[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

Search:


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.30439191 [View]
File: 57 KB, 252x252, smirk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30439191

>>30439138
>went into finance

>> No.27552576 [View]
File: 57 KB, 252x252, 1655274771019.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27552576

>>27551475
>urr durr lolicon is not pedophilia
if a guy faps to yaoi, it's completely reasonable to assume he's gay. if a guy faps to lolicon, the same reasoning applies. nothing you say or do can refute this simple fact.

>> No.26236783 [View]
File: 57 KB, 252x252, 1634050522729.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26236783

>Finana was supposed to play with Rosemi
>she's a lazy bum and was late because she slept in
>Rosemi has to stall and try to get her to play with her
>Finana actually wakes up and messages that she won't play with her, starts her own stream
>Rosemi is stuck playing with the guy and doesn't want to make it look like she was letting him win
>ends stream since Finana is not joining
>rosebuds go schizo thanks to Finana being a lazy retard
rosebuds are on the same level of phantomos, single worst fanbases, but damn are they entertaining when they flip out

>> No.26136547 [View]
File: 57 KB, 252x252, 1630630279144.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26136547

>>26136343
>urr durr lolicon is not pedophilia
if a guy faps to yaoi, it's completely reasonable to assume he's gay. if a guy faps to lolicon, the same reasoning applies. nothing you say or do can refute this simple fact. you deserve to be persecuted.

>> No.24822232 [View]
File: 57 KB, 252x252, 1650110669658.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24822232

>>24822060
She got banned for a month there for "spamming" the chat

>> No.24597933 [View]
File: 57 KB, 252x252, 1640527992156.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24597933

>>24597781
There's literally no winning for them. if the males fail they'll just be laughed at, if they are successful the girls will be forced to collab with the males and Holostars EN will merge into Hololive EN

>> No.24543719 [View]
File: 57 KB, 252x252, 1640527992156.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24543719

>>24543709
Post a sus image

>> No.24322762 [View]
File: 57 KB, 252x252, 1640527992156.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24322762

>>24322690
>"Sing diamond city lights in a country accent again"

>> No.23588382 [View]
File: 57 KB, 252x252, 1621617475000.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23588382

>>23552681
KEK, the best part of this is seeing the so-called "unityfags" of Hololive throw their oshis under the bus one-by-one the second their numbers don't match up to ours.
>Sana's shit, she doesn't count
>Reine's shit, she doesn't count
>Risu's shit, she doesn't count
>Mumei's shit, she doesn't count
>Luna's shit, she doesn't count
They literally turn on their own kind at the drop of a hat, then wonder why Holos have so many antis. Oh, the irony.

>> No.23551339 [View]
File: 57 KB, 252x252, 1640527992156.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23551339

>>23551108
No one's asking you for forgiveness, tard. Take a chill pill.

>> No.23109950 [View]
File: 57 KB, 252x252, 1640527992156.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23109950

There's like 3 baits posted in the span of 5 minutes guess they're coming here now, protect the pentomos

>> No.23037383 [View]
File: 57 KB, 252x252, 1640527992156.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23037383

>>23037329
If Luca ever tries that minecraft speedrun stream he tried to do a month or two ago and actually get a decent run, that might open the floodgates.

>> No.22263474 [View]
File: 57 KB, 252x252, 1630630279144.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22263474

>>22263403
It's a joke! We're better than western whores who do those types of jokes all the time, how often do we need to repeat this until you understand?
It's a joke! It's a joke! It's a joke!

>> No.22078960 [View]
File: 57 KB, 252x252, 1535468696796796.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22078960

>>22078826
Hololive in shambles
NijiEN thriving
Thank you Vshojo.

>> No.21756226 [View]
File: 57 KB, 252x252, 1535468696796796.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21756226

>>21756087
>then grinds out hardcore 1cc's
my bad, meant hard mode.
my brains fucking wired right now, been playing terraria hardcore character runs
>>21756135
>>21756189
oh ffs, really?
well shit. i thought because of how much she has talked about touhou she'd at least be somewhat proficient at the games.
ANYTHING BUT EASY THEN
EVEN NORMAL.
easy is so fucking shit, there's like 2 bullets on the screen.

>> No.21255121 [View]
File: 57 KB, 252x252, 1535468696796796.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21255121

>>21255015
ill be her new sexual abuser since she is free now

>> No.21082760 [View]
File: 57 KB, 252x252, 1621617475000 (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21082760

FFXIV mentioned

>> No.20366135 [View]
File: 57 KB, 252x252, 1535468696796796.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20366135

Uki's face irritates me.

>> No.20345883 [View]
File: 57 KB, 252x252, 1535468696796796.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20345883

>> No.20344494 [View]
File: 57 KB, 252x252, 1535468696796796.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20344494

>>20344431
>>20344366
>>20344468
Cope trannies. Nobody gives a shit about your cringey unity mindset. Those streamers are dogshit to watch and actively ruin any collabs they take part in.

>> No.20337296 [View]
File: 57 KB, 252x252, 1647307843940.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20337296

Comin' at ya, comin' at ya
Comin' 'round again
Shake it up when I step in
Richter scale 10 (ah)
Storm and thunder, going under
Yeah, I get intense
No remorse, full force ahead

>> No.20285642 [View]
File: 57 KB, 252x252, 1647307843940.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20285642

Hush
Quit the chit chat
If you want some trouble, I been that
You'll never have another seat at the table I sit at
Don't forget that! Oh~

>> No.20273954 [View]
File: 57 KB, 252x252, 1647307843940.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20273954

Hush
Quit the chit chat
If you want some trouble, I been that
You'll never have another seat at the table I sit at
Don't forget that! Oh~

>> No.20244319 [View]
File: 57 KB, 252x252, IMG_3939.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20244319

>>20243963



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]