[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-11: Warosu is now out of maintenance. Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 5 KB, 207x243, 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15544597 No.15544597 [Reply] [Original]

Yagoo-damn it feels good not knowing anything about the idol's behind the scenes. I can appreciate them for their characters, untainted by the information that has made all of you people so jaded. I wish I could tell all of you how to be as pure as I, but I'm afraid it's too late.

>> No.15544653

>>15544597
upvoted my good sir!

>> No.15544884
File: 387 KB, 801x298, 1635252271476.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15544884

>>15544597

>> No.15544926
File: 291 KB, 220x196, 6.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15544926

>>15544884
>I'm proud of being a high school gossiping faggot

>> No.15545108

>>15544597
I prefer truth over ignorance

>> No.15545175

>>15545108
Do you feel the same way about celebrities in movies that you watch? For instance, twenty years ago you know Tom Cruise burped in public and therefore refuse to watch any of his films? You're a child.

>> No.15545267

>>15544926
meds
i know about their roomates but don't give a shit, at the end of the day they're just entertainers.
You can know about roomates and behave like a functional human being, it's your choice to be a schizo about it.

>> No.15545309

>>15545175
Not that. But i definitely dropped celebrities for drama before. Like johnny deep.
The tom cruise thing is just silly

>> No.15545450

>>15545175
Yes, I've dropped celebrities and entertainers because of their actions.
I don't support child groomers, molester and hypocrites.

>> No.15545485

>>15545267
You trying to justify your insane parasocial infatuations is pretty cringe, brah. There's zero reason to stumble upon anything regarding their real lives unless they themselves leak it.

>> No.15545534

>>15545309
But Johnny Depp is innocent. It's Amber Heard that's the crazy spousal abuser.

>> No.15545662

>>15545485
>be fan of a musician (e.g. Chris Martin)
>become interested in their life
>research about it
>be fan of an actor (e.g. Will Smith)
>become interested in their life
>research about it
>be fan of X
>rinse and repeat
Paparazzi exist for a reason. It's no different with vtubers.
Stop trying to be self-righteous and implicating you are superior to others.

>> No.15545762

>>15545662
I hate paparazzi too. I don't care about social media and I don't obsessively seek out celebrity drama to become invested in. In this regard I AM superior to others (and to you) because the only life I care about is my own and the lives of those closest to me.

>> No.15545996

>>15545762
See? You are being self-righteous.
You say you only care about yourself and of those close to you; yet you think of yourself as superior to others - meaning you compare yourself to others and therefore care about them, and also about your image.
Faggot.

>> No.15546089

>>15545996
Meant *yet you still thought of yourself as superior to others (in that regard)

>> No.15546134

>>15545762
based
>>15545996
cringe

>> No.15546141

>>15545175
>twenty years ago you know Tom Cruise burped in public
If you're going to make something up at least make it believable

>> No.15546206

>>15546141
Because Tom Cruise certainly would never be rude in public. No siree bob.

>> No.15546247
File: 26 KB, 527x409, 1640705466202.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15546247

>15545996
>15546089
What a magnificent display of sophistry, your show of mental gymnastics truly follow the logic of the textbook. But you have to try harder and be more subtle.

>> No.15546303

>>15545485
If you've spent a significant amount of time on this board you will know about their roomates or past life wheter you want to or not. For example there's nothing wrong with checking them out if they used to be vtubers, you might even appreciate them more. Again it's your choice to be a schizo about it. Also i'm not a parasocial schizo.
What's cringe is thinking you're morally superior for avoiding le forbidden knowledge

>> No.15546309
File: 23 KB, 560x313, EkXFo4CU0AAEEBm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15546309

I honestly recommend people who are on the fence to keep it that way. It only changes who you believe a person is for the negative. I've definitely 180'd on a couple of talents after learning the forbidden knowledge that didn't deserve it

>> No.15546324
File: 184 KB, 664x665, 1620533616832.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15546324

>>15544597

>> No.15546343

>>15545662
paparazzis are cancer, they can go kill themselves

>> No.15546352

>>15544597
Everyone knows how EN gen 0 looks, it's all fine

>> No.15546629

>>15545762
>I hate paparazzi too. I don't care about social media and I don't obsessively seek out celebrity drama to become invested in
based
>In this regard I AM superior to others (and to you)
cringe, this makes you look like an egocentric faggot

>> No.15546699

>>15546309
Which ones? I can’t say that I’ve ever had my opinion of a chuuba change so drastically for the negative, and I’ve looked into countless chuubas. Except for the handful of obvious ones, like Meiro or Sio.

>> No.15546741

>>15546309
>I've definitely 180'd on a couple of talents after learning the forbidden knowledge
weak

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action