[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 222 KB, 400x400, omegacuck.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14757984 No.14757984 [Reply] [Original]

so the en girls fucking hate this guy right

>> No.14758075
File: 452 KB, 1320x1080, she.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14757984
No

>> No.14758110

>>14757984
He got quit his job to play XIV
The girls are free from his reign of terror

>> No.14758116

ye

>> No.14758124

>>14757984
no one outside of reddit likes him

>> No.14758125

>>14758110
source?

>> No.14758156

>>14757984
Didn't they have a trailer and everything even before Council was announced? What happened, how come we never saw them? Aren't they supposed to be the A-chan for EN?

>> No.14758170

>>14757984
>guy
They are non-binary, chud.

>> No.14758174

>>14758125
reps dumbfuck. its dox territory

>> No.14758204

>>14758156
i'm pretty sure omega came about in the middle of en 2, and had a formal introduction at the first "council meeting" collab, where kronii read of his bio to the great confusion of her genmates

>> No.14758237

>>14758125
Dude...trust me

>> No.14758238

[RRAT TIME]

First let's gather all the confirmed rrats surrounding Gura and Ame
>their general reclining in season 2
>the lukewarm Gurame Fortnite collab
>Gura long unannounced "breaks"
>Gura VA change
>Ame "stopped smiling" for a while
>Omega sudden disappearance
>Ame latest outfit and the tatoo scandal

This all started sometime immediately after the HoloMYTH VR anniversary Ame organized and it's part of the reason why Cover didn't really help with anything other than promising them their second outfits (even tho they were far from ready).
Cover was actually for months busy with a project started by Omega which, of many things, include a VA change for Gura so that the jp board could get in her stead someone even more marketable. This process only accelerated when Omega's new EN gen/Vsinger didn't gain the success he hoped it would have. His ego hurt by the many failures he had been pilling on he then started "talks" with Gura old VA. While she was enraged by his proposition Omega was able to convice her that this was something that she couldn't stop, that in one way or another she would get replaced anyway, in the end threatening her using as bargaining chip the people she cared the most: the other Myth girls.

Omega was able to obtain her silence and collaboration to soothe her graduation while Cover found and trained a replacement, able to perfectly mimic her mannerisms and voice. The plan was meant to be something that would span over the course of months so that neither the audience nor the other Myth girl would notice the changes that were happening behind the scenes.
The Gura replacement plan was so set in motion but of course both Cover and Omega underestimated the deep relationship between all holoMYTH. The very first time fake Gura, who at that point successfully streamed a couple of time, interacted with them they were able to feel that something was amiss and after an initial failure to get information out of their managers (who of course were also not informed by the higher ups) they were able to string out the truth from the real Gura. Cover, having their big plan foiled, quickly abandoned the project fearing of Kizuna AI repeat.

And so the fight, or better yet "Cold War", started: both parties knew that something of this proportion couldn't get out to the public eyes or it would have brought the ruin of not just the EN branch but the whole HOLOLIVE brand. While this protected Myth from the threat of graduation it wouldn't stop Omega, who couldn't take another loss.
Using his position and connections he started harassing the girl in various way: from delaying their outfits to deny them their 3D, tightening the music permission, trying to souring the mood between them and their kouhai by giving favoritism to Council (like the big NYC convention or how lately they are the people who first get sponsorships).
The girls in turn all found ways to express their displeasure of the current situation: other than when they openly shit on Omega and his lore, he never get mention when they stream, they are very open of management shortcomings, and they keeps on delving on their side projects to show Cover how they can easily carry the EN branch by themself.
Unfortunately the lack of support and the countinous Omega meddling were still able to take their tool and Ame and Gura were the one most affected by this. How so, you ask?

Ame (being LACREATIVEDAD of her gen) has been put in a lot of strees in the past year, continuously trying to one up herself. Coco graduation greatly effective her and the wish to grant Myth their 3d debuts brought her to stream less than what she used to. The coming of Omega only worsen things, souring further her management hate, who always found ways to force her to stop or cancel various of her projects.
The final straw and yab Omega relayed to finish off Ame was actually the outifit reveal in which he was able to convince Uto to add a tattoo to the original design, giving so ammos to the antis to dunk on her. Ame did make it clear later on that it was "temporary* but the damage was already done and claims of her being a whore now runs rampart on the community.

But what is Gura, the one that started it all, opinion on the current state of affair? Seeing the level on which Cover and Omega are going after her genmates she regrets having spilling the beans on the whole replacement affair.
Her worries have gone so bad that it started to affecting her already frail body and mental state to the severity of which forced her to stay in bed and ignore both her community and the new gen appereance.
In the last of this breaks she realized how things could continue this way and decided to contact Omega to fix things up. The result of the negotation are still unkown but they forced Omega to go MIA for a while.

The pressure is still on in this very moment but only time can tell how this infight will develop

>> No.14758256

Isn't he credited IRyS's music? So he's probably just EN's A-chan but overdesigned.

>> No.14758281

>>14758174
i dont have the time to surf thru threads looking for dox info on some chuuni nerd

>> No.14758361

>>14758238
this is so fucking long i cant read this shit being on this board has made me unable to read

>> No.14758497
File: 523 KB, 669x359, Petty.Alpineroadguidetigerbeetle.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I hate him but only because he won't let me marry IRyS

>> No.14758555

>>14757984
If it makes you feel better at night then sure

>> No.14758602

>>14758238
Holy shit. I don't care if this is real or mental gymnastics. Anything more?

>> No.14758617

>>14758497
her smile is cute here

>> No.14758713

>>14757984
Mori definitely doesn’t like him. I don’t know about the others though.

>> No.14758753

>>14757984
I swear this is how Omega's chuuni ass remember Council forming.
>AHHH THE PEPELONI! TIME TO CONQUER EN SERBAH!
>Alpha Haachama has escaped recruit a team of chuubas with attitude!
>AYE AYE AYE AYE!
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHalaFUqnTI

>> No.14758775

>>14758256
Too sane and reasonable for this board.
We all know Omega is actually a chuuni with a god-complex that claims ownership for all of EN's success and is also somehow the fault for everything bad that ever happens.

>> No.14759213

>>14758238
That's some real schizo hours shit, but I believe some of it. It's pretty clear there's a lot more going on behind the scenes and that the girls aren't happy with how Omega was doing shit. I don't know anything about this Gura VA replacement. That seems like a really fucking hard thing to pull off especially to fool the other talent and management and the other thing is why? Why would you replace your golden goose? I would imagine the promotions going more towards council is to help get them exposure and start gaining subs. Myth clearly doesn't need much help, but Council could certainly use it. Ame being discouraged is pretty clear and I knew exactly what went wrong when I saw her mention it was a temporary tattoo, but I don't know if that was Omega's fault, more likely just an oversight.

>> No.14759256

>>14757984
If it makes you feel better about yourself sure believe what you want

>> No.14759441

the real blocker is Yagoo and the memes about him are to pacify us

>> No.14759576

>>14759213
Gura's VA change was a rrat that lived and died like a whisper in the night. I believe it was generated when Gura had a sore throat for a day or two.

>> No.14759662 [DELETED] 
File: 113 KB, 600x800, God+i+hate+this+ing+wojak+_a911a0231523866c051ecfef66f8428c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14758238
>[RRAT TIME]
>First let's gather all the confirmed rrats surrounding Gura and Ame
>>their general reclining in season 2
>>the lukewarm Gurame Fortnite collab
>>Gura long unannounced "breaks"
>>Gura VA change
>>Ame "stopped smiling" for a while
>>Omega sudden disappearance
>>Ame latest outfit and the tatoo scandal
>This all started sometime immediately after the HoloMYTH VR anniversary Ame organized and it's part of the reason why Cover didn't really help with anything other than promising them their second outfits (even tho they were far from ready).
>Cover was actually for months busy with a project started by Omega which, of many things, include a VA change for Gura so that the jp board could get in her stead someone even more marketable. This process only accelerated when Omega's new EN gen/Vsinger didn't gain the success he hoped it would have. His ego hurt by the many failures he had been pilling on he then started "talks" with Gura old VA. While she was enraged by his proposition Omega was able to convice her that this was something that she couldn't stop, that in one way or another she would get replaced anyway, in the end threatening her using as bargaining chip the people she cared the most: the other Myth girls.
>Omega was able to obtain her silence and collaboration to soothe her graduation while Cover found and trained a replacement, able to perfectly mimic her mannerisms and voice. The plan was meant to be something that would span over the course of months so that neither the audience nor the other Myth girl would notice the changes that were happening behind the scenes.
>The Gura replacement plan was so set in motion but of course both Cover and Omega underestimated the deep relationship between all holoMYTH. The very first time fake Gura, who at that point successfully streamed a couple of time, interacted with them they were able to feel that something was amiss and after an initial failure to get information out of their managers (who of course were also not informed by the higher ups) they were able to string out the truth from the real Gura. Cover, having their big plan foiled, quickly abandoned the project fearing of Kizuna AI repeat.
>And so the fight, or better yet "Cold War", started: both parties knew that something of this proportion couldn't get out to the public eyes or it would have brought the ruin of not just the EN branch but the whole HOLOLIVE brand. While this protected Myth from the threat of graduation it wouldn't stop Omega, who couldn't take another loss.
>Using his position and connections he started harassing the girl in various way: from delaying their outfits to deny them their 3D, tightening the music permission, trying to souring the mood between them and their kouhai by giving favoritism to Council (like the big NYC convention or how lately they are the people who first get sponsorships).
>The girls in turn all found ways to express their displeasure of the current situation: other than when they openly shit on Omega and his lore, he never get mention when they stream, they are very open of management shortcomings, and they keeps on delving on their side projects to show Cover how they can easily carry the EN branch by themself.
>Unfortunately the lack of support and the countinous Omega meddling were still able to take their tool and Ame and Gura were the one most affected by this. How so, you ask?
>Ame (being LACREATIVEDAD of her gen) has been put in a lot of strees in the past year, continuously trying to one up herself. Coco graduation greatly effective her and the wish to grant Myth their 3d debuts brought her to stream less than what she used to. The coming of Omega only worsen things, souring further her management hate, who always found ways to force her to stop or cancel various of her projects.
>The final straw and yab Omega relayed to finish off Ame was actually the outifit reveal in which he was able to convince Uto to add a tattoo to the original design, giving so ammos to the antis to dunk on her. Ame did make it clear later on that it was "temporary* but the damage was already done and claims of her being a whore now runs rampart on the community.
>But what is Gura, the one that started it all, opinion on the current state of affair? Seeing the level on which Cover and Omega are going after her genmates she regrets having spilling the beans on the whole replacement affair.
>Her worries have gone so bad that it started to affecting her already frail body and mental state to the severity of which forced her to stay in bed and ignore both her community and the new gen appereance.
>In the last of this breaks she realized how things could continue this way and decided to contact Omega to fix things up. The result of the negotation are still unkown but they forced Omega to go MIA for a while.
>The pressure is still on in this very moment but only time can tell how this infight will develop

>> No.14759992

>>14758238
Someone give me a tl;dr on this post please

>> No.14760064

>>14759992
Omega's last Twitter post was Nov 30 and people seem to think he's fired for whatever reason.

>> No.14760256

>>14760064
Dude used his mandated holidays to play Endwalker.

>> No.14760365

>>14760064
Probably took a break
Also Omega doesn't eve do shit on social media.
If it's a guy they dogged a bullet. If it's a girl they dropped the ball.
Mostly don't give two shits since it seems to be twitter only

>> No.14760548

omega is a girl
https://youtu.be/yr6j5OcxAPw?t=141

>> No.14760577

>>14757984
Yeah, he hosed Myth over with Country Roads and Rhombus, then got some art celebrity for Irys and gave her a whole album on debut. After that, he wastes more of Myth's earnings on a model for himself and starts unsettling fans with his gender nonbinary vtweets.
Kiara was the most obviously angry, but Mori was also coping and seething, and it was so bad that even Gura complained about management not taking her game permissions seriously, and she NEVER complains.

>> No.14760595

>>14760365
If it actually was a woman she would have said so, none of this "non-binary" shit.

>> No.14760644

>>14760548
Kiara says otherwise

>> No.14760729

>>14760548
Omegatranny is so incompetent I think he might actually be a biological girl

>> No.14760775

>>14760577
Gura complained about him? Really? I knew about Kiara too but not mori

>> No.14760922

>>14758775
Dude really mad that coco set up en for success huh

>> No.14760932

>>14760775
Oh... Mori is savage as fuck to Omega

>> No.14760975

>>14760548
Omega is not a manger. I don't know how many times this has to be stated

>> No.14761010

>>14760932
If you have a clip I can laugh at I'll appreciate it

>> No.14761066

>>14760548
Kiara and Kronii already confirmed he is male

>> No.14761113

>>14760644
Fauna also called him a he at one point I believe

>> No.14761216

>>14761010
Superchat time at 8 days ago

She praise her manager but roast Omega for do nothing just tweeting to Myths sonetimes

>> No.14761277

>>14760595
You'd be surprised at how many woman pose as men online. Only because most of them have low self esteem issues. For omega though I'm almost certain it's probably a guy. I give it a 5% chance at it being some woman. And probably not a cute one either like A-chan.

>> No.14761306

>>14760775
Yes, Gura was tilted off the side of the planet because Omega mocked her game permissions requests in front of the new Council girls. She's usually so tight-lipped, but it's nice to know she'll say something and not pretend everything's fine all the time.

>> No.14761419

>>14761306
>Omega mocked her game permissions requests in front of the new Council girls.
What the fuck. Did she talk about this on stream? That's fucked.

>> No.14761463

So I watched a subbed clip from Towa's MK tournament stream and she apparently refers to a female manager when talking about getting EN to participate. Was it a translation error or does EN have a female branch manager? Is it Omega's substitute since he made that gay tweet about taking a break?

>> No.14761572

>>14761419
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-gTPa2dInw

here it is bro

>> No.14761656

>>14761419
She did, and there were a dozen threads posted on /vt/ about it. I think even teamates were livid.

>> No.14762288

>>14761572
>>14761656
It sounds like omegas just a lazy POS who doesn't wanna do his job which is like....writing a single email to a corporation on game permissions. Hilarious.

>> No.14762488
File: 25 KB, 540x540, flute music stops.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14758238
>>14759213
>>14759576
>Gura VA change
the fuck is this schizo rrat?

>> No.14762560

>>14760775
>>14760932
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFAkojHSeHE&t=6765s

>> No.14762601

>>14762488
EN fans have some of the single most retarded autistic fuckers in the universe among their numbers.

>> No.14763076

>>14761572
damn, her voice went shrill toward the end.

>> No.14763089

>>14762560
> She just talked about EN's debut
> not roast anything to Omega

Why are you lying?

>> No.14763272

>>14762560
That's pretty recent. I think Myth has mostly gotten over it by now, it was months ago that they were pissed.

>> No.14763316

>>14761419
I'm pretty sure it was just the new managers for holo council... And if Omega was "there from the beginning" I doubt he suddenly became the new manager.

>> No.14763556

>>14762288
I think it really hurt Gura being treated like that in front of the new girls, more than anything.

>> No.14763564

>>14763089
you deaf?

>> No.14763747

>>14763316
He was around as a producer, but joined the new management for Council.

>> No.14764171

>>14759992
Omega's Gura Instrumentality Project was revealed and foiled, but at a heavy cost.
In revenge, he branded Ame with a cursed sigil.
The eldritch nature of the project is too much for Gura to bear and her sanity is slowly deteriorating.
I recomend you give it a shot it's a pretty good manga.

>> No.14764468

>>14757984
They just barely tolerate him. Imagine a strict high school teacher assigning a clique of girls and an autistic incel to the same group project, with the incel in charge and the teacher watching like a hawk.
They'd like to have nothing to do with him, but the bare with it and refrain from directly insulting him so they don't get in trouble.

>> No.14765424

>>14763564
Then give me new timestamp.
This one is not

>> No.14765507

>>14764171
Now THIS is good lore

>> No.14765557

>>14763556
Probably not good for morale for Council either, treating the most subscribed vtuber in the world like that. Mumei also had her initial stream ideas shot down early on, and it took until this month for her to build the confidence to push for permissions again.

>> No.14765839

>>14765424
"uhh.. thanks omega. For uhhh, tweeting about us sometimes I guess"

Then laughing for a minute straight at chat making fun of omega.

>> No.14766592

>>14765424
If you can't see her laughing at her chat calling omega an Achan wannabe and then saying "Thanks for tweeting about us, I guess?" as a sign of contempt that's on you

>> No.14766780

>>14757984
Who doesn't?

>> No.14766882
File: 163 KB, 800x800, (you).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14758238
Faggot

>> No.14767124

>>14765424
I don't have a timestamp or even which stream it was but I vividly remember back when Omega got that trailer on the youtube channel that somone asked Mori about it, and she just brushed it aside really quickly and very obviously wasn't happy with it

>> No.14767262

What was wrong with Ame having a tattoo, is there some negative stigma around it or some shit.

>> No.14767739

>>14767262
purityfags

>> No.14768006

I don't give a shit what /vt/ thinks about Omega. At least Omega keeps the girls the fuck away from males.

>> No.14770461

>>14767262
In Japan, tattoos are frowned upon, and in the West it's degenerate. I personally don't care, I think it looked fine, but I can totally understand why it would be received poorly.

>> No.14770617

>>14757984
I hated him but now I kneel, he knew what Niji was doing and prevented that whole shitfest from infecting hololive. Now nijiwhores will die off without him having to lift a finger. He deserves this break. Bravo.

>> No.14770791

>>14757984
anon hates whatever it is, you're never getting any sort of accurate answer here.
>>14758238
>rrats
discarded without reading. take your meds and get a life.

>> No.14770831

>>14768006
a broken clock is right twice a day

>> No.14771769

>>14758238
I don't think Cover, or anybody really, could find someone who can mimic Gura except HER herself. So, to me, this is an incredibly shitty rrat I couldn't even force myself to read. git gud rratseller

>> No.14771902

>>14771769
The closest they can get is Mumei, but that’s a Watame/Ui situation where they’d be found out immediately because their mannerisms are completely different.

>> No.14772166

>>14761463
Which tournament? I know JP honorifics a bit...

>> No.14772466

>>14771902
>The closest they can get is Mumei
Which works with the rrat that they're sisters.

>> No.14773874

>>14757984
Gura - yes
Kiara - yes
I don't see other girls talk about him

>> No.14775164

>>14773874
Mori, definitely.

>> No.14776632

>>14758238
It's a real shame what happened to Gura's original voice. I heard they still haven't found the rest of her.

>> No.14777332

>>14757984
I’ve never heard a single one of them say anything nice about him, and Mori, Gura and Kiara definitely hate him.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action