[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

Search:


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.30089518 [View]
File: 33 KB, 334x334, 1631835158052.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30089518

Our queen

>> No.30043727 [View]
File: 33 KB, 334x334, 1631835158052.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30043727

Finana unironically lives with her parents, wow I always assumed that was a lie. But it's real

>> No.30007854 [View]
File: 33 KB, 334x334, 1622166119061.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30007854

lookin kinda SUS

>> No.29876889 [View]
File: 33 KB, 334x334, 1631835158052.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29876889

>fucks her love interest so he falls asleep
>gets up and flirts with other guys while he sleeps

>> No.29295652 [View]
File: 33 KB, 334x334, 1622166119061.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29295652

>>29294501
A-AMOGUS?

>> No.28237110 [View]
File: 33 KB, 334x334, IMG_3515.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28237110

>Finana has been playing offline with her fans and breaking contract
>She joined a fan server and was not shy to say who she was
https://twitter.com/ContainmentB239/status/1547730451938168836
>After people started talking she stayed hidden on the discord
https://files.catbox.moe/zieaj7.png
>She later left the server and stayed in contacted with the mods of said server
>>27036935
>Her reason for leaving was not public knowledge until
https://youtu.be/zGtcE-lyTUM?t=11440
>We later see her fans from the same mod group playing with Ouren, her XIV boyfriend from years back
https://files.catbox.moe/ts8eop.png
>She has all those same mods as steam friends
https://web.archive.org/web/20220713224206/https://steamcommunity.com/id/nami_rin/
https://web.archive.org/web/20220713225343/https://steamcommunity.com/id/oreothefrog/friends/
https://web.archive.org/web/20220713224548/https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198404034628/friends/
https://web.archive.org/web/20220713224807/https://steamcommunity.com/id/Fonzieone/friends/
https://web.archive.org/web/20220713225753/https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199099300042/friends/
>She even shared her audition video, a clear break of contract
https://youtu.be/P0mLQ-8IrFI
https://files.catbox.moe/z1u6id.mp4
>She shared the audition to all of those new "Friends" who are small time wanabee vtubers, to audition to Nijisanji
https://mobile.twitter.com/LarryKameo
https://mobile.twitter.com/DGBCH11
>Her reason to ban the "Trap" and "Futa" was because of that new friend group
https://twitter.com/oreothefrog/status/1542296351005970433
https://twitter.com/zhngls/status/1542401115240955904

In conclusion, Finana is getting groomed willingly by fans she chose to be friends with, those people are influencing her channel and are making her break contract for their own benefit.

>> No.28167461 [View]
File: 33 KB, 334x334, 1622261791149.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28167461

SUS AMOGUS

>> No.27899466 [View]
File: 33 KB, 334x334, 683EF3D1-406C-4EE0-AE28-ABCC317659A7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27899466

>>27899110
Even better

>> No.27888453 [View]
File: 33 KB, 334x334, IMG_3515.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27888453

>>27888353
https://files.catbox.moe/shhg2o.mp4

>> No.27836247 [View]
File: 33 KB, 334x334, IMG_3515.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27836247

>>27836077
Silly Pomie
You say that about everyone

>> No.27489536 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 33 KB, 334x334, 1656713949951.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27489536

>>27489374
Loveyou.

>> No.27270432 [View]
File: 33 KB, 334x334, 1628994719706.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27270432

>>27270379

>> No.26672566 [View]
File: 33 KB, 334x334, 1625964106754.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26672566

>>26672524
suy

>> No.26404049 [View]
File: 33 KB, 334x334, fishchamp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26404049

>>26403605
Finana "lube is for the weak" Ryugu

>> No.26116742 [View]
File: 33 KB, 334x334, 1648651830732.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26116742

when do we get the starset song to start playing in this game? it's the only reason I even pay attention to it nowadays lol

>> No.26044219 [View]
File: 33 KB, 334x334, 1626648976761.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26044219

>>26044092

>> No.25971980 [View]
File: 33 KB, 334x334, 1622337326318.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25971980

Happy Pride Month!

>> No.25961302 [SPOILER]  [View]
File: 33 KB, 334x334, 1639302140655.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25961302

>>25961125

>> No.25778513 [View]
File: 33 KB, 334x334, 1654755248737.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25778513

>>25778341

>> No.25670733 [View]
File: 33 KB, 334x334, 1654612993751.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25670733

>>25670681
thanks!!! it was the best fap I've had in ages like holy shit

>> No.25289226 [View]
File: 33 KB, 334x334, 1651213744595.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25289226

>>25289206

>> No.25197434 [View]
File: 33 KB, 334x334, 1626648976761.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25197434

How many times has Finana had sex with her "friend" aka the lucky fan from her Valoguard discord?

>> No.25060611 [View]
File: 33 KB, 334x334, 1626648976761.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25060611

Melody is gonna fuck Finana first then she's going to have some big dicked guy come in and fuck Finana second while Melody coaches her through the hard fucking.

>> No.24821489 [View]
File: 33 KB, 334x334, 1626648976761.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24821489

>I don't need protection

BABY MAKING SEX WITH FINANA



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]