[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 940 KB, 1920x1080, indiecarS3_standingsR6.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13737255 No.13737255 [Reply] [Original]

"F1 points table graphic while this is supposed to be IndyCar" edition

Arty leads by 71 points over the next highest driver on the points table heading into New Hampshire and Vancouver today. A race win in IndieCar is only 70 points. Can she further extend her lead or will another driver be a big threat to her championship bid? Find out at noon EST: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ78x0PSJnc

>IndieCar 3rd series schedule:
11/20: Michigan (W: Saruei) & New Orleans (W: Akari)
11/21: Gateway (W: Arty) & New Jersey (W: Lilyhops)
11/27: Charlotte (W: Nekoreen) & Watkins Glen (W: Arty... again)
11/28: New Hampshire & Vancouver
12/4: Atlanta & Portland
12/5: Jacksonville & Road America

>Series spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lA256HdaXWUs41E1EUogscoS8ikUw2W0jgF7AtkWFCA/edit?usp=sharing

>Live streams and past series VODs:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGATsW5JKP5O9yd1FcnH8mw

>Help create new car designs for your favorite vTubers!
Formula Holo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U7cCyAYOxcehURonGQOR8VcdTgBVYeoX/view?usp=sharing
IndieCar: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ggmA9xlePLbtj6iTzogD8DLu9N2BiCJA/view?usp=sharing

>> No.13737291

I don't know what this is about but let's not forget Artemis is a tranny.

>> No.13739603

>>13737291
Oh, it's basically AI-controlled races on the moddable motorsports simulator rFactor, featuring whole load of vTubers. Sorta like those Mario Kart streams, except with no blue shells at all

>> No.13739670

>>13737291
Looks like some autismo is doing that fifa soccer or holofightz thing but with race cars. Guy commentating on it live to zero viewers. Could be fun but since no one is currently watching his streams that means it's autistic.

>> No.13741754

Starting, I guess

>> No.13743542

Off to Vancouver for round 8

>> No.13745450
File: 138 KB, 850x1149, __kitanya_nyanta_indie_virtual_youtuber_and_1_more_drawn_by_dme1__sample-db6c43c5cb62562012e97707b02d3c4f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

New Hampshire top 3:
1. Akari
2. Nabi-mama
3. Nekoreen

Vancouver top 3:
1. Kitanya
2. Arty (again)
3. Miuneru

Oval classification top 3 (after round 8):
1. Anzu (142)
2. Saruei (131)
3. Arty (129)

Road/street classification top 3 (after round 8):
1. Arty (156)
2. Koopa (126)
3. Kitanya (122)

Overall championship top 5 (after round 8):
1. Arty (285)
2. Anzu (220)
3. Saruei (188)
4. Akari (165)
5. Kitanya (147)

Whelp, no surprises what happened at New Hampshire and Vancouver today, as many drivers crash out and few manage to score points during those two tricky rounds. And Arty is still leading the overall championship and got another podium finish today, because there is no god. So, we come to the last two streams of the series next weekend, and anything can still happen, but we all know Arty's just gonna end up finding a way to get that gold star. I got nothing more to say about today's messes. I'll see you for the Atlanta and Portland elimination rounds next Saturday.

>> No.13751657

>>13737255
Unfortunately the overlap between vtuber fans and fans of formula 1 racing appears to be minimal

>> No.13753401

>>13751657
No, I believe there is given that there is VTuberxMotorsport content out there; it's just that this format doesn't really translate well unlike HoloFightZ.

>> No.13754622

>>13739670
IMO, and with all respect to OP who I can tell is doing his best, the streams desperately needs some tweaks if it means getting more eyes on it.
Commentary-wise, I wish it delved deeper into streamer references and injokes that can be used to describe how each team behaves, creating traits that can make audiences root for them, and which stories can be made out of. Commentary also badly needs more than just OP, who's busy setting everything up for the stream; he really needs another commentator to bounce off of, since it gets really stale with one person and a lot of dead air.
In terms of the format, I wish it could be a bit neater, like in F1's World Feed broadcast: a quick explainer of the track, the grid, quick visual of the current standings, then it's lights out and away we go, then podium, results, and standings. Easily digestible, so that the race remains the bulk of the broadcast, but with just enough info to keep everyone in the know.
Nonetheless, I can tell that OP is doing his hardest to make this work as a solo operation, and is quite admirable to be able to keep at it this long. Just wished there were more hands on the operation to help out so that more eyes can come and watch.

>> No.13756950
File: 1.81 MB, 1709x993, laplus FH car.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13754622
/vto/-anon here. Thanks for the constructive criticism about my project. Yeah, I am doing whatever I could with what limited streaming resources I have. I am aware that my streaming is still quite scuffed in the 8+ months I've spent on this project, I don't have the best hardware or streaming tools on hand, only a few-years-old gaming laptop and a separate monitor. Nor do I have much in the way in streaming experience like what veteran video game streamers have, I just have the bare minimum of show splash screen, show points table, show game, show splash screen again, done.
And I should probably keep in track of more of the lore of each vTuber, so each stream would have more vTuber related material instead of just racing jargon. I'm just worried about how hard it would be to keep track of everyone's personalities, as there's just so many vTubers to know more about. I've already been providing references to and jokes about previous races by the vTubers, although it's more racing-wise than have to do with the drivers themselves.
And I do provide brief explanations of the circuit being used for each race during the qualifying sessions, including the track length, its interesting features, and fun facts about races held there in the past. But certainly more could be done with the rundowns for each round in a championship series besides me verbally explaining about it, like more on-screen visuals.
I know I'm still far to go before my streams find the ideal setup to make viewers more engaged in all the action. It is a long-term goal for me, make the presentation the best it could be. Rome certainly wasn't built in a single day. I'm certainly not gonna be nearly as popular as HoloFightZ or other vTuber-related projects similar in caliber, but I'm still doing the best I can in this one-man operation, and I definitely enjoy what I do in the project.

>> No.13759834
File: 320 KB, 490x520, 1611948800567.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Arty domination

>> No.13762596

>>13737255
I tried giving it a watch but I wasn't invested, and it isn't because the production values. I'll give you credit for this 1-man operation you're running. You clearly like what you're doing and your commentary is alright.

I guess it's just that I'm more of a NASCAR guy that wants to see a ton of rough and dirty racing action on ovals. I mean, aside from Sui Kawasaki and Hanako Kotone, the 2 racing VTubers that I know of who are decent at virtual driving, most other chuubas suck ass at virtual driving, so I figured why not let them duke it out on an oval track and see who survives.

But I digress. You keep on doing what you been doing with your racing series.

>> No.13764701
File: 1.42 MB, 1709x993, millie nijicar.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13762596
Sure, thanks, I'll keep enjoying what I do with my racing series. Also, I have been working on a NASCAR-style series for a while, featuring the members of Nijisanji. Still got a lot of car skins to make for the few dozen JP members I haven't yet worked on (I've finished all the EN, ID, and KR members, and about 30 JP members), and I also would need to find time to devote towards streaming the races once I find preparations sufficient enough for me to proceed with it. I'm just more concerned right now with getting ready for the next Formula Holo series, especially with the new Hololive 6th JP generation having their debuts

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action