[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 199 KB, 1280x720, FIuqID8aIAYrPPg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16230412 No.16230412 [Reply] [Original]

I can only assume they're waiting for EN3 before NijiEN collabs are allowed. Aside from Kiara and Pomu, Ollie and Selen's situation makes even less sense. It has to be upper management being overly hesitant.

>> No.16230637

>>16230412
The aura from this collab earlier was just pure sex, imagine how fucking hot a threesome with haachama and Hoshikawa would be...
But it ended up pretty cute and kino, you can tell how good of friends they are
, especially when they started calling each other pet names

>> No.16230738

>>16230637
It was adorable and their energies mesh ridiculously well.

>> No.16231646
File: 253 KB, 850x1312, matsuri coffee.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16230412
>EN3
Homostars are coming. Mouths will be foaming. The end is near. Nothing to fear. Rejoice, my brothers. So long as you have Japanese GFE, even the end of western vtubing can't weigh down your soul.

>> No.16231678

>>16231646
I didn't ask about your faggy cuck fantasy I just want the collab ban gone

>> No.16231761

>>16230412
Someone has to be extra levels of stupid if they believe there are "collab bans" between Hololive and Nijisanji. I'll give you a hint, one side already knows it doesn't exist and it isn't the newer fans.

>> No.16231764

>>16231678
So you want to make your own cuck fantasy a reality by having Hololive EN collab with the Nijihomos. I don't think you're one to be calling anyone else a cuck, homobeggar.

>> No.16231880

>>16230412
Link it, faggot

>> No.16231930

>>16230412
>>16231646
Oh right, EN3 is HolostarsEN, of course they would collab with Niji.

>> No.16231937

I can't believe Gura will collab with Vox is Ollie collabs with Selen....

You're a fucking retarded nigger I hope you know that

>> No.16232384

>>16230637
>Blondes
>One of them has heterochromia
>Both can be S

That's all I want

>> No.16234317

>>16230412
NijiEN is run by chinks. They were the liaisons between Nijisanji and Virtuareal. They were the only staff at Anycolor that were fluent in English at the time HoloEN was announced, so they were tasked with heading the Nijisanji EN branch. It's also the reason why Chinese Canadians are so over-represented in NijiEN and why there are no Americans, despite them being their main demographic. If you don't understand why a bunch of Chinese managers would shoot down any collabs between NijiEN and HoloEN/ID, then you need to spend like five minutes learning about vtuber history. The reason why NijiJP and HoloJP have collabs is because they always have, the talents are actual friends, and NijiJP isn't run by bugs.

Also, after NijiEN wave 4, every time I see a clip of the NijiEN girls, they're playing with, flirting, or talking to the NijiEN males. Their ease and ability talking to the opposite sex has finally made me realize the entire EN branch of Nijisanji is infested with stacies except for maybe Millie. And while I don't hate them or anything, I don't really want to watch them interacting with the Holo girls anymore. Sorry.

>> No.16234521

>>16230637
matsuri please

>> No.16234767
File: 52 KB, 500x500, 1631159217118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16234317
>Clipnigger makes an entire paragraph from a clip
I hate you toursits with a passion

>> No.16235024

>>16234767
I don't have time to watch full EN streams other than the Holos because I mainly watch JPs. I didn't do years of reps just to spend all day watching English vtubers. Sorry.

>> No.16236024

>>16230412
Niji is a competitor with Holo in all but EN where they are almost literal whos. Hololive will keep it that way for as long as they can. If Vshojo was smaller and streamed on Youtube it'd happen to them. If VOMS had an EN branch it'd happen to them. This is also why the EN startups get no play.

>> No.16236569

One day I want to see Holos get their Konami perms back

Then see Honhima and Pekora play MH in Peace Walker. Maybe add Patra too as well, considering Flare can vouch for her.

>> No.16236652

>>16234317
I belev

>> No.16236673

>>16235024
That's fine, you don't have to watch them. But also don't go writing dissertations about shit you don't know.

>> No.16239918

>>16236673
What is it you think I don't know? The part about NijiEN's management or the girls being stacies? The latter is just my opinion from hearing them talk with dudes so easily. That isn't something I just imagined.

The part about NijiEN's management has to do with the fact that mulitlingual chinese liaisons to virtuareel are employed by Anycolor and they didn't put out any kind of job listing for new English speaking managers on sites like linkedin at the time. This means they already had procured managers for NijiEN. The results of their recruitment speaks for itself. Their managers are without a doubt Chinese or part of the Chinese speaking community.

Keep in mind, although I do mostly watch HoloJPs, I also watch NijiJPs like Marin, Ars, and a few others from time to time. So I'm not an anti or something.

>> No.16240695

>>16231880
There are only 2 possible places where the stream can be. Are you so mentally handicapped that you can't even search 2 channels?

>> No.16240983

>>16239918
>The part about NijiEN's management has to do with the fact that mulitlingual chinese liaisons to virtuareel are employed by Anycolor and they didn't put out any kind of job listing for new English speaking managers on sites like linkedin at the time. This means they already had procured managers for NijiEN. The results of their recruitment speaks for itself. Their managers are without a doubt Chinese or part of the Chinese speaking community.
If you follow Virtualreal you know what's gonna happen if this is true, NijiEN will fucking implode

>> No.16241131

>>16240983
Neck yourself holobronie

>> No.16241309

>>16234317
>>16239918
The factual events which occurred:
>Selen announces Apex collab with Ollie
>Later Selen says the collab is cancelled

The Holobrony mental gymnastics of insanity:
>NijiEN management okayed the collab and then later reversed their decision because ???

The rational interpretation of events:
>HoloID management gave the go-ahead
>Ollie lets Selen know that this is generally all it takes since ID is pretty autonomous so Selen feels comfortable announcing the collab
>HoloEN or general higher Holo management gets wind of the collab and vetos it

>> No.16241402

>>16241131
>holobronie
Do you seriously think a regular holobronie will know let alone follow the shitshow that is virtualreal?

>> No.16241406

>>16231646
Anon, Holostars EN, or even ID, would get ignored just as hard from Hololive as Holostars JP. Whether it gets huge numbers or not, and even then the numbers bit is hard to say because it seems NijiEN took the few Holostars EOPs left.

>> No.16241476

>>16241309
>HoloEN or general higher Holo management gets wind of the collab and vetos it

The actual happenings is that the collab got canned over Ollie's health, she's still recovering from medical operation during designated Selen collab date

>> No.16242089

>>16241309
Except this is just as reasonable:
>HoloID management gave the go-ahead
>Ollie lets Selen know that this is generally all it takes since ID is pretty autonomous so Selen feels comfortable announcing the collab
>NijiEN gets wind of the collab and vetos it

In fact I believe it's more plausible as well.
As far as I'm aware, streamers in Nijisanji aren't managed the same way as Hololive. They tend to be more hands off, correct? In comparison, I 100% guarantee you that Ollie had to ask for collab approval before she told Selen yes. If Niji's don't usually need approval for collabs, Selen might have announced it without telling management. That's happened numerous times in the past. Look at what happened to Pomu and her VR chat 3D fan model. She clearly didn't run it by management before she did that stream.

Kiara also seems to have wanted to collab with Pomu but later said it wasn't happening. Think about this. Kiara was able to convince HoloEN management to let her collab with VSHOJO of all companies, so why would they bar collabs with NijiEN, a company that is way less of a risk content wise? It doesn't make any sense. HoloEN has no reason not to let them collab.

And if Nijisanji EN management has ties to China?
Not only would this explain the motive for not letting them collab with HoloEN/ID, it would explain why there are no Americans among them even though Americans are their primary demographic. Keep in mind that five/six of the eleven HoloENs are Americans.

Use occam's razor.

>> No.16242445

>>16234317
>>16239918
>>16242089
Shut the fuck up holobrony subhuman. Kiara isn't even allowed to mention Pomu's name (both her and Finana are American you fucking idiot). The ban is obviously from holo's side. It's impossible for NijiEN to have the same management as VR because Niji doesn't even have full control over them. They're co-owned and directly managed by bilibili themselves.

>> No.16242458

>>16242089
This anon is right, Holo Management has no reason not to try and foster similar relationships they have with nijiJP, nijiEN is literally nijiCN with the sheer quantity of chinese chuubas they have. Denying it is just pure cope.

>> No.16242640
File: 175 KB, 2048x946, cucked.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16242458
>Holo Management has no reason not to try and foster similar relationships they have with nijiJP
It's not the same situation you fucking retard. NijJP was more popular than hololive when they started collabing (leeching) with them. They would've blocked NijiJP collabs too if the reverse was true because that's how hololive is; they're only interested in leeching and not repaying the favor.

>> No.16242641

>>16242445
I think there was a clip going around of Mori outright saying Vox's name during a jump king stream and his Lorax rant. I'm guessing they don't really care that much though in this case because Mori could overpower her tiny managers in Japan.
I still think it could be down to HoloEN's management, compared to HoloJP or ID they seem super restrictive. It makes sense why when looking at the rest of the western anime/vtubing scene and all the clout chasers out there, but it also seems like the management just doesn't want to do anything that could potentially put more eyes on their competition.

>> No.16242649

>>16242089
>Look at what happened to Pomu and her VR chat 3D fan model. She clearly didn't run it by management before she did that stream.
She did run it by management. In the 3D VRchat stream itself, she talked about how she didn't think management would approve it, but when she tried asking (at the request of chat and Selen), her manager surprisingly approved. As for why she isn't using it now, nobody knows. Could be because it was a fanwork that needs formal contracts so the owner doesn't go to AC asking for a cut of donos, could be because it needs to be fixed and re-rigged (if you watch the stream, there were glitches with the model), or could be someone higher-up blocking it after the fact because it was almost accurate to her model.

>Think about this. Kiara was able to convince HoloEN management to let her collab with VSHOJO of all companies, so why would they bar collabs with NijiEN, a company that is way less of a risk content wise? It doesn't make any sense. HoloEN has no reason not to let them collab.
HoloEN has a big reason to not let them collab: NijiEN is their direct competition on the same platform. Vshoujo isn't seen as competition because their content is too different and they are on a different platform.

>And if Nijisanji EN management has ties to China?
They don't, that's a shitpost someone came up with because "China staff can speak English", completely ignoring the fact that IN staff did (who were present in Wave 1's interviews), and ID staff does (remember that NijiID hosted the NijiEN debut stream)

>it would explain why there are no Americans among them even though Americans are their primary demographic. Keep in mind that five/six of the eleven HoloENs are Americans
Pomu, Finana, Shu, and potentially Petra are in the US.

>> No.16242770

>>16242641
It's always Omagatranny's fault when there's an issue with EN collabing.

>> No.16242824

>>16242649
Reimu is also in the US.

>> No.16242895

>>16242649
>Vshoujo isn't seen as competition because their content is too different and they are on a different platform.
The Vshojo collabs were leeching. That's the only reason they happened. Nyanners is more popular than Kiara and Ironmouse gets better numbers than Mori most of the time.

>> No.16243123

>>16231646
>even the end of western vtubing can't weigh down your soul.
That's a GOOD thing. Fuck, I hate you newfags.

>> No.16243922

>>16242445
Are you ready to eat your own shit, anon?
https://streamable.com/4hb9xn
Kiara says Pomu all the time you stupid fuck.

Also I never said that NijiEN management are the managers for Virtuareal, you insufferable smoothbrain faggot. Do you not know what a liaison is? Are you an ESL retard? Go look at their Linkedin. Anycolor has chink staff, you complete fucking moron. Otherwise, how the fuck do you think Nijisanji and Virtuareel communicate? Smoke signals? Kill yourself. You aren't smart enough to post here, and that's pathetic because the bar is even lower than your oshi's view numbers.

>> No.16244634

>>16242649
>She did run it by management.
This would really surprise me, because 3D reveals have been a major event in both Nijisanji and Hololive for years. The reason why HoloEN's VRchat models are deformed is so it won't take away from the real thing, which is supposed to be a momentous occasion. The Japanese are usually particularly anal about this kind of thing, especially since 3D debuts are also tied to seniority. So I would expect Pomu cutting in line and debuting a 3D model before her senpai would be uncomfortable at best and disrespectful at worse. Pomu is now using a deformed VRchat model so this supports what I've assumed this entire time.

>NijiEN is their direct competition on the same platform.
NijiJP is direct competition for HoloJP and yet they collab all the time. So that argument falls short.

>They don't... IN staff did (who were present in Wave 1's interviews), and ID staff does (remember that NijiID hosted the NijiEN debut stream)
Anycolor has mulitlingual chinese staff. That is a fact. Check their linkedin. They are most likely there to translate between Anycolor and Virtuareal and are likely polyglots.
Besides Noor who became part of staff, IN staff were let go when the branch closed. Indonesians are notoriously incompetent when it comes to English proficiency and the branch staff are probably no exception. Hana Machia is fluent and that's why she hosted the EN debut stream along with another ID, but that doesn't mean the ID staff run the EN branch, it just means those two were the most competent with English among the existing talents at the time.

>Pomu, Finana, Shu, and potentially Petra are in the US.
I was almost positive that both Pomu and Finana are Canadian. I admit I don't know anything about shu but isn't Petra in particular Chinese Canadian?

>> No.16244944

>>16244634
amazing how you dont really know anything ...

>> No.16245079

>>16244634
>NijiJP is direct competition for HoloJP and yet they collab all the time. So that argument falls short.
Because HoloJP leeched from NijiJP back in the day, and NijiJP still has a significant foothold in Japan, which HoloJP still wants a piece of. Plus, both names are well known in Japan, so there is no use trying to "hide" the competition. That is not the case in EN, where HoloEN took the vast majority of the pie that NijiEN is having to catch up on, and where many HoloEN viewers do not know of NijiEN's existence. It makes complete sense that Omega wouldn't want HoloEN to show their viewers their NijiEN competition.

>Anycolor has mulitlingual chinese staff. That is a fact. Check their linkedin. They are most likely there to translate between Anycolor and Virtuareal and are likely polyglots.
Still plays no role in NijiEN. Thinking that VR staff manage NijiEN is even more far-fetched than thinking IN or ID played a hand in running EN.

>but isn't Petra in particular Chinese Canadian?
Part Chinese yes, part Canadian doesn't seem like it, as she has horrible ping to both Elira (CA East) and Selen (CA West).

>> No.16245751

Why don't you nijiENs embrace being the CPC supporting Chinese loving corporation?
This attempt to poorly explain away Chinese national management of nijiEN is pathetic.
Seriously, do what anon said and google "liaison "

>> No.16245897

>>16245751
NijiEN staff are too busy managing 15 vtubers to do any "liason" to China. Come up with a better rrat

>> No.16245988

>>16245897
They are Chinese ESLs that anycolor already had hired
You can collab with Virtual Real and not hololive
Accept the reality instead of blaming another company that collabs with indies, nijisanji and every single company

>> No.16246015

Tribalniggers are the worst.

>> No.16246029

>>16245988
>Source: Dude trust me

>> No.16246079

>>16244944
>>16245079
>>16245897
>>Thinking that VR staff manage NijiEN is even more...
Stop right the fuck there. They aren't VR staff you fucking idiot. They are Anycolor staff. They work in Japan at the Niji offices. When did I say they were VR staff? You are the second retard who said I said this, but I never did. They are Chinese working in Japan. They are most likely polyglots and are hired as producers but whose real job is translation and talking with foreign investors. This is common for Japanese businesses managing parts of their business overseas, And guess what? Hololive has a couple too. Even now. One of them is from Singapore and went to a Chinese university for a media degree. Again. You all are retards. Go look at their linkedin. All the information is there. Stop denying it. I guarantee you these chinese "producers" were given an expanded role overseeing the production of NijiEN. You keep coming at me like I don't know what I'm talking about. I've done my homework. I've done my reps. It's about time for you to do yours.
'

>> No.16246275

>>16245079
I don't know if you're ESL, but first of all, don't use CA as an abbreviation for Canada. CA means California to most people.
Second Canada is as big as the US and their cable internet is notoriously bad because of a monopoly by Bell. Her having horrible ping to both Elira and Selen is to be expected, because that's just how Canada's Internet is, especially if she isn't living on the coast. Second, American's often have better ping to Canadian coast cities, so that actually hurts her case for being American. But overall, it means nothing, because the continent is huge and has tons of different Internet companies. She could literally be anywhere, but again, I'm pretty sure she is Chinese Canadian, as do the fans in Rosemi's split.

Seriously, if you don't know anything about America or Canada then your opionion of where she's from is worthless and you need to shut the fuck up.

>> No.16246364

>>16243922
>Are you ready to eat your own shit, anon?
Nice try retard. That's an oldass clip before she was forbidden from mentioning her. She says "a certain forest fairy" now.

>Do you not know what a liaison is? Are you an ESL retard? Go look at their Linkedin. Anycolor has chink staff, you complete fucking moron
Stop backpedaling you slandering matomenigger holobrony. You were talking about management. There's no way a staff which is assigned to a completely different position would be NijiEN's manager. They would be too busy for that.

>> No.16246383

>>16246275
>I don't know if you're ESL, but first of all, don't use CA as an abbreviation for Canada. CA means California to most people.
Only if you're a burger. The world at large recognizes CA to mean Canada.

As for Petra's location, all of the Canadians in NijiEN have good ping to each other, EXCEPT for Petra, who has bad ping to everyone. The common thought is that Petra is in Hawaii, and not on the main continent, which would explain her high ping and stream times.

>> No.16246420

>>16246079
>says hololive has Chinese working for them too
>but these random Chinese that Niji has as well are 100% NijiEN's managers even though they are assigned to a completely different position, meaning they would be too busy to be managers
The absolutely state of holobrony matomeniggers. Kill yourself you waste of oxygen. You're a gossiping tranny.

>> No.16246426

There’s no point trying to prevent exposure to nijien. Anyone interested in English vtubers has likely heard of them.
HoloEn views are just inflated by foreigner guys the same way luxiem’s views are inflated by foreign girls.

>> No.16246564

>>16246383
>only if you're a burger.
you say as you post on a burger site made by burgers and predominately used by burgers.

>>16246420
Guess who helped organize and produce HoloEN initially, you braindead shit? Guess who updated their linkedin resume to include production role at Niji, you retard faggot? That's right. The multilingual chink staff.

>> No.16246607

>>16246564
>production role
It's suddenly the same thing as management now even though it could mean a million different things. This doesn't make sense in the first place because Coco is already gone. Hololive's Chinese staff kicked her out. See what kind of stupid rumors I can make up on my own as well?

>> No.16246625

>>16246564
>you say as you post on a burger site
Glad you brought that up. .CA is the TLD for Canada, further cementing the fact that CA refers to Canada.

>Guess who updated their linkedin resume to include production role at Niji, you retard faggot? That's right. The multilingual chink staff.
So what does that have to do with NijiEN?

>> No.16246666

Remember anons, it's never Hololive blocking collabs. It's everyone else blocking them from collabing.

>> No.16246692

There's no arguing with people with hololive derangement syndrome
Everything is this small, 100 employee start ups fault
A company with Chinese ties and Chinese investors and Chinese staff boycotting collabs with a specific company? It's obviously the company that collabed with trash tastes and vshojos fault
If the taiwan thing happened in 2019, nijiniggers would have locked cover out in Japan too
By then they were just too big though

>> No.16246703

>>16246607
The fact that both Cover and Anycolor have Chinese on staff, means that those Chinese are secretly running all operations and making all managerial decisions, with orders coming directly from the Chinese government itself. This is not a conspiracy, but a proven fact, just look at their linkedin resumes.

>> No.16246706

>>16246666
Name one company that cannot collab with hololive besides beijingsanjiEN

>> No.16246752

>>16246706
Where are the collabs with the other EN groups? Prism, Tsunderia, WACTOR, Cyberlive and so on. I won't say Phase since I can understand not working with them.

>> No.16246770

>>16246706
I have yet to see a collab between HoloEN and smaller English corpos. They've had over a year and a half to do it, but have yet to do one.

>> No.16246792
File: 570 KB, 1331x4297, Planning Director.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16246607
I don't know what to tell you. You're a fucking moron. Here's the one at Cover's linkedin. She joined Cover around September 2020. Guess who were debuting at that time? The one at Cover stayed after the chinkout and so she's probably not hostile to Hololive. But I can't say the same for the ones at Nijisanji.

>>16246625
If you weren't an ESL retard you would have read my earlier post where I said this is common for Japanese companies to put SEA or chinese polyglot staff in "producer" roles to fulfill various duties regarding managing the company's interests overseas. Japanese are terrible when it comes to learning other languages. The Chinese staff at Anycolor changed their resumes around the time that NijiEN was announced.

>> No.16246794

>>16246692
>A company with Chinese ties and Chinese investors and Chinese staff
Aka Cover you clueless drone. Coco is gone and she didn't leave on good terms. It was literally because she was bombarded with restrictions aka the banishment room. There wouldn't be an issue collabing now that the "problem maker" is gone.

>> No.16246810

>>16246752
>>16246770
They blacklisted Hololive out of jealousy, not Cover's fault.

>> No.16246817

>>16246792
She forced Coco out of the company. Prove me wrong holobrony.

>> No.16246850

>>16246810
Holy shit MEDS
Any small English corpo would kill to have a collab with a HoloEN girl, because that gets tens of thousands of new eyes on them. There is no way they would block HoloEN out of "jealousy".

>> No.16246899

>>16246850
Not him but I did see an anon bring up the possibility of the small corpo girls not asking for a collab because they wrongly think they'll get rejected. Of course there's no way for us to know this, but I think it'd be pretty funny if the whole Hololive cage was brought about by the smaller vtubers just being too shy to approach.

>> No.16246902

>>16246752
Has nijisanjiEN even collabed with those groups? Have those groups even collabed with each other? Has there even been an attempt at a collab?
The only times there's been canceled collabs in hololive is between nijiEN and all of hololive
Projects get canceled, streams are delayed due to sickness, but no outright cancelation of collabs, unlike another company
A giant billion dollar conglomerate

>> No.16246964
File: 24 KB, 1618x163, banishment room.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I see this is the official matometranny now thread so holobronies have to stop with the cognitive dissonance and believe Narukami's word that Coco was sent to the banishment room because of their Chinese staff and investors.

>> No.16246971

>>16246794
Cover literally got kicked out of china and can't even play genshin impact
You people are insane

>> No.16246986

>>16246817
What if I said I agree with you? What if I said she's probably the reason why Coco was prevented from collabing with HoloEN for so long? Then What, faggot? What does that have to do with the topic of the other posts? The fact is there are Chinese working at these companies including production roles at Anycolor.

>> No.16247019

>>16246902
Yes, NijiEN has collabed with Prism and WACTOR, has had irl meetups with Tsunderia, and has shown up in Cyberlive chats.
Can't say I've ever seen HoloEN do anything similar.

>> No.16247026

>>16246986
Holo derangement syndrome
Everything has to be about hololive
Just like, in other places, everything has to be about the US if you're talking about a certain country
As a Canadian, CA is California. CAN is Canada you third worlder

>> No.16247084

>>16246986
She is gone. What would be the problem in collabing with holoEN now? The chinks aren't dumb. They wouldn't deny a good business opportunity like that just because of something which is not a problem anymore. Not to mention there's the higher Niji management as well that have the final say on this. They would definitely want holoEN-NijiEN collabs for the exposure and incline potential alone.

>> No.16247117

>>16247084
Naive fucking retard
Why don't you go look up Fubukis twitter tags?

>> No.16247148

>>16247026
Hello retard leaf. I'm the one that posted
>>16246275
>>16246792
>>16246964
>>16246986
among others. You weren't able to follow the reply chain and so you made a mistake.

I was merely demonstrating to these idiots that there are Chinese staff at both Cover and Anycolor, some of which have production roles in their English branches. In cover's case one of the planning directors of HoloEN is Chinese. It's not unreasonable to think she may have been partly responsible for Coco not being able to collab with HoloEN until she announced her graduation. Coco herself said HoloEN management were ignoring her requests for collabs.

>> No.16247169

>>16247117
What does Fubuki have to do with EN? EN barely ever interacted with Coco. Wouldn't it make more sense to blacklist holoJP collabs in that case? I swear, holobronies do not have a brain. They just want to develop the most ridiculous mental gymnastics they can to continue sucking corporate cock as hard as possible.

>> No.16247185

>>16247084
Chinks are still spamming Hololive chats. During the Mario Kart tournament, every member's chat was being spammed by chink bots because the collab included Fubuki. You're a fucking imbecile who has no idea what you're talking about. The chinese are deranged.

>> No.16247200

>>16247185
Okay, so why is it EN that is blacklisted and not holoJP then? Can you please answer that question?

>> No.16247208

>>16247148
Okay... and?

>> No.16247226

>YOU blocked the collab
>No, YOU blocked it
Why does it matter?

>> No.16247238

>>16247148
Sorry, I misquoted the third one there. I meant I posted
>>16246275
>>16246564
>>16246792
>>16246986

>> No.16247253

>>16247208
And... you're a retarded leaf who thought I was someone else.

>> No.16247269

>>16230412
I thought NijiEN fans despised Holo and wouldn't touch it with a 10 feet pole. Why beg for collabs then?

>> No.16247274

>>16247200
hololive is TOO BIG in Japan to ignore
No EN are not too big in the west to ignore
The % of their viewers who are fans of Japanese or Indonesian holos or straight up JOPs is way higher than other EN corps, look at the cull, and the entire market is unsaturated and empty, waiting to explode
Right now is actually the perfect time to block out your main competition in a purely business standpoint

>> No.16247285

>>16247269
Kiara is the one begging for the collab, and it's frankly getting annoying. Keep your chicken away from my oshis

>> No.16247292

>>16247269
We do but we do not admit holobronies slandering us and trying to shift the blame on who banned the collabs which was obviously Cover. I don't give a single shit if they don't happen, but holobronies need to stop trying to use this to slander us.

>> No.16247293

>>16247253
You're a dumbass and I'd strangle you in the streets
Meet me at any sky train chink

>> No.16247304

>>16247148
See this now, Coco siad it was "creative difference" when she quit, yet we see Kson doing the same things as when she was with cover.
This only lend credence that it may have been "management" behaviour that semi-force her to quit.

>> No.16247321

>>16247200
Because the Chinese who are involved in a production role for NijiEN are most likely nationalistic chinks that are preventing the branch from collabing with HoloEN/ID. They have no power over NijiJP which is run by Japanese.

>> No.16247350

>>16247321
And remember, EN is still black listed by CN, judging from the sponsorship

>> No.16247359

>>16247292
Kiara would have had her collab by now if this was Cover, lol
She walks all over her manager
As a jp only fan, I find it funny new nijiEN fans claim slander and instantly put blame on the small, already ostracized company instead of the huge billion, doll conglomerate run by a trust fundie slandering hololive for no reason
It's only brought up by nijisisters to talk about how it's cover fault
Hololive derangement syndrome

>> No.16247361

>>16247293
Are you really this retarded? Is it not clear from my posts that I'm American? I told you I'm the one that told that anon that most people here will think CA means California, not Canada. Why the fuck do you think I'm a chink, you syrup guzzling leaf?

>> No.16247364

>>16247226
It doesn't but it's funny to see the "no leeching allowed" mentality fall in order to say it's actually the other side that said no.

>> No.16247370

>>16247321
A random producer does not have the final say on anything. It is more way likely for the PLANNING DIRECTOR to have forced Coco out of the company than that.

>> No.16247389

>>16247361
Ohh you're just a fucking idiot
Underaged

>> No.16247406

>>16247370
*way more likely

>> No.16247410

>>16247359
Anonchama you can walk over your manager all you want but you can't bring someone onto your stream without permission.

>> No.16247413

>>16247370
Your'e quoting me talking about the chinese at Niji, I already showed them the HoloEN planning director. >>16246792

>> No.16247417

Oh wow, holobrony retarded mental gymnastics turned this thread into a garbage.
In reality, everything is quite simple - it's Cover that blocking NijiEN collabs with any Holo branches.
The reason - business matter, not letting hololive fanbase learn about NijiEN's existence.
All this retarded Chinese staff argument is completely retarded and falls apart after mentioning that Ollie collabed both with Hana (who collabed with VirtuaReal and participated in BiliBili concert), Gundou, and some other NijiID chuubas.

>> No.16247418

>>16247359
>Kiara would have had her collab by now if this was Cover, lol
>She walks all over her manager
She doesn't walk over Omega though. Omega has a reason to not let HoloEN collab with NijiEN. He doesn't want HoloEN viewers to get exposure to NijiEN.

>> No.16247434

>>16247410
You don't know their contracts nor have you ever worked in a creative industry have you? Admit it.

>> No.16247438

>>16247389
Whatever dude. I'll call you a fucking cup or whatever shit it is you people say on your way to CEGEP. Go rake yourself, leaf.

>> No.16247444

Haachama and Hoshikawafriend
Okayu and Aqua and siina and sasakifriend
Kiara and Pomustrangers
Ollie and Selenstrangers

>> No.16247455

>>16247434
Do YOU know their contracts?

>> No.16247458

>>16247417
>companies other than nijiEN collab with hololive
You're so close to getting it

>> No.16247482

>>16247413
Yes, you're literally self-owning yourself and confirming that Chinese have more power over holoEN than they do on NijiEN since all you can find for them are random producers instead of a high position like planning director.

>> No.16247501

>>16247444
Apparently Kiara brought up Pomu on stream days before NijiEN was even announced, so it does seem they somehow know each other.

>> No.16247504

>>16247455
No, but from what every holo says they just need to convince their manager and not some higher level middle man, cover isn't big enough for that set up

>> No.16247526

>>16247504
Nothing stopping a higher-level manager (like Omega) from telling all the lower-level managers to block NijiEN collabs.

>> No.16247535

>>16247458
Are you that dumb? My post literally contains an answer on your retarded comment:
>The reason - business matter, not letting hololive fanbase learn about NijiEN's existence.
NijiEN is what Cover's afraid of. It's not NijiJP (which they can still leech off), not NijiID, whose fanbase are mostly indos, not other companies, that are either not a threat or contained in a different platform, it's fucking NijiEN, they are terrified of.

>> No.16247560

>>16247417
It could potentially go further than just NijiEN, since the range of ID and JP vtubers that HoloID has collabed with is much larger than EN. They collab with 2 views freely, but that freedom comes to a halt with EN and they only collab with Merryweather for a talk show and Vshoujo. Moona did collab with her sisters, but that's an outlier. I think that's all that really needs to be said, even the branch that has relaxed collab rules can't freely collab with EN vtubers.

>> No.16247616

>>16247418
Think about this, what is more likely to try this sort of strategy
A small company with a start up structure and barebones management undergoing growing pains trying to keep up with their explosion of popularity
Or the giant, corporation owned by investment groups, Sony, other huge Japanese companies, with the management to initiate the
It comes down to, do you believe Cover are supervillians specifically against nijisanjiEN or is the giant company acting like a giant company with teams of lawyers and a giant group of middle management

>> No.16247678
File: 109 KB, 900x900, HoloApple.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16247616
Cover are always the villains of course. They're the Apple of vtubing after all.

>> No.16247698

>>16247616
If we are talking about business, then it's gonna be 100% Cover, because Anikara would only benefit from those collabs, while Cover is terrified from a single thought of NijiEN growth.

>> No.16247707
File: 108 KB, 1079x720, fagoo macfag.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16247678
Here's le Yagoo happily posing with his Apple Macbook

>> No.16247712

>>16247616
Anon Cover isn't some tiny company anymore, this isn't 2019. It's not even about being "villains" or whatever, it's about trying to maintain your headstart in a particular market that you're finding success in. Using your description of both companies, it makes a lot of sense that the smaller company would want to keep whatever advantages they have rather than give them up for no reason.

>> No.16247721

>>16247482
Holy shit anon. You're completely missing the point. I'm feeling nice though, so I'll go over it one more time.

There are chinese at both companies. The one at Cover became a planning director for HoloEN in September 2020. I personally believe she prevented Coco from collabing with HoloEN during that time from what Coco herself said.
The ones at Anycolor changed their resumes to producers when NijiEN was announced. I'm not sure what they were doing there before, but it probably had something to do with communicating with Anycolor's overseas interests including Virtuareal. If they are indeed involved with the production of NijiEN, then I think it's likely that they are nationalistic and are preventing NijiEN from collabing with HoloEN due to their hatred of Cover and Hololive from the chinkout.

>> No.16247731

>>16247707
Off-topic, but he has suck a fucking punchable face.

>> No.16247746

>>16247678
>apple bad
I'd much prefer being apple if nijisanji is the Microsoft of this relationship

>> No.16247770

>>16247712
Cover is still tiny compared to anycolor, go look at how many each company employs

>> No.16247805

>>16247418
This is absolutely retarded. You are only seeing this situation through your hate boner for Hololive. HoloEN doesn't give a shit if people see NijiEN. They're confident enough in their own company that people aren't going to switch from one to the other. You sound like a child.

>> No.16247817

>>16247721
Producers do not have the fucking final say on anything. Get that through your head. Stop shifting goalposts. You were talking about managers before. Producers aren't managers.

>> No.16247847

>>16247731
>suck a fucking
Freudian slip, anon? You want to suck his dick that badly, huh?

>> No.16247848

>>16247817
People can change careers, that's the point retard. People aren't robots despite Xi's best attempts.
NTA

>> No.16247865

>>16247770
Cover still brings in a good amount of dough themselves, the number thread might even speculate they bring in more than Anykara. Either way the second half of the post still stands. If you have a lead it's in your interest to keep it. I'm not saying this to be an anti, it's just a business decision.

>> No.16247887

>>16247805
>Schedules streams over every NijiEN debut
About that...

>> No.16247900

>>16247848
>100% confirmation that there's a chink in a high position who has stranglehold on holoEN
>0% confirmation that NijiEN has even a Chinese manager, it's only rumors spread by gossiping trannies like (You)

>> No.16247920

>>16247721
Not him, but you've only provided one single proof, and even this proof was about Cover's Chinese employee. And you know what, I don't give a shit about Holo's Chinese employees. So you'll be pulling info from your ass until you provide proofs for:
>The ones at Anycolor changed their resumes to producers
List of them and the fact that they changed resumes
>when NijiEN was announced
Precise dates
>but it probably had something to do with communicating with Anycolor's overseas interests including Virtuareal
This too
>If they are indeed involved with the production of NijiEN
There are no "if's" when you are proving something, provide real proof that they are involved.

And after you manage to provide all proofs, prove that there are no Chinese staff in NijiID and why they allowed NijiID chuubas to collab with Ollie.

>> No.16247958

>>16247865
HololiveEN is not in direct competition with nijisanjiEN despite how much you want it to be
Viewer demographic statistics exist, and it's plain to see
They are in direct competition with vshojo who they collabed with.
This is the money (chinks, producers) being Chinese nationalists
And producers DO get final say in a lot of things, they are the representation of investors in management, in fact only the CFO and CEO would be higher up in some producers cases
Stop yelling at cover about it, it's pathetic

>> No.16247978

>>16247084
chinks are as dumb as the anglo woke twatter army. are you saying twatter commie niggers are clever. theyve now totally controlled anglo media and ruined every kind of business. chinks are the same corruptors.

>> No.16248045

>>16247958
>They are in direct competition with vshojo
Totally incorrect. Vshoujo's audience and content is totally different from Hololive's. Hololive is much more similar to Nijisanji in content and performance. (of course, since Hololive copied it from Nijisanji in the first place)

>> No.16248080

>>16247958
>HololiveEN is not in direct competition with nijisanjiEN despite how much you want it to be
So is there overlap in the fanbase or not? Vshoujo is on an entirely different platform to HoloEN whilst NijiEN is on YouTube with them. It makes perfect sense they would consider NijiEN direct competitors.
>Producers DO get the final say.
Cool, then Omega banned NijiEN. Glad we can agree.

>> No.16248083

>>16248045
>incorrect
Nijisanji is nothing like Hololive

>> No.16248091

>>16247958
>HololiveEN is not in direct competition with nijisanjiEN despite how much you want it to be
>They are in direct competition with vshojo who they collabed with.
Nice joke, funny one.

>> No.16248149

This chink argument doesn't really explain why none of the other small corpos can't collab with HoloEN.

>> No.16248151

The best part is, they don't know anything about what their oshi is going through
When one of them graduates, they'll open their eyes
Lulu needs justice

>> No.16248174

>>16248149
ALL of the EN small corpos have hyper nationalist chink employees.

>> No.16248212

>>16247958
>HololiveEN is not in direct competition with nijisanjiEN

>Before NijiEN males debut
>Not a single word about HolostarsEN and current Holostars even denying even a chance of HolostarsEN.
>After NijiEN males debut and success
>In a span of a fucking week, Cover dropped a shit-ton of clues of incoming HolostarsEN

Fucking kek

>> No.16248215

>>16248149
Vshojo, VOMS, trash taste, etc.

>> No.16248241

>>16248215
>small
Stop listing leeching targets.

>> No.16248255

Omegatranny is definitely the reason that Holo EN cant have collabs with other agencies, given that JP has normally had. The Polka and Himawari collabs a few weeks ago were quite fine. It didnt have any stupid censorship. They openly talked about each other and Niji/Holo things.

>> No.16248268

>>16248215
>Different platform + numbers
>A whopping one collab, which is pretty surprising desu.
>Kadokawa

>> No.16248270

>>16248212
Nijisanji's entire English branch was in response to HololiveEN. It's a common back and forth.
Also HolostarsEN isn't happening. I will anti every single vtuber into dust if it does.

>> No.16248312

>>16248215
>Vshojo
Different platform and fanbase
>VOMS
Fucking tiny company, not a single chance they would grow big to be any kind of thread to Cover
>Trash taste
Leeching

>> No.16248329

>>16248312
>Misusing thread and threat
Gentlemen, we found the ESL

>> No.16248351

>>16248312
The Vshojo ones were leeching too.
Nyanners >>> Kiara in terms of popularity by a mile
Ironmouse numbers >>> Mori numbers

You aren't gonna see Cover sending Gura to collab with Vshojo.

>> No.16248396

>>16248270
>Nijisanji's entire English branch was in response to HololiveEN. It's a common back and forth.
Yes, but a very late response, unfortunately.
>Also HolostarsEN isn't happening. I will anti every single vtuber into dust if it does.
I wouldn't be so sure, bro.

>> No.16248456

Another NijiHolo collab tonight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyTAQpB-ox8

>> No.16248473

>>16248456
>sending The Hand to leech off some poor girl
Fucking Cover

>> No.16248620

>>16248456
God Ngo is cute

>> No.16248635

>>16248620
minasama~ (undefeated under heaven)

>> No.16249223

>>16248456
Well, glad to see the queen of NicoNico is making connections.

>> No.16250650

Some of you have never interacted with a chink hive and it shows

>> No.16251081

>>16242458
What fucking relationship? Haachama, Suisei, Okayu, Aqua collab with Niji only because they're friends irl. It doesn't have anything to do with them being Niji or Hololive at all. If they're not friends irl, then the collab wouldn't happen because Niji doesn't have anything to give to Hololive, those Niji girls would be ignored just like all the males.

>> No.16251168

>>16251081
Why is the EOP yelling

>> No.16252348

>>16251168
Heh, how can I be an eop when I exclusively watch JP vtubers? I watch Holo, Niji, smaller corps, and bigger indies. I know what they're like, Hololive is a hostess club-like group, they're good at making money and they take their jobs very seriously, everything is about business and there's no such thing as friendship outside of their company. Niji is a group of college kids coming together to fuck and do drugs, they don't care about their fans, they become vtuber to have fun among themselves and they never take anything seriously.

>> No.16253419
File: 16 KB, 331x284, 1636051748558.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16246364
>>16242445
>>16242641
>Kiara can't mention Pomu
Uhhh.... Threadreaderchama....
https://youtu.be/Xefr784MCkM?t=5399
This was after she started "forest fairy" shit by the way...

>> No.16253666
File: 2.08 MB, 1085x1080, 1616331195869.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16253419
She also says it three times here
https://youtu.be/5N9YguERWJg?t=4985

and around here
https://youtu.be/5N9YguERWJg?t=12063

still after the forest fairy shit btw

>> No.16253823

>>16247285
>>16247292
cope

>> No.16253864

>>16234317
I just hope Rosemi will make it to HoloEN before niji collapses

>> No.16253890

>>16253419
>>16253666
Their rrats... Killed....

>> No.16254047

>>16247285
Kiara could have done a collab on her roommate account if she really want it. But she didn't, cuz that was not what she really wanted.

>> No.16254084

>>16247292
What a hypocrite, with collab fee n shit

>> No.16254098
File: 32 KB, 271x403, 1631707852682.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16254047
Why are all ESLs retarded?

>> No.16254113

>>16254047
learn english

>> No.16254142

>>16254047
She hasn't because she knows she would get in trouble with management if she did.

>> No.16254174

>>16254142
>samefagging you own stupid ESL comment with your own stupid ESL explanation
Jesus christ

>> No.16254345

>>16254174
What's wrong with the English in >>16254142 ?

Also,
>samefagging you own
>you own
Pot, kettle

>> No.16256823
File: 2.78 MB, 3760x3448, 1626929739380.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16253666
The need to fuck already

>> No.16256924
File: 18 KB, 400x300, 5f2d0fd57b86e792dbbf59cf1493d157--spiderman-meme-humor-meme.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16253419
>>16253666
WHERE ARE THE PICS OF ANON EATING HIS OWN SHIT DAMNIT!

>> No.16257035

>>16253419
>>16253666
Clearly trying to reduce the mentions and just sneaking it here and there. The collab isn't happening, so she must get in trouble with her manager for doing that.

>> No.16257177
File: 193 KB, 463x453, 1631837134174.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16257035
>The collab isn't happening
Not the point fag. Point was the nigger said she can't mention her name and started saying "forest fairy" which was clearly wrong. She can say what she wants
>so she must get in trouble with her manager for doing that
I can tell you're a nijionly fag, so I'll spoonfeed you:
No, Jenma will literally let Kiara do anything she wants. She even supported the Vei and Nyanners collab. Jenma literally doesn't care.

and no, Omega isn't a manager before you bring that shit up

>> No.16257191

>>16257035
>Clearly trying to reduce the mentions
You're moving the goalpost anon

>> No.16258205
File: 3.17 MB, 2480x3508, 1625707356749.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16256823
uwa

>> No.16258868
File: 61 KB, 1514x720, 1616719623474.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A reminder from a previous thread

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action