[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

Search:


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.27110953 [View]
File: 474 KB, 1628x2048, 149349.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27110953

>>27110589
>>The Nyanners LARDpost would be a good place to start looking.
I guess now's as good a time as ever to post it again skeb doko
>Appreciating fat fetish art of herself ("It's an honor")
https://youtu.be/hIe4pF0xQII?t=4585
>"I love burger" short
https://youtu.be/ISeanhrJA_k
>Discovering architecture
https://youtu.be/4ni25bTeAss?t=6150
>Architecture jokes
https://youtu.be/qdwEVgIJofo
>More architecture jokes
https://youtu.be/Rk4bNteYe2I?t=27030
>Added her own custom architect emote to BetterTTV
https://betterttv.com/emotes/6171731f78e76c144f05baea
>Wants to gain weight
https://youtu.be/YTOU11E0m5k
>Ass got heavier
https://youtu.be/duM9z8Rs69A
>Streamer gut ("You are all my architects")
https://files.catbox.moe/vj1n7d.mp4
>Fat pussy dream
https://youtu.be/xAw0u4UfEPA
>Pillow under shirt & vore thing
https://youtu.be/eCImKa-KJNk
>Gained 5lbs ("Heh, architect")
https://youtu.be/X9xF5-ExpK4?t=49
>Brosnyan tweet
https://twitter.com/NyanNyanners/status/1473364333832908802
>"Would you rather be really fat? Oh yeah."
https://clips.twitch.tv/SpotlessGrotesqueHawkDatBoi-V2QMnDCzYAhjthji
>She's ready
https://youtu.be/KMq7g0MCJdg
>Feeding fetish streams in Needy Streamer Overload
https://vocaroo.com/15UTCotTbfFm
>Eldritch horrors can give themselves big jiggly bellies
https://files.catbox.moe/9rk24g.mp4
>Architecture shrine
https://files.catbox.moe/5ilxsu.mp4
>Fat drunk uncle Nyanners
https://youtu.be/bNjNLKJR3As
>Architecture skeb goal
https://files.catbox.moe/m9o7md.mp4
>How Nyanners escaped jail
https://files.catbox.moe/fiubbx.mp4
>Pregnant belly rubs
https://vocaroo.com/1lI9auuwhr0M
>Nyanners getting a little too excited about the idea of an "overweight bitch" getting milked
https://youtu.be/Uqo6EEQUSMU?t=327
>The thigh fart incident
https://youtu.be/ACA4GBolS10
>Winnie the Pooh ass awakening
https://youtu.be/Usd1Pf2S4rc?t=222

>> No.23356962 [View]
File: 474 KB, 1628x2048, 1643003097756.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23356962

>> No.22902822 [View]
File: 474 KB, 1628x2048, 149349.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22902822

Finally got to add something new to the Nyanners LARD again, feels good man
>Appreciating fat fetish art of herself ("It's an honor")
https://youtu.be/hIe4pF0xQII?t=4585
>"I love burger" short
https://youtu.be/ISeanhrJA_k
>Discovering architecture
https://youtu.be/4ni25bTeAss?t=6150
>Architecture jokes
https://youtu.be/qdwEVgIJofo
>More architecture jokes
https://youtu.be/Rk4bNteYe2I?t=27030
>Added her own custom architect emote to BetterTTV
https://betterttv.com/emotes/6171731f78e76c144f05baea
>Wants to gain weight
https://youtu.be/YTOU11E0m5k
>Ass got heavier
https://youtu.be/duM9z8Rs69A
>Streamer gut ("You are all my architects")
https://files.catbox.moe/vj1n7d.mp4
>Fat pussy dream
https://youtu.be/xAw0u4UfEPA
>Pillow under shirt & vore thing
https://youtu.be/eCImKa-KJNk
>Gained 5lbs ("Heh, architect")
https://youtu.be/X9xF5-ExpK4?t=49
>Brosnyan tweet
https://twitter.com/NyanNyanners/status/1473364333832908802
>"Would you rather be really fat? Oh yeah."
https://clips.twitch.tv/SpotlessGrotesqueHawkDatBoi-V2QMnDCzYAhjthji
>She's ready
https://youtu.be/KMq7g0MCJdg
>Feeding fetish streams in Needy Streamer Overload
https://vocaroo.com/15UTCotTbfFm
>Eldritch horrors can give themselves big jiggly bellies
https://files.catbox.moe/9rk24g.mp4
>Architecture shrine
https://files.catbox.moe/5ilxsu.mp4
>Fat drunk uncle Nyanners
https://youtu.be/bNjNLKJR3As
>Architecture skeb goal
https://files.catbox.moe/m9o7md.mp4
>How Nyanners escaped jail
https://files.catbox.moe/fiubbx.mp4
>Pregnant belly rubs
https://vocaroo.com/1lI9auuwhr0M
>Nyanners getting a little too excited about the idea of an "overweight bitch" getting milked
https://youtu.be/Uqo6EEQUSMU?t=327
>The thigh fart incident
https://youtu.be/YSb8vTwWVxU

>> No.19308152 [View]
File: 474 KB, 1628x2048, 149349.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19308152

>>19304517
Give us the feeding fetish stream, pink cat.
You know you want to.

>> No.19021701 [View]
File: 474 KB, 1628x2048, 1635458966802.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19021701

Can't wait for Nyan's sex tape, it's going to be a spaghettipocalypse

>> No.18186471 [View]
File: 474 KB, 1628x2048, 1617808311543.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18186471

>>18184776
never post again faggot
your favorite game sucks ass

>> No.17774398 [View]
File: 474 KB, 1628x2048, 1617808311543.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17774398

>>17767425
Yes, very much so. Do you think mine is too?

>> No.17558029 [View]
File: 474 KB, 1628x2048, nyaneat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17558029

>>17557958
She's really doing it
https://youtu.be/YTOU11E0m5k

>> No.17349702 [View]
File: 474 KB, 1628x2048, nyaneat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17349702

For the first time in many threads, no new additions to the Nyanners LARD.
>Appreciating fat fetish art of herself ("It's an honor")
https://youtu.be/hIe4pF0xQII?t=4585
>"I love burger" short
https://youtu.be/ISeanhrJA_k
>Discovering architecture
https://youtu.be/4ni25bTeAss?t=6150
>Architecture jokes
https://youtu.be/qdwEVgIJofo
>More architecture jokes
https://youtu.be/Rk4bNteYe2I?t=27030
>Wants to gain weight
https://youtu.be/YTOU11E0m5k
>Ass got heavier
https://youtu.be/duM9z8Rs69A
>Streamer gut ("You are all my architects")
https://files.catbox.moe/vj1n7d.mp4
>Fat pussy dream
https://youtu.be/xAw0u4UfEPA
>Pillow under shirt & vore thing
https://youtu.be/eCImKa-KJNk
>Gained 5lbs ("Heh, architect")
https://youtu.be/X9xF5-ExpK4?t=49
>Brosnyan tweet
https://twitter.com/NyanNyanners/status/1473364333832908802
>"Would you rather be really fat? Oh yeah."
https://clips.twitch.tv/SpotlessGrotesqueHawkDatBoi-V2QMnDCzYAhjthji
>She's ready
https://youtu.be/KMq7g0MCJdg
>Feeding fetish streams in Needy Girl Overdose
https://vocaroo.com/15UTCotTbfFm

>> No.17112764 [View]
File: 474 KB, 1628x2048, 1643003097756.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17112764

>>17111506
Mukbang stream with a second microphone catching stomach sounds so she can go "Can you hear that, that's my tummy working to make me fatter."

>> No.17012186 [View]
File: 474 KB, 1628x2048, 1615501252749.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17012186

>>17012069
eh, one cheat day can't hurt

>> No.16274148 [View]
File: 474 KB, 1628x2048, 1635458966802.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16274148

Happy birthday mousey!

>> No.15831766 [View]
File: 474 KB, 1628x2048, EurvIWJUcAkOJc_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15831766

>>15831163
>>15831265
>>15831304
Thankyou for the recommends, anons.

>> No.12823209 [View]
File: 474 KB, 1628x2048, 6cf79a177cbcb10d8931885c939d7fa7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12823209

GTFO FROM MY DAUGHTER

>> No.12152916 [View]
File: 474 KB, 1628x2048, 6cf79a177cbcb10d8931885c939d7fa7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12152916

>>12152854

>> No.11677120 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 474 KB, 1628x2048, 1615501252749.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11677120

>>11677038
she HAS been doing quite a lot of architecture on her recent streams. there's a reason it's an emote in her chat.

>> No.6100307 [View]

QUEEN

>> No.4636313 [View]
File: 475 KB, 1628x2048, __nyatasha_nyanners_vshojo_drawn_by_no1shyv__6cf79a177cbcb10d8931885c939d7fa7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4636313

genuinely hoping my favorite vtuber nyanners has a fun time celebrating her birthday with her family right now!

>> No.3580343 [View]
File: 475 KB, 1628x2048, 1611859655973.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3580343

how do i learn to like the other vtubers? i tried the others a bit but they just did not feel as interesting as nyanners. i even watched some tranny vtubers for a while and did not immediately close because they were actually good at the games which is something that girl vtubers never are

>> No.3146007 [View]
File: 475 KB, 1628x2048, 1598616979303.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3146007

>>3145757
thats nice of you and i understand that this is a thread for all of them. i just wish that there were other en vtubers that were as cute as the nyanner.. so far i have not managed to find anything similar but it might just be my search skills

>> No.3113599 [View]
File: 475 KB, 1628x2048, __nyatasha_nyanners_vshojo_drawn_by_no1shyv__6cf79a177cbcb10d8931885c939d7fa7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3113599

PEE PEE POO POO

>> No.2311054 [View]
File: 475 KB, 1628x2048, __nyatasha_nyanners_vshojo_drawn_by_no1shyv__6cf79a177cbcb10d8931885c939d7fa7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2311054

"Senzawa? No thanks, I prefer the original" edition

Tonight's program:
>VR Exploration! 12 PM PDT / 3 PM EDT / 7 PM GMT

Kizuna Ai / Nyanners collab concert on April 24th, have you got your tickets yet? They're going to sing a Chug Jug With You duet.

>> No.1857298 [View]
File: 475 KB, 1628x2048, 1615501252749.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1857298

>>1839146
Nyanners is not a hypocrite.

>> No.1581214 [View]
File: 475 KB, 1628x2048, 6cf79a177cbcb10d8931885c939d7fa7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1581214

>Acknowledge that nyanners is full of shit but enjoy her vids
>Everybody else here just wants to shit on her completely or defend her from all criticism.

Can't we all just say that yeah she has some problems and just enjoy the videos regardless?



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]