[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

Search:


View post   

>> No.58941633 [View]
File: 696 KB, 2894x4093, 1694661327546976.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58941633

biboo

>> No.58838855 [View]
File: 696 KB, 2894x4093, file.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58838855

Flat.

>> No.58825075 [View]
File: 696 KB, 2894x4093, 1681246649324.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58825075

>Bijou uses a silk touch pickaxe because she's a rock pacifist
That's really cute.

>> No.58801055 [View]
File: 696 KB, 2894x4093, F56Q7OKWEAAcVQJ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58801055

>>58785250
Found a new, better oshi. Spent a good 2 years with Gura and she was always a bit of a ghosting type, but her passion for streaming seemed to have keep that in check. But then she lost that passion, and what remains now is just a money-grabbing, disingenuous husk.
Good thing Bijou exists now, she is everything that I liked about Gura AND more.

>> No.58789514 [View]
File: 696 KB, 2894x4093, 7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58789514

I like Biboo.

>> No.58759514 [View]
File: 696 KB, 2894x4093, gem girl by her mama.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58759514

>Links
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@KosekiBijou
Twitter: https://twitter.com/kosekibijou

>Streams
Next stream: Either earlier Lies of P at maybe 4 PST or Advent Collab at 6 PST
Previous stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0cFPOwxVD8
Debut stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpAQib0T5v0

>Shorts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPeQamBdDi0

>Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akn_Gdi05Ys

>Merch
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/products/starting-voice-koseki-bijou
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/products/hololiveen_advent_debut

>Previous
>>58724557

>> No.58750040 [View]
File: 696 KB, 2894x4093, 1694615536361078.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58750040

>>58749865
flat according to her mama, but her outfit kinda makes it look she has something there

>> No.58681982 [View]
File: 696 KB, 2894x4093, 7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58681982

>> No.58643603 [View]
File: 696 KB, 2894x4093, 1685283434514137.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58643603

Breeding sex with Biboo

>> No.58621590 [View]
File: 696 KB, 2894x4093, gem girl by her mama.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58621590

Canonically a sticc

>> No.58579644 [View]
File: 696 KB, 2894x4093, 1694782259467418.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58579644

>>58579607
>tits
Here is her actual size drawn by her mama

>> No.58577469 [View]
File: 696 KB, 2894x4093, 2cffd7877382f0c544982d657f0580b41a50bdc4cf95c8714fa347c0410fdbaa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58577469

I love how her mama keeps drawing her, can't wait to see her stuff on comiket

>> No.58530618 [View]
File: 696 KB, 2894x4093, 1677647583079311.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58530618

>> No.58511564 [View]
File: 696 KB, 2894x4093, 1681100062784.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58511564

Reminder that Bijou is a tiny Thai woman who can survive all day off of a single fast food taco (which came in a set of 3) and if she feels any kind of emotion too strongly she gets a bad headache.

>> No.58491239 [View]
File: 696 KB, 2894x4093, F56Q7OKWEAAcVQJ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58491239

>Links
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@KosekiBijou
Twitter: https://twitter.com/kosekibijou

>Streams
Next stream: Starfield Part 2 at 4pm PST
Previous stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kz4GqChV5E
Debut stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpAQib0T5v0

>Shorts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPeQamBdDi0

>Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akn_Gdi05Ys

>Merch
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/products/starting-voice-koseki-bijou
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/products/hololiveen_advent_debut

>Previous
>>58475731

>> No.58490440 [View]
File: 696 KB, 2894x4093, F56Q7OKWEAAcVQJ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58490440

the bib

>> No.58490077 [View]
File: 696 KB, 2894x4093, 1680583548708053.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58490077

>> No.58441377 [View]
File: 696 KB, 2894x4093, 1694615536361078.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58441377

https://twitter.com/428clv/status/1701957204763402585

>> No.58438055 [View]
File: 696 KB, 2894x4093, file.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58438055

>>58437947
It's always good when their mamas draws them, it's heartwarming
Also, that big pebble? Me.

Navigation
View posts[-24][+24][+48][+96]