[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

Search:


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.28742433 [View]
File: 346 KB, 720x987, Seed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28742433

>>28740340
>I'm taking a break guys
>But it's just a 3 days break
>Actually, it's a two days break because one of the days is usually a break day anyway
>She's probably going to spend them working on other stuff on the background
>She's still going to join every Minecraft stream that happens.

>> No.28044683 [View]
File: 346 KB, 720x987, 1656581983154.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28044683

Pomu...

>> No.27348682 [View]
File: 346 KB, 720x987, Seed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27348682

>>27348536
I bet he doesn't love any of his quickfucks anymore because he knows what happens after.

>> No.26358925 [View]
File: 346 KB, 720x987, 1634088912446.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26358925

>>26358621
need tomboy fairy Pomu gf...

>> No.25537510 [View]
File: 346 KB, 720x987, 1624371125051.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25537510

>> No.25128548 [View]
File: 346 KB, 720x987, 1642045576227.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25128548

>> No.25048010 [View]
File: 346 KB, 720x987, 1631740510855.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25048010

Pomu...

>> No.24948765 [View]
File: 346 KB, 720x987, 1621730179814.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24948765

>>24948535
Now imagine getting asked to hang out by the qt coworker and declining twice because you're a sperg
Sorry for traumadumping in the /NijiEN/

>> No.24833485 [View]
File: 346 KB, 720x987, 1628262570954.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24833485

>>24833436
w-what's ligma?

>> No.24055871 [View]
File: 346 KB, 720x987, 1647544344004.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24055871

>>24055826
yeah

>> No.23711748 [View]
File: 346 KB, 720x987, 1621956800473.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23711748

>>23711676
Leftover boomer mentality of always looking presentable so no one finds out you are poor.

>> No.23442257 [View]
File: 346 KB, 720x987, 1638665893226.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23442257

LIVE

>> No.22641385 [View]
File: 346 KB, 720x987, 1637883097276.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22641385

>>22641334
I'm ______________Pomu!

>> No.22573888 [View]
File: 346 KB, 720x987, 1644887518164.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22573888

>>22573845
Cucked yet again, pomies...

>> No.22058941 [View]
File: 346 KB, 720x987, 1644501708341.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22058941

>>22058722
I just want to hear you say it one more time... just own more time! Say it!!! SAY I'M POMU!!!

>> No.21623271 [View]
File: 346 KB, 720x987, 1619695415894.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21623271

/NijiEN/... Live!

>> No.21368258 [View]
File: 346 KB, 720x987, 1644887518164.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21368258

>>21362505
FAGGOT COCKSUCKER BITCH NIGGER I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH YOU COLLAB RUINER BASTARD YOURE NOT EVEN LUCA FUCK YOOOOOOOUUUUU

>> No.20940325 [View]
File: 346 KB, 720x987, 1634088912446.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20940325

>>20940277
That just makes it worse, all my fucking bros vanished and all the comradery we had was faked all along

>> No.20928569 [View]
File: 346 KB, 720x987, 1634088912446.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20928569

>>20926345
holobronies won...

>> No.20679545 [View]
File: 346 KB, 720x987, 1634088912446.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20679545

>>20679480
the comfy days are over Pomudachi
it's all about boosting older members and promoting the newer ones now

>> No.20610573 [View]
File: 346 KB, 720x987, 1633022402631.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20610573

>> No.20467911 [View]
File: 346 KB, 720x987, 1634088912446.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20467911

>>20467565

>> No.20420724 [View]
File: 346 KB, 720x987, 1644108005565.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20420724

>Literally crawling everywhere because some retards in chat who haven't played the game convinced her the guards can hear you run around
This is going to take a while

>> No.20364849 [View]
File: 346 KB, 720x987, 1621973330497.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20364849

>>20364563



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]