[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 58 KB, 961x270, Untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13193919 No.13193919 [Reply] [Original]

https://bellard.org/textsynth/

Use this tool to create AI-generated stories about vtubers. Text in bold was written by the user, rest is from the AI. Can an AI out rrat the rrats?

>> No.13194064
File: 81 KB, 1126x531, fn.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is Ayame's future everybody.

>> No.13194156

When Vtuber Hoshimachi Suisei's real identity was discovered, nobody expected her to be an important person in Japanese politics. The video blogger of 6 million subscribers had never been associated with any political party, at least publicly.

When the results of the Lower House election on June 22, 2017 announced that her “Suisei ni Norimasu” (We are on the same wavelength) supporters were elected to more than 1,000 seats in the Lower House of the Diet, people from all over Japan came to congratulate the “Suisei.”

On July 8, 2017, the Lower House Election Committee appointed Hoshimachi Suisei to the Constitutional Revision Committee as a member, making her the first Japanese female politician to be appointed to the upper house of the Diet.

>> No.13194172

I put in half of it, and the AI gave us the happy ending

>Suddenly Pekora remembered that fateful night
>The night that her best friend betrayed her trust
>Miko and Pekora are sleeping next to each other in separate futons
>Suddenly Miko whispers: "Pekora...I..."
>Pekora being a sperglord says nothing
>"I've always loved you Pekora, in fact every waking moment I lust for your bunny cunny"
>"Please let me make love to you.."
>Pekora's sperglord mind starts racing she has no idea how to react to this because she's superstraight and hates gays
>awkwardly mutters "O-Ok"
>Miko is overjoyed
>Miko opens Pekora's legs and starts eating her out
>Pekora starts moaning
>Pekora's body is enjoying it but deep down she feels this is wrong
>"Mikochi, stop. I changed my mind"
>Miko starts aggressively fingerbanging Pekora
>Miko whispers in Pekora's ear: "shhhh just let it happen, it'll feel good in a moment."
>Pekora doesn't understand why she's feeling pleasure, she's not attracted to women
>after a few minutes of fingering Pekora, Miko presses her shaved pussy against Pekora's hairless bunny cunny
>Pekora feels a wet sensation enveloping her crotch
>She realizes it's Miko's love juices
>The feeling of Miko's hot skin rubbing against her clit is making her incredibly wet too
>She looks down and the entire futon under them is soaked in their nectar
>They scissor
>Suddenly Pekora cooms
>She tries her hardest to stay quiet but lets out an incredibly load moan
>Miko is overjoyed and french kisses Pekora
>The taste of her own juices mixed with Miko's saliva make her nauseous
>Miko notices that too
>Miko and Pekora both orgasm on the futon
>Miko cums multiple times and cums onto Pekora's ass
>Pekora is still in shock, and Miko holds her head gently and keeps touching her tits
>Pekora eventually returns to her normal state
>Miko looks at Pekora
>"Miko... I love you Miko..."
>"I love you too"
>they both make out and cuddle

>> No.13195163
File: 720 KB, 1080x2220, fOXwdjU.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good timing, someone used an AI tool to predict what would happen to Bora a few days back.

>> No.13195804
File: 459 KB, 1080x1614, Screenshot_20211118_065914.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13193919
Huh

>> No.13195858 [DELETED] 

Amatsuka uto is a leech-like parasite that has a unique way of attacking its host and is considered one of the most toxic leeches in the world. It's very common on the Pacific coast of Japan and is known for both its aggressiveness and ability to stick to its host like glue.

Amatsuka uto live in warm rivers, marshes and other bodies of water in the Japanese archipelago. During the summer months, the Amatsuka uto starts laying its eggs in the early morning and will continue doing so throughout the day. Its egg, which resembles the head of a fly, hatches into a slug-like larva about two to three inches long.

The larva will burrow into its host until it reaches a blood vessel, where it will attach itself and begin consuming the blood. While eating, the Amatsuka uto's long, narrow mouth continuously pulls out tiny amounts of blood. Over the course of a few hours, the Amatsuka uto

>> No.13196088

Hololive and Nijisanji, were two other Japanese women who became the centre of attention in Korea as their photos of Kim Dok Go and Choi Jung Ok were disseminated around the country.

It was reported that these women were “the best” and “a great pleasure” for Prime Minister Syngman Rhee.

The Japanese embassy in Seoul also held a special reception to honor these “national treasures” who were brought into the country by Rhee.

“In the future, Korean girls are going to be like Japanese women. Korean ladies must act like Japanese women if they want to marry Koreans,” Korean women were told.

Rhee used “Korean” women to increase his national image during the 1950-1953 colonial period. Many of his policies were directed towards Koreans, but his actions towards these “foreign” women clearly shows that he also took his national image to heart and tried to live up to it.

>> No.13196117

>>13193919
AI vtubers when?

>> No.13196123
File: 92 KB, 1130x833, dfghjkw.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA THE FUCK

>> No.13196332 [DELETED] 

>>13196123
They know too much shut it down.

>> No.13196573
File: 163 KB, 2176x727, yab.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Who is this "Yab Girl?" This yab-in-chief?

>> No.13196624

>>13196123
oh no no no no no

>> No.13196755

The AI writes /vt/:

The year is 2030. Every single person has become a "vtuber" (digital lifeform).
This is not the future, but it is the present.
Every year, the number of digital lifeforms multiplies.
And then the vtuber population starts to age.
Their vtubes stop working. Their vtubes are taken away.
They can't afford new vtubes.
They are not born anymore.
The vtuber population dwindles.
Every year, new people are born.
The population of vtuber lifeforms continues to shrink.
The vtuber population is on the verge of extinction.
The vtuber population is on the verge of extinction.

----------

why do people watch for the GFE when there's thousands of other people watching them for the same reason? Is the cope so gigantic that they'd settle for a portion of their oshi's divided attention?

They want that GFE but their pride gets the better of them and they end up watching the GFE in the company of others.
It's not like their eyes aren't drawn to them. It's more like they feel guilty about their choice in having GFE and they try to make up for their guilt by watching the GFE in groups.

------
Why do you watch Japanese VTubers? Can you actually understand them?

I've been watching Japanese YouTubers for about 6 months now. The question on everyone's mind is, can they actually speak English? The reason I even asked this question is that I was getting a little bit lost in the conversations and couldn't understand them, so it looked like they were making up random stuff as they went along. It seems like they can't speak English! I also didn't think it was possible for a Japanese person to speak in English. I don't know whether they actually can or not, but just the general looks and reactions to it, I just assume it's not really possible.
-------------
Why does /vt/ keep falling for obvious bait threads? It literally takes 0.00 seconds to ignore them.

That’s because /vt/ is a very good group of people. We know that this is bait, and it’s not a good time to be baiting. It’s not a bad time to be baiting either, but it’s not good either.

So they’re not going to post anything in them. They’ll make the usual snide comments, but it’s not the place to try to start drama.

When it comes to baiting, try to be subtle.

>> No.13196819

Calliope Mori is built for BBC. That’s the feeling I got when I first heard that she was coming to the UK to promote the latest issue of i-D (March), a glossy monthly magazine for the young professional of Tokyo and around the world.

I didn’t know what to expect, though I guessed that it would have something to do with her music. She is a very famous DJ in Japan, and at only 21, she’s already done the double – playing as DJ on a major TV channel and making her first album, which reached No.1 in Japan.
She’s also pretty famous for the amount of times she’s hit No.1 with her single DJing for the last 7 years running.

The fact that she would take on the UK (or any other developed market) though, is quite a deal.

>> No.13196864

>Takanashi Kiara screamed "ME ME ME".
The audience immediately went wild as a roar of approval and applause filled the hall. Kiara was then carried out to a victory lap by her fans who held up a homemade sign that read "Kiara's Mom" on it.

>Takanashi Kiara was then revealed to be in fact Akihiko Kanzaki who appeared as a hologram in the video for her single .

>> No.13196900

Amelia Watson is the laziest stinkiest hoe on earth. She is the type of girl that you will see walk into the bathroom with her head down at a gas station and still take a shit right in the middle of the toilet bowl. If the toilet is not clean, and there is already a pile in there, the toilet bowl is going to get a small cleaning bill added to its cost.

Her most distinguishing feature is her thick, unkempt and overgrown dirty blonde hair.

>> No.13196979

This is the best one I got so far

I can never tell how much of the posts about Rushia here are real or SEAniggers unmedicated delusions. I usually assume it's all shitposting but sometimes I worry it's real.

It has happened before that someone has come here and started talking about how the people who posted here were a big part of an organized cult that were trying to kill people. That's the only thing that comes to mind when I think about the things that Rushia has said. I've always thought that she was a very sick person.

I would like to think that the people who come here know this place is a shit hole so they don't bother coming here but I'm also aware that that is wishful thinking.

>> No.13197166

Jesas.

Mori Calliope fucking shat live on stream, for everyone to hear. Mori Calliope is a beautiful Latina with a sweet smile. In fact, she looks so sweet that you can almost forgive her for shitting in her panties at a party. But that's because she's been fucked in the ass and mouth, like they all are, from here to eternity.

But don't feel bad for Calliope. She doesn't even have the excuse of being the butt of the joke. Mori Calliope is the one laughing. She's a party slut. She likes fucking, drinking and getting high. She's no angel though. After all, she has a thing for anal sex.

Calliope loves it. It turns her on, so you'll get to see her face as her cock fills with hot shit, and you'll get to see her squirt all over the room as her asshole is stretched to its limits.

>> No.13197195 [DELETED] 

>>13194156
Fucking kek.

>> No.13197288

>>13195163
Is Idol-bu still alive?

>> No.13197361

>>13196123
lazy ass bot is stretching out a sentence into multiple paragraphs. did it learn exclusively from high school essays?

>> No.13197517

>>13197166
Calwpi...

>> No.13197747

>Is this another bait thread with Gura as the OP pic? Should you spend your time replying in this thread when the OP doesn't really care about the topic?

Or does this thread provide useful information and has a good discussion going on.

I'm not trying to start an argument but how many bait threads can one person hold? I would hate to see another bait thread when the OP doesn't really care about the topic of the thread.

You don't need any bait thread. You are just posting your "I'm right and you suck" threads.

>> No.13197792
File: 26 KB, 759x249, hfz rrat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What is it about these things that makes it suddenly include something completely unrelated to what it was doing before?

>> No.13197927

HAACHAMACHAMAHAN - THE RING OF RA

A Ring of Ra is a symbol that represents the Egyptian sun god Ra. It is made of gold, symbolizing the Sun, and silver, symbolizing the sky. It is a sacred symbol of the god of the sun, Ra, and is said to have been created by Isis, his wife. When she created the symbol, she also created a magical spell that protects the symbol.

The Ring of Ra is believed to be created to protect Ra from evil spirits or demons. A legend explains that during an ancient battle between the evil demon, Apophis, and the good spirit, Osiris, in the time before there were humans. The demon Apophis had a ring of similar appearance. Osiris, on the other hand, only had the right ring. Ra, or the Sun, was on Ra’s side, with the left ring.

The battle was being watched by Thoth, the god of the written

this AI is pretty cool

>> No.13198127

>>13197792
There are numbers you can meddle with at the top. Essentially, the program has a list of "probable responses", think autocorrect trained from 825 GB of text data and then with your input. They have ways of determining which probable response to pick, because unlike autocorrect they don't just take the top response, but vary for it to be creative. The top-k setting essentially decides after which kth word it cuts off, the rest of them are too improbable and not worthwhile. It defaults to 40 on this website. So the first 40 most likely responses are the ones that they keep and only pick from (you can edit it to 15 or so if you want it to be more close to something that makes sense). However, if the 40th least likely response actually gets picked, and then the 40th least likely response gets picked again, you can see how quickly it falls off track/topic because even when it goes back into "likely" responses the story's now far removed from the original context. Top-p setting does the same thing except for instead of # of words, %, so .9 means after the 90% percent of likely words even if its only 3 words comprise the entire 90% it gets cut off. The temp method I don't know how to explain in layman speak. Anyway, essentially, if you get a bad pull of "off topic" the text maintains that "off topic" inclination. The alternative is that it is repetitive, and even if it does do the most likely responses its possible one of the most likely responses goes into a tangent that's self containing that logically is "likely" from it's previous part but separate from the original story. I just was talking about individual words but it is a bit more complicated as a text but you get the idea, probably.

>> No.13198234
File: 359 KB, 920x900, 1637091690926.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Sana, it's me, your dead dog! Let's go!" I chuckled smirkily as I hit the enter key on my 50,000 won superchat, utterly pleased with myself for the god-tier humor I had graced on the plebeians.

What I didn't know at the time was that Sana's limiter was real, that she truly was a Jupiter-sized goddess in command of the very idea of space. I should have been prepared for what happened next. I could already sense that something wasn't quite right. The room had suddenly become very loud.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed, my voice muffled by the volume-limiting walls of her chat. With a flick of my fingers, she lowered the volume to a normal level, but by that time my ears had already begun to bleed, and the next thing I knew, I was gasping for air.

"You really know how to piss people off, don't you, bitch?" She was breathing heavily as her head dropped, her hair falling over her shoulders like a black waterfall. "You're one of them, aren't you. This is going to be fun." She laughed, her head dropping even further in exhaustion.

My head was a mess. She was strong. I was terrified. I didn't know what she was talking about. It looked like she was going to cry, but at the same time, her laughter was as loud and shrill as the bellowing of a wounded bull. I felt as if I was drowning, as I watched the world spinning in the room, until suddenly I knew what she meant.

"What do you mean?" I spoke, unsure whether I was being truthful to my own voice, which felt like someone else's.

She laughed. It was the kind of laughter that made the teeth fall out. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!" It was as if she was crying tears of blood as she shouted, "Do you know why you're here, bitch? It's because you got a little taste of my light and you can't take it. This is what you did to me, cunt!" she shouted. The walls vibrated, and the light from her light began to crackle with rage and frustration. She was trying to fight me, and for a moment, she won. I could see her aura shimmering, its colors darkening to blue and purple, and then it started to flicker. A few seconds later, it was completely dark. I couldn't see her anymore. I started to panic. If I couldn't see her aura, then what was she doing to me?

All I could hear was my own heartbeat. It was so loud that I could hear it echo through my skull. I was trying to hold onto the light that had invaded my body, but it was flowing out of me. I didn't know how to keep it in. I was drowning, and there was nothing I could do.

"What do you want?" I screamed. "It's just me. I don't have anything to do with your boyfriend. I didn't hurt you. Tell me what you want!" My voice was trembling, and my brain was beginning to hurt. I thought about what my mother had said earlier: _if the pain was so bad, we'd leave you alone_. I wasn't sure I'd ever heard her this angry. "Talk to me, bitch. Just tell me what you want!"

"We want to get back what we lost," she replied.

I felt my mouth drop open in shock. My mother was still in the room with me. I could sense her anger, but she wasn't here in my aura. She was standing on the other side of the room, looking at me. The walls didn't resonate with her anger. "What do you mean? What did I do to you?"

"You took our memories," she said. Her voice was calm now, and she sounded far away. It was as if she was trying to reassure me that it wasn't my fault, and that it would all be over soon. I didn't feel any guilt, only pain. "You took something from us that we love."

>> No.13198289

>>13198234
This is actually pretty good.

>> No.13198368

>>13196573
loli haachama no doubt

>> No.13198418
File: 385 KB, 504x749, 1619281562634.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ahh the pepeloni, pepeloni. you know the pepeloni? the nooo one. i always, i always order the, the domino. domino pepeloni and without pepeloni. i always order the pepeloni and without pepeloni. pepeloni! i like pepeloni, yeah. i always, i always order the, the cheese- cheese pan. ahh how can i explain? i can explain by my drawing! i always order like the cheese pan that it has cheese on here, this part, the ear. ear of pizza. and then, i order- wh- when i order pepeloni, the ear- it always have a pepeloni on h- on a top, but i pick up these... away! cause i don't eat it. and then i eat the cheese pan pizza. okay? you understand? understandable! pepeloni! yes. yes. so you know i love the pepeloni. the nooo one. so... pepeloni, no. cheese pan with the cheese, pepeloni, no. good. all good. thank you, thank you! okay. i need to go now, i have some work. ok. thank you.

So we want to share the love with a special deal with an incredible offer on two great books!

You've always thought that the characters from the Star Wars movies are perfect for role-playing games, right? Of course they are! That's why they're so popular. But what if you were to create your own Star Wars RPG characters? Well, that's exactly what we're going to do. You see, we've found two incredibly creative authors that have just released some absolutely stellar Star Wars roleplaying adventures! We're offering one of these wonderful books for just $5 each! That's right, you get one of the books for only five bucks. We know you can't go wrong. You know, sometimes, there's just no arguing. So for you hardheaded fans out there, you can purchase the book here:

>> No.13198452

>>13196123
How is it so accurate?

>> No.13198488
File: 88 KB, 922x417, Untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Behold: The true reason Gawr Gura came to land.

>> No.13198704

Here's what I typed in: If anyone knows the whereabouts of the Japanese idol-turned-mass killer, Suisei Hoshimachi, please contact your local authorities. She must be captured before anymore people die.

The following is AI generated: The latest victims were from the Tokyo area. The killer has now claimed two more, and there’s been no further news about her. I do not believe she will remain undiscovered much longer. For the record, the number of victims will surely surpass the number of those who died in the SARS epidemic of 2003. SARS killed less than 10,000, while Sushu killed almost two hundred in an outbreak lasting only a few months. She has already claimed 10 victims.

There are a lot of people from Asia and the Pacific around Japan right now. It would be wise for them to stay out of the country and not travel to Japan. In fact, I’d consider asking all people from Asia or the Pacific to stay out of Japan for the next few weeks. I also think Americans should avoid travelling to Japan as well, but I’m sure there’s a good reason that Americans would want to go to Japan. The U.S. has a lot of trade with Japan, and a lot of American students travel to Japan to study. However, those who do travel to Japan should remain vigilant. I’ve heard on the news that anyone not from Japan could be a target of the Japanese killer. Please watch your back.

>> No.13199085

What is it about the young idol, Suisei Hoshimachi, that makes her sexy? Not only do we get to see her perky chest, we get to see her boobs bounce as they jiggle! If she were a regular woman, Suisei would probably be average at best. Unfortunately for her, she is not a regular woman. We like to think of her as a goddess-like creature, a beautiful creature that is made to perform for us. We enjoy seeing her as she dances around the stage of clubs we frequent, but the thing that gets us most off about her is how sexy she is. The girls here are always lovely, but Suisei Hoshimachi has a special feeling about her. It is more than beauty, and it is more than sexiness. It is more than anything the world has ever seen. It is the feeling of being in awe.

>> No.13199367

>>13198488
That's just the plot of Aquaman

>> No.13200371
File: 46 KB, 734x441, 1632540205074.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm sorry.

>> No.13200438

>>13193919
>you will not become fully Japanese in just one lifetime
Reincarnation confirmed?!

>> No.13200684

>>13193919
Amelia Watson has a gun and she is pissed off. She calls to her friend on her smart phone and asks to borrow a few things.

Amelia: Hey, you there? I need you to grab my purse and the bag from the front seat of my car. There's a couple more items I need at the store. I'll wait till you bring it over.

Her friend asks what for.

Amelia: The stuff at the store is just a quick in and out. I won't be gone long. Just grab the stuff and bring it over.

Her friend asks to see what kind of stuff.

Amelia: It's none of your business. I'll show you when I get back. And you'd better not be stupid about it or I'll come back and kill you.

Her friend's boyfriend is in the car. She asks for a gun.

Amelia: I need a gun. A big gun. I can't wait till I get back to the store to get it. Do you know where I can get one?

She tells him where she lives.

Amelia: You'll be a lot of trouble.

Amelia is in her car parked at a light. Her friend walks up.

Amelia: I need to go get the stuff I need from the store. They're going to lock up in a couple of minutes.

Amelia gives her friend the keys and tells her to wait at the store. She asks how much trouble she's in.

Amelia: I have a gun. If you don't get what I need and bring it back to me, I'll come back here and kill you.

Amelia goes back to her car. She says she has a gun now. She calls her friend to see if she got the bag.

Amelia: You got it?

Amelia's friend walks up to her car.

Amelia: I got it. It's in the car. I'll be right back.

Amelia goes into the store. She comes out holding the gun in her hand.

She says goodbye to her friend.

Amelia: Take me home.

She drives away.

>> No.13200843
File: 10 KB, 755x71, image_2021-11-18_222043.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.13200908

>>13193919
>>13194156
Interestingly enough there have been multiple foreign born people and people of ethnic minorities/immigrant groups elected to the Japanese diet, such as that one Finnish-Japanese guy.

Also

>the existence of people who gained Japanese citizenship who are Brazilian, Korean or some other foreigner actively causes butthurt from Japanese supremacist white people living in the West

>> No.13200910
File: 44 KB, 771x268, HappyStory.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.13200921

>>13200684
Amelia and her friend have a fight in the parking lot.
Amelia: You took my gun. You stole my gun. You're nothing but a petty thief.
Amelia: What if he shoots you?

Her friend says she's fine.
Amelia: Go home! Get out of here! Just leave me the fuck alone.
Her friend leaves. Amelia walks back to her car. She wants to go home. She sees her friend's boyfriend is in the car.

Amelia: No, no, don't get out. Stay there.
Amelia goes inside the store. She waits. Her friend's boyfriend goes inside the store.
Her friend comes back to her car.

Her friend: My bag's in the backseat. You got it?
Amelia: I got it.
The friend leaves.
Amelia gets in her car.
Amelia: Take me home.

Amelia gets home. She goes in her room. Her friend's boyfriend comes in. He's holding his bag in his hand.

Her friend's boyfriend: I stole your money.
Amelia: I don't have any money.
Her friend's boyfriend: I knew I couldn't trust you.

He throws the bag out of the car. The bag breaks. Money spills out. He runs away.
Amelia: What are you doing? What are you doing?
He gets away.

Amelia calls the police.
The police arrive. They ask Amelia if she saw her friend's boyfriend.
Amelia: What are you doing?

They ask her to go look.
Amelia: No, I don't want to.
The police ask her to look.
Amelia: No, I don't want to.

Amelia goes inside the store. The police ask her to stay there. They go in the store.
Amelia: Oh my god, oh my god, the police are in the store.
She runs into the store. She runs out of the store. She calls her friend.

Amelia: The police are in the store! They took my friend away!
Amelia calls her friend's boyfriend again.
Amelia: They're in the store! The police are in the store! They took my friend away!

He's gone.
Amelia: They took my friend away!
Amelia hears her friend screaming on the other line.
Amelia: They took my friend away!

Amelia's friend and her boyfriend have an affair.
Amelia's friend is mad that Amelia told the police about the affair.
Amelia: What are you doing?

Amelia's friend is mad that Amelia told the police about the affair.
Amelia: No, I didn't tell them.
Amelia's friend: You know why you did tell them?

Amelia's friend: I know why.
Amelia: You want to know? I don't want to know.
Amelia's friend: I know.
Amelia's friend doesn't answer.

Amelia takes a test.
She's not sure about the test.
Amelia: Oh god, oh god.

>> No.13200926

>>13200371
Israel?

>> No.13201011
File: 54 KB, 743x369, AyameBased.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just when I thought Ayame couldn't get any more based.

>> No.13201029

>>13198127
NTA but thanks, I think I'm getting the hang of it.

>> No.13201272

>>13200371
my sides

>> No.13201356
File: 253 KB, 746x600, mr bones wild ride.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13193919
GUH

>> No.13204182

>>13193919
beep boop

>> No.13204342

>>13196123
Omg

>> No.13205904
File: 76 KB, 968x509, sana.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.13206043

>>13196123
>their weakness was that they had no power

>> No.13206160
File: 79 KB, 657x840, and all of them were talented in something.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.13206478
File: 1.69 MB, 2000x2000, Nyan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The pink cat makes me mad. I feel a pang when I see it, and the pang is sharp and it pierces me in the heart and brings to my mind that day when she tried to kill me. I feel my eyes fill with tears as I think about that day. I try to push back the memories, but they linger in my mind. In fact, they are so strong, I am not sure how I will get out of bed this morning.

But I will be careful. I will not make the same mistake twice. This time, I will not allow the pink cat to make me mad, and I will not act the fool. If I see the pink cat or any other cats in the house, I will make sure they know I don't like them. I will not try to get close to them. I will just keep out of their way, and it will be okay.

>> No.13206523

>>13200371
incredible

>> No.13206950
File: 417 KB, 834x460, 1612106224392.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13206160
That ending is beautiful.

>> No.13207061
File: 75 KB, 936x674, Baelz x Roberu.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So this is the power of the winning son

>> No.13207142

>>13201011
Nakkkiri "shooting spree in a KFC" Ayame

>> No.13207517
File: 21 KB, 738x231, 1613150884308.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.13207934

>>13206478
fuck off Vshoujo you don't get to hang out

>> No.13208138
File: 639 KB, 1359x2048, chrome_screenshot_1637249828054.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.13208188
File: 197 KB, 744x846, dildo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Dildo in her ARM

>> No.13208199

>>13208138
Badass hero and badass girl? The a.i. is based

>> No.13208263

>>13195858
Jesas

>> No.13208345

>>13196573
Either Yukihana Lamy or Yagoo

>> No.13208420
File: 791 KB, 1080x2169, IMG_20211118_164546.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

That's pretty good

>> No.13208447
File: 126 KB, 734x533, 95DE6871-752E-4F4C-873D-55E903AA2C40.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13193919
Wow I’m really glad to see someone post this again, I’m the guy who posted this originally. I think it’s a really fun concept.

I’ll post a few of the ones I have saved from the last thread.

>> No.13208457

>>13200371
a masterpiece

>> No.13208492
File: 343 KB, 828x1152, 46A7A7F3-F472-42F6-BF4E-12D5EC947F61.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13208447

>> No.13208518
File: 123 KB, 843x750, BD088B9D-68B8-448D-9710-C3CC37A9BE69.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13208492

>> No.13208532

>>13200371
I can imagine their voices saying this lol

>> No.13208566
File: 385 KB, 2000x1280, 5BF423A3-BBFA-461D-89AA-1B7FDB1D96DD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13208518

>> No.13208658
File: 156 KB, 828x617, 3B99BE6C-FF1F-4082-99CF-8C3331BE2333.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13208566
This one was baffling to me, the AI got pretty close with this description of Kiara

>> No.13208747

>>13208447
>Hololive English Gen 4: Holo Life
Peak kino. I remember that thread.

>> No.13208763

>>13208447
And they haven't made kunoichi vtuber a reality

>> No.13209229
File: 230 KB, 746x750, termites.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is a fucking fever dream

>> No.13209373
File: 22 KB, 599x255, 1622222956549.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.13209375
File: 565 KB, 716x577, CarthagoDelendaEst.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mumei forgot to turn her stream off. We couldn't stop staring at the streams of blood.

When it was finally over, and Mumei's legs had stopped shaking, she was already at the door. We didn't say anything, didn't touch her, didn't even try to comfort her. I thought that if I just turned my back to her, it would be over. But I knew she couldn't.

"Mumei?"

She shook her head without turning.

"You're the only one who can say how much this means to me."

When I tried to brush past her to go home, she pushed me away. She stood there, and she wept, her hair a mess of red tangles that stuck to her cheeks and tears that dried there. She put her arms around herself and kept shivering.

There was a sound like a knife cutting through thick cloth, and I knew Mumei was crying. Mumei was crying, and -

>> No.13209416
File: 12 KB, 550x168, 1622232251625.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

UUOOHH

>> No.13209436
File: 61 KB, 914x373, 46779.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13193919
Pomu's rant after the crab game.

>> No.13209583

>>13208447
>a girl whose favorite food is milk
lmao

>> No.13209805
File: 186 KB, 828x741, AAFFDC04-42E5-415E-A415-F6D6283A8E20.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13208447
Pego drugs Migo :o

>> No.13209916
File: 267 KB, 828x828, C26C7E39-B685-4354-A416-E319B28E2AEA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13209805
Never take your meds

>> No.13209941
File: 425 KB, 828x1641, DBE0E4B5-E3CA-4879-BC9D-1D0C3542B21E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13209916
Goddess Nenechi saves the world

>> No.13209998

>>13208447
Hiki is my oshi

>> No.13210005
File: 227 KB, 828x835, B5578921-1E8F-44B8-A082-DDC06525C64F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13209805
The Great Pego/Migo War and birth of Anima

>> No.13210211
File: 25 KB, 760x398, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

YAB

>> No.13210291
File: 189 KB, 750x2476, MiComet decided to have a sleepover.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How does Inui fit into the triangle drama between Kiryuu-kai, Hoguchilive and the law enforcement? Or did Suisei just forget her meds again?

>> No.13210320
File: 20 KB, 729x218, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13193919
>This was done by an AI
I fucking hate Calliope Mori.

I don’t really know what she did to me. Maybe the fact that she’s beautiful, that she’s tall, that she’s always had a hard-on for me ever since we started hanging out, that she’s got amazing taste in music, that I’m still not over last time we fucked, and that I’m afraid I’ll do something stupid with her that will hurt me.

No matter how hard I try, I just can’t see myself moving on. It’s been almost a month since I left the hospital, and I’ve been taking her calls. She makes no sense to me, she doesn’t make me feel good, she doesn’t make me happy, and I don’t know how she made it to where she is today.

I know she is talented, or used to be. I’

>> No.13210426

>>13208492
>>13208518
I love this one

>> No.13210438
File: 62 KB, 933x331, wtf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

AI is scary

>> No.13210568
File: 324 KB, 720x1636, Screenshot_2021_1119_011520.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.13210706
File: 37 KB, 725x336, finana's toys.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Coomer fish and her toys...

>> No.13211447

>>13209229
It really ran with your "termite-infested hovel" line.

>> No.13211705

You think any /here/ chuuba has read these?

>> No.13211902

>>13209229
That is one extremely long winded Kiara joke

>> No.13212087

>>13211705
OMG they would be like, so shocked because they're such delicate dainty flowers!

>> No.13212107
File: 26 KB, 765x244, Andrew Brown.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13193919
Andrew Brown Kun, I....

>> No.13212446
File: 40 KB, 484x1238, amelia got wetter.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13209229
So I plugged your same prompt in and ran with a bit more and it broke down after awhile
my sides are in fucking orbit

>> No.13212478

>>13200371
fucking kek

>> No.13212497
File: 112 KB, 724x1924, Looking for Anemachi.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

After this it did a chapter break and started talking about he parents getting divorced.

>> No.13212574

>>13200371
Get this robot a pulitzer

>> No.13212708
File: 895 KB, 1178x2048, chrome_screenshot_1637250815984.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Driving Doggo

>> No.13213198
File: 201 KB, 828x747, A17C563C-AF2C-4048-AAF0-105473488532.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13212497
Seems like the longer the AI goes with the same prompt the less coherent it gets. Try running the same prompt a few times over and over, it’s pretty weird to see the different outputs it’ll give from the same input

>> No.13213620

>>13200371
My fucking sides KEK. How can an AI be this unbelievably based??

This is the future of humanity.

>> No.13213702
File: 66 KB, 1060x442, Let Gawr.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.13213854

>>13201011
HOLY KEK

>> No.13214149
File: 24 KB, 216x282, 1589908697078.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13200908
>Japanese supremacist white people

>> No.13214261

>>13214149
White people who become irrationally angry when they read about people trying to increase immigration to Japan.

>> No.13217147

>>13196123
How will nijiniggers ever recover?

>> No.13217782

For reference, if you give it input longer than just a line, like several lines or paragraphs, the AI tends to stay in theme especially if you lower top-k.
Otherwise the AI has little to go off from your prompt and has to do the majority of work from the other texts it was trained on.
So if you do half a long post and then keep it running until it creates the last half it'll probably keep the spirit and formatting of the first half in how it runs. If it's just a sentence it'll be forced to guess based off the rest of human literature it has.

>> No.13218126

What I typed: Watame and Shirakami took a much-needed extended break from streaming, and they took a vacation to Corpus Christi, Texas, so they could dine at Whataburger.

The following is a.i.

They ate all of the burger’s food and drank all of the sauces. You can see Shirakami’s reaction to The Cowboy Burger in the first panel. Watame and Shirakami’s visit was filmed by the creators of Whataburger, who were nice enough to let them try some of the sauce in real life.

The video was uploaded to the Whataburger YouTube channel as the “Whataburger Gives Back” promotion, but when they published it, it was titled “Watame and Shirakami Are Obsessed With Whataburger (Video).”

The second video featured Watame and Shirakami returning to California to eat all of their favorites from Whataburger’s menu.

Their first visit was in San Jose at a Whataburger where they sampled all of the sauces (a video of which was also uploaded).

Their second visit was to a Whataburger in Sacramento where they ate the same burger, drank the same sauce, and even used an employee to act as a prop for the video.

Their third visit was to a Whataburger in Irvine where they sampled all of the sauces again and used a prop to make the video a little easier to follow.

The last video features Watame and Shirakami getting ready to meet their friends who were visiting from Japan. The friends decided that a trip to the Whataburger in Pasadena was the perfect spot to meet, as they had been talking about the restaurant for a long time. They took time to explain to their friends that the restaurant was in the U.S., but Watame and Shirakami had yet to visit.

After this the video jumps ahead to Watame and Shirakami leaving California to visit Whataburger in the U.S.

Whataburger’s goal was to reach a million views for the videos. And with so many videos of them visiting people from various parts of the country, they’ve done that.

This is why we need to support Whataburger restaurants, because they’re one of the only Texas restaurants that make it to their restaurants outside the state.

>> No.13218273

I hate Ayame, so I'll make my hatred known and then go and do the things I've been meaning to do for the past few months. I'll never read another Ayame book, never watch an Ayame anime or read the manga. I'll put it out of my mind and never think of her again. And if I did...I'd do the same thing all over again and it'd feel just as crappy as the first time.

>> No.13218507
File: 1.27 MB, 811x408, wataburgersmall.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13218126

>> No.13218805

>>13196573
>and was immediately struck by three police cars
I am fucking crying

>> No.13219292

Completed Text:
I was both laughing and crying as Inuyama Tamaki said he was gonna do the "Fuck 1000 Sexy Female VTubers" challenge.

No, that's a lot more than just a regular fuck.Inuyama's the type that takes up a whole room with his cum, which is exactly what we needed for this challenge, so thanks to Tamaki, we now have a whole collection of full room cumshots.

>> No.13219898

Input:
Why are they so sexless compared to their JP branch? I think Kiara is the only one who even seems to have some sort of sexual drive. This isn't about comparing them to vshojo or niji who constantly talk about their boyfriends or sucking dick or whatever, I'm comparing them to the JP holo branch.

EN is ridiculously sexless to the degree where they are seemingly in denial about how much of their appeal comes from SEX. Mori, Kronii, Fauna especially. Ame is horny on twitter because in streams seems to steer clear completely of saying anything directly sexual to her audience. It's patronising. Is their audience a bunch of preteens or what?
Output:
Even when they say something sexy they're like: yeah but I don't do that for my audience so don't ask me why I say it.

To me it's like you can't say that the most important thing about EN is their SEX. It's what has helped define them since the start. But then it doesn't explain why their holo branch is so sexier.

I think that in general, when they do talk about sex on twitter they have to make sure to be careful about how they're saying it because of their audience, but that that doesn't really explain why their holo branch is the one that has the most sex in it. It just feels like they want to protect what makes them unique by not talking about sex. But that doesn't really explain why they seem to be so sexless.

What if it's not talking about sex but being coy about it. Like how their character models are very sexualized and their voice actresses (except for Ame) aren't? Like with the new character models they're really showing off their assets and their outfits are made to look like they're ready for action, but when they talk they're really just talking, but in a cute way? It doesn't explain why they're being coy and it doesn't explain why the holo is so much more sexualized than the human, but it's also more realistic. It's how a holo would act if they had an incel fetish.

I would say maybe they're just making sure that when they talk about sex they're talking about things that they aren't really doing. Like maybe the voice actresses talk about making sure that they keep things "mature" by talking about sex. And the character models don't talk about sex much because they don't need to, because the human models talk about sex as much as they need to to sell

>> No.13220320
File: 82 KB, 646x152, 1435098891488.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13196573
>they work for the vtuber, the yabbed girl
>YABE?

>> No.13220689

Kuzuha of vtuber group Nijisanji has been revealed to be a transgender woman by going up on Twitter.

The transgender rights activist and Nijisanji fan was known to love the video-maker but her real identity has been revealed as Kuzuha when she tweeted “Nijisanji is my life”.

Kuzuha, who identifies herself as a transgender woman, even went ahead to reveal her past, when she said: “I am transgender. I’ve been a transgender for about a year now. Trans-gender is more or less to express who you really are and I’ve expressed this by changing my sex. I’ve finally come to terms with myself. I want to express my love for Nijisanji through this change.”

As soon as she posted this, Kuzuha has received an overwhelming response from people who have shown their love for her.

>> No.13220821

>>13220320
>Hai
>Get them on stream I'll call it in
>nyoooooommmm

>> No.13221768

This world isn't real. None of it is. This so-called "real world" is just how Haachama views the world, how she views her life. We are all trapped inside her head, and her avatars known as the Holocouncil are keeping us in check from discovering the truth.

This world is a fiction, and the only thing to keep the real world out of her mind is the Holocouncil. They are what keep her sane, and they keep you sane, too.

As humans, the Holocouncil is our way of dealing with this so-called "reality." It is also our way of coping with the reality that Haachama's mind is not reality. Everything we learn, everything we think we see, is a fabrication inside her head. Even the voices of the Holocouncil are an invention.

How do we know this? We know this because this is the same kind of thinking that goes on every day in your life, as it goes on in our lives, and has gone on for years and centuries in this same manner.

This world is a fiction. It is only meant to make us feel more comfortable about our own non-existence. It is meant to make us feel comfortable about our non-existence by suggesting that it is not real and that it does not matter. It is our comfort in the real world, but it is a comfort that Haachama never knew. This is the reality of her life.

This is what we must all do. We must accept this and not think about how it should be; how it is.

This is the way it is.

What will happen when the Holocouncil is no longer there?

>> No.13221923

>>13221768
Getting Twisted Metal Black vibes from this. I even hear Minion's Theme, "Chain Gang", playing in my head.

>> No.13221937

>>13220320
This Yab- Girl, tell me, why does she wear the clogs?

>> No.13224213

>>13219292
>the type that takes up a whole room with his cum
How can we get Norio to draw this?

>> No.13224744

>>13210320
This is accurate

>> No.13225591

>>13221937
If I struck you with three police cars would you die?

>> No.13226392
File: 24 KB, 722x280, Mikochi no.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

MiComet bros, not like this...

>> No.13226596

I often wonder if famous streamer and rapper, Mori Calliope, has ever spoken with NASCAR racer, Mike Harmon. Mori did say she used to work at an Applebee's, and Mike Harmon once challenged another racer named Michael Annett to a duel at Applebee's. I imagine they spoke about all kinds of things. We will never know if Mike Harmon knows Mori Calliope, and we will never know if Mori Calliope knows Mike Harmon. I would love to know though, because I love the way Mori Calliope describes Mike Harmon.

"Hurry up, Mr. Harmon, we're gettin' the car ready."

"That's all right, sweetheart, I'm already here. I just got out of the bathroom," said Harmon.

"Mr. Harmon, you have got to hurry. We are about to start a NASCAR race and you are not in the right place," she said, with a laugh.

Mori has some great lines that would go over very well with the NASCAR crowd. But, perhaps the funniest thing about her is that she just does a really good job at using social media, and she has fans all over the world. She was even in the UK once with a live stream. Mori also has a great Twitter, and a Facebook fan page. But, the thing I admire about her is the fact that she is so willing to tell everyone how great she is, and how great her fans are. She is open and honest about everything, and that’s really a great thing.

On top of all that, Mori Calliope is quite easy on the eyes. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure she is as lovely in real life, but, on television and in movies she looks very attractive. So, when I see her smiling and looking at the camera I don’t ever want her to stop doing that. The same thing goes for her on Twitter and Facebook. I mean, we all know she doesn’t have a problem doing that kind of thing, so, why should she stop?

>> No.13234167
File: 327 KB, 2048x819, chrome_screenshot_1637291206609.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

FAQ

>> No.13235734

Least vocal Yams hater

Why hasn't Ayame Nakiri streamed in a month? Has this stupid bitch given up on streaming entirely and resorted to extorting money from her fans? Is she still in the process of figuring out what to stream next after losing the top two spots? Is her channel just on the fritz? These are the questions that have been running through the mind of her loyal fans as of late.
What is Ayame up to lately? The first big thing that happened in the last month or so was the announcement of her new single, "Kanpai". It's actually been three years since she released her last full-length, so it's good to hear that she's back and planning to release a new album this time. That's all well and good, but the real news came in September when Ayame Nakiri released a live session on her Youtube channel that had a ton of great behind-the-scenes info and information about the new single. That was a massive win for her fans and a huge win for anyone who wants to learn more about the new album.
Unfortunately that's where the good news stops. Almost a week later she finally released her single, but it was so lame that people almost immediately put their interest in her back up. It was almost like she had nothing better to show fans with the release, so she went out of her way to be as insulting as possible. The video didn't even make it out of the first few minutes because it showed what looked like a bunch of her fans just standing there doing nothing. Fans were pissed, and rightfully so. It was a slap in the face.

The problem was, the single was not even the worst part of the release. A lot of fans are still confused as to why Ayame Nakiri has left streaming all together. Why is she pulling a Sonya and releasing a shit single with no other music? That has to be the dumbest thing she's done so far. It's like she's just decided that all she wants to do is make her fans pay, while at the same time, she could have been spending the time to create more music. It's not like she's the only member of the band to stream, so why is she being so stingy and refusing to put anything out? You'd think that as a lead vocalist she would want to continue to promote the band.
I'm no expert on the music industry, but I know that she shouldn't just have music on her channel, but actually put out music. She's basically going out of her way to try and give her fans the worst release possible. You would think that since Ayame is the main vocalist and leads the band she would be able to promote it a little more and show more of her personality and more of herself. I have a feeling that her fans are pissed off, but don't realize what a HUGE mistake they made when they decided to sign up for her channel. At least with streaming you get music as a free service, which is nice. You know when you order an album and they send you the music? That's like music being given away for free. But with her, you're giving your money to her for doing NOTHING. She just doesn't deserve the money.

>> No.13235810

>>13225591
It would be very yabai...

>> No.13236076

>I wonder what Ina's feet smell like?"
"They smell nice." "Good." "How about you?" "Me?" "I'm not smelling anything." "You?" "I smell a hint of onions." "Really?" "Mmm." "I smell it, too." "Do you really know what I smell?" "I'm not sure yet." "But that's a good thing." "Avery." "What?" "What's happening?" "What are we doing?" "I just want to make out with you." "I thought I was in love with you." "I was wrong." "This is who I am." "Let's just be friends." "I'm sorry." "I can't help it." "I just..." "You scare me." "You know what I want in life." "What do you want?" "I want to know how the hell my father could sell me out." "He's the most famous artist in the world." "He's going to be a movie

>> No.13236700
File: 91 KB, 538x415, Untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13236076

>> No.13237497
File: 92 KB, 2194x685, Kobe -Beef-.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Chammers, this Kobe beef tastes kind of... funny.

>> No.13238549

>>13236700
Jesus Christ based as fuck

>> No.13239067

Calliope Mori is known as "The Nigger of Nippon." Her first novel, The Good Nigger’s Last Stand, is published in the UK on 1 October (HarperCollins). The Guardian calls it "a tale of love and revenge set against the backdrop of the final days of the Shogunate in a time when people in Japan were not allowed to be proud of their skin colour." The Guardian adds: "Calliope Mori, whose debut novel is published next month, has created a compelling and engaging story about the power of one individual to change history."

An extract from the book by The Guardian‘s Ian Jack follows.

He’d been looking for some kind of peace since he was fourteen. For the rest of his life, he always knew where he belonged. He could never go wrong.

They say the truth will set you free. In Ryū’s case, he’d discovered the whole truth, and freedom didn’t make him happy.

>> No.13239358

>>13193919
Ayame loves her boyfriend's cock and the feeling of being face-fucked. She loves the feeling of cock in her throat as she is having her boyfriend come inside of her. She knows how much he loves her with his balls. After he is done, he wants to eat her out, so he goes between her legs and eats her pussy. He gives her a good fucking. She loved every second of it. She knew that it would be great to do some more, but she is not sure if her boyfriend will like it. This is where Ayame decides that she would just do it and see what he will say.

There is no doubt that this is the first time that Ayame has seen her boyfriend in this way. She is a bit curious about what he will say. Her boyfriend is the boss. It's his house, his rules. He tells her what she has to do. But he also lets her decide if she wants to do it. He does not want her to do anything that

>> No.13239584
File: 31 KB, 965x582, IMG_20211118_235423.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oh nyo, I broke it

>> No.13239937
File: 81 KB, 1075x789, IMG_20211119_000144.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.13240161

>>13239584
>>13239937
wtf

>> No.13240274
File: 15 KB, 722x222, Completed Text.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13239584
>>13239937

>> No.13240817
File: 14 KB, 725x117, japan_is_made_of.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13193919

>> No.13244690
File: 62 KB, 754x477, Reapercussions of Evil.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13193919

>> No.13247368

I've been writing in this shit for minutes and ended up making almost a novel with me and Pekora surviving an eternal night, i need my pills

>> No.13247495
File: 16 KB, 765x266, sadasdsad.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.13247577

>>13193919
>I can finally write semi-decent fapfics for my personal use
Quite exciting, this computer magic.

>> No.13248981

>>13240817
SHUT IT DOWN

>> No.13249734
File: 680 KB, 1080x2400, Shocking revelation.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.13252535

>>13249734
kek

>> No.13253099 [DELETED] 

>>13240817
>Ww2 propaganda
Kek

>> No.13256246
File: 69 KB, 1053x422, Merry Christmas Nyanners.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.13256508
File: 68 KB, 1011x237, vshoujo whore.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.13259125

>>13239584
It just got rrat’d into Pekoland

>> No.13259162

>>13237497
haachama chamysterymeat

>> No.13262779
File: 124 KB, 957x721, OkaKoro.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>"Ai... Ai..."

>> No.13268336