[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 145 KB, 500x500, 1677686933941.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9931580 No.9931580 [Reply] [Original]

Yo my floiga, Floig Jones Jr. here. I heard you been talkin' mad hate 'bout my boys, the Floigan Bros. That ain't cool my floiga, you feel me? You come talkin' that hate in my hood, we'd be floiggin you up, cuz. Nah, nah... you ain't do 'em like that, you feel me? Now dawg, you be knowin' that Floigan Bros. Episode 1 (available for SEGA Dreamcast home video entertainment system) is some real shit, cuz. Them Floigans be out there fighting and dying for yo ass, floiga. That shit real, that some real shit my floiga. Now I know you might be havin' some, whatchu call, "reservations", 'bout joining up dem Floigan floigas, but lemme tellchu sumfin' my floiga: these floigas real, you feel me? They our future and shit. I mean shit like, they put me in this Floigalysis machine and purified by soul and shit. I got baby blue eye now floiga, shit look fresh dawg. Aight, keep it real.

>> No.9931587

>>9931580
Maybe if you keep spamming this shit it will become funny again.

>> No.9931590
File: 44 KB, 377x628, tyrese floigson.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9931587
Tyrese Floigson here; professional actor, model and hip-hop recording artist. You might remember me from my roles in blockbuster summer hits such as "2 Fast 2 Furious" and "Baby Boy", or my vocal work in the 1994 Coca-Cola commercial, "Always Coca-Cola". I got a call the other day from a good friend of mine, Floig Jones Jr. He said there's been some serious anti-floiganism going on around here. I think my floiga Floig J already had a talk whichu 'bout this, but I just wanted to weigh in and offer my two cent: you gotta know, racism ain't cool, floiga; 'specially not anti-floiganism. Floigans is good people, and they ain't never hurt a fly. I don't know where all these negative connotations and what not be coming from, but it's gots to be stoppin' right now, yo. We all needa to come together and find a resolution to our issues without resorting to hatred and violence. If we all work together, we can live a peaceful, prosperous life on this here earth... and ain't that what we all really want? Just a little peace? I once had a friend named Paul, he's at peace now. We all need to be more like Paul. Let's just work together and figure this out, you dig? By the way, make sure to check out my boy Rob Floigdek's newest season of Floigdiculousness, airing tonight 8/7c on Floigcast TV. Don't miss it.

>> No.9931621

>>9931580
Based.

LUV ME FLOIGAN
LUV ME BERNIE STOLAR
LUV ME SEGA DREAMCAST
'ATE JANNIES
'ATE TRANNIES
'ATE NIGGERS
'ATE THE GAYSTATION
'ATE CUNTENDO
'ATE THE SEGA SHITURN

simple as.

>> No.9931626
File: 2.13 MB, 2000x1330, 1678716098048.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9931621
Based.