[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 605 KB, 1600x900, gosling.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11483620 No.11483620 [Reply] [Original]

No other chuuba besides Ame has ever made me feel so many mixed feelings. I'm generally calm in this regard, I like everyone I watch and just don't watch chuubas who are not my cup of tea. I even have a HoloJP oshi, have been a fan since her debut. But Ame is a different story. I think this is the closest I've ever been to any parasocial shit. Sometimes I absolutely love her streams and smile is all over my face, sometimes I'm irritated as hell by her, it's like she's my fucking school crush I have unsorted feelings about or something.
This week was extremely shitty for me, bros, and I ended up crying because of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ5U5UlTLTM - Ame sings Your Reality in her first karaoke ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JQF7PBpDLc&t=5156s - Ame sings Your Reality in the most recent karaoke practice
I won't blame Ame. It's just... things were so different back then that it hurts.
Then: mic that made her sound miles better. And it was her first time singing live, she was nervous and tried her best to sing earnestly, but still had an absolute blast singing Superman. I still smile remembering kino streams like that one or arcade date or early comfy Minecraft streams. Threads were wild, goslings were going crazy. Truly the golden age for teamates. It was the first and the only time I thought about a chuuba a lot outside of her streams, I even downloaded some of her karaoke songs from YT and listened to them quite often.
Now: I think I won't ever get used to this mic. She sounds soulless. I know Ame is still trying but it's so devoid of feeling compared to the first one. SOULfags can fuck off, SOUL is not sounding like "haha, I'm not singing seriously guys! I can't sing after all, tehe! I don't remember how this song goes actually haha" in every song. Her first karaokes were kino exactly because of these contrasts: she tried to sing ballads as earnestly as she could but had lots of fun in more upbeat and fast songs. Think about it, it was a perfect GFE experience: a girl from your neighborhood is laughing and goofing around with you at karaoke singing silly meme songs, but then suddenly goes serious in a sad love song and sounds extremely sincere. Can't remember much of that Ame copypasta now, something like "Promise me you won't fall in love with me".
It's all gone now. All of this kino shit was more than a year ago. The last glimpse of kino for me was her outfit reveal and the following karaoke, it was simply amazing. Then... it just wasn't the same anymore. I hope for the best for Ame but she keeps digging her own grave. She really needs to fucking sort out her health issues and get on track with her goals, maybe drop some projects, maybe even most of them, but have a simple and clear plan on remaining ones. I don't even react anymore when she posts something about pizza or tummy hort or rescheduling. Ame, get your shit together.
I'm off to take my meds now.

>> No.11483806

She stopped caring as much. It's regrettable, but natural. Even expected. Seems like all of the Holomyth is starting to tire of their occupations, and their audiences.

>> No.11483833

>>11483620
I'll stop taking up so much of her time on our dates. She keeps eating the free bread.

>> No.11483852
File: 30 KB, 825x410, 1623830264741.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Waaa waaaa the past is always better waaa

>> No.11483862

>>11483620
Thanks for the feedback lol

>> No.11483890

>>11483620
You didn't need to write all that unrelated garbage. You could've just said you're tired of how she's taking care of herself and that she should get her shit together. I agree though.

>> No.11483903

>>11483852
>Waaa waaaa the past is always better waaa
>can't word an argument without sounding retarded
>not even an argument

>> No.11483906

>>11483862
kek

>> No.11483940
File: 95 KB, 256x256, 1611358559446.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11483903
>Describing OP
I can read lol thanks tho

>> No.11484159

>>11483852
Ame posted this

>> No.11484272

>>11483852
This but unironically. This is just how our brain works. You find a new shiny object, you like it a lot for some time, then it slowly transforms into something else and you start whining about it. It will always feel at least bittersweet, if not sad. It's like being a fan of a band for a long time. Their style changes over time, and you might still like them, but it still sucks that their songs were wilder, you were younger, the band members were younger, the grass was greener, the light was brighter etc back then.
Or you can be a mindless fool happily gulping down anything and everything life throws at you, no matter how shitty it is, idk.

>> No.11484287

>>11483620
You knkw there are times when i look at myself and i thankfull for vip stripper rooms and the magic words "so how much for extras?". Otherwise i might also be a loser gosling.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action