[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-06-09: Search is working again.
2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 47 KB, 500x500, A5E5FB40-1265-447E-BA24-89BCE4A27DD7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13336691 No.13336691 [Reply] [Original]

My oshi can beat up your oshi

>> No.13336773

mentally*

>> No.13336775
File: 38 KB, 400x400, 1HtT0h9B_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13336775

>>13336691
Nah, my oshi is the beginning and the end. He has all the powers.

>> No.13337022

>>13336691
In any real conflict though Kuro-san's knees will explode taking out both the combatants and the city they are fighting in.

>> No.13337179

>>13336691

Yes, but I can't imagine Korone assaulting AZKi.

>> No.13337216
File: 2.61 MB, 1280x720, 1632091719648.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13337216

>>13336691
Oh yeah?

>> No.13337227

>>13336691
But can she beat me up?

>> No.13337303
File: 284 KB, 1415x2000, 1629825796170.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13337303

>>13336691
no, mine is the sstrongeest

>> No.13337560

>>13336691
Probably can. My oshi has the stature of a grade schooler and never leaves the house or plays fitness games.

Her weakness is kind of the appeal.

>> No.13338195
File: 2.64 MB, 1178x895, 1631312366848.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13338195

>>13336691
my oshi has a fucking gun

>> No.13339766
File: 2.08 MB, 1000x1763, os1pa6e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13339766

>>13336691
My oshi's boyfriend can beat your oshi's boyfriend

>> No.13339808

>>13339766
I'd like to see him try. I'll put him in the fucking floor.

>> No.13339821

>>13337216
absolute state of transanji

>> No.13339867
File: 94 KB, 313x327, suiheh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13339867

at least my oshi isn't dying this year

>> No.13339908
File: 1.58 MB, 2000x1693, 1631837873908.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13339908

>>13339766
im my oshis boyfriend, your oshis bf better prepare himself.

>> No.13339921
File: 460 KB, 523x683, 1635113003196.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13339921

>>13339867
I wouldn't be so sure, after all, my preparations are almost finished.

>> No.13339969
File: 433 KB, 1858x2048, 1637369054233.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13339969

>>13336691
My oshi has the power of belly, and she uses magic to summon a big gun. Her ultimate move is Kusogakick. It has 90% chance to hit the enemy, and 10% chance to miss the enemy. If she misses, the kick will inflict big damage to her. If she hits, it will deal 2x the health of her.

>> No.13340113
File: 180 KB, 850x618, __inugami_korone_and_sakura_miko_hololive_drawn_by_sakino_shingetsu__sample-f51050c63f56aeda686cead75d53183b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13340113

>>13336691
She can do it.

>> No.13340506
File: 1.49 MB, 1280x983, 94189511_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13340506

>>13336691
My oshi laughs while your oshi goes to jail for trying to overthrow her.

>> No.13340578
File: 54 KB, 859x960, gigachad(3).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13340578

>>13339766
I am both their boyfriends, (you) lose.

>> No.13340585

>>13339766
my oshi is single and her bf would win

>> No.13340597

>>13340578
That's even worse, because the worst enemy a man can face is himself.

>> No.13340918

>>13340597
Calm down tsun zu

>> No.13340973

>>13339766
>My oshi's boyfriend
Yeah, me
>Your oshi's boyfriene
Yeah, me

>> No.13341135

>>13336691
That's true, yeah. Honestly Pekora seems like she would be VERY easy to beat up.

>> No.13342039

>>13341135
Yeah she is fat as fuck so maybe even the most unfit hololiver can knock her down pretty much without problem

>> No.13342054

>>13342039
shut up faggot

>> No.13342168
File: 288 KB, 611x516, coco mfingers.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13342168

/thread
perhaps the only exception is the Nekomata Okazu thing, but that's from Okayu so yeah

even Reine couldn't put a finger on zero limiter Coco, probably same with Moona as well

>> No.13342180

>>13342039
Skinny people are considerably easier to beat up than fat people, you know.

>> No.13342213

>>13336691
NOT ANYMORE LOL

>> No.13342224
File: 803 KB, 1078x1082, Kafu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13342224

>>13336691
My oshi is just a fragile kid. Please dont hurt her

>> No.13342225

>>13342180
fat person cope

>> No.13342323

>>13342225
Not really. Weight counts for a lot in a fight. The fat person probably won't win, but at least they're not going to be grabbed, thrown to the ground or have their bones broken immediately like a random 40kg skinny faggot would.

>> No.13342344

>>13342323
why would that happen immediately, if you're not a fat fuck you can move. Whoever hits faster and more often will win. It's not MMA.

>> No.13342395

>>13336775
Imagine having a shitty manager that you don't even know the voice and that just makes dumb shit like adding even more stupid lore to hololive, atleast A Chan and Shinove actually do some shit on stream, do you find Omegacucks tweets hot or some shit because that is the only shit that you know about this dude, I know this is a bait but i can't help to get mad at this shit.

>> No.13342399

>>13342180
False, fat people can't up eat body shots at all. They also are slower, have less stamina, and are not really that much stronger. The exception is strong fat.

>> No.13342414
File: 2.93 MB, 360x360, abusive nenechi.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13342414

>>13336691
Sure bitch.

>> No.13342432

>>13342168
cocos "strong american badass doragon" schtick is an act. shes a sheltered asian american pretty girl who is a massive fucking nerd.

>> No.13342437

>>13342344
>>13342399
I'm not talking about winning a fight, i'm talking about beating up. Like, if you're one sidedly beating the shit out of them. Which one do you think is going to take longer to kill, the fat dude or the skinny one?

>> No.13342438

>>13342399
>The exception is strong fat.
to be fair those people are living like they're 2 feet taller than they are

>> No.13342469

>>13342437
Thats just weird

>> No.13342487

>>13342469
What, you don't like ryona? You a gayboy son?

>> No.13342525

>>13342487
not really but if I was it would be male on female

>> No.13344539

>>13337303
She's dead.

>> No.13344703

>>13336691
My oshi can unplug your oshi‘s life support

>> No.13344850
File: 24 KB, 400x400, 36eb438e397cac2fee6817c5cb2b1db62f06c4bbddc5dedc2009d4138ebaec91_thumb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13344850

>>13336691
>My oshi can beat up your oshi
Please?

>> No.13344865
File: 146 KB, 1000x1000, coco time go good best idol hololive.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13344865

>>13342432
And that's why she's my oshi

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action