
She could have destroyed that unicorn like an asshole. But she didn't - she had some actual old-fashioned compassion.
I kinda had the idea that Kiara was a good person deep down, but this confirms it.
(That said, this purityfag shit is retarded, they should collab with whoever they want.)

>> No.16779826

>>16779758
Collabing with Connor is bringing Hololive into disrepute

>> No.16779897

>>16778941
Even if one person thinks the project is dumb, and is right about that, it doesn't justify halfassing it in a way that makes other people involved look bad

>> No.16780076

>>16764167
Kiara antis keep making these threads to post doxx
Stop getting baited

>> No.16783168

>>16779758
do femoids like you have feelings for Kiara?

>> No.16783391

>>16751999
Tl;dr, expecting a Peko fangirl to know anything about a functional yuri ship, see Pekomiko, was a disaster in the making.

>> No.16783645

>>16751386
Why has no-one shooped Kiara onto a picture of Venom Snake yet? It'd be pretty apt

>> No.16783782

>>16752372
>That's definitely something Kiara would think is cute.
It's something chuuni enough that I feel like Mori came up with it, suggested it, then dropped immediately while Kiara kept grasping at it because she thought it was cute

>> No.16783815

>>16779758
It's called having class and respecting your audience to some degree. While she may not like everything her fans say, she'll usually listen.

>> No.16784107
File: 2.93 MB, 1085x1932, 1641841586613.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16783815
Yeah that's why I liked when Mori shat on the faggots disrespecting her audience
It was even better when (You) seethed about it for three days straight while she went back to working on an entire fucking album

>> No.16784188

>>16751999
"could have at least gracefully wound it down."? it was. No one outside this garbage thread is making such a fucking deal, or even reminiscing out of what was just a stupid gag that they did for a while since new branch, new gen, trying things out to see what catches on or not. Take your fucking meds jesus

>> No.16784642

>>16784107
>Yeah that's why I liked when Mori shat on the faggots disrespecting her audience
That's what you think happened? lol

>> No.16784864

>>16784107
She did something much cringier than that. She shit on one of her long-time members and SC'ers and followed up by donating to other streamers on her corporate account to 'own the trolls' and seethed about it for a few more days. Mori can be friends with TT and Connor if she wants, but at least have the decency to not call them by their name and use pronouns or nicknames during your streams like every other Holo does. Instead, you're just validating their faggot egos and getting their names out there more via your corporate account.
They never would have talked had it not been for the fact that Mori was a famous youtuber. She would never have gotten into contact with TT or Connor if she didn't have the corporate name attached. It may have become an actual friendship, but the foundation it was built on was exposure.

>> No.16785109

>>16777105
>holding hands
you monster

>> No.16788792

>>16779897
If Mori actually tried to make it work, it's likely that they would have gotten better at it over time, and it might have even become a welcome staple in takamori collabs.

>> No.16789674

>>16760406
Or their bit at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ0sJQC8qkE&ab_channel=hololive%E3%83%9B%E3%83%AD%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A4%E3%83%96-VTuberGroup

>> No.16790798

>>16751498
Fair point. Kiara should not have done that. But Mori should have been more straightforward and say: No I don't want to pretend to be lesbian; instead of playing along. We know she can be straightforward when she wants.

>> No.16790915

>>16790798
I mean you either commit to something and do it with enthusiasm or just say no.

>> No.16791727

The tsundere bit of Mori was clearly scripted but she was such a terrible fucking actress that she just came off as a rude cunt (which in some ways she really is). Like what's appealing about tsundere is supposed to be the denial and the "actually she really does care" but this doesn't work when you end up looking like you genuinely DON'T care. You could tell it was blatantly acted at times, but other times it really just looked like she was being a cunt. On top of Mori's bad acting, she also clearly was only okay with the ship as long as it remained in that bit. In other words she would never allow it to progress in any way, which ends up just being annoying after a year. There was never a "oh she's finally getting through her shell" thing. It was just more and more rejection.

On top of it all it kind of painted over their actual friendship which was the worst of it all. In hindsight if they had just been friends, they would have had no reservations about "oh no we can't be TOO close", people would have been able to let the yuri rrats play out. I feel like that would have been better than the tsundere dynamic even IF said dynamic had been acted properly.

Not really related to the Takamori act, but Mori is also a bad friend who generally is fucking incapable of keeping up with the social responsibilities of a friendship (like actually paying attention to what they are doing, or communicating regularly) which led to the infamous moments of her not having watched Heart Challenger, and lying about having listened to a non-existent song. Buying gifts is the only thing she knows how to do because she's a paypig at heart, but showing up for a birthday stream? Gee oh man, that's too much work.

I don't blame them for trying it, they probably just randomly came up with it during their pre-debut meetings and were like "hey a reaper can't kill a phoenix, wouldn't it be funny if we have a tsundere relationship" or some shit and went from there. The issue is they should have realized how shit it was and adjusted accordingly. When they eventually dissolved the pair it was like "why did you take so long?"

>> No.16791912

>>16766015
Huge Mori controversy happened, Mori will be the most hated vtuber on /vt/ for a while and the KFP(some, not all) instead of showing empathy, since Kiara was once the most hated, is relishing in it.

>> No.16792055

>>16768125
lmao no, at least half of the deadbeats will follow her wherever she goes.

>> No.16792094

>Connor apologized to everyone but Kiara because she is proving him right
Delightfully devilish

>> No.16792148

>>16763353
>As for fixing it, I think Kiara should keep pushing the tenchou role. Having holostars on her show but avoiding other collabs with them would probably be a really smart power move.
That's the bit from her first months that has stayed with her and developed the longest. She loves to be told she's in control and be praised, and her fans love to play their bit as employees and underlings who constantly praise her.

>> No.16792226

>>16777315
at least move Hololive a bit in that direction(vshojo and twitch streamers) and away from idols.

>> No.16792322

>>16791727
So, Moririn's love language is gift giving.

>> No.16792552

>>16791912
You're damn right I am.

>> No.16792670

>>16792148
You're damn right I do.

>> No.16792836

>>16761805
IRyS ...

>> No.16792940

>>16792670
I don't know what's so great about that, but you do you.

>> No.16793013
File: 2.78 MB, 3760x3448, 1641953884364.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

yeah took you long enough to figure it out, Kiara is a sweetheat and an angel and the rest are bitch-hoes, except gura shes not of age

she has a new fiance now anyway

>> No.16793019

Schizophrenia cannot be treated. The only cure is a bullet to the brain. Please commit suicide onegai

>> No.16793288

I think it was Kiara's idea and Mori just went along with it, overconfident on her acting abilities. I think she still has an inflated perception of her acting skills.

>> No.16793338

>>16784864
Cope harder, faggot. No one cares about what idolniggers think. Your time has passed, Idolfaggotry needs to get out of vtubing for fucking good.

>> No.16793394

>>16791727
Nice essay esse

>> No.16793665

>>16793338
>Cope
Tell me more when we see her SC dono's in the next month or two.

>> No.16793754

>>16770744
Bitches will cheat on you and then get angry because you're not cool with them being hoes. This shit doesn't matter anon. If a girl isn't healing your heart, then she's not worth it. Continue on your journey.

>> No.16793790

>>16793665
You want to elaborate on what this is even mean to mean?

>> No.16793833

>>16766321
mean

>> No.16793939 [DELETED] 

>>16779758
The best part is that Kiara's roomate is a huge slut IRL, but she knows that this is a job and people have expectations. Truly a professional.

>> No.16793955

>>16793790
Loss of fans is the only real metric we can use to measure if doing dumb drama shit like this is impactful to her bottom line. It's still a job and she and the other girls are here to make money, and it'd be stupid to throw away good money over something as worthless as getting worked up over a SC. She handled the situation poorly.

>> No.16794063

>>16792094
>Connor is assmad that he can't get Kiara to swoon over him because she's a lesbian

>> No.16794128

>>16793955
ogey. I'm sure she wants the toxic parasocials around still. Oh, ewait, she told them to fuck off. He SC numbers aren't going to suffer one but because of a minority of schizos is mad on a Laotian cricket dessert forum.

>> No.16794186

>>16794128
>EZ money
>Larger donations on average
Ah yeah, I'm sure you want those guys leaving. They're really fucking bad for your bottom line.

>> No.16794236

>>16794128
The biggest vtuber whales are literally in love with their oshi. We know the fate of those who interact with m*les. Calli will be losing her top EN SC status to Kiara.

>> No.16794309

>>16764671
>I guess people finally got used to the chicken voice.
You never really get completely used to it, some days it sounds ok but then it peaks and pierces your ears.

The hate she got early on was because her roommate gave the impression that she didn't belong in Hololive (political opinions, lewd photos, drama and rrats).
I was at general thread when she debuted and the moment people starting posting about her roommate, the opinion of the thread about Kiara took a nosedive.

it turns out she's the one who cares the most about idol culture in her gen.

>> No.16794310

>>16794186
Keep coping. "Get woke go broke" worked wonders for you, too.

>> No.16794494 [DELETED] 

>>16793939
She hasn't done anything that's way too far from what cosplayers (or idols) usually do, and her worst scandals happened many years ago, not something that she has kept until recently.

>> No.16794512

>>16794310
Funny you use that retarded slogan, as Mori's reaction was very close to 'owning the libs'. Just as cringe and retarded.

>> No.16794565

>>16794512
Spot on, given her preference for short men.

>> No.16794735

It was a trope they thought they'd enjoy, but Mori became to invested in being dismissive, to the point of being a bitch, and Kiara put her RL loneliness on the trope, causing it to be way more realistic than should be

>> No.16796187
File: 105 KB, 320x320, 1637670063347.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16751999
All this time the one who was to blame was Mori all along...
Come to think of it, Kiara always tried to truly give the hololive experience to the EN crowd, even if she wasn't really good at it...
I'm sorry Chicken...

>> No.16796531

>>16764132
You fucking retard, there's a huge difference between drinking with moderation and needing to drink everyday or getting drunk on a weekly basis

>> No.16796598

>>16768232
Who?

>> No.16796721

>>16778835
This is the one site on the anglophone Internet that's supposed to cater to you Idolfags, but you can't even maintain a consensus here.
So what's the point? You've already lost. There is nowhere left for you to run where you won't be a joke

>> No.16796720

>>16768125
you underestimate deadkeks, they are of the same breed as tatsukeks

>> No.16796835

>>16751999
I would like to see Kiara Bravo art

>> No.16796887

>>16796721
>Consensus
It's like you're meant to freely talk how you want to actually talk. Like you're able to say what you want and anyone can do so without getting banned, downvoted, or hidden. Surprising that it leads to a lot of different opinions and mixed types of people communicating, huh?

>> No.16796933

>>16752122
Based, she just can't fit into Hololive culture.
It's actually better for her to graduate and free to do what she wants, just like Coco.

>> No.16797405

>>16796887
The point the faggot is making, retarded as he is, is that this is basically the only place where unicorns and purityfags are allowed to exist at all, and even here they're a small minority constantly getting BTFO
They have a heightened sense of self importance on this board, but in the end, do they really matter...? Are they an actual worthwile amount of the viewership, or a measly 1%? Will the profits really decrease meaningfully if they all leave? Heck it's unlikely they'll all leave even if their oshi collabs with a guy, some are just in too deep to leave regardless.

Well, it's impossible to really know right now anyways. Eventually, the numbers will show us.

>> No.16801980

>>16794186
cope

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action