[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 1.20 MB, 1500x1060, EnnaAlouetteBeautifulArtWork.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13217763 No.13217763 [Reply] [Original]

Enna from the Nijisanji EN is a second generation Canadian from the East Asia, China to be more specific .
I've been wondering recently if her family has some problems with her being a vtuber. From what I know, asian families are weird when it comes to this sort of things.

Are there any East Asian bros here?
How do normy asians view vtubers?
How would a typical asian family respond to their doughter getting a vtubing job?
What about an extended family?
Would Enna's family actively discourage her from being a vtuber?

>> No.13221366

>>13217763
>How do normy asians view vtubers?
Yes
>How would a typical asian family respond to their doughter getting a vtubing job?
"You work as streamer with cute avatar?"
>What about an extended family?
Do not I repeat do NOT tell anything to extended family unless you want to be stabbed in the back
>Would Enna's family actively discourage her from being a vtuber?
I dunno, unless if her parents are strict mainland china a.k.a brainwashed then of course they discourage it

>> No.13225166

>>13217763
>Would Enna's family actively discourage her from being a vtuber?
https://youtu.be/4VhBJuvFoe4 Her father supports her even though he doesn't really understand what she does. I don't think she talks about her job to her mother so she most likely doesn't know

>> No.13225202
File: 19 KB, 463x453, 23c4iupj7t461.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Enna's mom is Japanese, here's the proof.
>she loves enka
>she was addicted to pachinko while she and Enna's dad were dating
>smartest person in the family, but also very menhera
>Enna has a relatively prominent nose bridge for an Asian; it's more common among Japanese
>Enna has been to Japan on multiple occasions, not necessarily rare in NijiEN but
>Enna speaks Japanese way more often than the rest of Niji EN even Rosemi (confirmed half JP) and Elira (assumed half JP) despite not being very fluent; she speaks Japanese way more reactively, like it's something she picked up rather than doing herself
I could be wrong though, but I wouldn't be surprised her parents at least met in Japan. Are there even pachinko machines in the rest of Asia?

>> No.13225849

asians suuuhhhhhhhhhcccc

>> No.13227511

Why do canadians dominate vtubing?

>> No.13228114

This is an Enna shill thread

>> No.13228325

>>13227511
Social safety net encourages people to pursue niche careers that may not pan out.

Compare her with pomu's health insurance work saga for example

>> No.13229311

>>13228325
More like rich families can afford their kids being useless neets

>> No.13229623

>>13227511
Enough gibs to do fuck-all which allows you to pursue things that are too time intensive to do beside a normal job and/or do not provide sufficient income. Everyone likes to make jokes about streamers being millionaires while doing basically nothing, but for every streamer that can live off from his streaming carrier there are at least thousands of other streamers that barely make 10 bucks a month from it. Some EU countries technically have similar gibs systems, but are usually cucked via other memes, like Germans requiring a broadcasting license and being subject to heavy regulations for example.

>> No.13230949

>>13229623
Krauts really are beyond cucked these days.

>> No.13231828

>>13227511
Nothing to do in the winter months. It's like Covid lockdowns, but 6 months every year.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action