[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 219 KB, 500x290, simping level over 9000.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14417904 No.14417904 [Reply] [Original]

Yes, describe their good traits. So no "Just watch this clip of theirs". And no shilling their song covers please.

Who is your oshi? (if you have more than one, choose your most fave/kami-oshi)
How did you discover them?
What do you like about them?

(everyone entitled to their own opinions, no bashing other oshis; just shill your own oshi)

>> No.14417939
File: 306 KB, 1152x2048, E4E6P5oUcAE1qkz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14417904
OP here. Me first. This is Tachibana Hinano from VSpo. I discovered her from OreApo clips that kept appearing in my youtube feeds when I was watching holopro clips and streams. I clicked because I was curious and now I she's my oshi.
She's very headstrong. I love that she doesn't let anyone walk all over her. If she doesn't like something, or if she feels the viewers have crossed the line, she will say so. She's also a caring person and has such a big mother-like energy towards VSpo members and the people she cares about. Although oftentimes she's saying crude words, it's easy to see past those because her action says otherwise and her voice also betrays her embarrassment and her affection. She's also a very sincere and grateful person, and will give back as much as she receive. Plus, she's a great cook and singer!

>> No.14418204

>>14417904
Botan. I watches all the gen 5 debuts and Botan sking seemed Interesteing, i started looking her streams more often and her laugh, her voice, the way she plays and the funny/cute sounds she does sometimes just made me love her, till now she's been my favorite one by far and the only bad things i could say about her is that her singing voice isn't as good as her normal voice, otherwise she'd be the definitive oshi

>> No.14419005
File: 3.41 MB, 2546x1800, __hoshimachi_suisei_hololive_drawn_by_jirofly__3c78ed99ad57a50b06277e0763ffb4a1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Who's your oshi?
Hoshimachi Suisei
>How did you discover them?
Around September last year, I was just starting with hololive and I heard Tenkyuu for the first time. It wasn't until January that I started to feel that "connection" people have with their oshis.
>What do you like about them?
She's inspiring, charismatic, stubborn, always has something to do and will always keep going until the end to accomplish it. She's also very friendly towards people around her and is very attached to her fanbase up to the point that she didn't want to leave her 5000 subscribers when she stopped being an indie, she always tries to make streams interesting.
Knowing her story makes you want to root for her and she takes you by the hand. You want to see her succeed and her charisma helps a lot.

>> No.14419070

>>14417904
Kill yourself redditor

>> No.14419558
File: 1.37 MB, 960x1080, 1639125267252.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Amelia Watson.
Wanted to support after seeing enough streams to realize she's a shy awkward girl. A lot of good traits of her are her kindness, love for animals, her nerdiness and the constant struggle to challenge herself. Also i love how much of a gamer she is.
Been my oshi for a year by now and my desire to support her keep increasing each day, it's bizarre.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action