[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 88 KB, 1280x720, FAE5840A-4B90-4346-ABCA-B772146BA1EE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13147979 No.13147979 [Reply] [Original]

This is the writing thread, for all of your fanfiction needs and desires. Check the archives below for everything the thread has put out so far, ranging from SFW to NSFW, fluff to tragedy, small literary works and shitposts alike!

Collective works so far are available in the archive:
https://rentry.co/VTCFFCD

>Isn't this just you fuckers writing fanfiction, eh?
Yes.
Previous thread:>>13055059

>> No.13147994
File: 111 KB, 1000x667, 759AC5F6-5546-45C6-995D-80AB6D2C4D09.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

STORY ANCHOR

POST 'EM IF YOU GOT 'EM

>> No.13148020
File: 2.00 MB, 1052x911, 7C6DAEF1-BDC1-4A16-B06D-E7A306A9FF64.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Do you have a story like you'd like to see written? Reply to this post with it! Try to be as clear and concise as possible; the better you describe your idea, the more likely it is to be picked up!

Consider forwarding your prompt to the prompt archive to keep your idea safe and alive forever! No information is gathered - it's all completely anonymous. Use the form below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgcr8y7I9NUta22Ni0gFvS51veG5_7XjJrVD1BvJqDtX5_sQ/viewform

Curious to see the prompt archive? Check it out here if you need a little more inspiration!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/3/d/e/2PACX-1vR5ZggiHWXX_WSqCC5bvPR2QeLFGNMTjlgk6MuxmoVdRUIepkJa7PUlJAQ5RzHkZM_hhthLLXjab9Dt/pubhtml?gid=1162270883&single=true

>> No.13148064

this one's better

>> No.13148081 [DELETED] 

I want a menhera fic of Charzu. She's always been a bit off, but ever since gen 2 launch, she's just lost the plot.

>> No.13148128

>>13148020
I want a menhera fic of Charzu. She's always been a bit off, but ever since gen 2 launch, she's just lost the plot.

>> No.13148176

This is the one.

>> No.13148236

>>13147994
A greentext story from Mori’s general.
>Mori on a tea date with IRyS
>her phone starts ringing
>it's a Discord call, from Gura
>She hesitates for a second, not wanting to be rude, but also not wanting to miss an out-of-the-blue call from her genmate

>"It's really late over there right now, isn't it?" "I don't want to interrupt this meeting, we've put it off for too long as it is..." "Something has to be wrong, it's too late for anything else..."
>IRyS takes notice. "Who's that?", she asks.
>"Oh, it's just Gura. I kinda don't wanna take it since we've been putting this off for weeks now, plus it'd be super rude of me to just dip and take a phone call like that as a Senpai."
>IRyS' expression immediately shifts from curiosity to worry. "What? It's like 2 AM over there right now! Something's totally up, you can't just let it go."
>So, she agrees. It's been ringing for a while, so that's all Mori needs to actually answer the call

>"Hello?"
>"NNGmmmfffffUCK"
>"GURA? ARE YOU OKAY IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT"
>"oohHOhHHH yeeah, everything's *gulp* going great. You took a bit to answer there, whuuhuuuhh--what's goin' on?"
>"I'm on that, uhh, tea date with IRyS we t-talked abou- A-are you all right, my dawg? You s-sound kinda shaky and ragge-"
>"Oh sweet you're with IRyS, so listen I'm about to cum REALLY hard right now and I just wanted to"
>"WHAT?! AHAHA OH WOW HAHA OKAY UHHH"
>"What's wrong, Calli? Is something up with your little sharkie calling you up out of nowhere? Talking about how hot she is for you?"
>"Am I on speaker right now? CAN IRyS HEAD ME HI IRyS WE SHOULD BOTH TOOOTALLY FUCK MORI TOGETHER SOME TIME"
>"Mori-senpai, is everything okay?"
>"EVERYTHING'S FINE, UUHHHH. GURA I THINK MAYBE WE SHOULD TALK LATER I HAVE TO GET BACK TO IRyS WE HAVE STUFF TO UHH STUF WE NEED TO"
>"I need you to stuff me right about no-"
>"OKAY BYE"

>"Uhh...M-Mori-senpai? Is everything all right?"
>"uh-y-yeah, I-IRyS everything's fu-fine... fuck..."
>"I-I'm gonna to go wash my hands real quick... B-byeRyS!"

>> No.13148260

Jannies, this is an automated thread created by a shitposter that has plagued /wg/ for months.

>> No.13148490

>>13148260
i highly doubt they're automatic and i'm positive they're made by the same person.

>> No.13148521
File: 305 KB, 1947x2048, Matsuri holding a knife on her neck.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13148020
A story where Matsuri, in one of her menhera episodes, rapes her little brother by threatening suicide.

>> No.13148792

>>13147979
i pick this one becuase it isn't fubuki

>> No.13148808

Charzu's a filthy whore, more than happy to sell herself to the highest bidder. Shit thread, shit girl. Try again next time.

>> No.13148821

>>13148020
I want a slice of life story that’s about a pregnant Noel and her difficulties on being pregnant based on this fan art. Make it extra fluffy.
https://files.catbox.moe/dfi12r.jpg

>> No.13149072

>>13147994
>Now, I can't really remember all the details, but I was in a car with Ina
>this was at night and I was the one driving, and we were driving on a back road wooded area
>is raining, so it was either hard to see or my dream was just fuzzy
>a Takodachi was also in the car with us, a big one like that bean bag Tako. Ina was telling us a story
>story was about her own lore, I think she was going over it with us before she published it
>all of it was just weird as shit
>about how she found AO-chan at a thrift store and other stuff before that moment
>how long she was telling us this I don't know
>My arms were starting to get tired and I was getting sleepy
>life flashed before eyes, but at certain memories Ina was in them, replacing family members or friends
>got creeped out by that not gonna lie
>turned out I dozed off at some point and almost crashed the car
>upside the car hood there was a lil' grim reaper dude chilling, but he floated away
>down the road we just keep on driving, why I was the still driving I don't know
>And why the reaper dude was there I guess because I had a near death experience
>I saw somebody or something on the side of the road, and when I pointed it out to Ina she told me to keep driving
>liked to have slowed down to get a better look at whatever it was but Ina almost seemed panicked by it
>to my opposite side I thought I saw something duck behind a tree
>take my chances and just keep driving like she requested
>a weird noise could be heard behind us, but it faded away as we drove on
>minute later and Ina is telling us more about her lore
>Just why she was telling us I don't really know, to vent off steam, I guess?
>sit there driving and trying to listen, but I swear she started talking in that weird gibberish that Lovecraft made up for his stories
>right when I was about to ask her just what the fuck she was saying she stopped talking
>there was a couple of minutes of awkward silence
>I'll never know why there was awkward silence tho, maybe because I didn't know how to respond to her
>tell you the truth I was getting more creeped out by her
>you know how you're at a party and you're talking to someone you know, but they say something slightly off? That kinda feeling
>how long we sat there in silence I don't know
>I was now aware that the Takodachi in the back was staring at me now, he
>became bigger and came closer to me
>the big little fucker was whispering to me:
>'price of them am I'
>of what I don't know, I was too spooked to ask
>bel iving I was going to die I just fucking rip the car left and go off a cliff
>air time was long, like in slow motion. I had just enough time to look over and see Ina smirking at me before the car crashed

>> No.13149321

>>13149072
Just to let you know, someone took this story and posted it in the other thread.

>> No.13149804

this thread reminds me of the SEAnigger's attempts to keep that dog maggots thread alive

that was funny

>> No.13150255
File: 115 KB, 850x1202, __petra_gurin_nijisanji_and_1_more_drawn_by_kakaeru__sample-f549c08bb7d2e03bff9b6dbd1dcefbf3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13147994
inb4 someone steals it and posts it in the other thread. Also, tried to find a Petra as a teenager and could not find it. Anyways here's a story of you being her new father figure to a noble Petra.

>Weeks turn into months, and though Petra can never quite beat you, she becomes an amazing fighter
>You suspect she's practicing and studying combat in her room, in addition to her cosmogony, theology, mathematics and writing
>She uses her size as an advantage, slipping under your reach, using your armor as footholds to climb up and reach your neck and gain leverage
>She talks about how her parents are still coming and going, how her dad was back for a month, but left right after that
>You wonder how she can be so cheerful when she seems so isolated, even to the point where her parents leave the actual parenting to cold, professional servants and a handful of priestesses who seem to genuinely care, but are never around enough
>Then, one evening, as you're holding her upside down by the legs, you realize
>Oh no
>You've become a surrogate father figure
>You're the person she relies on to escape the boredom and loneliness of her day-to-day life
>So you can't refuse her when she invites you into her room, rather that standing out in the hallway for hours
>Stacks of books and parchment cover nearly every surface in the room
>But only about half of them are related to her studies
>Every other book seems to be some kind of fiction
>Fairytales, fantasies, adventure stories
>Trying not to dwell too much on it, you get comfortable with her, "sparring" (an activity which consists mostly of bopping her when she leaves an opening, while she strikes harmlessly with her soft little hands) until exhaustion sets in
>As always, she thanks you for spending time with her, but hesitates to say something as you turn to leave
>But she comes out and says it anyway
>Asking if you could stay with her until she falls asleep
>After all, you are her guard
>So you end up tucking her into bed, and sitting at her bedside
>Until she asks you if you could get under the covers with her
>Just until she falls asleep, of course
>You really shouldn't
>You really, really shouldn't
>It's not like anyone ever passes by her room, but if you were caught, you'd probably get exiled or executed or something
>But when you look over at her, pleading eyes peeking out over the sheets, eyes perked with life and long hair splayed out over the pillow...
>You decide that just a few minutes won't hurt
>Just until she falls asleep
>So, armor discarded, you slip under the covers with her, unprepared for the moment when she shuffles up and hugs you, pressing her face into your chest
>Almost completely witless, you awkwardly put your own arm around her, surprised at just how small she feels
>Wrestling Petra in the hall is one thing, but when you're both close under the covers in a private room, you get a completely different, unfiltered understanding of the size difference between you two
>Seeing that she's completely comfortable with the situation, you start stroking her back, just glad of the fact that you can make her happy
>But also slightly scared shitless that someone might spot the empty guard post outside her room, and discover you
>Within minutes, though, she's asleep with a smile on her face
>Her tail wags as you slowly exit the covers and sneak back out the room, but otherwise, she doesn't stir for the rest of the night.

>> No.13150378

>>13150255
Should have wrote this greentext story when she had a thread dedicated to her.

>> No.13150477

>>13150255
just so you know, i'm >>13149650 yoinking this so it doesn't disappear when this thread gets archived

>> No.13150532

>>13150477
No, don't.

>> No.13150847

>>13150477
So, you just steal stories or what?

>> No.13151376
File: 168 KB, 884x1400, 1636781958614.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13147994
Since this is the thread with any sort of writing I’ll just post this here. Was thinking of making this into a shitpost-y mini-series of this. Anyways here’s a Ollie greentext.
>The local neighborhood portal is packed with anons rushing to the other side
>They clamour and bay like dogs, to odd warcry of "Dragon!" "Anubis!" "Pharaoh!" "Wight!"
>Anons shine with dollars in their eyes where there should be hearts, as they fight eachother for girls of the highest prestige
>A lone, cute zombie wanders through the throngs, having stumbled through the portal at some point
>She's passed from man to man, only to be tossed aside again, as she clings to sources of warmth, thrown by men who don't even bother to look at what's caught the sleeve of her shirt.
>Finally she falls towards you, spurred on by a particularly brutal shove
>You catch her in your arms and instinctively she wraps her arms around your torso. Her big undead eyes look into yours, tears forming at the corners, brimming with hope
>"Waaaarm?"
>"Warm."
>She frowns and looks back where she came from, the hundreds of men
>She clings tighter to you and buries her head in your chest, "Not warm."
>You can't help but chuckle as you draw her in closer to you, "Not warm. Plebians."
>She looks up at you, confused by the unfamiliar word. "Pleeebs?"
>You grin, "Plebs. It's a good word. Get used to it."
>She grins back at you as she wiggles her hips against you slightly, the action reminiscent of a dog wagging its tail, "Pleeeebs!"

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action