[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 1.99 MB, 4140x1900, PS1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9850805 No.9850805 [Reply] [Original]

I'm trying to remember the name of this old PS1 game. It had that 90s scifi aesthetic like Ghost in the Shell, and you played as some kind of cops or special forces agents who are raiding some kind of compound in a city at night. I think the enemies might have been these big blue cyborg guys? There's two protagonists, one is a big guy with a machinegun, the other is a more normal sized woman, maybe she used pistols? You can seamlessly swap between them but almost as soon as you start the game, they have to split up and you get to decide who goes up the elevator to the next floor, and I think I remember still being able to switch back and forth between the two characters as they progress through their respective levels. The one who goes upstairs encounters some survivor hiding in a room and he joins the party as a playable character. This is as far as I can remember getting in this game and I can't remember any other details about it. I don't even think the game was good. I most likely rented it, took it back, then never touched it again, but it just keeps popping up in my memory and I really want to know what game this was and if it's worth playing again.

Also just general thread for figuring out the names of those old games you can barely remember.

>> No.9850806

Sounds like T.R.A.G.

>> No.9850818

>>9850806
Yeah this is the one, thanks anon! That was faster than I expected. Anything you can tell me about the game? Was it actually any good?