[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 2.12 MB, 1920x1318, gori_shots.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13664897 No.13664897 [Reply] [Original]

Damn, Kanata just unintentionally fired some shots at Niji lmao.

>> No.13664928

I don't get it since I don't watch niji.

>> No.13664989

I wonder if niggers like OP even know what Meiro did to Noel, probably not

>> No.13665033

>>13664928
it's a reference to the whole Roa vs Meiro "she's copying my accent" debacle that happened a few months ago that resulted in Meiro graduating and Roa getting bullied out of streaming.

>> No.13665401

>>13664897
timestamp?

>> No.13665548

>>13665033
Wasn't an accent to begin with, that's just a narrative people without a concept of the Japanese language used to victimize Meiro to perpetuate the idea that she was "cancelled".

>> No.13665557

>>13664928
It's a reference to Meiro-Roa incident wherein Meiro got bullied into graduating and Roa had her reputation destroyed in the process and went awol afterwards. Niji lost two potential stars over some petty accent conflict.

>> No.13665703

>>13665557
>Roa had her reputation destroyed
Only with EOPs who bought Narukami's narrative (which he later went back on), the Japs still love her and Nijis reference her frequently.

>> No.13665776

>>13665703
Fuck off Roafag. Roa destroyed her reputation after she released a leak of her own. She went awol on her own volition even though the management sided with her.

>> No.13665830

>>13665776
Her reputation is so destroyed that people still beg for her to come back on her latest upload and Debi's recent costume which featured a plush toy of her was met with nothing but positive responses from fans. Meanwhile Meiro is an ASMRslut and a dirty word, never to be mentioned by anyone. Meirofags are truly delusional.

>> No.13665890

>>13665401
https://youtu.be/Q_N24qV110k?t=2072

>> No.13665900

>>13665033
>a few months ago
anon, it's been more than a year

>> No.13665916

>>13665830
>people still beg for her to come back
Artiafags and Siofags are like that too.
Fact is Roa bullied out her junior over some petty accent shit which basically destroyed her character.

>> No.13665957

u-unity sisters?

>> No.13666025

>>13665916
You wanna know what Artia, Sio, and Meiro all have in common? They were all adults. Roa was a kid. If Meiro felt intimidated by a kid asking for her shtick she made with a graduated friend of hers not to be aped that shows her lack of mental fortitude. Not to mention the fact that she was known for aping others' content even before joining Nijisanji, not to mention the fact that she was petty enough to base a character in an erotic voice drama on Roa who is, again, underaged after breaking her NDA, I mean absolutely none of her actions paints her in a stable light at all lol she went to Narukami before she was willing to speak to a kid

>> No.13666028

>>13664989
Yeah, she has a long history of copying others, but I really don't think it affected Noel that much other than seeing some nobody make it big by copying her style.

>> No.13666132

Niji antis love the "Meiro dindu nuffin" meme huh

>> No.13666138

>>13666025
>If Meiro felt intimidated by a kid
That's not how it happened. Stop being a revisionist shill. Meiro got bullied by Roa and the management who felt that siding with the more established talent was the better choice. In fact, a lot of prominent senior Niji talents supported Meiro because of that. It was never a kid vs Meiro, you disengniouts moron.

>> No.13666174

>>13666132
Roafags really love to twist the story just because Meiro is no longer from Nijisanji. Stop being a corporate bootlicker will you.

>> No.13666183

Holofag here, thanks for the archive reps revision Nijibros
I can already see who's in the wrong

>> No.13666204

>>13666028
Roa has a history of being a bully she even fought Gundou.

>> No.13666243

>>13666138
Ah yes, Roa bullied Meiro by... asking to speak with her to resolve the issue in private. How damning. That wench. Management listened to Meiro's every petty whim, including when she threatened to graduate 3 (three) times(!) so I have no idea where you're pulling that from. Then isn't now, Meiro wasn't innocent, there's a reason Roa is mentioned fondly by livers to this day and Meiro isn't.

>> No.13666294
File: 53 KB, 801x268, Roa v Meiro.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13666294

incase a faggot redditor tries to tell you otherwise, here are the facts

>> No.13666295

>>13666204
Gundou shits on her viewers for not sending her enough money and lies constantly for fun so portraying her as a victim isn't in your best interest either Meirofag

>> No.13666353

>>13666294
It wasn't even an accent, that's the fucked up part so much of this Meiro victimization narrative revolves around the "muh patented accent" meme when it wasn't an accent, it's like saying speaking pig latin gives you a different accent it's entirely made up vocabulary

>> No.13666395

>>13664928
>At one point, Kingyozaka Meiro debuted with an accent extremely similar to Roa’s. Given that said accent is a part of her character setting, Roa submitted a formal request to NIJISANJI that Meiro change her accent to avoid any overlap.
>Meiro insisted that her accent was real, and in no way intentionally used to mimic her. Apparently she asked NIJISANJI to make a statement supporting that claim, and they refused to do so on grounds that it would be biased towards one side’s favor.
>As a result, Meiro submitted a request for graduation. A week later she changed her mind and resumed streaming. Unfortunately she then suggested- on stream, that she’d been getting harassed by another member, and falsely claimed that she had permission to share that information.
>This was not the case, and her activities were suspended. Meiro submitted another request for graduation, and NIJISANJI accepted.
>...Then she changed her mind again. This time, however, NIJISANJI decided it would be for the best that she did, ultimately, graduate (due to the back and forth nature of her requests as well as the breach of contract in releasing confidential information.)
>During that process, screenshots of Meiro and Roa’s chat log were leaked. NIJISANJI determined that the source of said leak was none other than Meiro herself.
>Roa seemed nothing but polite in the logs.
>This isn’t part of the official statements, but apparently Roa’s accent doesn’t actually come from a real Japanese dialect. It has similarities to the one that Meiro claims she uses, but Roa uses it differently. JP folks have gathered clips of Meiro using the dialect the Roa way rather than the real world dialect way. And Roa formal request wasn’t even for Meiro to change her own dialect, but for Meiro to change the 口調 (idiolect, like individual variations in tone and expression rather than accent) unique to Roa’s style of the dialect. Meiro also did her first stream in standard Japanese and took her audition interview in standard Japanese + a completely unrelated dialect, so it’s not that unreasonable for them to ask for her to switch to back since that’s the character they passed her for. Even the guy who perpetuated the Roa got someone fired for an overlapping accent has gone back on his word.
>The entire narrative on the JP side has basically flipped back to Roa’s side, with people digging up what seems to be Meiro’s past activities and her current activities based on her voice and art style and character design. Her supposed past one had no instance of switching dialects when she is flustered even though she claimed that the reason she switched from standard Japanese in her first stream to the Roa one later on is because it just leaks out when she’s flustered or laughing. There was also a history of plagiarised art which she traced and posted as her own without credit. Her current activities is apparently voicing this lewd voice pack about this redhead demon girl called Noa, who is number 2535 in this secret organisation called NOA’s Arc. 2535 is specifically read as nigosango on the cover, Meiro is number 101 in Nijisanji which happens to be 2535 - 2434, and NOA’s Arc straight up sounds like “Roa is bad” in Japanese.

>> No.13666484

>>13664897
>>13665890
Where did she even say "Our character types are at clash"?
This choice of words implies a conflict. Wasn't she just mentioning that saying de gozaru is copying the character?

>> No.13666527

>>13666243
Again, that's all revisionism.
Meiro wanted a mediator to settle the dispute but Roa was not having any of it. Roa being immature here made a mountain out of a molehill until it got the public's attention and the management had to intervene. Management sided with the established star and it went downhill fast. The three graduations happened because the seniors convinced Meiro to stay, the management backstabbed her and implied she broke NDA which doesn't make any sense. In the end, no matter how Roafans try to spin the story, it was undeniable that Roa abused her seniority to bully out her junior hence she destroyed her carefully cultivated persona of being a wholesome angel that's why she left thinking people would forget about it. People didn't lmao

>> No.13666597

>>13666295
It portrays that Roa is a drama fag and is envious of her coworkers' success.

>> No.13666632

>>13665033
You are a fucking imbecile. Gozaru is widespread and a meme at this point. NOBODY would be clashing since its not unique to anyone. Roas WAS unique to her as she developed her character around it and that other girl that came did steal it from her. It would be the same as if someone came in and started saying peko
Stop posting

>> No.13666640

>>13666527
>Wordswordswords
I'm getting tired of simply calling everything you said lies, so go ahead and provide screenshot evidence of that evil bullying by the girl half her age. I'm sure you know enough Japanese to dig them up.

>> No.13666719

>>13666294
>>13666353
A lot of Roafags wouldn't even mention that before it even went public, Roa was dissing Meiro indirectly at every chance she got. That's why when Meiro first decided to graduate, everyone was so confused because it happened out of nowhere.

>> No.13666729

>>13664989
Can't find any source related to Noel, could you spoonfeed me anon?

>> No.13666734

>>13666527
>the management backstabbed her and implied she broke NDA which doesn't make any sense
she leaked confidential info to the public you absolute moron of course it makes sense
you're literally implying there was a conspiracy against meiro when everything that happened was thanks to her own actions

>> No.13666741

>>13666719
All I'm getting out of your post is that Meiro lied to her followers

>> No.13666774

>>13666719
>Roa was dissing Meiro indirectly at every chance she got
>That's why when Meiro first decided to graduate, everyone was so confused because it happened out of nowhere
Can you not see how these two statements are contradictory? Also, proof next thread?

>> No.13666793

>>13666632
Aqua stole "ateshi" and no one got offended. You're delusional that anyone would care if everybody starts using peko. Roafags are so immature. That's no excuse to bully someone out.

>> No.13666856

>>13666793
>You're delusional that anyone would care if everybody starts using peko.
kek, c'mon anon don't make it that obvious, don't give up that easily

>> No.13666864

>>13666640
Lmao what I said is the established fact.
Go prove your allegations that Roa didn't bully out Meiro first.

>> No.13666912

>>13666793
Does Aqua have a history of ripping off people's gimmicks? Is ateshi a wholly unique part of a unique vocabulary somebody made up to compliment the character they were playing? Nobody in real life uses it? You sure?
And don't give me that "nobody would care if a newcomer started using peko" crap when Kiara was shit on for months for seemingly ripping off her laugh.

>> No.13666919

>>13666741
>>13666774
Roa fags denying it wouldn't make your claims true.

>> No.13666971

>>13666864
It's such an established fact that you're unable to provide even the most barebones of evidence. Really gets the noggin joggin.

>> No.13667060

It's funny how there are often times when faggots here claim they only hate Nijisanji and not the talents themselves when it's pretty obvious that they anti nijisanji members in general just like chinks anti Coco or friend

>> No.13667089

>>13666734
>she leaked confidential info to the public you absolute moron of course it makes sense
Why would she leak something that shouldn't be leaked if she decided to stay? It's obvious that she got clearance but the management backstabbed her. This is similar to what's happening with Vshojo and Nux right now.

>> No.13667406

>>13665830
>Meirofags
>implying those aren't virtue signaling people who dont even watch Nijisanji
'Meirofags' being a Nijifags are as close as Homobeggars being a Homofags

>> No.13667407

>>13666912
What Meiro was accused of, whether true or not, is such a non-issue but Roa threw a hissy fit over it because she's jealous of Meiro. That's precisely why Roa hid and the fans rallied against her because she's guilty.

>> No.13667532

>>13666971
Read >>13666864

>> No.13667542

>>13667089
because she wasn't actually planning on staying, it's really that simple, if she's petty enough to still attack roa post-graduation she's certainly petty enough to have tried to take the whole company down with her when she actually decided to
don't you have a debut to be watching, holofag?

>> No.13667547

>>13666919
>No you're wrong because of these facts
>LOL COPE BE IN DENIAL
kys

>> No.13667556

>>13667407
You are a lying sack of shit. She has nothing but support on every single social media. And not just her fans, all of nijisanji talents want Roa to return

>> No.13667720

>>13666632
Was it an accent or a specific vocal tic, those are completely different. You can't just copyright a whole ass accent that's retarded

>> No.13667723

>>13667532
The onus of proof is on the person making the claim, not the person denying it. My proof that it didn't happen is that you're unable to provide any evidence to the contrary.

>> No.13667740 [DELETED] 
File: 348 KB, 1448x2048, 1637670401328.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13667740

Since meidos are lazy here's some IRyS

>> No.13667763

>>13667556
>She has nothing but support on every single social media
Lmao are fucking serious, dude. C'mon man stop thread reading. Why did Roa go awol then?

>> No.13667770 [DELETED] 
File: 37 KB, 602x270, sgeshgeh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13667770

>>13666719
>t.faggot redditor

>> No.13667812

>>13667740
Meidos don't care about Nijisanji. Every thread that so much as mentions Roa in passing ALWAYS turns out like this.

>> No.13667841 [DELETED] 
File: 536 KB, 2035x2858, 1637670519370.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13667841

>> No.13667847

>>13667547
You haven't refuted anything. Please stop trolling, bro.

>> No.13667863

>>13666632
Nobody said it's unique anon, it's just a reference to the situation

>> No.13667905

>>13667763
>Lmao are fucking serious, dude
He's right you ESL retard. Check Twitter, YouTube, sukikirai. Nothing but support for Roa and hate for Meiro. Cope.

>> No.13667914

>>13666484
What do you think キャラカブリ means anon?

>> No.13667941 [DELETED] 
File: 161 KB, 1200x908, 1637533698778.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13667941

Ignore discordniggers

>> No.13667975

>>13667723
Read >>13667532

>> No.13668120 [DELETED] 
File: 113 KB, 849x1200, 1637222683972.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13668120

>> No.13668138

>>13667975
I've provided my proof. Looking forward to yours.

>> No.13668202

>>13667740
>>13667812
This is not reddit, fuck off. Roa bullied Meiro out and that's a fact.

>> No.13668237 [DELETED] 
File: 603 KB, 2596x4096, 1637056326115.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13668237

>> No.13668385

>>13668202
The visions you see in your head are not fact, anon.

>> No.13668403 [DELETED] 
File: 167 KB, 1448x2048, 1637248613599.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13668403

This isn't discord either. You will be judged by the LORD maybe then you'll repent

>> No.13668438

>>13667905
C'mon dude. Show proof if you're gonna claim something. Roa abused her seniority to oust Meiro. Roa got exposed as a dramafag because she also had altercation with the other Niji livers.

>> No.13668529 [DELETED] 
File: 195 KB, 838x1200, 1637767460053.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13668529

>> No.13668560

>>13668138
You didn't. Read >>13667975

>> No.13668651 [DELETED] 
File: 2.73 MB, 2500x2600, 1637825092904.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13668651

>>13668385
Just stop replying to the nigger

>> No.13668758

Is larping as a retarded redditor to bait (you)s really that much fun? Surely there must be better ways to spend your time.

>> No.13668762

>>13668438
The proof is in this thread, anon. Not a single anon is able to provide a single screenshot of Roa "bullying" Meiro. It did not happen. Do you need to prove that there isn't a beautiful woman sitting next to yourself? You can see with your own eyes there isn't. The absence of evidence is in and of itself proof.

>> No.13668795 [DELETED] 
File: 169 KB, 949x1200, 1637844870380.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13668795

>> No.13668899 [DELETED] 
File: 107 KB, 500x1000, 1637540849580.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13668899

>> No.13668904 [DELETED] 
File: 1.84 MB, 1560x2207, roachan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13668904

>>13668651
Anon I dont know if you are aware of this but that is Irys from hololive not Roa from nijisanji

>> No.13668926

>>13665033
Damn. Why the need to graduate someone over an accent?

>> No.13668981 [DELETED] 
File: 584 KB, 2516x2000, 1637474699972.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13668981

>>13668904
Yes sorry I never watched Roa

>> No.13669004

>>13668926
It wasn't an accent to begin with.

>> No.13669031

>>13668904
Holy fuck. Roa is so unpopular Roafags are now using Irys fanarts to shitpost lmao

>> No.13669037

>>13668904
Apparently since >>13667812 you gotta do holobaiting to bring the meidos here

>> No.13669101 [DELETED] 
File: 682 KB, 3277x4096, 1637437397012.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13669101

>> No.13669195

>>13669004
It wasn't? QRD please.

>> No.13669219 [DELETED] 
File: 322 KB, 1448x2048, 1637472875988.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13669219

>> No.13669280

>>13669037
This is not Reddit my friend. Why are you trying to nuke the thread?

>> No.13669317 [DELETED] 
File: 2.59 MB, 1378x1722, 1637086930009.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13669317

>> No.13669410 [DELETED] 
File: 110 KB, 960x1200, 1637435750416.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13669410

>> No.13669475

>>13669195
Imagine I made up a word, say, "dickfartfaggotnigger". And I said this word "dickfartfaggotnigger" at the end of every sentence. And that's part of my gimmick and everyone knows it. And the somebody else comes along and starts saying "dickfartfaggotnigger" at the end of every sentence too, and they claim it's their natural accent, and not just a made up meme word. That is what happened here. Not an accent, but a set up unique made up gobbledygook words that defined a character being aped for a newcomer's personal gain.

>> No.13669494

>>13666527
>Meiro wanted a mediator.
Since when this happened? Meiro never wanted a mediator. Meiro literally ignored Roa and ghosted her. It was ROA who asked for discussion and BRINGING the staff since she is 14 years old. Meiro NEVER asked for mediator. She outright ignored Roa. You are the one who trying to change history here.

>> No.13669530 [DELETED] 
File: 1.58 MB, 850x850, 1637670181876.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13669530

>> No.13669551

Could you at least use Roa fanart? Oh well, it wouldn't change the fact that Roa bullied Meiro.

>> No.13669621

>>13667914
Definitely not "our character types are at a clash"

>> No.13669639 [DELETED] 
File: 773 KB, 3357x4096, 1637539061788.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13669639

>> No.13669731 [DELETED] 
File: 1.05 MB, 2894x4093, 1637438076313.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13669731

Redditors and discordfags who think this website is only good for shitposting are the lowest of the low.

>> No.13669735

>>13669280
HIRyS anons, you gotta tell this lad wtf are you doing here?

>> No.13669804

>>13669494
Stop lying. Show proof of your claim. Roa had been bugging Meiro to stop "mimicking" her but Meiro wanted a third-party to witness all of that. Roa suddenly stopped talking to Meiro that's why Meiro thought everything was over. Little did she know that Roa has been plotting against her all along and convinced someone from the management to back her up.

>> No.13669829 [DELETED] 
File: 972 KB, 2090x2866, 1636888666198.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13669829

>> No.13669861

The fact discordnigger trying to paint a fucking 16 years old as bully and 20s years old titty streamers menhera as victim never failed to amuse. Even going as far as rewriting history.

>> No.13669864

>>13669621
reps

>> No.13669890

don't you guys realize this guy's tactic is to just make up bullshit and demand others show proof when he can't provide it already

>> No.13669914

>>13664897
>>13665033
HOLY BASED

>> No.13669915

>>13669475
Even if what you say is true, I think it's quite harsh to cancel someone over it. Does that even make sense? A lot of people use gimmicks like that as a homage.

>> No.13669925 [DELETED] 
File: 1.62 MB, 1001x1416, 1636891863409.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13669925

>> No.13669987

>>13669915
we dont call them niggers for nothing

>> No.13670048 [DELETED] 
File: 299 KB, 1512x1512, 1636840513979.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13670048

You lot are no different than chinks

>> No.13670227 [DELETED] 
File: 377 KB, 1422x2048, 1637718423658.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13670227

>> No.13670236

>>13669861
>people are incapable of bullying others older than them
You alright, anon?

>> No.13670296 [DELETED] 
File: 708 KB, 2143x3087, 1636840426007.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13670296

>> No.13670352

>>13669890
I haven't seen any proof from both sides. What are you on about? What's real here is that Roa bullied someone over some petty shit. I don't think you can refute that..

>> No.13670367 [DELETED] 
File: 694 KB, 2894x4093, 1636842866749.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13670367

>> No.13670457 [DELETED] 
File: 851 KB, 3372x2247, 1636867528982.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13670457

>> No.13670566 [DELETED] 
File: 342 KB, 1200x2046, 1638010600204.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13670566

>> No.13670631

>>13667740
>>13667841
>>13667941
>>13668120
>>13668237
>>13668403
>>13668529
>>13668651
>>13668795
>>13668899
>>13668904
>>13668981
>>13669101
>>13669219
>>13669317
>>13669317
>>13669410
>>13669530
>>13669639
>>13669731
>>13669829
>>13669925
>>13670048
>>13670227
>>13670296
>>13670367
>>13670457
>>13670566
What's next Roafag? Gonna post basedjacks because people are telling the truth about what happened to your whore?

>> No.13670668
File: 120 KB, 720x1600, 1630629440450.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13670668

Reminder that these kinds of faggots regularly invade this place

>> No.13670735

>>13668762
You Nijifags are something else. Shit on a girl bullied out of her big break to defend your fucking company.

>> No.13670757 [DELETED] 
File: 125 KB, 781x884, 1637991996612.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13670757

never watched roa

>> No.13670773 [DELETED] 
File: 433 KB, 1414x2000, 1611687660626.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13670773

>meiro is innocent.
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm38179716

>> No.13670838 [DELETED] 
File: 493 KB, 1494x2047, 1637342909422.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13670838

>> No.13670945 [DELETED] 
File: 161 KB, 1098x1200, 1637399524691.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13670945

>> No.13671011

>>13670668
That's kinda offtopic, friend. What's wrong with you Nijifriends? Who hurt you people?

>> No.13671016

>>13670838
got any good iris r34 friend?

>> No.13671020

>>13670668
Is that the nijisanji discord?

>> No.13671030 [DELETED] 
File: 861 KB, 1280x529, 1637854487398.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13671030

>> No.13671039

>>13669864
>先輩キャラ被ってますよ

>> No.13671101 [DELETED] 
File: 1.58 MB, 1131x848, 1637672454955.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13671101

>>13671016
Not posting it here haha

>> No.13671162 [DELETED] 
File: 270 KB, 1000x1412, 1636727018510.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13671162

>>13671016
Have some softcore I guess

>> No.13671192
File: 61 KB, 497x258, kabutteru.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13671192

>>13671039

>> No.13671231 [DELETED] 
File: 781 KB, 3277x4096, 1636725805992.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13671231

>> No.13671241

https://youtube.com/watch?v=VUZJXBlbe40&

>> No.13671255

>>13667060
They're globals trying hard to fit in. They would shit on Toko or HSKW too if given the chance when those two are considered honorary Holos in /jp/

>> No.13671272

>>13671162
danke
you can use catbox, those don't get you banned iirc

>> No.13671316 [DELETED] 
File: 546 KB, 2893x1895, 1636830621624.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13671316

>> No.13671389

>>13666204
No one likes Gundou though

>> No.13671400
File: 1.05 MB, 850x956, 1636655581558.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13671400

>> No.13671501
File: 416 KB, 1667x2223, 1636824180118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13671501

>> No.13671525

>>13667060
Same goes for people who claim to only hate Hololive fans and not the talents :)

>> No.13671577

>>13667060
>It's funny how there are often times when faggots here claim they only hate Nijisanji and not the talents themselves
Most people here hate the fanbase, not the talent themselves.

>> No.13671601
File: 377 KB, 1638x2048, 1636651430405.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13671601

>> No.13671647
File: 1.69 MB, 1280x1920, mikomikomiko.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13671647

Hello-peko! I'm the elite shrine maiden of hololive, Sakura Miko-peko! What? It's my natural accent-peko, I've had it since I was growing up! Everyone near where I lives has that same accent-peko! What do you mean I never used it before? I was using a standard accent because it's accepted-peko but now that I feel comfortable streaming I'm using my natural one! Stop harassing me-peko or I'll turn in my graduation notice for a sixth time!

>> No.13671681
File: 1.65 MB, 1768x2500, 1636620668742.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13671681

>> No.13671825
File: 535 KB, 850x850, 1636726055011.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13671825

>> No.13671852

>>13671101
it's kinda funny how most Iris fanarts squish her face to normal levels and ignore what her actual portrait looks like.

>> No.13671935

irys is so cute going to catch up on her minecraft stream yesterday, don't really care about Niji

>> No.13672040
File: 422 KB, 1448x2048, 1636503537226.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13672040

>>13671852
Redjuice style isn't great for a Live2D, design itself is great however

>> No.13672076
File: 83 KB, 274x274, 20210722_121959.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13672076

You guys did sage while spamming images right? Otherwise its pointless

>> No.13672125

>>13671192
So how is that a clash then? I already said it's copying >>13666484

>> No.13672143
File: 2.83 MB, 2835x3614, 1636494323153.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13672143

Cunny IRyS... the things we could have had...
>>13672076
Of course

>> No.13672153

>>13672076
why would you sage an Iris fanart posting thread?

>> No.13672201

>>13672076
Why would you remind these fags, anon? This thread is funny af

>> No.13672235
File: 2.27 MB, 1737x2457, 1636528291578.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13672235

>> No.13672389
File: 3.63 MB, 3073x1736, 1636337385375.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13672389

We are all in agreement that IRyS is the best EN chuuba right?

>> No.13672487
File: 2.18 MB, 3840x2160, 1636547619902.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13672487

>>13672389
It's been said a million times, but the only possible negative is her model and even that can grow on you

>> No.13672522

>>13672125
"clash" can also mean conflict or mismatch anon. It conveys the meaning well enough, even if it's not exact.

>> No.13672548
File: 173 KB, 850x1133, 1636548709587.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13672548

>> No.13672606
File: 811 KB, 826x1169, 1636548199304.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13672606

>> No.13672681
File: 229 KB, 1141x1500, 1636447652361.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13672681

>> No.13672747
File: 323 KB, 2048x2048, 1636146950974.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13672747

>> No.13672801
File: 565 KB, 1255x1600, 1636107857667.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13672801

>> No.13672826

>>13672522
I beg to differ. Clash is not a good word choice. It brings to mind conflict like the CLASH between Meiro and Roa that happened as implied by the OP when that wasn't even the original statement at all. It's like saying Kanata and Iroha will fight >>13664897

>> No.13672869
File: 2.01 MB, 2147x2608, 1636548066230.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13672869

>> No.13672922
File: 408 KB, 2481x3509, 1636289782595.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13672922

>> No.13672931

>>13664897
Oh no I think that was intentional, you wouldn't say that as a joke if you didn't know some people threw ridiculous bitchfits over it as an "issue".

>> No.13672982
File: 1.03 MB, 2242x3184, 1636127191605.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13672982

>> No.13672983

>29 IPs
Wow. This thread is trash

>> No.13673041
File: 603 KB, 850x686, 1636504020180.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13673041

>>13672983
This board is trash, except for some split threads

>> No.13673093
File: 150 KB, 984x1200, 1636006013133.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13673093

>> No.13673156
File: 1.03 MB, 2047x2894, 1636215147157.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13673156

>> No.13673222
File: 327 KB, 1389x1997, 1636059134011.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13673222

>> No.13673269

>>13672983
That's nijiniggers for you.

>> No.13673301
File: 147 KB, 873x1200, 1635744465370.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13673301

>> No.13673379
File: 141 KB, 1200x675, 1635707643298.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13673379

>> No.13673422
File: 194 KB, 850x825, 1635742680223.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13673422

>> No.13673478
File: 2.53 MB, 2516x1790, 1635671685070.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13673478

>> No.13673516
File: 878 KB, 2880x3959, 1635622489273.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13673516

>> No.13673564
File: 277 KB, 1451x2048, 1635560030622.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13673564

>> No.13673611
File: 472 KB, 2320x2835, 1635744398087.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13673611

>> No.13673669
File: 513 KB, 3059x1723, 1635522744929.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13673669

>> No.13673756
File: 1.20 MB, 1600x2000, 1635402194770.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13673756

>> No.13673807
File: 435 KB, 1448x2048, 1635268597302.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13673807

>> No.13673867
File: 287 KB, 2048x1750, 1635042979190.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13673867

>> No.13673948

>>13666395
This is a biased summary. A lot of the claims here can't proven unless you're privy to the whole thing.

>> No.13673950
File: 157 KB, 848x1199, 1635102025577.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13673950

>> No.13674001
File: 544 KB, 3073x1736, 1634926378770.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13674001

>> No.13674063
File: 1.40 MB, 4096x2439, 1635108656458.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13674063

>> No.13674134
File: 294 KB, 1941x1983, 1634826929421.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13674134

>> No.13674197
File: 643 KB, 1637x2250, 1634987009582.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13674197

>> No.13674251
File: 418 KB, 505x680, 1634983515585.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13674251

>> No.13674309
File: 495 KB, 1362x1654, 1634945349393.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13674309

>> No.13674325

>>13672826
"clash of personalities" is probably more accurate, but imo it conveys the meaning well enough.

>> No.13674384
File: 407 KB, 1494x2048, 1634925097784.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13674384

>> No.13674389

>>13672983
> more than 3/4th is Irysposting
gee, you think?

>> No.13674466
File: 865 KB, 2888x4084, 1634880645897.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13674466

Point out one problem with IRyS you faggot. Not saying you have to love her, but there's no negatives

>> No.13674512
File: 1.88 MB, 850x1221, 1634801779763.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13674512

>> No.13674555
File: 1.77 MB, 2500x2500, 1634956157200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13674555

>> No.13674601
File: 75 KB, 640x906, 1634835117787.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13674601

>> No.13674664
File: 1.86 MB, 1857x2533, 1634758997982.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13674664

>> No.13674769 [DELETED] 
File: 834 KB, 1952x1269, 1634595426195.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13674769

>> No.13675133

>>13674325
Well if it was a good translation, it wouldn't have spawned this bait thread in the first place

>> No.13675561

>>13667542
>because she wasn't actually planning on staying
>source: my ass
Why are you Roafags so insufferable? Meiro doesn't have any issues with anyone. She was inclining at that time, her career going well. It was Roa who was trying to cancel Meiro for whatever reason presumably jealousy because a lot of her fans kept mentioning that she should collab with her. It perfectly justifies why she would attack Roa post-graduation because Meiro was the victim here. To insinuate that Meiro wanted out for no apparent reason is just being dishonest at this point.

>> No.13675618 [DELETED] 
File: 467 KB, 1446x2048, 1634564060495.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13675618

>> No.13675667

>>13665548
>used to victimize Meiro
Are you retarded? Meiro was doing well. She's minding her own business and suddenly a senior of hers just out of nowhere wanted to bully her out.

>> No.13675672 [DELETED] 
File: 2.10 MB, 1080x1920, 1634579719623.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13675672

>> No.13675711 [DELETED] 
File: 800 KB, 2582x4096, 1634642993794.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13675711

>> No.13675749 [DELETED] 
File: 707 KB, 2717x3543, 1634625610332.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13675749

>> No.13675771

Why is IRys being spammed here?

>> No.13675792 [DELETED] 
File: 691 KB, 2894x4093, 1634631652776.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13675792

>>13675771

>> No.13675821

thanks for the reps, retards
i'm saving all your green texts for my future bait threads

>> No.13675857
File: 127 KB, 500x755, download (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13675857

>>13673948

>> No.13675863 [DELETED] 
File: 1.21 MB, 2669x2246, 1634371698311.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13675863

>>13675771
I learned this technique from a chumbud, and I'll apply it to all troll anti threads I see

>> No.13675911 [DELETED] 
File: 71 KB, 1200x850, 1634375493917.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13675911

>> No.13675933 [DELETED] 
File: 379 KB, 2500x1967, 1636672008291.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13675933

>> No.13675962 [DELETED] 
File: 1.42 MB, 2143x3046, 1635788665015.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13675962

>> No.13675978 [DELETED] 
File: 391 KB, 829x1200, FE9uJJKVgAARW1N.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13675978

>> No.13676007

So two nijis quit because apparently they couldn't cope with the drama of them both having (potentially fake) Kyushu accents...
Meanwhile we have holos like Noel who are actually from poor, rural Kyushu and I've never noticed her have an unusual accent whatsoever??

>> No.13676065 [DELETED] 
File: 1.10 MB, 1020x1432, 1638020192803.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13676065

>> No.13676142 [DELETED] 
File: 403 KB, 551x800, 1634211170453.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13676142

>> No.13676202 [DELETED] 
File: 2.22 MB, 1400x2046, 1634531541899.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13676202

>> No.13676214

Nijifag here. Irys has been really growing on me lately, and it pains me to say I might actually try to catch some of her streams.

>> No.13676232

>>13676007
We know Meiro got terminated because the management sided with Roa.
Roa went awol that's why her fans are still hopeful she'd return back although chances are slim cause she already reincarnated.
The one to blame here is definitely the management because they didn't intervene until it was too late. Same thing happened with Lulu. It's all about PR and damage control basically. They really need to remove their incompetent managers.

>> No.13676257

>>13675863
I think the first time I saw this was before Gura even debuted.
Robosa turned a Roboco anti thread into a Robocoposting thread within 5 posts, impressed me quite a bit.

>> No.13676286 [DELETED] 
File: 1.79 MB, 3840x2160, 1634272966148.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13676286

>>13676214
She's great unironically, once you get over her avatar you'll find an absolute sweetheart

>> No.13676328 [DELETED] 
File: 1.39 MB, 2894x3929, 1634071957645.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13676328

>> No.13676330

>>13676214
Why do you still worship companies, anon? Being a tribalfag on this board is suffering because of all the baits. Take it easy and just follow your fav chuubas.

>> No.13676358

>>13676232
>Same thing happened with Lulu.
Not really. She left BECAUSE they kept intervening and forcing her to take breaks

>> No.13676381 [DELETED] 
File: 438 KB, 1289x1787, 1634178042871.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13676381

>> No.13676403

>>13676232
>The one to blame here is definitely the management because they didn't intervene until it was too late.
Unironically it's because of the management. If the management didn't intervene, maybe the drama won't blew up and the menheras would just keep their problem to themselves instead of being overblown like what happened.

>> No.13676434 [DELETED] 
File: 102 KB, 1181x1181, 1635139929721.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13676434

>> No.13676479 [DELETED] 
File: 1.37 MB, 2581x3440, 1633989107526.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13676479

>> No.13676511

>>13675863
You do know that the original person who did this stuff was a suischizo who was falseflagging as a hoshiyomi right? This only makes the fanbase look like retards giving attention to an anti thread

>> No.13676567 [DELETED] 
File: 363 KB, 566x568, 1634210055963.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13676567

>>13676511
Suischizo is looked down upon? I never had anything against him, and hoshiyomis are great considering all the falseflagging they have to endure

>> No.13676620

>>13676403
Well that too. It's either intervene early or not do it at all. Nijisanji took a half measure and they fucked it up badly.
I also partly blame Roa here. Rion had a drama too but it got solved satisfactorily because they aren't drama fags. Really, all of these shit should be non-issues.

>> No.13676624 [DELETED] 
File: 393 KB, 2048x1894, 1634017424378.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13676624

Sorry worded that retardedly, I thought suischizo was a hoshiyomi

>> No.13676660

>>13676567
Gee I wonder if someone who makes bait threads appear at the top of the Reply Count is looked down upon, almost like this thread would have died with 15 posters if not for this

>> No.13676718 [DELETED] 
File: 2.27 MB, 3070x2947, 1633909723366.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13676718

>>13676660
Have you ever read the 4chan FAQ section? You know about a thing called "sage"?
And no this thread would be filled with schizos arguing until it hits bump limit anyway, might as well fill it with IRyS instead

>> No.13676772 [DELETED] 
File: 1.08 MB, 2480x3508, 1634049374939.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13676772

>> No.13676814 [DELETED] 
File: 1.01 MB, 800x1132, 1633911628326.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13676814

>> No.13676863

>>13676567
We're all losers here, anon
Some wants to be thread police (you)
Some wants to start shit (me)
It's just a game no need to take it so seriously.
How about this, I'll make another thread tomorrow and you spam it with Irys image again.
Hell you can even tell the time and date

>> No.13676875 [DELETED] 
File: 133 KB, 917x917, 1633980911632.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13676875

>> No.13676929 [DELETED] 
File: 782 KB, 819x611, 1633927539483.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13676929

>>13676863
This could be a good board you know?

>> No.13677013 [DELETED] 
File: 240 KB, 1232x1500, 1633945847206.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13677013

If there was more moderation there'd be no need to do this. And no 4chan is not synonymous with a lack of moderation

>> No.13677033

>>13676863
>We're all losers here, anon
Speak for yourself faggot.

>How about this, I'll make another thread tomorrow and you spam it with Irys image again.
That's good as long as you post some Niji bait. If the other poster stops spamming images, I'll make sure to bump your thread to page 1 like what I did with this thread.

>> No.13677058 [DELETED] 
File: 167 KB, 848x1199, 1633914298179.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13677058

>> No.13677059

>>13676929
We could spent both of our time on better things rather than posting shit posts and spamming images in this thread and yet here we are.
Point is, i won't be looking for a decent meal in a sea of piss and feces

>> No.13677120 [DELETED] 
File: 1.32 MB, 1048x1486, 1633754292842.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13677120

>>13677059
You're making it a sea of piss and feces. I'm enjoying myself watching WCW Fall Brawl 98, the one with Ultimate warrior

>> No.13677139

>>13676718
Anon... You do know that that you can sort by reply count right... Can you guess how I found this thread?
>And no this thread would be filled with schizos arguing until it hits bump limit anyway
No retard, most bait threads in this board die in 100 posts or less, this thread would have died anyways so why the fuck would you give it attention

>> No.13677156

>>13664897
kek

>> No.13677247 [DELETED] 
File: 1.96 MB, 2876x4000, 1632518087165.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13677247

>>13677139
You sort by reply count, why? To find global?

>> No.13677292
File: 391 KB, 1500x1626, 1625007269652.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13677292

>>13676007
Roa still releases voice packs and is listed on the official website as a member, she hasn't quit

>> No.13677307

>>13677247
To see the spiciest bait threads of course, after all why waste your time on sub-10 reply baits? Thanks for replying to this btw

>> No.13677323

>>13676511
Why the heck would a Suischizo keep 163 images of Suisei fanarts in his PC?

>> No.13677327

>>13677120
I'm not going to argue over semantics but i'll tell you this:
I spend 5 seconds of my time posting shit post and you spend hours trying to kill my thread because all other schizos will tear each other apart.
You will do it for free and i do it for fun

>> No.13677415

>>13677327
This image spammer isn't smart lol.

>> No.13677480

>>13677323
Why would a watameschizo have 500 pictures of watame to falseflag? If you're going to falseflag might as well put effort into it

>> No.13677485 [DELETED] 
File: 1.59 MB, 850x1202, 1632257328731.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13677485

>>13677327
Same to you brah

>> No.13677595 [DELETED] 
File: 358 KB, 2000x2000, 1632227240169.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13677595

>> No.13677677 [DELETED] 
File: 3.77 MB, 3000x2187, 1632287281248.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13677677

People vastly overrate Juventude Guerrera

>> No.13677757 [DELETED] 
File: 213 KB, 2048x1149, 1632285795884.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13677757

>> No.13677862

>>13677480
Anon, Watameschizos recycled the same Watame smug edits over and over

>> No.13677885

>>13677480
>>13677323
Max i did was 20 images i got bored halfway through.
Easiest to bait are hoshiyomis and tatsunoko so if you're looking to have fun then they're the bread and butter of this board.

>> No.13677910 [DELETED] 
File: 1.45 MB, 1500x2000, 1632272516522.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13677910

>> No.13678001

>>13676232
Wait when the hell did Roa reincarnate? I thought she was dead?

>> No.13678135 [DELETED] 
File: 1.51 MB, 2400x1700, 1632118903031.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13678135

>> No.13678141

>>13678001
do your reps, newfagchaama

>> No.13678195

>>13677885
Show me the last Suisei bait thread that last over a day then

>> No.13678226

>>13678001
>>13678141
Retard. Roa is still officially liver of Nijisanji. And still released voicepack under them.

>> No.13678255 [DELETED] 
File: 2.21 MB, 720x720, 1632366546137.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13678255

>> No.13678283

Busy now don't @ me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55N_-HJaFoc

>> No.13678327

>>13677885
>tatsunoko
Anon, you're the real joke here if you think it's them. The people you're talking to in those bait threads are your own kind.

>> No.13678402
File: 966 KB, 1280x720, 1616482037671.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13678402

>>13678195
>Suisei bait thread that last over a day
nigga they hit bump limit so fast because of how easy it is to bait them.
i don't even have to post that much they literally fight each other or maybe they have a lot of schizos.
why do you think they post pic related every time they make a general?

>> No.13678431 [DELETED] 
File: 786 KB, 2074x2074, 1632027591114.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13678431

I don't get how crowds still get excited over the NWO shit when it's the same all the time. Not a single clean finish

>> No.13678466 [DELETED] 
File: 690 KB, 960x540, 1632018131329.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13678466

>> No.13678585

>>13678327
My thing when i rp as a tatsunoko is to call everyone a chink and zhang. I make antis not get (you)s

>> No.13678647 [DELETED] 
File: 307 KB, 1500x1500, 1632007044530.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13678647

Scott Hall's shoot alcoholism angle was pretty based

>> No.13678782

A good way to explain the situation would be this, imagine a scot and an aussie work for the same company, they both naturally have their own accents however the two share some ways of speaking, the aussie was currently known for "bloody" and "mate", many people know this about the aussie accent but the terms are also used in the Scottish accent, it is a natural way of speaking for both, now imagine all of the aussie's accent going to their head and them having the audacity to demand the scot change their accent, for the scot this way of speaking was just as natural and while the scot may have concealed the accent in the past in order to act professional, it wasn't true to the scot and the scot thought this job would let them be true to themself, the scot tried to reason with the aussie but the aussie was unreasonable, the aussie abused their position in the company to oppress and misinform, the aussie then summons an army of sheep thinking redditors against the scot, this bullies the scot out of the company

>> No.13678835 [DELETED] 
File: 746 KB, 695x900, 1631816905338.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13678835

>> No.13678860

>>13678782
change this to the word being "bleedy" and fake and the scot for some reason also using that fake "bleedy" accent which doesn't exist

>> No.13678879 [DELETED] 
File: 828 KB, 4096x3505, 1631730336697.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13678879

>> No.13678936 [DELETED] 
File: 818 KB, 4093x2894, 1632007447929.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13678936

>> No.13678941

>>13678402
>nigga they hit bump limit so fast because of how easy it is to bait them.
Suigoi mental gymnastics.........

>> No.13679014

ITT: 2020ers who still have no idea what they're talking about.

>> No.13679017 [DELETED] 
File: 911 KB, 3277x4096, 1631557287152.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13679017

>> No.13679060
File: 1.17 MB, 2000x3499, FE5lUyoakAE0jk3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13679060

>>13678941
Have a nice thread. Don't reply to bait and don't misbehave.

>> No.13679074 [DELETED] 
File: 745 KB, 646x850, 1631587894894.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13679074

>> No.13679076

>>13678782
Unfortunately your retard comparison doesn't work here because ROA'S ACCENT IS COMPLETELY MADE UP. IT DOESN'T EXIST IN ANY JAPANESE REGION. The most similar is in Kyushu but that is stretching. And Meiro copied the MADE UP PART OF ROA'S DIALECT. ONE ON ONE. And LAMP MEIJI NEVER HAD ANY ACCENT IN HER WHOLE TITTY CAREER. NEVER. NOT EVEN A SLIP UP. It's like one of the newbie in Holo X copied Pekora's peko and claims it was from her hometown. Also you must remember that ROA IS FUCKING 16 YEARS OLD.

>> No.13679152

>>13679014
Scotposter here, I don't watch niggersanji, I love hololive, I just wanted to inform people that niggasanji was a black company and why they shouldn't watch it

>> No.13679162

>>13679076
Why do you always bring up age into this?

>> No.13679183 [DELETED] 
File: 857 KB, 4096x3383, 1631476035064.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13679183

Michael Buffer is the Ayame of sports entertainment, both are based

>> No.13679206
File: 1020 KB, 1280x720, 1623387205433.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13679206

>>13679076

>> No.13679260 [DELETED] 
File: 202 KB, 1500x841, 1631476144715.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13679260

>> No.13679312
File: 1.11 MB, 1280x720, 1623387205433.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13679312

>>13679206
never seen this before
thanks based anon

>> No.13679320

>>13679162
Because I want to point out that Holobronies are shitting on a literal kid while defending a titty streamer whore.

>> No.13679322

>>13678585
Based and falseflagging pilled

>> No.13679377 [DELETED] 
File: 678 KB, 2621x4096, 1631591424809.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13679377

>> No.13679413

>>13679320
I don't care we should recreate a localized Hiroshima on her house for what she did, God bless America and God bless hololive, the cover funded b-29's are on their way

>> No.13679438

>>13679320
Being underaged doesn't make you immune to criticism especially if you're an entertainer, anon. And why are you dragging Holobronies into this? You don't want to shit up the thread any further.

>> No.13679458 [DELETED] 
File: 1.10 MB, 3188x4096, 1631674821469.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13679458

>> No.13679499

>>13679438
Its impossible to shit this thread up any further

>> No.13679547 [DELETED] 
File: 435 KB, 1800x1012, 1631488705597.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13679547

There's no way anyone below 40 actually prefers babyface WWF Hogan over Hollywood Hogan. He works so much better as a heel

>> No.13679599 [DELETED] 
File: 357 KB, 2088x2609, 1631490766450.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13679599

Rest in Peace, Warrior, Mr. Perfect, Perry Saturn and many more

>> No.13679666

>>13679599
I admire your sheer dedication and lack of a life Irysanon.

>> No.13679674

If I shitpost and falseflag it will take me only 5 seconds and I do it for fun but if you sage my thread and spam images it will take hours and you rent free!

>> No.13679682

>>13678402
Can you not make up scenarios in your mind?

>> No.13679743

>>13679682
The term schizo is not a meme anon

>> No.13679816 [DELETED] 
File: 1.77 MB, 1920x1080, 1631379206710.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13679816

>>13679666
I don't get why you'd think that this takes so much effort. Btw Fall Brawl 98 was only OK, WWF was already better than WCW at this point and Ultimate Warrior in WCW was not great. But still an OK watch

>> No.13679866

>>13679816
It certainly takes more effort than straight up not responding to the thread

>> No.13679875

>>13679682
Why are you replying to yourself?

>> No.13680171

>>13679152
Stop being a tribalfag, anon, although I agree with your sentiment.

>> No.13680184

Holy fuck, this thread went from 267 replies to 218. Meirofags are trully mentally ill.

>> No.13680234

>>13680184
Why are there multiple irys schizo posters

>> No.13680261

>>13680184
Irys spammer got banned? kek
Anyway, I think Roa abusing her status as Meiro's senior is truly disgusting. I mean why the need to bully her out?

>> No.13680266
File: 61 KB, 450x430, 1631503560019.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13680266

>>13670631
Why is this thread so mentally unwell?
You know you can just hide a thread you don't like, right?

>> No.13680277

>>13679875
What?

>> No.13680332

>>13680234
Roafags lack fanarts of her so they use Irys instead. Really shows how terrible her fanbase is.

>> No.13680342

>>13680277
Drop the act it's pathetic

>> No.13680413
File: 176 KB, 410x274, wheeze-laugh.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13680413

>irys Image spammer got banned
so there is justice after all

>> No.13680493

>>13680342
I came here >>13679682.

>> No.13680668

13680493
Sure, schizo
I believe you

>> No.13680891

>>13680668
Anon, wtf are you talking about? I replied to the retard because he was lying

>> No.13680992

>>13664897
Dumb holofag can't even get the drama right
It's Naraka vs Emma August

>> No.13681103

>>13680992
Retard, it's me vs (You). I'll cut you, faggot

>> No.13681196

>>13680891
Don't @ me you fucking imbecile, do something better with your life.

>> No.13681285

Nijisanji stinks

>> No.13681358

>>13681196
>>13681196
>>13681196
>>13681196
>>13681196
You are really dumb

>> No.13681662

Weird, only the Irys pics that had replies got deleted?
Was it some automated bot or something?

>> No.13681814

>>13666632
I thought gozaru was a suffix used by samurai or nobility in plays / a long time ago. No vtuber invented it.

>> No.13681854
File: 3.81 MB, 498x351, g5tv5ty.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13681854

>>13671389

>> No.13681971

>>13666774
This is how you spot a thread reader.

>> No.13682409

oh this must be the unity

>> No.13682649

>>13676511
Since I was mentioned, I'll explain why I don't do that shit anymore.
>It's useless
>Hoshiyomis look bad
>Took too much time
>It's boring
>Easier to falseflag as hoshiyomi (that's the reason behind my trip)
>Threads die before bump limit anyways
I wasn't falseflagging, the thing is I'm a newfag but now I know better. It's completely useless and I have my suspicions that threads die slower the more replies it has, so spamming images actually helped the thread to stay alive. If there's a newfag around here, don't do that.

>> No.13683300
File: 21 KB, 317x267, 385.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13683300

>>13682649
>I have my suspicions that threads die slower the more replies.
This better be bait.
Where did you come from, newfag?

>> No.13683678

>>13682649
>call himself spammer
>took too much time
You're a newfag indeed. Learn how to automate if you're gonna spam shit.

>> No.13685446

>>13676232
> cause she already reincarnated.
wait what?
sauce?

>> No.13685958

>>13667720
Basically her specific way of using an accent, Meiro didnt use it like its normally used in Japan, but how Roa specifically did

>> No.13686209
File: 19 KB, 256x256, 1371511856001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13686209

>>13682649
You're a gigantic fucking faggot if you're real. But I have to say that the imagespamming was ultimately pretty great. I started reading Suisei bait threads solely because all the seething shitposters were refreshing after so many seething fans and far more pathetic. Except based on that numbers thread episode it may have been after all a single poster mindbroken just like in my H-doujins! Which would be so sad its even more funny.

>> No.13687880

>>13664897
Both of meiro and roa are guilty

>> No.13689932

>>13686209
I wasn't seething all that much tb.h

>> No.13690164

>>13664897
Lol I can't believe it

>> No.13690956

>>13687880
Roa is guilty of being retarded.

Meiro is your token victim aggressor, who's almost ALWAYS (except in the most EXTREME 0.01% [not 1%, 0.01%] of circumstances) a woman.

It just goes to show that women suck at handling other women, which is why societies decay when the hand of man is stayed against women. Only a man can restore order to chaos.

Unfortunately, it seems there was a glut of possibly female (or maybe just soi infused) managers involved who also (as could be predicted) botched the crisis, leading to an absolute shitshow where two IPs went to waste. Truly a shame, and really didn't need to happen.

>> No.13691145

>>13689932
Kek have you been diagnosed with autism?

>> No.13691613

>>13691145
Not yet

>> No.13692325

>>13689932
I think you misunderstood and maybe you haven't noticed. Also enjoy the essay, I have enjoyed this saga more than most streams and look forward to more updates.

There were those suiberu threads which were quite obviously 90% one guy bumping his own thread. Then there was a thread some suifag made complaining about ringo threads and disgusting fethishes in which there was that suiseifag anti with imagespam PTSD. He was accordingly made fun of, and soon enough a new numbers thread was created with a suiberu pic and then imagespammed until the spammer was banned.

And then, suddenly, all the tribalfagging in pekomikomet threads stopped, meanwhile on /jp/ someone equally suddenly started posting about Suisei and Miko farting which then continued on /vt/ immediately after the usual three day ban period came to an end. All of which made me conclude that instead of a number of shitposters it was mainly a single loser who has suiseifags living in his head rent free. Looking now in the mikomet thread, there is someone trying to tribalfag again and that guy upthread was pretty desperate to paint suiseifags as particularly prone to biting bait (from what I browsed, he was made fun of in /jp/ for being so obvious), which someone in the sankisei thread was also desperate to do despite some obvious samefagging to pit fanbases against each other. And the suiberu threads originally tried unsuccesfully to pit suiseifags and homofags against each other and IIRC the PTSDposter also tried to paint suiseifags as somehow exceptionally prone to taking bait. I usually wouldn't assume it's all the same person, but all of the above makes me think it's highly likely in this case. And that's what's so sad and funny.

None of this changes the fact that you're a faggot, but your faggotry did highlight possibly the saddest schizo on this board and bring me much entertainment. And yeah, there's a chance not all him, but I choose to believe.

>> No.13693137

>>13692325
That's interesting. I never paid attention. I knew there was someone trying to paint hoshiyomis as retards who always take baits but I never thought it was always the same schizo.
Also enjoy your waiting because I have no plans of continuing my autism.

>> No.13693507

>>13664897
Roa is not a good person.

>> No.13694251

What's the "accent" again?
Isn't it "deyo"?
Probably just a derivative of "desuyo" and "dayo"

>> No.13694535

>>13666793
Aqua didn't stole it, she pretty much started using because she was really good friends with Shishi and spend a lot of time with her, so she ended up using it too

>>13668438
https://youtu.be/kHxtnpZ0sOc

>> No.13694599

>>13694251
it's deyo. accent isn't the right word for it and no region in japan actually has speech like this.

>> No.13694786

>>13692325
Who the fuck is PTSD poster? Also its very likely the image dumper is a real Hoshiyomi since he confessed several times about it in our general before but got told off. I mean, I do openly sage threads too especially the 'SuiBeru' threads, but I keep my autism to myself and never try to include anyone in the general with what I do. Also his mistake is spamming so much images when you can just sage to 5-10 times to keep his thread in page 10. The SuiBeru thread is particularly easy to kill since its just one person necrobumping it.

>> No.13695390

>>13693137
No need to go full schizo on everyone being a samefag though, especially if you're actually taking your meds.

>>13694786
There has been for several months now someone crying about Suisei imagespam almost every single time Suisei is mentioned regardless of whether there was spam or not. And yes, the original spammer was a suiseifag, but there was a falseflagger that shat up the numbers thread some time ago, that's what made it click for me. Made fun of after complaining about the imagespam in an anti-ringo thread -> creating numbersthread with a suiberu pic and then imagespamming it -> ringoposting and suiberuposting on /jp/ with tribalfagging on /vt/ dying down for the duration of a three-day ban after which all three continue on /vt/. And I just took a look at /jp/ and yeah, there was suiberuposting mixed with ringoposting in the recent thread to very little (you)s. The obsession is strong.

Also, I was going to say the suiberuposting was especially damning because nobody took a bait that lame, but looks like (you) did! Good on him then, sages do nothing except give OP (you)s. I was thinking he was samefagging because he was evidently samefagging elsewhere, but I guess some suiseifags really do take the weakest of baits, huh?

>> No.13695516

>>13694786
I was never told to fuck off specifically, I was only told to stop linking threads were I posted images for grab since people there didn't want to see all the shit threads. I stopped doing that on my own when people told me to stop linking threads. Also saging doesn't work unless all the replies are saged. Most of them are not so it's useless.
My objective was to make people stop replying to bait. It didn't work.

>> No.13696173

Never doubt for one moment that niji is shit company and hololive a shining beacon for vtubers. lmao at this niji seeth

>> No.13696997

>>13695390
It was pity (You)s!

>> No.13702579

good thread :)

>> No.13702756

>>13692325
That schizo is living rent free inside your head along with Suisei

>> No.13706832

>>13664928

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action