[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 150 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault (8).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16583211 No.16583211 [Reply] [Original]

Continuing our previous discussion on her shit behavior and backstabbing her coworkers

(Incomplete) List of Mori lies:
>Oh yeah haha I totally have senpais I want to collab with I just coincidentally can't name any, can we please change the topic?
>Oh yeah haha I totally have hololive songs I like, I just coincidentally can't name any... Uhhh.. Uhh OH YEAH HINOTORI, the one song I know, is clearly the best! (Thank god Kiara reminded me it exists)
>I don't collab with JP's because Cover doesn't allow it when I ask! No wait, I don't collab with JP's because I'm too shy to ask in the first place!
>Yes Kiara I listened to your King cover it was great... Wait what do you mean it doesn't exist??
>Actually Kiara I TOTALLY watched the original song you made for me a long time ago, you see I just PRETENDED to not have watched it for... reasons. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I got chewed out by everyone for being a huge piece of shit, no no)
>I'm gonna continue DOOM when I get a PC, no wait, I'm gonna continue DOOM next year, no wait, I'm gonna continue DOOM next year in Summer, no wait...
>I'm gonna sing Godzilla at 1m subs (never happened)

And now
>I'll totally call in to your birthday stream Ame, this time I won't forget, I'll redeem myself from last year!
>You see, Connor PERSONALLY apologized to EVERY SINGLE EN member, I'll have you know

>> No.16583225

>>16583211
I love this stupid slut so much

>> No.16583260

>>16583211
Did the last thread hurt the feelings of Copebeats so much it was deleted?

>> No.16583270

>>16583225
Too bad she's already knee deep in Connor dick then

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action