[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 401 KB, 1280x720, degemchesers.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
986991 No.986991[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

What do you think of these guys /vr/?

Bros or Dirtbags?

>> No.987001

unfunny attention whoring faggots

>> No.987009

>>987001
Tell us how you really feel anon.

>> No.987013

I like watching it because sometimes they have luck and that's fun to watch.

But in the last episode he bought a REPRO cart of Terranigma for 40 bucks.

In other words, they call themselves collectors and refuse to use emulation because "it's not the real thing"; YET they will buy REPROS. "Real thing" right ? You know he could have... importing the real thing.
He hates resellers but is willing to give money to repromakers, the only people in this "retro business" that are even worse than resellers.

That's when I lost all the (little) respect I had for this gun.

>> No.987028

>>987013
Jay buys pirated carts though?

That's basically the same thing billy did only he got a boxed translated version of a good game.

I don't blame him really. Nobody wants to play PAL anyways.

>> No.987037

>>987013
whats ur fav relatively cheap nes games

>> No.987056

>>987028
buying an old pirate NES cart for a buck or two and buying a modern repro for 40 bucks because you refuse to emulate are two completely different things. The old pirate carts have a certain charm and it's only a couple of bucks, from which the makers of the pirate carts don't recieve any cent.

the repro he bought is from timewalk games. Those guys are total rip-offs, they pretend to do repros for "the love of the games" but really only jumped on the "retro trend" and do it for the money. They take the rarest and most known games and sell repros for 4 times the cost it takes to make them. They obviously didn't even play the romhacks they make carts of considering there are false information about it in the booklet that come with it (like items that were removed in the hack still in the booklet, and new stuff added/replaced not mentionned, etc etc).

They're total rip offs. Worse than resellers, and he accepts that, for a huge price; yet pretends he does collecting for "the real thing".
He fucked up, that's all.

>>987037
I dunno, depends what you mean by cheap. Tiny Toons Adventures or Chip'n'Dales or Double Dragon 2 I guess.

>> No.987068

>>987056
yeah was gonna get chip n dales love chip n dals these two gumshoes are picking up the slack theres no case too big no case to small when you need help just call ch ch chip and dales rescue rangers love chip n dales always love chip n dales fuckin gadget montrey jack fuckin zipper i been bout zipper zippers my shit

>> No.987203

>>987068
is that right?

>> No.987223

>>987056
You should sue them for charging more money than it cost for them to make it. I never heard of any other company in the world that does tha... Oh wait nevermind.

>> No.987232

>>987028
Please send me all of your PAL games you do not want.

>> No.987239

>>987232
I don't own anything PAL.

>> No.987285

>>987056
Don't they charge like $40-60 for their repros? Considering they're handmade, hand-assembled products they have exclusivity over, compared to comparable prices original NES games were when new, it's not too unheard of. I wouldn't pay that much, but it's not too unheard of.

But they don't even make their own romhacks? What the hell man.

>> No.987486

>>987013
$40 for a CIB repro is cheap as fuck considering they go for around $100 from the makers.

>> No.987489

I love em

>> No.987515

>>987232

Sent. ;)

>> No.987521

>>987013
Oh fuck off making repros is fine just dont tear apart legit games to do it.

>> No.987535
File: 294 KB, 500x375, Ducktales.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>987056
>Timewalk Games confirmed for having created an official NES cart.
How does this feel, /vr/ ? An official promotional Ducktales 1 variant.

>> No.987543

>>987013
who cares? at least theyre not resellers.

>> No.987547

>>986991
Not retro game related thread.

>> No.987551

>>987535

They scavenged parts from existing cartridges, though. Not least of which are the MMC3 IC and plastic shell.

>> No.987594

I love the Game Chasers. The best episodes are when they stumble on rare gems for cheap at random flea markets, but it's happening less and less nowadays. The "City of Scraps" 2-parter was rough to watch since their pickins were so slim, but I'm still gonna order their DVD for all the season 1 goodness.

Oh, and Billy's stupid vlog has its moments, like this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em_PY8P0CBc
They hit a yard sale like fuckin hungry wolves and 8-Bit Eric gets caught slippin' like a bitch.

>> No.987604

>>987551
Nope the plastic shell is factory-new and the MMC3 is a CPLD and the CIC is an AVR.

>> No.987641

>>987013

A reproduction cart and playing on an emulator are miles and miles apart.

A reproduction cart is exactly what it says it is; It is exactly the same game, just made after the fact by a third party. It will play in a manner that is absolutely identical to the original cart on the exact same hardware.

An emulator will provide an experience that may diverge wildy from the original, and even the great BSNES is still only 99.9% accurate.

And in this case there is no English NTSC version of the game, so it's not as if he simply cheaped out and bought a bootleg when the real thing was available. You may argue he could import a PAL system and the game, but there are downsides to PAL.

Repros and bootlegs are collectibles in their own right. Just because something was not released as a commercial product does not mean it it is worthless.

>> No.987692 [DELETED] 

>>987641
>'Murica
>corporate loyalty

if it doesn't have the official nintendo stain of semen it is worthless shit pleb.

>> No.987705

>>987692
stop
just stop

>> No.987715

>>987535

Actually, they were made by iam8bit.

>> No.987720
File: 140 KB, 914x1200, flashcarts-everdrive-para-n64-nes-snes-sega-genesis-322-MCR4300084270_052013-F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>987056
>timewalk games

Just checked out their prices. Wow.

Why not just get one of these?

>> No.987729

>>987641
0.1% inaccuracy is hardly "miles and miles apart."

>> No.987749

>>987604

The shells definitely aren't.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/08/capcom-re-issues-nes-ducktales-as-an-ultra-limited-golden-cartridge/

>"They're housed in vintage NES cartridge shells, which have been carefully refurbished and hand-painted with a golden sheen. It's a specialized process, and as materials continue to age, it becomes increasingly more rare to acquire parts in good condition."

The shells look downright awful in the pictures, tbh.

>> No.987756

>>987720
That's one bitchin' label for the n8, where did you find it?

Polite sage for non related

>> No.987765

>>987756

They come stock like that from Krikzz if you order one with shell.

>> No.987767

>>987535
That looks awesome. Shame that these were given out to gaming journalists as bribery and "remember when Nintendo was relevant guys" points.

>> No.987770

>>987715
Shell = Iam8Bit
Paintjob = TWG
IC's and PCB = InfiniteNESLives

>>987749
Is Wrong. Pretty much every single piece of this cart is brand-new.

>> No.987784
File: 111 KB, 980x754, Ducktales official repro warning label.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>987770

Arstechnica is sufficiently reputable that I doubt they made that up.

Moreover the closeup shots of the cart Ars received very clearly show that it displays typical marring from wear and that these blemishes have been painted right over.

If you have a reputable source regarding the actual manufacture of the plastic cartridge shells, I invite you to post it.

>> No.987792

>>986991
>Dirtbags
You nailed it. It's not even their collecting habits, it's just their unlikeable, cuntish personalities.

There are MUCH better pickups and "hunting" videos on Youtube.

>> No.987796

more importantly, what shop is that?

>> No.987810

>>987729

Can you hold an emulator in your hands? Can you loan it to your nephew? Can you thumb through a pdf?

There is an entire element of gaming lacking in typical emulator setups. There are novel approaches out there which can fill in some of the gaps, but still not the same.

And from a technical point of a view BSNES can't simulate the finer points of SNES composite video output or sound. The NTSC filters and various retroarch shaders do a good job, but next to the real thing it's easy to tell the difference. Even running 240p output from BSNES into a composite video encoder will result in a too-clean signal.

>> No.987818

>>987792
Like the Retro Hunters. They were funny and great. Too bad they quiet after like 2 years. I miss them ;_;

>> No.987832

>>987810
You're still playing the same game. If you need other things in order to have an authentic experience, that's fine, but for many being able to play the game is sufficient.

>> No.987884

The skinny one is a cry baby faggot that begs for money on facebook all the fucking time. He weeps about people using AdBlock. What a faggot.

>> No.987895

>>987884
good thing I use adblock I should post that in the comments next time I go to complain when that shit is on my recommended for you.

>> No.987912

>>987832

Fuck "authenticity". The experience of the game is different, and that's all that really matters. So you can say that you prefer one type of experience over the other, but by definition you're getting a different experience.

On the other hand, it's about the same as playing a very faithful port of the same game on a different platform.

So basically what I'm saying is that getting rectally offended by how somebody else chooses to play games is dumb, and that the die-hards on BOTH sides of the argument need to get over it.

>> No.988016
File: 103 KB, 500x500, my entire NES+SNES collection.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>there are actually people who are anti-emulation

Well, at least I'm glad I wasn't born with mental deficiencies.

>> No.988609

>>987223
You don't understand my point. I'm not blaming them for making money. I'm blaming them for the way they do it.
>they pretend they do it for the love of the games when in fact they don't even know what they are talking about when talking about the carts they make
>they don't own the rights of ANYTHING; not only they make money on the back of publishers but also on the back of romhack makers as they don't even tell them they're selling repros of their hacks
>they sell the things literaly for TEN times the cost it it makes to do them. 10 times is too much, especially considering the other points above.

>>987285
Even 40$ which is 4 times the cost is way too much. If he really wanted a repro, he could have looked online and asked other guys who do it for cheaper. Making it himself would have cost even less and it's not even hard to make.
About romhacks, they sell romhacks they didn't make them, without even telling the makers of the hacks. They just sell them on popularity alone and seems like they didn't even play them since the info they give on the manuals they make are wrong.

>>987535
Look at that horrible spray paint job. and that label too.

>>987543
I care because the whole show is based on how "they collect to experience the REAL THING(tm)" and then go on buying repros. Jesus.

>>987912
>>987832
If playing the game on the TV was all that mattered then that would have gotten a flashcart. My point is that he is a collector, who claims to collects "for the real thing", and goes on buying repros for 40$.

>> No.988627

I don't know them, but they look annoying.

>> No.988630

>>987884
Well, it is their main source of income to fund their shit.
It's not really a bother for you to turn it off on their site so they can get free money and you can enjoy their shit for free, isn't it?

>> No.988703

>>988630
There is 2 things I hate about those youtube show makers. 1) they always beg for money 2) they have big ego and when you tell negative points about their stuff as actual contrusctive criticism, instead of listening to it even thinking about it, they completely disregard it and tell you to fuck off and tell themselves that people who give negative points (even has constructive criticism, and even when the guys giving negative points actually like the show a lot overall) are just "jealous" of them. Big fucking ego. They only listen to youtube kids who tell them they love them and would buy anything they make.

>> No.988728
File: 63 KB, 320x177, GameSack3_zpsadd70afc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.988735

>>988728
Is that some kind of parody or something? link?

>> No.988852

>>987547
>majority of their show is about collecting retro games
>not retro

Shut up and leave.

>> No.989219

>>988609
>My point is that he is a collector, who claims to collects "for the real thing", and goes on buying repros for 40$.

And my point is that if that hurts your butt for some reason, just ignore him.

>> No.989247

>>988609
>He claims to be elitist as I am but he's nothin but a great big phony
>HEY EVERYONE THIS GUY IS A GREAT BIG PHONY!!

That is literally how you sound dude. He wanted a Translated NA carted version of a good game and bought a boxed repro. Are you seriously that butthurt that he didn't either learn japanese to play it or buy it in PAL along with the console to play it because that's how you invision a true "collector" would do it??

Seriously get over yourself.

>> No.989272

>>989247
My point is that he's retarded. He refuses to use emulation because it's "not the real thing" yet goes on playing repros. He says he collects because he wants "the real thing" yet goes on buying repros.

It's like his whole world (collecting seems very important for him since he even makes a show about it) doesn't make sense and he has no excuse.
and as a consequence it completely ruined the spirit of the show for me, yes, from a single repro.

>> No.989383

>>988630
Well I don't watch their shit because they're annoying shit lords. But ebegging and crying over people using adblock is disgusting. It's a youtube show and a hobby. It's not my responsibility to fund two queers from Texas' toy collection. If they need more money to buy their precious video games they should consider working some over time not begging youtube and facebook people to fund their collection. Since you feel so strongly how about sending me .30 cents over paypal so I can buy video games? I promise I'll upload a video and thank you profusely. I might even make up a story about how I donated .15 of those cents to charity.

>> No.989410

>>987535
>people will buy this thinking its the real thing

>> No.989450

>>989383
>getting this mad over disabling adblock

Lol seriously dude? They only have that on their mainsite not youtube. Have you ever ran a website before? Ads not only help in maintaining the cost of the site but also helps in demographics and other analytical tools to help improve your site based on your users preferences. You seem like an angry manchild whining about trivial shit just for the sake of whining.

I've never seen them e-beg for anything other than to help fund their dvd production that their fans want. You got a little jealously rolling around in those hatefilled comments of yours as well. Not to mention the insane amounts of butthurt

Go watch some more game grumps bro.

>> No.989475

This is a thread to say what you think about these two people. Now that posters in the thread have made me aware of what these people are all about, they are scum.

Emulation is king. These doofuses probably don't even RGB mod their consoles. Emulation experts with custom drivers and true 15 Khz output would play all games ever with no input lag and perfect framerate and more accurate color fidelity. Why are these Dan Cortez wannabes more valid than such quiet people who do what they do for their own enjoyment and don't need to show their face in a YouTube video...just show you how to get on their level?

>> No.989484
File: 9 KB, 220x168, cortese.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>989475
Bro this guy is selling three copies of Chrono Trigger

>> No.989487

>>989450
>defending this hard
are you them? did you make a thread about yourself?

>> No.989489

>>989475
>emulation is king

Poorfag detected.

>> No.989501

>>989450
>claiming the people criticizing are jealous

>>989489
Sounds like it's really them. Like I said earlier ITT, it's a common trait for youtube show makers to call everybody who gives any sort of criticism "jealous of them".

I'm telling you man, you fucked up with that repro. You also fucked up when you were considering buying Little Samson for 400$. I thought the whole of your runs was to find things for cheap?
and buying stuff to "exchange them" against Little Samson is pretty much the same as spending those 400$ directly on the cart.

>> No.989504

>>989487
>>>/v/

You're too uneducated to not be posting in /v/. You're wasting your troll potential here, kid.

>> No.989509

>>989504
so whens the next episode coming out?

>> No.989528

I know right?

All of the puzzles are super easy and intuitive. Like that time you needed to use a flute by the waterfall in the graveyard on the summer solstice while saying the alphabet backwards and tapdancing and farting.

>> No.989541

>Emulation is the best!
No, it isn't. Not by a mile, not by a longshot. Emulation is a lot better today than it was ten years ago, I have no problem with people stating
>there are -pros- to emulation
Because that is true. It is a viable alternative to shelling out a lot of money if you don't care about a collection and don't mind some inherent emulation flaws. There is no substitute for the real thing. Trying to pass it off as anything else is the equivalent of selling a repo cart and going
>But...its the same!
If its not legit, you're a faggot.
Ok, that rhymed terribly, but the point remains, don't get your dick up because you emulate.

>> No.989549

>>989509
>>989487
>>989501

You're so off base it's not even funny. By over 1000 miles.

>> No.989556

>>989549
Getting pretty defensive here.

>> No.989567

>>989556
Getting pretty autistic here.

Okay your turn.

>> No.989569
File: 21 KB, 150x160, 1375872165352.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>989567
>Proving my point

>> No.989573

>>989569
>proving my point also

>girlslaughing.jpg

>> No.989574

>>989450
I do run a site. It has zero ads on it. I run it as a hobby not as a method to make money off people that enjoy my content. People enjoy my product enough to offer shit which I do gladly accept but I've never asked for donations and consider ebegging to be pathetic.

Also with as many free services as there are out there running a website costs me exactly $10 a year.

Also why would I disable adblock so some faggots can buy more toys for their collection. Please explain to me how it's my responsibility to fund any of their activities.

>> No.989581

>>989549
Billy, Why dont you just officially add 8bit Eric into the show?

>> No.989584
File: 1.14 MB, 360x270, 1343934513552.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>986991

>Attention whoring youtube whores

No.
>>>/v/

>> No.989598

>>986991
No idea who these people are, why should I care

>> No.989605

>>987013
>He hates resellers but is willing to give money to repromakers, the only people in this "retro business" that are even worse than resellers.

Your opinion, I guess
I find that the repros serve a niche in my opinion - if I want a english version of Mega Man & Bass for my SNES, where the fuck am I supposed to get one? Oh wait, it was never made.
Or how about BS Zelda, considering you wouldn't even be able to get a real japenese SFC cart of it now?
To each his own, but I wouldn't call repros worse than resellers.
Now, honestly, if I could just find a Mother 3 english translation GBA cart I would be soooo happy

>> No.989613
File: 2.34 MB, 3221x1737, IMG_1061.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>989605
>if I could just find a Mother 3 english translation GBA cart I would be soooo happy
Hello

>> No.989623
File: 198 KB, 911x1226, gamechasers.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

These guys talk a LOT about money and their financial woes on facebook. I like the one where he says "If you know the difference between crowd funding and ebegging." The difference is people got fed up with ebegging so they gave it a sexy new name that's slowly starting to carry the same negative connotation as ebegging.

See this $3k+ hd camera? That's what I use to film my new shit.

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-AG-AC130-Hand-Held-Camcorder-Optical/dp/B0061O0YH8/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_S_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=1SZRBFU4X0ORO&coliid=I6VF6G2PJBGG6

Guess how much it cost my fans? Zero fucking dollars. Guess how much it cost me? $50 a fucking year to join my local cable access TV station. I also get to use a full TV studio, wireless mics and basically everything the Game Chasers beg their fans to buy for them....for $50 a year. Actually it's only $50 the first year to renew it's $35 every year after that. I'm sorry they're to fucking poor and retarded to search for alternatives other than begging people on youtube to turn off adblock because Billy needs to buy more cheese wheels to fuel his 60 hour editing sessions. Which makes me believe Billy sucks ass at editing if he's putting in that kind of time for his show. He must be really bad at editing.

Here's some neck beard complaining about their ebegging.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3nEqFEJGA8

Here's a novel idea. Since it's a youtube show and not your job how about you save up some fucking cash and not make episodes until you can afford to. They are youtube videos. The point is it doesn't fucking cost me a dime to watch them.

>> No.989626

>>989574
>i run a site
>it has zero ads on it

>I'm running a site into the ground
Fixed

>> No.989632

>>989605
Supporting piracy by buying bootlegs is worse than just downloading ROMs. Some one is financially gaining by pirating someone elses intellectual property. If you're going to pirate do it yourself. Not pay some faggot. You could alternatively buy Ever Drives and load roms off of that. If you wanted to do something cool and learn some shit along the way make your own repro carts. I don't get to bent out of shape about other people buying repros but I would never buy a bootleg, I think it's shitty.

>> No.989646

>>989626
It's steadily grown over the past five years. Sorry mate. Free hosting, podcast is hosted for free, my streaming service for live shows is free. I pay $10 a year for a URL and that's it. It comes out of my pocket.

Actually last year all of the new games I bought were paid for with recycled cans. It was a project to prove that I can finance my collection by literally walking down the street.

By running the site my Australia based partner has received thousands of dollars worth of Blu rays and DVDs for review, I've received hundreds of dollars of Vidya and hardware for review. I think I'm doing all right. total cost to my fans $0.

>> No.989649

>>989626
Also writing and video production is something I do because I enjoy it. With a few friends I've managed to get tons of free review product simply by asking PR reps. I also don't have ads on my Youtube channel. I don't watch them and don't feel anyone else should have to either.

>> No.989671

>>989649
Wots your site mate?
>>989632
I spent 10 bucks on a pirated 8-in-1 snes multicart. Best $10 I've ever spent.

>> No.989678

>>989489
Cortese, I hear you play your Authentic Hardware on an HDTV. If a poorfag is one who uses a BVM and true 15 Khz RGB output with 1000 Mhz USB arcade controls, then is one poor of wisdom for using one's money as poorly as you?

>> No.989686

What's the difference between a reproduction cart with some bullshit dot matrix artwork printed on it and a hacked Terranigma E to NTSC ROM on it...and loading that ROM onto a flash cart?

>> No.989690

>>989632
>Not pay some faggot.

Poorfag detected. Pay for pirate carts, pay for backwards hats.

>> No.989704

>>989690
No it's the principle of not paying some faggot for another mans work. If I were to have a repro cart I'd make it myself. But I'm fairly handy.

>> No.989707

>>989671
As a rule I never advertise my shit on 4chan.

>> No.989708

>>989704
Making it yourself = emulation poorfag detected

>> No.989709

>>989678
Lolwut??

>> No.989715

>>989707
>i do too hve a GF. You dont kno herrr
How convenient.

Then I'll just disregard everything you said since it appears to be bullshit and carry on.

>> No.989737

>>989715
OK now I'll really set off your bullshit detectors. I have an episode of my Podcast with Mark from CGR. ;) It's totally true.

>> No.989741
File: 60 KB, 500x375, cortese.george.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>>>989484

Step off, George -- Terranigma is worth compromising my insulting principles for

>> No.989742

>>989708
No I like working on cool little projects and making a repro cart isn't the same thing as emulation. There's parts and labor. So I wouldn't really put that into the poor fag category. I simply do not agree with some idiot profiting off of someone elses intellectual property.

>> No.989752

>>989742
Anyone know where these dudes shop? Could stock a store around there with some choice reproductions of ROM hacks (good ones like Super Metroid Super Zero MIssion 2.3) with pro labels and see if these dudes snatch them up.

>> No.989758

>>989752
They're in Texas and I'm in the midwest. I'd have to start an indiegogo campaign to get gas and hotel funds to troll them with repros.

>> No.989764

>>989758
Free samples in the mail to local stores

>> No.989775

>>989737
J2games

>> No.989787

If you want to troll them with repros, at least troll them for real.

1)Make repros of rare NES games
2)romhack it so that once you beat the credits says they got ripped off and it's a repro

>> No.989830

>>988728
thats hilarious and sums up all those "retro hunters" up perfectly, was that in one of their episodes? or is it just an image someone made

>> No.989836

>>989775
Nope. I have bought from them before though got a dirt cheap copy of Bonk 2 for the PC Engine.

I just edited out my interview. I have his wife's cell phone number unless she's changed it in the past two or three years. This was on an old shitty mic before I got my snowball and the production is shit compared to what the show is now. This is from Episode ten and I'm up to 93 right now. Also I think it's a bad interview because I was nervous as he's the first person of note to be on the show.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61343751/00010CGRinterview.mp3

I also have Brad the Cinema Snobs cell phone number. He actually requested to be on my show to spite one of his real life friends that was on my show haha.

Also I don't promote my shit on 4chan because it's not that great. About a year and a half ago my PC died. Most of my content was made on an ancient XP off the shelf shit box from 2005 and a shitty camcorder.

However I never ebegged for anyone to send me money or help me out. I saved up. While it's true I do belong to the local cable access channel I haven't done a lot with it yet except a few segments which are going into my hour long monthly show. This is because I've been saving up my money that I worked for to build my new pc. Which happened last Thursday. As I've been antagonising these cry baby shit lords I know exactly what many anons would say if they saw my shitty website. As it is I've filmed 3 segments but can't edit them until I get better editing software. My ancient copy of Vegas 7 throws a shit fit with HD video. With a little creativity I've gained access to step my game way the fuck up with some really nice gear without asking for a single fucking dime or enabling ads on my site or youtube channel.

>> No.989941

>>989836
>it's not that great

Big contrast from all the shit you were talking in your other posts. You just don't want your feelings hur by 4chant. That's fine. Just shut up. Take your ball. And god home already.

>> No.989953

>>989941
Friendly reminder that Dan Cortez is samefagging this thread

>> No.989981

>>989623
Haha, the part where he says he has no money including for "Games for the show" cracked me up. Games for the show... Seriously? The games are for you, not for the show.

so they basically write a message every month begging for me in not so subtle ways

>BOO HOO GAS IS EXPENSIVE
>EDITING TAKES A LONG TIME
>WE NEED MONEY TO BUY THE GAMES BECAUSE THE SHOW IS BASED ON BUYYING THE GAMES

>> No.989983

>>989613
Yes, I know some exist, now if only I could FIND one. Not if someone would make one.
But that is sweet. Jealous.

>> No.989987

>>989983
You just got trolled by an EZ Flash IV. Might boot mine up right now for self-satisfaction.

>> No.989994

>>989981
It's ridiculous that these dudes literally beg for money to buy games for themselves and people defend it.

>> No.990059

>>989272
Technically repros are the real hardware, the only parts changed are the rom chips. You are trying to say you are playing a cartridge with different sized rom chips is the same as playing something emulated by a computer

>> No.990081

>>990059
That's not my point. My point is that he pretends to be a "real collector" who wants "the real thing" in other words, the real product, the thing actually made by the publishers at the time that came out of factories. And then he goes on buying repros, under the excuse that he refuses to emulate (which that too, is ridiculous, but that's another question)